IMPORTANT! - Fluoride Linked to #1 Cause of Death in New Research

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 294629
United States
01/19/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IMPORTANT! - Fluoride Linked to #1 Cause of Death in New Research
There is an organization fighting the use of fluoride. They have all the research and are organizing efforts in many communities.

You can join them and help get rid of fluoride.

Fluoride Action Network
[link to www.fluoridealert.org]
Dragon Slayer
User ID: 8951556
United States
01/19/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL. A valedictorian of Shilltard University?

If you were so smart you would be able to take it a step forward and realize the addition of a salt to a person's bloodstream, a person who already has arterial calcification especially, will result in an INCREASE in the arterial accretions due to the affinity of various NA-FL salt compounds to lodge there, as PROVEN by that study.

In addition these compound will also shed a fluoride ion or two which will bind with calcium either on the plaque, or creating a INSOLUBLE Calcium fluoride. (see reference below)

Now while insoluble CAF2 is generally harmless, the process whereby it was created has just removed that free calcium's potential to do its proper work in regulating the nervous system, specifically by disrupting the homeostasis (proper exchange) of sodium and calcium ions across the plasma membrane of a cell. In other words, Fluoride encourages a short in the circuit by reducing free Calcium.

^ a b c I. M. Rabinowitch. Acute Fluoride Poisoning. Can Med Assoc J. 1945, 52, 345–349. [1]

The mechanism of toxicity involves the combination of the fluoride anion with the calcium ions in the blood to form insoluble calcium fluoride, resulting in hypocalcemia; calcium is indispensable for the function of the nervous system, and the condition can be fatal. Treatment may involve oral administration of dilute calcium hydroxide or calcium chloride to prevent further absorption, and injection of calcium gluconate to increase the calcium levels in the blood.
 Quoting: Dragon Slayer 8951556

I'll tell you what I'm smart enough to do. I'm smart enough not to assume that drinking a miniscule amount of fluoride is going to cause heart disease based on the fact that directly injecting large amounts of fluoride into a person's bloodstream binds with the calcification that is already present.

I am also apparently smart enough to point out that this entire post is based on a lie. A misreading of the research done out of sheer stupidity or ideology.

I'm also smart enough to notice when faced with this fact none of you recognize the error and instead engage in the "baffle me with BS" maneuver that is easy to see through.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8954905

A minuscule (yes I spelled it correctly) amount of Fluoride? Really, Mr. Valedictorian?

So much for your edumacation.

Keyword = Bioaccumulation.

Water from drinking, water used in cooking beans/rice/pasta, water absorbed through skin in shower/bath, DAILY.

Fluoride concentrated in Cow's milk.

Fluoride salts aplenty in the pesticides concentrated in your cereal grains, vegetables, fruits. PROVEN.

Know any one who does NOT cook with "non-stick" coated pans? What about restaurants? Massive fluroride release every time they are heated. Airborne particulate and absorption into the food. Look it up.

Its in the soil everywhere there is a commercial farm, and in the air locally as well.

Furthermore, the OP of this thread said it was LINKED to Heart Disease, not "the cause". And it is certainly proven to have some link. I stand by my original assessment of your reading comprehension and deductive powers. Seriously lacking.
 Quoting: Dragon Slayer 8951556

Yeah, the OP can say it is "linked" to heart disease all he likes, but when he shows a link to a dumb website that totally misrepresents what the research paper showed then he isn't making his case.

The study had nothing to do with fluoride being linked to heart disease. It was simply showing a method of using fluoride as a tracer for CAT scans.

You are also welcome to talk about "bioaccumulation" until you are blue in the face. It is a popular word among morons who understand the general concept but don't realize how it applies in the real world.

Bioaccumulation requires that the rate of excretion is less than the rate of accretion. It requires sources high enough so that the equilibrium between gaining the substance and losing the substance is at a harmful level.

This has not been demonstrated with the miniscule levels of fluoride added to municipal water supplies.

But whatever, I doubt you have the intelligence to understand what I said or the wisdom to rely on proof rather than rumors and misrepresentations from conspiracy websites.

Your argument boils down to that fact that you've been brainwashed not to like something by stupid people using stupid arguments that only work on the stupid. You could say "anything" could "bioaccumulate" in your body to harmful levels, but unless you demonstrate it then your argument is full of hot air and demonstrates a remarkable lack of understanding of the real world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8954905

You say it has not been demonstrated, but then again LIMIT your argument to the "MINUSCULE" amounts in municipal water supplies, completely ignoring where I point out the associated circumstances in context including daily use, the pervasiveness of the use of water (it is in every juice on the market), the fact that soil does not "excrete" fluoride, nor does the surface of vegetables and fruits it is sprayed on, nor do the corn flakes and rice krispies "excrete" the fluoride which has been concentrated into them during processing, the utter ubiquity of non-stick cookware, the fact that the body does not excrete fluoride effectively as it is highly reactive both as a salt and in ion form, not to mention that the study linked in this thread PROVED that it has an affinity to the calcifications along the walls of the very arteries that are transporting it for "excretion".

But you would rather dither about HOW the OP's language portrays the study, instead of the facts the study brings to light.

And you dismiss "conspiracy websites" like a child. You are posting on a conspiracy website among scores of others with a track record for uncovering and proving that human beings, especially central government statists, conspire against their fellows as a daily ritual.

And you will take as gospel truth the taxpayer funded studies arranged by the industries who benefited from simultaneously disposing of and profiting from their poisonous industrial waste, as if they couldn't possibly be biased or skewed, yet ignore the leagues of studies on fluoride and its associated health problems funded by private individuals and groups who largely do so for altruistic reasons.

YOU are the one appearing brainwashed with an obvious bias in the face of the facts, and the simple deductions which can be made. But that is OK. A reasonable person will see the truth, and you can go on with the jack boot jammed in the back of your neck that keeps your head stuck in the ground if you like.

Just don't expect me to make it easy on you to drag anyone else down into that dark place.
Dragon Slayer
United States
01/19/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Forgot to mention how those "minuscule" amounts of highly reactive fluorides easily cross the blood/brain barrier, have affinity to accumluate in a certain structure in the brain, as well as other "micro-environments" in the human body, that the kidneys appear to have a difficult time with the "excretion" of even the most "minute" amounts, and it is directly linked to bone cancers.

I suppose these researchers were simply motivated by their envy of the wealth of the Executive management of ALCOA??

More than one study corroborates this HORROR...

1. A recent animal study, conducted by scientists at the US Environmental Protection Agency (Varner 1998), reported that exposure to just 1 ppm fluoride caused kidney damage in rats if they drank the water for an extended period of time, while a new study from China found an increased rate of kidney disease among humans consuming more than 2 ppm. Hence, the adverse effects to kidney function that fluoride causes at high doses over short periods of time, may also be replicated with small doses if consumed over long periods of time.

2. According to the US National Research Council,

"several lines of information indicate an effect of fluoride exposure on thyroid function" - particularly among individuals with an iodine deficiency.

"it is apparent that fluorides have the ability to interfere with the functions of the brain."

3. According to the National Toxicology Program, "the preponderance of evidence" from laboratory 'in vitro' studies indicates that fluoride is a mutagenic compound. Many substances which cause mutagenic damage also cause cancer. While the concentrations of fluoride causing mutagenic damage in laboratory studies are higher than the concentrations found in human blood, there are certain "microenvironments" in the body (e.g. the bones and the bladder) where the concentrations of fluoride can accumulate to levels comparable to, or in excess of, those causing mutagenic effects in the laboratory. Fluoride has been found to cause bone cancer (osteosarcoma) in government animal studies and rates of osteosarcoma among young males living in fluoridated areas have been found to be higher than young males living in unfluoridated areas.

[link to openeye.99k.org]

4. It is now known - thanks to the meticulous research of Dr. Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey in England - that the pineal gland is the primary target of fluoride accumulation within the body.

The soft tissue of the adult pineal gland contains more fluoride than any other soft tissue in the body - a level of fluoride (~300 ppm) capable of inhibiting enzymes.

It is now known - thanks to the meticulous research of Dr. Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey in England - that the pineal gland is the primary target of fluoride accumulation within the body.

The soft tissue of the adult pineal gland contains more fluoride than any other soft tissue in the body - a level of fluoride (~300 ppm) capable of inhibiting enzymes.

The pineal gland also contains hard tissue (hyroxyapatite crystals), and this hard tissue accumulates more fluoride (up to 21,000 ppm) than any other hard tissue in the body (e.g. teeth and bone).

After finding that the pineal gland is a major target for fluoride accumulation in humans, Dr. Luke conducted animal experiments to determine if the accumulated fluoride could impact the functioning of the gland - particulalry the gland's regulation of melatonin.

Luke found that animals treated with fluoride had lower levels of circulating melatonin, as reflected by reduced levels of melatonin metabolites in the animals' urine. This reduced level of circulating melatonin was accompanied - as might be expected - by an earlier onset of puberty in the fluoride-treated female animals.

Luke summarized her human and animal findings as follows:

"In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body. Fluoride is associated with depressed pineal melatonin synthesis by prepubertal gerbils and an accelerated onset of sexual maturation in the female gerbil. The results strengthen the hypothesis that the pineal has a role in the timing of the onset of puberty. Whether or not fluoride interferes with pineal function in humans requires further investigation."

Links to corroborating articles.

[link to www.naturalnews.com]

link to original study entitled "Neurodegenerative changes in different regions of brain, spinal cord and sciatic nerve of rats treated with sodium fluoride" is found in the Natural news articl.
Dragon Slayer
United States
01/19/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am afraid that the reason this thread only enjoyed a day and a half of serious discussion and perusal may in part be due to the insidiously gradual effect that fluoride actually has upon the pineal gland.

It certainly explained the half-witted attempts of the shrilly shill detractors styling as debunkers who stumbled around the discussion in denial of the darkness caused by their own calcified pineal glands.

NO intuition available to these poor folks.

On the other hand, there are alot of subjects of knowledge coming to the light these days which deserve to be examined, and for those not completely zombified, even viewing a fraction of the studies and videos provided probably served to alert them sufficiently to take personal action.

Job well done to all the vigilantes out there, and to the shills, get well soon.

bumpyoda
ShadowDancer

User ID: 287857
United States
01/19/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
VERITAS

It is a neurotoxin

And just as cell phones increase the risk of cancer, especially brain cancer, and many continue to use them regardless

...or aspartame...

or to ingest all the SSRI(s) and are loaded with fluoxetine....fluoride...as the rats are poisoned with the same...go and read for yourself what rodents and pests are killed with, by way of poison...

Amazing that the food giants, who manipulate OUR food, are the same ones who develop deadly chemicals or utilize waste products to fertilize, sterilize, or neutralize...the masses and the "pests" of the world...and having a thinking mind seems to make one a pest in these twisted times

Round up ready INDEED!!!

Same as that stuff...sterilizing many and killing many who could of spoke out...but cannot

Who can speak now or are they to entrained to the digital god?

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 01/19/2012 01:27 PM
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
D.S.
United States
01/19/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
VERITAS

It is a neurotoxin

And just as cell phones increase the risk of cancer, especially brain cancer, and many continue to use them regardless

...or aspartame...

or to ingest all the SSRI(s) and are loaded with fluoxetine....fluoride...as the rats are poisoned with the same...go and read for yourself what rodents and pests are killed with, by way of poison...

Amazing that the food giants, who manipulate OUR food, are the same ones who develop deadly chemicals or utilize waste products to fertilize, sterilize, or neutralize...the masses and the "pests" of the world...and having a thinking mind seems to make one a pest in these twisted times

Round up ready INDEED!!!

Same as that stuff...sterilizing many and killing many who could of spoke out...but cannot

Who can speak now or are they to entrained to the digital god?
 Quoting: ShadowDancer

In my estimation, these freakish captains of industry, their shill scientist enablers and their intellectual propagandist cheerleaders, are all so poisoned from the intake of these very chemicals that not a glimmer of light can ever reach their third eye, and their hearts beat uselessly.

They are now empty vessels, organic puppets for the darkness of ignorance which renders them mere parasitic, robotic, automatons whose only source of energetic recharge is to feed off the psychic vibrations of the suffering of others, in order to ignore their own pitiful condition.

Zombified Vampires whose lack of soul contact leaves them perpetually unfulfilled and searching for YOUR misery to temporarily fill their vacant hearts.

Transmigration is their only friend at this point.

yoda
Daikirai

User ID: 1528322
Netherlands
01/21/2012 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good thread. Thanks for all the usefull tips !!
Chi pecora si fa, il lupo se la mangia
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9340838
United States
01/22/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Naturally occuring Calcium Fluoride in water

versus

Industrial waste by-products Sodium Fluoride and Silicofluoride added to water by man.

[link to www.fluoridedebate.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9340838
United States
01/22/2012 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to truth11.com]

The True Origins of the "Fluoridate the water" concept.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2012 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
I started taking Iodine this week. The kind I have is in liquid form, potassium iodide. The recommended dosage is 3 drops per day. I decide to increase the dosage. I want the fluoride gone as fast as possible.

If the recommended dosage is 3 drops a day and I take 4 drops, twice a day, is there any reason for concern?

I have never heard of any problem from too much iodine.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/23/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
WeAreOne  (OP)

User ID: 9296520
United Kingdom
01/23/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I started taking Iodine this week. The kind I have is in liquid form, potassium iodide. The recommended dosage is 3 drops per day. I decide to increase the dosage. I want the fluoride gone as fast as possible.

If the recommended dosage is 3 drops a day and I take 4 drops, twice a day, is there any reason for concern?

I have never heard of any problem from too much iodine.
 Quoting: Nobleone

Heh, I'm doing exactly the same cool2
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9779477
United States
01/28/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
How much iodine is too much? I did some research because I didn't want to mess up my thyroid.
I've calculated that around 300 mcg per day is safe. It is twice the recommended dosage.

My source is from a website that seems to be banned here.
WeAreOne  (OP)

User ID: 9489967
United Kingdom
01/29/2012 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I stick to what the bottle says. I'm ok with slowly but surly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9779477
United States
01/29/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2012 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was always using a brita filter for water and thought I was safe until learning more about fluoride. So, since 2007 I've been drinking fluoride unaware.

I need to clean my pineal gland as quickly as I can but don't want adverse side effects.

I'm reading about borax. I keep hearing that it de-calcifies the pineal gland. Most of the info I find talks about its toxicity. Some homeopathy sites mention people getting kidney pains from it and having to stop. I realize that some cleansers are slightly toxic sometimes, but so is alcohol.

Most are using 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon in a liter of water.

Questions:
Does anyone have any good links about borax/boron oral use?

What is the ideal safe dosage?

What type borax should I be using?

Are there any long term ailments associated with its oral use?

Most important!
Is the brain damage from fluoride reversible?
While borax is not violently toxic, it can cause skin reactions. Ingestion is also not advised, as even small amounts are not beneficial to human health. Around the house, borax can be useful for cleaning, laundry brightening, and as an insecticide or pesticide. Borax is also used in the manufacture of fire retardants, antiseptics, and fungicides. In the laboratory, borax may be used as a buffer for chemical reactions, since it is a non-reactive base and it will keep chemical solutions stable.

[link to www.wisegeek.com]
WeAreOne  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/31/2012 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was always using a brita filter for water and thought I was safe until learning more about fluoride. So, since 2007 I've been drinking fluoride unaware.

I need to clean my pineal gland as quickly as I can but don't want adverse side effects.

I'm reading about borax. I keep hearing that it de-calcifies the pineal gland. Most of the info I find talks about its toxicity. Some homeopathy sites mention people getting kidney pains from it and having to stop. I realize that some cleansers are slightly toxic sometimes, but so is alcohol.

Most are using 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon in a liter of water.

Questions:
Does anyone have any good links about borax/boron oral use?

What is the ideal safe dosage?

What type borax should I be using?

Are there any long term ailments associated with its oral use?

Most important!
Is the brain damage from fluoride reversible?
While borax is not violently toxic, it can cause skin reactions. Ingestion is also not advised, as even small amounts are not beneficial to human health. Around the house, borax can be useful for cleaning, laundry brightening, and as an insecticide or pesticide. Borax is also used in the manufacture of fire retardants, antiseptics, and fungicides. In the laboratory, borax may be used as a buffer for chemical reactions, since it is a non-reactive base and it will keep chemical solutions stable.

[link to www.wisegeek.com]
 Quoting: Nobleone

Doesn't sound too good does it?

I opted for Zeo Force earth clay, Lugol's iodine and some dolomite tablets.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/02/2012 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
yoda

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/03/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
readup
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7774914
United States
02/03/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I still think this thread should be perma pinned forever.

so important.

every visitor to the site needs to see this thread first thing!
Pin This Thread!
United States
02/06/2012 06:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I still think this thread should be perma pinned forever.

so important.

every visitor to the site needs to see this thread first thing!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7774914

Well, you've seen the kind of threads that get pinned. LOL
WeAreOne  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/06/2012 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
It does get bumped from time to time so it still reaching some people cool2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9870157
United States
02/08/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP