Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,032 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 532,505
Pageviews Today: 850,006Threads Today: 342Posts Today: 5,334
09:08 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Lieutenant Col.S.C. ADAMANTLY States on LIVE Radio:"The GIANTS/UFOs WILL Be on The Earth Within NEXT FEW WEEKS"!(Link Inside)

TruthAddict
User ID: 11368182
Malta
02/27/2012 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Lieutenant Col.S.C. ADAMANTLY States on LIVE Radio:"The GIANTS/UFOs WILL Be on The Earth Within NEXT FEW WEEKS"!(Link Inside)
"Colonel Ghaddaffi throws Kim Jung Il's ashes all-over E!Entertainment's Ryan Seacrest at Oscars!!!!".

burnit
TruthAddict (OP)
User ID: 1106192
Malta
02/27/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Lieutenant Col.S.C. ADAMANTLY States on LIVE Radio:"The GIANTS/UFOs WILL Be on The Earth Within NEXT FEW WEEKS"!(Link Inside)
They seem to be following Werner Von Braun's hypothesis very closely!

1st threat...Russian threat
2nd threat...Terrorists
3rd threat...Rogue Nations ("Axis of Evil")
4th threat...Asteroids/Space object threat (Elenin/Nibiru?)
5th threat...Extraterrestrial threat

Yep ~ right on schedule!

[link to www.youtube.com]

I am a Christian and believe we are living in the last days and Jesus says of those days "Watch that you are not deceived!" Those of the darkness are masters of deception and I believe this "alien invasion" will be part of the "Great Delusion" mentioned in 2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:"

Thanks for your threat, OP! Knowledge is power!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8711233

Thanks for your highly illuminating info sir!

Yeah,I've heard this "Von Braun-Chain of events" thing before.According to my sources,Von Bruan was pretty-much the NAZI who founded the whole N.A.S.A "front-op".....meaning that our BELOVED National Aeronautical Space Agency was begun by non-other than one of HITLER'S CHIEF NAZIS!!!!
I personally believe that N.A.S.A was really constructed to serve as a smokescreen to HIDE "THEIR" bigger - and HOW! - space programme.....it has been said by highly intellectual researchers such as Dr Joseph.P.Farrel that "THEY" have been to the "STARS",meaning OTHER GALAXIES!!!!!!!!!

It is safe to say that the "NAZI-INTERNATIONAL" has a space programme that can be described as being akin to what we see in movies such as 'STAR WARS'.....I can't PROVE that but....based on the research done it is SAFE to say it.

Yeah friend,the uber-elites are most probably very close to being able to decieve the whole planet with an event such as you described above....it's gonna' take the Holy Spirit to keep US BELIEVERS immune from their DEMONIC powers of deception....

HA!HA!HA!!!! It wasn't meant as a "THREAT",but I can see what you mean sir!Very funny!

hiding "I heard someone say we're on the fifth threat now....OH NO!!!"
TruthAddict (OP)
Malta
02/27/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, did he really say he meets with God, and he wears jeans?

If he really said that, I wouldn't believe a word he says.
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

God are not interested in your Cloths He is interesting in your heart, look at Kat Kerr the woman that went to Heaven over the last 10 years. The Lord let her di her hair pink to let the people know that He don’t care about our hair but it is just our heart, and the way we live our lives.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6297712

Friend,what you said is true,unrelated to the point here,but true nonetheless!

Thanks.
TruthAddict
Malta
02/27/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have to ammend something I wrote earlier-on today regarding what Dr Joseph.P.Farrel said concerning the extent of the Nazi International's space travels....
I think it would be more accurate to say that the elites' space travel extends only from solar-system to solar-system within OUR galaxy 'The Milkyway'.

TruthAddict.

iamwith sorry Mr Farrel!
kelmar
User ID: 9865627
United States
02/27/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
So where are the giants and the dinosaurs?
Ossiel

User ID: 1550424
United States
02/27/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
TruthAddict
Malta
02/28/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
So where are the giants and the dinosaurs?
 Quoting: kelmar 9865627

Hi Kelmar!
I think Cheerios is going to be putting them in their cereal boxes dude,just in time for the whole Olympic-frenzy this summer!!!

Can't wait.....!

iamwith "what have giants 'n' dinosaurs got to do with the olympics???"

TO BE EXPLAINED.....
Anonymous Coward
Malta
02/28/2012 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
TruthAddict (OP)
Malta
02/28/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Ossiel

MANY THANKS Ossiel for your KIND Bump!!!

I've been wondering...is that cute Scottish Terrior yours or just one you took from off the GLP gallery?.....I like it a lot friend!!!

TRIVIA BIT!:Did you know that the planet "Syrius" is also known as "The Dog Star"? That's why the new satellite-radio system over there in America that shares the same name as the distant planet uses a DOG as it's corporate logo!
Also,if the so-called "Images on Mars" that supposedly have been visually documented are genuine,THEY TOO (the Marsians...) had a fondness for "man's best friend" that can be clearly seen in the elaborate Marsian Petroglyphs....I'm yet to be convinced though by what I've seen so far.

peace
Betsy_B
User ID: 3390778
United States
02/28/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have to ammend something I wrote earlier-on today regarding what Dr Joseph.P.Farrel said concerning the extent of the Nazi International's space travels....
I think it would be more accurate to say that the elites' space travel extends only from solar-system to solar-system within OUR galaxy 'The Milkyway'.

TruthAddict.

iamwith sorry Mr Farrel!
 Quoting: TruthAddict 11368182

How do you this to be true?
TruthAddict
Malta
02/29/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

TruthAddict.

iamwith sorry Mr Farrel!

How do you this to be true?
 Quoting: Betsy_B 3390778

Hi Betsy!

"How does one attest to the veracity of statements made by researchers?"

Well,I've heard people like Dr Joseph.P.Farrel and Aaron Kaplan connect A LOT of dots on this subject and tend to lean towards the belief that "THEY — THE NAZI-INTERNATIONAL" have channelled literally BILLIONS of Dollars into THEIR secret space programme via the whole N.A.S.A. phony space-agency smokescreen that "OUR" NAZIS together with THEIR fellow-elites in America established shortly after WWII....

Friend,I strongly RECOMMEND going over to the highly interesting interview-site "TheByteShow.com" and start listening to the VAST ammount of work that Dr Joseph.P.Farrell and host Georgeann Hughes have done together on free MP3 audio....you will find a researcher's treasure trove there!!!
DISCLAIMER:I have to say,especially after all that has been going on at said website regarding the whole "Doug Riggs debacle" that I TOTALLY DISAGREE with Dr.Farrel's viewpoints/opions/beliefs on what salvation really is.I think Joseph is somewhat of a Deist and am SURE that he is NOT a Christian!!!But,as you may well already know,in this field you cannot let things like that prevent you from hearing what these researchers have discovered....

TruthAddict.
Anonymous Coward
Malta
02/29/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
TruthAddict
User ID: 11671457
Malta
02/29/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
They seem to be following Werner Von Braun's hypothesis very closely!

1st threat...Russian threat
2nd threat...Terrorists
3rd threat...Rogue Nations ("Axis of Evil")
4th threat...Asteroids/Space object threat (Elenin/Nibiru?)
5th threat...Extraterrestrial threat

Yep ~ right on schedule!

[link to www.youtube.com]

I am a Christian and believe we are living in the last days and Jesus says of those days "Watch that you are not deceived!" Those of the darkness are masters of deception and I believe this "alien invasion" will be part of the "Great Delusion" mentioned in 2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:"

Thanks for your threat, OP! Knowledge is power!

OOPS..."THREAD"/ not "threat" chuckle

That's alright dude,I knew you weren't trying to be funny in any way!

Thanks for coming back on to clarify that though.Appreciated sir!!
TruthAddict
User ID: 11671457
Malta
02/29/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
well thats it then

giant ufo's al over the place

or giats rideing small ufo;s or tiny 1 inch aliens in giant ships

or something
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8616940

lol
 Quoting: OMNI-TARD

Yeah!

Hey OMNITARD,I really dig your artwork!

Never seen this style before man,WELL DONE SIR!!!

I like the "PRO GUN" stance you've taken aswell!!!!!

Let's stand for the RIGHT to defend our FAMILIES AND OUR HOMES!

bump
TruthAddict
User ID: 11732548
Malta
03/01/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, did he really say he meets with God, and he wears jeans?

If he really said that, I wouldn't believe a word he says.
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Sorry Lisa go listen to Kat Kerr she also went to heaven with jeans I think the Lord do it like a vision,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6297712

AS OF TODAY,MARCH-1st, I AM GOING TO BE USING THIS THREAD AS A GLP TWEETER.I MUST SAY TO ALL THE NICE PEOPLE THAT HELPED-OUT ON THE THREAD WHILST IT WAS STILL VIABLE AS A "HEADS-UP(LOL!)" THAT I AM VERY GRATEFULL FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR INTEREST AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT IS THE COOL PEOPLE ON GLP THAT GAVE ME THE BIGGEST SUCCESS THAT I'VE HAD SO FAR AS A REPORTER.THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!

IN CASE THERE ARE STILL ANY QUESTIONS OUT THERE REGARDING THE AMAZING STATEMENTS MADE BY THE LIEUTENANT BACK IN JANUARY PLEASE LET ME CLEAR THINGS UP......I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THE TIME FOR ANY SUCH EVENT AS TOLD BY THE LIEUTENANT HAS NOW PASSED.WHETHER THE THINGS HE SPEAKS ABOUT HAVE ANY VERACITY TO THEM OR NOT IS SOMETHING THAT IS UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL TO MAKE HIS OWN MIND UP ON:I PERSONALLY PREFER TO KEEP AN OPEN MIND ON THIS KIND OF STUFF AND WILL EVEN LISTEN TO THE NEXT SHOW THAT GREG RANSIC ("THE LIEUTENANT") DOES ON THE EDGE AM.COM. WHO KNOWS....MAYBE I WILL PUT HIM ON THE SPOT MYSELF ABOUT ALL OF THIS.....

THANKS AND,PLEASE BELIEVE IN THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR HEARTS FRIENDS IF YOU WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN AND HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE OF JOY AND PEACE!

TruthAddict.

hf

African friend,the Lieutenant wasn't referring to Christians wearing Blue-Jeans as if it were an issue;he was referring to our creator YAHWEH wearing them.

God bless you and AFRICA!
TruthAddict
Malta
03/01/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
More "moon" stuff:-

[link to m.popsci.com]

Hmmmmmm....
Simon23k
User ID: 8966044
United States
03/01/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Was listening to the radio last night and heard about a report of a 13 foot blond alien being that landed in italy but only responders could reply in italian rather than english on twitter via the radio reference.
TruthAddict
Malta
03/04/2012 06:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Was listening to the radio last night and heard about a report of a 13 foot blond alien being that landed in italy but only responders could reply in italian rather than english on twitter via the radio reference.
 Quoting: Simon23k 8966044

Thanks Simon23!

I'll be back to comment later...
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1868091
United States
03/04/2012 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Seeings how this was posted on Jan 10......where are they?
natasha77

User ID: 2849470
United States
03/04/2012 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
TA, i just want to make everyone aware that Colonel SC will be on live on The Edgeam.com this coming week. I will be listening.

For the critics who claim he's nothing but an old crazy truckdriver, i got news for you. He is the real deal and is rough since he only has an 8th grade education...He went into the Army and snowballed from there.
So stop with your little comments- Oh also, he's taken i dont know how many bullets, so you can imagine what a hard life he's had. If you knew what he knew and seen, it explains how he comes off on the airwaves.

Anyway, i encourage everyone to tune in- Just go to the website and listen.
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
TruthAddict
Malta
03/04/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
TA, i just want to make everyone aware that Colonel SC will be on live on The Edgeam.com this coming week. I will be listening.

For the critics who claim he's nothing but an old crazy truckdriver, i got news for you. He is the real deal and is rough since he only has an 8th grade education...He went into the Army and snowballed from there.
So stop with your little comments- Oh also, he's taken i dont know how many bullets, so you can imagine what a hard life he's had. If you knew what he knew and seen, it explains how he comes off on the airwaves.

Quoting: natasha77

I don't know what to say....Natasha77? YOU SHOULD DO THE NEXT JAMES BOND MOVIE — YOU'RE SO TOTALLY COOL BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!! WHAT A SCOOP NATASHA!!! THANKS FOR COMING ON THE SHOW TO MAKE THIS IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Friends,I will be going on next week's show as "TruthAddict" to ask The Lieutenant a question or two...don't worry though,I like the guy and am NOT going to hurt him in any way!
Natasha77,PLEASE come on next week's show as Natasha77 with me!!! Think of a couple of REALLY good questions for The Lieutenant and let's make HISTORY!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!

bump
natasha77

United States
03/04/2012 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: natasha77

I don't know what to say....Natasha77? YOU SHOULD DO THE NEXT JAMES BOND MOVIE — YOU'RE SO TOTALLY COOL BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!! WHAT A SCOOP NATASHA!!! THANKS FOR COMING ON THE SHOW TO MAKE THIS IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Friends,I will be going on next week's show as "TruthAddict" to ask The Lieutenant a question or two...don't worry though,I like the guy and am NOT going to hurt him in any way!
Natasha77,PLEASE come on next week's show as Natasha77 with me!!! Think of a couple of REALLY good questions for The Lieutenant and let's make HISTORY!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!

bump

Of course, hon, but i just realized its the third Saturday from now, since the shows are only on Saturday! Sure, lets cook something up for the Colonel...smooch

TruthAddict
User ID: 12050245
Malta
03/06/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah babe,let's get in that kitchen!!!!

INTEL — I RECIEVED NOTICE THAT EOPLE SHOULD BE V E R Y CAUTIOUS ABOUT THEIR GOINGS-ABOUT,TOMORROW,MARCH 7TH...
DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL BE "GOING-DOWN" BUT,BE VERY CAUTIOUS TOMORROW FOLKS,JUST IN CASE....

hiding "get some survival food,water etc???"....
natasha77

United States
03/06/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah babe,let's get in that kitchen!!!!

INTEL — I RECIEVED NOTICE THAT EOPLE SHOULD BE V E R Y CAUTIOUS ABOUT THEIR GOINGS-ABOUT,TOMORROW,MARCH 7TH...
DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL BE "GOING-DOWN" BUT,BE VERY CAUTIOUS TOMORROW FOLKS,JUST IN CASE....

Quoting: TruthAddict 12050245

We thank you for the warning!!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11751758
United States
03/06/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
INTEL — I RECIEVED NOTICE THAT EOPLE SHOULD BE V E R Y CAUTIOUS ABOUT THEIR GOINGS-ABOUT,TOMORROW, MARCH 7TH...
DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL BE "GOING-DOWN" BUT, BE VERY CAUTIOUS TOMORROW FOLKS,JUST IN CASE....

Do you have any more details? Even something small...Thanks.
TruthAddict
User ID: 12111425
Malta
03/07/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
INTEL — I RECIEVED NOTICE THAT EOPLE SHOULD BE V E R Y CAUTIOUS ABOUT THEIR GOINGS-ABOUT,TOMORROW, MARCH 7TH...
DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL BE "GOING-DOWN" BUT, BE VERY CAUTIOUS TOMORROW FOLKS,JUST IN CASE....

Do you have any more details? Even something small...Thanks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11751758

Firstly,thanks Natasha!

Well sir,I WISH I DID have something more specific to share with you all but the truth is I don't.SORRY FRIENDS.

I don't want to be an alarmist here folks;my advice is to BE SENSIBLE,don't put TOO MUCH stock into these kind of rumours/reports whenever you hear them but just be that little bit EXTRA VIGILANT nevertheless...if that makes any sense??!!!

"Intuition" has something posted today that you may want to take a look at;can't say it's related though...

Thanks friends!

TruthAddict.

bump
Messenger
User ID: 11444134
United States
03/07/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Go to a site hosted by Jonathan Kleck.

He has some EXCELLENT interviews with Col. S. C. and the quality is great. Daniel Ott is a bit sarcastic and it detracts from the speaker.

I have been researching this ALIEN SUBJECT for months and I truly beleive this guy. As for God wearing white tennis shoes, well, why not. The LORD GOD has showed up with two angels in the desert of Israel thousands of years ago to Abraham wearing common clothes.

Get the blinders off your eyes guys and try to realize that GOD IS REAL, and so are ALIENS which are demons. They have many classes and and names, such as the Grays. Just as we have have different countires with various names, they have various stations and names, and they are ALL EVIL.

They are soon to arrive on earth and you will see.

burnit

bump

Messenger
User ID: 11444134
United States
03/07/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
###########################

Please try to keep this thread alive for awhile.

bump

##########################
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7976121
United States
03/07/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
###########################

Please try to keep this thread alive for awhile.

bump

##########################
 Quoting: Messenger 11444134

Please stop bumping it, his prediction failed. There is no reason to keep the thread alive.
TruthAddict
User ID: 12050245
Malta
03/07/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Go to a site hosted by Jonathan Kleck.

He has some EXCELLENT interviews with Col. S. C. and the quality is great. Daniel Ott is a bit sarcastic and it detracts from the speaker.

I have been researching this ALIEN SUBJECT for months and I truly beleive this guy. As for God wearing white tennis shoes, well, why not. The LORD GOD has showed up with two angels in the desert of Israel thousands of years ago to Abraham wearing common clothes.

Get the blinders off your eyes guys and try to realize that GOD IS REAL, and so are ALIENS which are demons. They have many classes and and names, such as the Grays. Just as we have have different countires with various names, they have various stations and names, and they are ALL EVIL.

They are soon to arrive on earth and you will see.

burnit

bump

Quoting: Messenger 11444134

I PROMISE you dude,I WILL take the time to check out Jonathan Kleck's interviews with "my" (lol!) Lieutenant.I'm using "THIS"(!) Droid and "he" only gives me roughly 45 minutes battery life and THAT on an already SLOW 350Mhz procsssor....not easy I can tell you!

Yeah! I 100% concur with you on how you described Daniel Ott as a talk-radio host....I DON'T hate him? but he has shown quite a lot of disrespect to The Lieutenant on some shows....but in Daniel's defence though he has a natural talent to ask his guests some REALLY clever questions — for that I respect him enough to keep listening.

I don't think Daniel Ott is a very good Christian though,in fact....I don't think he ever REALLY recieved salvation to begin with....

As for what you said about all the many different "alien" species/factions? I am well aware my friend,well aware!!!

I'll tell you what,I'll check out Kleck and YOU check out the totally cool ALIEN INFO SHOW hosted by Sherry Shriner on BlogTalk Radio!
Deal?
Cool!!

Finally,what annoyed me about THAT "I meet in the woods now with GOD" thing was that the Bible ITSELF explicitly tells us that "NO MAN HAS SEEN GOD AND LIVED!" so,dude?,I have a problem with what The Lieutenant said.....not so much the dress-sense bit but,meeting with YAHWEH???!!!

If The Lieutenant is a believer then fine!
bump

GLP