N.W.O Tactics from someone who's experienced them firsthand

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8361366
United States
01/07/2012 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: N.W.O Tactics from someone who's experienced them firsthand
I don't. I use Skype and AIM mostly really. Throw me a way to get in contact with you, here's a junk email.

[email protected]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1406613
Australia
01/07/2012 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
When someone is messing with you, they are using evil. You can feel it, you can return the thing to the sender. You just
use your God given power and push it right back to them.

It has been felt by me. I don't let people use things on me.
God gave us the power to take care of ourselves, so use them.
 Quoting: Daughter

I'm sorry but its not that simple out there in the real world. I'd like to see you try that with a 7.62 caliber round traveling at over 400Mph directly at your face and see how well that turns out for you. You could make it an experiment.
 Quoting: Reiz

He was Talking about Witchcraft/The Occult

If He is right with God and somebody smites him with a Bullet, well he just Won the Race to the Finish line, to pick up his Heavenly Reward
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8389702
United Kingdom
01/07/2012 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP what you're talking about appears to be astral travelling.

I think of astral travelling as BS. Have you considered that the NWO considers astral travelling as mental masturbation and actively encourages people to astral travel.

The NWO fights with weapons and information, unless you have these things you don't a hope. If you think you're fighting the NWO and just sitting in your lounge room doing nothing you'll achieve a sense of accomplishment while doing nothing. This is used to pacify people who would otherwise protest at the very least.

The NWO kills people through using medical conditions and stealth methods of dispatch. The electric gun for example.

The only way to understand the NWO methods and motivations is to be one of them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8356153
United States
01/07/2012 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bahy pc got hit with a virus yesterday (no the nwo didn't send it... Probably) so I'm typing this on my phone. Yeah what Reikara said works but another way for if you know how to use energy is to compress your aura so it resists being moved.

I'll be back once I fix this.

Mine as well. It happened while I was on GLP!!!

Maybe it WAS the NWO!
humanitech
User ID: 8389701
United Kingdom
01/07/2012 05:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
When someone is messing with you, they are using evil. You can feel it, you can return the thing to the sender. You just
use your God given power and push it right back to them.

It has been felt by me. I don't let people use things on me.
God gave us the power to take care of ourselves, so use them.
 Quoting: Daughter

Sorry Friend, but while I understand the need for personal strength and courage... stupid god delusions are beyond a joke. Can you honestly tell that to the people who just got scorched in and outside their churches in Nigeria and some other religious folk who got killed in their mosques or in the streets of many unstable countries, through wars and bombings and all manner of events...are really protected under their gods...really????

Sorry, but you are foolishly living in complete denial of reality and therefore talking completely delusional crap, but probably just lucky enough to be living somewhere safer so that your bubble thoughts on life seems real.
bootyshake82930

User ID: 8020167
United States
01/07/2012 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
The declassified documents regarding MK-Ultra type mind control do allude to such obscure working group models. The idea of phase shifting does have prominent support amongst NGO level organizations...in my humble opine
Reikara

User ID: 8393580
Australia
01/07/2012 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
The only way to understand the NWO methods and motivations is to be one of them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8389702

Wow, if an invasion of any kind ever happened please don't enlist. You obviously have no idea how wars and strategies work.

Last Edited by Gemini Allegiance on 01/07/2012 07:29 AM
“Saying one government is better than another government because one only killed 10 million, as opposed to 100 million is absolute insanity.” - Shingen.

"You can't live in a happy and carefree world and have freedom while you are trying to impose your will onto others." - Anonymous Coward.
Reiz  (OP)

User ID: 2912160
Canada
01/07/2012 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think of astral travelling as BS. Have you considered that the NWO considers astral travelling as mental masturbation and actively encourages people to astral travel.

The NWO fights with weapons and information, unless you have these things you don't a hope. If you think you're fighting the NWO and just sitting in your lounge room doing nothing you'll achieve a sense of accomplishment while doing nothing. This is used to pacify people who would otherwise protest at the very least.

The NWO kills people through using medical conditions and stealth methods of dispatch. The electric gun for example.

That's interesting considering the physical wounds we've suffered during a supposed flight of fancy. And I don't mean the normal psychosomatic stuff like bruises and welts, but burns, cuts, internal damage and the like. Its a little phenomenon I dubbed the Kruger Effect and I've already discussed it in at least two of the discussions I linked at the top. Likewise the fact that I've confirmed that I've inflicted the same on others as well as other physical evidence kinda blows the imagination theory out of the water. I've also detailed some of the evidence we have to back up our "belief" in this in the "My boyfriend and I..." discussion Reikara started. Its more than a little bit.

Astral projection is not the only form of projection.
Warning, spirits, aliens, and humans are prophetically impaired:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
01/07/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wow, if an invasion of any kind ever happened please don't enlist. You obviously have no idea how wars and strategies work.
 Quoting: Reikara

Yeah, I'm not sure if you've ever noticed but if you observe a group of animals long enough you'll start to pick up on how they think. Military units are no different. Their training makes them somewhat predictable because they've been conditioned to respond certain ways to certain situations. If you have an understanding of what their reactions to certain stimuli are likely then you know what their strategies are. You use their own training against them. Beating them by making them do exactly what they are supposed to do.

Last Edited by Reiz on 01/07/2012 06:44 PM

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
01/07/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also its not just via projection that this stuff applies. Everything you can do up there is also possible down here. Oh yes, now that anime shit because deadly real. I'm not gonna go into the hardcore physics of it here but sufficed to say that your energy is just as infinitely convertible as any other type of energy. And like a muscle the more you use it the stronger it gets. And like any martial art its not just what you have, but how you use it.

I for one have already begun developing various types of spells for use physically even though I have no real means to practice because I don't want to damage anything or make a spectacle with it (which is where being secluded in the forest would normally come in).

Just as HAARP uses EMF waves to manipulate weather and the environment among other things, you can too. Wind seems to be the first thing affected by someone with high enough energy. Indoors and outdoors. As your energy swirls around you it drags the air along with it, creating wind. Ideally you don't want this to happen because it creates a lot of resistance that you need to overcome to get anything done. It can also draw attention to you which you probably don't want. Oh sure it would make a nice party trick but if you think that just because you could make gale force winds appear at a whim that it makes you invincible then you've got another thing coming. You would become just another "mysterious disappearance" if the general public started catching on in large numbers.

Now you might ask "but Reiz, doesn't you telling us this put you at risk?"

Nope, plausible deniability remember? Who in their right mind is gonna believe a raving lunatic who talks all big about "magic" but doesn't provide any credible proof? "Credible" as defined by societies indoctrination.

No one. No sheep anyways.

Last Edited by Reiz on 01/07/2012 07:13 PM

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
01/08/2012 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'd like to see you try that with a 7.62 caliber round traveling at over 400Mph directly at your face and see how well that turns out for you. You could make it an experiment.

You cannot dodge bullets.

But when ready, you wont have to.
 Quoting: Scubaseven2

How true.

In order to be hit by a marksman two things need to happen.

1: the gun must be pointed at you
2: the trigger must be pulled

Both of these must be true for you to be hit. Therefore the solution is simply to keep both of those conditions from appearing. There are numerous ways to do that and you need "magic" either.

Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/08/2012 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's interesting considering the physical wounds we've suffered during a supposed flight of fancy. And I don't mean the normal psychosomatic stuff like bruises and welts, but burns, cuts, internal damage and the like. Its a little phenomenon I dubbed the Kruger Effect and I've already discussed it in at least two of the discussions I linked at the top. Likewise the fact that I've confirmed that I've inflicted the same on others as well as other physical evidence kinda blows the imagination theory out of the water. I've also detailed some of the evidence we have to back up our "belief" in this in the "My boyfriend and I..." discussion Reikara started. Its more than a little bit.

Me again with a different ID.

OP are you aware of the electromagnetic encelphalograpy technology?

It's a form of simulated schizophrenia in which the electromagnetic waves of the brain are manipulated to direct the path of action potentials in the brain. This creates hallucinations which are usually disordered until mental images are created using ultra sonic subliminal messages.

For instance you might be sitting on your couch looking at a TV and someone could disrupt your perception to make the TV look like a furry rabbit so you would see the rabbit not the TV.

It sounds like in your case the rabbit is punching you or otherwise injuring you so you should reconsider what it is that your government doesn't like about you. If you're a law abiding citizen you shouldn't have any need for concern. Most cases of alien abduction are conducted by doctors after applying this technology to abductees to convince them of their abduction.

It's mostly used by security services pranking people for information. For instance it was used in gulf war 2 to coerce Iraqi commanders into surrendering. High value terrorists are also subject to this technology typically those with access or the desire to acquire NBC weaponry.

If this technology is being used against you then our good friends the Americans aren't abiding by a moratorium against torture. We should frown at them but chances are you're doing something really wrong. Simply being a woowoo doesn't attract this kind of harassment.

Good luck dood, you sound like you need it.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
01/08/2012 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's a form of simulated schizophrenia in which the electromagnetic waves of the brain are manipulated to direct the path of action potentials in the brain. This creates hallucinations which are usually disordered until mental images are created using ultra sonic subliminal messages.

For instance you might be sitting on your couch looking at a TV and someone could disrupt your perception to make the TV look like a furry rabbit so you would see the rabbit not the TV.

It sounds like in your case the rabbit is punching you or otherwise injuring you so you should reconsider what it is that your government doesn't like about you. If you're a law abiding citizen you shouldn't have any need for concern. Most cases of alien abduction are conducted by doctors after applying this technology to abductees to convince them of their abduction.

It's mostly used by security services pranking people for information. For instance it was used in gulf war 2 to coerce Iraqi commanders into surrendering. High value terrorists are also subject to this technology typically those with access or the desire to acquire NBC weaponry.

If this technology is being used against you then our good friends the Americans aren't abiding by a moratorium against torture. We should frown at them but chances are you're doing something really wrong. Simply being a woowoo doesn't attract this kind of harassment.

I thought of that as well but eventually ruled it out. However I have and still do get implanted with hallucinations up there though. As one example one of my comrades will appear to pull his gun on me and pull the trigger. However the hallucinations are only visual and auditory and because of that I've managed to shrug them off for the most part.

Sometimes a "monster" of some type will suddenly appear and lunge and me but again there's zero energy or intention to it so it doesn't even phase me anymore. It feels fake. So far this hasn't been done to me physically yet and I'm not sure why. Perhaps its plausible deniability again but I'm not sure.

Welll I can't say it doesn't phase me, it is more than just annoying. Also there were two incidences where a very high level of this ability was used on me to the point where even energy signatures were matched. I only recognized it was fake because people were acting odd and asking for odd information they shouldn't need.

Long story short a group had concocted a ploy to make me not believe I'm "me", then they wanted me to prove I was me by going to a map and pointing to the location where a certain something would be if I was me so they could show me it wasn't there. As soon as they asked me to point that something out I got super suspicious and purged the energy from myself which broke me out of the illusion.

The second time was a straight up assassination attempt which brought me nanometers from very real death and was what confirmed beyond any shadow of a doubt that this shit is absolutely real.

I dubbed these environments the "Scarecrow World" after the Batman villain. I haven't been locked in one since.

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
01/08/2012 03:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also, before I was put into those I would get scanned at night. There was a very noticeable vibratory sweep that would go from left to right on my head and face. It was plainly tactile, there's no way you'd say it was your imagination. I later learned, through tracking several people down, that these scans were used to get the latest data on my memory of people energy signals and etc so that the illusion would be as complete as possible.

This is one of those examples that Reikara mentioned of some of the tech that was a dead giveaway that it was the NWO or an equivalent faction. Although in reality this scan and the Scarecrow World itself was tech that a race known as the Avaras exclusively had. Again I only learned this after gathering some intel. And since the Avaras are no longer active here and were not truly allies of the NWO (which Reikara more accurately defined as being the Earth military) the chances of that happening again are pretty slim. As far as I can tell that tech was never shared or acquired by anyone else. And it goes far beyond the NWO's illusory tech.

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
01/08/2012 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
And yes, I've pissed off quite a few people. That happens when you go around fucking up someone's day as much as humanly possible. They didn't have to take it so personally though.

I would prefer not to elaborate on why I'm targeted like this at the moment though. I hope you understand. Maybe later.

Last Edited by Reiz on 01/08/2012 04:06 AM

Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/08/2012 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

I thought of that as well but eventually ruled it out. However I have and still do get implanted with hallucinations up there though. As one example one of my comrades will appear to pull his gun on me and pull the trigger. However the hallucinations are only visual and auditory and because of that I've managed to shrug them off for the most part.

Sometimes a "monster" of some type will suddenly appear and lunge and me but again there's zero energy or intention to it so it doesn't even phase me anymore. It feels fake. So far this hasn't been done to me physically yet and I'm not sure why. Perhaps its plausible deniability again but I'm not sure.

Welll I can't say it doesn't phase me, it is more than just annoying. Also there were two incidences where a very high level of this ability was used on me to the point where even energy signatures were matched. I only recognized it was fake because people were acting odd and asking for odd information they shouldn't need.

Long story short a group had concocted a ploy to make me not believe I'm "me", then they wanted me to prove I was me by going to a map and pointing to the location where a certain something would be if I was me so they could show me it wasn't there. As soon as they asked me to point that something out I got super suspicious and purged the energy from myself which broke me out of the illusion.

The second time was a straight up assassination attempt which brought me nanometers from very real death and was what confirmed beyond any shadow of a doubt that this shit is absolutely real.

I dubbed these environments the "Scarecrow World" after the Batman villain. I haven't been locked in one since.

As long as you realise it's just a hallucination you should be fine. But if you get injured you're in trouble, as for the assassination attempt it's probably a bad idea for me to be talking to you.

Try to be a better person (Behave, if you obey the law and don't take the paranoia seriously. They're unlikely to want to kill you.) and also pay your taxes if applicable. They like that, sure you could save money by hiding it in company accounts but they love your money as much as you do so give it to them. Appeasing them could save you and always act within the letter of the law, you should be fine.

Again good luck dood, you may need it.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
01/08/2012 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
As long as you realise it's just a hallucination you should be fine. But if you get injured you're in trouble, as for the assassination attempt it's probably a bad idea for me to be talking to you.

Try to be a better person (Behave, if you obey the law and don't take the paranoia seriously. They're unlikely to want to kill you.) and also pay your taxes if applicable. They like that, sure you could save money by hiding it in company accounts but they love your money as much as you do so give it to them. Appeasing them could save you and always act within the letter of the law, you should be fine.

Wow okay you clearly don't have a clue of the real situation the world is in. Obey the law? Pay my taxes? BE A BETTER PERSON? Are you fucking kidding me? That's your advice? Bow down to the system and the people that've destroyed so many, that's what you're telling me? Brilliant.

No I much prefer standing up for myself and others instead of bowing my head like a fucking coward. What's the worst that could happen? I die? They finally buck up and come after me physically again but this time for some good ole fashioned waterboarding or worse?

Get real, if any of that shit scared me I wouldn't be doing what I do and loving it.

Perhaps you should educate yourself on how the world is before telling me or anyone else that their experiences weren't real.

Be a better person...seriously...

Last Edited by Reiz on 01/08/2012 04:41 AM

Reikara

User ID: 8420677
Australia
01/08/2012 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Right while everyone else with an actual sense of honour and self worth is off fighting for everyone's liberties and freedom you're there lying down taking it up the ass, trying to convince people to be good little fucking slaves in order to be a "better person". Do the world a favour and hold your breath and never let go, fucking oxygen thief.

I've never even met a religious zealot who was as downright borderline down syndrome level retarded as you, at least they're not afraid to put their own life on the line for the sake of their own freedom and ideals.
“Saying one government is better than another government because one only killed 10 million, as opposed to 100 million is absolute insanity.” - Shingen.

"You can't live in a happy and carefree world and have freedom while you are trying to impose your will onto others." - Anonymous Coward.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/08/2012 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wow okay you clearly don't have a clue of the real situation the world is in. Obey the law? Pay my taxes? BE A BETTER PERSON? Are you fucking kidding me? That's your advice? Bow down to the system and the people that've destroyed so many, that's what you're telling me? Brilliant.

No I much prefer standing up for myself and others instead of bowing my head like a fucking coward. What's the worst that could happen? I die? They finally buck up and come after me physically again but this time for some good ole fashioned waterboarding or worse?

Get real, if any of that shit scared me I wouldn't be doing what I do and loving it.

Perhaps you should educate yourself on how the world is before telling me or anyone else that their experiences weren't real.

Be a better person...seriously...

Every American lives like a king because the American government uses the CIA to oppress the world into giving Americans what they want when they want it.

How is that a bad thing?

Don't you like being an American?

The first world is great and wonderful because the third world sucks it big time. Try being an Indian living with rampant poverty and Cholera every damn day.

Your ability to complain on the internet about how evil the American government is, is given to you by your government.

Many Indians leave India for America to enjoy the life offered by the first world every day. As for refugees that have to spend weeks in a boat the size of your lounge room just to get to spend months in detention centers.

Life in America is great. Being rich is awesome, you should either enjoy it or strive for it. If you want to stand up for the world then try living like someone that's really oppressed, like someone in Africa. Trust me it sucks, you sit around in the desert starving hoping someone in America will send your dictator more money.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
01/08/2012 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
NWO counter intelligence tactic example, mister anonymous douchebag up there. Now I'm not saying he was actually paid to write any of that but I can use the content as an example nonetheless.

He provided a possible legitimate alternative to literally every experience I've ever had. At least that's what it appears to be on the surface. On one hand the posts could be designed to create doubt of my experiences because technically they could also be explained by his whole hallucination machine theory.

If he was paid to try and change my mind then he got the long gold plated end of that stick because whoever would think that something that ridiculous would make me suddenly "come to my senses" is amoeba level retarded. It's already been tried many times and has failed each time because I do not take things at face value. I gather intel, that's like 90% of what I do. I'm not stupid.

Second part is that by providing a seemingly logical alternative to everything I've been saying it may discourage those who are interested but still not 100% certain in learning more about such abilities from pursuing such knowledge. Thus it stops or at least slows the spread of the "infection".

And again, because I cannot in any way prove he was working directly for the NWO or that he was being manipulated by them without his knowing AND that I cannot 100% discredit his theory in a way that everyone here can understand and verify it retains that all important element of plausible deniability.

Thank you sir for contributing to my thread on NWO tactics. Come again sometime, its not everyday an example falls right in my lap.

Reikara

Australia
01/08/2012 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Every American lives like a king because the American government uses the CIA to oppress the world into giving Americans what they want when they want it.

How is that a bad thing?

Don't you like being an American?

The first world is great and wonderful because the third world sucks it big time. Try being an Indian living with rampant poverty and Cholera every damn day.

Your ability to complain on the internet about how evil the American government is, is given to you by your government.

Many Indians leave India for America to enjoy the life offered by the first world every day. As for refugees that have to spend weeks in a boat the size of your lounge room just to get to spend months in detention centers.

Life in America is great. Being rich is awesome, you should either enjoy it or strive for it. If you want to stand up for the world then try living like someone that's really oppressed, like someone in Africa. Trust me it sucks, you sit around in the desert starving hoping someone in America will send your dictator more money.

The world would be a much better place if people like you didn't exist. And I mean that in the most harshest and sincerest ways possible.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8452457
United Kingdom
01/08/2012 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Right while everyone else with an actual sense of honour and self worth is off fighting for everyone's liberties and freedom you're there lying down taking it up the ass, trying to convince people to be good little fucking slaves in order to be a "better person". Do the world a favour and hold your breath and never let go, fucking oxygen thief.

I've never even met a religious zealot who was as downright borderline down syndrome level retarded as you, at least they're not afraid to put their own life on the line for the sake of their own freedom and ideals.

As an astral soldier as opposed to a real one I doubt you've ever actually risked your life. I think that's great.

If you're going to risk your life you should do it after carefully considering the probability of losing it. A good gambler never takes a risk he's going to lose. It's one thing to say something and quite another to do it.

Complaining on an internet forum isn't going to get you killed regardless of what you say.

NWO counter intelligence tactic example, mister anonymous douchebag up there. Now I'm not saying he was actually paid to write any of that but I can use the content as an example nonetheless.

He provided a possible legitimate alternative to literally every experience I've ever had. At least that's what it appears to be on the surface. On one hand the posts could be designed to create doubt of my experiences because technically they could also be explained by his whole hallucination machine theory.

If he was paid to try and change my mind then he got the long gold plated end of that stick because whoever would think that something that ridiculous would make me suddenly "come to my senses" is amoeba level retarded. It's already been tried many times and has failed each time because I do not take things at face value. I gather intel, that's like 90% of what I do. I'm not stupid.

Second part is that by providing a seemingly logical alternative to everything I've been saying it may discourage those who are interested but still not 100% certain in learning more about such abilities from pursuing such knowledge. Thus it stops or at least slows the spread of the "infection".

And again, because I cannot in any way prove he was working directly for the NWO or that he was being manipulated by them without his knowing AND that I cannot 100% discredit his theory in a way that everyone here can understand and verify it retains that all important element of plausible deniability.

Thank you sir for contributing to my thread on NWO tactics. Come again sometime, its not everyday an example falls right in my lap.

You're very welcome. I don't believe astral projection or any other projection does anything other than give someone a false sense of accomplishment when in fact they've done nothing. In a way it's like playing World of Warcraft. You get to level 85 and it doesn't mean anything in reality.

You sound like you're schizophrenic so take your meds and things should get better for you. It's too bad America doesn't have the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme.

The hallucination machine is real and it works by activating the dopamine circuits of the brain, so it can be beaten by antipsychotics. The sooner someone pops the pills after hearing the voices or seeing things the better they'll be.

It's hard to determine whether someone is genuinely targeted or just crazy and that's one advantage the NWO have. Either way antipsychotics stop the hallucinations.

If you need antipsychotics just tell the doctor that the voices are telling you to commit crimes. You don't need to tell the doctors anything else.

Yet again, good luck dood.
WeAreOne

User ID: 7974545
United Kingdom
01/08/2012 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
You haven't gone into the how's or why's but this thread resinates with me on a deep level. I was going to post this as an AC but I've decided not to.

In my early 20's I was being trained by a medium because I had visions which would be successful almost all of the time. I also had an awareness of others around me and events that would change them in the coming hours or days. These events were both happy and sad but sometimes a warning to avoid doing a specific thing to prevent something happening to them that they shouldn't be caught in.

I was trained how to meditate and how to communicate with my higher self. After a few years something happened to me mentally and I was sucked into a very dark place.

The short story is I have lost almost 10 years of memory. I can remember clearly my childhood, my teen years and the last 10 years but everything in my 20's has gone including what I could do and how I did it. I am at ground zero to this day. If it hadn't been for people I helped talking about it I would have remembered only the scarcest bits.

I am seeking lost knowledge and for some reason I was drawn to GLP for one reason but this is expanding into others as I start looking for the lost knowledge.

I really don't know how this relates and apart from family I've never told another living soul about this but I was drawn to post on here.
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8452457
United Kingdom
01/08/2012 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
You haven't gone into the how's or why's but this thread resinates with me on a deep level. I was going to post this as an AC but I've decided not to.

In my early 20's I was being trained by a medium because I had visions which would be successful almost all of the time. I also had an awareness of others around me and events that would change them in the coming hours or days. These events were both happy and sad but sometimes a warning to avoid doing a specific thing to prevent something happening to them that they shouldn't be caught in.

I was trained how to meditate and how to communicate with my higher self. After a few years something happened to me mentally and I was sucked into a very dark place.

The short story is I have lost almost 10 years of memory. I can remember clearly my childhood, my teen years and the last 10 years but everything in my 20's has gone including what I could do and how I did it. I am at ground zero to this day. If it hadn't been for people I helped talking about it I would have remembered only the scarcest bits.

I am seeking lost knowledge and for some reason I was drawn to GLP for one reason but this is expanding into others as I start looking for the lost knowledge.

I really don't know how this relates and apart from family I've never told another living soul about this but I was drawn to post on here.
 Quoting: WeAreOne

Me again, this time computer froze and had to reboot.

The NWO has drugs that will wipe out memory. Don't worry the drugs aren't significantly harmful in other ways, maybe you were an NWO peon that wanted out. Well you got what you wanted, good luck dood.
WeAreOne

United Kingdom
01/08/2012 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
No, that isn't it at all. What I was doing was loving and peaceful. I am no NWO peon.

At the time it happened I was focusing on OBE's and going deeper in. I was getting closer and closer to discovering something I knew was big and then BAM, something happened.

I have always been a truth seeker and I am now mentally far stronger than the majority of people. I have no fear, no "ism" (sexism, racism etc) and I strongly believe we are all one which means I judge no other person on earth.

I have known since a child that I was going to witness the end of days and a new beginning.

I'm not sure if I was to young and saw something I wasn't ready for or if something stopped me from progressing further.

I thought this post triggered something but I guess from your reply I may have been wrong.
Reikara

Australia
01/08/2012 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
No, that isn't it at all. What I was doing was loving and peaceful. I am no NWO peon.

At the time it happened I was focusing on OBE's and going deeper in. I was getting closer and closer to discovering something I knew was big and then BAM, something happened.

I have always been a truth seeker and I am now mentally far stronger than the majority of people. I have no fear, no "ism" (sexism, racism etc) and I strongly believe we are all one which means I judge no other person on earth.

I have known since a child that I was going to witness the end of days and a new beginning.

I'm not sure if I was to young and saw something I wasn't ready for or if something stopped me from progressing further.

I thought this post triggered something but I guess from your reply I may have been wrong.

Eh, don't pay any attention to that whack job AC.

Your OBEs, are you able to describe what happened in those? Did you talk to anyone? How exactly were you searching? It sounds kind of similar to something I know that happened to Reiz.

We were able to recover deeply archived past life memories via a rather strange method which may potentially help you to recover your own from this life if you want to hear it.

Last Edited by Gemini Allegiance on 01/08/2012 07:07 AM

WeAreOne

United Kingdom
01/08/2012 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Eh, don't pay any attention to that whack job AC.

Your OBEs, are you able to describe what happened in those? Did you talk to anyone? How exactly were you searching? It sounds kind of similar to something I know that happened to Reiz.

We were able to recover deeply archived past life memories via a rather strange method which may potentially help you to recover your own from this life if you want to hear it.

Thank you for the reply. I was hoping this might happen!

The OBE's was something I moved onto which went beyond what I was being taught so had to do alone. There were many things about my higher state which raised questions that couldn't be answered via meditation and I was searching for a more direct link. All my OBE's were done alone.

My medium called my higher self a guide but I knew it transcended that. I was shown things that initially were both baffling and remarkable. Like how if you put my Mum's Dad next to me you couldn't tell the difference, we were almost twins. Not uncommon but I'm adopted. He killed himself long before I came along. This an my Mum's unborn child were both keys to something else I was trying to discover.

My first few OBE's I was on my own I remember the first time I journey'd further than my room was to a friends house and when I later phoned them and said what they were doing I was 100% spot on in every detail. I can remember these OBE's very clearly and I could also see other souls as I was travelling around. For these OBE's I was at complete peace and love.

My problem is I then went further (outside of time which is why "The end of days" has a different meaning to me) and had assistance from another entity and journeyed outside of this realm. I was much more nervous here which is why I requested an entity (so-to-speak) to help. I can now only remember the sensations but not the visuals.

Fast forward to the present and I simply cannot remember what it was or what I did to get to that state. I am searching for the way back because I know I am stronger than ever and this is the key to something else much higher.

I cannot believe I'm even publicly talking about this, especially on here.
WeAreOne

United Kingdom
01/08/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just to add there is only one thread on this forum that also resinates very deeply with me but I'm not sure as to why yet. This thread has pushed feelings to the surface that I had long forgotten...

Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

The speed of my life and knowledge seems to be getting faster and faster as if some urgency is warranted.
WeAreOne

United Kingdom
01/08/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry one more thing...

I had relived one past life but something inside me told me that this was a waste of time as there were many past lives and it would only delay me from progressing further. I was told these were nice to experience but I needed to not waste too much time on them so I didn't.
Reikara

Australia
01/08/2012 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry one more thing...

I had relived one past life but something inside me told me that this was a waste of time as there were many past lives and it would only delay me from progressing further. I was told these were nice to experience but I needed to not waste too much time on them so I didn't.

Well it was probably right. Personally I think I'm around 35,200 years old as a soul, and a lot of the time I'm pretty sure I spent incarnated, that's a lot of lifetimes to remember and I doubt most of them would even contain information relevant to now.

Unless one of them might be a source of something directly linked to this life (like say an irrational fear for example) it's not exactly necessary to remember them but they're still very much a part of who you are, and the building blocks as to who you are today.

The method we used to discover these lives were to actually write stories, however at the time we weren't aware of any of this or the fact that we were actually writing events that actually took place, it was fiction at the time. I don't know if you're a creative person or not but what we both found is that we made a main character and projected our own personality on to them.

This way we were able to figure out their most likely reaction to certain events and such. I know it's a bit strange but I thought this method might be able to help you recover those memories. Maybe if you go back to the last ones you had, and construct a story, what you think could or might have happened. Don't put too much mental strain on "Did this really happen, how do I know if it's all just made up" etc etc.

Try and play out the story in your head with imagery. We later found out that these visions we had (which is how we wrote our entire story/ life) were actually memories, not just imagination. Just have fun with it and see where it takes you.

I'm not entirely sure of the soul trap thing but I know it's been mentioned both up there and down here plenty of times. Heaps of people who OBE report that when they realize they're out of body, naturally their first instinct is to go into space, however none are ever able to leave earth because of some kind of barrier. I think that has something to do with it. I do know there's at least two fields up around the Earth at the moment but I'm not sure if either of those are the cause of that.

I think what you should do is wait for Reiz to wake up and come back here, he just knows a lot more about this stuff than me and can explain it much better. I'll leave him a note to get back to you.

GLP