Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,761 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 589,195
Pageviews Today: 987,948Threads Today: 358Posts Today: 6,511
11:25 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Strange Sounds,Strange Rumblings, Sonic Booms, The Hum, Groaning, Earthquake Connection, Electromagnetic Voices, Post Your Recordings Here

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4170097
United States
01/10/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Strange Sounds,Strange Rumblings, Sonic Booms, The Hum, Groaning, Earthquake Connection, Electromagnetic Voices, Post Your Recordings Here

Quoting: FearlessCoward

party!
 Quoting: Salt

I find it so interesting that sound can create perfect geometric patterns.

Sound can create, or destroy. Amazing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1534196
Canada
01/10/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Strange Sounds,Strange Rumblings, Sonic Booms, The Hum, Groaning, Earthquake Connection, Electromagnetic Voices, Post Your Recordings Here
I don't know how you all highlight others conversations so this is for that other canadian,
I'm so happy to know someone else in southern ontario is hearing this too, we have been all over our house trying to figure this out, ears up to the walls and floors, checking out everything we can think of. I was started to think I might be a little loopy.
 Quoting: Silky

Hey Silky....

Yes I am in Southern Ontario and have been hearing the humming early in the morning and again tonight. It does sound like equipment running but a look outside yields nothing of the sort. I asked the wifey to listen tonight and she could hear it also.
One other thing I have noticed is during the day when the sun shines thru the clouds, you can see intense rays coming thru and going down to the ground. I don't every remembering seeing rays like that so visible in my lifetime. Started happening mid summer last year. Maybe more sun radiation getting thru then before but kind kewl to say the least.
The humming has stopped for now but if it returns in the early morning, I'll grab the camcorder and go outside and see of I can capture some audio..

As for the quote reply, choose the first Icon in the upper right of the text box you are reading when viewing someones post.

Cheers!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7201224
United States
01/10/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Radio and EM harmonics.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7564612
United States
01/10/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1455630
United States
01/10/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm in northern Illinois and have been hearing humming that sounds like a train is running outside. Usually, I look out the window and see a train (track is about 1/2 mile from my house.) Sometimes, there is no train or truck outside. On Saturday, I woke up when my BED VIBRATED for a second or two, in addition to the rumbling.

Haven't been outside to hear it, though. Maybe some kind of heater problem. Except for the vibrating bed!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8399009
United States
01/10/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know how you all highlight others conversations so this is for that other canadian,
I'm so happy to know someone else in southern ontario is hearing this too, we have been all over our house trying to figure this out, ears up to the walls and floors, checking out everything we can think of. I was started to think I might be a little loopy.

if nobody else told you, its that little yellow quote icon in the upper right of the post you want to quote.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1359625
United States
01/10/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
maybe were starting to enter the next dimension and before we see change..we hear it.
Kristine

User ID: 8169335
United States
01/10/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dallas Tx here and me and my husband both felt house shake and pressure build up inside. It was about 345am. It was raining and some thunder and lightning though too. This felt way different. I really don't feel I was dreaming, but I thought either a tornado or earthquake or a seizure( which I have never had). I tried to get to door to get out but the pressure inside house was intense. I don't know what happened. Maybe I was asleep but I don't think so. Just thought I would share.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1454882

That does sound intense. Did you feel a little like a cog fog/mentally fuzzy? Some people are feeling a type of what they think to be magnetic energy.
 Quoting: Kristine

Felt things were off today like alot of other people. Vibes were off today. Hopefully it's just the rain.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1454882

A good friend in Washington State started feeling fatigued, cog fog/mental clarity off, and dizzy. It lasted for a couple weeks for her then the earthquake that hit in Seattle.

I live in Oregon, started feeling dizzy with the cog/fog. We've had several earthquakes off the coast. There is also a volcanoe going off in the ocean. I started taking magnesium and niacin then and told my friend about it.

It helps clear up that cog/fog and off feeling. I hope you aren't looking at a quake there.
*D0NEDEE*

User ID: 8632560
United States
01/10/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
maybe were starting to enter the next dimension and before we see change..we hear it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1359625

i like the hum of that
WAKE ME UP WHEN DOOM IS HERE !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7201224
United States
01/10/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
...Mohave Desert California, however radio form harmonics are everywhere. The Hum is most likely coming from an aircraft flying over head. The world, it seems, is using harmonics to communicate. A break or mechanical sound in the wave gives it an acoustic effect such as thunder ricocheting off the horizon.
Kristine

United States
01/10/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
heard a loud hum for about 10 minutes straight in Washington State about 3 nights ago, maybe 4
 Quoting: IvantZtrooth

My friend that lives in Washington State, around the New Year was hearing booms. She thought it could be fire crackers but she didn't see anything. Her and her neighbor was talking about it then she asked me if I had been hearing booms like that, that shakes the ground.

I heard the fireworks, but nothing that shook the ground.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8399009
United States
01/10/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm in northern Illinois and have been hearing humming that sounds like a train is running outside. Usually, I look out the window and see a train (track is about 1/2 mile from my house.) Sometimes, there is no train or truck outside. On Saturday, I woke up when my BED VIBRATED for a second or two, in addition to the rumbling.

Haven't been outside to hear it, though. Maybe some kind of heater problem. Except for the vibrating bed!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1455630

mine does too but I don't know if its vibrating on its own, does it when the furnace is not shaking the house, but I am always vibrating too which is getting stronger so one night I figured recently maybe I was vibrating the bed.
tiger1

User ID: 6269153
United States
01/10/2012 11:23 PM

Report Abusive Post

Hey Silky....

Yes I am in Southern Ontario and have been hearing the humming early in the morning and again tonight. It does sound like equipment running but a look outside yields nothing of the sort. I asked the wifey to listen tonight and she could hear it also.
One other thing I have noticed is during the day when the sun shines thru the clouds, you can see intense rays coming thru and going down to the ground. I don't every remembering seeing rays like that so visible in my lifetime. Started happening mid summer last year. Maybe more sun radiation getting thru then before but kind kewl to say the least.
The humming has stopped for now but if it returns in the early morning, I'll grab the camcorder and go outside and see of I can capture some audio..

As for the quote reply, choose the first Icon in the upper right of the text box you are reading when viewing someones post.

Cheers!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1534196

We have been experiencing this for several weeks here in Northwest Indiana. It sounds like some king of electronic equipment, like heavy construction or heavy duty electrical hum. It seems to come from below us, but when the sound resonates, it goes through the house. It is the loudest in the basement, but can be heard on my first and second floors too. We are not near any type of construction zone, and not near any transformers, or large power lines.
Praise God from Whom all Blessings flow !!!
Kristine

United States
01/10/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey Silky....

Cheers!!

We have been experiencing this for several weeks here in Northwest Indiana. It sounds like some king of electronic equipment, like heavy construction or heavy duty electrical hum. It seems to come from below us, but when the sound resonates, it goes through the house. It is the loudest in the basement, but can be heard on my first and second floors too. We are not near any type of construction zone, and not near any transformers, or large power lines.
 Quoting: tiger1

EXACTLY, that's what I've been hearing too!! It doesn't last long, maybe 20 minutes then it's gone. I've lived in my house for about 7 years and I've never heard that.
tiger1

United States
01/10/2012 11:31 PM

Report Abusive Post

Hey Silky....

Cheers!!

Quoting: tiger1

EXACTLY, that's what I've been hearing too!! It doesn't last long, maybe 20 minutes then it's gone. I've lived in my house for about 7 years and I've never heard that.
 Quoting: Kristine

We have been here for 12 years. The house next door and down the street from us were both demolished, torn down by the city. We did have some real shaking going on when the house next door was demoed, but no humming or heavy equipment sound like we have been hearing for the past few weeks. My husband was going all over the house from top to bottom, trying to find the source, and came up with nothing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1531686
United States
01/10/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some of these...certainly not all...remind of sounds captured from Voyager..

Saturn
[link to www.youtube.com]

Jupiter
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8428282
United States
01/10/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have woke up for 3 nights now in a row in a sweat, sensing a very strong earthquake is about to take place over 8.0. I believe within the next 12hrs we are going to hear of it. Has anyone else been feeling this sense of urgency as well? Or waking up in the middle of the night, just knowing it?
tiger1

United States
01/10/2012 11:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
I just told my 2 kids about this, and they told me they have been hearing this strange noise too. My youngest said she heard it twice today. Both my kids described it as a loud hum with a slight rumble, like the washing machine off balance, but the washing machine was not on. FTR, when my husband went to investigate the sound, he thought it was my washer too, even though I told him i was not washing clothes. That is when he went into the basement, and heard the sound again, after he saw for himself that I was NOT washing clothes.
tiger1

United States
01/10/2012 11:41 PM

Report Abusive Post
I have woke up for 3 nights now in a row in a sweat, sensing a very strong earthquake is about to take place over 8.0. I believe within the next 12hrs we are going to hear of it. Has anyone else been feeling this sense of urgency as well? Or waking up in the middle of the night, just knowing it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8428282

I have not been sleeping well these past couple of weeks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2805413
United States
01/10/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
relax people it's just coming out of my ass or mouth....gotta layoff the chipotle.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8636492
United States
01/10/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here in the Pacific Northwest Washington I have been hearing a deep hum for the past month on and off. It actually stops and starts up again. Thought my hearing was going out on me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8238387
United States
01/10/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hear moaning -----
Aint Scared

User ID: 1537375
United States
01/10/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
who knows about teslas work with frequency modulation ? i belive he was on the right trac and this all ties into another thred about scientific discovery
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8636492
United States
01/10/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hear moaning -----
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8238387

LOL, I havent hear that noise since my wife had our last kid.
Isis One

User ID: 1978809
United States
01/10/2012 11:50 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: FearlessCoward

This video NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE and captivate me. Its the answer to everything right there, one need look no further, just focus on that video, understand whats going on there and you've got the keys to the universe, thanks for posting
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
124875:9:578421
User ID: 6299401
United States
01/10/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just now in Mid Ohio heard a hornlike sound. Went outside my neighbors heard it as well. It shook the house and freaked me out. WOW.

Vibrations were felt. We all can account for that, it's late though and only the three of us were outside and woken up.

That was pretty intense.
shadasonic

User ID: 7848598
United States
01/10/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've talked to people that believe it resonates at 432 Hz, maybe mother earth is trying to give us a little boost
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8428282
United States
01/10/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are in mid Ohio as well, where about did u feel this shaking?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8238387
United States
01/10/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hear moaning -----
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8238387

LOL, I havent hear that noise since my wife had our last kid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8636492

That was screaming when my wife had our last kid!

alien moan ---------------beeeeeeep eeeeeeek tweeeek

The city always has a humm. All the cars, planes ---- when I get out to the country, it's more like crickets.
firmament

User ID: 5372667
Germany
01/11/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello OP,

I confirm this.

The sound is heard right here to since last week Thursday, it seems to grow.
Loud and long like constand thunder.
I cant record sorry.
I live in the Rheinebene in Germany.

FOD BLESShf

GLP