bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8342815
United States
01/12/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Are freemasons bad?
If you knew any Freemasons you wouldn't be asking that question.
Inposition
User ID: 17919316
United States
11/10/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Always some BAG O SHIT acting like a TARD.
 Quoting: Pat Mccrotch

Lol. They talk about issues they have within the chapter as far as who is sick, need help or just have some issues where you need help from your fellow sister or brother. Initiation process is done in meetings as well and this could take anywhere from 2-4 hrs after that they eat drink and be merry
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27329750
United States
11/10/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
They're not 'bad', they do a lot of charity work.
And they ARE mostly 'boring', there are some 'rituals' go on at meetings, mostly reciting of old text - The more outlandish stuff is slowly dying out.
Other than that, I can say no more.
 Quoting: JimWell

from what i understand, free masons and templars were the antithesis (and pre-existed them by centuries) of the illuminati and the rosicrucians. they were tortured and persecuted by 'christians' during the inquisition. their ancestry goes back to the ancient religions. i have a copy of this book, pub. 1879:

[link to www.freemason.com]

and this is a further exploration into ancient celtic history, which sheds light on the race of 'giants:'

[link to www.ancienttexts.org]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
i grew up in a small town on the coast of california. the bank there had a carving on top of 'time and the maiden,' carved from one giant redwood tree.

one day, hanging out after school and bored as shit, me and a couple friends watched this huge cavalcade of very expensive cars pull into town...town was shut down, like i said, small town and very quiet, this was after business hours. anyway, all these people in colored clothing went into the bank...colored clothing like, each person was wearing clothes, kinda robes, in one certain color or another. the friend i was with was tripping on the whole thing cause he was like 'GOD DAMN those are the free masons!'

i think they call the kids 'rainbows.' there was something about 'rainbow.' had to do with the fact they were wearing specific colors. no idea what that is about.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
here is some info on the town and the masons there:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

who runs mendocino?

[link to mendonews.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1924192
United States
07/26/2013 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
And they ARE mostly 'boring', there are some 'rituals' go on at meetings, mostly reciting of old text - The more outlandish stuff is slowly dying out.

Charity?

Like when they run the hospitals?

Who is responsible for deathcare again?

When will they give us the cure for cancer? common cold & flu?

Who is responsible for rigging local elections? Running govt into the ground & crashing the global economy? World govt & everything NWO?

Did we mention they are Satanists who ultimately serve the Pope in Rome?
 Quoting: J 7731991

YOU, are truly the biggest dumbass that has ever lived!
It's people like you that run this world into the ground. Get your facts straight about Freemasons. I'm sorry you are so stupid you don't even know what your talking about. They do more for this world then you will ever do in a life time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23632619
United States
07/26/2013 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ive heard they're really boring I don't know about bad.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7964455

Yes. The regular meetings are boring. Some even fall asleep (keep in mind, Freemasonry's got lots of older guys). Bookkeeping, voting on lodge officers, etc.

The "interesting" part of Freemasonry is the initiation nights; particularly the 3rd Degree (Master Mason's degree).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43817905
United States
07/26/2013 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most Masons ignorantly participate in an organization that is ultimately evil. Most ignorant Masons mainly are members for the business benefits and have no idea that they are pawns.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23632619
United States
07/26/2013 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
i grew up in a small town on the coast of california. the bank there had a carving on top of 'time and the maiden,' carved from one giant redwood tree.

one day, hanging out after school and bored as shit, me and a couple friends watched this huge cavalcade of very expensive cars pull into town...town was shut down, like i said, small town and very quiet, this was after business hours. anyway, all these people in colored clothing went into the bank...colored clothing like, each person was wearing clothes, kinda robes, in one certain color or another. the friend i was with was tripping on the whole thing cause he was like 'GOD DAMN those are the free masons!'

i think they call the kids 'rainbows.' there was something about 'rainbow.' had to do with the fact they were wearing specific colors. no idea what that is about.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27329750

Which town? Or at least, which county?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17700328
United States
07/28/2013 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a local freemason chapter within about a half mile from my house. I noticed the other day that the signs outside the window are an upside down pentagram in a circle and and the freemason scale. What type of stuff goes on in these meetings?Idol1

It is your duty to burn down that satanic building.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44923248
United States
08/12/2013 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a local freemason chapter within about a half mile from my house. I noticed the other day that the signs outside the window are an upside down pentagram in a circle and and the freemason scale. What type of stuff goes on in these meetings?Idol1

It is your duty to burn down that satanic building.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17700328

Freemasonry is a great fraternity that focuses on God, brotherhood, charity, and country, and I am proud to be one!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42054506
Canada
08/12/2013 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
The open one, who do interview.. lower stuff not at all it's like Lion Club or something.

I don't mind them.
Balloons

User ID: 42653865
Denmark
08/12/2013 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ive heard they're really boring I don't know about bad.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7964455

yea
Please hold still so I can cut your hair long
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32062218
United States
08/12/2013 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Charity?

Who is responsible for rigging local elections? Running govt into the ground & crashing the global economy? World govt & everything NWO?

It's people like you that run this world into the ground. Get your facts straight about Freemasons. I'm sorry you are so stupid you don't even know what your talking about. They do more for this world then you will ever do in a life time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1924192

Don't lie and insult others just because you are ashamed of the truth. There is still time for you to come clean and do the right thing. I do wonder if by the time people get deep enough into it to know the truth if they have any good left in them at all or are just sadistic psychopaths.

I'd love to know if old masons on their deathbeds regret the evil they did to their own children in the sex rituals and their small part in trying to destroy everyone and everything.

Do you have any regrets?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2013 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Charity?

Don't lie and insult others just because you are ashamed of the truth. There is still time for you to come clean and do the right thing. I do wonder if by the time people get deep enough into it to know the truth if they have any good left in them at all or are just sadistic psychopaths.

I'd love to know if old masons on their deathbeds regret the evil they did to their own children in the sex rituals and their small part in trying to destroy everyone and everything.

Do you have any regrets?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32062218

From who do you hear this jabber? All these conspiracy theories about masonry are made up. Being a Freemason myself, I know what I'm talking about. Would you consider George Washington and Ben Franklin and Douglas MacArthur evil? These men were true heroes and they were also Masons! You should know what you are talking about before you start talking about stuff made up by some whack job conspiracy theorist.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2013 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Charity?

Do you have any regrets?

From who do you hear this jabber? All these conspiracy theories about masonry are made up. Being a Freemason myself, I know what I'm talking about. Would you consider George Washington and Ben Franklin and Douglas MacArthur evil? These men were true heroes and they were also Masons! You should know what you are talking about before you start talking about stuff made up by some whack job conspiracy theorist.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44923248

Charity?

Do you have any regrets?

And Furthermore. There are no sex rituals so you can get that silliness out of your head right now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2269485
United States
08/12/2013 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Masons had a chicken dinner is their hall during a street fair and we ate there and talked to the folks. No weird vibes and the people were very nice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32062218
United States
08/12/2013 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Charity?

Do you have any regrets?

I know from personal experience. Lots of high ranking masons in my family. They ritually abuse their children to gain entry into the higher levels of masonry.

Yes, I would consider all of your "heroes" evil. History is written by the bullies with hidden agendas. I doubt Ben Franklin is the only mason with lots of bodies hidden under his house.

Either you are a porch mason or lost to the dark side.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/13/2013 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Do you have any regrets?

I know from personal experience. Lots of high ranking masons in my family. They ritually abuse their children to gain entry into the higher levels of masonry.

Yes, I would consider all of your "heroes" evil. History is written by the bullies with hidden agendas. I doubt Ben Franklin is the only mason with lots of bodies hidden under his house.

Either you are a porch mason or lost to the dark side.

No, you are probably just confused. There is no higher degree in Masonry than the 3rd degree in the Blue lodge. Everything else is basically extra-curricular in layman's terms. Consider it like this: The Entered Apprentice, Fellowcraft, and Master Mason degrees are basically like Bachelors, Masters, and PhDs. You can't go higher than a PhD. Everything else is basically extra-curricular groups that can be joined once you have your PhD. The 32 degrees of the Scottish Rite can all be conferred in one day. The 33rd is just an honorary degree that some can get for extreme acts of charity. And if you think we abuse children, how do you explain the fact that the Shriner's have all the hospitals geared towards helping burned and crippled children? There is no conspiracy in Masonry. The only conspiracy you should be worried about is in our own government, as Edward Snowden revealed. Instead of stressing over a group of charitable people, why not instead stress over the fact that the NSA is able to spy on us without a warrant. My Masonic Brothers and I are nothing more than normal people just like yourself. Do some studying before condemning people. Just remember, there are good and bad in all walks of life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44056045
United States
08/13/2013 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is Pat mcrotch a Retard>?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45061393
India
08/13/2013 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
If they got nothing to hide ... who is the leader of this organization ? Who do they worship ?

[link to ehpg.wordpress.com]
hexrune

User ID: 43904301
United States
08/13/2013 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Freemasons aren't bad at all. They are just a fun target for conspiritards and psychos at large. They are a brotherhood of people who protect one another, just like any other organization of the like. They do a hell of a lot of charity work, a lot more than most of the conspiritards posting drivel on this very site. They do a LOT of community work in the towns they have halls and presence in. When I go to the ATM at night, I'm not looking over my shoulder for the freemasons, I'm looking for most of you weirdos.

The only "SPIRITUAL" requirement in becoming a freemason is to believe in SOME divine creator.

My father is a freemason and he works his ass off everyday, pays his bills, helps his community. He doesn't sacrifice children to Nyalarthotep or whatever bullshit you clowns believe.

Last Edited by hexrune on 08/13/2013 05:08 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45064266
Australia
08/13/2013 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most Masons ignorantly participate in an organization that is ultimately evil. Most ignorant Masons mainly are members for the business benefits and have no idea that they are pawns.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43817905

They are not ignorant.

On their FIRST oath, they STATE this:

"All this I most solemnly, sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steadfast resolution to perform the same, without any mental reservation or secret evasion of mind whatever, binding myself under no less penalty than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by its roots, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea, at low-water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly violate this my Entered Apprentice obligation. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same."

In order to defend their Order they MUST have NO MENTAL RESERVATION or SECRET EVASION OF MIND.

They MUST show NO MENTAL RESERVATION.

How come they don't know??

They RUN all the corrupt institutions of the world.

Of which there are many.

And you STILL wonder why???

"By their fruits you shall know them."
 Quoting: TruthMinion

jerkit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45112737
India
08/14/2013 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am trying to find the quote where they are instructed to lie in court to save a brother from trouble. NO MATTER WHAT.

Does anyone have it? I don't remember which book of theirs I read it.

In 1826, Captain William Morgan (a Mason of the Royal Arch Degree) renounced Freemasonry. He then wrote "Freemasonry Exposed", a book revealing masonic oaths and secrets. He and his publisher were kidnapped by Masons. Captain Morgan was murdered, but his publisher escaped and told people about the murder. As a result of Captain Morgan's Murder, thousands of Masons became disillusioned and renounced Freemasonry. Some of them testified in court, thus revealing more masonic secrets. These written court records have been available to the public since 1826. (See the section of this paper on "Masonic Morals" for further information regarding Captain Morgan's murder.)

In 1869, Evangelist Charles Finney (a former Mason) published a book further exposing Freemasonry. In this book (which was published 130 years ago), Rev. Finney discusses eight books which had already been published by former Masons. One of them was a comprehensive book written by a committee of sixteen former Masons, which gives the signs, tokens, grips, sacred words, passwords, oaths, and hieroglyphics of forty-eight degrees of Freemasonry. It also has diagrams of lodges and drawings representing signs and ceremonies. Another book covers sixty-two degrees of Freemasonry. In addition to the Blue Lodge degrees (which go through Master Mason) and the Scottish Rite and York Rite degrees, a number of European degrees are also described in these books. (Charles G. Finney, "The Character, Claims and Practical Workings of Freemasonry," pages 174-176) Since then, other former Masons have written books exposing Freemasonry.

In 1988, Jim Shaw (a former Thirty-Third Degree Mason) wrote about his personal experience in "The Deadly Deception," a book which he co-authored with Tom McKenney. This autobiography shows the human, experiential side of Freemasonry through the Thirty-Third Degree, in addition to giving secrets, oaths, and rituals. It shows love for the men, while exposing the system.

www.crossroad.to/articles2/006/freemasons.htm

and

www.exposingsatanism.org/masons.htm

and

www.caterpillar.org.uk/warning/masonry2.htm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45030675
Spain
08/14/2013 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
one word: SINNERS!

just like all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36520768
United States
08/14/2013 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

They are a gateway to many secret societies. When you achieve a placement in life you can be approached to join where by you'd then be introduced to find where in the secret society you fit. There are many evil and some "good". Thus the black and white checker board floors.

All have there secrets. If they keep secrets of evils done to mankind and children, does this make the whole gate bad?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19958864
United Kingdom
08/14/2013 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Charity?

Runt the hospitals???

What the frick are you talking about?

They raise & donate money to charities, often anonymously - a great many local charities would be in the poop without their help.

That's what I know of the normal chapters. I've no idea what goes on in the higher echelons. And neither has anyone else who hasn't obtained that level, so why everyone thinks they're experts is beyond me!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45181533
Australia
08/15/2013 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am trying to find the quote where they are instructed to lie in court to save a brother from trouble. NO MATTER WHAT.

Does anyone have it? I don't remember which book of theirs I read it.

In 1826, Captain William Morgan (a Mason of the Royal Arch Degree) renounced Freemasonry. He then wrote "Freemasonry Exposed", a book revealing masonic oaths and secrets. He and his publisher were kidnapped by Masons. Captain Morgan was murdered, but his publisher escaped and told people about the murder. As a result of Captain Morgan's Murder, thousands of Masons became disillusioned and renounced Freemasonry. Some of them testified in court, thus revealing more masonic secrets. These written court records have been available to the public since 1826. (See the section of this paper on "Masonic Morals" for further information regarding Captain Morgan's murder.)

In 1869, Evangelist Charles Finney (a former Mason) published a book further exposing Freemasonry. In this book (which was published 130 years ago), Rev. Finney discusses eight books which had already been published by former Masons. One of them was a comprehensive book written by a committee of sixteen former Masons, which gives the signs, tokens, grips, sacred words, passwords, oaths, and hieroglyphics of forty-eight degrees of Freemasonry. It also has diagrams of lodges and drawings representing signs and ceremonies. Another book covers sixty-two degrees of Freemasonry. In addition to the Blue Lodge degrees (which go through Master Mason) and the Scottish Rite and York Rite degrees, a number of European degrees are also described in these books. (Charles G. Finney, "The Character, Claims and Practical Workings of Freemasonry," pages 174-176) Since then, other former Masons have written books exposing Freemasonry.

In 1988, Jim Shaw (a former Thirty-Third Degree Mason) wrote about his personal experience in "The Deadly Deception," a book which he co-authored with Tom McKenney. This autobiography shows the human, experiential side of Freemasonry through the Thirty-Third Degree, in addition to giving secrets, oaths, and rituals. It shows love for the men, while exposing the system.

www.crossroad.to/articles2/006/freemasons.htm

and

www.exposingsatanism.org/masons.htm

and

www.caterpillar.org.uk/warning/masonry2.htm
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45112737

jerkit

GLP