Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,147 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,445,309
Pageviews Today: 2,410,574Threads Today: 967Posts Today: 17,230
10:29 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Witness who saw Queen kidnap 10 children in Canada in 1964, was Commited to a Hospital, then suddendly Dies, He was to Testify Sept 12 2011 in UK

ElizardBitch
User ID: 3633946
Germany
01/13/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Witness who saw Queen kidnap 10 children in Canada in 1964, was Commited to a Hospital, then suddendly Dies, He was to Testify Sept 12 2011 in UK
Vancouver, Canada:

The aboriginal man who claimed to witness the abduction of ten fellow residential school children by the Queen of England and her husband in October, 1964 at the Catholic school in Kamloops, B.C. has died suddenly at the Catholic-run St. Paul’s Hospital in Vancouver.

William Combes, age 59 and in good health, was scheduled to be a primary witness at the opening session of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) on September 12 in London, England.

I last saw William ten days ago, on the eve of my departure for a European speaking tour, and he looked better than I had seen him in years.

According to his partner Mae, William was in stable health and was assigned a new doctor at St. Paul’s Hospital this past week. William was then committed to the hospital for “tests”, and his health began to immediately deteriorate. He died suddenly yesterday of a still-undisclosed cause.

The Vancouver Coroner’s Office refuses to comment on William’s death.

William was the sole survivor of a group of three aboriginal boys who claim to have witnessed the abduction of ten children during a royal visit to the Kamloops residential school in mid October, 1964, when both the Queen and Prince Philip were in Canada.

“They took away those ten kids and nobody ever saw them again” described William, in several public statements made over the airwaves of my former Vancouver Co-op radio program, and in the following signed and witnessed declaration made on February 3, 2010:

I am an Interior Salish spirit dancer and am 58 years old. I live in Vancouver, Canada.
I am a survivor of the Kamloops and Mission Indian residential schools, both run by the Roman Catholic church. I suffered terrible tortures there at the hands especially of Brother Murphy, who killed at least two children. I witnessed him throw a child off a three story balcony to her death. He put me on a rack and broke some of my bones, in the Kamloop school basement, after I tried running away.

I also saw him and another priest burying a child in the school orchard one night.

In October, 1964 when I was 12 years old, I was an inmate at the Kamloops school and we were visited by the Queen of England and Prince Phillip. I remember it was strange because they came by themselves, no big fanfare or nothing. But I recognized them and the school principal told us it was the Queen and we all got given new clothes and good food for the first time in months the day before she arrived.

The day the Queen got to the school, I was part of a group of kids that went on a picnic with her and her husband and some of the priests, down to a meadow near Dead Man’s Creek. I remember it was weird because we all had to bend down and kiss her foot, a white laced boot.

After awhile, I saw the Queen leave the picnic with ten children from the school, and those kids never returned. We never heard anything more about them and never met them again even when we were older. They were all from around there but they all vanished.

The group that disappeared was seven boys and three girls, in age from six to fourteen years old. They were all from the smart group in class. Two of the boys were brothers and they were Metis from Quesnel. Their last name was Arnuse or Arnold. I don’t remember the others, just an occasional first name like Cecilia and there was an Edward.

What happened was also witnessed by my friend George Adolph, who was 11 years old at the time and a student there too. But he’s dead now.

rest of article here

[link to itccs.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2988742
United States
01/13/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Witness who saw Queen kidnap 10 children in Canada in 1964, was Commited to a Hospital, then suddendly Dies, He was to Testify Sept 12 2011 in UK
They ate them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8745098
United States
01/13/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Witness who saw Queen kidnap 10 children in Canada in 1964, was Commited to a Hospital, then suddendly Dies, He was to Testify Sept 12 2011 in UK
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8228565
United States
01/13/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
They ate them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2988742

Probably sexually abused them... Might have eaten them... Those fucking "royals" are some sick pieces of shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8758294
United States
01/13/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
The level of evil in those in power is far beyond the imagination of the majority of people. Even with absolute proof, they would not comprehend nor believe out of fear.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7084009
Germany
01/13/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8745098

WARNING SHILL IDIOT ALERT

TRY DOING SOME RESEARCH FOOL. THEY'RE STILL DIGGING UP BODIES OF ABORIGINAL CHILDREN, TORTURED AND MURDERED ALL OVER CANADA OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN ATTENDING CATHOLIC RUN SCHOOLS MOUNDS AND MOUNDS OF GRAVE SITES, BONES AND BODIES, THE QUEEN VISITED SOME OF THESE SCHOOLS BACK THEN SO WHY WOULD IT BE SO HARD TO BELIEVE ?

HIDDEN FROM HISTORY
The Canadian Holocaust
Through the Canadian residential school system, the Christian churches along with state authorities, the judiciary, doctors and the police implemented a policy of genocide against the native population.

by Rev. Kevin D. Annett, MA, MDiv. © 2001 The Truth Commission into Genocide in Canada. Email: [email protected] Email: [email protected]
Website: [link to canadiangenocide.nativeweb.org] Extracted from Nexus Magazine, Volume 9, Number 2 (February-March 2002)

(The following is an edited extract from the report, "Hidden From History: The Canadian Holocaust - The Untold Story of the Genocide of Aboriginal Peoples by Church and State in Canada - A Summary of an Ongoing, Independent Inquiry into Canadian Native 'Residential Schools' and their Legacy", by Rev. Kevin D. Annett, MA, MDiv. The report is published by The Truth Commission into Genocide in Canada, a public investigative body continuing the work of previous Tribunals into native residential schools: The Justice in the Valley Coalition's Inquiry into Crimes Against Aboriginal People, convened in Port Alberni, British Columbia, on December 9, 1994, and The International Human Rights Association of American Minorities Tribunal into Canadian Residential Schools, held in Vancouver, BC, from June 12-14, 1998. Editor.)

FOREWORD
The Holocaust is continuing
PART ONE: Summary of Evidence of Intentional Genocide in Canadian Residential Schools
Article II: The intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national ethnic, racial or religious group; namely, non-Christian aboriginal peoples in Canada
Article II (a): Killing members of the group intended to be destroyed
Exposure to Diseases
Homicides
Article II (b): Causing serious bodily or mental harm
FOREWORD

Jasper Joseph is a sixty-four-year-old native man from Port Hardy, British Columbia. His eyes still fill with tears when he remembers his cousins who were killed with lethal injections by staff at the Nanaimo Indian Hospital in 1944.

I was just eight, and they'd shipped us down from the Anglican residential school in Alert Bay to the Nanaimo Indian Hospital, the one run by the United Church. They kept me isolated in a tiny room there for more than three years, like I was a lab rat, feeding me these pills, giving me shots that made me sick. Two of my cousins made a big fuss, screaming and fighting back all the time, so the nurses gave them shots, and they both died right away. It was done to silence them. (November 10, 2000)

Unlike post-war Germans, Canadians have yet to acknowledge, let alone repent from, the genocide that we inflicted on millions of conquered people: the aboriginal men, women and children who were deliberately exterminated by our racially supremacist churches and state.

As early as November 1907, the Canadian press was acknowledging that the death rate within Indian residential schools exceeded 50% (see Appendix, Key Newspaper Articles). And yet the reality of such a massacre has been wiped clean from the public record and consciousness in Canada over the past decades. Small wonder; for that hidden history reveals a system whose aim was to destroy most native people by disease, relocation and outright murder, while "assimilating" a minority of collaborators who were trained to serve the genocidal system.

This history of purposeful genocide implicates every level of government in Canada, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), every mainstream church, large corporations and local police, doctors and judges. The web of complicity in this killing machine was, and remains, so vast that its concealment has required an equally elaborate campaign of cover-up that has been engineered at the highest levels of power in our country; a cover-up that is continuing, especially now that eyewitnesses to murders and atrocities at the church-run native residential "schools" have come forward for the first time.

For it was the residential "schools" that constituted the death camps of the Canadian Holocaust, and within their walls nearly one-half of all aboriginal children sent there by law died, or disappeared, according to the government's own statistics.

These 50,000 victims have vanished, as have their corpses - "like they never existed", according to one survivor. But they did exist. They were innocent children, and they were killed by beatings and torture and after being deliberately exposed to tuberculosis and other diseases by paid employees of the churches and government, according to a "Final Solution" master plan devised by the Department of Indian Affairs and the Catholic and Protestant churches.

With such official consent for manslaughter emanating from Ottawa, the churches responsible for annihilating natives on the ground felt emboldened and protected enough to declare full-scale war on non-Christian native peoples through the 20th century.

The casualties of that war were not only the 50,000 dead children of the residential schools, but the survivors, whose social condition today has been described by United Nations human rights groups as that of "a colonized people barely on the edge of survival, with all the trappings of a third-world society". (November 12, 1999)

[link to www.whale.to]
Anonymous Coward
Germany
01/13/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
The level of evil in those in power is far beyond the imagination of the majority of people. Even with absolute proof, they would not comprehend nor believe out of fear.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8758294

yep its pretty scary to comprehend the % of people who know about this stuff, i'd say less then 1% of people worldwide know this stuff is going on, twilight zone episide sci fi movie, and we are living in it
Anonymous Coward
Germany
01/13/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

this dimension is run by fear, the elite are owned by astral demons who feed off fear and pain and suffering, hence the reason for the kidnapping/rituals/sex with children

out of all the trillions of planets and realities out there, we ended up in the most fucked up one imaginable
Anonymous Coward
Germany
01/13/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
the whole native holocaust in Canada, ties directly to the MKULTRA program and the Jesuits

[link to www.hiddenfromhistory.org]

Mass Graves at former Indian Residential Schools and Hospitals across Canada

A. British Columbia

1. Port Alberni: Presbyterian-United Church school (1895-1973), now occupied by the Nuu-Chah-Nulth Tribal Council (NTC) office, Kitskuksis Road . Grave site is a series of sinkhole rows in hills 100 metres due west of the NTC building, in thick foliage, past an unused water pipeline. Children also interred at Tseshaht reserve cemetery, and in wooded gully east of Catholic cemetery on River Road .

2. Alert Bay : St. Michael’s Anglican school (1878-1975), situated on Cormorant Island offshore from Port McNeill. Presently building is used by Namgis First Nation. Site is an overgrown field adjacent to the building, and also under the foundations of the present new building, constructed during the 1960’s. Skeletons seen “between the walls”.

3. Kuper Island: Catholic school (1890-1975), offshore from Chemainus. Land occupied by Penelakut Band. Former building is destroyed except for a staircase. Two grave sites: one immediately south of the former building, in a field containing a conventional cemetery; another at the west shoreline in a lagoon near the main dock.

4. Nanaimo Indian Hospital: Indian Affairs and United Church experimental facility (1942-1970) on Department of National Defense land. Buildings now destroyed. Grave sites are immediately east of former buildings on Fifth avenue , adjacent to and south of Malaspina College .

5. Mission: St. Mary’s Catholic school (1861-1984), adjacent to and north of Lougheed Highway and Fraser River Heritage Park . Original school buildings are destroyed, but many foundations are visible on the grounds of the Park.

In this area there are two grave sites: a) immediately adjacent to former girls’ dormitory and present cemetery for priests, and a larger mass grave in an artificial earthen mound, north of the cemetery among overgrown foliage and blackberry bushes, and b) east of the old school grounds, on the hilly slopes next to the field leading to the newer school building which is presently used by the Sto:lo First Nation. Hill site is 150 metres west of building.

6. North Vancouver: Squamish (1898-1959) and Sechelt (1912-1975) Catholic schools, buildings destroyed. Graves of children who died in these schools interred in the Squamish Band Cemetery , North Vancouver .

7. Sardis: Coqualeetza Methodist-United Church school (1889-1940), then experimental hospital run by federal government (1940-1969). Native burial site next to Sto:lo reserve and Little Mountain school, also possibly adjacent to former school-hospital building.

8. Cranbrook: St. Eugene Catholic school (1898-1970), recently converted into a tourist “resort” with federal funding, resulting in the covering-over of a mass burial site by a golf course in front of the building. Numerous grave sites are around and under this golf course.

9. Williams Lake : Catholic school (1890-1981), buildings destroyed but foundations intact, five miles south of city. Grave sites reported north of school grounds and under foundations of tunnel-like structure.

10. Meares Island (Tofino): Kakawis-Christie Catholic school (1898-1974). Buildings incorporated into Kakawis Healing Centre. Body storage room reported in basement, adjacent to burial grounds south of school.

11. Kamloops : Catholic school (1890-1978). Buildings intact. Mass grave south of school, adjacent to and amidst orchard. Numerous burials witnessed there.

12. Lytton: St. George’s Anglican school (1901-1979). Graves of students flogged to death, and others, reported under floorboards and next to playground.

13. Fraser Lake : Lejac Catholic school (1910-1976), buildings destroyed. Graves reported under old foundations and between the walls.

Alberta:

1. Edmonton : United Church school (1919-1960), presently site of the Poundmaker Lodge in St. Albert . Graves of children reported south of former school site, under thick hedge that runs north-south, adjacent to memorial marker.

2. Edmonton : Charles Camsell Hospital (1945-1967), building intact, experimental hospital run by Indian Affairs and United Church . Mass graves of children from hospital reported south of building, near staff garden.

3. Saddle Lake : Bluequills Catholic school (1898-1970), building intact, skeletons and skulls observed in basement furnace. Mass grave reported adjacent to school.

4. Hobbema: Ermineskin Catholic school (1916-1973), five intact skeletons observed in school furnace. Graves under former building foundations.

Manitoba:

1. Brandon : Methodist-United Church school (1895-1972). Building intact. Burials reported west of school building.

2. Portage La Prairie: Presbyterian-United Church school (1895-1950). Children buried at nearby Hillside Cemetery .

3. Norway House: Methodist-United Church school (1900-1974). “Very old” grave site next to former school building, demolished by United Church in 2004.

Ontario:

1. Thunder Bay : Lakehead Psychiatric Hospital , still in operation. Experimental centre. Women and children reported buried adjacent to hospital grounds.

2. Sioux Lookout: Pelican Lake Catholic school (1911-1973). Burials of children in mound near to school.

3. Kenora: Cecilia Jeffrey school, Presbyterian-United Church (1900-1966). Large burial mound east of former school.

4. Fort Albany : St. Anne’s Catholic school (1936-1964). Children killed in electric chair buried next to school.

5. Spanish: Catholic school (1883-1965). Numerous graves.

6. Brantford : Mohawk Institute, Anglican church (1850-1969), building intact. Series of graves in orchard behind school building, under rows of trees.

7. Sault Ste. Marie: Shingwauk Anglican school (1873-1969), some intact buildings. Several graves of children reported on grounds of old school.

Quebec:

1. Montreal : Allan Memorial Institute, McGill University , still in operation since opening in 1940. MKULTRA experimental centre. Mass grave of children killed there north of building, on southern slopes of Mount Royal behind stone wall.

Sources:

- Eyewitness accounts from survivors of these institutions, catalogued in Hidden from History: The Canadian Holocaust (2nd ed., 2005) by Kevin Annett. Other accounts are from local residents. See www.hiddenfromhistory.org .

- Documents and other material from the Department of Indian Affairs RG 10 microfilm series on Indian Residential Schools in Koerner Library, University of B.C.

- Survey data and physical evidence obtained from grave sites in Port Alberni , Mission , and other locations.

This is a partial list and does not include all of the grave sites connected to Indian residential Schools and hospitals across Canada. In many cases, children who were dying of diseases were sent home to die by school and church officials, and the remains of other children who died at the school were incinerated in the residential school furnaces.

This information is submitted by The Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared (FRD) to the world media, the United Nations, and to the International Human Rights Tribunal into Genocide in Canada (IHRTGC). The IHRTGC will commence its investigations on April 15, 2008 on Squamish Nation territory.

For more information on the independent inquiry into genocide in Canada being conducted by the IHRTGC, write to: [email protected]

10 April, 2008
Squamish Nation Territory (“ Vancouver , Canada ”)
The Pale Rider

User ID: 7415466
United States
01/13/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
It takes 5 children per blood bath, two people, thats 10. Lady Gaga recommends them.
EvilBugger

User ID: 2123518
Australia
01/13/2012 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Child sacrifice has been an inherent ritual in the Catholic Church since its inception. The link to the royals doesn't surprise me at all as they have been bedfellows with these sick religious institutions for eons.
I throw idiots on the bbq...™

Best Idiot Idiom so far:
You are about as far from the truth as can be ! thats why you are a EvilBugger
 Quoting: AC1457060 - Zionist shill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 650214
United States
01/13/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is odd

while this story appears to have a ring of truth to it,

wouldn't the royals have minions to aquire their sex slaves and jelly prisioners?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 881092
United Kingdom
01/13/2012 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
God only knows how many kids they have devoured over the years. Sick!
I didn't know about this witness thanks for the post.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
01/13/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is odd

while this story appears to have a ring of truth to it,

wouldn't the royals have minions to aquire their sex slaves and jelly prisioners?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 650214

im sure the lizard queen and philip had a entourage of thugs and demons with them to do the strong arm work, it's not like these demons travel solo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1117278
Malaysia
01/13/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
angryface
oh no you don't.
anonyous coward
User ID: 1511304
United States
01/13/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hang that pasty monobrow!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7338292
United States
01/13/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
This kind of gore just saddens me all the more about this evil sick f'd up world

I grew up in a very positive nice house; pretty decent childhood...

As a young adult, I began to be interested in conspiracy due to things that happened in early youth....

Now, as an adult, my eyes are opened that this world is a really really sick messed up fu**** place

that I had no idea was THIS bad 10 or so years ago

NOW however, I realize we

are NOT nor never have really lived in a civilized normal world

It ONLY appears as such due to our technology and this is all

We, as as species, is very very very evil

The first thing I will ask GOD when I get to heaven or at least when I am standing in front of HIS presence is:

Why in G_ds name did you allow any so called human to live after the flood?
WHY?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8799383
Thailand
01/13/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

this dimension is run by fear, the elite are owned by astral demons who feed off fear and pain and suffering, hence the reason for the kidnapping/rituals/sex with children

out of all the trillions of planets and realities out there, we ended up in the most fucked up one imaginable
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7084009

I suspect their is some truth to what you are saying. I battled with a spirit of lust for many years until I realized it was feeding off me. Then I cut it off and it went away.

Do you have any idea of why/how they feed off us? I can't understand this and I am quite interested in your opinion but I suspect it to be a fact in my case and it totally baffles me ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6935527
United States
01/13/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
And you people wonder why americans lover their guns...
Anonymous Coward
Germany
01/13/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

I suspect their is some truth to what you are saying. I battled with a spirit of lust for many years until I realized it was feeding off me. Then I cut it off and it went away.

Do you have any idea of why/how they feed off us? I can't understand this and I am quite interested in your opinion but I suspect it to be a fact in my case and it totally baffles me ...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8799383

how they feed off of us, through negative emotions, any negativity, fear, pain , suffering depression, anxiety.

the astral demons are addicted to the energies they can get from this dimension. and the astral demons even being lower dimensional skum, have more knowledge of this universe then we do living in physical reality and having amnesia of our multidimensional infinite souls

Drug addicts and alcoholics, porn addicts are conduits for these demons

The illuminati at the very top of the pyramid is possessed by these demons, and they are conjured and appeased during rituals, the demons and illuminati elite are addicted to the energies the gain during rituals and sacrifice, blood drinking, the adrenaline through the blood, it's not fun to talk about , but im giving you the truth. The top level satanic illumianti, Their favorite thing to do is torture a child then slit its tendons and drink the adrenaline filled blood, it's a high to them

i hate talking about this stuff and wish it didnt exist, but it does and we must deal with it because if we dont, it will never stop.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8798584
Brazil
01/13/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3421219
Netherlands
01/13/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8745098

WARNING SHILL IDIOT ALERT

TRY DOING SOME RESEARCH FOOL.

^^^^ This

Thread: Ritual Child Abuse in France: German documentary
EvilBugger

User ID: 2123518
Australia
01/13/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

how they feed off of us, through negative emotions, any negativity, fear, pain , suffering depression, anxiety.

the astral demons are addicted to the energies they can get from this dimension. and the astral demons even being lower dimensional skum, have more knowledge of this universe then we do living in physical reality and having amnesia of our multidimensional infinite souls

The illuminati at the very top of the pyramid is possessed by these demons, and they are conjured and appeased during rituals, the demons and illuminati elite are addicted to the energies the gain during rituals and sacrifice, blood drinking, the adrenaline through the blood, it's not fun to talk about , but im giving you the truth. The top level satanic illumianti, Their favorite thing to do is torture a child then slit its tendons and drink the adrenaline filled blood, it's a high to them

i hate talking about this stuff and wish it didnt exist, but it does and we must deal with it because if we dont, it will never stop.

The important thing to remember is that they can only 'feed' if we allow them to. So it is always our choice to take drugs & alcohol, to watch porn, etc. If we summon the willpower and strength to not fall for their traps, then they cannot siphon energy from us. The difficulty lies in controlling our urges.
I throw idiots on the bbq...™

Best Idiot Idiom so far:
You are about as far from the truth as can be ! thats why you are a EvilBugger
 Quoting: AC1457060 - Zionist shill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8798584
Brazil
01/13/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Their favorite thing to do is torture a child then slit its tendons and drink the adrenaline filled blood, it's a high to them

how do you know this?
Anonymous Coward
Germany
01/13/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kevin Annett talks about William Coombes

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
01/13/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for the reply. I learned something and I am with you because I experienced it myself.

I need to eat to get energy to make my body function in this dimension. God gave my body the desire to eat, or else I would not exist. So in essence all life on this planet is driven by the desire to acquire energy, which ultimately comes from the light of the sun.

I am thinking you could take the above and apply it to the spirit realm. These things feed off our emotions. They must get something from our emotions, which to me is really wild !

Maybe that is why the Lord calls us sheep. Sheep are sheared for their wool. So if He is your Shepard you are sheared for your emotions of love ...

If Jesus is not your Shepard the demon thieves sneak in and shear you for the negative emotions, which would explain all your comments.

I still don't understand the mechanism of emotions in the spirit realm, but just because I don't get does not mean it is FALSE.

God Bless You from Thailand,
Uncle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2305049
United States
01/13/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

this dimension is run by fear, the elite are owned by astral demons who feed off fear and pain and suffering
, hence the reason for the kidnapping/rituals/sex with children

I suspect their is some truth
to what you are saying. I battled with a spirit of lust for many years until I realized it was feeding off me. Then I cut it off and it went away.THANK YOU. This really setme free

Do you have any idea of why/how they feed off us? I can't understand this and I am quite interested in your opinion but I suspect it to be a fact in my case and it totally baffles me ...Myanswerto tthisEPHESIANSY6:12
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6210065
Canada
01/13/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Their favorite thing to do is torture a child then slit its tendons and drink the adrenaline filled blood, it's a high to them

how do you know this?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8798584

Yeah, I'm kinda wondering that myself...
Anonymous Coward
Germany
01/13/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

how do you know this?

i had a close friend who had multiple personality disorder and was in the illuminati, he had no where to go, no one to talk to, he was homeless at one point

i knew about the illuminati and figured out he was a MPD soon after i met him.

i took him in, and with no professional training, helped him the best i could to recover

thing is there's millions of these pour souls and we will need armies of people that are trained to deprogram these people.
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
01/13/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

The important thing to remember is that they can only 'feed' if we allow them to. So it is always our choice to take drugs & alcohol, to watch porn, etc. If we summon the willpower and strength to not fall for their traps, then they cannot siphon energy from us. The difficulty lies in controlling our urges.
 Quoting: EvilBugger

I think what you are saying applies to Christians. The reality is those who do NOT have the good Shepard to protect them are stray sheep. Sheep can't really defend themselves because they are totally blind in the Spirit realm and cannot see the demons ganging up around them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8709245
United States
01/13/2012 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Totally

GLP