Canada
02/02/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How the Illuminati Really Began.
This is the most bull shit thread ever.

bsmeterovercap
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10069480

thank you, have you read it all or are you just having a bad day?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5856285
Canada
02/02/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
And with that, the writing is on the wall. Time to let er go before we bury this thread in my blatherings.......

3, 2, 1 cue the houselights.

Cheers D n G, for providing the impetus.
DOOM-N-GLOOM  (OP)

User ID: 6594610
United States
02/03/2012 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
And with that, the writing is on the wall. Time to let er go before we bury this thread in my blatherings.......

Quoting: Dionysian Fullaflatus

And Cheers to you for providing the substance.

Do excuse that i couldn't be of more assistance.

However i have been reading the thread and have enjoyed it.

The thread is always open.

And i have been getting on my motorcycle with zen.

True what they say its not the same when your riding in a car ;) Boxed in.
My relationship with death hasnt changed......I am strongly against it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5856285
Canada
02/03/2012 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

And Cheers to you for providing the substance.

Do excuse that i couldn't be of more assistance.

However i have been reading the thread and have enjoyed it.

The thread is always open.

And i have been getting on my motorcycle with zen.

True what they say its not the same when your riding in a car ;) Boxed in.
 Quoting: DOOM-N-GLOOM

It's quite a good metaphor for filters on the material world. Start a thread and i'll be there.
ndcstl

User ID: 1445981
United States
02/03/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
"The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding"

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Albert Einstein

Get over here!- Scorpion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7687082
United States
02/04/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, You just gotta find that person that likes those broken in parts and isn't induced by the great illusion of perfection in the external.

Cool, now I know what I just need to do. It sounds so easy with you :) If only there was some kind of megastore to find theses "persons" :p
Swinging on Spirals

User ID: 865798
United States
04/06/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for later
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a Ride!"

We do not Die, We Awaken to the Dream that We Lived.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4364407
United States
04/06/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
The latest shenanigans of the Illuminati at last year's Bohemian Grove are highlighted in this new documentary, ILLUMINAZI - BILDERBERG WEST BOHEMIAN GROVE: [link to www.youtube.com]
Swinging on Spirals

United States
04/06/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just went running with Metzner and Grof to regain my perspective.

I think i'll just summate what I've bantered so far for the sake of clarity and a marker to begin anew.

The original Idea of the Illuminati seems to have evolved into a question of the free flow of information and symbols of significance which are generated by an intellectual elite.

On the other side of this are the soldiers and enforcers of the system that represent technology used to control the people and keep them in check.

Above them and completing the pyramid are the Masters that control the flow of resources to either of these groups and consequently the flow that trickles to us: the great unwashed.

As with the Hegelian dialectic, The Master is also the servant of these two forces. As resources flow from one group to the other (The Lion or the Lamb); The common people see a limiting or opening of potential and a rise or fall in their civilization.

This interplay and shifting between the two is very connected to geopolitics and which Masters (Houses) are allowed the flow of given resources to redistribute.

A dearth of resources call for a limitation of intellectual resource and even potential disassembling and clampdown of information which furthers the cultural and economic freefall.

Organizations and cultures can maintain monolithic, information controlling institutions insofar as new challenges have not arisen that require the shifting of the status quo. Ergo Information flow, beyond the rote and cyclical maintenance need is kept to the highest levels instead of being disseminated.

This control structure also imposes itself on the Interracial, Intercultural exchanges given to DNA. As a culture remains propagandistic and closed to external information it calls for a closed racial profile paralell to the lack of new or free information flow.

Again, as information flows freely a monlithic, closed society is given to exchange and diversify until the ultimate swing in poles brings about an imposed control and crystalization of hierarchy.

This was broached in the flow of civilization and dominant cultural symbolism from Mesopotamia--Greece--Rome--England--America.

At this juncture we started to analyze the imagery and dominant cultural Ideals as mirrored and imposed on Religion, Economic and Cultural institutions.

To further the debate is to look at the inevitabilities of current situations and potential synthesis in the eschatological age.

Will it be a synthesis of fire or of reinvigorating a golden age through Union and the merging of the future by releasing the biases of the past.

My 5 cents.

23-17
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7231599

Dion, would you mind if I posted this in my blog?
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a Ride!"

grefey

User ID: 12865962
United States
04/06/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
If these humans were that stupid to fall for such a rouse then I guess we must be related to them.

I can understand how this may have worked for a short period of time, however, once autonomous people as you suggested they would have eventually caught on and taken their power back. No this is a stupid and fabricated version of what may have occurred. I believe some type of trauma to the human psyche perhaps cumulative, coupled with a perverse and exceptional intelligence as in a psychopathic control matrix could have been the only reason we are where we are at today.

Last Edited by grefey on 04/06/2012 04:49 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11437847
Canada
04/07/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just went running with Metzner and Grof to regain my perspective.

I think i'll just summate what I've bantered so far for the sake of clarity and a marker to begin anew.

The original Idea of the Illuminati seems to have evolved into a question of the free flow of information and symbols of significance which are generated by an intellectual elite.

On the other side of this are the soldiers and enforcers of the system that represent technology used to control the people and keep them in check.

Above them and completing the pyramid are the Masters that control the flow of resources to either of these groups and consequently the flow that trickles to us: the great unwashed.

As with the Hegelian dialectic, The Master is also the servant of these two forces. As resources flow from one group to the other (The Lion or the Lamb); The common people see a limiting or opening of potential and a rise or fall in their civilization.

This interplay and shifting between the two is very connected to geopolitics and which Masters (Houses) are allowed the flow of given resources to redistribute.

A dearth of resources call for a limitation of intellectual resource and even potential disassembling and clampdown of information which furthers the cultural and economic freefall.

Organizations and cultures can maintain monolithic, information controlling institutions insofar as new challenges have not arisen that require the shifting of the status quo. Ergo Information flow, beyond the rote and cyclical maintenance need is kept to the highest levels instead of being disseminated.

This control structure also imposes itself on the Interracial, Intercultural exchanges given to DNA. As a culture remains propagandistic and closed to external information it calls for a closed racial profile paralell to the lack of new or free information flow.

Again, as information flows freely a monlithic, closed society is given to exchange and diversify until the ultimate swing in poles brings about an imposed control and crystalization of hierarchy.

This was broached in the flow of civilization and dominant cultural symbolism from Mesopotamia--Greece--Rome--England--America.

At this juncture we started to analyze the imagery and dominant cultural Ideals as mirrored and imposed on Religion, Economic and Cultural institutions.

To further the debate is to look at the inevitabilities of current situations and potential synthesis in the eschatological age.

Will it be a synthesis of fire or of reinvigorating a golden age through Union and the merging of the future by releasing the biases of the past.

My 5 cents.

23-17
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7231599

Dion, would you mind if I posted this in my blog?
 Quoting: Swinging on Spirals

Not at all. You can sign it Mik.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11437847
Canada
04/07/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
If these humans were that stupid to fall for such a rouse then I guess we must be related to them.

I can understand how this may have worked for a short period of time, however, once autonomous people as you suggested they would have eventually caught on and taken their power back. No this is a stupid and fabricated version of what may have occurred. I believe some type of trauma to the human psyche perhaps cumulative, coupled with a perverse and exceptional intelligence as in a psychopathic control matrix could have been the only reason we are where we are at today.
 Quoting: grefey

The problem lies in the significance of the propaganda. It's always sold as for the betterment of the children.

The trauma has been covered in the eschatology thread.

The trauma and scarcity created the us and them duality which has been the very fabric of the lion and the lamb control mechanism and the furthering of control of the verbum (language) to facilitate 'false' logic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13683198
Canada
04/07/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oops, looks like I popped back on the houselights. I like the cavernous echoes in here.
Swinging on Spirals

United States
04/09/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mr Crowley. What was your final thought.

Impenetrable black. Absolute pitched tar black...
After the Bright White and the unrelenting hum of the robed. Their intention is bloody annoying. Almost all obscuring. But the madness helped me focus. The soothing unguent of the primal juices. It infused my neutralizing talisman and gave me an obscuring.

Would you have ventured to the Qabballic zero or anywhere in its vicinity.

Now that's a quaint notion Mr Jung.

Why quaint?

It would shake my being beyond recognition. It would reset and exploit any intention I could ever construe. There would or could not be an I there. Its the windpipe of the Metatron. Resonated by the footsteps of He who Is. Nothing but pure focused intent could survive a razors second.

Hmmmm. Well thank you for your frankness.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9140338

BTW, Dion, I love these little Jungian clips.

Last Edited by Swinging on Spirals on 04/09/2012 03:55 PM

Swinging on Spirals

United States
04/09/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Everyones gathered in Bardo, waiting. Trying to construe the colours remembered from life and balance them with what they see flitting by in death and waiting.

The colours and tones are slightly cracked by the consistent emanation from the 1200x1200, but the organic 360^360 machine will capture and degauss the vibrational bodies. But, its place holders, Us, must clear their intent as best as they can to create the = of exhalation.

ahhh, this has all clicked in my mind. Something strange, and so out of place as this paragraph above, in my mind, now makes some fucking sense. lol

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14022539
Canada
04/10/2012 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Everyones gathered in Bardo, waiting. Trying to construe the colours remembered from life and balance them with what they see flitting by in death and waiting.

The colours and tones are slightly cracked by the consistent emanation from the 1200x1200, but the organic 360^360 machine will capture and degauss the vibrational bodies. But, its place holders, Us, must clear their intent as best as they can to create the = of exhalation.

ahhh, this has all clicked in my mind. Something strange, and so out of place as this paragraph above, in my mind, now makes some fucking sense. lol

It's like images from a speeding bus window driving through a town you once knew in the still of the night, interspersed with flashes from overhanging streetlights of momentary awareness.

This is probably the reason I traveled so long just looking, only feeling at home in alien environments.
c
User ID: 4371304
Netherlands
04/10/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, females made us create this system. If it was up to us man, we would still just tell them to clean the cave a bit sometimes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1068718

Lol, no. remember what males truly worship; Our first gods were Goddesses and we worshiped their fertility as we worshiped our arable soil or animal spirits, if we were still hunters.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8434559

Remember ? You were there ?
Swinging on Spirals

United States
04/10/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's like images from a speeding bus window driving through a town you once knew in the still of the night, interspersed with flashes from overhanging streetlights of momentary awareness.

This is probably the reason I traveled so long just looking, only feeling at home in alien environments.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14022539

Your imagery is pure poetry.

Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/10/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, females made us create this system. If it was up to us man, we would still just tell them to clean the cave a bit sometimes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1068718

Lol, no. remember what males truly worship; Our first gods were Goddesses and we worshiped their fertility as we worshiped our arable soil or animal spirits, if we were still hunters.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8434559

Remember ? You were there ?
 Quoting: c 4371304

The phrase is: remember what males truly worship------fertility, the invocation of dreams made material
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/10/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Cheers, just sharing pictures.
Swinging on Spirals

United States
04/10/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Cheers, just sharing pictures.

Cheers!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25901254
Canada
10/23/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
3/7ths of the way there.
Saptaparna

United States
10/29/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
colorbump
Saptaparna ~
Seven-leaves, sevenfold; the man-plant, sevenfold man, seven-principled human being.
~ Spinning infinity. The wheel is spinning me and it's never ending.
~ What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of of your plays?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31036731
Canada
01/23/2013 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14874606
United States
01/23/2013 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Dionysian Fullaflattus

:colorbump:

Will begin working on these things again, Dion. I feel invigorated again to soak some stuff up.

I knew it had to be you that bumped.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/24/2013 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bammmmm!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14874606
United States
01/24/2013 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bammmmm!
 Quoting: Dionysian Fullaflattus

Boink!!!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/25/2013 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
No movement, she must be gone for good. ;)
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/26/2013 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Baabaabaaa......Barbara Ann
rexxturbo

User ID: 15690235
United States
07/24/2013 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone have a link to what was the first post?

GLP