Are freemasons bad?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45111015
Australia
08/15/2013 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Are freemasons bad?
I don't know about other parts of the world but in Australia its a big empty room with a beer keg and a group of old guys getting pissed.Now where is the harm in that.
Frater

User ID: 1193197
United States
08/15/2013 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most are good people but just like any cross section of society their will be some nasty people as well.

I know a lot of them. I've been treated well and been recruited to help out in helping others. They are givers and most really care to help people in need.

Their are two types of lodges in the states, Blue Lodges do not allow Women but have an all female Masonic body called the order of the eastern star. Red lodges both allow women and also have the eastern star. The people I know are all red lodge Masons.

I must admit to being in a (not so) secret society but most of the Masons I've interacted with don't know that, just a few do.

Frater
LVX!
Miss Marie
User ID: 48857114
United States
10/24/2013 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
They eat babies. Nuff said.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8426149

Oh man that's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. No they don't, I don't know where you got your information.
Miss Marie
User ID: 48857114
United States
10/24/2013 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
From who do you hear this jabber? All these conspiracy theories about masonry are made up. Being a Freemason myself, I know what I'm talking about. Would you consider George Washington and Ben Franklin and Douglas MacArthur evil? These men were true heroes and they were also Masons! You should know what you are talking about before you start talking about stuff made up by some whack job conspiracy theorist.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44923248

In Brazil they say the same bullshit propaganda, saying that they helped to free the slaves and such.

They just forget to tell the "intellectual loving Masons wanna bes" that Brazil was THE LAST country to free the slaves.

And because Masons want to get PERSONAL BENEFITS, no one question the "fact" of how "good" Masonry is.

Oh, and back NOW in 1988 (88 being multiple of their beloved 11) passed a LAW stating that the "free" slaves have to work, GET THIS!

44 hours a week.

44. Multiple of what?????

One of the longest working hours in the world.

They are JUST GREAT!! These criminal bullshit masons.
 Quoting: TruthMinion
I think you need to get out of that mental instution you must be in before you start trashing an organization you obviously know nothing about.
How I know what I am talking about? I am a Job's Daughter look it up!!! Dumbass
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48855458
Uruguay
10/24/2013 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Corrupt and snobs. It's filled with them. No merits matter to them.
They also benefit big time their kids while taking opportunities away from kids that are not related to anyone from any secret society. Specially from females.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48858117
Uruguay
10/24/2013 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Their kid will get the job even if he is ten times dumber than you. Definitedly evil.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48858117
Uruguay
10/24/2013 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
You will be persecuted for being in their way. female, intelligent, honest, pretty and going solo is a deadly recipe.
They'll target you and make up bullshit. You're an inconvinience.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11186996
United States
10/24/2013 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Nazis are working very hard to make the Freemasons look bad.
glrac2121

User ID: 4558915
United States
10/24/2013 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
From my research, Freemasons were one of many sects devoted to the ancient mysteries. They were infiltrated by the Illuminati, because of their sheer numbers.

Not all Freemasons are bad people. In the lower levels, they think it's a men's club. In the upper levels, they are taught the ancient mysteries. More often, we see the ancient mysteries being used for nefarious reasons.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48858592
Uruguay
10/24/2013 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was told by the ex wife of one of them, just don't hope for or apply for the places reserved for their friends and family and you won't suffer anymore. If you know they are already taken, why do you suffer about it? They are for themselves, deal with it.
Interdimensional warrior
User ID: 48858040
United States
10/24/2013 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
No good deeds need to be concealed in secrecy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48854478
United States
10/24/2013 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
their pricks

nothing more

just pricks

see the fallacy in my joke
Anonymous Coward
Uruguay
Report Abusive Post

Because I put my heart and soul into things and deserve it a whole lot more? Well, not in their world.
Anonymous Coward
Uruguay
Report Abusive Post
Their sponsorship is everyting, not your worth.
hateskynews
User ID: 48855320
United Kingdom
10/24/2013 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
are freemasons bad?

hmmm

let me think

is the pope catholic?

do bears shit in the woods?

Considering you can kill your child, pretend someone stole her, and you get away with it!!
Thats freemasonry the McCann way!

I don't like it, I think it's bad, but I suppose if you are a mason then it's pretty damned good if you get fed up with one of the kids
Integrity101

User ID: 47467662
United States
10/24/2013 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
The outer circle freetards are harmless enough. It is the inner circle you have to worry about...
 Quoting: WeAreOne

This.
John W
User ID: 50938140
United Kingdom
12/02/2013 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Basically the lower levels of freemasonry are nothing more than a fraternity. You dont get into evil stuff until you get to about a 15th degree, which at then point recruiters from the illuminati and other groups will take interest in you and have you do work for them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8474569

I am 18th degree and I have not been corrupted, how high do you have to go, Oh yes I know, at least one degree higher than the mason you are talking to.

Please do not write rubbish
Truth
User ID: 48920770
United States
12/02/2013 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Everything that we use in Masonic ritual can be easily found on the internet. Look it over for yourself and draw conclusions. Its just as veiled as the bible friends.
Immense amount of study needs to be undertaken to understand its deeper meanings.

We do run the world, why? Because we are intelligent and we seek for the betterment of mankind. We are builders of society. Since WW2, the entire world has seen longer lifespans and better health. Even the poorest of countries. This is because of America, a country founded on Masonic principles.

All of the disinformation everyone has been quoting is ridiculous, any scholar can tell you what the meanings are.

If you are looking for the secrets, study the skys. EVery god that has ever been worshipped in human history can be found in our night sky.

The pentagram for example represents venus and has always represented Venus. Its our corner stone and how we are able to chart the stars.

Freemasonry was college and learning when there wasn't a forum for such things to exist.

In the end times what is good will seem evil and truly good will appear evil. Do not be deceived. We represent the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50782442
Australia
12/02/2013 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think you need to get out of that mental instution you must be in before you start trashing an organization you obviously know nothing about.
How I know what I am talking about? I am a Job's Daughter look it up!!! Dumbass
 Quoting: Miss Marie 48857114

Well said....... (Y)
HiramAbiffStiff
User ID: 50323067
United States
12/02/2013 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, we are not. Now go back to your meager little lives and don't ask so many questions
light years
User ID: 68148783
United States
02/18/2015 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here it is friends Masons are very bad and The G stands for [link to simple.wikipedia.org (secure)] copy paste that link I know for sure of the truth that this is what it is Gnosticism The G stands for. Do not for get pass it around I got this straight from a former 33 degree Mason in hiding if masons are good why does my friend have to hide .Have a good day
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1679837
Canada
02/18/2015 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think as a person climbs the higher levels it is revealed as a form of high brow islam for white/smart people.

It is a parlour trick by the devil.
light years
User ID: 68148783
United States
02/18/2015 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to simple.wikipedia.org (secure)] all free masons are Gnostic they think they have knowledge but they do not have secret knowledge they are trying to find it but they can not find it because it is hid from them but they are desperately trying to find it . they are on a quest and they have a time they think they can stop the will of my Father and my GOD and the lord Jesus Christ their end is there doom Masons do kill and the older members get body parts like hearts and kidneys and such a like to keep them a live for a very long time it is all set up before the victim even enters the morgue. this is their promise to each other that if you go on to 33 degree you will live long off the deaths of others that is their only secret that they have. Peace grace and mercy to you friends .light years
bikermike842
User ID: 63701717
Canada
02/18/2015 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am a Mason and its the best thing i have done. Gives me hope for humanity. Miss information like this feed the fear.Idol1

GLP