SAINT LOUIS ~ syncroni ~ €it¥ , Missouri

YOUCITY
User ID: 18850702
United States
08/10/2012 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SAINT LOUIS ~ syncroni ~ €it¥ , Missouri
I don't know how to imbed a link, but have you read this?
www.tribwatch.com/roslin.htm about Roslin and the Rose Line.
And follow the link at the bottom to all the other information. Whether you agree with his interpretation or not, it's an interesting read.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1145382

Thanks, I should be able to find it, I'll post after I read it. By the way , how do you know about blue bloods in the woods ?
YOUCITY
United States
08/10/2012 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know how to imbed a link, but have you read this?
www.tribwatch.com/roslin.htm about Roslin and the Rose Line.
And follow the link at the bottom to all the other information. Whether you agree with his interpretation or not, it's an interesting read.

[link to www.tribwatch.com]
YOUCITY
United States
08/10/2012 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm finding a lot of people saying a lot of interesting things about st.louis on the web. I found this post on a another forumn , not sure if I can name it , but it was posted by KARMAS HELPER , it's very interesting to say the least , I'll post a link at the end

Another very interesting development, is that of troops appearing in the streets of St. Louis. I have Lived extremely close to St. Louis my entire Life, as well as to the ancient city of Cahokia. I can say from my own inner-musings and questions to my Guides about this land, that it is and has always been extremely sacred land.

Just a few minutes away from St. Louis, one will find the remnants of the lost city of Cahokia. These remnants include giant and spectacular mounds, supposedly built by slaves for only the purposes of burial. This city was very advanced and thrived for a very short time before meeting its ultimate end, and it was one of many ancient cities in any given area of the world that seemed to suddenly develop and become very advanced, in nearly every area of their society.

Mother/Father God of the Galactic Free Press have been speaking to the significance of St. Louis as an important spiritual center in the immediate future:
YOUCITY
United States
08/10/2012 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
They have Instructed Him to Complete a Stargate Activation for the Entire Planet and it would Be completed at The [Arch] in St Louis Missouri. The Same day of this Event matches what Lisa Gawlas Mentioned to us. WE would in couple of days after the Solstice receive An Energetic Step Up or Boost." (1)

In the face of information of important spiritual openings and activations occurring here in St. Louis, it is very interesting to say the least to see this military development occurring in St. Louis.

Of course, one can point to the mainstream description of what is going on in St. Louis – that of a ‘military exercise’ but does it not seem just the slightest bit suspicious that the military is suddenly performing drills wherein they march the streets and neighborhoods of a big city?
- KARMAS MASTER
YOUCITY
United States
08/10/2012 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
When the white men came to Cahokia and St. Louis, they saw the large mounds everywhere and the signs of a once clearly advanced and spiritual Native American society. They then took to tearing most of the mounds down and doing everything they could to cover up the truth about Cahokia and the Native Americans Living there; that is, that they were very advanced souls who built wonderful monuments and cities, rather than being the savages that the white leaders of those times had convinced everyone else the Native Americans were.

Why do I jump back to this subject, you ask? Because for me, it seems clear that the advanced nature of Cahokia and St. Louis alike were completely covered up while a whole new city was built over Mound City (now St. Louis) and the beauty, power and splendor of this area is still ravaged to this day, with many disgusting and polluting oil refineries and steel mills bringing the energy signature of this Lighted and sacred area down.

To me, that seems to have been quite on purpose and it would make sense as well that the last cabals would choose to attack for their last maneuvers, a big city like St. Louis with a rich, sacred and spiritual past
.- KARMAS HELPER

[link to www.ashtarcommandcrew.net]
YOUCITY
United States
08/10/2012 05:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is so weird & it's been happening now for years , it may not make to much sense to some of you but to others it might , it seems like anytime I'm researching st.louis & the knights Templars or stargates or basically anything esoteric you might say , I always come across the same few names , always , those names are , in order of most occurrences are,
Marie Antointette , Saint Germain , & King Louis IV & XVI, and while I'm on the topic I'd like to point out one other name the constanly keeps popping up & I've mentioned a couple of time before and that is the name LORRAINE , it's a town in France & also it seems to be an important bloodline.
Healinghands888

User ID: 10883673
United States
08/10/2012 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not saying that the city that i was born in & lived in for my whole life is the center of the universe but the more that I uncover the more I begin to wonder. Id like to start this thread by talking about all of the strange and important facts or "conincedences" that I have found pertaining to St.Louis but there are other places suppounding St.louis such as southern IL, the NW Arkansas Ozarks region , and the NW Missouri Ozarks region, I would like to say that ever since I started instigating and researching my hometown & surroundings , I have wanted to & even encouraged others to do the same with their surroundings. I believe some people if not everyome live and or born in paticular places for a reason. I think most people would be suprised to find out the history and current events of their surroundings other than being dependent on the local or national media. So I mentioned some places other than St.Louis but they are are surrounding St.louis and I would eventually like to include facts and stories about the places I mentioned earlier as well.  

Not everything I mention here will make sense to everyone but hopefully if just one person begins to thinks, if indeed their is any truth involved in anything i provide , then I will be more than happy. So at the risk of being ridiculed , nothing new, I will Probobly share some pretty weird theories and connections , which may or may not be Coincedences. For the record I do not believe in Coincedence but with everything their is an exception to almost every rule and someti.

I have more than a few theories and recently things have begun to happen more and more and it also seems like things are starting to fall into place with more and more dots starting to be connected. I'm not sure when or where I'm gonna start so if your curious and want to check out the thread then I would suggest that you just bookmark this or bump it and check it every so often. I'm in the middle of other things at the moment but I hope to get something started on here tomorrow. Thanks 

NAMASTE 

Abraham
 Quoting: YoU~€it¥~abE23 1554286

This just hit me like a ton of bricks...for the past month I have been having very very vivid dreams of the skies changing (going digital, stars exploding, aliens, I've even had control of a star in one of them....anyway...one of the dreams I walked outside and looked off into the distance...and I could see the St. Louis Arch plain as day big on the horizon. It scared me because it wasn't to be there. THAT DREAM MADE NO SINCE! I haven't been to St. Louis in years! I do live in Kansas City, MO btw.
YOUCITY
United States
08/10/2012 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
And I found this ,

“Those on the path will have a major boost, those not will get on their path. The Agarthians will step up at the Arch ceremony and will be giving Reynolds more guidance. There will tremendous growth to those who chose to move forward. Many questions will be answered and knowledge will be shared. Its going to unfold as it goes along… and people will know where to go and what to do. The ones at the arch will have very strong awareness, like a beautiful awakening and gift of understanding. Its going to unfold , going to happen and be a gift to the world. It is a gift of awareness, and are giving more awareness. Reynolds at this time sees a vision of strong light from the sky to earth. These gifts are for all.
YOUCITY
United States
08/10/2012 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
And I found this ,

“Those on the path will have a major boost, those not will get on their path. The Agarthians will step up at the Arch ceremony and will be giving Reynolds more guidance. There will tremendous growth to those who chose to move forward. Many questions will be answered and knowledge will be shared. Its going to unfold as it goes along… and people will know where to go and what to do. The ones at the arch will have very strong awareness, like a beautiful awakening and gift of understanding. Its going to unfold , going to happen and be a gift to the world. It is a gift of awareness, and are giving more awareness. Reynolds at this time sees a vision of strong light from the sky to earth. These gifts are for all.
 Quoting: YOUCITY 18850702

I can see the Arch from the sidewalk infront of my apartment !
Healinghands888

User ID: 10883673
United States
08/10/2012 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
And I found this ,

After reading of Soul Traps today and the reincarnation machine...this thing is called the Gateway after all...it is right in the middle of the country...good spot to put the device that sends and receives souls. Just came to me while pondering the concept of "gateway"
YOUCITY
United States
08/10/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there a secret sattelite in space called DARK KNIGHT ?

Supposudly the St.louis Post Dis Patch reported in this salilite sometime in the late 60s I think.
YOUCITY
United States
08/10/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
And I found this ,

After reading of Soul Traps today and the reincarnation machine...this thing is called the Gateway after all...it is right in the middle of the country...good spot to put the device that sends and receives souls. Just came to me while pondering the concept of "gateway"
 Quoting: Healinghands888

I have heard of this "device" & I also heard its on the moon , but from what I understand there is another "device" or two envolved
YOUCITY
United States
08/10/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
A friend just told me that she saw three huge military tanks being transported on three separate flat bed trucks along with something that looked like a giant storage container on highway 44 going west bound near 270. Does anyone think that is suspicious at all ?
 Quoting: YOUCITY23 1554286

This seems to have become a huge topic of interest around the Internet amd I think that its really Intersting that I posted this on may 5th which was
weeks before they even started the "training exercise" .
YOUCITY
United States
08/10/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
A friend just told me that she saw three huge military tanks being transported on three separate flat bed trucks along with something that looked like a giant storage container on highway 44 going west bound near 270. Does anyone think that is suspicious at all ?
 Quoting: YOUCITY23 1554286

This seems to have become a huge topic of interest around the Internet amd I think that its really Intersting that I posted this on may 5th which was
weeks before they even started the "training exercise" .

Also not to mention the fact that peanut pointed out that 270 & 40 equalls the st.louis area code & Pi , 314
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21414916
United States
08/10/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously. There is a place in town where the railroad tracks form a straight line to the Arch. It is probably 15-20 miles from it and looks just like it goes through it. An amazing vista. I know where it is and will take a picture now that I've been reminded of it. I have only seen it maybe ten times in my life and it has always taken my breath away.
YOUCITY
United States
08/10/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously. There is a place in town where the railroad tracks form a straight line to the Arch. It is probably 15-20 miles from it and looks just like it goes through it. An amazing vista. I know where it is and will take a picture now that I've been reminded of it. I have only seen it maybe ten times in my life and it has always taken my breath away.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21414916

You know what's funny, some people like to say that the reson the sky is so brilliant with colors durring sunsets is because of the toxins we put into the air but I've seem paintings from early settlers of sunsets overlooking the horizon of st.louis from the top on Monks mound and the sunsets looked just as vibrant w/ all the same colors , purple & blue & orange & pink. I lived in an apartment that was about 300 feet away from the banks of the Mississippi that would have been in the same horizon that I've seen in paintings from Cahokia Illinois , which would be the same sunset I was looking at!

......by the way , I'd love to know the spot your speaking of
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1145382
United States
08/11/2012 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know why the meridians were changed but I'm going to research it.
As to how royalty hid out in America before Columbus- yes, very likely. After Columbus too. Whenever anyone posts about how all the presidents are descended from English royalty and have other common ancestors, I always tell them most of the early English settlers were either nobility or had royal blood. I found this out while doing a family genealogy. Some stayed in populated areas on the East coast and later in cities where they educated their children and got rich and are considered the bluebloods of America.
The rest wanted land, because that's what was important back then. So they migrated in family and church groups across the country and the families intermarried. Eventually a lot of them became illiterate because there was no need for farmers to read and write and no schools. So, ironically, these people with royal blood became the rednecks of America. Families tended to intermarry with neighboring families who owned the land around them. There are many of these old families in rural MO. Eventually, with all the difficulties of eking out a living by farming or trading with Indians (who they sometimes married), and with some of them living in poverty, they lost the knowledge of their royal and noble lineage. It really didn't matter and they had their own family secrets to hide so people back then didn't discuss their families much. Record keeping was really awful too.
Around the 1900s these farmers. loggers and lead miners started moving into the small towns in MO, got educated and then future generations started to move away. Some who stayed are today the meth makers of MO, the meth capital of the country. Some of them could probably trace their family back to nobility in the Tudor court. Then there are the French aristocrats who settled in Ste. Genevieve and St. Louis who I don't know about. Some families probably do have knowledge of who they were/are.

That is some really interesting stuff , it's almost unbelibable to fathom! I would believe it though. Man, could you imagine if some meth cook living in the Ozarks was actually a prince or king or even a direct descendant of one? What a movie script that would make! I've met more than a few pretty big time meth cooks and a lot of those guys are extremley intilgent.
\
Heh, they probably wouldn't believe it themselves! I wonder if it would change their outlook on life.
I read this statistic that 80% of Americans with western European roots can trace their ancestry back to some royalty. Sounds a bit high, but that's what it said. When you think about how small a country like England is, and how the population was much smaller in the past then it makes sense. Family descendants grow exponentially. Early immigrant farmers had like a dozen kids who all had a dozen kids. Plus, IMHO, the people who first came to America had to have some funds to get here. They weren't serfs or really poor people. Not like later when the poor came through Ellis Island. But that is just my opinion. Maybe they were the poor relations in a noble family but it seems like most came for religious freedom.
There was a segment on 60 Minutes about a year ago about a black woman who was doing her family genealogy and found out she was cousins with a white man from Poplar Bluff MO. His family had been slave owners (they owned a plantation on the East coast) and it turned out they were actually related because her ancestors were slaves but she had some white blood. There may have been some DNA testing,I don't remember. Anyways, they said the Poplar Bluff farmer was descended from royalty. I really wasn't surprised by that after having done some research on my own family and hearing friends say they were descended from Anne Boleyn or Cromwell, etc.
I have a family chart on my mother's English side of the family that goes back to barons in England who had some royal blood connection. The name is very English and can be traced back to a Norman ancestor who came to England with William the Conqueror. He was a Baron. The American ancestors came over in 1638 and most of the people with that name in the U.S. are their descendants. They had become Puritans and I guess that's why they came here. I really consider anyone with that name part of the tribe because we are most all related at some point.
Now that's not true of all last names because sometimes their origins are from all over the world, but in this case I think it's true since it's a name of only English origin. My mother's family were just common folks but that was their origin. Back in the 1500s my grandfathers male ancestors had intermarried with a lot of the other families that were nobility in the Tudor court. This info which I found online has all been documented, it's not bull.
Oh and this was totally weird- It turned out my husband's cousin was from a branch of the same family. I kept seeing his last name when I was doing research and when he found out I was doing genealogy he told me his relative had done their family tree and that his family is related to mine way way back, which turned out to be true. They had their own castle and everything. Really strange because his ancestors were all Protestants so I didn't think it was his family when I ran across his name because they are Catholic. His uncle is a priest who told me, yeah, I'm descended from a long line of Baptist ministers, but then a relative a few generations ago converted and he ended up being a priest. So you never know what you will find out about your family tree.
If you ever want to research your family name just google it plus add genealogy behind the name. Or go to Rootsweb which is a free website. Or Ancestry.com which charges. There are lots of places online to trace your ancestors. You not only can find your roots but you learn little known history and the way people lived.
peanut
User ID: 512778
United States
08/11/2012 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know why the meridians were changed but I'm going to research it.
As to how royalty hid out in America before Columbus- yes, very likely. After Columbus too. Whenever anyone posts about how all the presidents are descended from English royalty and have other common ancestors, I always tell them most of the early English settlers were either nobility or had royal blood. I found this out while doing a family genealogy. Some stayed in populated areas on the East coast and later in cities where they educated their children and got rich and are considered the bluebloods of America.
The rest wanted land, because that's what was important back then. So they migrated in family and church groups across the country and the families intermarried. Eventually a lot of them became illiterate because there was no need for farmers to read and write and no schools. So, ironically, these people with royal blood became the rednecks of America. Families tended to intermarry with neighboring families who owned the land around them. There are many of these old families in rural MO. Eventually, with all the difficulties of eking out a living by farming or trading with Indians (who they sometimes married), and with some of them living in poverty, they lost the knowledge of their royal and noble lineage. It really didn't matter and they had their own family secrets to hide so people back then didn't discuss their families much. Record keeping was really awful too.
Around the 1900s these farmers. loggers and lead miners started moving into the small towns in MO, got educated and then future generations started to move away. Some who stayed are today the meth makers of MO, the meth capital of the country. Some of them could probably trace their family back to nobility in the Tudor court. Then there are the French aristocrats who settled in Ste. Genevieve and St. Louis who I don't know about. Some families probably do have knowledge of who they were/are.

That is some really interesting stuff , it's almost unbelibable to fathom! I would believe it though. Man, could you imagine if some meth cook living in the Ozarks was actually a prince or king or even a direct descendant of one? What a movie script that would make! I've met more than a few pretty big time meth cooks and a lot of those guys are extremley intilgent.
\
Heh, they probably wouldn't believe it themselves! I wonder if it would change their outlook on life.
I read this statistic that 80% of Americans with western European roots can trace their ancestry back to some royalty. Sounds a bit high, but that's what it said. When you think about how small a country like England is, and how the population was much smaller in the past then it makes sense. Family descendants grow exponentially. Early immigrant farmers had like a dozen kids who all had a dozen kids. Plus, IMHO, the people who first came to America had to have some funds to get here. They weren't serfs or really poor people. Not like later when the poor came through Ellis Island. But that is just my opinion. Maybe they were the poor relations in a noble family but it seems like most came for religious freedom.
There was a segment on 60 Minutes about a year ago about a black woman who was doing her family genealogy and found out she was cousins with a white man from Poplar Bluff MO. His family had been slave owners (they owned a plantation on the East coast) and it turned out they were actually related because her ancestors were slaves but she had some white blood. There may have been some DNA testing,I don't remember. Anyways, they said the Poplar Bluff farmer was descended from royalty. I really wasn't surprised by that after having done some research on my own family and hearing friends say they were descended from Anne Boleyn or Cromwell, etc.
I have a family chart on my mother's English side of the family that goes back to barons in England who had some royal blood connection. The name is very English and can be traced back to a Norman ancestor who came to England with William the Conqueror. He was a Baron. The American ancestors came over in 1638 and most of the people with that name in the U.S. are their descendants. They had become Puritans and I guess that's why they came here. I really consider anyone with that name part of the tribe because we are most all related at some point.
Now that's not true of all last names because sometimes their origins are from all over the world, but in this case I think it's true since it's a name of only English origin. My mother's family were just common folks but that was their origin. Back in the 1500s my grandfathers male ancestors had intermarried with a lot of the other families that were nobility in the Tudor court. This info which I found online has all been documented, it's not bull.
Oh and this was totally weird- It turned out my husband's cousin was from a branch of the same family. I kept seeing his last name when I was doing research and when he found out I was doing genealogy he told me his relative had done their family tree and that his family is related to mine way way back, which turned out to be true. They had their own castle and everything. Really strange because his ancestors were all Protestants so I didn't think it was his family when I ran across his name because they are Catholic. His uncle is a priest who told me, yeah, I'm descended from a long line of Baptist ministers, but then a relative a few generations ago converted and he ended up being a priest. So you never know what you will find out about your family tree.
If you ever want to research your family name just google it plus add genealogy behind the name. Or go to Rootsweb which is a free website. Or Ancestry.com which charges. There are lots of places online to trace your ancestors. You not only can find your roots but you learn little known history and the way people lived.

Many of these immigrants were the second sons in the family who didn't inherit the ancestral lands in Europe (went to the firstborn in primogeniture) so they they set out to the new world where they could make a fresh start. The crescent moon or the gorget is a symbol of the cadence of the second son. We've discussed this before I think.

Also Abe must have had a premonition about Mitt's VP pick when he picked up on the builder of the Spirit of St Louis- A Ryan.
peanut
User ID: 512778
United States
08/11/2012 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is so weird & it's been happening now for years , it may not make to much sense to some of you but to others it might , it seems like anytime I'm researching st.louis & the knights Templars or stargates or basically anything esoteric you might say , I always come across the same few names , always , those names are , in order of most occurrences are,
Marie Antointette , Saint Germain , & King Louis IV & XVI, and while I'm on the topic I'd like to point out one other name the constanly keeps popping up & I've mentioned a couple of time before and that is the name LORRAINE , it's a town in France & also it seems to be an important bloodline.

"The Cross of Lorraine is far more explicit in it's iconography: the bar above mirroring the bar below, both of which are symmetrically affixed to a central pillar that provides balance and equilibrium. As above, so below is, after all, a Hermetic maxim. And the three bars of which the cross is composed echo Eliphas Levi's concept of the true trinity. Levi posited that the world is governed by two primordial forces, one creative, the other destructive. The equilibrium between these two forces constitutes a third force, and the union of the three constitutes what some might refer to as... God.

The central role of the principle of equilibrium in various occult arts cannot be overstressed. For Master Mason Albert Pike, equilibrium represented the Royal Secret, the pivotal principle upon which the universe is ordered. And Pike's specific designation of equilibrium as a royal secret is of particular significance because, as previously mentioned, Hermeticism has traditionally been known as the Royal Art, and its central tenet is essentially that of equilibrium. And too, when Pike calls it a Royal secret, he isn't speaking figuratively, but strictly in literal terms. Hermes, according to legend, was the sole receptacle of the secret doctrine of the antediluvian world, which he revived after the flood and passed down to the Kings. As you'll recall, this secret knowledge was thought to have been taught to man by a race of Gods or fallen angels. This knowledge was kept secret because it was probably recognized that for all but an elect few, such thought would no doubt bring about their ruin. This brings to mind the concept of the alchemical poison. Kings and aristocrats would understand how to wield and apply the secret doctrine because it was believed that they were in fact flesh and blood descendants of the Forgotten Race which had come down to take the wives of men.

References to this Forgotten Race occur repeatedly in numerous religions and mythologies throughout the world, and should most likely be known to readers of this magazine. Their doctrines have been enshrined in myth, legend, and many religious symbols, in which they are looked upon by many, and recognized by but a few. They are, and shall remain, the Royal Secret. The Cross of Lorraine is a sigil of that Royal Secret, the doctrine of the Forgotten Ones. "

[link to www.thevesselofgod.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9882842
United States
08/11/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is your opinion about those who live far from Missouri but still are attracted to your threads? What is the sotry with those people, those along WA CA NV OR ID?
Thank you, OP
YOUCITY
United States
08/11/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will be bumping this thread everyday until something happens.

The great people who are responsible for this thread are as follows ,
Peanut , Alesiah, Aether & myself, along with some others , but everyone should definitly pay attention to what those three have to say
YOUCITY
United States
08/11/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is your opinion about those who live far from Missouri but still are attracted to your threads? What is the sotry with those people, those along WA CA NV OR ID?
Thank you, OP
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9882842

I think we all have a big role to play , those of us who were lead here , I would be willing to bet you live in a sacred place , do you mind of I ask where your from ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2012 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

You know what's funny, some people like to say that the reson the sky is so brilliant with colors durring sunsets is because of the toxins we put into the air but I've seem paintings from early settlers of sunsets overlooking the horizon of st.louis from the top on Monks mound and the sunsets looked just as vibrant w/ all the same colors , purple & blue & orange & pink. I lived in an apartment that was about 300 feet away from the banks of the Mississippi that would have been in the same horizon that I've seen in paintings from Cahokia Illinois , which would be the same sunset I was looking at!

Big Bend :) Either Kirkwood or Webster. Haven't been there for awhile and hope it is still there. Just a crossing in the road. Almost drove out there today but went to Busch's Wildlife instead.
YOUCITY
United States
08/11/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Big Bend :) Either Kirkwood or Webster. Haven't been there for awhile and hope it is still there. Just a crossing in the road. Almost drove out there today but went to Busch's Wildlife instead.

Hmmm....I live right next to big bend but not the part your speaking of. My sister manages a restraunt at a railroad intersection in kirkwood but I don't think that's big bend ? Do you know the place I mean , there are lots of shops and they sell pumpkins near the intersection of the train tracks ? I would like to know exactly where it is though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9882842
United States
08/11/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you, OP
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9882842

I think we all have a big role to play , those of us who were lead here , I would be willing to bet you live in a sacred place , do you mind of I ask where your from ?

Not at all.
Born and lived first few years in CA. Family moved to WA State. A couple of years ago, kind of ended up in CA again. WTF is that? I thought CA was going to fall into the ocean. No kidding. I hate CA.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hmmm....I live right next to big bend but not the part your speaking of. My sister manages a restraunt at a railroad intersection in kirkwood but I don't think that's big bend ? Do you know the place I mean , there are lots of shops and they sell pumpkins near the intersection of the train tracks ? I would like to know exactly where it is though.

It's not in a built up area. You probably wouldn't give it a second thought unless you glanced down the tracks. Thinking more Kirkwood I'll know it when I find it and let you know.
aether

User ID: 1412926
United Kingdom
08/11/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The Cross of Lorraine is far more explicit in it's iconography: the bar above mirroring the bar below, both of which are symmetrically affixed to a central pillar that provides balance and equilibrium. As above, so below is, after all, a Hermetic maxim. And the three bars of which the cross is composed echo Eliphas Levi's concept of the true trinity. Levi posited that the world is governed by two primordial forces, one creative, the other destructive. The equilibrium between these two forces constitutes a third force, and the union of the three constitutes what some might refer to as... God.
 Quoting: peanut

and there is the key
to what become insanity

it is true god is the singular effect of synergy

Synergy is two or more things functioning together to produce a result not independently obtainable
 Quoting: observation

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

the fundamental flaw
all came to adore

is that the cause of cause, the two that cause the synergistic effect named god are not and never where in opposition, negative/positive, push/pull/, +/-, light/dark. good/evil etc. etc.

the reverse

the result of this misunderstanding is for 5000 + years god is, as ever, experienced and we, humanity, attribute the wrong cause to the experience of god`s effect

today, in our 21st century we know the reality of this in a practical manner

clever thread tounge

Last Edited by aether on 08/11/2012 07:16 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16007817
United States
08/11/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
when i was studying haarp signitures i noticed something right at st. louis was putting out a huge energy.
on the lighter side st. l is the only city of all of them i lived in that i felt i had bonded to. i think i could back after all these years and feel right at home there.
Mr Pinki
User ID: 1708446
United States
08/11/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, before I go to bed and before I explain the first part I mentioned I thought I might skip ahead and explain what little I know of this subject later but I figured it might get some people watching the thread a little more I intrigued.

This is a clip of possibly every episode on The Simpsons which mentions Missouri or a city in MO or east St.louis which happens to be just across the river from St.louie MO in IL and they do mention it quit a bit. If you notice, it seems like they are intentinolly trying to confuse the viewers as to locations of cities and states by repeadtly referring to N,S,E,W. especially with all of the mentions of east st.louis which would confuse anyone not from the St.Louis area. They even do it with scenes of city horizons. Is it just me who is noticing these things that seem like their are intenionally trying to confuse viewers ?

Quoting: YOUCITY23~Abe Simpson 1554286

It is just you that notices it.
YOUCITY
United States
08/11/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not saying that the city that i was born in & lived in for my whole life is the center of the universe but the more that I uncover the more I begin to wonder. Id like to start this thread by talking about all of the strange and important facts or "conincedences" that I have found pertaining to St.Louis but there are other places suppounding St.louis such as southern IL, the NW Arkansas Ozarks region , and the NW Missouri Ozarks region, I would like to say that ever since I started instigating and researching my hometown & surroundings , I have wanted to & even encouraged others to do the same with their surroundings. I believe some people if not everyome live and or born in paticular places for a reason. I think most people would be suprised to find out the history and current events of their surroundings other than being dependent on the local or national media. So I mentioned some places other than St.Louis but they are are surrounding St.louis and I would eventually like to include facts and stories about the places I mentioned earlier as well.  

Not everything I mention here will make sense to everyone but hopefully if just one person begins to thinks, if indeed their is any truth involved in anything i provide , then I will be more than happy. So at the risk of being ridiculed , nothing new, I will Probobly share some pretty weird theories and connections , which may or may not be Coincedences. For the record I do not believe in Coincedence but with everything their is an exception to almost every rule and someti.

I have more than a few theories and recently things have begun to happen more and more and it also seems like things are starting to fall into place with more and more dots starting to be connected. I'm not sure when or where I'm gonna start so if your curious and want to check out the thread then I would suggest that you just bookmark this or bump it and check it every so often. I'm in the middle of other things at the moment but I hope to get something started on here tomorrow. Thanks 

NAMASTE 

Abraham
 Quoting: YoU~€it¥~abE23 1554286

This just hit me like a ton of bricks...for the past month I have been having very very vivid dreams of the skies changing (going digital, stars exploding, aliens, I've even had control of a star in one of them....anyway...one of the dreams I walked outside and looked off into the distance...and I could see the St. Louis Arch plain as day big on the horizon. It scared me because it wasn't to be there. THAT DREAM MADE NO SINCE! I haven't been to St. Louis in years! I do live in Kansas City, MO btw.
 Quoting: Healinghands888

St.louis was built with bricks !

GLP