Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

IMPORTANT! - Fluoride Linked to #1 Cause of Death in New Research

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7731911
01/17/2012 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IMPORTANT! - Fluoride Linked to #1 Cause of Death in New Research
another issue. What about the meat and vegies? If they are fed fluoridated water does it pass on into the edible product?
Hitokiri

User ID: 7176231
United States
01/17/2012 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fluorides are a key ingredient of Prozac and many other psychiatric drugs. Prozac, scientific name Fluoxetine, is 94% fluoride.
 Quoting: WeAreOne

Yup! That's why they want it in our drinking water. To keep us docile so we won't stand up for ourselves and protest while they strip us of our rights. Apparently they don't trust us to brush our own teeth... And why they seem to care so much about our teeth is kinda weird, don't ya think?! It's all about controlling the masses.
"We learn from history that we learn nothing from history." - George Bernard Shaw
SleepyNightOwl

User ID: 3990918
United States
01/17/2012 09:19 AM

Report Abusive Post
Better than the above recipe is this, I just made it this morning:

2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
1 Tbsp Baking Soda

Mix them together well.

Rinse periodically with 3% Hydrogen Peroxide per instructions on label.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9005283

This is exactly what I have been using for the last few months and it works great! And your breath stays fresher way longer than it does with regular poison-paste! I still have not convinced my son to use it though, he tried it and said it's gross, lol (he's 14) so he won't use it. The taste may take some people time to get used to, but I don't mind it at all. I actually like it - especially knowing the health benefits.

Coconut oil also has strong anti-bacterial properties! And baking soda is an acid neutralizer. Acids formed from foods are the main cause of cavities!

I purchased a 4 pack of empty plastic "travel" bottles (tubes) at Cub Foods grocery store for about $3.50 which I use to store my homemade toothpaste in. They work perfectly! They have a flip-top cap just like regular toothpaste tubes have, so the paste squeezes out easily. The package of bottles I purchased came with 4 different colors of tubes: blue, pink, purple and green.

I am thinking about mixing up homemade toothpastes with different flavors for the different bottles, using natural flavorings. I'm thinking Pina Colada, strawberry and spearmint. The one I am using now is just plain coconut oil and baking soda.

I have used fluoride toothpaste twice since I started using the homemade toothpaste and both times I did so, I felt ill later that evening or next day.

Hmmmmmmm.....
TIME IS A TRICK...

"The one in power makes law under which the colonized fall. Without God, it's just the blind leading the blind". ~ Prince, Colonized Mind

Independent healer and distributor of obscure knowledge.
Anonymous Coward
01/17/2012 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I always thought this about beer. So I drink European beer.

[link to www.celluliteinvestigation.com]

Foods with Fluoride

non-organic poultry products, especially mechanically de-boned chicken such as chicken nuggets, ground chicken, chicken hot dogs, etc.; also, chicken soup made from bones (fluoride from pesticides on feed accumulates in bones, fat, and skin)

sardines, canned salmon, etc. where bones are eaten along with the rest of the fish (I did not eat these foods when I was dealing with fluoroderma so I can not verify if they caused outbreaks or not. I recently bought a can of sardines to conduct a self-experiment… I will let you know how it goes)

cereal (when made from fluoridated water during the extrusion process)

produce sprayed with cryolite (including grapes, potatoes, broccoli, squash, berries, lettuce, tomatoes, citrus fruits and several other common fruits and vegetables)

foods sprayed with sulfuryl fluoride (fumigant used in food warehouses; food products are not removed from the facility when fumigation is conducted)

foods cooked with fluoridated water, such as rice, pasta, steamed vegetables, etc.
Beverages with Fluoride

fluoridated water (some well water has high amounts of fluoride, but this isn’t common in the U.S.)

tea (fluoride-based pesticides accumulate in tea leaves)

wine (from cryolite pesticide sprayed on grape crops in California)

soft drinks, beer, etc. (when made with fluoridated water)

certain fruit juices (from pesticides or fluoridated water added to the juice from concentrate)
Hitokiri

User ID: 7176231
United States
01/17/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
another issue. What about the meat and vegies? If they are fed fluoridated water does it pass on into the edible product?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7731911

Good question!! I wanna know too!
"We learn from history that we learn nothing from history." - George Bernard Shaw
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8882447
United States
01/17/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
is this supposed to be serious research? i produced longer writeups for my GCSE assignments.

unless im missing somthing, its basically flawed too, from the orginal source:

"METHODS: We retrospectively reviewed the imaging data and cardiovascular history of 61 patients who received whole-body sodium [¹⁸F]fluoride PET/CT studies at our institution from 2009 to 2010 [...]

RESULTS: Fluoride uptake in vascular walls was demonstrated in 361 sites of 54 (96%) patients, whereas calcification was observed in 317 sites of 49 (88%) patients. Significant correlation between fluoride uptake and calcification was observed in most of the arterial walls[...]"

Yeah? but how exactly did they confirm the composition of the observed calcification? just how do you tell what substance has built up on artery walls from images alone?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2033927

WHY? Would you even question this? What motive would someone have to say flouride is bad? Certainly not monetary gain. Use your head Sir, Madam. It is one of the main ingredients in rat poison, and pesticides or has been. Read-up on the Bolshevic Revolution where russia flouridated the water and food of their captives in Siberia to make them docile and weak...in other words "stupified", so they wouldn't fight back, nor had the energy to. Someone put a link on glp about it awhile ago. And here's another heads-up for you...Why are the gv'ts trying to force this on us if there's no benefit to them...infact why did they make it common-practice and every community in the USA for years?
KnightsTemplar.TV

User ID: 1280429
United States
01/17/2012 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Can't find anything to say for sure. Can you check the pamphlet in the box?

As far as I can tell, xanax and trazadone dont contain fluoride. And, I threw out my fluoxetine.
 Quoting: Valeria

So, it is better to take mind and soul control drugs? iamwith
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV

Well, its either that or be Super Bitch.

SmileyWink

I understand, but I was addicted to Xanax for 2 years and attempted suicide at the end of my drug depression. Only to find out I just about killed my liver and self from my drug usage.

Now I use marijuana and it is much safer and less toxic. However, the same reason why it is not legal in many states and why Big Pharma will never allow it to be used by everyone for their is little profit in a weed that anyone can grow if it were legal.

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 01/17/2012 09:24 AM
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/17/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7731911

Good question!! I wanna know too!
 Quoting: Hitokiri

Yes, and I've read that it's in cattle feed too...infact alot of places in europe are banning it as we eat the meat from the cattle that is ingesting it. I do believe it calcifies the brain...there sure is alot of dumb people that abound these days!
woofwoof
User ID: 1589049
United States
01/17/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I found this about anti depressants on this site

[link to www.socialanxietysupport.com]

I've included a list of some of the most popular antidepressants and their chemical formulas:

Agomelatine (Valdoxan, Thymanax): C15H17NO2
Bupropion (Wellbutrin, Zyban): C13H18ClNO
Buspirone (Buspar): C21H31N5O2
Citalopram (Celexa, Cipramil): C20H21FN2O
Desvenlafaxine (Pristiq): C16H25NO2
Duloxetine (Cymbalta, Yentreve): C18H19NOS
Escitalopram (Lexapro, Cipralex): C20H21FN2O
Fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem): C17H18F3NO
Fluvoxamine (Luvox, Faverin): C15H21F3N2O2
Mianserin (Bolvidon, Norval, Tolvon): C18H20N2
Milnacipran (Ixel, Savella): C15H22N2O
Mirtazapine (Remeron, Avanza, Zispin): C17H19N3
Nefazodone (Serzone, Nefadar): C25H32ClN5O2
Paroxetine (Paxil, Seroxat): C19H20FNO3
Reboxetine (Edronax, Vestra): C19H23NO3
Sertraline (Zoloft, Lustral): C17H17Cl2N
Trazodone (Desyrel): C19H22ClN5O
Venlafaxine (Effexor, Efexor): C17H27NO2
Viloxazine (Vivalan): C13H19NO3
So, out of all these, only citalopram, escitalopram, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, and paroxetine (all of the SSRIs except sertraline) contain the fluorine (F) atom (and therefore fluoride of course), with fluoxetine and fluvoxamine having three of them instead of just one like the others (hence, likely explaining where the flu- prefix in their names came from).

Also, see here if you haven't already:
[link to www.poisonfluoride.com]
Interesting stuff. Yet another reason not to take SSRIs :P

P.S., fluoxetine is not 94.5% fluoride by any means.. 100% of fluoxetine molecules contain the element fluorine, but only about 5.5% (note how this value is the inverse of 94.%.. you had it backwards) of each molecule is of that element.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/17/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
is this supposed to be serious research? i produced longer writeups for my GCSE assignments.

unless im missing somthing, its basically flawed too, from the orginal source:

"METHODS: We retrospectively reviewed the imaging data and cardiovascular history of 61 patients who received whole-body sodium [¹⁸F]fluoride PET/CT studies at our institution from 2009 to 2010 [...]

RESULTS: Fluoride uptake in vascular walls was demonstrated in 361 sites of 54 (96%) patients, whereas calcification was observed in 317 sites of 49 (88%) patients. Significant correlation between fluoride uptake and calcification was observed in most of the arterial walls[...]"

Yeah? but how exactly did they confirm the composition of the observed calcification? just how do you tell what substance has built up on artery walls from images alone?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2033927

WHY? Would you even question this? What motive would someone have to say flouride is bad? Certainly not monetary gain. Use your head Sir, Madam. It is one of the main ingredients in rat poison, and pesticides or has been. Read-up on the Bolshevic Revolution where russia flouridated the water and food of their captives in Siberia to make them docile and weak...in other words "stupified", so they wouldn't fight back, nor had the energy to. Someone put a link on glp about it awhile ago. And here's another heads-up for you...Why are the gv'ts trying to force this on us if there's no benefit to them...infact why did they make it common-practice and every community in the USA for years?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8882447

I meant in Siberian forced work camps where people were sent to live until they died...for political reasons. Not because thye were criminals.
Valeria

User ID: 5318924
United States
01/17/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

As far as I can tell, xanax and trazadone dont contain fluoride. And, I threw out my fluoxetine.

So, it is better to take mind and soul control drugs? iamwith

Well, its either that or be Super Bitch.

SmileyWink

I understand, but I was addicted to Xanax for 2 years and attempted suicide at the end of my drug depression. Only to find out I just about killed my liver and self from my drug usage.

Now I use marijuana and it is much safer and less toxic. However, the same reason why it is not legal in many states and why Big Pharma will never allow it to be used by everyone for their is little profit in a weed that anyone can grow if it were legal.

Weed is an option. I was never a big smoker, unless it was really good stuff, because of the smell.
TRUTH its the new hate speech. "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell
Anonymous Coward
01/17/2012 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well then this makes sense. Watch this video. [link to shared.web.emory.edu]

Antidepressants Linked to Thicker Arteries

Antidepressant use has been linked to thicker arteries, possibly contributing to the risk of heart disease and stroke, in a study of twin veterans. The data is being presented Tuesday, April 5 at the American College of Cardiology meeting in New Orleans.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 287857
United States
01/17/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
So now it is going to be easy to link it to the number one killer: heart disease

And then we can link it to the number two leading cause of death as well:
Cancer...

Imagine that!

From 1932, in Russia, they found that it lowers IQ, by at least ten points...and...

It causes sterility

And the topper

It makes those who ingest,bathe in, and absorbed from all the industrial waste called Fluoride, makes the masses docile,passive
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8190121
United States
01/17/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
FORGET THE FEAR MONGERING PEOPLE!

JUST EXPLAIN HOW WE CAN REMOVE FLUORIDE FROM OUR HOME WATER SOURCE!

What filters do you guys use?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5761840
United States
01/17/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to warn my family of this, but they probably will just ignore me.

FFS! im sick of these fucking sadists in power.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9014202

Just say something like "Have you seen the news about this?" and give them the links. They should be able to make up their own mind.

They will make up their mind as soon as they see the source. They'll say I've never heard of that website before, you can't believe everything you read on the internet.
Anonymous Coward
01/17/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you are talking city water source, I think it is very difficult and costly. You may be better off getting 5-gallon bottles of spring water and a dispenser.

There is also a byproduct of the chlorination process that is bad. I found out about it on a home brewers forum. I'll look for it.

Move out to the country...it seems the way to go. Drill a well, grow your own food or buy organic.

I wonder if "organic" includes non-fluoridated or chlorinated water was used?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1516998
United States
01/17/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
And it calcifies your pineal gland!
ShadowDancer

United States
01/17/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to chemistry.about.com]

[link to www.thewaterexchange.net]
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1516998
United States
01/17/2012 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
FORGET THE FEAR MONGERING PEOPLE!

JUST EXPLAIN HOW WE CAN REMOVE FLUORIDE FROM OUR HOME WATER SOURCE!

What filters do you guys use?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8190121

bumpSeriously!
ShadowDancer

United States
01/17/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sadly due to their promoted dumping of industrial waste called "fluoride" has contributed to the grounds,soil, and even some well waters are contaminated with it

Filter water as much as possible
I pray over my waters, for drinking,cooking,and even bathing...it works for me

Waters are "living waters"

Not to be dismissed if one is wise
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974

Qualia0

User ID: 9022207
Turkey
01/17/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have my own research paper stating that listening to Morcheeba increases your lifespan!

You signed your contracts when you leaned your back on your corporations. Why trust the greedy mofos anyway ?

Make your own natural toothpaste and listen to morcheeba.

And don't forget to smoke weed.

bonghit

Last Edited by Q0 on 01/17/2012 10:24 AM
Qualia
thinkingoutsidetherho​mbus

User ID: 2938296
United States
01/17/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone know if fluoride in large quantities is known to cause grand mal seizures ? My dad grew up in a small town where the water supply had so much fluoride that all the kids' teeth in town turned yellow/brown. He started having seizures when he was about 5 and none of his Drs could figure out why. They stopped when he graduated high school and moved away. That's always made me wonder about a possible connection.
I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brain.
ShadowDancer

United States
01/17/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Beer in cans should be avoided if they are here-they are said to be covered in BPA

Which causes other bad health effects

Sterility is one

Estrogenic loads they keep dumping on men

Fish struggling to breed, men are in the same boat from what I observe...

Such BS

As if living were not enough without these assclowns running their experiments like Mendeleev gone completely mad
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

thinkingoutsidetherho​mbus

User ID: 2938296
United States
01/17/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Beer in cans should be avoided if they are here-they are said to be covered in BPA

Which causes other bad health effects

Sterility is one

Estrogenic loads they keep dumping on men

Fish struggling to breed, men are in the same boat from what I observe...

Such BS

As if living were not enough without these assclowns running their experiments like Mendeleev gone completely mad
 Quoting: ShadowDancer

Too much soy is said to be especially bad for men, too, since it ups their estrogen to unnatural levels. Some even grow breasts and become impotent.
I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brain.
Anonymous Coward
01/17/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.swhydro.arizona.edu]

N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) was
first identified in drinking water as a
contaminant in the late 1990s. Because it
is a potential human carcinogen, numerous
subsequent studies have examined its
occurrence, sources, and toxicity…

Toxicology studies have shown that
NDMA causes carcinomas and tumors of
the esophagus, nose, and liver in rodents.
The U.S. EPA has listed NDMA as a
probable human carcinogen, and it is on
California’s Safe Drinking Water and
Toxic Enforcement Act list of chemicals
known to cause cancer or birth defects
or other reproductive harm. Chronic
exposure is linked to liver disease.

[link to books.google.com]

The use of chlorine in the water treatment process creates a risk of forming se¬veral potentially dangerous by-products. The most important by-products, grou¬ped according to structural similarity are:

Trihalomethanes: chloroform, bromodichloromethane, chlorodibromomethane, bromoform

Haloacetonitriles: bromoacetonitrile.dibromoacetonttrile.dichloroacetonitrile,
Trichloroacetonitrile

Haloorganic acids: chloroacetic acid, dichloroacetic acid, trichloroacetic acid;
monobromoacetic acid, dibromoacetic acid, bromochloro-
acetic acid.bromodichloroacetic acid, dibromochloroacetic
acid.tribromoacetic acid

Haloaldehydes: dichloroacetaldehyde,trichloroacetaldehyde

Haloketones: 1,1-dichloropropanone, 1,1,1-trichloropropanone, I,l-di-
chloro-2-butanone, l,l,2-trichloro-2-butanone

Chlorophenoles: chlorophenol, 2,4-dichlorophenol, 2,4,6-trichlorophenol Others: chloropicrine, cyanogen chloride

…This problem should be treated with great concern, due to the fact that several nitrosoamines are carcinogenic, mutagenic, and teratogenic. In particular, NDMA has been classified by the USEPA as B2 class compound (probable human carcinogen).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 294629
United States
01/17/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps we could discuss here all the ways to avoid fluoride.

I know it can't be removed by any normal filters like Brita, etc. They remove chlorine but not fluoride. Weird, huh?
It seems to be a very stubborn material.

As far as I know reverse osmosis is the only way to remove it from water and it gets like 99%. 100% would be nice.

How do we get it out of foods? Or can we find foods without it?

How do we combat this plague on our health and minds?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1012969
United States
01/17/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Find out when they started to "authorize" fluoride in the water and toothpaste. Arrest everyone involved in the decision making from now until back then.

FDA & ADA

They have been murdering people for a profit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9026518
United States
01/17/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
One source of flouride you never hear people mention is the teflon coating on frying pans, pots, waffle irons, etc.
Anonymous Coward
01/17/2012 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps we could discuss here all the ways to avoid fluoride.

I know it can't be removed by any normal filters like Brita, etc. They remove chlorine but not fluoride. Weird, huh?
It seems to be a very stubborn material.

As far as I know reverse osmosis is the only way to remove it from water and it gets like 99%. 100% would be nice.

How do we get it out of foods? Or can we find foods without it?

How do we combat this plague on our health and minds?
 Quoting: Nobleone

first off, just awareness will get people talking about it, like this thread. we need to spread the word and make some demands.
Anonymous Coward
01/17/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
One source of flouride you never hear people mention is the teflon coating on frying pans, pots, waffle irons, etc.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9026518

new one on me. thanks for the info.

GLP