pink cat

User ID: 9802248
United States
02/07/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SAINT LOUIS ~ syncroni ~ €it¥ , Missouri
go to williamhenry.net (not dot com)
and read up on all the investigating he has done abuot the connections between ancient egypt and many things down south, like in memphis.

stargates.
🦋
pink cat

User ID: 9802248
United States
02/07/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
and read up on all the investigating he has done abuot the connections between ancient egypt and many things down south, like in memphis.

stargates.
 Quoting: pink cat

stargate st louis:

[link to www.chadstuemke.com]

also look up detroit.
🦋
kelmar
User ID: 9865627
United States
02/07/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great thread!! from the area as well,really enteresting! bloody island is alive and well
YOUCITY (OP)
User ID: 1554286
United States
02/10/2012 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

stargates.

stargate st louis:

[link to www.chadstuemke.com]

also look up detroit.

Chad Stumeke has some really interesting thoughts about stargates. I've spoken with him through email and he' seems like a really nice guy. He's definitly done some homework on stargates. One of his biggest interest seems to be the metaphorical Rainbow Bridge which seems to have been something that was I believe, was channeled to Alice Bailey. The rainbow bridge is something that not alot of people know about and Chad seems to believe that it may actually be in the St.louis area meaning that it's more than just a metaphor. There is a member of GLP named HHH who has made some posts that are very similar to Chads work but it has parts in it that Chad has never mentioned before. HHH seems to know about the rainbow bridge and he says that it is a bridge that goes from the gateway arch in St.louis MO to the memohis bridge in Memphis TN. I think I reposted HHHs post in this thread. If I didn't I will.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone know anything about Washington University and Thur Tene ?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
EROS
Meet me in St.Louis (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
EROS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1554286

Pi - pie - eye - " the arch is shaped like 1/2 an eye, st.louis area code is 314= pie "  Eero Saarinen Designed the gateway arch - there is a sculpture near the arch in the City Garden named Eros Bendato which is a giant head. ~ Quite an amazing scenario presents itself when you have the opportunity to view the sculpture of Eros first hand. You have the opportunity to climb into the head of the sculpture and become the Iris of Eros!! What you see looking out the Iris of Eros is the  Gateway Arch created by Eero Saarinin! ~ C.S.

FYI - Obama's gets his favorite pizza from a restraunt in St.louis MO called Pi ! Pi is located in University City - U - city
Alesiah

User ID: 9882725
United States
02/10/2012 06:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Alesiah on 02/10/2012 07:18 AM
YOUCITY (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Check out Cairo,IL.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1386821

Wikipedia - Southern Illinois [link to en.wikipedia.org]
Southern Illinois (most of which is known as "Little Egypt" or "Egypt") is the southern third of the state of Illinois. With the area code 618, the southern part of Illinois is geographically, culturally, and economically distinct from the rest of the state. The region is surrounded on three out of four sides by the most voluminous rivers in the United States, the Wabash and Ohio rivers to the east and south, and the Mississippi River and its connecting Missouri River to the west.

One thing I find really interesting is that Wikipedia made it a point to mention the area code. It's actually the very first thing it says! I find this interesting because of the number itself , 618.
 Quoting: YOUCITY 1554286

618 is the number of years "between" the destruction of the Jewish Temple in 70 AD and the construction "start date" of the "Dome" 688 AD, that covers the "Foundation Stone" in Jerusalem.

:dome of the rock:

Then you can count 1260 anniversary days from 688 AD to the creation of the state of Israel...
Time,Time and half a time..

It's linked to the fulfillment of biblical prophecy basically..
 Quoting: Alesiah

Interesting , do you have any thoughts about the UFO which appeared above the Temple Mount on 1/28/11 ?
Alesiah

United States
02/10/2012 06:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Alesiah on 02/10/2012 07:12 AM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Check out Cairo,IL.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1386821

Southern Illinois (most of which is known as "Little Egypt" or "Egypt") is the southern third of the state of Illinois. With the area code 618, the southern part of Illinois is geographically, culturally, and economically distinct from the rest of the state. The region is surrounded on three out of four sides by the most voluminous rivers in the United States, the Wabash and Ohio rivers to the east and south, and the Mississippi River and its connecting Missouri River to the west.

One thing I find really interesting is that Wikipedia made it a point to mention the area code. It's actually the very first thing it says! I find this interesting because of the number itself , 618.

618 is the number of years "between" the destruction of the Jewish Temple in 70 AD and the construction "start date" of the "Dome" 688 AD, that covers the "Foundation Stone" in Jerusalem.

Then you can count 1260 anniversary days from 688 AD to the creation of the state of Israel...

I actually just got done reading something about the Gateway Arch and it's foundation along with information about its corner stone and key stone in relation to the cosmos

The foundation concrete began flowing on June 17, 1962.  On this day a full moon at 0.999 phase rose over St. Louis, meaning that the Moon and Sun were on the ASC and DSC simultaneously, suggesting yet another arch motif in a classic astrology wheel:

Luna is also conjunct the Galactic Center, located at 26º20' tropical Sagittarius; naturally, the Sun is exactly opposite this point at 26º20' Gemini, or the Galactic "Anti-center," and thus another symboilic allusion to the base of an arch, but this time a galactic one.  We will find that Luna again conjoins the Galactic Center when the keystone is inserted 1,229 days later.

The Cornerstone

The Gateway Arch has a cornerstone, but it does not lie in the corner, and it is not a stone.  Instead, the first of the 142 steel sections placed on the foundation serves as the de facto cornerstone of this monument.  It was placed on February 12, 1963, and is the base of the south leg.  February 12 is near the date that the Sun rises perpendicularly to the Arch, as shown above.  We find another remarkable mundane square as well.  Venus co-culminates with Vega as the Moon sets as it crosses Azimuth 270°:

The Keystone

Classical arches had keystones, resulting in an odd number of courses, or layers of stone, in the arch.  The Gateway Arch is dissimilar from that design, however, with an even with 71, and a total of 142 segments.  Therefore, there is no "keystone" as in the traditional sense, however, we can envision a symbolic place where the keystone would normally be installed, the 72nd course, to be the keystone.  The 142nd and final section of the Arch was hoisted into place on October 28, 1965, in the morning.

On this date, the Moon returned to a conjunction with the Galactic Center, just as it had been on the date of the foundation.

BUT, the real punch line to this entire plan is the midpoint in time of both the February 12 cornerstone and the October 28 keystone: June 21, 1964.  Just as the center of the Royal Arch is the astrological sign of Cancer, so is the center of the Gateway Arch's assembly the Cancer ingress of 1964.

[link to edkohout.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 06:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Joseph Smith, the "Founding Father of Latter Day Saints", ran for the 11th US President position in 1844..but he was murdered same year in Illinois.
James K.Polk was elected instead, who was referred to as the dark horse.

It was the 33rd President,
from Missouri that was the first to recognized Israel as a state in 1948...

The "Execution/Extermination Order instated against Joseph Smith and his following the Mormons, was lifted during our Bicentennial year in 1976..

The town of Cario Illinois was put on the spot light during the flooding..
[link to abcnews.go.com]

Our 44th President was Senator from Illinois...
You get it?

:giza:

I do but not entirely , keep going please
Alesiah

United States
02/10/2012 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Alesiah on 02/10/2012 07:16 AM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Joseph Smith, the "Founding Father of Latter Day Saints", ran for the 11th US President position in 1844..but he was murdered same year in Illinois.

The "Execution/Extermination Order instated against Joseph Smith and his following the Mormons, was lifted during our Bicentennial year in 1976..

[link to abcnews.go.com]

You get it?

Do you think Joseph Smith would have had a chance at winning the election if he hadn't been killed ? What is the deal with JS saying that independence Missouri would be the New Jerusalem or city of Zion ? One of the most influential Freemasons ever , Albert Pike seems to have been in Missouri the same month and year that Joseph Smith dedicated the very first Temple of latter day saints in 1832. It seems like more than a Coincedence that Pike would be in the same town as smith at the same time this was taking place. Do you have any ideas why ?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Interesting , do you have any thoughts about the UFO which appeared above the Temple Mount on 1/28/11 ?

Yes, one also appeared in Utah if you recall.. [link to www.youtube.com]

Here's the Israel Temple Mount
[link to www.youtube.com]

Denver as well
[link to www.youtube.com]

Yes I do remember the one in Utah. ??
Alesiah

United States
02/10/2012 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Alesiah on 02/10/2012 07:13 AM
Alesiah

United States
02/10/2012 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Alesiah on 02/10/2012 07:13 AM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to abcnews.go.com]

You get it?

Alesiah

United States
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Alesiah on 02/10/2012 07:14 AM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
Mitt Romney is Mormon and the third Mormon to try to run for President if Im not mistaken..

Wizard of Oz was published about 50 years after the extermination order was put in place against the Mormons..
Oz is the land of the Ozarks...Rainbow is the Arch

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
The elite like double digits.
This goes along with the change of our calendar as well..
11 days lost.
Thread: "DOOM'S DAY CALENDAR" WITHIN OUR OWN CALENDAR......
Alesiah

United States
02/10/2012 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Alesiah on 02/10/2012 07:14 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 512778
United States
02/10/2012 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to images.search.yahoo.com]
Alesiah

United States
02/10/2012 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 512778

You got it..
Alesiah

United States
02/10/2012 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Alesiah on 02/10/2012 07:27 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 512778
United States
02/10/2012 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

You got it..

made in 1944

Why Judy? the name?
Alesiah

United States
02/10/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

You got it..

made in 1944

Why Judy? the name?

Silly, I can't tell you any more info..
I wanted you to copy my posts, for your own personal info since you are researching it..
Not copy and paste here....LOL What good does it do for me to delete, if you are going to post my comments..

It's not like you have a mailbox...LOL
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

You got it..

made in 1944

Why Judy? the name?

I wanted you to copy my posts, for your own personal info since you are researching it..
Not copy and paste here....LOL What good does it do for me to delete, if you are going to post my comments..

I don't know. You said to copy it before you delete it so I did it the fastest easiest way I could think of. Besides , I don't wanna be one of the only one's with sensitive information.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

You got it..

made in 1944

Why Judy? the name?

Sorry. So now what? Am I gonna have the Morman police knocking at my door because of this thread?
YOUCITY23 (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

314 & 23

GLP