How the Illuminati Really Began.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5856285
Canada
01/30/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How the Illuminati Really Began.
Sagittarius (the archer)...it's not an arrow...but the bow rather.
 Quoting: ArunaLuna

I know, there is no arrow, But, there is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 789975
United States
01/30/2012 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
The pillars? Have you seen them?

hmm
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/30/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

hmm

You mean Joachim and River Phoenix? ;)
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/30/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
The thinning of the veils and theories of the eschaton.

As the toroidal constructs flatten and widen; what would the resultant manifestation involve. What would be construed as a sign(s)as?

My opinion would suggest longer and flatter wave function. A decrease in sine and resultant photon incidence. Essentially more pronounced drawn out occurrences and the slowing to a neutral. Preparing to pierce the heart as a visual metaphor.

If we take postulations at a face value that each veil is the result of a higher frequency explosion giving way to a cooling and re creation of void (perfect vacuum); which in turn creates a further higher frequency through feedback or high intensity reflection in a sphere. There could be no co-mingling of densities until a neutral or brake is thrown on the system and all reaches pre stasis or static.

Some describe time travel and perfect meditational moments this way. As time and subsequent vibration has stopped allowing as I call it degaussing of the clear mind. Which allows union and synthesis. The Buddhists call it 'suchness' or tathagata. There one may have temporary respite in truth.

I forgot about this. Low amplitude waves would induce base function; And SS is essentially living in a tuning fork, which harkens back to a previous idea.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/30/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
*checks Sickscent for pulse*

blink

Did you find anything?

chuckle
 Quoting: SickScent

Yeah, actually...I don't think it's wifey...

blink

[link to www2.nict.go.jp]

Nice, those images always remind me of the final arrow of revelation.
 Quoting: Dionysian Fullaflatus

I literally meant the solar image.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Woah...perspective shift.
Talk about eye opener.

I get that now.
EVERY time in teh past I've never even noticed the solar part.

Always been about the image of the bow for me...

scratching
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

hmm

Hahaha, no...ew.

The energy pillars that run thru the planets...
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/30/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Woah...perspective shift.
Talk about eye opener.

I get that now.
EVERY time in teh past I've never even noticed the solar part.

Always been about the image of the bow for me...

scratching

I'm heading out into the dark for a bit to do some reflection.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/30/2012 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

hmm

Hahaha, no...ew.

The energy pillars that run thru the planets...

I thought you meant Joachim and Boaz. The pillars of the tree of life. I liken them to the positive and negative black of the final veils to neutral.

Temperance and Severity I believe.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2012 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought you meant Joachim and Boaz. The pillars of the tree of life. I liken them to the positive and negative black of the final veils to neutral.

The only thing in that I even remotely understand is concept "tree of life" the other stuff...not a clue.
But still wow...thanks for the dis/co.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/30/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
The eternal dance of moon and sun

Acolmiztli has Huitzilopochtli on the run

Mictlan ejects her favored son

Quetzalcoatl plumed and plumb

Morningstar reflects the change

The world awakens from Tezcatlipoca deranged

Smoking mirrors to reflections hue

Evening Star divides the two

Chronos is set askew

This is a poem reflective of a change between Lunar and Solar time and the transit of venus on June 6th, 2012. The Aztec system is reflective of 13 (trecena) changes between the forces of light (7 days) and darkness(6 nights) cycled through a 20 day (uinal) sacred system to create a 260 day wave/harmonic cycle (tzolkin).

There is also a 360 day calendar reflective of the 29.5 Lunar cycle. Time in the Lunar calendar was reflective of the organic tidal/cyclical nature . This was superceded by the solar calendar and the 365.25 day cycle of the sun. The quantitative measure consumed the qualitative harmonic.

It also manifested itself in the way we categorize and value time by unit analytical measure and not the gestalt of organic change. Man was summarily removed from the system and the incremental machine took hold.

On june 6th we see the first stirrings of the rise of Quetzalcoatal; who is associated with the morningstar (Venus). He stands as a god of reflection and accord taking the place of Tezcatlipoca and the smoking mirror of discord.

The significance harkens to a change not only of how man collects and signifies time; But, perhaps how he relates or returns to a terra centric view of the world.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/30/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

The only thing in that I even remotely understand is concept "tree of life" the other stuff...not a clue.
But still wow...thanks for the dis/co.

No worries and thank you.
ndcstl

User ID: 1445981
United States
01/31/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbump
"The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding"

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Albert Einstein

Get over here!- Scorpion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
01/31/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The thinning of the veils and theories of the eschaton.

As the toroidal constructs flatten and widen; what would the resultant manifestation involve. What would be construed as a sign(s)as?

My opinion would suggest longer and flatter wave function. A decrease in sine and resultant photon incidence. Essentially more pronounced drawn out occurrences and the slowing to a neutral. Preparing to pierce the heart as a visual metaphor.

If we take postulations at a face value that each veil is the result of a higher frequency explosion giving way to a cooling and re creation of void (perfect vacuum); which in turn creates a further higher frequency through feedback or high intensity reflection in a sphere. There could be no co-mingling of densities until a neutral or brake is thrown on the system and all reaches pre stasis or static.

Some describe time travel and perfect meditational moments this way. As time and subsequent vibration has stopped allowing as I call it degaussing of the clear mind. Which allows union and synthesis. The Buddhists call it 'suchness' or tathagata. There one may have temporary respite in truth.

I forgot about this. Low amplitude waves would induce base function; And SS is essentially living in a tuning fork, which harkens back to a previous idea.

Yeah, but what about all the other people around me? Why wouldn't they get dizzy as well?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/31/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've tried to defer the Idea of autosuggestion and my eyes are pulsing in my skull and I've had a headache for 4 concurrent days. I always hydrate and beyond the idea of acidosis from my morning coffees, I have ruled out all rational causes.

The only one other than myself experiencing this is my middle son and he doesn't speak. So, beyond what I can infer; I have no clue.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/31/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Blood is the rose of mysterious union.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/31/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
The statues of Egypt have a peculiarity. They depict a nesting of an identical smaller statue at the feet of it's gigantic twin. This is not ubiquitos, but rather common. It is an example of the phenomenology of Ra.

The foot or feet of the smaller nested represents the heel of Ra ; Our rooting in the Material. The aura and it's subsequent emanation are known as the double or the ego which dies with you. It is the portion of mind which is cautious (ka). Both are teachings of the lower kingdom (aspect) of Egypts mystery schools. Isis

Beyond the Ka, lies the Ba. The astral soul or soul which is freed upon death. It is the metaphorical dionysian soul rooted in the carefree and heroic. This soul is often associated with Nephthys. An alternate name is the black virgin.

The Saha or spiritual body is representative of the 14 pieces of Osiris. The quest for wholeness and divinity and the aspect of these drives.

Set is seen as a spiral or kundalini energy which cycles between the generative aspect of Isis and the implied duality of Nephthys. He is the primary rising and falling tonal aspect.

The Divine soul body is implied as always existing but unable to exert any influence on it's lesser aspects.

Horus the younger represents the psycho spiritual presence.Horus the elder represents the divine kha and acts as a guide to man. Horus Set represents the union of self conciousness and self centeredness in the individual.

Anubis, the opener of the Apuat, represents the psycho spiritual heart centeredness of the individual; As the smaller Jackal apuat represents the spiritual memory or intuition.

This is as much a psychological construct of all the forces present in the individual, as it is an exploration of the realms of spirituality. It manifests the four higher forms and conciousnesses of Dharma (higher sense of purpose). Karma, the individuated sense of duty. Self sacrifice and the drive for self exploration and expression of common and Individual goals.

A thanks to the theosophical society and it's many contributors.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/31/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
So many are calling for a return to dead letters and a bipolar god of constants enforcing his rules or rising us to the level supermen and clones to enforce behavioral norms and godliness.

This defeats the purposes of self exploration, creativity and potentials. What are the highest highs without the ragged, cutting lows. What is love but self indulgence without understanding and the ability to mediate and find connection; Only for impermanance and doubt to rend it asunder into the dirt and detritius and allow new eyes and new generations a chance to put it together in their way; Perhaps a better way, but impermanent and mutable as previously.

If there is no dying and no death, except in the maya of self delusion; How could a god that was not a rabid psychopath not smile at the effort and industriousness of his emanations, no matter how self involved or imperfect.

Even the Kali Yuga addresses the need for this sliding scale of polarity within god. As with seasons, the yugas are seperated into 1250 year quadrants that harmonically weave between absolute godless immorality and a moral purity and surety. Both are predicated by their opposite in absolute chaos and absolute order.

The golden age manifests with the literal embodiment of gods on earth and obviously necessitates belief. As each age passes to silver and bronze to Iron, the gods fade and absolute law fades without the surety of just rulers.

It is all a manifestation of man needing to interpret and to be left as a child to grow into that which ones heart calls.

Even in reality as myth we will get what our hearts yearn for.

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/31/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dionysian, you knew David Bowie, didn't ya?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/31/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
As Venus transits, we will be preparing to enter the void, the galactic ecliptic. The Hawk will be set to flight and the snake once again loosed on the forest floor. The smoke will cease from the mirror and reflecting will once again be possible.

Gods of war and fire will be replaced by the cool of evening and the reflecting pools. Instinct and fear will ebb to the tides of self searching. Drums of primal jungle reignited interpreting the sheet music which is time.

Rivers will flow to the city intermingling the tones and beats into a new arrangement of sun and moon. The water will sing telling us of the new potential conciousness as rains bring alien patterns freed to mingle with the plants.

The plants will interpret these signals and bend in patterns to show us the significance of the low growling of conciousness being birthed.

Devas and daemons
Lha and Dre
Lwa, Tao

Show the way
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/31/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dionysian, you knew David Bowie, didn't ya?

No, He and William S were two folks I refused to meet. I was really let down by most in the sense that they were not the Artists I thought they were.

Most subscribed to the pomp of being special and were quite dead creatively. But a few were truly spectacular children.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/31/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
As Venus transits, we will be preparing to enter the void, the galactic ecliptic. The Hawk will be set to flight and the snake once again loosed on the forest floor. The smoke will cease from the mirror and reflecting will once again be possible.

Gods of war and fire will be replaced by the cool of evening and the reflecting pools. Instinct and fear will ebb to the tides of self searching. Drums of primal jungle reignited interpreting the sheet music which is time.

Rivers will flow to the city intermingling the tones and beats into a new arrangement of sun and moon. The water will sing telling us of the new potential conciousness as rains bring alien patterns freed to mingle with the plants.

The plants will interpret these signals and bend in patterns to show us the significance of the low growling of conciousness being birthed.

Devas and daemons
Lha and Dre
Lwa, Tao

Show the way

God, you can write Dionysian. I know that a lot of people are dreaming that scenario right now.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/31/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Devas and daemons
Lha and Dre
Lwa, Tao

Show the way

God, you can write Dionysian. I know that a lot of people are dreaming that scenario right now.

I first became interested in the Mayan/Azteca ideas while backpacking through Mexico and Central America in the late 80's. Being of your generation, we didn't have the censorship of media we have today and while all of the ideas we are discussing today still lay in the occult section.

I remember envisioning the snake emanating from the step ridges of the Grand pyramid at Chichen Itza and the steps so high you'd wonder how people so small could have ceremonially strode them. The effect of such precipitous sides is that it seems that the top of the pyramid is levitating while you look over.

Back in those days, much was still undergoing excavation from the jungles and the pyramid of the wizard at Tikal was often closed. Even the border points entering Guatemala were seldom manned. But damn, could you get in trouble driving the Contrabandito corridor between Los mochis and Culiacan.

It's amazing how far away it all seems now and how close we are to potent potentialities.

And thank you for helping to stir up these Ideas.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/31/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
And you will hear it and know it, if you know thyself. Otherwise it will stock by loudly trumpeting and you will call it base and crude.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/31/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
And you will hear it and know it, if you know thyself. Otherwise it will stock by loudly trumpeting and you will call it base and crude.

hmm
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/31/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
What will emanate with the rising of the fifth age?. Solely questions never to be answered or a manifestation so sacredly tuned as we cannot help be awed by it. Lost in the moment and instinctively unfettered.

No thoughts, just a shared recognized tune rendered to the synesthesia of colours swirling. Lost in three days dark of the void being retuned to a new harmonic. The four points of pyramid raise to birth the octahedral hum of heavenly choir.

Will we remember as the astral tour buses disgorge their thousands to help suffuse the tune into the new aether. Chronos will smile and cease his toil. All will be amazed, with not a critic amongst them.

The spheres will resonate the footsteps which syncopate the beats of all hearts. He who is She pads its feet through the corridors of the maternity ward of virgin birth.

All sense is suspended, all disbelief rendered inconsequential. There are no words. Words are the mother of lies and collection of dues. Here there are pictures pure and unfettered by interpretation. They are hung in music. Suspended by the mathematical precision that is only heard once an age.

Make sure to have tickets and no back stage passes. The moment will be forgotten, but forever etched on our collective souls.

Three nights only. No warm up acts.
Pure intent and purer beats.
KnightsTemplar.TV

User ID: 1280429
United States
01/31/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
So many are calling for a return to dead letters and a bipolar god of constants enforcing his rules or rising us to the level supermen and clones to enforce behavioral norms and godliness.

This defeats the purposes of self exploration, creativity and potentials. What are the highest highs without the ragged, cutting lows. What is love but self indulgence without understanding and the ability to mediate and find connection; Only for impermanance and doubt to rend it asunder into the dirt and detritius and allow new eyes and new generations a chance to put it together in their way; Perhaps a better way, but impermanent and mutable as previously.

If there is no dying and no death, except in the maya of self delusion; How could a god that was not a rabid psychopath not smile at the effort and industriousness of his emanations, no matter how self involved or imperfect.

I think it it is not God who is the rabid psychopath, but the the vast majority of selfish humans who mindlessly consume without ever thinking of the over all picture or plan. We are destroying the earth and there is no need to keep the game going for the sake of the game. The military's, governments are in place with the control mechanisms and prisons with the forces to man them to implement a new system that we need and are implementing. A system ruled by law and a managed destruction of the industrialized world.

The Maya was never intended to go forever for that is why we have a New Testament and Book of Revelations. There is a prophecy that must be fulfilled and that this illusion must end. We are in those days.
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/31/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
What will emanate with the rising of the fifth age?. Solely questions never to be answered or a manifestation so sacredly tuned as we cannot help be awed by it. Lost in the moment and instinctively unfettered.

No thoughts, just a shared recognized tune rendered to the synesthesia of colours swirling. Lost in three days dark of the void being retuned to a new harmonic. The four points of pyramid raise to birth the octahedral hum of heavenly choir.

Will we remember as the astral tour buses disgorge their thousands to help suffuse the tune into the new aether. Chronos will smile and cease his toil. All will be amazed, with not a critic amongst them.

The spheres will resonate the footsteps which syncopate the beats of all hearts. He who is She pads its feet through the corridors of the maternity ward of virgin birth.

All sense is suspended, all disbelief rendered inconsequential. There are no words. Words are the mother of lies and collection of dues. Here there are pictures pure and unfettered by interpretation. They are hung in music. Suspended by the mathematical precision that is only heard once an age.

Make sure to have tickets and no back stage passes. The moment will be forgotten, but forever etched on our collective souls.

Three nights only. No warm up acts.
Pure intent and purer beats.

What most of us desire is a time-frame that does not include the word, SOON.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/31/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

hmm

it was just a thunk. I'm trying to create an antithesis for the 1200x1200.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/31/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think it it is not God who is the rabid psychopath, but the the vast majority of selfish humans who mindlessly consume without ever thinking of the over all picture or plan. We are destroying the earth and there is no need to keep the game going for the sake of the game. The military's, governments are in place with the control mechanisms and prisons with the forces to man them to implement a new system that we need and are implementing. A system ruled by law and a managed destruction of the industrialized world.

The Maya was never intended to go forever for that is why we have a New Testament and Book of Revelations. There is a prophecy that must be fulfilled and that this illusion must end. We are in those days.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV

As is paralell in all systems; We create gods that reflect our rationalizations of the world. In my world we are all Jesus and everyone is redeemable. When I say god I am often speaking of the emanations of imperfect spokesmen; as myself.

God reflects a mans mind more than a mans mind reflects god.

My enemy is only he who I don't take the time or care to understand. Much of the time it is he who defines me truer than I define myself.

As is will be. I assume nothing and hope for everything.

Thank you for your reflections.

GLP