IMPORTANT! - Fluoride Linked to #1 Cause of Death in New Research

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 677476
United States
01/17/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IMPORTANT! - Fluoride Linked to #1 Cause of Death in New Research
Fluorides are a key ingredient of Prozac and many other psychiatric drugs. Prozac, scientific name Fluoxetine, is 94% fluoride.
 Quoting: WeAreOne

Does that include trazadone and xanax?
 Quoting: Valeria

Can't find anything to say for sure. Can you check the pamphlet in the box?

Prozac = C17H18F3NO

Xanax = C17H13ClN4

trazadone = C13H19Cl3N2

sorry for the terrible formatting lack of subscripts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1012969
United States
Report Abusive Post
Next check into BORIDE which is added to dairy products and mouth care products. Boride destroys thyroid function which controls heart rate, obesity, balding, organ function, and more. All studies show Americans are iodine deficient. Lack of iodine increases cancer risk by 30%, ADD, Bi-polar, Alzheimer, much more.

Boride has been banned Internationally yet still used in the USA

Again, FDA - ADA. ARREST THEM ALL. Sort it out later.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1296400
United States
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps we could discuss here all the ways to avoid fluoride.

I know it can't be removed by any normal filters like Brita, etc. They remove chlorine but not fluoride. Weird, huh?
It seems to be a very stubborn material.

As far as I know reverse osmosis is the only way to remove it from water and it gets like 99%. 100% would be nice.

How do we get it out of foods? Or can we find foods without it?

How do we combat this plague on our health and minds?
 Quoting: Nobleone

Any fluoridated water that's used for processing food, like cereal, is going to leave it's fluoride residue in the food.

when the water evaporates off, during baking, of any of your baked goods, it leaves behind it's flouride residue.

If there are several stages of processing like this, as there are in many commercial foods, alot of it can accumulate.
ShadowDancer

User ID: 287857
United States
Report Abusive Post
I have avoided soy for a long time

Malabsorption of many critical vitamins when digesting with Soy

I do use some non GMO soy as a filler occasionally...but it is a peasant food and negative in health effects

It is correct it is really bad for men as well.

I have my health issues as well...but soy is NOT on my list of correctives..

The poster who mentioned it is correct...

Seems desolation via sterilization is a big agenda lately...now I understand all the in vitro...so many are sterile...

Neutering the males is criminal, but women are proving sterile as well

That is also criminal, many vaccines are found with warnings about sterility...

Sick chit to be sure!
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1012969
United States
01/17/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Next check into BORIDE which is added to dairy products and mouth care products. Boride destroys thyroid function which controls heart rate, obesity, balding, organ function, and more. All studies show Americans are iodine deficient. Lack of iodine increases cancer risk by 30%, ADD, Bi-polar, Alzheimer, much more.

Boride has been banned Internationally yet still used in the USA

Again, FDA - ADA. ARREST THEM ALL. Sort it out later.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1012969

Boride is a fire retardant. It is from Boron. It is used in nuclear reactor containment vessels.

Ask yourself this, "did I ever hear of a glass of milk bursting into flames?"...
ElusivePisces
User ID: 8429332
United States
01/17/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fluorides are a key ingredient of Prozac and many other psychiatric drugs. Prozac, scientific name Fluoxetine, is 94% fluoride.

So if you want to damage your brain take Prozax.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 501159
United States
01/17/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
the foam in car seats is highly brominated, supposedly to make it flame retardant, but bromine is a brain retardant, also.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 543679
United States
01/17/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
ShadowDancer

User ID: 287857
United States
01/17/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
The best one can do is RESTRICT it as much as possible

Filter water

Even bath water if one can get a house system

Well water can be teste and should be

I use well water for bathing and I do not have a house system here...but wish I did...fluoride is in rain water as they have dumped so much into the system

Limiting processed foods and as one poster stated, the less processes as the processing of the food accumulates more fluoride in different aspects of it
Depending on the product being worked...

Obviously, fluoride is but one problem...and there are many hosts to promote this crap-do not buy garbage..avoid it if at all possible

And speak out about it,educating those who are being poisoned or given Fluoridosis...
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing

User ID: 6807996
United States
01/17/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Groundbreaking new research has linked sodium fluoride to cardiovascular disease, the leading cause of death worldwide. Researchers found that fluoride consumption directly stimulates the hardening of your arteries, a condition known as atherosclerosis that is highly correlated with the #1 killer.

Sodium fluoride is currently added to the water supply of many cities worldwide, despite extreme opposition from health professionals and previous studies linking it to decreased IQ and infertility.

Government Admits Dangers Yet Continues to Pump Fluoride Into Your Water Supply

Over 24 other studies have unanimously concluded that fluoride negatively impacts cognitive function. In addition to these 24 studies focusing on cognition, over 100 animal studies have linked fluoride to an increase in male infertility, diabetes, and a whole host of other health problems.

In the latest study on cognition, it was found that that 28% of the children who lived in an area where fluoride levels were low achieved the highest test scores.

Source and Full report: [link to naturalsociety.com]

Further evidence:

Now if this doesn't piss you off, its too late.
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/17/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 501159
United States
01/17/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you don't know how to test your water and food for chemicals, you should learn how, go to colleges and recruit graduate chem students, pay them to a little money to come test your water, not that they would even really know how, but it's a start.

RythymRyng
User ID: 8271825
United States
01/17/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you WEARETHEONE for you bringing to the attention of this very important info
Missioninvisible

User ID: 2157925
United States
01/17/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Groundbreaking new research has linked sodium fluoride to cardiovascular disease, the leading cause of death worldwide. Researchers found that fluoride consumption directly stimulates the hardening of your arteries, a condition known as atherosclerosis that is highly correlated with the #1 killer.

Sodium fluoride is currently added to the water supply of many cities worldwide, despite extreme opposition from health professionals and previous studies linking it to decreased IQ and infertility.

Government Admits Dangers Yet Continues to Pump Fluoride Into Your Water Supply

Over 24 other studies have unanimously concluded that fluoride negatively impacts cognitive function. In addition to these 24 studies focusing on cognition, over 100 animal studies have linked fluoride to an increase in male infertility, diabetes, and a whole host of other health problems.

In the latest study on cognition, it was found that that 28% of the children who lived in an area where fluoride levels were low achieved the highest test scores.

Source and Full report: [link to naturalsociety.com]

Further evidence:

This is the kind of information that should be linked on some of the blackout sites for SOPA tomorrow.

This will start waking people up (as they will be pissed when their sites aren't working) about how we are being lied to, poisoned, and never getting the right information from the MSM. The general public will be more open to alternative media articles and information for FLOURIDE (which is added to most peoples water who will visit the SOPA sites)...along with chemtrails, GMO information, etc.

Add links to this thread if you have more on flouride - Thread: Watercooler: SOPA tomorrow...adding fire to the flame...conspiracy sites, its your time to step up...isn't this what you always wanted?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1329407
United States
01/17/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
In addition to drinking it and brushing our teeth with it, we are breathing flouride steam when we shower.

We are also breathing chlorine.

Imagine what breathing these chemicals for years and years will do to your body.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/17/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
they are now discovering, about 95% of the population is infected with Human Papillovirus, HPV, and this causes cancer in about 20 years of being infected.

Homosexuals and blacks are the main vectors of this disease. It can be wiped off on your food, on toilet seats, it is highly contagious and can live on surfaces for months, outside the body.

They won't even quarantine people with AID, they are never gonna quarantine people with genital warts.

this is why they are trying to vaccinate everyone for it, because it's a huge epidemic people are generally unaware of.

This is the disease Rick Perry got booed and basically shut down over, because he forced kids to get vaccinated against it. What they aren't really telling you, or at least, what the public doesn't understand, is that you are ALL ALREADY INFECTED WITH IT, and many of you WILL get cancer and die from it, in 20 years.

WeAreOne  (OP)

User ID: 8627057
United Kingdom
01/17/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
List of places with Fluoride in the water in the UK. Thankfully not as big a problem here:

[link to news.bbc.co.uk]
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
thinkingoutsidetherho​mbus

User ID: 2938296
United States
01/17/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
they are now discovering, about 95% of the population is infected with Human Papillovirus, HPV, and this causes cancer in about 20 years of being infected.

Homosexuals and blacks are the main vectors of this disease. It can be wiped off on your food, on toilet seats, it is highly contagious and can live on surfaces for months, outside the body.

They won't even quarantine people with AID, they are never gonna quarantine people with genital warts.

this is why they are trying to vaccinate everyone for it, because it's a huge epidemic people are generally unaware of.

This is the disease Rick Perry got booed and basically shut down over, because he forced kids to get vaccinated against it. What they aren't really telling you, or at least, what the public doesn't understand, is that you are ALL ALREADY INFECTED WITH IT, and many of you WILL get cancer and die from it, in 20 years.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 543679

There are lots of different strains of HPV...from what I understand, the type that causes genital warts generally does not cause cancer. With some of the more insidious strains, precancerous cells and cancer itself can appear much sooner than 20 years.
I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brain.
WeAreOne  (OP)

User ID: 8627057
United Kingdom
01/17/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you WEARETHEONE for you bringing to the attention of this very important info
 Quoting: RythymRyng 8271825

hf
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
anonymous321

User ID: 9023265
United States
01/17/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
In grade school they made us take fluoride pills, we graduated to have to gargle some kind of liquid with it in it.

Wonder who I should sue then.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4546990

When my children were younger, the pediatrician gave me a prescription for fluoride tablets and recommended them highly for the kids. I told him I didn't think they should take them. I had no idea they were harmful. We didn't have the internet then, and I never read anything about them. I just had this "gut" feeling.

As a result, I never got the prescription filled, and neither child ever had a cavity. On the other hand, my cousin, who is a Harvard grad orthodontist, gave them to his girls and their teeth are mottled (white spots).

Last Edited by anonymous321 on 01/17/2012 01:51 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8951556
United States
01/17/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps we could discuss here all the ways to avoid fluoride.

I know it can't be removed by any normal filters like Brita, etc. They remove chlorine but not fluoride. Weird, huh?
It seems to be a very stubborn material.

As far as I know reverse osmosis is the only way to remove it from water and it gets like 99%. 100% would be nice.

How do we get it out of foods? Or can we find foods without it?

How do we combat this plague on our health and minds?
 Quoting: Nobleone

Just search for flouride filters. There are one or two companies that produce a comprehensive water filter with flouride filtering media added. Otherwise, you have to buy a separate flouride filter and put it "in-line" with your other filter. The media last about 6 months before replacement is needed.

To detoxify your system of current flouride load, begin taking Iodide/iodine via Lugol's solution 2drops in water 3x daily.

Then add some zeolite or benotonite clay or both.

Then add a high quality chelated Cal-Mag to your diet with a greater ratio of Mag to Calcium. Or better yet take Aquamin which is a Cal mag supplement from seaweed with natural holostic ratio's including 70 trace minerals.

A couple months of this and your pineal gland should be decalcified and the flouride stored in organs and fat should be on its way to insignificant levels as long as you reduce flouride uptake from the hidden sources such as foods prepared with flouridated water (non-organic breads and cereals), vegetables need to be soaked/washed in something like "Environne: Fruit and Vegetable wash" to remove pesticides waxes and other chemicals.
VRWil
User ID: 1189609
United States
01/17/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fluoride is a byproduct of aluminum manufacturing, which is being sold to our government to relieve the manufacturers of its disposal expense (ironically, to profit from). Its a heck of coup for the elite, because they get to dumb us down, sicken us, and ultimately eliminate us with it.
What bakes my noodle is that most of the world's people don't see the dark force pulling the strings behind the seens.
Ephesians 6:12 tells us this is all spiritual, as we fight not against flesh and blood, but against dark forces, powers in heavenly places...
It is so obvious...all one has to do is observe how business is being conducted, nationally and internatinally. Every company I ever worked for worships money, it is their God. When Jesus implored us not to love money, he didn't just mean that on a personal level, he meant it in every aspect of our lives from our households to our businesses (and Churches, included).
Money is an evil God, that can't save anyone.
So, these companies and or ogovernment will compromise your health and well being for it. Most importantly, they are carrying out the agenda of a very dark force who comes to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10)...
Isaiah 2:22 tells us not to trust in men, they have but a breath in them (they can die), what good are they?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/17/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are lots of different strains of HPV...from what I understand, the type that causes genital warts generally does not cause cancer. With some of the more insidious strains, precancerous cells and cancer itself can appear much sooner than 20 years.
 Quoting: thinkingoutsidetherhombus

No, wrong, the type that causes genital warts causes cancer. You are definitely not an expert on this subject.
TTX8K82

User ID: 7834473
United States
01/17/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]

United States
01/17/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
In grade school they made us take fluoride pills, we graduated to have to gargle some kind of liquid with it in it.

Wonder who I should sue then.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4546990

When my children were younger, the pediatrician gave me a prscription for flouride tablets and recommended them highly for the kids. I told him I didn't think they should take them. I had no idea they were harmful. We didn't have the internet then, and I never read anything about them. I just had this "gut" feeling.

As a result, I never got the prescription filled, and neither child ever had a cavity. On the other hand, my cousin, who is a Harvard grad orthodontist, gave them to his girls and their teeth are mottled (white spots).
 Quoting: anonymous321

Yep. Same here, white spotted teeth and all. Now I have gingivitis despite taking great care of my teeth.

Do you remember those hot pink tablets that we were supposed to let dissolve in our mouths to see what spots we needed to concentrate on while brushing? I don't remember if we were supposed to swallow it or spit it out, but each and every year a dental hygienist would come to our class and make us all chew a tablet. Makes you wonder.

United States
01/17/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

No, wrong, the type that causes genital warts causes cancer. You are definitely not an expert on this subject.

You're right, I'm not an expert, that's why I said "from what I understand." This info., by the way, was given to me by my OBGYN.

While we're pointing fingers: you have no tact.

United States
01/17/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

You're right, I'm not an expert, that's why I said "from what I understand." This info., by the way, was given to me by my OBGYN.

While we're pointing fingers: you have no tact.

Straight from the CDC:

"The types of HPV that can cause genital warts are not the same as the types that can cause cancers."

[link to www.cdc.gov]

Last Edited by *Rhombus* on 01/17/2012 11:55 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1246800
Australia
01/17/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
don;t worry - for those who are addicted to fluoride - like those folks in the Florida Town.. they will give you LITHIUM in place of fluoride.

cheers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 294629
United States
01/17/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just found this and thought I would share it.

Posted By: GnoseBob
Date: Sunday, 3-May-2009 17:01:03

Dr. Wright's SSKI is another good source for iodine in addition to Lugol's solution. Super Saturated Potassium Iodide.
Sodium Bromide is it, that is the universal preservative found in processed foods? Excess Bromine and Isopropanol were found in all cancer victims in the first book on cancer written by Hulda Clark. And of course the chlorine producers flood us with their toxicity.

Fluoride was used by both Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union in their labor camps.

Meet the Halogens: Fluorine (F), Bromine (Br), Chlorine (Cl), Iodine ( I )

When I started looking into iodine/kelp supplementation, I found some interesting correlations with fluoride (used in water & toothpaste) and bromide (used in most processed flours and foods). Have you ever heard of halogen displacement? Here's a hint – it is not about your car's headlights. It seems that fluorine, chlorine, bromine, and iodine are intimately related because their outer electron shells are the same. This means that when iodine levels are low, any of the other 3 elements can fit into iodine receptor sites and create problems. It is like putting water into a gas tank. Although all four of the above halide elements are present naturally in small amounts in seaweed, for example, excess fluoride, bromide, and chlorine in our diets can adversely affect weight, mood, skin, and the potential for cancer, just to name a few. All three can be extremely toxic, yet they are added, in abundance, to our food and drinking water. Even some medications, such as Prozac, are fluorine based.

Too much fluoride, bromine, or chlorine blocks iodine from doing its job. Fluoride suppresses the pineal gland (the seat of higher consciousness) . Fluoride was used in WWII Germany to make prisoners "stupid and docile". Bromide affects the central nervous system in a variety of ways, limiting the conduction of energy. Chlorine creates carcinogenic compounds. Consider that iodine is a higher energy molecule than the other three halides. Since the pineal gland is suppressed, I wonder if the combined effect from fluoride, chlorine, and bromide could suppress intuitive abilities. Could taking enough iodine make some people smarter or more psychic as their bodies are able to conduct more energy? Enhance creativity? Maybe energy healers could conduct more energy? Hmmm.

The good news is that high dosages of iodine/kelp will help eliminate the excessive fluoride/bromine/ chlorine. The only caveat is that as therapeutic amounts of iodine are introduced, this will cause fluoride/bromine/ chlorine to be excreted from the body, and temporary detox reactions/symptoms can occur like rashes, headache, body odor, etc - but it is a good thing. (A salt preparation called Sole' may help with this – see info on bromine below). A very few individuals may be sensitive to iodine, so it is sensible to take it slowly and/or consult a holistic physician for guidance.

Although the minimum RDA of iodine is 130mcg daily, the toxic load of all the fluoride, chlorine, and bromide in our diets far over-shadows this paltry amount. Consider that the Japanese on average consume about 100 times the US RDA of iodine in the form of seaweed. Cancer rates, cases of osteoporosis, and many other diseases are significantly less than in the US. Before bromine was introduced to our foods, US cancer rates were 1 in 20. Now they are 1 in 8. It would seem prudent to avoid fluoride toothpastes & get a water filter that removes fluoride & chlorine from the water. Also, pay attention to food packaging. Most flour is brominated, so it will be hard to avoid.

I tried to put the link here but the system kept changing it to gas-oven.com. That was weird.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8865529
United States
01/17/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
One source of flouride you never hear people mention is the teflon coating on frying pans, pots, waffle irons, etc.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9026518

yep. CF3CF3 chain

GLP