Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,234 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 424,915
Pageviews Today: 680,685Threads Today: 233Posts Today: 3,482
08:25 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

GOD has certainly revealed hIS LOVE for the world through hIS only begotten son JESUS CHRIST !!! [[Summary Page 33]]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
02/12/2012 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: GOD has certainly revealed hIS LOVE for the world through hIS only begotten son JESUS CHRIST !!! [[Summary Page 33]]
:sheep6346:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10609622
United States
02/12/2012 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GOD has certainly revealed hIS LOVE for the world through hIS only begotten son JESUS CHRIST !!! [[Summary Page 33]]
Well, I made it through the Gospel of Mark and decided beforehand i would have a summary page. I find it interesting that it ended up being page 33 !!!
wing-ed

User ID: 1474169
United States
02/12/2012 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Praise The Holy Of Holy :: Great Thread ! Praise The Lamb:: Amen The way the world is going I suggest Church today ! If for no other reason as a testimony of how you feel about that Savior Of Ours !!
Holy, holy,holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.Praise the one who gives you peace beyond all understanding Yes that scripture still sounds good !
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2012 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I made it through the Gospel of Mark and decided beforehand i would have a summary page. I find it interesting that it ended up being page 33 !!!
 Quoting: Once4All

Hey that's interesting because I just glanced at my "Who is Lord of your Life" thread and noticed that it had 3 replies and 33 views at the time I looked. It struck me as odd that I even noticed that, but I did, and I thought there might be some significance, but dismissed it.

Now you mention 33 too, strange?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Praise The Holy Of Holy :: Great Thread ! Praise The Lamb:: Amen The way the world is going I suggest Church today ! If for no other reason as a testimony of how you feel about that Savior Of Ours !!
 Quoting: wing-ed

Good Morning Wing-ed.

Yes, all praise to the Most Holy Trinity!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ahhh......it just hit me. Jesus was 33 when He died and He rose on the 3rd day.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hey that's interesting because I just glanced at my "Who is Lord of your Life" thread and noticed that it had 3 replies and 33 views at the time I looked. It struck me as odd that I even noticed that, but I did, and I thought there might be some significance, but dismissed it.

Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Indeed. Of course there is no way of knowing, but they

say Jesus lived to age 33!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yep!

:lovecrime:
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sounds right to me!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10551514
Spain
02/12/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
:bcp:
love this pic
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
^^^***Ding..Ding..Ding Post # 1000

hi WildHoney! I pray you are doing well!!!
DanG
User ID: 1487452
United States
02/12/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
here is the correct Summary
bsmeter

idiots
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10601779
United States
02/12/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yep!

angel3
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
here is the correct Summary
bsmeter

idiots
 Quoting: DanG 1487452

lol

We love you too!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2012 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yep!

angel3
 Quoting: PALback

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
A new day...a new for the Lord our God hf!!

red_heart:cool96:red_heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10634170
United States
02/12/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
How much does God really love us?

:peace1:
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2012 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
:36ihggg:
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
:peace4:
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2012 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

God also shows His love for us by showing us the future even when the horrible will take place. For example, Holy Scripture teaches us that a terrible war will soon happen. It is a war found in the Book of Revelations in the Bible. This battle could not take place until Israel became a nation again. That prophecy has finally happened and the sides are lined up just as foretold by Scripture. The important thing to understand about this battle is that it will take place and that it will be so horrible [nuclear war] that it will usher in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. It is then that He - as King of Kings - will come to judge the living and the dead.

A quick look at that news will show you how the battle is beginning to take shape. First, like I said, the Scriptures testify that the Messiah would suffer and die. God's people would be dispersed to the four corners of the globe as a just punishment. But, in the last days He would gather them once again. That prophecy is now fulfilled with the creation of the State of Israel again in 1948. Israel is the only country in the history of the world to exist, then not exist, and now exist again. That is the hand of God at work in history.

Anyway, Israel is surrounded by enemies on all sides. As of January of 2008 Iran [ancient Persia] and Russia have signed military agreements - an attack on one is an attack on the other too. Both will respond to any aggression. Iran also keeps saying that want to push Israel "into the sea." Those threats - which are almost on a daily basis now - are not setting well with Israel. Something sometime soon has to give.

The USA is a sworn friend of Israel. The USA has stated that massive retaliation would come upon Iran if they ever attacked. Of course, Russian is bound by military treaty to get involved if Iran is attacked. So, there you have it. The battle of Armeggedon was prophesied thoudands of years ago and the participants are poised for battle. It will spread into or be a part of World War III. This battle will be so great and terrible Jesus will return to salvage what little life is left. And, as he said, "When I return, will I find faith on the Earth?" That is a question only you and I can answer. But, as He stated, "watch, for the time is short."

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6761689
Canada
02/12/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

God also shows His love for us by showing us the future even when the horrible will take place. For example, Holy Scripture teaches us that a terrible war will soon happen. It is a war found in the Book of Revelations in the Bible. This battle could not take place until Israel became a nation again. That prophecy has finally happened and the sides are lined up just as foretold by Scripture. The important thing to understand about this battle is that it will take place and that it will be so horrible [nuclear war] that it will usher in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. It is then that He - as King of Kings - will come to judge the living and the dead.

A quick look at that news will show you how the battle is beginning to take shape. First, like I said, the Scriptures testify that the Messiah would suffer and die. God's people would be dispersed to the four corners of the globe as a just punishment. But, in the last days He would gather them once again. That prophecy is now fulfilled with the creation of the State of Israel again in 1948. Israel is the only country in the history of the world to exist, then not exist, and now exist again. That is the hand of God at work in history.

Anyway, Israel is surrounded by enemies on all sides. As of January of 2008 Iran [ancient Persia] and Russia have signed military agreements - an attack on one is an attack on the other too. Both will respond to any aggression. Iran also keeps saying that want to push Israel "into the sea." Those threats - which are almost on a daily basis now - are not setting well with Israel. Something sometime soon has to give.

The USA is a sworn friend of Israel. The USA has stated that massive retaliation would come upon Iran if they ever attacked. Of course, Russian is bound by military treaty to get involved if Iran is attacked. So, there you have it. The battle of Armeggedon was prophesied thoudands of years ago and the participants are poised for battle. It will spread into or be a part of World War III. This battle will be so great and terrible Jesus will return to salvage what little life is left. And, as he said, "When I return, will I find faith on the Earth?" That is a question only you and I can answer. But, as He stated, "watch, for the time is short."

Yes, time is short. Prophesy is being played out right before our very eyes. It does seem the 'war drums' are being heard all over the earth. All nations seem to be taking 'their sides' right now. A strong dividing line is being drawn. All of what we see is not reality. We, the 'sheeple' are being led astray.....
Foresight

User ID: 10202338
Australia
02/12/2012 10:23 AM

Report Abusive Post
stupid fools
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6761689
Canada
02/12/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

also,

3 is the number of 'completeness and perfection.'

seeing 33 or 333 is a sign from the LORD

I see these numbers a lot and know that the LORD is reminding me that HE will complete all that HE said HE would in the WORD.

HIS WAYS ARE PERFECT!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, time is short. Prophesy is being played out right before our very eyes. It does seem the 'war drums' are being heard all over the earth. All nations seem to be taking 'their sides' right now. A strong dividing line is being drawn. All of what we see is not reality. We, the 'sheeple' are being led astray.....
 Quoting: AmazingGRACE

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am heading out to pray with some of my neighbors.

Please leave a comment and i will try to get back to you

when i can!

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10043482
United States
02/12/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
:fdgur:

I never use this image, its from a inaccurate modern story about Jesus. Many have asked to put it on my website, and NO WAY. You ones are following a messed up story. Both from his own aposltes who did not understand, and with whom he was sometimes angry after re-explaining everything again. Some of it is poorly translated and some of it is flat out been corrupted since the late 1880's
when folks like John Darby Nelson who started the rapture thing that is NOT in the bible. Then came Scofield a bit later with the Israel stuff. Your "holy spirit" has no way to make sure your bible is right and sorry Lisa but it doesn't have a penis or DNA to create the BODY "Jesus" used either. If you had more knowledge of what and how the 'holy spirit" works you would not support these things.
IS IS
User ID: 6529735
United States
02/12/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know if anyone caught it and I didn't wanna go thru 33 pages....but...............hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Why would the OP only capitalize IS..IS...put together ISIS.
Why would you do that OP????
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

I never use this image, its from a inaccurate modern story about Jesus. Many have asked to put it on my website, and NO WAY. You ones are following a messed up story. Both from his own aposltes who did not understand, and with whom he was sometimes angry after re-explaining everything again. Some of it is poorly translated and some of it is flat out been corrupted since the late 1880's
when folks like John Darby Nelson who started the rapture thing that is NOT in the bible. Then came Scofield a bit later with the Israel stuff. Your "holy spirit" has no way to make sure your bible is right and sorry Lisa but it doesn't have a penis or DNA to create the BODY "Jesus" used either. If you had more knowledge of what and how the 'holy spirit" works you would not support these things.
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

The All Powerful Holy Spirit of God is and was more than capable of Inpiring His people what to write and Is capable of Preserving The Holy Word of God until the end of time.

hf
Pa resident1

User ID: 10641508
United States
02/12/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Nobody in Particular

And YOU do not know the complete truth.

Go read my response here on page 15 of this thread:
Thread: WORD FROM GOD: "Few, VERY FEW will be ready when I come" (Page 15)

To make it short I have had mystical experiences from the DIVINE so I was presented of what is the truth which are in messages here on this site: [link to www.centeroftheimmaculateheart.org]

So whatever you say Nobody in Particular I don't believe because I have had the PROOF presented to me.

Soon everyone will know the TRUTH when the Illumination of souls (also known as the Warning) happens (the entire world will know at the same time GOD THE FATHER and JESUS do exist). It will be interesting to see how some will handle this upcoming Mystical experience.
"When you don't keep your word, you lose credibility and trustworthy friends"
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
PA... this is what many of these people do not understand:

We have had experiences of God in and through the poser

of the Holy Spirit. His Spirit communicates with our

spirit teaching us that we are His children.

GLP