SAINT LOUIS ~ syncroni ~ €it¥ , Missouri

YOUCITY
User ID: 18850702
United States
08/11/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SAINT LOUIS ~ syncroni ~ €it¥ , Missouri
This is so weird & it's been happening now for years , it may not make to much sense to some of you but to others it might , it seems like anytime I'm researching st.louis & the knights Templars or stargates or basically anything esoteric you might say , I always come across the same few names , always , those names are , in order of most occurrences are,
Marie Antointette , Saint Germain , & King Louis IV & XVI, and while I'm on the topic I'd like to point out one other name the constanly keeps popping up & I've mentioned a couple of time before and that is the name LORRAINE , it's a town in France & also it seems to be an important bloodline.
 Quoting: YOUCITY 18850702

"The Cross of Lorraine is far more explicit in it's iconography: the bar above mirroring the bar below, both of which are symmetrically affixed to a central pillar that provides balance and equilibrium. As above, so below is, after all, a Hermetic maxim. And the three bars of which the cross is composed echo Eliphas Levi's concept of the true trinity. Levi posited that the world is governed by two primordial forces, one creative, the other destructive. The equilibrium between these two forces constitutes a third force, and the union of the three constitutes what some might refer to as... God.

The central role of the principle of equilibrium in various occult arts cannot be overstressed. For Master Mason Albert Pike, equilibrium represented the Royal Secret, the pivotal principle upon which the universe is ordered. And Pike's specific designation of equilibrium as a royal secret is of particular significance because, as previously mentioned, Hermeticism has traditionally been known as the Royal Art, and its central tenet is essentially that of equilibrium. And too, when Pike calls it a Royal secret, he isn't speaking figuratively, but strictly in literal terms. Hermes, according to legend, was the sole receptacle of the secret doctrine of the antediluvian world, which he revived after the flood and passed down to the Kings. As you'll recall, this secret knowledge was thought to have been taught to man by a race of Gods or fallen angels. This knowledge was kept secret because it was probably recognized that for all but an elect few, such thought would no doubt bring about their ruin. This brings to mind the concept of the alchemical poison. Kings and aristocrats would understand how to wield and apply the secret doctrine because it was believed that they were in fact flesh and blood descendants of the Forgotten Race which had come down to take the wives of men.

References to this Forgotten Race occur repeatedly in numerous religions and mythologies throughout the world, and should most likely be known to readers of this magazine. Their doctrines have been enshrined in myth, legend, and many religious symbols, in which they are looked upon by many, and recognized by but a few. They are, and shall remain, the Royal Secret. The Cross of Lorraine is a sigil of that Royal Secret, the doctrine of the Forgotten Ones. "

[link to www.thevesselofgod.com]
 Quoting: peanut 512778

As you'll recall, this secret knowledge was thought to have been taught to man by a race of Gods or fallen angels

That's interesting becaue I first became suspicious of Loraine when I met a member on GLP who post's under many names, one of which is Cross of Lorraine , which is the only one she has uses an avatar with , which is the actual cross of Loraine. I was and still am very suspicious of this member and another one who she is friends with who many of you may be familar with since he posts much more frequently than she does. Both of them talk in a very desninct way and I was able to follow COLs posts back to some older threads I was on & which I was not aware she was also on ! She uses the name Loraine a lot or Boo boo & some others. I am about 99 percent sure that she is the same person that Wingslion has talked about before , referring to her in his stories as MPW or Most Powerful Wiitch. Her name according to him , I'm not sure how to pronounce or spell, something like Queen, I forgot , she goes by Queen, Queen Hezbala ? It's alittle longer , something like that. I will talk more about her later if anyone is intrested.
But I wanted to say that I have , for diffrent reasons , accused Cross of Loraine & her friend , Flaming Sword of being Nephilam on several occasions so that post above just gives me more reason to believe ,maybe they are fallen angels.

I'm sure I'll be getting a visit from Flaming Sword soon now
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9882842
United States
08/11/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
When you have time, can you talk more about the ones you think are Nephilim? No offense to those names. I am just very curious. Thanks, OP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21414916
United States
08/11/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not saying that the city that i was born in & lived in for my whole life is the center of the universe but the more that I uncover the more I begin to wonder. Id like to start this thread by talking about all of the strange and important facts or "conincedences" that I have found pertaining to St.Louis but there are other places suppounding St.louis such as southern IL, the NW Arkansas Ozarks region , and the NW Missouri Ozarks region, I would like to say that ever since I started instigating and researching my hometown & surroundings , I have wanted to & even encouraged others to do the same with their surroundings. I believe some people if not everyome live and or born in paticular places for a reason. I think most people would be suprised to find out the history and current events of their surroundings other than being dependent on the local or national media. So I mentioned some places other than St.Louis but they are are surrounding St.louis and I would eventually like to include facts and stories about the places I mentioned earlier as well.  

Not everything I mention here will make sense to everyone but hopefully if just one person begins to thinks, if indeed their is any truth involved in anything i provide , then I will be more than happy. So at the risk of being ridiculed , nothing new, I will Probobly share some pretty weird theories and connections , which may or may not be Coincedences. For the record I do not believe in Coincedence but with everything their is an exception to almost every rule and someti.

I have more than a few theories and recently things have begun to happen more and more and it also seems like things are starting to fall into place with more and more dots starting to be connected. I'm not sure when or where I'm gonna start so if your curious and want to check out the thread then I would suggest that you just bookmark this or bump it and check it every so often. I'm in the middle of other things at the moment but I hope to get something started on here tomorrow. Thanks 

NAMASTE 

Abraham
 Quoting: YoU~€it¥~abE23 1554286

This just hit me like a ton of bricks...for the past month I have been having very very vivid dreams of the skies changing (going digital, stars exploding, aliens, I've even had control of a star in one of them....anyway...one of the dreams I walked outside and looked off into the distance...and I could see the St. Louis Arch plain as day big on the horizon. It scared me because it wasn't to be there. THAT DREAM MADE NO SINCE! I haven't been to St. Louis in years! I do live in Kansas City, MO btw.
 Quoting: Healinghands888

St.louis was built with bricks !
 Quoting: YOUCITY 18850702

True that and it is the center of the Universe.
aether

User ID: 1412926
United Kingdom
08/11/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
some people feel a closer affiliation to nephilim than most and most likely do not know why
soon they will know why

Last Edited by aether on 08/11/2012 08:22 PM
aether

United Kingdom
08/11/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
some people feel a closer affiliation to nephilim than most and most likely do not know why
soon they will know why
 Quoting: aether

The term “Nephilim,” as portrayed in the more recent translations of the Bible (ASV, RSV, NIV), is found in two Old Testament texts—here in Genesis 6:4 and in Numbers 13:33. In the King James Version, the original term is rendered by “giants.”
 Quoting: observation

[link to www.christiancourier.com]

well that is clever
our steering was pointing us to recent beliefs that nephilim are sons of a anak , which they are not and nor does our bible tell us they are
this is fantasy in the program and this is how the program forces reality to function when we notice fantasy
this starts the process of shape changing information because the input of information matches reality that exists to be seen and not the fantasy which has no reality to sustain it

thus the shape can change because the information utilized to effect the shape change contains the same reality (information) the shape forms into thus there is no loss of integrity (tensegrity) while the change takes place. as in:
shape (reality) does not break during proccess of shape changing

out of context it reads a little different
peanut
User ID: 106002
United States
08/11/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
The watchers were supposedly the fathers of the nephilim, and in Sitchin's books he equates those to Grigori.

They were the 200 or so astronauts under command of Marduk who were supposed to stay in space (and on Mars) but came down to Mt. Hermon in violation of the rules to take human wives.

Watcher (Aramaic, p. עִירִין, iyrin from Wiki.

Is Aryan the same as iyrin?
YOUCITY
United States
08/11/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
When you have time, can you talk more about the ones you think are Nephilim? No offense to those names. I am just very curious. Thanks, OP
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9882842

Sure, I don't know a lot though , but I will also say that it seems as though the nephilam may be the Annunuki & also they may have chosen someone from GLP to be their "ambassador" of sorts , I actually like this person a lot and get good vibes from him , his name is Micahel Lee Hill. I saw him post something interesting about the nephilam yesterday , I think it was him posting as an AC, but if you ever come across him , he might beable to give you some information about them. Maybe some of them have had a change of heart over the years , I'm sure they had along time to think about what they did. I'm just saying that maybe its possible they arnt all bad?
YOUCITY
United States
08/11/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
soon they will know why

Can you tell us more Aether ? Are you one ? It seems as though there may be many nephilam offspring living among us , blending in very well. Do you have any idea what the percentage of the population is considerd to be Nephilam ? I heard that it will be proven soon & that they have some sort of blood anomaly that regular humans do not have , is this true ?
aether

United Kingdom
08/12/2012 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
that topic is inclusive in disclosure and disclosures baseline is explanation of our environment , without which, nothing within disclosure matches the structure and function of what we know reality to be
our environmental discoveries change our beliefs of our earth history and form sense of our memories and myths back through the sensation of what is labelled modern man into the era`s before modern mans ascendency

there is a linear timetable applied to the disclosure process driven by feedback of information release which currently fits 2013 onwards for publications of our new to us social history explaining how and why we believed what we do
and
practical structure and function of the nature of our, new to us universe, completed, inclusive of supporting experimental evidence achieved both on and off planet within authorized laboratory conditions, by no later than 21/21/2014

this is the public face of what is already known hence is a process of transparent discovery the outcome of which is already determined. as in:
it provides a official global walk through of what occurred "secretly" over our past 60 years or so

combine the above with our altering earth environment which is the result of our altering solar system environment and you may see why all of the above is feedback sensitive

because these solar system environmental alterations we are currently experiencing themselves are altering how we process information and react to it`s results

Which is why, I feel, we're creating new archetypes....................
 Quoting: beau

we are beau and it is not our imagination
our environment history, inclusive of our ancestry, provides us with the evidence of how and why this is true
but
our past can not and does not provide information of what our expression of ourselves will be in our present, new to us environmental circumstances

we simply have never experienced this forming environment before with earth and our solar system structured how it is today
aether

United Kingdom
08/12/2012 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
feedback tounge

feedback

dan writes today to

mathematics of golden ratio self organization (origin of spin / charge and fusion):
[link to www.fractalfield.com]

(real origin of the alphabet story:
[link to www.goldenmean.info]
 Quoting: dan winter

as with our debaters dan is connected to our topics and will have been prompted to write the above for the same reasons as the debaters,
dan is prompted to respond because of informational exchange guides his notion to do so because of his association with what is labeled nephilim and associated topics arising from that association

Last Edited by aether on 08/12/2012 08:02 AM
peanut
User ID: 12480298
United States
08/12/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Goro has some interesting info along the same lines, you should check it out. Burroughs/Burrows and caves, Mars and Watchers, and games-

"An interesting quote from the movie which is said by one the 'Watchers' in the film is:

"History will follow the course we have set, Earthman. We've been playing these games since before this planet, and we'll continue to do so long after the death of yours. We don't cause the destruction of a world, Captain Carter. We simply manage it. Feed off it, if you like. But on every host planet it always plays out exactly the same way. Populations rise, societies divide, wars spread, and all the while the neglected planet slowly fades."

An ominous notion...and here we are now in a situation on earth which seems to represent very clearly what was just said. Will we find ourselves leaving the earth soon, in order to pursue a more resourceful, less battered planet? Will Mars be our next stop?
aether

United Kingdom
08/12/2012 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
........Are you one ?.........
 Quoting: city

But, not to discount, and to acknowledge, what you are picking up on. I did ask aether why he used the allen emoticon early on. His reasoning behind it. It was something, a sensation, something, a deeper curiosity, on my part perhaps, I picked up on and asked him about early last summer. Yes. A grey zone fits perhaps. ............
 Quoting: muse

it is my memory , i was me before i formed human but i was never aware of my shape
it never crossed my mind to consider the notion of form because i never possessed the notion of me in motion
everything that was not me moved and my interactive feedback to all that is not me satisfied me
as i sensationalized it`s motion it moved to satisfy my sensation signal
so my memory forces me to know there is more to conscious expression than what is expressed in human form

alien03lolrockon

Can you briefly and intuitively share your intent for putting an alien emoticon to conclude the info you shared? I do not understand how they relate in your mind’s eye.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1303411

to remind that human is an aspect of the structure and function of our universe

peanut
United States
08/12/2012 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
........Are you one ?.........
 Quoting: city

But, not to discount, and to acknowledge, what you are picking up on. I did ask aether why he used the allen emoticon early on. His reasoning behind it. It was something, a sensation, something, a deeper curiosity, on my part perhaps, I picked up on and asked him about early last summer. Yes. A grey zone fits perhaps. ............
 Quoting: muse

it is my memory , i was me before i formed human but i was never aware of my shape
it never crossed my mind to consider the notion of form because i never possessed the notion of me in motion
everything that was not me moved and my interactive feedback to all that is not me satisfied me
so my memory forces me to know there is more to conscious expression than what is expressed in human form

Can you briefly and intuitively share your intent for putting an alien emoticon to conclude the info you shared? I do not understand how they relate in your mind’s eye.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1303411

to remind that human is an aspect of the structure and function of our universe

So form follows function? And we are shaped by our environment. That sounds precisely Darwinian.

I've seen now why the 911 theme was "implosion" and "controlled destruction" essentially function events that would supposedly shape the form of the subsequent time period.

And all the 16 references associated with gold and apples is pointing us to the golden mean/penta bliss stargate ideas of Dan Winter?

and re:....

"i never possessed the notion of me in motion
so my memory forces me to know there is more to conscious expression than what is expressed in human form"

awareness is what gives form and function to matter by way of creating the motion/spin for it to "form", the awareness being independent of the form but functionally bound to it ????
aether

United Kingdom
08/12/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey peanut, there was a sea change in western thinking in out 17th century

"the machine theory that came along in the 17th century gave a different kind of theology. God was like a machine maker who designed and made all the machinery of life as it were from outside. It was casting god in the image of technological man. God was like an engineer and a mathematician and the forms and purposes of things came from outside not from inside. When living organisms were thought of as organisms they possessed their own purposes, their own goal. What this revolution did was took the purposes and goals and shapes and forms , the designs, as they were called out of living organisms and put them outside nature into the mind of god"
 Quoting: history

this is where darwin and the others got the imaginative notions from

now there is another sea change in progress

structure and function can never be separated , structure dictates function

in our past 60 years all of the above belief evaporated by discovery and practical experience via our technology

what replaces those beliefs is what our topics are structured to function into
aether

United Kingdom
08/12/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
awareness is what gives form and function to matter by way of creating the motion/spin for it to "form", the awareness being independent of the form but functionally bound to it ????
 Quoting: peanut

exactly , before i formed (born) into our material dimension i was within our non material dimension(s)
my desire (motive) to express my motive motivated me to become material (born) because my motive includes becoming material in it`s expression

funny because i experience the sensation that you explain the process correctly yet in the opposite direction to my experience of the processes
peanut
United States
08/12/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

exactly , before i formed (born) into our material dimension i was within our non material dimension(s)
my desire (motive) to express my motive motivated me to become material (born) because my motive includes becoming material in it`s expression

funny because i experience the sensation that you explain the process correctly yet in the opposite direction to my experience of the processes

Gospel of Thomas- ????

"29 Jesus said, "If the flesh came into being because of spirit, that is a marvel, but if spirit came into being because of the body, that is a marvel of marvels.

Yet I marvel at how this great wealth has come to dwell in this poverty.""
peanut
United States
08/12/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

???????
F.W. Boreham -----`We make our decisions. And then our decisions turn around and make us.'"
aether

United Kingdom
08/12/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gospel of Thomas- ????

"29 Jesus said, "If the flesh came into being because of spirit, that is a marvel, but if spirit came into being because of the body, that is a marvel of marvels.

Yet I marvel at how this great wealth has come to dwell in this poverty.""

???????
F.W. Boreham -----`We make our decisions. And then our decisions turn around and make us.'"

combine the two remembering the smallest number that exists is 2
always something within something

the synergistic by nature non material dimension (me) and the synergistic by nature non material dimensions that are not me formed material me = synergy

is how it feels to me

flesh into spirit, spirit into flesh is conscious rebirth process sequence

reincarnation is the unconscious process

i imagine there was more told on this topic because the question "how this great......." makes no sense being asked by someone whom by reputation, should know
YOUCITY
United States
08/13/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
bump
peanut
User ID: 514346
United States
08/13/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Abe, you ever listen to Peggy Lee? She did two songs about St. Louis

[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to www.e-chords.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21414916
United States
08/13/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: peanut 514346

She also did one of the best songs of all time.
YOUCITY
United States
08/14/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

No, that's the first time , she was a real "looker" in her day ,and shes got some nice chops on her
YOUCITY
United States
08/14/2012 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9882842

Feel free to bring up whatever you like , or ask any questions you like.
It's seems like Aether would be the one to ask about that topic .
YOUCITY
United States
08/14/2012 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
that topic is inclusive in disclosure and disclosures baseline is explanation of our environment , without which, nothing within disclosure matches the structure and function of what we know reality to be
our environmental discoveries change our beliefs of our earth history and form sense of our memories and myths back through the sensation of what is labelled modern man into the era`s before modern mans ascendency

there is a linear timetable applied to the disclosure process driven by feedback of information release which currently fits 2013 onwards for publications of our new to us social history explaining how and why we believed what we do
and
practical structure and function of the nature of our, new to us universe, completed, inclusive of supporting experimental evidence achieved both on and off planet within authorized laboratory conditions, by no later than 21/21/2014

this is the public face of what is already known hence is a process of transparent discovery the outcome of which is already determined. as in:
it provides a official global walk through of what occurred "secretly" over our past 60 years or so

combine the above with our altering earth environment which is the result of our altering solar system environment and you may see why all of the above is feedback sensitive

because these solar system environmental alterations we are currently experiencing themselves are altering how we process information and react to it`s results

Which is why, I feel, we're creating new archetypes....................
 Quoting: beau

we are beau and it is not our imagination
our environment history, inclusive of our ancestry, provides us with the evidence of how and why this is true
but
our past can not and does not provide information of what our expression of ourselves will be in our present, new to us environmental circumstances

we simply have never experienced this forming environment before with earth and our solar system structured how it is today

Wow, that one sentence alone said a lot. First off, out of respect to you Aether , if I ask you anything that you feel as though you shouldn't answer , just pretend like you didn't see the question , I won't take offense , but I might get to nosey. There is a question I want to ask but I'm not sure how to ask it . Actually there are several. I guess one thing I'm wondering is , am I going to be suprised ? I'm assuming I will be , I'm also assuming it will make sense . Ok, here's a question , do TPTB want this to happen ?
YOUCITY
United States
08/14/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
feedback tounge

feedback

dan writes today to

mathematics of golden ratio self organization (origin of spin / charge and fusion):
[link to www.fractalfield.com]

(real origin of the alphabet story:
[link to www.goldenmean.info]
 Quoting: dan winter

as with our debaters dan is connected to our topics and will have been prompted to write the above for the same reasons as the debaters,
dan is prompted to respond because of informational exchange guides his notion to do so because of his association with what is labeled nephilim and associated topics arising from that association

You wont have to worry about that ! Just a matter of time
peanut
User ID: 514346
United States
08/14/2012 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

She also did one of the best songs of all time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21414916

Here is an interesting one I found.... ( I heard one of her songs yesterday on the radio while driving and glanced at the clock- it read 3:14)

aether

United Kingdom
08/14/2012 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
structure and function can never be separated

for approx 150 years the environment within our solar system has been altering caused by rising electrical content

electromagnetism effects the non material structure of mind (self awareness)

non material mind structure on earth has frequently been altered by electromagnetic cause but never caused by the current cause with earth within it`s present solar system configuration

the process is naturally irreversible for the noticeable future therefore it is suggested the topic is looked at this way

how to maintain global social coherence whilst our environments altering of non material mind structure continuous changing our knowing of reality and expectation formed from our new to us knowing
aether

United Kingdom
08/14/2012 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
related

[link to blogs.orlandosentinel.com]

Unlike any american president before him, Barack Obama and his intimate advisers follow/interact with symbols and signs of different meaning and consequence.

The global nature of this policy embraces awareness prompted by our sharing this universe with life forms not of earth origin.

When our solar system first encountered the effects of the entry into tour solar system of highly charged, magnetised, dusty plasma from the 'local fluff' plasma cloud in the latter part of the 1800`s, a marked increase in humans contact with non human intelligence was observed as well as fluctuations of our sun, which the Carrington effect Solar Storm of 1859 was the most notable.
Tesla, Crowley, Steiner, Russell, Blavatsky, Jung are some of the high profile examples of the epidemic of esoteric experience rampant within the dominant Abrahamic technological cultures of the West.

THE 19TH CENTURY SPIRITUALIST
AND OCCULT REVIVAL
in England and Europe
[link to blessedquietness.com]

Germany progressed non human communication and translation further than other nations in the 1930`s to 1945.

In 1945 USA and UK were aware of the following.

1) The information being received was accurate in the nature of it`s physics but because the physics were unlike any humans had imagined that our universe was comprised of, awareness of them transformed what humans are.

Awareness made it impossible to accept previous human formed lifestyles and beliefs.

2) Awareness of any part of this information received prompted what became known as "non local conscious" to engage and awareness increased via synchronicity , expressed as instant knowing, following experience of related events.

In other words the person began to think, express , anticipate and expect differently.

3) Because the information originates from intelligences which experience the same environment as ourselves in a manner that is unimaginable, we can not imagine the lifestyle that the information we receive forms.

Hence we can not know our future.

We can only know it is not what we once imagined.

To address this the following steps were taken .

The Office of Strategic Services (OSS) was utilized and expanded globally in the form of the CIA to locate and observe world wide individuals receiving communication

Their information was given to The Armed Forces Security Agency (AFSA], later to be known as the NSA, for translation and projection of outcome.

By the late 60`s it was considered "safe" to plan a global communications system, accessible to all, which in it`self ,acted as the interface for incoming non human information and it`s expression including, the synchronization of non local conscious effects.that result.

This is the simple outline to the complex situation we are now within
STL420

User ID: 10723129
United States
08/14/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why did Pope John Paul II visit St. Louis in 1999? Of all the cities, why St. Louis? Was it because of his relationship with the then Archbishop Rigali?
YOUCITY
United States
08/15/2012 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why did Pope John Paul II visit St. Louis in 1999? Of all the cities, why St. Louis? Was it because of his relationship with the then Archbishop Rigali?
 Quoting: STL420

That's really weird that you brought that up just now . Last night I was standing at the train station amd over heard the couple next to me , it was kind of hard not to , the guy telling the stories was very loud , he was in the middle of some crazy story about white house security , the secret service and a big container filled with guns & knives , they were laughing histracally about the box making it into the whitehouse , this was durring regan the man said , then he was talkin about his son in law being a secret service agent and getting engaged & married to some kind of royalty in London & moving there to become a lord , he was bragging about some party the groom had in the house of commons and how important & special a place it was , I finally asked him what he did for a living and to my suprise he was in the entertainment indsustry , his name is Jerry gorrell , he said he was one of the top 5 something of other producers of something ? I forget , in Hollywood , he said "I don't find people , peole find me" , he was very odd amd so was his wife who was even odder , i brought this up because the couple , for some reason , brought up the popes 2 visits to st.louis. One thing I found odd about the 96 trip was the fact that the Vatican made it a point to say that his trip to Mexico after st.louis was just by chance and for no other reason , something like that , it was a weird remark that makes mr wonder. As for arch bishop Rigali, I believe he is now the head of the Cardinals college which will pick the next pope. not sure why the pope came here but I sure would like to know

GLP