Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,139 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 514,066
Pageviews Today: 883,533Threads Today: 390Posts Today: 6,056
11:15 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Swerdlow just said live, Japanese illuminati, Nazis under Antarctica, and Kuper Belt Aliens are TEAMING UP, to take out the illuminati

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3633946
Germany
01/10/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Swerdlow just said live, Japanese illuminati, Nazis under Antarctica, and Kuper Belt Aliens are TEAMING UP, to take out the illuminati
you can google about more info on the kuiper belt aliens, and about the 4th reich under antarctica, and you can google more info about the japanese illuminati.

swerdlow said the japanese illuminati have always been the rebels of the illuminati families, thought of as lesser down the pyramid by the other illuminati families, so it would make sense that japanese illuminati would team up with the kuiper belt aliens and the nazis

plus you have this recent video of the Legit Princess Of Japan saying she is in contact with UFO's

[link to www.youtube.com]

that is the same as queen elizardbeth saying publicly that she was in contact with aliens!!!

this is crazy shit!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
01/10/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Swerdlow just said live, Japanese illuminati, Nazis under Antarctica, and Kuper Belt Aliens are TEAMING UP, to take out the illuminati
he just said this live on a radio show when asked a question, so this is kind of breaking news
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
01/10/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Swerdlow just said live, Japanese illuminati, Nazis under Antarctica, and Kuper Belt Aliens are TEAMING UP, to take out the illuminati
look at this i just found 2 random and recent news articles where scientists are saying they have found possible evidence of artificial life in the kuiper belt , this is quite fascinating

Artificial Lightings Seen in Kuiper Belt: Alien World?

[link to bowshooter.blogspot.com]
RD47blog
User ID: 7321835
United States
01/10/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Take a good look at Swerdlow's body, face and hair. There's a fine line between him and a Ape. Then think too yourself, can this Cat be trusted?

ana
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
01/10/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
i probably wouldnt believe stewart, but the fact that the princess of japan is saying she's in contact with Aliens and that alot of crazy shit is goin to happen soon, and Fulford is saying alll this shit about the NWO going down.....Fulford must be being protected by this weird gang of aliens and nazis that are teaming up to take over this planet and free the people

what a crazy movie that would be insectoid aliens, teaming up with Nazis and Japanese Mafia to kick the crap out of a ancient inbred Satanic cult that is running the world LoL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6817862
United States
01/10/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
he just said this live on a radio show when asked a question, so this is kind of breaking news
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3633946

lol lmao
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
01/10/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Take a good look at Swerdlow's body, face and hair. There's a fine line between him and a Ape. Then think too yourself, can this Cat be trusted?

ana
 Quoting: RD47blog 7321835

Look at his ears, they look alien, he's related to a past Russian President who was Military bunk mates with Stalin, i think he's some kind of agent
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
01/10/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
i never would have believed any of this shit, but the weird connections to the Princess Of Japan, Fulford, and the Romanov illuminati guy are really fucking weird and this shit all just might be real....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
01/10/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
and another thing i am from germany and had many family in the war and it's a well known fact in my family that nazis did escape to a base under antarctica during and after ww2 with flying saucer technology
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
01/10/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why are insectoid aliens massing near kuiper belt?

Thread: Why are insectoid aliens massing near kuiper belt?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
01/10/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
b
nexuseditor

User ID: 8419500
Australia
01/10/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was a speaker at the Global Science Congress, in Florida in the mid-late 90s, which is not long after Swerdlow came out of jail and reinvented himself.

In a closed meeting of speakers only, where all the 20 or so speakers stood up and told us who they were, and what they were going to talk about, Swerdlow told us his story.

He told the stunned group of speakers, that he had been in jail, and that the CIA had identified him as one of the most powerful psychics on the planet. He claimed they came to him in jail and let him out on the condition that he helped them in their 'experiments'.

Swerdlow told us that he was taken to a secret facility at Montauk and that he was used to sodomize to death, hundreds and hundreds of kidnapped young boys (mostly streetkids and orphans). He told us that the 'energy' from this activity was harnessed via some sort of 'chair' and used to open portals, through which demons and aliens could be contacted.

He doesn't like people knowing this part of his 'history' nowadays, but that is what he told us back then.

At this same conference, Al Bielek told me that Swerdlow approached him, asking him to 'modify' his Philadelphia Experiment story to include being at Montauk and seeing Swerdlow. Bielek was outraged that Swerdlow was such a liar. At least Al Bielek believed his own story, whereas it was obvious that Swerdlow just made up what people wanted to hear.

Soon afterwards, Peter Moon got hold of Swerdlow, and his tales became even more outrageous - which was great for selling books.

And then came the period when Swerdlow became a 'famous psychic' - one who left a trail of financially burnt rich new age women who took sympathy on poor Stewart being used so harshly - and who Swerdlow took money from until they had none left.

For those who think I am making this up, this is Swerdlow's prison details:

-------------
Federal Inmate Locator - from 1982 to present

Name: STEWART SWERDLOW
Register #: 29938-053
Age-Race-Sex: 54-White-M
Release Date: 08-18-1994
-------------

The guy is a known and convicted con man and fraud. Everything he has claimed about Montauk was fabricated after he watched videos of Preston Nichols, Duncan Cameron and Al Bielek. He pretends to have psychic powers, and it costs you a lot of money to find out that he doesn't.

It is all bullshit - so please don't give this fraud any extra free advertising!

Last Edited by I LOVE PENIS on 01/10/2012 10:09 PM
Sharty Mc Bean

User ID: 8601714
Germany
01/10/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
VRIL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8090301
United States
01/10/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was a speaker at the Global Science Congress, in Florida in the mid-late 90s, which is not long after Swerdlow came out of jail and reinvented himself.

In a closed meeting of speakers only, where all the 20 or so speakers stood up and told us who they were, and what they were going to talk about, Swerdlow told us his story.

He told the stunned group of speakers, that he had been in jail, and that the CIA had identified him as one of the most powerful psychics on the planet. He claimed they came to him in jail and let him out on the condition that he helped them in their 'experiments'.

Swerdlow told us that he was taken to a secret facility at Montauk and that he was used to sodomize to death, hundreds and hundreds of kidnapped young boys (mostly streetkids and orphans). He told us that the 'energy' from this activity was harnessed via some sort of 'chair' and used to open portals, through which demons and aliens could be contacted.

He doesn't like people knowing this part of his 'history' nowadays, but that is what he told us back then.

At this same conference, Al Bielek told me that Swerdlow approached him, asking him to 'modify' his Philadelphia Experiment story to include being at Montauk and seeing Swerdlow. Bielek was outraged that Swerdlow was such a liar. At least Al Bielek believed his own story, whereas it was obvious that Swerdlow just made up what people wanted to hear.

Soon afterwards, Peter Moon got hold of Swerdlow, and his tales became even more outrageous - which was great for selling books.

And then came the period when Swerdlow became a 'famous psychic' - one who left a trail of financially burnt rich new age women who took sympathy on poor Stewart being used so harshly - and who Swerdlow took money from until they had none left.

-------------

-------------

The guy is a known and convicted con man and fraud. Everything he has claimed about Montauk was fabricated after he watched videos of Preston Nichols, Duncan Cameron and Al Bielek. He pretends to have psychic powers, and it costs you a lot of money to find out that he doesn't.

It is all bullshit - so please don't give this fraud any extra free advertising!
 Quoting: nexuseditor

Not surprised. The guy gives me the creeps.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938673
Japan
01/10/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
you can google about more info on the kuiper belt aliens, and about the 4th reich under antarctica, and you can google more info about the japanese illuminati.

swerdlow said the japanese illuminati have always been the rebels of the illuminati families, thought of as lesser down the pyramid by the other illuminati families, so it would make sense that japanese illuminati would team up with the kuiper belt aliens and the nazis

plus you have this recent video of the Legit Princess Of Japan saying she is in contact with UFO's

that is the same as queen elizardbeth saying publicly that she was in contact with aliens!!!

this is crazy shit!!!

We have an illuminati in Japan?
Where do you get the info?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938673
Japan
01/10/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

this is crazy shit!!!

Can you explain how the nazi are still in existance in antartica please.
Also what is the agenda of this triad group(Japanese illuminati, Nazi and belt aliens.)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
01/11/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

-------------

-------------

Quoting: nexuseditor

you are probably right, but i have heard from other sources that swerdlow really was at montauk , al beliak has said some crazy shit to, why should i believe him ? do you know al beliek said the UFO at the 1984 closing ceremony olympics was a REAL UFO ? could be, but sounds pretty wild. and just because swerdlow was in jail, that doesn't prove anything, because they jail alot of truth tellers all the time, fritz springmeirer comes to mind.

i dont trust swerdlow, but he does have some very interesting information, and he is a very intelligent man, so i have no problem reading the things he has to say, i personally think he is some kind of agent working for some mysterious organization, just go look at how he globtrots the planet

i find it quite ironic that you say 'dont give this fraudster any free advertising' when your magazine gives fraudsters free advertising every fucking day lol, dont get me wrong i like your mag sometimes, but you promote so many fraudsters and wackjobs all the time and to say something like that is quite amusing
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
01/11/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

this is crazy shit!!!

We have an illuminati in Japan?
Where do you get the info?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 938673

they are considered the 14th illuminati family, the royal families of japan, emperors, yakuza, japanese freemasons and secret societies

illuminati so fond of the power of 13 decided to kick the 14th family aside and how been attacking them ever since
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
01/11/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

this is crazy shit!!!

Can you explain how the nazi are still in existance in antartica please.
Also what is the agenda of this triad group(Japanese illuminati, Nazi and belt aliens.)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 938673

nazi antarctica

hitler antarctica

i can only tell you what others have said about their agenda, they say they want to remove the illuminati from power because they are a unnatural genetic mutation creation and a disgusting bunch of psychos and are not wanted by off world alien races to spread their unnatural genetics and satanic lifestyles onto other planets as they have planned

i don't know if it's all true, but it's interesting to think about

if i was a offworld alien i would be thinking the same thing

Ninjas, Nazis and Insectoid Aliens might be teaming up.....and they are coming....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8770701
United States
01/13/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Neither Stewart or Janet are psychic.

They are frauds and very evil.

Montauk wasn't about what he declares or anyone else openly declares.

Swerdlow in an email about the Kuiper Belt Aliens.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8770220
Thailand
01/13/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why are insectoid aliens massing near kuiper belt?

Thread: Why are insectoid aliens massing near kuiper belt?

Revelation 9:1-11
"Then the Fifth Trumpet angel sounded, and I saw a star having fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit."

"Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree; but only those men who do not have the seal of God in their foreheads. And they were not authorized to kill them, but to torment them for five months: and their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. In those days men will seek death, and will not find it; and they will desire to die, and death will flee from them."

"The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. They had hair like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' teeth. And they had breastplates, like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots of many horses running into battle."

"They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt men five months. And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek his name is Apollo."

Maybe you are on to something here, but either way this is the 5th trumpet and we still have to get through the 4th - 7th seals, and 1st-4th trumpets to get there ...

Uncle
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
01/13/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
interesting

GLP