How the Illuminati Really Began.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8434559
Canada
01/11/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How the Illuminati Really Began.

But there we disagree, It was never to be that they had power, but capacity to serve. The failing was ours for believing freedom was a given.
 Quoting: Dionysian Fullaflatus

I think we have a gap in our communication. I'm trying to find it real quick.

The failing comes from the politicians...my thought when I express this is per this immediate time, not the past creation of the concept to have 'politicians' serve the people.

Ahh, I see now.

You are stating it as a failure to foresee what problem would arise.

I am stating that the failure comes from the people taking advantage of their positions.

What a completely fascinating disconnect. On so many levels. I find that anything I try and say concerning this is disconnected from the reality of what you say. It is as if I am on the bottom, looking up, and the organizational structures in plain sight block my view before I am able to see YOU.
 Quoting: SickScent

And that my friend is the essence of magic and control mechanisms at once. Hiding the apparent in plain sight. Psychology and the flow of time renders moot that which is just percieved to belong. It becomes a black box and a default mechanism, requiring no thought. Seeing it once again is learning to see once again.

I love this shit, because I can somehow visualize these concepts in my mind. The above came with a feeling that I can put into a structured image, and SEE what the disconnect looks like!

I'm trying to create a new language which incorporates preprogrammed norms with the fuzzy (personal bias and valuation). It has to be based on monolithic trans cultural symbolism, however allowing for aforementioned bias and cultural bent or tact/stratagem.

It also needs balancing as both side of the incidence symbol (=) . Allowing ,incrementally to wash biases and leave the data pure.

It's been my pet project inspired by the theosophical idea of intermingled tone and hue.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7063795
United States
01/11/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

My understanding is that they have something to do with everything. My understanding is that you would be surprised at the level of consciousness they work within. Surprised is probably not the correct word.

Are you saying they are organized? That they meet on the astral planes for example?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1051099

They have a special technology to meet up. Its a technology
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINATI

Yes, we call it the internet. Here we exist as 2 dimensional typographic/Iconic representations of ourselves.

But seriously, what do you mean, with some order of specificity.

They have their ways of reaching you and teaching you with all their clues and riddles. You definately fall down the rabbit hole

The rabbit being a sign of the Initiate. You enter into their wonderland.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1051099
Belgium
01/11/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a McLuhanism to munch on: On the internet, We are discarnate. Everywhere and nowhere at once. It forces us to create a new paradigm and new paths to either an old comfortable world or a brave new one.

Homo numerius?

You know, Teilhard de Chardin somehow predicted this and said this would lead to an ever increasing need for individualizing for the people, as a reaction to the merging of consciousness caused by the increased communication.

It's fascinating to see it happen today.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/11/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a McLuhanism to munch on: On the internet, We are discarnate. Everywhere and nowhere at once. It forces us to create a new paradigm and new paths to either an old comfortable world or a brave new one.

Brave New World

Inter-NET to be the fisher of other men who want to create this new world.

Or sole-ly to make them realize we are all the fish swimming in pure information and the need to disconnect from the powerful forces of magnets of vanity.
Mishaabooz
Belgium
01/11/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
The rabbit being a sign of the Initiate. You enter into their wonderland.

The rabbit is also a cunning trickster :p

/) /)
 // //
( ° x°)
 /  |
ol_2nn
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
01/11/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think we have a gap in our communication. I'm trying to find it real quick.

The failing comes from the politicians...my thought when I express this is per this immediate time, not the past creation of the concept to have 'politicians' serve the people.

Ahh, I see now.

You are stating it as a failure to foresee what problem would arise.

I am stating that the failure comes from the people taking advantage of their positions.

What a completely fascinating disconnect. On so many levels. I find that anything I try and say concerning this is disconnected from the reality of what you say. It is as if I am on the bottom, looking up, and the organizational structures in plain sight block my view before I am able to see YOU.

And that my friend is the essence of magic and control mechanisms at once. Hiding the apparent in plain sight. Psychology and the flow of time renders moot that which is just percieved to belong. It becomes a black box and a default mechanism, requiring no thought. Seeing it once again is learning to see once again.

I love this shit, because I can somehow visualize these concepts in my mind. The above came with a feeling that I can put into a structured image, and SEE what the disconnect looks like!

I'm trying to create a new language which incorporates preprogrammed norms with the fuzzy (personal bias and valuation). It has to be based on monolithic trans cultural symbolism, however allowing for aforementioned bias and cultural bent or tact/stratagem.

It also needs balancing as both side of the incidence symbol (=) . Allowing ,incrementally to wash biases and leave the data pure.

It's been my pet project inspired by the theosophical idea of intermingled tone and hue.

A GREAT influential tool...hiding the bias in the stratagem of trans cultural symbolism. Only a small percentage of people would be knowledgeable enough to see YOU when the trans cultural values block the bias from their sight.

OOF! And then (=) comes along and merges the unseen bias into the new language base. How? Through incremental pieces of the language that build upon each other.

Quite a project!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/11/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Homo numerius?

You know, Teilhard de Chardin somehow predicted this and said this would lead to an ever increasing need for individualizing for the people, as a reaction to the merging of consciousness caused by the increased communication.

The phoneme created the word. The word the sentence. The sentence the couplet. The couplet, poetry and verse. The need for storage created the papyri and collated them into books.
Books created libraries. Libraries spawned culture.

Culture balanced on the edge of the fulcrum known as the word.
The word evolved and all became the grist of the future sand.

Ghosts made real from the vapor of word.
The self replicating soft machine of dreams.
HilosPP

User ID: 8490817
United States
01/11/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, females made us create this system. If it was up to us man, we would still just tell them to clean the cave a bit sometimes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1068718

It was always about the children, preserving the babies.
The Silver Singing Saiyan; Israel's Redeemer.
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
It's not me, I am not Him
Freedom
From
Fear
The Key To Troublesome Peace
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Homo numerius?

Yes. He coined The Omega Point. He thought that it would take thousands of years into the future before it could happen. But, he did not know the exponential curve was going to be immediately around the corner from when he posited his thoughts, leading what he termed his Law of Complexity/Consciousness resolving into the singularity of true collective consciousness.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: The Law of Complexity/Consciousness and Its Manifestation into the Collective
"The more complex a being is, so our Scale of Complexity tells us, the more it is centered upon itself and therefore the more aware does it become. In other words, the higher the degree of complexity in a living creature, the higher its consciousness; and vice versa. The two properties vary in parallel and simultaneously. If we depict them in diagrammatic form, they are equivalent and interchangeable." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, The Future of Man , p.111

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin , a Jesuit priest and French philosopher, lived during the turning of the 20th century. He developed an eschatological concept which he termed The Omega Point. The Omega Point is the non-duality point in which society, due to the nature of what he calls the complexifying of the universe, transcends and the soul of mankind is not hidden from us anymore. His Law of Complexity/Consciousness says that the universe is always heading towards further physical and mental complexities.

Mankind experiences this law through our construct of human socialization. Through increasingly complex methods of transmitting information and communications with each other, we are increasing the complexity of our collective conscious. This unseen collective conscious is the surrounding sphere of human thought, the noosphere, of the human race. At a certain point, the complexity of the collective conscious will evolve to the complexity of the single individual's conscious. Our collective consciousness will then have the ability to reflect upon itself, the prime ingredient for complex energies in the third dimension to become aware of itself. I think therefore I am. This is the moment of the Omega Point.

When the Omega Point (the Omega Point refers to the event, it is not the actual manifestation of the event) occurs in humankind, our newly formed collective conscious able to reflect upon itself, will not take the form of some abstract, nonpersonalized entity. Instead, it will be more personalized though still of the reflective collective conscious. It will be the event of mankind's transcendence; the birth of the Divine Human. The Omega Point is the place in time where our conscious spirit finally descends into our biological clothed matter. Imagine, Pierre Teilhard de Chardin theory of the Omega Point was written at a time before telephone, radio, television, computers, etc. This was unfortunate because he had not counted on technology being exponential in growth, as explained by Vernor Vinge's Technological Singularity and expanded upon in Ray Kurzweil's Law of Accelerating Returns. Pierre Teilhard de Chardin predicted that the Omega Point was still millions of years out for humankind. I am sure he would have revised his timeframe if he had ever witnessed the invention of the computer!
 Quoting: Sickscent
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
01/11/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Homo numerius?

Yes. He coined The Omega Point. He thought that it would take thousands of years into the future before it could happen. But, he did not know the exponential curve was going to be immediately around the corner from when he posited his thoughts, leading what he termed his Law of Complexity/Consciousness resolving into the singularity of true collective consciousness.

He said the Omega point was already existing (to drive the process) but not fully manifested yes. Like existing outside of time.

He also said it would only be fully manifested when there's only ONE man left on earth (literally?)
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Homo numerius?

He said the Omega point was already existing (to drive the process) but not fully manifested yes. Like existing outside of time.

He also said it would only be fully manifested when there's only ONE man left on earth (literally?)

Yes, that would be the Adam Kadmon, then time we cease, we will all go back to the Omega/Zero and start over again

:ouro:

COMPILED BY APOLLO

In the Sephir Yetizerah. It is said that the birth of Adam took place on Rosh Hashanah, the New year in the year . September , 3761. it is said he was the first true human being with a soul that made him into a spiritual being.

Before Adam it is siad that 974 generations lived, or 25,000 years ago. Mankind did live in a physical and mental form(made from the dust. Genesis 2:7) but lacked a soul. It was this soul of Mosiach however that hovered about the waters..

And the spirit of G-d hovered [above the waters]." Our Sages tell us that this is actually referring to the soul of Moshiach. The Hebrew words in the verse "v'ruach Elokim m'rachefet" have the same numerical value as the words "This is the spirit of Melech HaMoshiach" - zeh haya rucho shel Melech HaMashiach.

(from Discover Moshiach)

Adam Kadmon (Primordial Man) or Aveer Qadmon is the Azoth or Primitive Air from the first matter.

Here is a interesting qoute'

Adam will supposedly be reincarnated as the Messiah, the Third Adam "when time will finally cease." (Rev.10:6)

"Each major historical period had its progenitor who took the role of the new Adam." - 66:8
"…in the context of the larger Kabbalistic views…the secret of the name Adam apparently points to a well-known acronym: ‘Adam, David, Mashiyah’….mean(ing) that Adam’s soul has been reincarnated in the body of David, who will return as the Messiah… The Messiah therefore, will possess the soul that first inhabited Adam [the primordial ideal man] and then David." - 293:189

"And so the first Adam – the Adam Kadmon created before time began – would at long last become the last Adam, the crown of all creation, at whose advent time would finally cease [according to the secret lore of the Pharisees]." - 294:243-244 (watch pair.com)
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Homo numerius?

No, the one man left on earth is not literal. It would basically be a collective mind (One mind). Literally, where there would be a type of telepathic connection, but it would be much, much deeper than that. It would be more akin to a shared mind construct.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Homo numerius?

The phoneme created the word. The word the sentence. The sentence the couplet. The couplet, poetry and verse. The need for storage created the papyri and collated them into books.

Dionysian, dont forget the Vellum, many of the sacred texts was written on Goatskin. Prophecy of the word made flesh

The Christ was not only a lamb or ram, He was the goat. the scapegoat of the Hebrews.

Its allegory of his body. Every savior takes on his own birth natal whether it be the Gemini twins. or the Scorpio which is the Phoenix. Or the Bull, which is Taurus, Prophecy of the unblemished Red Heifer
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Homo numerius?

Also. The Omega Point is not existing, but the complexifying of human individual consciousness through interaction with other human individual consciousnesses IS existing.

The Omega Point is to be the actual event - existing in both non-material and manifested into the physical - that merged all the individual consciousnesses into one shared mind.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/11/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Homo numerius?

Yes, that would be the Adam Kadmon, then time we cease, we will all go back to the Omega/Zero and start over again

COMPILED BY APOLLO

In the Sephir Yetizerah. It is said that the birth of Adam took place on Rosh Hashanah, the New year in the year . September , 3761. it is said he was the first true human being with a soul that made him into a spiritual being.

Before Adam it is siad that 974 generations lived, or 25,000 years ago. Mankind did live in a physical and mental form(made from the dust. Genesis 2:7) but lacked a soul. It was this soul of Mosiach however that hovered about the waters..

And the spirit of G-d hovered [above the waters]." Our Sages tell us that this is actually referring to the soul of Moshiach. The Hebrew words in the verse "v'ruach Elokim m'rachefet" have the same numerical value as the words "This is the spirit of Melech HaMoshiach" - zeh haya rucho shel Melech HaMashiach.

(from Discover Moshiach)

Adam Kadmon (Primordial Man) or Aveer Qadmon is the Azoth or Primitive Air from the first matter.

Adam will supposedly be reincarnated as the Messiah, the Third Adam "when time will finally cease." (Rev.10:6)

"Each major historical period had its progenitor who took the role of the new Adam." - 66:8
"…in the context of the larger Kabbalistic views…the secret of the name Adam apparently points to a well-known acronym: ‘Adam, David, Mashiyah’….mean(ing) that Adam’s soul has been reincarnated in the body of David, who will return as the Messiah… The Messiah therefore, will possess the soul that first inhabited Adam [the primordial ideal man] and then David." - 293:189

"And so the first Adam – the Adam Kadmon created before time began – would at long last become the last Adam, the crown of all creation, at whose advent time would finally cease [according to the secret lore of the Pharisees]." - 294:243-244 (watch pair.com)

Exactly, the inhalation of god and the unity of one heart to drive the energies of the exhalation, the diaspora and the subsequent reunion.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/11/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Homo numerius?

Dionysian, dont forget the Vellum, many of the sacred texts was written on Goatskin. Prophecy of the word made flesh

The Christ was not only a lamb or ram, He was the goat. the scapegoat of the Hebrews.

Its allegory of his body. Every savior takes on his own birth natal whether it be the Gemini twins. or the Scorpio which is the Phoenix. Or the Bull, which is Taurus, Prophecy of the unblemished Red Heifer

We are each a one the scapegoat of a system shunning the flow of reality for temporary power.

But without challenge, the Idea, as does dna, rots on the vine of comfort.
DOOM-N-GLOOM  (OP)

User ID: 6594610
United States
01/11/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just checking in on you Gentlemen.....

Heres another video in 6 parts...It also discusses the Illuminati...

I am only posting the 1st video, If you feel inclined, just visit YouTube and watch the rest of the very short film.

Of course it starts to get very interesting as you get further into the videos.

My relationship with death hasnt changed......I am strongly against it.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/11/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am only posting the 1st video, If you feel inclined, just visit YouTube and watch the rest of the very short film.

Quoting: DOOM-N-GLOOM

Cheers, Where is your incisive wit to cleave into the fairytales of our imagings?

The pingpong table could always use more vectors.

Remember, the viewer effects the outcome, come and play.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, what is the temporal marker for foreign bodies spatially kissing our extended magnetic resonance field's ass?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/11/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, what is the temporal marker for foreign bodies spatially kissing our extended magnetic resonance field?

Are you talking about ba, ka, ki and the like?
DOOM-N-GLOOM  (OP)

United States
01/11/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Cheers, Where is your incisive wit to cleave into the fairytales of our imagings?

I would but half the time i dont understand what your saying...;)...LoL
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, what is the temporal marker for foreign bodies spatially kissing our extended magnetic resonance field?

No, I was talking about your redundancy glitch in repeating terminology that you pointed to yesterday.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/11/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Get a dictionary and a thesaurus and call our bluff. As I like to say: It could all just be a Charles Manson dance party.
DOOM-N-GLOOM  (OP)

United States
01/11/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Get a dictionary and a thesaurus and call our bluff. As I like to say: It could all just be a Charles Manson dance party.

LMAOOOO....I did obtain a dictionary and a thesaurus and im still on page 2 of this thread.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/11/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
No worries, the great thing about the written word is it just waits.
DOOM-N-GLOOM  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post
No worries, the great thing about the written word is it just waits.

Profound.
HilosPP

User ID: 8490817
United States
Report Abusive Post

COMPILED BY APOLLO

(from Discover Moshiach)

Exactly, the inhalation of god and the unity of one heart to drive the energies of the exhalation, the diaspora and the subsequent reunion.

Haha, no wonder the older religions won't mesh, we are approaching the Universal destruction/restart but this is literally the first time Lord Brahma will manifest without Destroying the Universe.
The Silver Singing Saiyan; Israel's Redeemer.
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
It's not me, I am not Him
Freedom
From
Fear
The Key To Troublesome Peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1401741
United States
01/11/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
:godreset:
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/11/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, I was talking about your redundancy glitch in repeating terminology that you pointed to yesterday.

I have three whirling dervishes of unfathomable energy constantly raiding the outskirts of my empire. Constantly trying to test the security of all my appliances to get the all seeing eye of papadom to rest his attentions on them as they create chaos and language unabounded by our mundane parameters.

GLP