How the Illuminati Really Began.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8533197
Belgium
01/10/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How the Illuminati Really Began.
The new motto of the Illuminati has been : WE ARE ONE.
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINATI

So are you guys like, buddhists, now?

:)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8533197

Address specifically please; I have no Idea who's who. I don't claim to be superman and can only vest a small percentage of my faculties to bickering.

And black, red or yellow hat?

White or black Magic?
 Quoting: Dionysian Fullaflatus

stoner That post was addressed to Apollo. Unless I missed something here?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
01/10/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love it when I try to post some link, and GLP won't allow it.

Especially certain links.
 Quoting: SickScent

No worries, I'm still waiting for the bane that will obscure my words into electronic drizzle. But again, like unrecorded music, it will blare anew from the instrument that was forged to make it.

It is somewhat of an 'Illuminati' site, so it was interesting that it is blocked.

Heck, I'm part of he Illuminutti; the door is always open, as are the books and banter; And the coffee is flowing in abundance.

Cheers

May the farce be with you

I am coming to see that, I think. Just need to be pointed in directions, and go find/learn the books read, and the 'type' of banter that is made, to begin 'seeing' it.

I would say the last statement you made would be a fnord.
Corvus
User ID: 5119398
Turkey
01/10/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
You write very poetic, Profound.

That is why i am fiercly against the Illuminati.Because they want to unify all people and their nations/tribes.This will cause the assimilation of distinct cultures and races.Each people has different racial features and cultures which makes them unique and beautiful.The Illuminati put forward their multiculturalist agenda to destroy that distinct features people have, to turn people into single unthinking and unquestioning mass with no unique/personal features.

Unification always caused loss of freedom.When people advanced from tribalism to imperial/state government by unification,people who led unification(centralization) gained power and established hierarchical orders to control more people.Therefore in the end personal freedom for non-ruling strata decreased dramatically.

We are not one,everything in universe is unique and valuable.Every 'free' human has his/her own ideas,personalities and personal tastes.Illuminati(top of the pyramid,creme de la creme,royal bloodlines,tptb vs. whatever you call them) wants to create a one world technocratic dictatorship and turn all the people into submissive sheep flock.

Again we are not one.I dont buy this shit.I only support a 'temporary' unification(or rather a temporary alliance between people to achieve a certain goal) just to overthrow all authority and to destroy hierarchical/organized society.
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
01/10/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

That would make Illuminati discordians scratching
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/10/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Principia Discordia

I guess so. lol
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
01/10/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Principia Discordia

I guess so. lol

"Man Plans & Thinks And God laughs." -Yddish proverb.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/10/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Principia Discordia

I guess so. lol

lmao

I like that.
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
01/10/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Principia Discordia

I guess so. lol

Oh, and isn't Maitreya buddha the laughing buddha? :D
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7063795
United States
01/10/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love it when I try to post some link, and GLP won't allow it.

Especially certain links.

No worries, I'm still waiting for the bane that will obscure my words into electronic drizzle. But again, like unrecorded music, it will blare anew from the instrument that was forged to make it.

It is somewhat of an 'Illuminati' site, so it was interesting that it is blocked.

Heck, I'm part of he Illuminutti; the door is always open, as are the books and banter; And the coffee is flowing in abundance.

Cheers

LOL !

We have a joke in my chat room. We always say the same, that everyone is welcomed joining the Dork Side of the New World Odor.

lol...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7063795
United States
01/10/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Address specifically please; I have no Idea who's who. I don't claim to be superman and can only vest a small percentage of my faculties to bickering.

White or black Magic?

Many are encouraged to become a bodhisattva of compassion . Jumping back into the world to help humanity and that there is no hell like in Christianity
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
01/10/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

White or black Magic?

Many are encouraged to become a bodhisattva . Jumping back into the world to help humanity and that there is no hell like in Christianity

I said that because "we are One" isn't very different from the "Interdependence" concept taught by buddha. Well, IMHO
SGT
User ID: 8545930
United States
01/10/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Timeline of Freemasonry
[link to www.robertlomas.com]

Know the Enemy
[link to www.youtube.com]

On 1 May 1776 Adam Weishaupt formed the "Order of Perfectibilists". He adopted the name of "Brother Spartacus" within the order. Though the Order was not egalitarian or democratic, its mission was the abolition of all monarchical governments and state religions in Europe and its colonies.

Weishaupt was initiated into the Masonic Lodge "Theodor zum guten Rath", at Munich in 1777. His project of "illumination, enlightening the understanding by the sun of reason, which will dispel the clouds of superstition and of prejudice" was an unwelcome reform. Soon however he had developed gnostic mysteries of his own, with the goal of "perfecting human" nature through re-education to achieve a communal state with nature, freed of government and organized religion. He began working towards incorporating his system of Illuminism with that of Freemasonry.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
[link to www.newadvent.org]
ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITANNICA, 1911 11th Edition
[link to www.1911encyclopedia.org]
[link to encyclopedia.jrank.org]
ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITANNICA, 1902 9th Edition
[link to www.1902encyclopedia.com]
1828 Webster's Dictionary
[link to 1828.mshaffer.com]
George Washington, letter, October, 1798
[link to memory.loc.gov]
Thomas Jefferson, letter, Jan, 1800

After the Jesuits were suppressed in 1773 as the Illuminati they organized revolutions with the Freemasons-Templar Knights. Having caused the American and French revolutions the new world order went global.
[link to www.newadvent.org]

With the US Civil War (1860) they took the states having been previously limited in jurisdiction to DC. With the Protestant governed states no longer standing in the way the Union of the Americas (1889) was founded, headquartered in Washington DC.
The first of many regional unions to follow.

Next, they founded the Federal Reserve central bank (1913) and roundtables: the CFR in NYC and RIIA in London (1920). The main people involved here were Freemasons: Warburg, Rockefeller, Rhodes and Rothschild.

After staging the Russian Revolution (1913) the conspiracy moved into China (1921).

After WW 1 & 2 the CFR founded the United Nations on land donated by the Rockefellers.
[link to www.pbs.org]

They founded the state of Israel for the Jesuits' grand endtime Christian deception.
[link to www.reformation.org]

Their declaration of a new world order (NWO) is on the back of the US Dollar. This New World Order replaced the old world--holy roman empire.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8434559
Canada
01/10/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Principia Discordia

I guess so. lol

Giving birth to Principia Mathematica
KnightsTemplar.TV

User ID: 1280429
United States
01/10/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very Interesting conversations in here. I am enjoying them.
 Quoting: DOOM-N-GLOOM

Was there ever a trace of the word "Illuminati" as a mystical society before the XVIIIth century?

Me think not.

Now don't get me wrong, there were mystery schools, gnostic sects, secret hermetic societies, lonely alchemists and Greek philosophers and there followers.

All influencing each others, all influenced by their predecessors, all leaving scriptures for their heirs to be inspired. But to believe there ever was ONE leading group, with one single hierarchy and one immutable teaching, that's wishful thinking.

Wise and enlightened people each adding their stone to the monument, sometimes disagreeing and fighting, sometimes sharing common belief and banding together for a few centuries, that I can believe.

But "Illuminati" as a continuous group from the Golden Age till today?

Ahahah, seriously? You guys.

Before that they were called SHINING ONES

They were tall with shining pale skin (with a luminese light) White/blonde hair. Blue Eyes.

They were Gods who came down to teach man.

The Alanteans were the SHINING ONES who after the deluge had later spread out around the world as Berbers, Phonecians, Egyptians, Moors, Druids, Chaldeans, Isrealites, Culdees, Druids, Gnostics, Catholics, Cymry, Knights Templar, Rosicrucians and the list can go on and on. They intermarried with various peoples to the point today the shining ones are black, white and brown with all types of eye colors, hair and even DNA that can be different, but we come from the same tree.

Cross and snake

In fact, most all black Americans and European etc plus many, many white people have this SHINING ONE blood line in their family histories. Yes, many of you illuminati haters or conspiracy theorists are related to the very same people who condemn or commit heresy daily on the web.

Symbolism of the

Hence, I feel we have many people who are blood related and since they are confused about who they are and where they come from, they attack and condemn their own ancestors and family which is in turn inflicting serious karmic issues for the same said person.

Serpent Eating T

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 01/10/2012 04:05 PM
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/10/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Cheers

LOL !

We have a joke in my chat room. We always say the same, that everyone is welcomed joining the Dork Side of the New World Odor.

lol...

Exactly, We are at a moment in history where the geeks created the greatest tool to both secret information and to open it to everyone in abundance. The geek (academic, either schooled or self taught) has been the keeper in times of darkness and bringer in the times of plenty.

Why do I say geek?

Simply, because the definition of geek takes on the duality of the ostracized and one who relishes the intellectual challenges. Thus, by personality type must indulge in having and rearranging knowledge.

The epitomal alchemist and tinkerer.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/10/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very Interesting conversations in here. I am enjoying them.

Was there ever a trace of the word "Illuminati" as a mystical society before the XVIIIth century?

Me think not.

Now don't get me wrong, there were mystery schools, gnostic sects, secret hermetic societies, lonely alchemists and Greek philosophers and there followers.

All influencing each others, all influenced by their predecessors, all leaving scriptures for their heirs to be inspired. But to believe there ever was ONE leading group, with one single hierarchy and one immutable teaching, that's wishful thinking.

Wise and enlightened people each adding their stone to the monument, sometimes disagreeing and fighting, sometimes sharing common belief and banding together for a few centuries, that I can believe.

They were tall with shining pale skin (with a luminese light) White/blonde hair. Blue Eyes.

The Alanteans were the SHINING ONES who after the deluge had later spread out around the world as Berbers, Phonecians, Egyptians, Moors, Druids, Chaldeans, Isrealites, Culdees, Druids, Gnostics, Catholics, Cymry, Knights Templar, Rosicrucians and the list can go on and on. They intermarried with various peoples to the point today the shining ones are black, white and brown with all types of eye colors, hair and even DNA that can be different, but we come from the same tree.

:Cross and snake:

In fact, most all black Americans and European etc plus many, many white people have this SHINING ONE blood line in their family histories. Yes, many of you illuminati haters or conspiracy theorists are related to the very same people who condemn or commit heresy daily on the web.

:Symbolism of the:

Hence, I feel we have many people who are blood related and since they are confused about who they are and where they come from, they attack and condemn their own ancestors and family which is in turn inflicting serious karmic issues for the same said person.

:Serpent Eating T:
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV

I like to keep it simple, We have any and all DNA because combination and recombination keeps us manifesting the patterns we are obsessed with to create energy.

The hybridized plant is more vital for one generation, of that one variant, the need to vary is polar. In some instances it creates the needed dominant attributes to conquer the particular challenge in environment in others it needs subsequent couplings.

But a land race will occur where subsequent challenges have not been issued. Variance is a quality of adaptability. Thus human personality types in adversity, even by stressors, will become more promiscuous. we are attempting to overcome what artificial environment or natural has placed before us.
KnightsTemplar.TV

United States
01/10/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Eye color has nothing to do with cultures.

It has every thing to do with tracing, understanding and demystifying. It is just a clue and a pattern to see how and why we moved and evolved. Culture is just a construct of language. Language impedes or allows our art. Art flowers that which is hard to percieve and sets fires that break down the monolithic Idiomatic chastisment of culture and causes the new form.

Let the waves roll onto the beach.

Are you actually backing up such bullshit:

"Blue eyes are predominately what is mainline masonry today, not illuminati. Scots / green eyes are traditional illuminati, ie, respecting the individual, prophecy, spreading the kingdom, etc."

Also "direct descendant of the Messiah".

Because THAT is what I cannot agree with. "Green eyes respecting the individuals..." What kind of crap is that?

Lol, I'm not on either side of the issue. I have no vested interest. I simply said that the prevalent meditteranean mutation due to the influx of southern caucauses peoples were green. Blue eyes were predominantly on the north side of the caucauses and came down when the circle was complete. If that makes no sense, i'm typing with one hand and grabbing pickle jars from fridge raiders with the other. So please, be specific.

I also made reference to Scots and the war in the balkans and the connection of Celtic peoples.

Blue eyes came from the Atlanteans who then intermarried with various black and brown tribes around the world. From Egypt to Mexico these people were behind all the builders and priests who were worshiped and or killed by natives who have written extensively about these shinning ones.

The Celts, in specific, the Druids are these same peoples.
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/10/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like to keep it simple, We have any and all DNA because combination and recombination keeps us manifesting the patterns we are obsessed with to create energy.

The hybridized plant is more vital for one generation, of that one variant, the need to vary is polar. In some instances it creates the needed dominant attributes to conquer the particular challenge in environment in others it needs subsequent couplings.

But a land race will occur where subsequent challenges have not been issued. Variance is a quality of adaptability. Thus human personality types in adversity, even by stressors, will become more promiscuous. we are attempting to overcome what artificial environment or natural has placed before us.

Challenge in the environment you speak of is a change in the environment.

A hybridized plant works great for one generation, but when changes arrive to the environment, the hybridization constricts the needed variance for a quality adaptation. So, in the long run, because of inevitable change, hybridization can create a bottle-neck if proliferated in use too much.

But a land race will occur where subsequent challenges have not been issued.

I don't get that, unless it is used as a hypothetical. Yes, you are using it that way. Maybe not...I can take that a number of ways. (Sounds like it may be a jab at 'per-arranged' marriage 'cultures' - for lack of a better word - type of thing)

Our own high number of variances in human personality types is because we are trying to overcome our self created artificial environment, and the natural ones, that are changing.

So, this challenge that is coming (or that is here, but is accelerating) is in the non-material aspects as well.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/10/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Are you actually backing up such bullshit:

"Blue eyes are predominately what is mainline masonry today, not illuminati. Scots / green eyes are traditional illuminati, ie, respecting the individual, prophecy, spreading the kingdom, etc."

Also "direct descendant of the Messiah".

Because THAT is what I cannot agree with. "Green eyes respecting the individuals..." What kind of crap is that?

Lol, I'm not on either side of the issue. I have no vested interest. I simply said that the prevalent meditteranean mutation due to the influx of southern caucauses peoples were green. Blue eyes were predominantly on the north side of the caucauses and came down when the circle was complete. If that makes no sense, i'm typing with one hand and grabbing pickle jars from fridge raiders with the other. So please, be specific.

I also made reference to Scots and the war in the balkans and the connection of Celtic peoples.

time to go play lego star wars with the kids. I think we have already agreed on my semantic terminology and I never exclude people(s); As to do so would be to disclude myself.

Which legos Star Wars character will you be?

Me, I'm Hans Solo. :kickass:

Lol, It's the complete saga and if I was one to put import into synchronicity; I was Anakin Skywalker on Geonosis. But, alas, I just take things s they are.
KnightsTemplar.TV

United States
01/10/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Me think not.

Cross and snake

Symbolism of the

Serpent Eating T

I , We have any and all DNA because combination and recombination keeps us manifesting the patterns we are obsessed with to create energy.

Well, you like to keep it simple but your words make whatever you are trying to say confusing. I am pretty damn intelligent and your words are not simple, just FYI. I would suggest if you are really trying to make a point and not speak dutch when in a simple English forum such as the GLP that you try to use words that convey whatever it is you are saying in truly simple terms.
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/10/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

That is why i am fiercly against the Illuminati.Because they want to unify all people and their nations/tribes.This will cause the assimilation of distinct cultures and races.Each people has different racial features and cultures which makes them unique and beautiful.The Illuminati put forward their multiculturalist agenda to destroy that distinct features people have, to turn people into single unthinking and unquestioning mass with no unique/personal features.

Unification always caused loss of freedom.When people advanced from tribalism to imperial/state government by unification,people who led unification(centralization) gained power and established hierarchical orders to control more people.Therefore in the end personal freedom for non-ruling strata decreased dramatically.

We are not one,everything in universe is unique and valuable.Every 'free' human has his/her own ideas,personalities and personal tastes.Illuminati(top of the pyramid,creme de la creme,royal bloodlines,tptb vs. whatever you call them) wants to create a one world technocratic dictatorship and turn all the people into submissive sheep flock.

Again we are not one.I dont buy this shit.I only support a 'temporary' unification(or rather a temporary alliance between people to achieve a certain goal) just to overthrow all authority and to destroy hierarchical/organized society.
 Quoting: Corvus 5119398

There are no distinct cultures. Only that which may temporarily be abundant. If you are truly from Turkey; You'll have me laughing down the aisle.

I myself am a Balkan dog. I was born where there were Ilyrii and Paionian tribes, The Turks levied 2 million of our children as taxes and we became Janissaries and Slaves, sexual and otherwise.

We genotypically, along with the Zulu are the largest people on the planet, barring mutation and Giantism. Look at your own people and you'll see our light hair and our phenotypically discerned features. When I grow a beard I see an Afghani or Turk, clean shaven I'm not atypical of any of the Keltoi.

Learn your heritage without bias and borders are inconsequential. They only hold Ideas that become outdated. All things important are incorporated as truth and survive our biases and our need to own them.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/10/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Corvus 5119398

There are no distinct cultures. Only that which may temporarily be abundant. If you are truly from Turkey; You'll have me laughing down the aisle.

I myself am a Balkan dog. I was born where there were Ilyrii and Paionian tribes, The Turks levied 2 million of our children as taxes and we became Janissaries and Slaves, sexual and otherwise.

We genotypically, along with the Zulu are the largest people on the planet, barring mutation and Giantism. Look at your own people and you'll see our light hair and our phenotypically discerned features. When I grow a beard I see an Afghani or Turk, clean shaven I'm not atypical of any of the Keltoi.

Learn your heritage without bias and borders are inconsequential. They only hold Ideas that become outdated. All things important are incorporated as truth and survive our biases and our need to own them.

OK, I think I caught what you were saying. You'll have to see my edit. I highlighted it.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/10/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

I , We have any and all DNA because combination and recombination keeps us manifesting the patterns we are obsessed with to create energy.

Well, you like to keep it simple but your words make whatever you are trying to say confusing. I am pretty damn intelligent and your words are not simple, just FYI. I would suggest if you are really trying to make a point and not speak dutch when in a simple English forum such as the GLP that you try to use words that convey whatever it is you are saying in truly simple terms.

Sorry, I write without edit and can only relate when I have eyes to look at to discern the level of understanding.

In essence, our primal data, DNA, gains power when it is interwoven and has the diversity to overcome obstacles environmental (drought, famine, comet impact) or artificially drawn by temporary powers (culture, university, nationality).

What that means is, without challenge, we don't need to intermingle races and dominant cultures arise. Once there is adversity as simple as mass movements of population due to stress (comet impact) we will throw out all bias of who we be fucking to survive. This leads to mutations. Dominant mutations will remain dominant as long as there is no new challenge for them to overcome. Then mutation or bitches banging whomever to get some cornbread or a nice place to sleep or strong physical body for their offspring kick in because biases and social mores are kicked to the curb.

Time to be getting my chil'uns some victuals.

Till time allows
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
01/10/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry, I write without edit and can only relate when I have eyes to look at to discern the level of understanding.

In essence, our primal data, DNA, gains power when it is interwoven and has the diversity to overcome obstacles environmental (drought, famine, comet impact) or artificially drawn by temporary powers (culture, university, nationality).

What that means is, without challenge, we don't need to intermingle races and dominant cultures arise. Once there is adversity as simple as mass movements of population due to stress (comet impact) we will throw out all bias of who we be fucking to survive. This leads to mutations. Dominant mutations will remain dominant as long as there is no new challenge for them to overcome. Then mutation or bitches banging whomever to get some cornbread or a nice place to sleep or strong physical body for their offspring kick in because biases and social mores are kicked to the curb.

Till time allows

You said comet impact twice. Is that your worry?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/10/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Till time allows

Nice sleuthing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4614803
United Kingdom
01/10/2012 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
The beginning.................

Seen it. But who knows really? I mean we were not here when all this went down. I happen to believe the situation is more crazy than we expect(or maybe simpler than we expect whichever? heh). There are so many...so much info(much of it dis-info?) out there about what was what is and how things supposedly are. But you know what I found? I don't think anyone else but the elders of this planet and those who were here and really knew/know what the hell is really going on and of course the more advanced off world ETs and inter-dimensional who know stuff.

I tend not to believe anything. Please do not come up with that stupid like I will fall for anything because contrary I don't. I simply exist and I am still trying to figure out WTH this reality ..supposedly is.

But...Namaste and....

peace
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
01/10/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I simply exist and I am still trying to figure out WTH this reality ..supposedly is.

Quoting: n e o

DOOM-N-GLOOM  (OP)

User ID: 6594610
United States
01/10/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I respect everyone's opinions on here.

I usually post to get a discussion started so that i can listen to what others think and to perhaps learn something.

So when i post a topic or video it dosent necessarily mean i believe what is said in the idea of the topic or the video, but i did find this video interesting and again like to hear what others think.

Last Edited by DOOM-N-GLOOM on 01/10/2012 05:55 PM
My relationship with death hasnt changed......I am strongly against it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4614803
United Kingdom
01/10/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I simply exist and I am still trying to figure out WTH this reality ..supposedly is.

Quoting: n e o

Yeah. I know much of what that video said. Maybe I cannot quote the figures off my head but I understand all that. Thing is that still doesn't explain everything else you know the little details mehehehe. Like our true history. What really happened as opposed to what they teach in schools. The ruling class elite the stuff supposedly going on with otherworlder/inter-dimensional folks...yada yada blah blah....I mean if this is how control REALLY started it is pretty sad.(OPS Video not yours) tsk.

But w/e. meh. I exist. I am and I will pass on to the other energy state when my time comes (like everyone else) to be kaput here.(we call it death)

Namaste.

peace
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/10/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Till time allows

Nice sleuthing.

Not in the least, most likely a glitch in my programming emphasizing redundancy to make a point.

GLP