SAINT LOUIS ~ syncroni ~ €it¥ , Missouri

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8709245
United States
02/10/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SAINT LOUIS ~ syncroni ~ €it¥ , Missouri
This looks like an interesting thread OP. Now I have to go back and actually read it. I'm from NJ, but for 8 years we lived in St. Charles County, and spent quite a lot of time in St.Louis. Those were the absolute best years of my life. I wish I could move back there. I cried when we left. I don't know why, but I just love that area. The summers are stifling hot and the humidity is horrible. Tornados are always a threat, and forget about the winter weather. However, I'd move there in an instant. Okay, now gotta read the thread :)
Alesiah

User ID: 9882725
United States
02/10/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
BTW, You are the one that posted this thread in the first place so,tag..
your it!!! You already know what you ask..

Judy? You already know that it's Hebrew and means "praised" but in Modern Hebrew it means "Jewish" or "Descended from Judah"

Read more: [link to wiki.answers.com]

Last Edited by Alesiah on 02/10/2012 08:43 AM
YOUCITY23 (OP)
User ID: 1554286
United States
02/10/2012 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
This looks like an interesting thread OP. Now I have to go back and actually read it. I'm from NJ, but for 8 years we lived in St. Charles County, and spent quite a lot of time in St.Louis. Those were the absolute best years of my life. I wish I could move back there. I cried when we left. I don't know why, but I just love that area. The summers are stifling hot and the humidity is horrible. Tornados are always a threat, and forget about the winter weather. However, I'd move there in an instant. Okay, now gotta read the thread :)
 Quoting: INK1

That's awesome. I'm glad I could help bring back some good memories. Your right about the humidity in the summer, it's vicious.
YOUCITY (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Silly, you're the one that copied it. I was deleting it.. and thought I would tell you before-hand, in case you wanted to keep any information for your research....You can still delete it.

BTW, You are the one that posted this thread in the first place so,tag..
your it!!! You already know what you ask..
 Quoting: Alesiah

I actually can't delete it since I did not post it under a registered GLP account. It's 7:30 am here and I haven't been to sleep yet so I'm just going to blame that little mishap on me not having any sleep. You told me to act so I acted , I admit though it was kind of dumb. Although I'm not exactly sure what harm it can do.
Alesiah

United States
02/10/2012 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let's keep going.. We're two witnesses, that's been watching...

The word "garland" comes from the "French" word guirland which means "wreath of flowers."
Alesiah

United States
02/10/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Things happen for a reason..
The unveiling is upon us..It's time to begin..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8709245
United States
02/10/2012 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Interested in hearing your take on things. I still don't know why or what was the course of history put in play when John Paul II went to Missouri - why Missouri?

Seems like everything gets refocused back to that region somehow, some way, whether it is weather related (catastrophic) military rumors, Nafta, religions, etc...
 Quoting: Ohwow!

Why does the queen own land and visit CO? Because underground. Pine Gap, Australia is the deepest natural made cavern in the world, guess who is the second? Somewhere around St. Louis! Numerous caves are also located between Hannibal and St. Louis, as well as in central Missouri near Columbia. So why do they like to visit these places with huge underground space?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 614299

I was recently contacted and met a girl who heard about me on a site called underground Ozarks. It's hard to explain why she wanted to meet me but it has to do with a dream she had about some kind of ritual with children taking place underneath Washington University & Forest Park. I live across the street from Foret Park and have lived near it for many years. Also my mom and step dad went to Washington University. Before we met she had no idea that I lived near forest park or that my parents went to Wash - U. I'm not sure what's going on but I do know that Missouri and even St.louis has a ton of caves. There are many houses in the city of st.louis which contain cave entrances in the basements.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1554286

Wow! Never knew that about the cave entrances, but it makes sense. I visited a huge cavern when we lived there, I think it was somewhere south of St. Louis, but I'm not sure. Forest Park is a beautiful area. Wash U :) only someone from there would call it that. Always cracked me up.
YOUCITY (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

The word "garland" comes from the "French" word guirland which means "wreath of flowers."

Let's ....

Why is France so important ?
Alesiah

United States
02/10/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Interested in hearing your take on things. I still don't know why or what was the course of history put in play when John Paul II went to Missouri - why Missouri?

Seems like everything gets refocused back to that region somehow, some way, whether it is weather related (catastrophic) military rumors, Nafta, religions, etc...
 Quoting: Ohwow!

Why does the queen own land and visit CO? Because underground. Pine Gap, Australia is the deepest natural made cavern in the world, guess who is the second? Somewhere around St. Louis! Numerous caves are also located between Hannibal and St. Louis, as well as in central Missouri near Columbia. So why do they like to visit these places with huge underground space?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 614299

I was recently contacted and met a girl who heard about me on a site called underground Ozarks. It's hard to explain why she wanted to meet me but it has to do with a dream she had about some kind of ritual with children taking place underneath Washington University & Forest Park. I live across the street from Foret Park and have lived near it for many years. Also my mom and step dad went to Washington University. Before we met she had no idea that I lived near forest park or that my parents went to Wash - U. I'm not sure what's going on but I do know that Missouri and even St.louis has a ton of caves. There are many houses in the city of st.louis which contain cave entrances in the basements.

Wow! Never knew that about the cave entrances, but it makes sense. I visited a huge cavern when we lived there, I think it was somewhere south of St. Louis, but I'm not sure. Forest Park is a beautiful area. Wash U :) only someone from there would call it that. Always cracked me up.
 Quoting: INK1

It's a beautiful place for sure. Missouri is known for it's lead mines too..
Alesiah

United States
02/10/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Let's ....

Quoting: YOUCITY 1554286

Well, what do you know of France's connection to Israel?
There is a big connection..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1528179
United States
02/10/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
you are so right about where we live and our own personal mythology. additionally, we all need to look at where we live and uncover the esoteric meaning of hte land. look at the history, use your intuition, etc. well done!

somehting that i have done is plot the locations i have lived on google earth. then look for a line (sometimes undeniable, sometimes the mean), then extend that line around the globe. see where that extended line goes. whatever areas it covers, naturally resonates with you. go to those places to learn and live.

namaste, bitches!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Let's ....

I don't really know of any . It's not the Templars is it ? How far back does the connection go ?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Let's ....

I don't really know of any . It's not the Templars is it ? How far back does the connection go ?

Wait, it's not the tempers , Israel wasn't founded until 1947. I'll have to look , I don't know of any big france connection to Isreal
Alesiah

United States
02/10/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
France is the connection to Yeshua and Magdalene..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Does that have anything to do with a bloodline ?
NAMASTE~SUCKAS! (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
you are so right about where we live and our own personal mythology. additionally, we all need to look at where we live and uncover the esoteric meaning of hte land. look at the history, use your intuition, etc. well done!

somehting that i have done is plot the locations i have lived on google earth. then look for a line (sometimes undeniable, sometimes the mean), then extend that line around the globe. see where that extended line goes. whatever areas it covers, naturally resonates with you. go to those places to learn and live.

namaste, bitches!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1528179

hfhfhf

stonerstonerstoner
YOUCITY (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

And how does Israel come into the picture?
Dried Up Hag

User ID: 1443836
United States
02/10/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
St. Louis used to be called "Little Rome."

I'm St. Louis born and raised....I've lived in a couple of other states and it always shocks me how people in other states perceive St. Louisans. Mostly, I've heard that we're all supposed to be like hillbillies. Cracks me up.

For all it's crime and proximity to East St. Louis Illinois, I have to say that I love St. Louis like no other place on earth. There is just something about it.

Maybe its wealth of history, diversity, the Riverfront, I don't know. But I've never experienced another place like it.

Plus, I grew up catholic in St. Louis - which is an experience in and of itself. Went to the catholic schools, etc....

So, it breaks my heart - literally - when I see how certain areas of St. Louis have been allowed to be degraded and condemned.......Turned from a grand city to filth and decay. So many historical buildings that have become derelict......

I guess you just have to live there for a while to see what I mean. It's like another world.

Last Edited by Dried Up Hag on 02/10/2012 09:06 AM
Alesiah

United States
02/10/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, of course.. which is protected, Revelation 12
Alesiah

United States
02/10/2012 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
St. Louis used to be called "Little Rome."

I'm St. Louis born and raised....I've lived in a couple of other states and it always shocks me how people in other states perceive St. Louisans. Mostly, I've heard that we're all supposed to be like hillbillies. Cracks me up.

For all it's crime and proximity to East St. Louis Illinois, I have to say that I love St. Louis like no other place on earth. There is just something about it.

Maybe its wealth of history, diversity, the Riverfront, I don't know. But I've never experienced another place like it.

Plus, I grew up catholic in St. Louis - which is an experience in and of itself. Went to the catholic schools, etc....

So, it breaks my heart - literally - when I see how certain areas of St. Louis have been allowed to be degraded and condemned.......Turned from a grand city to filth and decay. So many historical buildings that have become derelict......

I guess you just have to live there for a while to see what I mean. It's like another world.
 Quoting: Dried Up Hag

Little Italy, I thought..
Well, Little Rome implies the same notion..people from Italy settled there about the same time Joseph Smith come:
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

So what about Isreal ? What does Israel have to do with the Yeahua Magdaline bloodline ?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

So what about Isreal ? What does Israel have to do with the Yeahua Magdaline bloodline ?

Yeahua and Magdaline met in Jerusalem ?? And they lived secretly in France and produced a bloodline ?? Does any of that have anything to do with the importance of those two places ?
YOUCITY (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
N. Outer 40 near Mason Rd. Map looks like it's in Town and Country. I still can't remember what buildings are nearby.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1145382

Im almost positive it's a Scientology temple. It is Probobly the biggest one I've ever seen though. It's kind of interesting that your bringing it up. What made you think about it?

Maybe it was originally Scientology. If you look it up online it's a Mormon Temple now. I thought of it because of what you said about Mormon's wanting to build their last temple in MO which they thought was the Garden of Eden. The Mormons wanted to stay in MO and make it their headquarters but they got run out of MO (by Baptists I think) because they are considered a cult, and they were polygamists, so they ended up going to Salt Lake City. I'm not sure what part of MO they were in, I'll look it up. The Mormon church was started in the 1800s.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1145382

That's the Mormon Temple off the highway. I toured it when it first opened. That is the only time non-Mormons are allowed inside. The Scientology Temple is in U-City in the Loop.by City Hall.
 Quoting: STL420

Your right , that is a Mormon church.
YOUCITY (OP)
United States
02/10/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
What I really want to know now is what is the connection between the Morman church & masonry ? Is there some kind of connection between the Morman church and the Magdaline bloodline ?
Alesiah

United States
02/10/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
What I really want to know now is what is the connection between the Morman church & masonry ? Is there some kind of connection between the Morman church and the Magdaline bloodline ?

The first Mormon Temple built in Nauvoo Illinois was sold during the 1800's during Joseph Smith era.
Then the latest one was built:
[link to www.ldschurchtemples.com]

The cornerstones for the new temple were laid on 11/04/00 in the year of the Dragon..

DRAGON YEARS

This date marks 11/04/12, the 12 year anniversary.
The date we set-our clocks backward..Fall Back..

[link to wwp.greenwichmeantime.com]

Spring Forward, is set for March 11..

Last Edited by Alesiah on 02/10/2012 11:06 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8486638
United States
02/10/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
WOW, THIS THREAD!!!!

i ended up in stl last september, after practically stumbling into a job here through a transfer that i wasn't even sure i wanted. the first round of synchronicity came when i was using God's calculator from the Armageddon conspiracy website and found that my name is a perfect 360/666, and not anyone else's name i put in it came up to that. then i discovered the the miles between where i came from and st. louis is 666.47 miles! that's 666/4+7=11

anyway, i have been seeing 11's for years and within the last year i had begun seeing 9's.....the place i chose to live in here in stl is 4203......9

i hadn't been on a mixtape website in years...discovered an album that touched my heart but this singer named aaron lefette...the album is name "The Transition"

Let me also add that before and since i've been here (it recently ended) i was going through this...

[link to kundalini-teacher.com]

my spirituality has become a big deal to me now and i feel that i have made incredible progress, and have even sworn off working in offices to pursue my passion and art, which involved public speaking.

anyway, st. louis has been the catalyst for some VERY significant changes in my life and this thread is only more confirmation, thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8486638
United States
02/10/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
they named the highways after the star coordinates!! 270, 255

[link to www.edkohout.com]

Alesiah

United States
02/10/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

The first Mormon Temple built in Nauvoo Illinois was sold during the 1800's during Joseph Smith era.
Then the latest one was built:
[link to www.ldschurchtemples.com]

The cornerstones for the new temple were laid on 11/04/00 in the year of the Dragon..

DRAGON YEARS

This date marks 11/04/12, the 12 year anniversary.
The date we set-our clocks backward..
"Fall Back"..

[link to wwp.greenwichmeantime.com]

"Spring Forward," is set for March 11..

So think BACK, do you know what 11/04/08 was?
The election.
Remember that Mitt was running then too but didn't get to be the Republican candidate...

Should be interesting election this year to see who will be in office, during the year of the Snake 2013..
Alesiah

United States
02/10/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
they named the highways after the star coordinates!! 270, 255

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8486638

Great find!!! Sun and the Moon.. Keep looking you'll find more..
SpaceBillie

User ID: 10472752
United States
02/10/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Under the Budweiser plant are tons of caves and caverns that go to the river...know someone that works there....the hill ..know people from granite city that live further south now...
I have moved from the east coast to the edge of the ozarks...I find it very religious and not progressive at all...like stepping back in time 30, 40 years...
Have meet a few people that are forward thinkers, Thank the universe, but few and far between. need to do a field trip to the mounds for sure. thanks for this thread great and interesting information!!

GLP