Scarbedazzles
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 7087818
United States
01/15/2012 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The LAST Chemtrail thread.......till tomorrow....humor me please
I'm sitting here, reading threads, thinking to my self about the chemtrail argument.... I am soooooo conflicted!

I have seen them in the sky here in Oregon many mornings....even evenings lstely.

They are always at 30,000 or so feet. (no I didn't measure, but they are high)

They start out kind of parallel, and then seem to switch to criss cross and tic tac toe.

There are usually a LOT like 50 or more.

They fly right above our air space, they do not even divert a little.

I am more than a little suspicious, but my hubby (who is a private pilot of 25 years) says all the stories are bullsh**. He says they are nothing more than normal contrails. From high flying military type jets doing their normal flight routines daily. He says they fly so often to gain hours of flight time.

OK..... so let's just SAY that they aren't dropping chemicals......then why sooooo many high flights most.....but not ALL..... mornings???? Who is going where??? At a time when we are trying to "downsize" our military, WTF are we doing up there? And WHY?

I am uneducated in the Chemtrail craze...just a noob. Could we have a little round table discussion ?(not interested in shills and trolls trying to stir the pot) I would like to know both sides of this issue.

Try and be civilized....lol
Fool me once, shame on you.....fool me twice shame on me.
Scarbedazzles  (OP)

United States
01/15/2012 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The LAST Chemtrail thread.......till tomorrow....humor me please
Heres my morning sky in Eugene, Oregon....

[link to i184.photobucket.com]

[link to i184.photobucket.com]

hope that worked...yep!!! BAZINGA!!

Last Edited by Divergent on 01/15/2012 02:27 AM
Scarbedazzles  (OP)

United States
01/15/2012 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
crickets up in here....
Scarbedazzles  (OP)

United States
01/15/2012 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
yawn... i see everyone is busy making a different chem thread multi pages....humph.....lol i fucking give up
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1384277
United States
01/15/2012 06:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm in Chicago, not far from O'Hare Airport and they're spraying 5 to 6 days per week. I watch the real passenger planes fly with chemtrail planes spraying in the background. The spraying is so heavy that they block the sunlight as the spray begin to spread. When the planes have emptied the tanks, they fly north to Wisconsin, 4 planes flying in a row like an air show. I'm constantly checking the skies!

I have a pond in my yard and last summer we had a heavy layer of chemical and large oil rings floating, creating a ring on the pond's edges. I had to drain and refill the pond as birds use it for drinking and bath.

On days when they aren't spraying, usually Sunday, planes flying at the high altitudes will have contrail which dissipate within seconds. Chemtrails remain for over 15 minutes, checkerboard designs, etc. Sorry your husband is closed minded. Mine was too until I showed him articles and youtube videos.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211208
United States
01/15/2012 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remind me never to fly with your husband.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8114581
United Kingdom
01/15/2012 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
[...]
OK..... so let's just SAY that they aren't dropping chemicals......then why sooooo many high flights most.....but not ALL..... mornings????
 Quoting: Scarbedazzles

not all flights are at morning, its just you see might see more contrails because the air is cooler. later in the day you dont see the contrail and you cant see the plane - because spotting a 200ft object from 30k ft (5.5miles) away is really, really hard, unless its reflecting sun light.
Rybo

User ID: 1513218
United States
01/15/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good on ya OP for taking notice that this just isn't right. This is happening everywhere. No need to feel conflicted about the issue, we are all in this together.

hf
And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire. ~

Ezekial 1:4
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6845027
United States
01/15/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good on ya OP for taking notice that this just isn't right. This is happening everywhere. No need to feel conflicted about the issue, we are all in this together.

hf
 Quoting: Rybo

No, you chemtards are all in it together...The rest of us understand air saturation, aviation and the jet engine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8899307
United States
01/15/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
shill ^. Your husband is oblivious to the differencr between a con/chemtrail.. clearly they spray shit that isnt normal or it wouldnt haze up the sky ALL DAY. contrails go away, chemtrails linger and taunt us at levels just above the atmosphere, then after a couple days goes by or a day whatever, the particles fallout on to our water supplies, in our soil, and on us. Last time i checked alumina wasnt good for the respratory system. i know theres a bunch of videos about them on here but heres a short one that will explain quite a bit, then you can do your own research and maybe your husband can learn too.. [youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]
uscrusader1

User ID: 1242940
United States
01/15/2012 04:56 PM

Report Abusive Post
Scarbedazzles,
Here are my;
Video of ADC budget proposal at the Pentagon.
Chemtrail Chemist thread discussion.
Chicago Chemtrail documentation.
Ties it all together, 'concept guy', chemist, actual spraying, Chemtrails do exist.

Multiple confirmed eyewitness reports in Chicagoland observed sprayed chemtrails in several different events.

11-22-09 Chemtrail cloud seeding for fog cover - DHS and AF Joint task force op for terrorist air interdiction over cities(Chicago).
Thread: Chemtrails over Chicagoland 11-22-2009

03-29-10 During the world wide flu pandemic report
Thread: Low Spraying "chem-trail" Plane WOW!

06-01-11 Chicago racial attacks on Caucasions - Race based biomedication eliminating any more summer reported problems!
Thread: Chemtrails in Chicagoland 6-1-2011

09-20-11 Forming a focus hub for a cyclonic weather spiral that lasted for a week using HAARP?, ?
Thread: Chemtrails over Chicagoland 9/20/2011
Thread: Who owned the sky over Chicago Tuesday 9-20-2011 between 8-12AM?
Thread: Chemtrails over Chicagoland 9-20-11, now a cyclonic weather pattern 9-24-11

10-07-11 One of several chemtrail grids applications prior to CME Solar Flare arrivals, GLP has one of the few real time CME report threads.
Thread: Chemtrails Over Chicago...New pics just taken 10/07/2011 around 12:15 pm
Thread: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily) (Page 405)

09-12-11 AC153 Incoming CME
Thread: Yesterday is the first day in months that I have seen chemtrails again!!!!!
Thread: G3 Geomagnetic Storm - On Sept. 12, we are expected to receive a direct hit!!!

And here is a thread of a former Chemtrail Chemist developing the actual ADC compounds;
I spent 17 years developing various chemicals for Chemtrails - ask me almost anything.
Thread: I spent 17 years developing various chemicals for Chemtrails - ask me almost anything.

And finally here is a pretty convincing video from 5 years ago(!) a research proposal talking about Aerially Dispersed Virus at the Pentagon.
Pentagon Eugenics Alter DNA to breed out Religious impulses via FunVax Vaccinations and Aerosol Spraying

[link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

I'm sitting here, reading threads, thinking to my self about the chemtrail argument.... I am soooooo conflicted!

I have seen them in the sky here in Oregon many mornings....even evenings lstely.

They start out kind of parallel, and then seem to switch to criss cross and tic tac toe.

I am more than a little suspicious, but my hubby (who is a private pilot of 25 years) says all the stories are bullsh**. He says they are nothing more than normal contrails. From high flying military type jets doing their normal flight routines daily. He says they fly so often to gain hours of flight time.

OK..... so let's just SAY that they aren't dropping chemicals......then why sooooo many high flights most.....but not ALL..... mornings???? Who is going where??? At a time when we are trying to "downsize" our military, WTF are we doing up there? And WHY?

I am uneducated in the Chemtrail craze...just a noob. Could we have a little round table discussion ?(not interested in shills and trolls trying to stir the pot) I would like to know both sides of this issue.

Last Edited by uscrusader1 on 01/15/2012 05:16 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/15/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
shill ^. Your husband is oblivious to the differencr between a con/chemtrail.. clearly they spray shit that isnt normal or it wouldnt haze up the sky ALL DAY. contrails go away, chemtrails linger and taunt us at levels just above the atmosphere, then after a couple days goes by or a day whatever, the particles fallout on to our water supplies, in our soil, and on us. Last time i checked alumina wasnt good for the respratory system. i know theres a bunch of videos about them on here but heres a short one that will explain quite a bit, then you can do your own research and maybe your husband can learn too.. [youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8899307

^chemtard.

The ONLY difference between contrails that disappear right away...and ones that last and spread, are the atmospheric conditions.

Aluminum is leached from our soil from acid rain.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5511984
United States
01/15/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, I live in Southern Oregon. Ever notice how some days there are no trails in the sky? Ever notice that when the weatherman says moisture is on the way, it never shows up? Ever seen any white silky crap sticking to your heat pump? I have to all of the above. This proves nothing, bit it's interesting. Ever notice the ones who bash chemtrail believers never present any facts. They say things like "we understand air saturation". I have made a few time lapse videos that show these trails spreading and creating a milky haze over my entire area that last all day, yes all day. This proves nothing as I am not educated on atmospheric pressures and jet exhaust. I do however, remember what my sky used to look like. I rarely see a true blue sky anymore.

So to those who dismiss the theory as 'con'trails, with all due respect to your opinion, is it natural for this stuff to linger all day long, causing entire communities to spend days in the shadows of this stuff? Please enlighten me with your knowledge.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3882431
United States
01/15/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
[...]
OK..... so let's just SAY that they aren't dropping chemicals......then why sooooo many high flights most.....but not ALL..... mornings????

not all flights are at morning, its just you see might see more contrails because the air is cooler. later in the day you dont see the contrail and you cant see the plane - because spotting a 200ft object from 30k ft (5.5miles) away is really, really hard, unless its reflecting sun light.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8114581

Exactly. You can't see the planes in the brown gray haze but the spray lines coming from it, plain as day. So soild objects in the air harder to see through the spray, but the spray can be seen more than a soild plane.
Scarbedazzles  (OP)

United States
01/16/2012 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
well Ive seen a blackish trail recently....tried to take a pic, but looked like a shadow.....that wouldn't be air saturation or whatever, right?
Scarbedazzles  (OP)

United States
01/16/2012 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Scarbedazzles,
Here are my;
Video of ADC budget proposal at the Pentagon.
Chemtrail Chemist thread discussion.
Chicago Chemtrail documentation.
Ties it all together, 'concept guy', chemist, actual spraying, Chemtrails do exist.

Multiple confirmed eyewitness reports in Chicagoland observed sprayed chemtrails in several different events.

11-22-09 Chemtrail cloud seeding for fog cover - DHS and AF Joint task force op for terrorist air interdiction over cities(Chicago).
Thread: Chemtrails over Chicagoland 11-22-2009

03-29-10 During the world wide flu pandemic report
Thread: Low Spraying "chem-trail" Plane WOW!

06-01-11 Chicago racial attacks on Caucasions - Race based biomedication eliminating any more summer reported problems!
Thread: Chemtrails in Chicagoland 6-1-2011

09-20-11 Forming a focus hub for a cyclonic weather spiral that lasted for a week using HAARP?, ?
Thread: Chemtrails over Chicagoland 9/20/2011
Thread: Who owned the sky over Chicago Tuesday 9-20-2011 between 8-12AM?
Thread: Chemtrails over Chicagoland 9-20-11, now a cyclonic weather pattern 9-24-11

10-07-11 One of several chemtrail grids applications prior to CME Solar Flare arrivals, GLP has one of the few real time CME report threads.
Thread: Chemtrails Over Chicago...New pics just taken 10/07/2011 around 12:15 pm
Thread: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily) (Page 405)

09-12-11 AC153 Incoming CME
Thread: Yesterday is the first day in months that I have seen chemtrails again!!!!!
Thread: G3 Geomagnetic Storm - On Sept. 12, we are expected to receive a direct hit!!!

And here is a thread of a former Chemtrail Chemist developing the actual ADC compounds;
I spent 17 years developing various chemicals for Chemtrails - ask me almost anything.
Thread: I spent 17 years developing various chemicals for Chemtrails - ask me almost anything.

And finally here is a pretty convincing video from 5 years ago(!) a research proposal talking about Aerially Dispersed Virus at the Pentagon.
Pentagon Eugenics Alter DNA to breed out Religious impulses via FunVax Vaccinations and Aerosol Spraying

[link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

Quoting: uscrusader1

This was great stuff!!!
Thank you soooo much for the information. Now if I can just get my sweet hubby to watch between the playoffs....rofl.

BTW whomever said they wouldn't want to fly with him.....is wrong. He was the best. He's been grounded due to heart trouble for 10 years. I think this is why he doesn't understand. Maybe they weren't as obvious then. IDK....maybe I'm making excuses.pilot
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2033927
United Kingdom
01/16/2012 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
So to those who dismiss the theory as 'con'trails, with all due respect to your opinion, is it natural for this stuff to linger all day long, causing entire communities to spend days in the shadows of this stuff? Please enlighten me with your knowledge.
 Quoting: GLPtard

Is it natural for water vapour to linger in the air all day? If you've seen a cloud and know what its made of, your answer is of course "yes". So why is it so difficult to accept contrails will do this too, as they are composed of water vapour?
Scarbedazzles  (OP)

United States
01/16/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Is it natural for water vapour to linger in the air all day? If you've seen a cloud and know what its made of, your answer is of course "yes". So why is it so difficult to accept contrails will do this too, as they are composed of water vapour?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2033927

But....and i'm playing devil's advocate here.... clouds also don't automatically increase in mass nor do they spread out all over the place like the trails do. I've really given it a lot of thought and I'm not convinced that they are something nefarious, but I do know these do not act "just like a cloud". They are obvious and different.
Gibs
User ID: 1099878
United States
01/16/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is for them to do and know it is right cause they can and will do it but if it backfires it is on them also so we all will await the outcome and well i had a brainfart and well you could call that a chem of sorts that you would not want to smell, aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i must be a chemmie?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/16/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

But....and i'm playing devil's advocate here.... clouds also don't automatically increase in mass nor do they spread out all over the place like the trails do. I've really given it a lot of thought and I'm not convinced that they are something nefarious, but I do know these do not act "just like a cloud". They are obvious and different.

Actually, they can...and do.

The trails are contrails..
uscrusader1

United States
01/16/2012 10:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
Scarbedazzles,
Did you scan this thread, cause I know it's real looonnnggg. There are many of these labs across the country some do 'non-toxic to human' chemtrail chemicals, and extrapolating from that, other labs are not.
I spent 17 years developing various chemicals for Chemtrails - ask me almost anything. Thread: I spent 17 years developing various chemicals for Chemtrails - ask me almost anything.

And I'm 'sort of' with you on the nefarious part. I think the agency doing the chemtrail project is in the final 'test on human population' phase. Using non-toxic chemicals/biologicals to evaluate the efficacy of the ADC 'system' of delivery. In Chicago the chemtrails are well engineered for proper row spacing, merging together, and even dispersion. They have it almost perfected.

Scarbedazzles read your PM's.

Last Edited by uscrusader1 on 01/16/2012 10:06 PM
Scarbedazzles  (OP)

United States
01/17/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
When you talked about the "even dispersion" I do get what you mean....almost like they are practicing. I have noticed that at times they seem to be a little more east or north depending on the winds is what I guessed. Thereby, targeting the end result where the chems land. hmmmmmm.....

Last Edited by Divergent on 01/17/2012 12:25 AM
Scarbedazzles  (OP)

United States
01/17/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
When you talked about the "even dispersion" I do get what you mean....almost like they are practicing. I have noticed that at times they seem to be a little more east or north depending on the winds is what I guessed. Thereby, targeting the end result where the chems land. hmmmmmm.....

OR..... targeting the cloud coverage to hide whatever.... thats more my theory.

Last Edited by Divergent on 01/17/2012 12:26 AM
uscrusader1

United States
01/17/2012 01:03 AM

Report Abusive Post
Scarbedazzles,
When I say almost perfected. I think they would use the cover of clouds or night if it were perfected. But in Chicago it is during clear blue sky days to see the performance of the spray pattern.
I have even seen them 'touch up' an operation when two trails wouldn't meet properly.
In that case the large KC767 type jet shut off two of the 4 spray nozzles for less of a chemtrail to patch-up with.

Last Edited by uscrusader1 on 01/17/2012 11:32 AM
Scarbedazzles  (OP)

United States
01/17/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Scarbedazzles,
When I say almost perfected. I think they would use the cover of clouds or night if it were perfected. But in Chicago it is during clear blue sky days to see the performance of the spraying. I have even seen them 'touch up' an operation when two trails wouldn't meet properly.
In that case the large KC767 type jet shut off two of the 4 spray nozzles for less of a chemtrail patch-up.

ours are almost always on clear days.... what I've not seen yet are the ones that actually keep spraying and turn around. The ones i see cross the sky, then double back. Unless it's a different plane from the opposite direction.

Have ya'll read some of the wierd stuff out there about chemtrails? Like Sylphs???? what is that? I like to consider myself a science minded individual and when things start to sound like fairy tales, I begin to waver. (of course, my faith is a different subject as I am unwavering on that)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2033927
United Kingdom
01/17/2012 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

chemicals aren't landing anywhere, otherwise you wouldn't see the trail persist. the contents of the trail are not precipitating. i dont understand why people don't see this inherent contradiction of chemtrails.

i really dont understand why you'd ignore the advice of your experienced husband and take the input of a bunch of internet warriors.
uscrusader1

United States
01/17/2012 11:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
So true. But a 60X spotting scope, as used by marksmen, will bring the aircraft almost full view. The variable zoom works best otherwise the aircraft is hard to find in the big sky.

Personal proof is in seeing spray plumes where there are no engines, and engines producing no contrails. These are plain aircraft with no tail logos, N-numbers or windows, same aircraft in all Chicago operations.

All this coming from a former chemtrail skeptic, very much like OP's hubby.

[...]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8114581

uscrusader1

United States
01/17/2012 12:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
bunch of internet warriors
HEY, I resemble that! chuckle

Until you are under the pattern AC927 you won't understand. One aircraft silently sprays overhead(cropduster style over 10 million people), the chemical plumes disperse and merge(from 8 miles apart), then the even haze of chemical mist slowly wafts down on us(and yes, you can see this happen).
But from 35,000 feet it could take hours/days to reach the ground. I ran the calculations somewhere on another thread.

chemicals aren't landing anywhere, otherwise you wouldn't see the trail persist. the contents of the trail are not precipitating. i dont understand why people don't see this inherent contradiction of chemtrails.

i really dont understand why you'd ignore the advice of your experienced husband and take the input of a bunch of internet warriors.

uscrusader1

United States
01/17/2012 12:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
Chemtrail plumes are designed to disperse for maximum effectiveness, I will pose that question to the chemtrail chemist thread. That was part of his job.
The KC767 has a 30,000 gallon capacity and most of it is probably a diluent for the active chemtrail chemical, water probably. Then the surface tension needs to be increased for the droplets in the atomized spray so they don't recombine. So unlike clouds the chemtrails will spread out.

Last Edited by uscrusader1 on 01/17/2012 12:26 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/17/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chemtrail plumes are designed to disperse for maximum effectiveness, I will pose that question to the chemtrail chemist thread. That was part of his job.
The KC767 has a 30,000 gallon capacity and most of it is probably a diluent for the active chemtrail chemical, water probably. Then the surface tension needs to be increased for the droplets in the atomized spray so they don't recombine. So unlike clouds the chemtrails will spread out.

lolatu
Scarbedazzles  (OP)

United States
01/17/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

or.....if you'd read thoroughly, my theory WAS mostly about cloud cover either to keep us from seeing something, or to keep out uv...etc... chemicals wouldnt matter in that scenario.

AND btw, I am a most worthy opponent being an amazing internet "Warrior" myself....roflmbo

macgun

you know how it is....."so much cooler online"

headbang

Last Edited by Divergent on 01/17/2012 10:42 PM

GLP