SAINT LOUIS ~ syncroni ~ €it¥ , Missouri

YOUCITY
User ID: 18850702
United States
08/16/2012 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SAINT LOUIS ~ syncroni ~ €it¥ , Missouri
The skies are gray in saint Lou today , lots of wind & thunder , ........."and a young man tripped acid today and discovered matter & energy !"

.....poor attempt at humor to go with my weather report , maybe a bill hicks fan will get it ?
 Quoting: YOUCITY 18850702

Just down the river- in the ghetto

Elvis the 'king' was born in 1935, died 35 years ago at age 42

times, time and half a time

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: peanut 12576321

or maybe we all just have Suspicious Minds?

By far my favorite Elvis song ! It's the only one I like to be honest , one of my all time favorites

peanut
User ID: 107601
United States
08/16/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Vatican showdown: Nuns weigh future ties to Vatican
August 11, 2012

Nearly 900 Roman Catholic nuns are gathering in St. Louis this week to discuss their future relationship with the Vatican.

Ordinarily, this annual assembly of the country’s largest umbrella group for women’s religious communities wouldn’t draw the attention of the world’s press. But in the spring, the Vatican’s doctrinal watchdog office issued a report that questioned the organization’s fidelity to some church teachings, accused it of “serious doctrinal problems” and announced that three U.S. bishops would temporarily take the group’s reins in order to reform it.

This week, the members of the Leadership Conference for Women Religious – which represents 80 percent of the country’s 57,000 Catholic nuns – will discuss their options, which could range from accepting the reforms to severing their official connection to the Vatican...........
 Quoting: observation

[link to missoulian.com]
 Quoting: aether

Schism in the works- two popes (two sons/suns)? Its happened before.
peanut
United States
08/16/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wiki:

"Elvis Presley was born on January 8, 1935, in Tupelo, Mississippi (Lee County), to 18-year-old Vernon Elvis and 22-year-old Gladys Love Presley.[5] In the two-room shotgun house built by his father in readiness for the birth. Jesse Garon Presley, his identical twin brother, was delivered 35 minutes before him, stillborn. As an only child, Presley became close to both parents and formed an unusually tight bond with his mother. The family attended an Assembly of God church where he found his initial musical inspiration.[6]
Presley's ancestry was primarily a Western European mix: On his mother's side, he was Scots-Irish, with some French Norman; one of Gladys's great-great-grandmothers was Cherokee.[7]b His father's forebears were of Scottish[8] or German[9] origin. Gladys was regarded by relatives and friends as the dominant member of the small family.

Not really off topic is it, since we are discussing kings and European royalty in connection with St. Lou.

Elvis was very very into the occult , Probobly from birth , I heard and do belive that the Ellite created Elvis from birth by killing his twin , somehow enhancing Elvis abilities in certain areas , I don't know and don't think they new exactly what was going to happen but I'm sure hey did some kind of ritual to make it possible. Atleast according to stuff I've read about it , the reason it makes so much sense , besides others , is because Mengele was so obsessed with twins , that's probbly part of the reaon why , I bet it's happened with other celebrities or athletes as well. Why did you bring this up anyway peanut ?

Look into the melungeon story.

" [link to en.wikipedia.org]

About 4 months ago I found a balloon with a card on it that had landed in a pasture. The card was from a church in Hancock Co Tn. which is one of the areas where these people concentrated. The wind had blown it over the mountains.

I believe its part of the race mixing saga, and yes, the occult types seem to be obsessed with it. His music was a blend of black and white.

peanut
United States
08/16/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
One more thing about Elvis- he died in his bathroom like Whitney Houston and Brittany Murphy.

Whitney means white house, Brittany is the coastal region/peninsula where the Normans come from in France-

Wki:
"Brittany (French: Bretagne [bʁə.taɲ] ( listen); Breton: Breizh, pronounced [brɛjs]; Gallo: Bertaèyn) is a cultural region in the north-west of France. Previously a kingdom and then a duchy, Brittany was united to the Kingdom of France in 1532 as a province. Brittany has also been referred to as Less, Lesser or Little Britain (as opposed to Great Britain). Brittany is considered as one of the six Celtic nations."

Another king recently died, Rodney King. Rodney means island or land near the sea. He died in a swimming pool.

I remember the day Elvis died, I was over at a friend's house at their pool when the news came over the radio.

The symbolism all points to racial/DNA connotations, on a spiritual level the sea and waters in general are symbolic of "the nations" or material bodies of people on Earth. Bathroom is where you clean your body and dispose of your waste. Swimming pool is where a person/spirit swims in the 'pool' as in gene pool and incarnates into a body.

Go back to page 8 of this thread and read the post I made about the great bathroom hoax and the then VP Fillmore.

This has been going on for a long time behind the veil.
YOUCITY
United States
08/16/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wiki:

"Elvis Presley was born on January 8, 1935, in Tupelo, Mississippi (Lee County), to 18-year-old Vernon Elvis and 22-year-old Gladys Love Presley.[5] In the two-room shotgun house built by his father in readiness for the birth. Jesse Garon Presley, his identical twin brother, was delivered 35 minutes before him, stillborn. As an only child, Presley became close to both parents and formed an unusually tight bond with his mother. The family attended an Assembly of God church where he found his initial musical inspiration.[6]
Presley's ancestry was primarily a Western European mix: On his mother's side, he was Scots-Irish, with some French Norman; one of Gladys's great-great-grandmothers was Cherokee.[7]b His father's forebears were of Scottish[8] or German[9] origin. Gladys was regarded by relatives and friends as the dominant member of the small family.

Not really off topic is it, since we are discussing kings and European royalty in connection with St. Lou.

Elvis was very very into the occult , Probobly from birth , I heard and do belive that the Ellite created Elvis from birth by killing his twin , somehow enhancing Elvis abilities in certain areas , I don't know and don't think they new exactly what was going to happen but I'm sure hey did some kind of ritual to make it possible. Atleast according to stuff I've read about it , the reason it makes so much sense , besides others , is because Mengele was so obsessed with twins , that's probbly part of the reaon why , I bet it's happened with other celebrities or athletes as well. Why did you bring this up anyway peanut ?

About 4 months ago I found a balloon with a card on it that had landed in a pasture. The card was from a church in Hancock Co Tn. which is one of the areas where these people concentrated. The wind had blown it over the mountains.

I believe its part of the race mixing saga, and yes, the occult types seem to be obsessed with it. His music was a blend of black and white.

Quoting: peanut 107601

Just alittle confused , do you mean the occult ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1933637
United States
08/16/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why did Pope John Paul II visit St. Louis in 1999? Of all the cities, why St. Louis? Was it because of his relationship with the then Archbishop Rigali?
 Quoting: STL420

my Daddy was one of the chosen to aid in his protection while he was visiting.. he got a pretty plaque from the secret service :o)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4407435

Really? Could you tell us more about it ? Why was he chosen ? Don't they already have security for that ?

yessum... So... my daddy is a Ret. Sargent from the Army and the Marines..and also is the most seasoned Armed Security Personel for Barnes Jewish Hospital... This hospital was designated the go to place if anything would happen to the Pope while on visit understandably since it was close to downtown and it is a Trauma Center and one of the Top hospitals in the country... There were 5 Seinor officers chosen from Barnes to be with the Secret Service crew who was doing the main protection.. so they were xtra local hands and my daddy was chosen to be the guy who called the shots if something would have happened and he would have been transported to Barnes Hospital... He is very proud of his plaque he got from the US Secret Service thanking him for his service...
peanut
United States
08/16/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wiki:

Just alittle confused , do you mean the occult ?

no, the melungeons
YOUCITY
United States
08/16/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why did Pope John Paul II visit St. Louis in 1999? Of all the cities, why St. Louis? Was it because of his relationship with the then Archbishop Rigali?
 Quoting: STL420

my Daddy was one of the chosen to aid in his protection while he was visiting.. he got a pretty plaque from the secret service :o)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4407435

Really? Could you tell us more about it ? Why was he chosen ? Don't they already have security for that ?

yessum... So... my daddy is a Ret. Sargent from the Army and the Marines..and also is the most seasoned Armed Security Personel for Barnes Jewish Hospital... This hospital was designated the go to place if anything would happen to the Pope while on visit understandably since it was close to downtown and it is a Trauma Center and one of the Top hospitals in the country... There were 5 Seinor officers chosen from Barnes to be with the Secret Service crew who was doing the main protection.. so they were xtra local hands and my daddy was chosen to be the guy who called the shots if something would have happened and he would have been transported to Barnes Hospital... He is very proud of his plaque he got from the US Secret Service thanking him for his service...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1933637

That's really interesting , thanks for sharing it. Everything that happened to me in July '07 with the orbs which I spoke of before , happened right infront of Barnes Jewish Hospitol , my bedroom window at the Lambskin Temple was facing the Hospitol so that was my view. Also the elementary school I went to from 1-5 grade was located where part of the Hospitol is today, it used to be just across the street but the have sense torn it down. That's some interesting stuff in your story that I never knew before , pretty interesting.
YOUCITY
United States
08/17/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, suspicious minds and my previous post ! I get it now ! I was wondering why you mentioned Elvis
YOUCITY
United States
08/17/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Suit says guards made inmates fight 'gladiator-style' in St. Louis jail

The st.louis Work House is in the news today , good ! That is the scariest place ever , I've been in jail before for minor traffic infractions and not showing up to court , I got put in jail for 60 days once by a crooked judge in Hazelwood MO for driving on a suspended lisecense , he's actually in prison now , I've heard all the stories about the Work House from people who have been there , it's a Medium Security Institution , basically anyone in the city of st.louis can and will get sent there for almost any kind of misdemeanor , this place is scary

[link to www.stltoday.com]
YOUCITY
United States
08/18/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
One more thing about Elvis- he died in his bathroom like Whitney Houston and Brittany Murphy.

Whitney means white house, Brittany is the coastal region/peninsula where the Normans come from in France-

Wki:
"Brittany (French: Bretagne [bʁə.taɲ] ( listen); Breton: Breizh, pronounced [brɛjs]; Gallo: Bertaèyn) is a cultural region in the north-west of France. Previously a kingdom and then a duchy, Brittany was united to the Kingdom of France in 1532 as a province. Brittany has also been referred to as Less, Lesser or Little Britain (as opposed to Great Britain). Brittany is considered as one of the six Celtic nations."

Another king recently died, Rodney King. Rodney means island or land near the sea. He died in a swimming pool.

I remember the day Elvis died, I was over at a friend's house at their pool when the news came over the radio.

The symbolism all points to racial/DNA connotations, on a spiritual level the sea and waters in general are symbolic of "the nations" or material bodies of people on Earth. Bathroom is where you clean your body and dispose of your waste. Swimming pool is where a person/spirit swims in the 'pool' as in gene pool and incarnates into a body.

Go back to page 8 of this thread and read the post I made about the great bathroom hoax and the then VP Fillmore.

This has been going on for a long time behind the veil.

I know exactly what your talking about. Therss certainly a lot of the "bathtub" & "death" symbology going on in Hollywood.
YOUCITY
United States
08/18/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

UFO At NFL Game: Special Slow Motion Camera Captures Strange Object In Flight During TV Broadcast

[link to the2012scenario.com]

Look at the photo still of the video at the top of the page I linked. The UFO is seen for a split second and its right behind the steeples of a church , It wasn't just any church though ,it was the historic St.louis Cathedral , located in New Orleans

"For many football fans who watched the New Orleans Saints rout the Indianapolis Colts on Oct. 23, the most unusual thing about the game was the lopsided final score of 62-7.

But for UFO aficionados and paranormal experts who tuned in, they may have seen something in the sky that was even more out-of-the-ordinary than the tossing of more touchdowns vs. incompletions.

As NBC’s cameras returned from a commercial break and focused on the historic, triple-steepled St. Louis Cathedral in the city nicknamed the Big Easy, a couple of lit objects seemed to streak across the darkening sky — and they’ve yet to be definitively identified
."
Medic

User ID: 1366222
United States
08/19/2012 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
My tomatoes are finally growing wahoooo!
YOUCITY
United States
08/19/2012 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
August 11, 2012

Nearly 900 Roman Catholic nuns are gathering in St. Louis this week to discuss their future relationship with the Vatican.

Ordinarily, this annual assembly of the country’s largest umbrella group for women’s religious communities wouldn’t draw the attention of the world’s press. But in the spring, the Vatican’s doctrinal watchdog office issued a report that questioned the organization’s fidelity to some church teachings, accused it of “serious doctrinal problems” and announced that three U.S. bishops would temporarily take the group’s reins in order to reform it.

This week, the members of the Leadership Conference for Women Religious – which represents 80 percent of the country’s 57,000 Catholic nuns – will discuss their options, which could range from accepting the reforms to severing their official connection to the Vatican...........

[link to missoulian.com]

Greg Burke: The Pope’s New PR Guy

Jun 24, 2012 11:05 AM EDT

[link to www.thedailybeast.com]

A native of St. Louis, Burke is a practicing Catholic and member of Opus Dei—but by no means a Vatican apologist. He moved to Rome in 1988 as a correspondent for the National Catholic Register, a job that eventually ended when the newspaper ran out of money. He then moved to Time magazine as its Rome bureau chief before eventually accepting an offer to be Fox News’s European and Middle East on-air correspondent. In his previous jobs, he covered the illness and death of Pope John Paul II, the election of Pope Benedict XVI, the pedophile scandal, the VatiLeaks saga, and the crackdown on American nuns. “A scandal is a scandal, and I’ve reported on them all,” he says. “It all had to be told, as much as things are true, it’s good they’ve come out.”
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/19/2012 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
"OPUS DEI IS THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL group in the Catholic Church today...."

Opus Dei in the United States.

There are over 3,000 Opus Dei members in the United States, with 64 centers, or residences for members, in 17 cities: Boston; Providence, R.I.; New York; South Orange, N.J.; Princeton, N.J.; Pittsburgh; Washington; Delray Beach, Fla.; South Bend, Ind.; Chicago; Milwaukee; Urbana, Ill.; St. Louis; Houston; Dallas; Los Angeles and San Francisco. This is up from eight cities in 1975. Many of the centers are located near large college campuses, where Opus Dei attracts new members. (For example, the Leighton Studies Center for men and the Petawa Center for women are located in Milwaukee near Marquette University.) Each center typically houses 10 to 15 members, with separate centers for women and men. Opus Dei also sponsors other programs, such as retreat houses, programs for married Catholics and outreach programs to the poor, like its education program for children in the South Bronx. Other activities are run in Syracuse, Philadelphia, Miami, San Antonio, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Denver and Phoenix.
YOUCITY
United States
08/19/2012 07:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
All Black Everything PI & 44
peanut
User ID: 22140292
United States
08/19/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
August 11, 2012

[link to missoulian.com]

A native of St. Louis, Burke is a practicing Catholic and member of Opus Dei—but by no means a Vatican apologist. He moved to Rome in 1988 as a correspondent for the National Catholic Register, a job that eventually ended when the newspaper ran out of money. He then moved to Time magazine as its Rome bureau chief before eventually accepting an offer to be Fox News’s European and Middle East on-air correspondent. In his previous jobs, he covered the illness and death of Pope John Paul II, the election of Pope Benedict XVI, the pedophile scandal, the VatiLeaks saga, and the crackdown on American nuns. “A scandal is a scandal, and I’ve reported on them all,” he says. “It all had to be told, as much as things are true, it’s good they’ve come out.”

Might be worth your time to read this-

[link to www.apokalypso.com]
YOUCITY
United States
08/19/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
August 11, 2012

[link to missoulian.com]

Quoting: peanut 22140292

Really? It looks like a long read , do you really think I should read it ?
aether

User ID: 22037462
United Kingdom
08/20/2012 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
U.S. nuns locked in battle with conservative Vatican leadership
August 19, 2012

In the packed ballroom of the Millennium Hotel, a serene-looking 65-year-old woman strides toward the podium. Alongside her, like disciples in an archaic temple, other women waft strips of flame-coloured gauze through the humid air, while a heavenly chorus floats above the crowd.

It’s no New Age drama revival, but a crisis meeting of more than 900 Catholic sisters of the Leadership Conference of Women Religious, who represent some 80 per cent of America’s 57,000 nuns, a group attacked by the Vatican for harbouring “radical feminist ideas:” putting too much energy into social justice and too little into fighting abortion, contraception, gay rights and other traditional Catholic anathemas.

They have also dared to discuss women’s ordination, priestly marriage and hot-button political issues such as U.S. President Barack Obama’s health-care plan, to which the church is fiercely opposed.............

[link to www.thestar.com]

Last Edited by aether on 08/20/2012 08:40 AM
aether

United Kingdom
08/20/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Vatican warns US of threat to Catholicism
August 07, 2012

THE Vatican has warned of threats of "unprecedented gravity" to the Catholic Church in the United States, in the latest such censure in the lead-up to the US presidential elections. ...........

[link to www.theaustralian.com.au]

Former Vatican ambassadors launch 'Catholics for Romney' group
August 02, 2012

A bipartisan group of six former US ambassadors to the Holy See has joined together to support presidential candidate Mitt Romney and is calling on other Catholics to do the same, reports the Catholic News Agency.

The ambassadors said on July 31 that despite their own political differences, they all believe that Mitt Romney “can be a great force for good in this nation.”

They explained that they are united in their support of Romney’s candidacy by the conviction that all Catholics are “called to advance the moral teachings of Christianity in the life of our country.”

[link to www.cathnews.com]
aether

United Kingdom
08/20/2012 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
the politics of god tounge
peanut
User ID: 12480298
United States
08/20/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
August 11, 2012

[link to missoulian.com]

Quoting: peanut 22140292

Really? It looks like a long read , do you really think I should read it ?

Its a long read but I found it worth the time. Not saying everything he writes is all true, but he picks up on the schism coming and has a good inventory of the recent history/factions in the RCC. Interesting that women are leading the charge too.

St. Louis the new west vatican/temple. Two popes.

Aether's post ties Romney into the scene. Hmmmm.... pope shift indeed.
peanut
User ID: 31449
United States
08/20/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
U.S. nuns locked in battle with conservative Vatican leadership
August 19, 2012

In the packed ballroom of the Millennium Hotel, a serene-looking 65-year-old woman strides toward the podium. Alongside her, like disciples in an archaic temple, other women waft strips of flame-coloured gauze through the humid air, while a heavenly chorus floats above the crowd.

It’s no New Age drama revival, but a crisis meeting of more than 900 Catholic sisters of the Leadership Conference of Women Religious, who represent some 80 per cent of America’s 57,000 nuns, a group attacked by the Vatican for harbouring “radical feminist ideas:” putting too much energy into social justice and too little into fighting abortion, contraception, gay rights and other traditional Catholic anathemas.

They have also dared to discuss women’s ordination, priestly marriage and hot-button political issues such as U.S. President Barack Obama’s health-care plan, to which the church is fiercely opposed.............

[link to www.thestar.com]

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

there are seven of the sisters?
peanut
User ID: 13516
United States
08/20/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another sign of Roman change as we go into Virgo, this one from Augusta

[link to hosted.ap.org]

green is the color of the heart chakra
peanut
User ID: 13516
United States
08/20/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
and on 5-16 a woman named Forest puts the brakes on Obama's unconstitutional NDAA

[link to www.westernjournalism.com]

Forest = green
aether

United Kingdom
08/20/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rep. Todd Akin: The Statement and the Reaction
August 20, 2012

The sequence of events after Representative Todd Akin, Republican of Missouri, commented to a St. Louis television station on pregnancy as a result of rape..........

[link to www.nytimes.com]

top news story in uk right now tounge
peanut
User ID: 18692
United States
08/21/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
the red headed prince frolics in the pool with a Ryan Locked and his genes on

[link to www.nydailynews.com]
Alesiah
User ID: 21927027
United States
08/21/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Saving lives has been and is my goal.
My message:

Meditate on the Creator and creation, Life, NOT the destroyer..

or death and destruction will come to you..

Move away from the negative..

A prime Example: The reason for the 12/21/12 "media," hype, show-bizzz explosion is mind control and the desired result is a "purposeful" push on humans to meditation on death and destruction..for the soul purpose of death and destruction of our society. The negative Doom's Day reports against our monetary system as well is an attack..

I even fell for it until I realized what the brains behind the media agenda was up to with all this Doom and Gloom crap plus alien crap..

Stand up to those demons before they stand against you.

Power of suggestion is a strong thing.

In other words..The "brains" behind that curtain.. wants to tear you and your family down with fear.

You can stop it, if you will just "meditate" on the positive.

Remember what happened during the radio show, "War of the Worlds"???? For the people who believed it was real, that become their reality and it spread.

[link to history1900s.about.com]
[link to history1900s.about.com]

Yes, we are being attacked....but it started through the media, TV, internet and of course there are "results and aftermath." because we let it to becomes our reality..

Be strong and stay on the positive side of LIFE..
Don't let fear, freeze you in your tracks.
YOUCITY
User ID: 11738154
United States
08/23/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
......and just a personal note , the weird just keeps getting weirder ......

YOUCITY
User ID: 11738154
United States
08/23/2012 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
ABRAHAM – BATMAN – OBAMA
The Batman Trilogy began in 2005, the same year that Barack Obama stepped onto the national political stage. What follows is a timeline of the movies and Obama’s political RISE TO THE PRESIDENCY.

Batman Begins – Release June 17 – 2005
On January 3, 2005 – Barack Obama became a US Senator, representing the state of Illinois. The same year that “Batman Begins” came out.

The DARK KNIGHT – Release – July 16, 18, and 24 – 2008
In 2008, Barack Obama was elected president of the United States. The same year that “The DARK KNIGHT” came out.

The DARK KNIGHT RISES – Release – July 20 – 2012
In 2012, Barack Obama is running for re-election for president of the United States. The same year that “The DARK KNIGHT RISES” came out.

The whole luciferian / California agenda has been perpetuated and centred around the children of ABRAHAM.

ABRAHAM = BA-RA-MAH = RA-BA-MA
RA is the Sun God symbolized by the 15th letter ‘O’, with 15 being the number most closely associated with god, according to Freemasonic teachings.

Therefore:
RA-BA-MA = RA the CIRCLE SUN, and BA is the SOUL / SOL / SUN aspect in Egyptian mythology, and MA relates to the MOTHER, MARY, MARE, the SEE / SEA.
RA-BA-MA then becomes O-BA-MA.
ABRAHAM = OBAMA symbolically speaking.

BATMAN = BA-T-MA-N = BA Soul / Sol / Sun / SON Sacrifice and MA Conception.
The 20th letter T coincides with 8 on the 2nd clockface.
Multiplying 2×8 = 16, the number of the Lion King, Lincoln 16, OBAMA 44 and the Sphinx.
The 14th letter N coincides with 2 on the 2nd clockface.
Multiplying 2×2 = 4, relating to the 4 Square Foundation that the luciferian / California agenda is built upon. The 14th day in the female menstrual cycle is the peak moment allowing for conception.
Adding 2+2 = 4 as well.

OBAMA BEGINS in 2005 following the release of BATMAN BEGINS!
OBAMA becomes president in 2008 following the release of The DARK KNIGHT!
OBAMA RUNS FOR RE-ELECTION for president in 2012 following the release of The DARK KNIGHT RISES!
BATMAN / OBAMA is The DARK KNIGHT!
Barack Obama is the offspring of his BLACK FATHER Barack Hussein Obama I.
His mother, ANN DUNHAM, is WHITE.
This has conjured up the illusory person of DARK COMPLEXION we know as Barack Obama.
This illusory president is running for president once again, attempting to continue RISING.

Barack Obama will turn 51 years old on August 4, 2012.
Adding the letters of BATMAN, allowing for each letter to be the value equal to its placement in the alphabet is:

BATMAN = 2+1+20+13+1+14 = 51!
This is the same number as Barack Obama’s age on August 4,2012!

The words DARK KNIGHT suggests a NIGHT of DOOM, as well as suggesting a person who is a Knight and operates in a mysterious fashion.

A closer look at the word KNIGHT = K-NIGH-T = K, or 11, and NIGH suggesting 9, as in K-9, Canine, a DOG = GOD, and T suggesting the Sacrifice.
In other words, the word KNIGHT is suggesting a 9-11 and the sacrifice of God, who is of course, the Son of God, who is the Lion King, the Lion from the tribe of Judah, who is the Sphinx, who is Lincoln, who is Obama, who is Batman.

All of this suggesting a very DARK 911!

Incidentally, Barack Obama’s middle name HUSSEIN, is the name of SADDAM HUSSEIN, who supposedly was hung on the December 30, 2006.

In the 2012 presidential election, Barack Obama is apparently running against Mitt Romney of the Republican Party.
Mitt Romney has been using his credentials as the head of the BAIN Corporation, to illustrate his ability to create wealth.
In other words, Mitt Romney and BAIN are opposing Barack Obama.

Here again, in the DC Comics of January 1993, the character BANE (BAIN), was one of BATMAN’s more physically and intellectually powerful foes.
BANE is best known for breaking BATMAN’s BACK in the “KNIGHTFALL” story.

The BACK is the SPINE.
OBAMA is symbolic of the SPHINX whose SPINE reaches around the world at 37 degrees North.
37 degrees North goes through San Francisco and the Golden Gate.
This suggests the SPINE of the SPHINX / OBAMA, will be broken.

Furthermore, the BANE character is in the last Batman trilogy film, “The Dark Knight Rises”, as the film’s main antagonist.
This is being played out in the election as Romney and Obama, or Bane and Batman.
B

Mississippi

PPSSIISSPP

GLP