N.W.O Tactics from someone who's experienced them firsthand

Omni Vegan Loveseed

User ID: 2119116
United States
01/11/2012 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: N.W.O Tactics from someone who's experienced them firsthand
How intelligent you are, I respect your threads dearly. The intelligence you posses makes Apollo dumfuckinati look like an idiot. Like I said, 5 stars and +1. real karma will do it's own thing. Vibes man..

bump
John works 40 hours a week at a factory job. His rate of pay is $12.00 per hour. This week he worked an additional 3.5 hours of overtime for which he is paid $18.00 per hour. If he stops at the bar on the way home and drinks up 40% of his paycheck, how long until his wife piles all his shit up on the sidewalk?
Reiz  (OP)

User ID: 1558128
Canada
01/11/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
man sorry for not replying all day yet. I've been kinda enjoying the downtime. Seems my theory on getting that hidden energy moving might be right.

The chakra I can use flows freely, but the rest of it is frozen solid. Like I said before its not really that its hidden just inaccessible. So I've been seeing if I can melt it with the little chakra I do have avaliable.

In my Training Energy discussion I reference "The Bully Dream" quite a lot. Its because that is the only time I've ever managed to tap into that energy. Ever since I've been trying to replicate that event physically. Problem is that I was in an incredibly high stress situation then fighting for my life and that's not something I can replicate out here. So I've been thinking about what would've happened mechanically inside me that made all that ice break away and get swept up by the river to melt. Because it was a LOT.

I've also been working on the theory that since I was in physical form (etheric body, energy copy of your physical body) in that dream then the same power must also rest in my physical body. I won't really know till I melt it all.

It also turns out that my dream of somehow ending up in Reikara's house the night before the Russians came wasn't really a dream. She asked me if I'd dreamed of going to her place after I signed off last night and explained that she could plainly physically hear some guy call her name while in the shower. Which should be impossible considering her roommate is a girl and she was sleeping at the time and they know literally no one else.

Her story did match perfectly with my dream. I found myself there, somehow knew it was her place, and figured she was the one in the bathroom. I was going to say "[Reikara] Guess what? I'm here!" or something like that but as soon as I started I could hear water running in there. So all I got out was "Ree" before realizing she was in the shower and so I figured I'd leave and come back when she wasn't busy.

I also figured that if she thought I was there period at a time like that.... she'd kill me.

This kinda makes the whole Russian phantom commando unit in my house thing make a lot more sense now. Considering I was able to physically manifest complete with at least some abilities entirely on the other side of the world and such.... I think that might set off just a few alarms for the NWO military. And they don't like me as it is.

Then again for all I know that was actually my support. I never did ask about it. I should probably do that instead of just jumping to conclusions. I also have to work on my dream recall >_>

Now I just have to be able to replicate and control that phenomenon at will. >:D
Warning, spirits, aliens, and humans are prophetically impaired:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
01/12/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
All right so I've got more of those fighting monster videos to watch and I will have to do my replies to WeAreOne tomorrow I guess. Till next time guys. Goodnight.

Sorry I wasn't on too much today.

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
01/12/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I always hear lots of talk about ones "Higher Self" and as far as I can tell the thing Reikara and I call our spirit body is the same thing everyone else calls their higher self.

Although in our case we've learned to link with it and make it just another body, not some separate entity. I wonder if that's why we can access the spirit realm so easily compared to others?

More on this later.

Awesome to hear you're remembering stuff again, One. I have more questions to answer later, I haven't been feeling too well these last few days. Maybe too much energy training.

WeAreOne

User ID: 8627057
United Kingdom
01/12/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I always hear lots of talk about ones "Higher Self" and as far as I can tell the thing Reikara and I call our spirit body is the same thing everyone else calls their higher self.

Although in our case we've learned to link with it and make it just another body, not some separate entity. I wonder if that's why we can access the spirit realm so easily compared to others?

More on this later.

Awesome to hear you're remembering stuff again, One. I have more questions to answer later, I haven't been feeling too well these last few days. Maybe too much energy training.
 Quoting: Reiz

Then chill out and relax. I'm still lurking cool2

Last Edited by WeAreOne on 01/12/2012 08:07 PM
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
Reikara

User ID: 8751612
Australia
01/13/2012 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Spotty your link doesn't seem to work. Luckily Reikara gave me the basics of the stasis thing. Which is to basically the "Galactics" put everything on the planet to sleep while the "earth changes" (lovely politically correct term for apocalypse ain't it?) happen. And then These aliens pick and choose who gets to get put back down. Said lucky bastards will have no clue that they were ever put to sleep other than the fact tat the world around them looks very different.

That's basically what she told me so that's what I'm answering.

I would say that on a technical level its possible to do something like that. I mean it wouldn't be easy by any means but I can think of ways you could do it. The NWO was able to flash me with that little thing and knock mme out cold. I highly doubt they needed to get my exact brain chemistry and brainwave map in order to calibrate that thing to do that as that would be highly impractical. So I asssume you could make a version of that thing that could reach across the entire planet, knock everyone out except maybe a few who were frequency outliers, gate them all up into special little stasis pods. Then put them back when things settle down. From an ethics standpoint its fuzzy. On one hand you could argue that not allowing certain power mongers back down would be ethically good, but from what she told me its more like the rapture and in that case the only people I think they'd let live are the obedient slave types that they can control easily.

As for the whole taking everything off the planet part period...... I dunno. I mean yeah it'd be great if some kind group of people decided to save humanity from a global natural disaster that threatened to wipe everyone out. On the other you could argue that they're kinda mucking with the natural evolution of the universe. Or you could argue again that by saving us they'd be messing with nothing. In any case it'd be swell to not have to die a horrible molteny, tsunami-ee, earthquakey death. And as far as I'm concerned there is no absolute objective morality or reason for any of this. I just kinda prefer not doing things to people that I wouldn't want done to me.... or that will likely come back to bite me sometime in the future.

Like say..... manipulating an entire race's development for thousands of years including making them fight each other for no reason causing billions of deaths. Then when they find out they want to kill your face off.

Ironically by that logic saving a race from untimely planetary boomage would be totally the right thing to do.

But I'm guessing your REAL question is do I think it will happen? Honestly I don't know, like with everything else it just depends. I'm still researching the chances of a global cataclysmic event and its still fuzzy. So I'll have to wait and see.

I personally highly doubt it would at all. It raises so many ethical questions and given the current mexican standoff between various factions with interests here, it'd be a very suicidal move. It's basically like aiming a nuke at Russia, it'd be more than enough to trigger action from the others and the most likely scenario is that the general public would get well... fucked over as a consequence.

In my own mind it's not only unethical and immoral but the biggest losers in that case scenario would be the general public, having more overlord ETs playing God for our race, deciding our future and handpicking who gets to stay and who doesn't according to their own concepts and standards of "good" behaviour.

That being said, there's still a chance it could happen I suppose. It all entirely depends.
“Saying one government is better than another government because one only killed 10 million, as opposed to 100 million is absolute insanity.” - Shingen.

"You can't live in a happy and carefree world and have freedom while you are trying to impose your will onto others." - Anonymous Coward.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8748247
United Kingdom
01/13/2012 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Try to be a better person (Behave, if you obey the law and don't take the paranoia seriously. They're unlikely to want to kill you.) and also pay your taxes if applicable. They like that, sure you could save money by hiding it in company accounts but they love your money as much as you do so give it to them. Appeasing them could save you and always act within the letter of the law, you should be fine.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8389702

Dumbest comment on GLP ever.

Typical BS from another gutless AC.
 Quoting: Scubaseven2

You can believe whatever delusional fantasy you want. Whether you're targeted by spooks or just crazy the answer is the same. Simulated schizophrenia works just like conventional schizophrenia, by activating the dopamine circuits of the brain. Oddly enough this was borne out of the Mk ultra research.

So unless you like fighting imaginary phantoms that always win it's a good idea to take your meds like your doctor prescribed. It's the only way to beat them.

The phantoms win by making you susceptible the higher ranges of the schizophrenia machine. The higher ranges kill brain cells through excitotoxcity, eventually this electrocutes the brain after destroying the capacity of the subject to use higher order critical thinking making the subject more susceptible to the hallucinations.

The OP thinks he's fighting the NWO but he's just kidding himself into a false sense of accomplishment. If he's actually targeted by the NWO he'll die from it, slowly but surely as he tells everyone that cares that he's a hero like Jesus.

Mental wards are filled with people like the OP that can't figure out how to beat the phantoms that haunt him.

The OP is doomed, if he tells the doctors what he's told us they'll medicate him into catatonia. The trick is to convince the doctors you're harmless while severely distressed.

I'm smarter than you could ever hope to be.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8745407
Vietnam
01/13/2012 05:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've encountered these entities in dreams and psychedelic journeys and I've found out the only way to win against these grey, colourless and fear-induced etheric entities is to fight back with love. Do not fear, because fear is your weakness. Once you start to fear, the stronger they become. It took me quite a few battles to understand that love is above everything else.

yodayodayoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1527041
New Zealand
01/13/2012 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Try to be a better person (Behave, if you obey the law and don't take the paranoia seriously. They're unlikely to want to kill you.) and also pay your taxes if applicable. They like that, sure you could save money by hiding it in company accounts but they love your money as much as you do so give it to them. Appeasing them could save you and always act within the letter of the law, you should be fine.

You can believe whatever delusional fantasy you want. Whether you're targeted by spooks or just crazy the answer is the same. Simulated schizophrenia works just like conventional schizophrenia, by activating the dopamine circuits of the brain. Oddly enough this was borne out of the Mk ultra research.

So unless you like fighting imaginary phantoms that always win it's a good idea to take your meds like your doctor prescribed. It's the only way to beat them.

The phantoms win by making you susceptible the higher ranges of the schizophrenia machine. The higher ranges kill brain cells through excitotoxcity, eventually this electrocutes the brain after destroying the capacity of the subject to use higher order critical thinking making the subject more susceptible to the hallucinations.

The OP thinks he's fighting the NWO but he's just kidding himself into a false sense of accomplishment. If he's actually targeted by the NWO he'll die from it, slowly but surely as he tells everyone that cares that he's a hero like Jesus.

Mental wards are filled with people like the OP that can't figure out how to beat the phantoms that haunt him.

The OP is doomed, if he tells the doctors what he's told us they'll medicate him into catatonia. The trick is to convince the doctors you're harmless while severely distressed.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8748247

Wow what a pathetic comment to make.

Do you really think that OP would be stupid enough to talk to your average person about this sort of stuff let alone a doctor ??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8745407
Vietnam
01/13/2012 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Do you really think that OP would be stupid enough to talk to your average person about this sort of stuff let alone a doctor ??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1527041

+1

yodayodayoda
Reiz  (OP)

User ID: 2912160
Canada
01/14/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1527041

+1

yodayodayoda
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8745407

I think its cute that he claims he's so smart yet his conventional dogma-science cannot account for the vast majority of phenomena here. Such as levitation, cuts, lacerations, bur marks spontaneously appearing on ones body in the exact same places at nearly the same time as the same wound inflicted on ones "Imagination."

Oh what else, the capability to be able to share a dreamscape and verify this dozens of times. The capability to have physically manifested as a ghost thousands of miles away. The list goes on.

Are those all just hallucinations too, hmm? It seems like a very convenient catch all answer for a deluded skeptic. Its all just in your head Mr. Jones, just keep telling yourself that. Tell yourself enough times and you'll even start believing it. It's all in your head. It's just a trick. Things like that don't exist Mr. Jones, its only your mind playing tricks on you.

It's adorable that he also says that I'm claiming to be some sort of hero. I wonder if he reacts the same way if he were to go to a convention where a contractor with 30 years experience explains and demonstrates how to do plumbing? They must also be hero's because they have experience doing something he doesn't and thus can show others how.

Maybe its because I don't have a flashy piece of paper to show him. Maybe its because I used the scientific method, but failed to have the stamp of approval from some accredited institution. Apparently without that stamp science is just mysticism y'know. It's a fact.

If I were to talk to a doctor about any of this I don't think they'd actually have all that much of a problem as I routinely use math and physics to explain what I'm talking about. Although for most people all those equations aren't very practical to know.

Oh sure at first I think they'd assume I was crazy because that is what they've been trained to think as soon as someone starts talking about spirits. Not all of them though, I know there's more than a few very intelligent psychologists and psychiatrists out there. Why? Statistically they can't all be bad and I know of enough cases showing that several exist to make that statement.

Now if you're going to continue spouting your nonsensical drivel here I'd appreciate if you at least tried to make it sound believable. Otherwise maybe you should increase your dosages.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1344892
China
01/14/2012 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op thanks for responding to the video,

Couple of questions:

What exactly is the difference between the astral planes and spirit planes? Is the astral somewhat only connected with earth?

What did you found out about our history meaning when it all started to going downwards, and before the "corruption" what was the nature of that reality?

What part do these aliens/inter-dimensionals play in our reality they sure have invested allot of their energy in our earth reality...?

So as you said the higher self is actually our spirit, its already within us "its us as we truly are" imo. Now how come people in the astral have supposed contact with their "higher self" as an external being, could this be one of the inter dimensionals "acting", deceiving you it is your higher self kind of agenda being played?

Thanks
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
01/14/2012 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Couple of questions:

What exactly is the difference between the astral planes and spirit planes? Is the astral somewhat only connected with earth?

What did you found out about our history meaning when it all started to going downwards, and before the "corruption" what was the nature of that reality?

What part do these aliens/inter-dimensionals play in our reality they sure have invested allot of their energy in our earth reality...?

So as you said the higher self is actually our spirit, its already within us "its us as we truly are" imo. Now how come people in the astral have supposed contact with their "higher self" as an external being, could this be one of the inter dimensionals "acting", deceiving you it is your higher self kind of agenda being played?

Thanks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1344892

All of this is theoretical at this point but I think the astral is a big mixing zone between planes. The spirit plane seems very solid compared to the astral, almost like the two aren't connected at all. I've been thinking that the astral is kinda like all the fuzz and static before you tune to a radio station. Really I don't know though. Beyond knowing that the astral is very moldable compared to the spirit plane I can't say anything for sure. But the fact that it is so moldable leads me to believe its very individual as well, and thus till largely in the realm of the imagination.

Although the spirit plane is also technically moldable it is nowhere near as easy. Everything you do in the spirit plane requires actual mental and physical effort no different than here. And environments are completely out of your control just like here. You'd need some pretty advanced skill with energy to be able to attempt what you can do so easily in the astral. With the exception of your sacred garden because everything in that is of you.

"The only thing you can truly control is yourself."

That's a good line to remember to gauge whether you're in the spirit or astral planes. I still have a hard time though because I'm so used to reading the intentions of others that sometimes I'm confused whether peoples actions and words are really theirs or if I made them say it. But there's a "pull" feeling when its real and a "push" when it comes from me so I'm using that to judge now.

as for the history , corruption, and why so much effort is invested here I'll have to come back to that later. I'm still gathering information on that but I do have quite an interesting story so far but its long so I'll tell it later.

My spirit body like Reikara's are physical bodies we've had in the past. Or maybe they're the combination of traits of all the physical bodies we've ever had. I don't really know. But there is no mistaking that my spirit looks almost exactly like my previous body, complete with my pitch black claymore and wraith robes. I've been wondering if, like my etheric body here, my spirit body is just the etheric form of the body I soul transferred from. That would explain quite a lot actually but I have no way of knowing if its true.

I don't think its a case of aliens playing trick on us though. Both Reikara and I had to link with our spirits before we could use that form and its skills and experience. I may know what I'm doing with a sword up there, I have all that knowledge. But because I haven't physically practiced that with this body I still wouldn't be any good and I recognize that. However I'd probably be able to learn much faster though. My spirit however handles all sorts of weapons and acrobatics and all that like its second nature but that's only because for that body it really is second nature. I find I'm even mentally different up there, and yet it all feels so real as if its happening down here. Its just that that body has all that experience that this one lacks, that's why it feels so much easier.

With our linkage came a personality change for us down here as we became like we were in the past as well as an easier time accessing memories and knowledge. I think in some cases there might me aliens wanting to trick you but I don't think its all the time. I'm also not really sure how to teach someone to link their spirit because I'm not sure if mine was ever really separate from me to begin with.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1344892
China
01/14/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Couple of questions:

Thanks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1344892

All of this is theoretical at this point but I think the astral is a big mixing zone between planes. The spirit plane seems very solid compared to the astral, almost like the two aren't connected at all. I've been thinking that the astral is kinda like all the fuzz and static before you tune to a radio station. Really I don't know though. Beyond knowing that the astral is very moldable compared to the spirit plane I can't say anything for sure. But the fact that it is so moldable leads me to believe its very individual as well, and thus till largely in the realm of the imagination.

Although the spirit plane is also technically moldable it is nowhere near as easy. Everything you do in the spirit plane requires actual mental and physical effort no different than here. And environments are completely out of your control just like here. You'd need some pretty advanced skill with energy to be able to attempt what you can do so easily in the astral. With the exception of your sacred garden because everything in that is of you.

"The only thing you can truly control is yourself."

That's a good line to remember to gauge whether you're in the spirit or astral planes. I still have a hard time though because I'm so used to reading the intentions of others that sometimes I'm confused whether peoples actions and words are really theirs or if I made them say it. But there's a "pull" feeling when its real and a "push" when it comes from me so I'm using that to judge now.

as for the history , corruption, and why so much effort is invested here I'll have to come back to that later. I'm still gathering information on that but I do have quite an interesting story so far but its long so I'll tell it later.

My spirit body like Reikara's are physical bodies we've had in the past. Or maybe they're the combination of traits of all the physical bodies we've ever had. I don't really know. But there is no mistaking that my spirit looks almost exactly like my previous body, complete with my pitch black claymore and wraith robes. I've been wondering if, like my etheric body here, my spirit body is just the etheric form of the body I soul transferred from. That would explain quite a lot actually but I have no way of knowing if its true.

I don't think its a case of aliens playing trick on us though. Both Reikara and I had to link with our spirits before we could use that form and its skills and experience. I may know what I'm doing with a sword up there, I have all that knowledge. But because I haven't physically practiced that with this body I still wouldn't be any good and I recognize that. However I'd probably be able to learn much faster though. My spirit however handles all sorts of weapons and acrobatics and all that like its second nature but that's only because for that body it really is second nature. I find I'm even mentally different up there, and yet it all feels so real as if its happening down here. Its just that that body has all that experience that this one lacks, that's why it feels so much easier.

With our linkage came a personality change for us down here as we became like we were in the past as well as an easier time accessing memories and knowledge. I think in some cases there might me aliens wanting to trick you but I don't think its all the time. I'm also not really sure how to teach someone to link their spirit because I'm not sure if mine was ever really separate from me to begin with.

Thanks for the answer.

I recalled that the astral/spirit plane by some people who experienced it would say its just as physical as you here. It depends at what kind of "radiostation" you are tuned. Its called by some our real reality, with your real body.

By researching others almost said the same as you that the astral plane is not "the real deal" that the reality beyond that is where we should be at.

Looking forward when you going more indepth of what you have found.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
01/15/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry guys, I'm taking a bit of personal time to work on some stuff. Be back later.

WeAreOne

User ID: 8627057
United Kingdom
01/16/2012 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Heh, I have the same problem cool2
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
ToadMaster

User ID: 8927914
United States
01/16/2012 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent thread.
:toadmaster:
Reikara

User ID: 9095806
Australia
01/18/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
“Saying one government is better than another government because one only killed 10 million, as opposed to 100 million is absolute insanity.” - Shingen.

"You can't live in a happy and carefree world and have freedom while you are trying to impose your will onto others." - Anonymous Coward.
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
01/19/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Right, I'm semi back now. Short version of this story is that I was trying to do more training and recovery thereof. And in he middle of that Nareisha, a friend of mine who's kinda confined to the spirit plane for the moment (no she's not dead, yes I know that's confusing), Got really super pissed and me and Reikara and more or less forced me to channel he so she could ream us out for being stupid. A reaming which we totally deserved :(

She was mad at us having so much doubt about our abilities and told us we were being more irrational than most of the skeptics. Then gave us a bunch of tips on how to merge (or equivalent), and then a bit of an update on other stuff which I will not be sharing here.

So yeah that's what we've been up to for awhile now. Sorry for all that.

I don't even know where to begin on the history of earth thing and considering I can't really prove much if any of it I'm not even going to start until I at least have something more solid for myself first.

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
01/19/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
On another note, I hate channeling >_> I really, really do. Its so uncomfortable especially since its basically possession. It doesn't matter that Nareisha and I go waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy back and I trust her with my life, I don't like other people in my body. And of course a woman in a man's body makes it that much weirder >_>

At least to me.

ShadowDancer

User ID: 287857
United States
01/20/2012 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
5* up

hiding

sofahide
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
ShadowDancer

User ID: 287857
United States
01/20/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
personally I do not think channeling is wise...and leaves one open to entities that can use trickery full of guile.

just my opinion

I gave you 5 up...it is important for others to figure things out for themselves...

Seances

channeling

Ramtha like or Seth...many others have also come and gone...Not prudent, and few if any are equipped for that kind of 'battle'

Drug or alcohol induced trance is also ill advised IMHO

I do understand the lure many are drawn in by...if one is doing these kind of things...they risk much...and the rewards they seem to retain, will not be long lasting...

Take it or leave it, I have informed, nothing more, each decides their life course for themselves, even in the absence of choosing, one defaults the choice...or a foreign entity pushes their agenda and influences the host...

Not a good plan as energy will perform according to ACTUAL LAWS...

Allowing anyone or anything to possess your 'vehicle' is dangerous and can easily,prove to your undoing, down the line as I C.
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
01/20/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah I know Channeling can be dangerous, I've have channels hijacked before. But the thing is I notice when they've been hijacked and so stop it where some others just don't pay attention I guess.

And I have never and likely will never go beyond 50% possession because I don't want to lose control of my body to anyone, even Nareisha.

I also have a habit of not accepting information I don't already have, so if she tries giving me something like a chemistry formula to describe a "Super Patriot" drug I resist it to the point where I just don't get it. Something that annoys her a lot for good reason. I mean think about it, She and others have been off doing stuff that I haven't and they've proven their reality more than a few times and not just in minor ways. It makes sense they'd know stuff I don't in specific detail. But I just can't accept it, too afraid of getting and spreading false information that I haven't had the ability to personally verify.

I have this "It's not real until I say so" attitude which I've really got to work on because its a bit extreme.

As an example of information I've been told that I can't verify and thus can't trust.

Supposedly there was an experiment done that somehow involved the Greys that took place at a facility constructed at the bottom of the ocean awhile back. Supposedly whatever faction did this cloned a bunch of humans from various ethnic groups and put them in this underwater lab. The experiment was to test what was supposedly a "super patriot" drug to induce an strong "us and them" mentality. But apparently something went wrong with the experiment because the supposedly soulless clones became too aggressive and the whole thing kinda degenerated into a Bioshock like Rapture environment although supposedly not as bad or horrific or super powered.

Supposedly another one of my friends gathered this information by possessing someone, possibly a soldier from somewhere sent to check on this place, who also told me that in the end they needed to destroy the whole facility because there was no way to salvage anything and it was too dangerous to leave unattended. This also supposedly had no connection to chemtrails that they could find.

They've told me of facilities like this before as well, some of which have also needed to be destroyed because of "failed experiments" after useful intel was gathered.

Now there is physically no way for me to possibly verify that any of this actually happened. But at the same time the details I was given make logical sense. A facility like that at the bottom of the ocean is a perfect lab environment. You have total control of the the air, the food, the light, everything that goes into the facility. And a patriot drug does sound like something that would be useful to not just the NWO. But at the end of the day I cannot go and see for myself, I cannot get video of any of this, I can't verify it in any way shape or form.

So how can I really trust it?

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
01/20/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
5* up

hiding

sofahide
 Quoting: ShadowDancer

Aww thanks xD

And thank you to the other people who like this discussion and gave me karma. It makes me feel like I'm actually helping in some small way.

Last Edited by Reiz on 01/20/2012 04:01 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4614803
United Kingdom
01/20/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most if not all N.W.O tactics are based on plausible deniability. Doing things that the public deems nothing but science fiction or fantasy and thus will guarantee will never be investigated or using methods that guarantee that no “hard evidence” as the public and the dumber conspiracy theorists define it can be found. By using such tactics they can act with complete impunity without fear of retaliation.

Methods high on the list, especially for assassination, often involve some form of spirit or ghost attack or equivalent. This does not mean an actual spirit was involved at any stage in the process. It only means that the attack happened from outside this plane of existence of which there are many ways to reach.

HAARP for example is far more than weather manipulation. It is a research program that deals with the study of frequencies and their effects. Yes weather can be manipulated by manipulating the local geo-magnetic field and thus the air pressure systems, but that barely scratches the surface. One of the most intriguing things that came out of HAARP would be the capability to phase-shift matter. Bumping it into a higher native frequency range similar to how a transformer changes voltage output. With this ability entire areas can be phased out of existence to the point where you could build a small town literally in the same physical space that a military base inhabits and the two would never interact under normal circumstances.

It's like if you have two floors of a building with the exact same layout. If a person is at the exact same spot on level one and another on level two the two cannot interact. One must somehow be on the same level as the other before interaction can happen.

Well if they are so out of phase, how can they attack you ask? Because people are also naturally multiplanar. To simplify we have two main forms, our physical body, and an etheric double. That ghost is directly involved in our physical health, and is at least partly made up of the electricity our body runs on. If you cut off the power flow, death can soon follow. That electricity is also what you tap into when you project. You separate that energy double from yourself and possess it via a connection you retain with your physical body so that you have something to come back to when you're done. There is already mountains of information on this so I don't need to really go into it.

If a person is unaware of this capability that all humans are able to learn it makes the N.W.O's job substantially easier as all they need to do is attack that energy and they're done. Once you've lost more energy than the bare minimum required to keep your body functioning, you die. It's just that simple. No different than how your phone dies when the battery is depleted.

Projection can be both a defense and a liability if you are in any way a threat to the N.W.O. Defense because it can allow you to intercept attack on you if you have the knowledge and skills to do so. Liability because it exposes you and effectively puts a bullseye on your head as someone who may potentially become a threat. Technology exists that can detect frequency and amplitude changes in biology that can easily alert them to a persons spiritual capabilities and the reality is that of the tiny handful of people who can legitimately project an even more miniscule number actually understand the realities of it as opposed to the religious dogma that states that nothing can hurt you “up there” because its all fluffy love and light. And of those people who understand and even more microscopic number know how to defend themselves effectively in any capacity. And of those who know how to defend, the number of people in the world who are capable of standing up to a concerted attack are probably fewer than can be counted on your fingers and toes.

What people simply do not understand is that you are dealing with trained military personnel. Not Hollywood action movie or anime bullshit fantasies. However because that is the general perception of what I like to call the “awakened sheep” trying to educated people on the subject often seems pointless. I also suspect that that was designed as well, because ironically anime's and video games are probably the best literal portrayal of this reality. And of course anime's and video games are the poster children of fictional fantasy bullshit as far as the masses are concerned. Bleach specifically is hands down the best portrayal in my opinion as far as projection goes and Assassin's Creed is probably the best as far as this shadow war goes. and I highly doubt the creators of these stories realize how accurate to reality their stories really are. Frankly its entirely possible that it was all fed to them deliberately as a means to hide the information in plain sight or perhaps mock those who understand all this. I certainly feel mocked when playing Assassin's Creed. But its a phenomenon any rational storyteller would interpret as inspiration or perhaps a muse.

This can be done because thoughts are essentially frequency patterns. You have absolutely zero contact with the outside world, all you know is the signals you various senses send to your brain for interpretation. Because of that it is entirely possible to remotely induce a person with ideas and feeling that are not their own. All thoughts correspond to some pattern and it doesn't really matter where that frequency came from, just that its there. Yes biochemistry also plays a role as well, they all interact and they are all manipulatable.

Every once in awhile I try to do a thread like this to try educating people as best I can. I understand that there's a vast number of total retards on the internet who don't posses a single iota of rational intelligence as far as I'm concerned. Those people are the ones who instantly raise BS flags without even attempting to justify why they are so certain people are full of BS. They're the ones who design stupid tests to see if a person is legit or not, like writing out a complex chemistry problem to see if an alleged chemist is really a chemist likely without realizing that being able to answer that question only proves they had a means to answer it and nothing more. Or demanding proof in the form of pictures, video, or incredibly specific information without considering that said information may put that persons life at risk and that even if said picture or video was legitimately real there are innumerable ways that people could also legitimately argue that it is a fake. Such people are the awakened sheep, and are not worth my time or acknowledgment.

I do this for the people who are truly intelligent skeptics who will critically analyze my information and not judge it at face value or by childish tests. And I know there's more than a few of you out there. Although my real life sucks a lot of my energy away and I am often too tired to keep discussions like these going consistently for long periods of time I will do my best to keep up. So by all means, ask me a question.

---

Other discussions where I've talked about similar material that relates to this:

Thread: My Experiences - Representing The Spiritual [Non Religious/ Love and Light/ Crackpot] Side Of The Conspiracy

Thread: Training my energy and actually making progress! :D

Thread: Shared Dreams - my research, results, and understanding of them

Thread: My Boyfriend And I Have Good Working Knowledge Of The Astral And Self Defense There, Ask Us A Question

WoW.

peace
Reiz  (OP)

Canada
01/21/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
So Reikara sent me this vid a bit ago:

And I couldn't help but think that it sounds very much like either a very large beam cannon or something hitting a large shield.

Why you ask? Because no energy weapon is pure energy. Or at the very least some of its energy will be kinetic. Why? So that it can have an impact of course. If it were all just pure energy all it would do is burn what it touches. And it that case you could just put up some kind of high tech mirror device and boom, no more burning for you.

The beam will have weight either artificial or mass injected. That means it will not travel at the speed of light (probably) and that it will interact with the atmosphere as a solid object.

Beam weapons naturally resonate because they're mostly energy that of course has a frequency. And a resonating solid mass induces a resonance into the air. And what do we call that kids?

Sound.

To me this is likely the sound of a massive, possibly surface to orbit beam cannon. I could totally be wrong but that's what it sounds like to me. And if that's really what it is the more important questions become who is firing it and what are they firing it at and why? Also things like, is this cannon mounted on a ship or is it a static installation? Is this shot being fired from within our plane of existence or is the from behind the veil and the energy is just resonating through and causing sound?

Lots of questions that I want answers to.

Reiz  (OP)

Canada
01/24/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Naturally the other option is that the local Geo-magnetic field is resonating.... but that just didn't seems right to me. I would think that if it was the GMF it would just produce variable hums in the sky. That or maybe snaps. This on the other hand produces a very regular pattern of sound at a regular interval (at least for the first 3).

I suppose its possible that what it is is a tightly wound field line snapping and then resonating across the sky but that seems a bit of a stretch for this video in my opinion. Still possible, just unlikely.

This is why I think its still possible to be a weapon of some type. Regular sound pattern, regular interval, and all consistent with the firing of a very large beam cannon witht he sound tapering off as the beam dissipates.

A beam cannon utilizes a beam often because the capacitor system powering it can store more energy than the gun itself can actually handle. So instead of blowing up the gun the energy is not released all at once but in a constant flow.

So you get this big fat beam that then tapers until all the energy is used up. That way you didn't waste any of the energy in the capacitors.

I also forgot theres another way to create phantom mass and that is through tightly wound magnetic fields.

If anyone knows how Ball Lightning works then you know how to make your own beam rifle. It's been a whil;e since I've built one of these but I'll try my best to explain. You take three points of electricity generation, two to form the ball and a third to spin it. You give that ball a very limited space to exist in so that it is forced to compress. Then you have either a fourth point of electricity to propel the spinning magnetic ball forward or you magnetize the whole chamber so it acts like a railgun. Boom, instant beam rifle. Best way to do this is to utilize the "ether" as Tesla called it ( I think) so that you constantly recharge your capacitors/batteries of the huge amount of power that takes. It's also been a long time since I've built one of those but if I remember correctly it involves double induction. That is, induction on both sides of a transformer as opposed to just the one. You dig into the ether, stir it up a bunch, and then have that stirred up energy flow into whatever vessel you want. And generally you can stir up a lot more energy than it takes to do the stirring. My favorite analogy is that its like opening the gates of a hydroelectric dam. the water flows out and spins the turbines. But the only energy you put into the system as whatever it took to open the gates.

I know that the NWO utilizes beam weaponry like this, although in my experience it was all vehicle or installation mounted. I didn't really find anyone who carried around little rifles although I have little doubt they exist by now.

The other thing I noticed was that the beams were predominately green. If any of you knows your physics you know what colors actually mean.

If I ionize the air at certain nanometer frequencies I will produce photons in the visible light spectrum. Lowest energy is red, highest is violet. Likewise you should know that the energy of a photon is directly related to its frequency. So lets say you take a bunch of low energy photons and smush them all together, what do you get? Well one high energy one of course. And thus one high frequency one, and thus something that may be able to either ionize the air, a phenomenon in physics known as "Saint Elmo's Fire" and is known to affect mountain climbers picks when they are at high altitudes when a thunderstorm is nearby, or give off a "mist" of high energy photons that are visible as light.

Now for those of you who believe I'm full of "New Age Fluff" this will all still probably go over your ignorant little heads because you are so close minded and judge my information based on your societal programming of what you were told is real and what is not. Kinda like how a hardcore Christian or Muslim judges truth based on what is written in the book of their choice and what is told to them by the people in robes of their choice. That or maybe you just didn't bother reading anything I've written.

For the rest of you I invite you to try building one of these things for yourself. Sorry, I haven't done the hard math in quite awhile now so I've forgotten most of the equations I derived. But hey, I did give you the theoretical underpinnings, so you could always use that to prove me right or wrong if that's what you want.

Anyways, this discussion seems to have wandered away from anything to really do with tactics. I don't really have much else to say on the matter unless I start getting into military tactics which I'm kinda hesitant to do. But if people keep giving me questions I'll keep trying to answer to the best of my ability.

Reikara

User ID: 9781376
Australia
01/29/2012 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Reikara

User ID: 10128929
Australia
02/03/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
cool2

GLP