01/19/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SAINT LOUIS ~ syncroni ~ €it¥ , Missouri
Check out Cairo,IL.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1386821

Wikipedia - Southern Illinois [link to en.wikipedia.org]
Southern Illinois (most of which is known as "Little Egypt" or "Egypt") is the southern third of the state of Illinois. With the area code 618, the southern part of Illinois is geographically, culturally, and economically distinct from the rest of the state. The region is surrounded on three out of four sides by the most voluminous rivers in the United States, the Wabash and Ohio rivers to the east and south, and the Mississippi River and its connecting Missouri River to the west.

One thing I find really interesting is that Wikipedia made it a point to mention the area code. It's actually the very first thing it says! I find this interesting because of the number itself , 618.
 Quoting: YOUCITY 1554286

Phi — 1.618:1 — the Phi Rectangle

PI - 3.14

The st.louis mo area code is 314
YOUCITY (OP)
User ID: 1554286
United States
01/19/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Check out Cairo,IL.

Southern Illinois (most of which is known as "Little Egypt" or "Egypt") is the southern third of the state of Illinois. With the area code 618, the southern part of Illinois is geographically, culturally, and economically distinct from the rest of the state. The region is surrounded on three out of four sides by the most voluminous rivers in the United States, the Wabash and Ohio rivers to the east and south, and the Mississippi River and its connecting Missouri River to the west.

One thing I find really interesting is that Wikipedia made it a point to mention the area code. It's actually the very first thing it says! I find this interesting because of the number itself , 618.

PI - 3.14

Quoting: YOUCITY23 1554286

Why does Obama like PI so much??
Thread: Why does Obama like PI so much??
ISN'T THIS STRANGE? (OP)
United States
01/19/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
YOUCITY23 (OP)
United States
01/19/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

bump
just a dude

User ID: 1080654
United States
01/19/2012 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Check out Cairo,IL.

PI - 3.14

Ah little grasshopper -)

I have an interesting phone number..1-618303....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/19/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Check out Cairo,IL.

PI - 3.14

Ah little grasshopper -)

I have an interesting phone number..1-618303....
 Quoting: just a dude

Vedi interesting ndeed.
YOUCITY23 (OP)
United States
01/19/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pi - 3.14

St.louis area code 314

Pi (3.1416 : 1) is found in any circle. In sacred geometry, the circle represents the spiritual realms. A circle, because of that transcendental number pi, cannot be described with the same degree of accuracy as the physical square. The circle is yin.
It is a good shape to do all kinds of spiritual activities in. It is good for groups to work in circles. There are many examples of sacred spaces that are circular.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/19/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pi - 3.14

St.louis area code 314

Pi (3.1416 : 1) is found in any circle. In sacred geometry, the circle represents the spiritual realms. A circle, because of that transcendental number pi, cannot be described with the same degree of accuracy as the physical square. The circle is yin.
It is a good shape to do all kinds of spiritual activities in. It is good for groups to work in circles. There are many examples of sacred spaces that are circular.

The Double Square is found in some of the best known sacred spaces in the world, from the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid and Solomon's Temple in the Bible to the interior of Calendar II, an important underground stone chamber in Vermont, USA.
The diagonal of a double square is to the shorter side as the square root of five is to one.

The square root of five = .618 + 1 + .618.
YOUCITY23 (OP)
United States
01/19/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
YOUCITY23 (OP)
United States
01/19/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Cahokia mounds are located in and around Cahokia IL which is just across the river from St.louis, which was once known as mound city. Even today you can find earth mounds in St.louis. Cahokia Illinois was once the center of trade & knowledge and Probobly just about everything else in north America for hundreds of years. The is a researcher named Chad Stemeke who has uncovered lots of interesting things about Cahokia "City of the Sun" and he has some fascinating theories about what he's found. Ive coresponded with Chad through email many times and he seems to be a very genuine kind hearted person who is just searching for truth and knowledge like the rest of us , basically on the journey. I will post a link to his site and post some of his work.

An entire ancient urban center aligned and correlated to the heavens, a scenario that peaks both our curiosity and wonder! In the heartland of America, Cahokia’s ancient majestic mounds and plazas mark the four cardinal directions, “a reflection of the cosmos”.(3) The largest of the mounds at Cahokia is the majestic Monks Mound. Monks Mound and several of the Plazas are aligned to the four cardinal directions and there are also several mounds in alignment with the spring and winter solstices. Author Sally Kitt Chappel points out, “With its plazas aligned on the cardinal directions and the mound of greatest height at the crossing of the plazas, it is clear that Cahokia is a landscape cosmogram.”(4)
Perceivably what the Cahokian’s have done is to create a four part horizontal division of the world (north, east, south, and west) while at the same time creating a three part vertical sub-division into (the lower world, this world, and the heavens above). The Cahokia Mound site is a seven layered “cosmogram”!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/19/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chad Stumeke , St.louis & Cahokia , City of the Sun
[link to www.chadstuemke.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/19/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Cahokia mounds are located in and around Cahokia IL which is just across the river from St.louis, which was once known as mound city. Even today you can find earth mounds in St.louis. Cahokia Illinois was once the center of trade & knowledge and Probobly just about everything else in north America for hundreds of years. The is a researcher named Chad Stemeke who has uncovered lots of interesting things about Cahokia "City of the Sun" and he has some fascinating theories about what he's found. Ive coresponded with Chad through email many times and he seems to be a very genuine kind hearted person who is just searching for truth and knowledge like the rest of us , basically on the journey. I will post a link to his site and post some of his work.

An entire ancient urban center aligned and correlated to the heavens, a scenario that peaks both our curiosity and wonder! In the heartland of America, Cahokia’s ancient majestic mounds and plazas mark the four cardinal directions, “a reflection of the cosmos”.(3) The largest of the mounds at Cahokia is the majestic Monks Mound. Monks Mound and several of the Plazas are aligned to the four cardinal directions and there are also several mounds in alignment with the spring and winter solstices. Author Sally Kitt Chappel points out, “With its plazas aligned on the cardinal directions and the mound of greatest height at the crossing of the plazas, it is clear that Cahokia is a landscape cosmogram.”(4)
Perceivably what the Cahokian’s have done is to create a four part horizontal division of the world (north, east, south, and west) while at the same time creating a three part vertical sub-division into (the lower world, this world, and the heavens above). The Cahokia Mound site is a seven layered “cosmogram”!

A 7 layered cosmogram! How interesting. This thread was basically started after I started a diffrent thread. That thread was started because of a thread posted by SecondPrecision. I started the first thread after I saw a number sequencethat SecondPrecision was thinking of that she posted. The number sequence that she posted had 4 numbers in it, 314 and if I'm not mistaken the fourth # was 7.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/20/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
For those of you that are already familar with Cahokia mounds and Monks mound I will share this with you. It confirms something similar that I heard a few years ago at a crystal shop in st.louis. A self proclaimed psychic woman claimed that there was an artifact or object from Atlantis located underneath Monks mound.

The majestic mound covers over 14 acres and contains an estimated 22 million cubic feet of soil, believed to have been carried one basket load at a time! Recent drilling into the mound unveiled an unexpected find, an ancient structure was discovered approximately 40 ft. below the surface. Further remote sensing discovered possibly an even older structure 70 ft. below the surface.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/20/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wikipedia - Woodhenge
Woodhenge, a circle of posts used to make astronomical sightings, stood to the west of Monk's Mound. Archaeologists discovered Woodhenge during excavation of the site and noted that the placement of posts marked solstices and equinoxes, like its namesake, Stonehenge.[12][13] Detailed analytical work supports the hypothesis that the placement of these posts was by design.[14] The structure was rebuilt several times during the urban center's roughly 300-year history. Evidence of another Woodhenge was discovered near Mound 72, to the south of Monks Mound.
According to Chappell, "A beaker[15] found in a pit near the winter solstice post bore a circle and cross symbol that for many Native Americans symbolizes the Earth and the four cardinal directions. Radiating lines probably symbolized the sun, as they have in countless other civilizations."[16] (Cahokia's Woodhenge is not to be confused with another site of the same name that exists in the United Kingdom). The woodhenges were significant to the timing of the agricultural cycle.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/20/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
So the biggest mound in north America is in Cahokia , which is Monks Mound. That would seem to be the most important mound in Cahokia. I also mentioned the Woodhenge which is very important but there is another important mound that I haven't mentioned and it is known as Mound 72. I also haven't mentioned the most important artifact ever found in Cahokia and that is the Birdman Tablet which I will get to later. Here's a little more about Mound 72.

"In 1967 a rather small and inconspicuous ridge top mound was excavated due to its perceived alignments with some of the other surrounding mounds. The ancient mound measured around 10 ft. tall, and was 140 ft. long, and 72 ft. wide.
This would become known as mound 72."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/20/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wikipedia - Woodhenge
Woodhenge, a circle of posts used to make astronomical sightings, stood to the west of Monk's Mound. Archaeologists discovered Woodhenge during excavation of the site and noted that the placement of posts marked solstices and equinoxes, like its namesake, Stonehenge.[12][13] Detailed analytical work supports the hypothesis that the placement of these posts was by design.[14] The structure was rebuilt several times during the urban center's roughly 300-year history. Evidence of another Woodhenge was discovered near Mound 72, to the south of Monks Mound.
According to Chappell, "A beaker[15] found in a pit near the winter solstice post bore a circle and cross symbol that for many Native Americans symbolizes the Earth and the four cardinal directions. Radiating lines probably symbolized the sun, as they have in countless other civilizations."[16] (Cahokia's Woodhenge is not to be confused with another site of the same name that exists in the United Kingdom). The woodhenges were significant to the timing of the agricultural cycle.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1554286

For those of you who don't know , the article I copied dosnt say , but the wooden posts that were used in the Woodhedge circle were made of cedar. I found a very interesting question about a weird weather anomalie that happens near Woodhedge. I never heard this before but I think it's a very interesting question that I would love to explore it more. might start a thread if I don't get any responses here.

"One peculiar scenario that has apparently taken place for hundreds, maybe thousands of years is an unusual amount of lightning strikes within the Woodhenge. Archeologist have discovered that several of the Red Cedar post have been replaced due to frequent lightning strikes.
This could imply that this sacred site may contain unusual amounts electromagnetic energies. In 1980, the central observer's post (cosmic axis) was struck by lightning and shattered while the Winter Solstice post also shows signs of lightning damage.(10)"

If you have any theories at all about the unusual amount of lightning please share them!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/20/2012 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wikipedia - Woodhenge

For those of you who don't know , the article I copied dosnt say , but the wooden posts that were used in the Woodhedge circle were made of cedar. I found a very interesting question about a weird weather anomalie that happens near Woodhedge. I never heard this before but I think it's a very interesting question that I would love to explore it more. might start a thread if I don't get any responses here.

"One peculiar scenario that has apparently taken place for hundreds, maybe thousands of years is an unusual amount of lightning strikes within the Woodhenge. Archeologist have discovered that several of the Red Cedar post have been replaced due to frequent lightning strikes.
This could imply that this sacred site may contain unusual amounts electromagnetic energies. In 1980, the central observer's post (cosmic axis) was struck by lightning and shattered while the Winter Solstice post also shows signs of lightning damage.(10)"

If you have any theories at all about the unusual amount of lightning please share them!

Saint Louis IX was king of France during the time of the Crusades. His mother taught him his spirituality from a child. Louis wanted to make Paris the New Jerusalem. He bought from his cousin the Emperor of Constantinople the Crown of Thorns of Christ at a tremendous price. He had brought the passion relics from the Crusades. The relics needed to be housed in a beautiful chapel so he built Saint Chapelle to house them. Saint Chapelle has some of the most beautiful stained glass windows dating back to the 13th century.

Saint Louis IX stained glass window at Saint Louis Cathedral in New Orleans
[link to www.asergeev.com]

Saint Louis IX being showed the plans of Saint Chapelle by Pierre de Monterau. He is surrounded by masons one holding the Freemasons symbol of the trowel used for building.

Saint Louis IX  is wearing a gold robe of the Seal of Solomon in gold. The Seal of Solomon is a hexagram star. The star has a triangle pointing down with a gold compass on top forming a hexagram.

Here is the design on Saint Louis IX robe. The Robe is in gold and one can see the Golden Triangles. Did Saint Louis IX possess the secret knowledge of Solomon. Saint Louis IX was known as a great defender of Justice. He sat under a oak tree and dispensed Justice to his people. He was a brilliant negotiator and mediator.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/20/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wikipedia - Woodhenge

Saint Louis IX was king of France during the time of the Crusades. His mother taught him his spirituality from a child. Louis wanted to make Paris the New Jerusalem. He bought from his cousin the Emperor of Constantinople the Crown of Thorns of Christ at a tremendous price. He had brought the passion relics from the Crusades. The relics needed to be housed in a beautiful chapel so he built Saint Chapelle to house them. Saint Chapelle has some of the most beautiful stained glass windows dating back to the 13th century.

Saint Louis IX being showed the plans of Saint Chapelle by Pierre de Monterau. He is surrounded by masons one holding the Freemasons symbol of the trowel used for building.

Saint Louis IX  is wearing a gold robe of the Seal of Solomon in gold. The Seal of Solomon is a hexagram star. The star has a triangle pointing down with a gold compass on top forming a hexagram.

Here is the design on Saint Louis IX robe. The Robe is in gold and one can see the Golden Triangles. Did Saint Louis IX possess the secret knowledge of Solomon. Saint Louis IX was known as a great defender of Justice. He sat under a oak tree and dispensed Justice to his people. He was a brilliant negotiator and mediator.

Louis the 14th was called "the Sun King" although nobody is exactly sure why. He was the longest reining king in European history and his kingdom lasted for ........72 years!
YOUCITY (OP)
United States
01/20/2012 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wikipedia - Woodhenge

Louis the 14th was called "the Sun King" although nobody is exactly sure why. He was the longest reining king in European history and his kingdom lasted for ........72 years!

this magnifigant stain glass window in New Orleans shows " the Sun King" under an OAK tree. Remember that the 72 wooden posts in WOODHEDGE were originally OAK trees!
YOUCITY23abE (OP)
United States
01/20/2012 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
God is forming the universe with a compass in his hand. The Middle Ages thought geometry and astronomy were divine gifts from God. Saint Louis IX had more bibles made as gifts to his relatives. Each Bible,Psalter, and Book of Hours are illuminations which are pictures that teach a lesson. Freemasons have many references to the Templars of the Crusades in their rituals and they use the symbol of the  Golden Compass as their symbol for God as the Great Architect. It is looking at these Bibles and manuscripts in the past held by Saint Louis IX as his family that we see the possibility that secret knowledge came from the Holy Land. The Bible of Saint Louis was commissioned by the Royal family and not  Rome. Saint Louis brought back from Mount Carmel hermits to reside in Paris. Mount Carmel is a sacred place where it is said Pythagoras visited. Pythagoras brought us geometry of the Pythagorean theory. Saint Louis seems to been aware of Mount Carmel sacredness with its connection with the great mathematician.  The Freemasons knowledge may have something to do with knowledge handed down from the Crusades such as Saint Louis. The symbol of the Golden Compass as the instrument of the Great Architect goes way back as the Bible of Saint Louis shows.
forshell44

User ID: 862999
United States
01/20/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not saying that the city that i was born in & lived in for my whole life is the center of the universe but the more that I uncover the more I begin to wonder. Id like to start this thread by talking about all of the strange and important facts or "conincedences" that I have found pertaining to St.Louis but there are other places suppounding St.louis such as southern IL, the NW Arkansas Ozarks region , and the NW Missouri Ozarks region, I would like to say that ever since I started instigating and researching my hometown & surroundings , I have wanted to & even encouraged others to do the same with their surroundings. I believe some people if not everyome live and or born in paticular places for a reason. I think most people would be suprised to find out the history and current events of their surroundings other than being dependent on the local or national media. So I mentioned some places other than St.Louis but they are are surrounding St.louis and I would eventually like to include facts and stories about the places I mentioned earlier as well.  

Not everything I mention here will make sense to everyone but hopefully if just one person begins to thinks, if indeed their is any truth involved in anything i provide , then I will be more than happy. So at the risk of being ridiculed , nothing new, I will Probobly share some pretty weird theories and connections , which may or may not be Coincedences. For the record I do not believe in Coincedence but with everything their is an exception to almost every rule and someti.

I have more than a few theories and recently things have begun to happen more and more and it also seems like things are starting to fall into place with more and more dots starting to be connected. I'm not sure when or where I'm gonna start so if your curious and want to check out the thread then I would suggest that you just bookmark this or bump it and check it every so often. I'm in the middle of other things at the moment but I hope to get something started on here tomorrow. Thanks 

NAMASTE 

Abraham
 Quoting: YoU~€it¥~abE23 1554286

i know somethings from living in the area. pick a topic. i might be able to help you.
 Quoting: forshell44

What is the real meaning of the Arch? I think its an esoteric symbol.

all i know about the arch is that it is a enery source for the storms when they go through the area.
The 6th Sun

User ID: 7132223
United States
01/20/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I stood on Monks Mound during a spring solstice, years ago.
It was truly amazing.

On one side you have the sun setting creating a dramatic city skyline and shining right through the arch. And on the other the Full Moon was rising and was huge!

I have always wanted to go back, on a solstice, and see that alignment again to see if it was a fluke or amazing engineering.

Last Edited by Ozark Granny on 01/20/2012 11:05 AM
Thread: ARE THEY GOING TO CRASH THE INTERNET?
Thread: They have taken over our Constitution via UCC and here is how they did it!

"God sleeps in the rocks, stirs in the plants, dreams in the animals,
and finally awakens in man." -Famous Vedic Quote-
[link to youtu.be]
The 6th Sun

User ID: 7132223
United States
01/20/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

The largest of the mounds at Cahokia is the majestic Monks Mound. Monks Mound and several of the Plazas are aligned to the four cardinal directions and there are also several mounds in alignment with the spring and winter solstices. Author Sally Kitt Chappel points out, “With its plazas aligned on the cardinal directions and the mound of greatest height at the crossing of the plazas, it is clear that Cahokia is a landscape cosmogram.”(4)

Ok, that explains it! hf
Thread: ARE THEY GOING TO CRASH THE INTERNET?
Thread: They have taken over our Constitution via UCC and here is how they did it!

"God sleeps in the rocks, stirs in the plants, dreams in the animals,
and finally awakens in man." -Famous Vedic Quote-
[link to youtu.be]
YOUCITY23 (OP)
United States
01/20/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
While doing research last night I came across something really interesting. I've seen a picture of my step dad once before that seemed very strange but I had no idea what it was. He was dressed up like a strange looking knight like character walking his daughter, my step sister , down an aisle set on a stage. I could never figure out what it was from , also there were big letters in the foreground on the stage that looked Aribic. Last night I found out what it was and now I have just answered a really big personal question which I've had for years now. I will start another thread about what I found last night. It's really relevant to this thread but might be important enough to have it's own thread.
OP (OP)
United States
01/21/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where are the two biggest man made monuments on earth located ?

bump
NobodysFriend
User ID: 7759149
United States
02/06/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
STL420

User ID: 8193427
United States
02/07/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just found your thread. I am from St. Louis. Keep posting.
STL420

United States
02/07/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Interested in hearing your take on things. I still don't know why or what was the course of history put in play when John Paul II went to Missouri - why Missouri?

Seems like everything gets refocused back to that region somehow, some way, whether it is weather related (catastrophic) military rumors, Nafta, religions, etc...
 Quoting: Ohwow!

That's a very goof question , one I have never explored. I plan to now, thanks. I can tell you that in the last ten years St.Louis has had two different Cardinals elected into the Cardinals College.

Wikipedia -
The Supreme Tribunal of the Apostolic Signatura is the highest judicial authority in the Catholic Church (apart from the Pope himself, who as the supreme ecclesiastical judge, is the final point of appeal for any ecclesiastical judgment).[1] In addition, it oversees the administration of justice in the Church.[2]
The current Prefect of the Supreme Tribunal of the Apostolic Signatura (since June 27, 2008) is Cardinal Raymond Leo Burke, previously Archbishop of St. Louis, Missouri and Bishop of La Crosse, Wisconsin. The current Secretary (since April 12, 2008) is Bishop Frans Daneels, O. Praem..

Catholic own St. Louis. Archbishop/Cardinal of NYC Tim Dolan is a St. Louis native. Cardinal Rigali as well.

The Knights of Malta have very wealthy members in St. Louis.
STL420

United States
02/07/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
N. Outer 40 near Mason Rd. Map looks like it's in Town and Country. I still can't remember what buildings are nearby.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1145382

Im almost positive it's a Scientology temple. It is Probobly the biggest one I've ever seen though. It's kind of interesting that your bringing it up. What made you think about it?

Maybe it was originally Scientology. If you look it up online it's a Mormon Temple now. I thought of it because of what you said about Mormon's wanting to build their last temple in MO which they thought was the Garden of Eden. The Mormons wanted to stay in MO and make it their headquarters but they got run out of MO (by Baptists I think) because they are considered a cult, and they were polygamists, so they ended up going to Salt Lake City. I'm not sure what part of MO they were in, I'll look it up. The Mormon church was started in the 1800s.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1145382

That's the Mormon Temple off the highway. I toured it when it first opened. That is the only time non-Mormons are allowed inside. The Scientology Temple is in U-City in the Loop.by City Hall.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1346136
United States
02/07/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
im from southern illinois 15 mins from st. louis

GLP