Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,244 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 373,628
Pageviews Today: 485,763Threads Today: 157Posts Today: 1,780
04:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Brown Dwarf Planet X Nibiru you can see it now Jan 2 2012. Who's the fool now?

AstromutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 922113
United States
01/12/2012 01:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Brown Dwarf Planet X Nibiru you can see it now Jan 2 2012. Who's the fool now?
sorry your looking at reflections, refractions, optical illusions,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8539936

What is? Be specific.
.... its just lens flare your lokking at,
see anyone can say that.
 Quoting: AC

Yeah, but not everyone can correctly predict future behavior because they actually do know it's a lens flare...
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
now for us laymen here.
i know i'm being sarcastic, so due tell how does one show a pic that has no effects in it other that what's there? please tell me how this is done.
 Quoting: AC

Well for one thing it helps not have any excessively bright objects in the field of view while using long exposures. Here's what Sirius looks like when I over-expose it with my telescope to ridiculous amounts. You get a pretty looking internal reflection in the telescope that shows up:
siriusbright
Here's what Sirius actually looks like with the exact same camera and telescope, but with a proper exposure setting:
siriusregular
astrobanner2
DaNose

User ID: 8234449
United States
01/12/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Brown Dwarf Planet X Nibiru you can see it now Jan 2 2012. Who's the fool now?
I mean if your siting with your head down you won't see anything around you juss what's below u. So I gess im tryn to say is of corse media lies to us but if this planet is coming they would cover it up as best as they could to the last moment. Because if it does show then everything we were ever told was a lie & the ancient people were right about these annunaki influenceing are dna. They talk alot about these fallin Angeles from nibiru.
 Quoting: xpress 8249576

Wow. Just wow.

You could quite possibly be the stupidest motherfucker I've ever encountered on GLP--and that's saying something.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 192998

sorta what i was thinking.lmao
The truth is the truth even if no one believes it and a lie is a lie even if everyone believes it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8050547
United States
01/12/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: DonHeau

Where can I find this on youtube? I'd like to share it elsewhere. Freakin' funny!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4129627
United States
01/12/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well for one thing it helps not have any excessively bright objects in the field of view while using long exposures. Here's what Sirius looks like when I over-expose it with my telescope to ridiculous amounts. You get a pretty looking internal reflection in the telescope that shows up:
:siriusbright:
Here's what Sirius actually looks like with the exact same camera and telescope, but with a proper exposure setting:
:siriusregular:
 Quoting: Astromut

That was Cool! Thanks for sharing that! :)
AstromutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

United States
01/12/2012 01:36 PM

Report Abusive Post

Where can I find this on youtube? I'd like to share it elsewhere. Freakin' funny!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8050547

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astrobanner2
DaNose

User ID: 8234449
United States
01/12/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

lol can't believe I missed that. Freaking Nibirutards lmfao!
The truth is the truth even if no one believes it and a lie is a lie even if everyone believes it!
AstromutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

United States
01/12/2012 09:42 PM

Report Abusive Post

lol can't believe I missed that. Freaking Nibirutards lmfao!
 Quoting: DaNose

I do voodoo on you! I do voodoo on you! LOL!
astrobanner2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8754836
United States
01/12/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8766793
Brazil
01/13/2012 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is not possible to see January 2 anymore at [link to irtfweb.ifa.hawaii.edu] . I think they deleted the video to suppress the star, but below you can see it.

[link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

We can see the New Star setting with the Sun and has a planet.
[link to mkwc.ifa.hawaii.edu]
[link to irtfweb.ifa.hawaii.edu]
[link to www.emsc-csem.org]
[link to www.awi.de]
[link to www.wunderground.com]
[link to www.antarctica.gov.au]
Governments wont tell you anything till the end. Who's the fool now?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8587952

bump
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/13/2012 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/13/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Subaru Keck

[link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/13/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
new thread: Thread: ATTENTION - IRREFUTABLE PROOF IN SUBARU KECK - YOU CANNOT HIDE IT ANYMORE

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8539936
Canada
01/13/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
The video the OP put up is merely internal refractions within the optics of the video camera. If you watch the supposed Brown Dwarf fade out just as the sun sets you can rationally come to the conclusion that the ultra-bright sun loses that intensity that frys the sensors into overload is setting only a small portion of that light is enterring the lens, and thus the internal refractions drop dramatically below the threshold necessary for the "dwarf" to display so prominently. And the video was edited to end before the "dwarf" would disappear completely a few seconds later once the sun had set completely!!! Also, if a brown dwarf were to be the size of the "object"/ refractive sun flare it would be so close that everyone could see it and it would have caused gravitational effects that amateur astronomers would have noticed and proven by now.

If a brown dwarf and/or Nebiru is out there it isn't close enough yet to be visible on a video camera. Why are most of these supposed "sightings" been when the sun is setting??? Because that is when internal lens flare refractive effects are most prominent!!!
 Quoting: Internal Refractions Rule!!! 6204739

so, someone please tell me how the fu*k is anyone able to take a picture or video to show/prove anything is what they see, if there is a problem or glitch, refraction, flare .... in the pics or video, put another way how can i prove anything at all with a pic? (pic or it didn't happen... )
so no one can prove anything? lols

well astro, or anyone care to try?
AstromutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

United States
01/13/2012 12:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
The video the OP put up is merely internal refractions within the optics of the video camera. If you watch the supposed Brown Dwarf fade out just as the sun sets you can rationally come to the conclusion that the ultra-bright sun loses that intensity that frys the sensors into overload is setting only a small portion of that light is enterring the lens, and thus the internal refractions drop dramatically below the threshold necessary for the "dwarf" to display so prominently. And the video was edited to end before the "dwarf" would disappear completely a few seconds later once the sun had set completely!!! Also, if a brown dwarf were to be the size of the "object"/ refractive sun flare it would be so close that everyone could see it and it would have caused gravitational effects that amateur astronomers would have noticed and proven by now.

If a brown dwarf and/or Nebiru is out there it isn't close enough yet to be visible on a video camera. Why are most of these supposed "sightings" been when the sun is setting??? Because that is when internal lens flare refractive effects are most prominent!!!

so, someone please tell me how the fu*k is anyone able to take a picture or video to show/prove anything is what they see, if there is a problem or glitch, refraction, flare .... in the pics or video, put another way how can i prove anything at all with a pic? (pic or it didn't happen... )

I already responded to you:
You didn't respond back, now you're acting like I didn't respond to you.
astrobanner2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 192998
United States
01/13/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

I already responded to you:
You didn't respond back, now you're acting like I didn't respond to you.

Typical Nibirutard evasion at work!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 953275
United States
01/13/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: ************* BLAZAR IS COMING!!!!!!!!*********%$25@%@%@%**************************8
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8457199
Brazil
01/13/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is not possible to see January 2 anymore at [link to irtfweb.ifa.hawaii.edu] . I think they deleted the video to suppress the star, but below you can see it.

[link to www.awi.de]

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8766793

bump
zosar999
User ID: 7625348
United States
01/14/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is a artists rendition of the mothership nibiru of the anuunaqi. [link to holytablets.nuwaubianfacts.com] a nice little link about nibiru.. [link to www.ufodigest.com]
pot

User ID: 8774356
United States
01/14/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow shes finally here. let the festives begin !

Last Edited by pot on 01/14/2012 11:01 PM
Some day we will know why everything is happening the way it is.. only let love in and it will set you free.

"Problems cannot be solved from the same level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

[link to ayahuascasatsangha.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9023651
Brazil
01/17/2012 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.awi.de]

bump
TBar1984

User ID: 5852796
United States
01/17/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
As explained at the end of the first video, the OP's REFLECTION disappears as soon as the Sun sets. It's a REFLECTION.

The Second Video Continues the Truth about Terral & Donny's Faked HMO.

Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/17/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6628247
United States
01/17/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's some funny shit right there!
 Quoting: Sammich

Speechless.
These are the people they need to remove from the internet.

Are these people for real or just drunk? I'm going to assume drunk.

I am sick to my stomach after watching just 1 minute of it...couldn't finish the rest

This is what's wrong with our world...AND....people like this make me think.."otherworldly"...for sure! tdown
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/17/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.awi.de]

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9023651

bump
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/17/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/17/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/17/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/17/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/17/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.awi.de]

bump
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/17/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP