IMPORTANT! - Fluoride Linked to #1 Cause of Death in New Research

User ID: 8787889
United States
01/17/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IMPORTANT! - Fluoride Linked to #1 Cause of Death in New Research
Fluoride - A Toxin to Avoid

# A Chinese study found children who drink fluoridated water have lower IQs than those who don't. Many villages and cities in China have natural fluoride levels that are high, and Chinese scientists have found a lower intelligence, measured at drop of10 IQ points, in fluoridated cities.

# An article in the journal Epidemiology showed that children drinking water with EPA-approved fluoride levels had problems with reading and writing.

# One study of rats found a significant reduction in the brain receptor for learning and memory - the same receptors reduced in early Alzheimer's disease. While drinking fluoridated water is not the cause of Alzheimer's, there appears to be a link.

# Fluoride added to water in the presence of even small amounts of aluminum caused severe destruction of brain cells in the part of the brain controlling learning and memory.

Article Source: [link to EzineArticles.com]
Spirituality is the opposite of religion, religion is a substitute for spirituality. Spirituality is a direct connection to Creator The Most high.

Anyone who inflicts pain on others will suffer themself from that pain.

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil.
thinkingoutsidetherho​mbus

User ID: 2938296
United States
01/17/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
One source of flouride you never hear people mention is the teflon coating on frying pans, pots, waffle irons, etc.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9026518

yep. CF3CF3 chain
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8865529

The fumes from heating nonstick pans to high temperatures have been known to kill birds...
I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brain.
Nezza

User ID: 8390125
United Kingdom
01/17/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
One source of flouride you never hear people mention is the teflon coating on frying pans, pots, waffle irons, etc.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9026518

yep. CF3CF3 chain
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8865529

The fumes from heating nonstick pans to high temperatures have been known to kill birds...
 Quoting: thinkingoutsidetherhombus

n the United States, Kansas City, Missouri resident Marion A. Trozzolo, who had been using the substance on scientific utensils, marketed the first US-made Teflon coated frying pan, "The Happy Pan," in 1961
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8951556
United States
01/17/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just found this and thought I would share it.

Posted By: GnoseBob
Date: Sunday, 3-May-2009 17:01:03

Dr. Wright's SSKI is another good source for iodine in addition to Lugol's solution. Super Saturated Potassium Iodide.
Sodium Bromide is it, that is the universal preservative found in processed foods? Excess Bromine and Isopropanol were found in all cancer victims in the first book on cancer written by Hulda Clark. And of course the chlorine producers flood us with their toxicity.

Fluoride was used by both Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union in their labor camps.

Meet the Halogens: Fluorine (F), Bromine (Br), Chlorine (Cl), Iodine ( I )

When I started looking into iodine/kelp supplementation, I found some interesting correlations with fluoride (used in water & toothpaste) and bromide (used in most processed flours and foods). Have you ever heard of halogen displacement? Here's a hint – it is not about your car's headlights. It seems that fluorine, chlorine, bromine, and iodine are intimately related because their outer electron shells are the same. This means that when iodine levels are low, any of the other 3 elements can fit into iodine receptor sites and create problems. It is like putting water into a gas tank. Although all four of the above halide elements are present naturally in small amounts in seaweed, for example, excess fluoride, bromide, and chlorine in our diets can adversely affect weight, mood, skin, and the potential for cancer, just to name a few. All three can be extremely toxic, yet they are added, in abundance, to our food and drinking water. Even some medications, such as Prozac, are fluorine based.

Too much fluoride, bromine, or chlorine blocks iodine from doing its job. Fluoride suppresses the pineal gland (the seat of higher consciousness) . Fluoride was used in WWII Germany to make prisoners "stupid and docile". Bromide affects the central nervous system in a variety of ways, limiting the conduction of energy. Chlorine creates carcinogenic compounds. Consider that iodine is a higher energy molecule than the other three halides. Since the pineal gland is suppressed, I wonder if the combined effect from fluoride, chlorine, and bromide could suppress intuitive abilities. Could taking enough iodine make some people smarter or more psychic as their bodies are able to conduct more energy? Enhance creativity? Maybe energy healers could conduct more energy? Hmmm.

The good news is that high dosages of iodine/kelp will help eliminate the excessive fluoride/bromine/ chlorine. The only caveat is that as therapeutic amounts of iodine are introduced, this will cause fluoride/bromine/ chlorine to be excreted from the body, and temporary detox reactions/symptoms can occur like rashes, headache, body odor, etc - but it is a good thing. (A salt preparation called Sole' may help with this – see info on bromine below). A very few individuals may be sensitive to iodine, so it is sensible to take it slowly and/or consult a holistic physician for guidance.

Although the minimum RDA of iodine is 130mcg daily, the toxic load of all the fluoride, chlorine, and bromide in our diets far over-shadows this paltry amount. Consider that the Japanese on average consume about 100 times the US RDA of iodine in the form of seaweed. Cancer rates, cases of osteoporosis, and many other diseases are significantly less than in the US. Before bromine was introduced to our foods, US cancer rates were 1 in 20. Now they are 1 in 8. It would seem prudent to avoid fluoride toothpastes & get a water filter that removes fluoride & chlorine from the water. Also, pay attention to food packaging. Most flour is brominated, so it will be hard to avoid.

I tried to put the link here but the system kept changing it to gas-oven.com. That was weird.
 Quoting: Nobleone

WHICH IS WHY IN MY ABOVE POST I RECOMMENDED TAKING LUGOLS SOLUTION, BUT IN ADDITION YOU SHOULD TAKE THE ZEOLITE, BENTONITE CLAY, AND CALMAG SUPPLEMENT, AS THOSE SUBSTANCES WILL HELP TO SAFELY ABSORB AND EXCRETE THE TOXIC BYPRODUCTS, AND REPLACE ANY LOST CALCIUM IN THE PROCESS.
ChuulRa
User ID: 9002638
Germany
01/17/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.sciencedaily.com]

Tea May Contain More Fluoride Than Once Thought, Research Shows

Black tea, a Southern staple and the world's most consumed beverage, may contain higher concentrations of fluoride than previously thought, which could pose problems for the heaviest tea drinkers, Medical College of Georgia researchers say.
Butt Pincher

User ID: 8993616
United States
01/17/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: GaryMule

And they still poison us everyday without a care.. Why can't this be stopped? Because people still buy the product.. I remember quitting a dentist because he was pushing fluoride..I said I wouldn't let a doctor who can't read work on my teeth..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1189530
01/17/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Health officials in Fuji are now inspecting all supermarkets to see that non fluoride toothpastes are removed from shelves.

This is after the Toothpaste Standard has come into effect on the 1st of January this year.

Source: [link to www.fijivillage.com]
 Quoting: WeAreOne

Oh my tetragramaton!!!.

Their polititions are bought and paid for by the corporations
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 294629
United States
01/17/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

# A Chinese study found children who drink fluoridated water have lower IQs than those who don't. Many villages and cities in China have natural fluoride levels that are high, and Chinese scientists have found a lower intelligence, measured at drop of10 IQ points, in fluoridated cities.

# An article in the journal Epidemiology showed that children drinking water with EPA-approved fluoride levels had problems with reading and writing.

# One study of rats found a significant reduction in the brain receptor for learning and memory - the same receptors reduced in early Alzheimer's disease. While drinking fluoridated water is not the cause of Alzheimer's, there appears to be a link.

# Fluoride added to water in the presence of even small amounts of aluminum caused severe destruction of brain cells in the part of the brain controlling learning and memory.

Quoting: 11.11.11

I have also heard that if you limit fluoride intake the system may decalcify then memory and cognitive ability can return, but it may take a year or more.

Has anyone seen any info on this aspect?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/17/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
The best one can do is RESTRICT it as much as possible

Filter water

Even bath water if one can get a house system

Well water can be teste and should be

I use well water for bathing and I do not have a house system here...but wish I did...fluoride is in rain water as they have dumped so much into the system

Limiting processed foods and as one poster stated, the less processes as the processing of the food accumulates more fluoride in different aspects of it
Depending on the product being worked...

Obviously, fluoride is but one problem...and there are many hosts to promote this crap-do not buy garbage..avoid it if at all possible

And speak out about it,educating those who are being poisoned or given Fluoridosis...
 Quoting: ShadowDancer

There is no filter that removes fluoride. Only reverse osmosis removes it and not 100%.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74942
United States
01/17/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
One wonders why the AMA never speaks out against obvious disease causing agents.

All the AMA ever does is push drugs that have many harmful side effects on the trusting sheeple.

One wonders if the AMA deserves the trust place in it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9013745

AMA=American Murder Association.bump
Valtor

User ID: 1362544
Canada
01/17/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
We are ONE
Thread: Understanding negativity with The Law of One.

The Law of One Study Guide v2 (copyright-free)
--> [link to www.scribd.com] <--

"Sockets are the de-facto standard API for network programming, as well as being useful for stopping your eyes from falling onto your cheeks." -- zeromq.org
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8446988
United States
01/17/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to warn my family of this, but they probably will just ignore me.

FFS! im sick of these fucking sadists in power.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9014202

Me too Hon.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/17/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Filter water

I use well water for bathing and I do not have a house system here...but wish I did...fluoride is in rain water as they have dumped so much into the system

Limiting processed foods and as one poster stated, the less processes as the processing of the food accumulates more fluoride in different aspects of it

Obviously, fluoride is but one problem...and there are many hosts to promote this crap-do not buy garbage..avoid it if at all possible

And speak out about it,educating those who are being poisoned or given Fluoridosis...

There is no filter that removes fluoride. Only reverse osmosis removes it and not 100%.

You either missed my post where I replied to your question about about how to filter flouride, or you just ignored my answer that there are filters that remove flouride as a statement of ignorance.

Strange that you asked if there are filters for flouride one minute, but now you are claiming knowledge that there are no such things. Maybe it is the Flouride at work. LOL.

THERE ARE STAND ALONE FLOURIDE FILTERS. They are considered 90-95% effective. Do your homework.

Reverse osmosis does a good job, but RO water is expensive and devitalizes water.

There are water filtration systems less expensive than RO that have the same filtration benefits, CONTAIN THE SAME FLOURIDE REMOVAL MEDIA AS STAND ALONE FLOURIDE FILTERS, AND add negative ions and minerals to the water in the end. Search and ye shall find.
WeAreOne  (OP)

User ID: 8627057
United Kingdom
01/17/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I went to the biggest chemist chain in the UK today. 2 large rows of every toothpaste available. I could not find a single one without fluoride

The ones for the kids had increased fluoride.

It's a pretty sick World we live in folks!

Last Edited by WeAreOne on 01/17/2012 12:55 PM
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4773604
United States
01/17/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
FORGET THE FEAR MONGERING PEOPLE!

JUST EXPLAIN HOW WE CAN REMOVE FLUORIDE FROM OUR HOME WATER SOURCE!

What filters do you guys use?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8190121

The only two that remove it are Reverse Osmosis & animal bone char (activated charcoal from the ash of animal bones, since the fluoride absorbs directly into bones, this is the only other solution besides RO.)
reptilicus
User ID: 1195058
United States
01/17/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is all well known by our government. It is called Operation Hide the Genocide.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/17/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: 11.11.11

I have also heard that if you limit fluoride intake the system may decalcify then memory and cognitive ability can return, but it may take a year or more.

Has anyone seen any info on this aspect?

My aforementioned prescription takes care of this decalcification process at the pineal gland.

1.Lugol's solution. 2 drops 3x day.

2.Plus magnesium and calcium, especially from Aquamin Calmag.

3. Zeolite (powder) 1tsp in 8OZ warm water AND OR Bentonite clay (Pascalite from Wyoming is best) 1tsp in same water.

The iodide combined with chelated calcium and magnesium gradually remove the flouride and inorganic calcium deposits. The zeolite and bentonite capture and facilitate full excretion of the bad calcium flouride and various toxins from other zones in the body (flouride related or not) that will detox from iodide use.

Results vary depending on current degree of calcification, and current intake of flouride containing substances as described in previous post, and I recommended a superior product for removing some of these flouride based pesticides from fruits and veggies.

Some people feel results in as little as a month, others take a year.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/17/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sodium fluoride is currently added to the water supply of many cities worldwide, despite extreme opposition from health professionals and previous studies linking it to decreased IQ and infertility.

Government Admits Dangers Yet Continues to Pump Fluoride Into Your Water Supply

Is not decreased IQ and infertility the whole point. You people need to lay off the fluoride to understand.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
This is all well known by our government. It is called Operation Hide the Genocide.
 Quoting: reptilicus 1195058

5a
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
FORGET THE FEAR MONGERING PEOPLE!

JUST EXPLAIN HOW WE CAN REMOVE FLUORIDE FROM OUR HOME WATER SOURCE!

What filters do you guys use?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8190121

The only two that remove it are Reverse Osmosis & animal bone char (activated charcoal from the ash of animal bones, since the fluoride absorbs directly into bones, this is the only other solution besides RO.)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4773604

Just use a search engine. There is more than one company that offers stand alone flouride only filters. There is more than one company that add a flouride removal media into a superior comprehensive water filter. Better than RO, and less expensive.

The bone ash rings a bell, that might be what they use. I seem to remember some type of coral ceramic compound, and coral is bone. Doesn't matter, just search and buy. They work. You can send the water for test results to a lab to prove it. I did.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8797523
United States
01/17/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
NEW RESEARCH? DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY DIDN'T KNOW THIS FOR YEARS?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7048548
Ireland
01/17/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
In grade school they made us take fluoride pills, we graduated to have to gargle some kind of liquid with it in it.

Wonder who I should sue then.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4546990

wow, I remember something like that. Never realized how evil my teachers were until now.
CrazyMama73

User ID: 8654404
Canada
01/17/2012 01:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
Go to www.findaspring.com it is a listing of natural artistian springs that you can get your source of water for free, just take some jugs/containers. They are all pretty much tested privately for TSP, PH levels and hardness. We have been geting our drinking water from a local source for 2 years now, and just use the city water from our taps to clean, ect.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/17/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
In grade school they made us take fluoride pills, we graduated to have to gargle some kind of liquid with it in it.

Wonder who I should sue then.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4546990

wow, I remember something like that. Never realized how evil my teachers were until now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7048548

They weren't evil.
They were just stupid and docile from too much fluoride.
stillhere

User ID: 3245452
United States
01/17/2012 01:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
Yes, you can filter out fluoride from your tap water easily. (I do)

I use the Berkey water filter system with the extra filters to remove flouride--just pour the tap water in the top every day and you get filtered fluoride free water out of the spigot at the bottom--couldn't be easier--inexpensive--filters last a year or more and I've been using my system for over 3 years--sits on the counter top.

[link to www.berkeyfilters.com]

Detox the Fluoride from your body:

[link to www.naturalnews.com]

Iodine supplementation has been clinically demonstrated to increase the urine irrigation of sodium fluoride from the body as calcium fluoride. The calcium is robbed from your body, so make sure you are taking effective calcium and magnesium supplements. Lecithin is recommended as an adjunct to using iodine for excreting fluorides.

Iodine is another nutrient lacking in most diets and causing hypothyroid symptoms of lethargy or metabolic imbalances. Eating lots of seafood for iodine has it's constantly rising mercury hazards. Seaweed foods and iodine supplements that combine iodine and potassium iodide are highly recommended over sea food by most.

Liver Cleanses are considered effective for eliminating fluorides and other toxins. There are two types of liver cleansing, both of which can be performed easily at home over a week or two of time. One of the protocols focuses on the liver itself , and the other cleanses the gall bladder, which is directly connected with liver functions. Simple instructions for both can be found on line with search engine inquiries.

Boron was studied in other parts of the world with pronounced success for fluoride detoxification. Borox, which contains boron, has a history of anecdotal success for detoxifying sodium fluoride. Yes, this is the borox you can find in the laundry aisles of some supermarkets. It needs to be taken in with pure water in small quantities.

As little as 1/32 of a teaspoon to 1/4 of a teaspoon in one liter of water consumed in small quantities throughout the day is what has been demonstrated as safe and effective. Around 1/8 of a teaspoon with a pinch of pure sea salt in a liter consumed in small quantities daily has been reported to have dramatic results. There is the possibility of a food grade version with sodium borate, if you can find it.

Learn more: [link to www.naturalnews.com]
"You can bend it and twist it... You can misuse and abuse it... But even God cannot change the Truth.”
Michael Levy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1290895
United States
01/17/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
....if most of the world doesn't use Fluoride in the drinking supply,what is causing most of the world to die of heart attacks?...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1290895
United States
01/17/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
So much control of the sheeple on this Earth. 2012 will be the year it all gets revealed!

...yes it will,and oddly enough there will be of us than ever on the planet...oddly the Fluoride, and chemicals in our food actually has caused more and more of us to not die...sooooo 2012 there will be more older people on earth pissing and moaning that they are not immortal...cool....
ChuulRa
User ID: 9002638
Germany
01/17/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
....if most of the world doesn't use Fluoride in the drinking supply,what is causing most of the world to die of heart attacks?...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1290895

They take in the fluoride from other stuff as they use sodium fluoride everywhere.
WeAreOne  (OP)

User ID: 8627057
United Kingdom
01/17/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the tips all. I've just ordered everything I need to detox and no more fluoride toothpaste for me cool2
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
Kirk

User ID: 8757810
United States
01/17/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Filter water

fluoride is so reactive it quickly perforates ro membranes
measure water conductivity frequently to monitor leak rate
Government is a body largely ungoverned.

GLP