IMPORTANT! - Fluoride Linked to #1 Cause of Death in New Research

Kirk

User ID: 8757810
United States
01/17/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IMPORTANT! - Fluoride Linked to #1 Cause of Death in New Research
So much control of the sheeple on this Earth. 2012 will be the year it all gets revealed!
 Quoting: WeAreOne

...yes it will,and oddly enough there will be of us than ever on the planet...oddly the Fluoride, and chemicals in our food actually has caused more and more of us to not die...sooooo 2012 there will be more older people on earth pissing and moaning that they are not immortal...cool....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1290895

idiot
Government is a body largely ungoverned.
ShadowDancer

User ID: 287857
United States
01/17/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Corollaries with Aluminum

Alzheimer's has been tied to Aluminum as well

In Leroy(wherever that is), teen girls are having Tourette like symptoms...

[link to www.google.com]

My IN2 ition...Www.wgrz.com/news/article/150087/37/update-on-Tourett​e's-like-illness-in-leroy

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 01/17/2012 01:50 PM
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8951556
United States
01/17/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, you can filter out fluoride from your tap water easily. (I do)

I use the Berkey water filter system with the extra filters to remove flouride--just pour the tap water in the top every day and you get filtered fluoride free water out of the spigot at the bottom--couldn't be easier--inexpensive--filters last a year or more and I've been using my system for over 3 years--sits on the counter top.

[link to www.berkeyfilters.com]

Detox the Fluoride from your body:

[link to www.naturalnews.com]

Iodine supplementation has been clinically demonstrated to increase the urine irrigation of sodium fluoride from the body as calcium fluoride. The calcium is robbed from your body, so make sure you are taking effective calcium and magnesium supplements. Lecithin is recommended as an adjunct to using iodine for excreting fluorides.

Iodine is another nutrient lacking in most diets and causing hypothyroid symptoms of lethargy or metabolic imbalances. Eating lots of seafood for iodine has it's constantly rising mercury hazards. Seaweed foods and iodine supplements that combine iodine and potassium iodide are highly recommended over sea food by most.

Liver Cleanses are considered effective for eliminating fluorides and other toxins. There are two types of liver cleansing, both of which can be performed easily at home over a week or two of time. One of the protocols focuses on the liver itself , and the other cleanses the gall bladder, which is directly connected with liver functions. Simple instructions for both can be found on line with search engine inquiries.

Boron was studied in other parts of the world with pronounced success for fluoride detoxification. Borox, which contains boron, has a history of anecdotal success for detoxifying sodium fluoride. Yes, this is the borox you can find in the laundry aisles of some supermarkets. It needs to be taken in with pure water in small quantities.

As little as 1/32 of a teaspoon to 1/4 of a teaspoon in one liter of water consumed in small quantities throughout the day is what has been demonstrated as safe and effective. Around 1/8 of a teaspoon with a pinch of pure sea salt in a liter consumed in small quantities daily has been reported to have dramatic results. There is the possibility of a food grade version with sodium borate, if you can find it.

Learn more: [link to www.naturalnews.com]
 Quoting: stillhere

Good info.

In the prescription I gave above, I recommended Lugols solution because it contains both Iodide and Iodine.

If you must try Boron, going for food grade sodium borate is better because the Borax/Borox is a massed produced chemical and though considered "pure" it will have low levels of contaminates from processing, and should only be used if it is all you can afford, in which case it it MUCH better than nothing.

As far as following a liver cleans protocol, best to stick to something simple, mild, and strengthening such as combining dandelion and milk thistle. You don't need a heavy liver purge going on while taking Iodine treatment.

Daily fresh lemon juice and x-virgin olive oil will keep the gall ducts and bladder clean and healthy enough.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7774914
United States
01/17/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why isn't this Super-Perma Pinned yet??

This is like the biggest victory for us "conspiracy" theorists, should be Go A #1 Pin forever
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 294629
United States
01/17/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Boron was studied in other parts of the world with pronounced success for fluoride detoxification. Borox, which contains boron, has a history of anecdotal success for detoxifying sodium fluoride. Yes, this is the borox you can find in the laundry aisles of some supermarkets. It needs to be taken in with pure water in small quantities.

As little as 1/32 of a teaspoon to 1/4 of a teaspoon in one liter of water consumed in small quantities throughout the day is what has been demonstrated as safe and effective. Around 1/8 of a teaspoon with a pinch of pure sea salt in a liter consumed in small quantities daily has been reported to have dramatic results. There is the possibility of a food grade version with sodium borate, if you can find it.

Can 20 mule team Borax be used? I heard a lot of people use this, even though it isn't considered food grade.

If not, can anyone provide a link to food grade sodium borate?
MKULTRA-X

User ID: 8198777
United States
01/17/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is probably the most eye opening thing Ive read on GLP in quite some time. Theres a lot of horseshit on here, but every once in a while, I fund a good one, like this one. Kudos to OP.

Ya know, when I was a kid, we didnt have water lines from a treatment plant, we had well water from, ofcouse, a well, because we lived (and still live)out in the sticks. I remember once or twice (heck maybe even more times than that, its been a while)some official looking people, like nurses or something, would come into our classrooms and make all the kids who didnt get "city water" and drank well water at home, rinse with this blue stuff that tasted awful. This only really went on in Elementary school where we didnt know any better and never protested it. I look back at it now and god only knows what couldve been in that stuff. We were just kids..little kids, its not like we knew any better than to do what the teachers told us.
Video killed the radio star

For a good time call 1-800-YuurMom
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4284512
United States
01/17/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fluorides are a key ingredient of Prozac and many other psychiatric drugs. Prozac, scientific name Fluoxetine, is 94% fluoride.

94%? is that by weight? that cant be. fluoride has the lowest molecular weight of all the halogens. that would make prozac pure rat poison. iodine is the heaviest biochemically active element in the human body. take at least 100mg of that a day and remove fluoride.

if iodine is a poison, why isnt it ever sold as one? if fluoride is healthy, why is it marketed and sold in numerous poisons?
anonymous321

User ID: 9036965
United States
01/17/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
In grade school they made us take fluoride pills, we graduated to have to gargle some kind of liquid with it in it.

Wonder who I should sue then.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4546990

When my children were younger, the pediatrician gave me a prscription for flouride tablets and recommended them highly for the kids. I told him I didn't think they should take them. I had no idea they were harmful. We didn't have the internet then, and I never read anything about them. I just had this "gut" feeling.

As a result, I never got the prescription filled, and neither child ever had a cavity. On the other hand, my cousin, who is a Harvard grad orthodontist, gave them to his girls and their teeth are mottled (white spots).
 Quoting: anonymous321

Yep. Same here, white spotted teeth and all. Now I have gingivitis despite taking great care of my teeth.

Do you remember those hot pink tablets that we were supposed to let dissolve in our mouths to see what spots we needed to concentrate on while brushing? I don't remember if we were supposed to swallow it or spit it out, but each and every year a dental hygienist would come to our class and make us all chew a tablet. Makes you wonder.
 Quoting: thinkingoutsidetherhombus

Yes...I remember those tablets. No one ever came to our school, but I do remember a dentist giving me one on occasion.

Speaking of hot pink dyes...

I remember that my prenatal vitamins were coated bright pink. Before taking one, I would run it under water and remove the dye.

Last Edited by anonymous321 on 01/17/2012 02:00 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 663486
United States
01/17/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fluorides are a key ingredient of Prozac and many other psychiatric drugs. Prozac, scientific name Fluoxetine, is 94% fluoride.

bsflag 94% proof your full of shit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 294629
United States
01/17/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 663486

lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8951556
United States
01/17/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Can 20 mule team Borax be used? I heard a lot of people use this, even though it isn't considered food grade.

If not, can anyone provide a link to food grade sodium borate?
 Quoting: Nobleone

"If you must try Boron, going for food grade sodium borate is better because the Borax/Borox is a massed produced chemical and though considered "pure" it will have low levels of contaminates from processing, and should only be used if it is all you can afford, in which case it it MUCH better than nothing."

Already covered a few posts back. Try reading all the posts to keep up.

I never used F.G. Sodium Borate (Borax) and you would probably do best to search those terms and locate a source yourself.

If you can afford to have food grade Borax shipped to you, you might as well go with Lugol's and the other high grade mineral cocktail I described previously. Iodide is superior to Boron for this application. Borax is also a hazard to skin and lungs.
Neupsychal
User ID: 9033270
Ireland
01/17/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the thread OP - faved for later :-)

I struggle to find non fluoride toothpaste - in mainstram supermarkets it's been removed for yrs in the Uk and Ireland.
Healthfood shops sell it mainly...or online.

Fluoride is also in natural water sources so worth getting a test kit to check levels.

Flouride filters are something i looked into getting - they're one of the higher priced filters you can buy - not surprisingly - afterall they must 'shove in' abit of enterprise while killing off the populus slowly..lol...

I have a 'candle' type water filter housing - it takes four candle shaped filters...which can be interchanged to have one fluoride candle and 3 ceramic pathogen/bacterial candles. The fluoride candles are around £100. Alot of money considering the ceramic charcoal ones cost around £30.
So it's great industry to sell fluoride filters!

Gaaaah...it really grates me..this bullshit of the PTB and their obvious intent to poison us in as many ways as possible!

Some wouldn't believe that there are poisons in their soaps, perfumes, deodorants, foods, clothing, mattresses, all furniture, i mean...and i'm NOT exaggerating (sadly)..literally every commercial product normally harbours some kind of poison. That 'new car smell'...lol it's toxic...highly. We're being bombarded with toxins and most folk know they are not operating 'optimally'...not surprising considering the first hour of being awake the average person consumes tens and tens of toxic chemicals...with each spray of Lynx deodorant, or perfume...to shower gel...laundered clothes...all loaded with chemicals that 'tax' the human immune system - leading eventually to a depleted defence mechanism against bacterial infections and viruses...open to depleted health and disease.

It's hard to switch to products that actually nourish you. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack in the average supermarket.
It's taken me years to learn and collect info on toxic ingredients that are generously used in commercial products. When you research into the studies done of these ingredients and the effects they have on you...it's horrifying really.

Poison may be a tad harsh - but in a sense anything that is toxic to the human body, is infact, incrementally, a poison to the system.

I'm left in pure awe of the human body and it's ability to endlessly try to rebuild itself from toxic load...truly. But eventually it does give way to the load and symptoms of disease start to show.

Self-sufficiency is really what you become to realise it the only option. Yet it is the hardest..you have to change your lifestyle completely, and most, understandably, cannot do that now we are so entrenched in a 'toxic' way of life.

I'm not sure it's possible to be completely 'toxin-free' in these times - afterall, even in an idyllic paradise, the very air you breathe is of a toxic world.

There is cleaning to be done - on many levels - swimming upstream against a tide of pure poison is difficult but essential at this point in humanity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3738979
United States
01/17/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hexafluorosilicic acid

Hexafluorosilicic acid is the inorganic compound with the formula H2SiF6. It is a product of the production of hydrogen fluoride and the production of phosphate fertilizers. The majority of the hexafluorosilicic acid is used for the production of aluminium metal. Hexafluorosilicic acid is also commonly used for water fluoridation.

This is some nasty stuff! Read the risks:
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3738979
United States
01/17/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hexafluorosilicic acid

Hexafluorosilicic acid is the inorganic compound with the formula H2SiF6. It is a product of the production of hydrogen fluoride and the production of phosphate fertilizers. The majority of the hexafluorosilicic acid is used for the production of aluminium metal. Hexafluorosilicic acid is also commonly used for water fluoridation.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3738979
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1309522
Canada
01/17/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 663486

lol
 Quoting: Nobleone

Fluoxetine is a small hydrocarbon Molecule with open 3 fluoride atoms and one bonded nitrogen atom.

What they put into our water is Sodium fluoride, a crystal made of equal parts sodium and fluoride.

Fluoxetine (prozac) does not technically contain the same thing as our water supply (NaF) at any percentage. However, when the Sodium Flouride is taken into our bodies it will probably be broken down into it's components and incorporated into hydrocarbon chains, many of which will be similar if not indentical to fluoxetine.

So Instead of saying that prozac is 94% flouride(20% by weight), we should say that 100% of it's active chemical receptors are fluoride atoms ,and that consuming more fluoride atoms could lead to the production of prozac like chemicals inside the body.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1309513
United States
01/17/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Distillation removes flouride. Water boils at 212F. Flouride vaporizes at over 3000F. We did the berkey thing for about 4 years, but the filteres are expensive and when they ramped up production after BP and Fukushima demand, their filter quality suffered greatly. Botched the food grade sealant between the black filter media and the plastic housing. So when I figure out that only 30% of my water was actually filtered on my 400 dollar investment in black filters for the doom, I call them up and they told me they would pro-rate my replacement filters under warrantee. They wanted me to pay to replace their manufacturer's mistake. Fuck that. I pay into this paradigm in order to have good water on the worst days, not some bullshit run around. I sold it off at less than market value and got this WaterWise 1600 water distiller. My stainless multi-fuel no electricity water distiller can technically do 16 gallons a day. I run it on a hot plate. But I have to be around to tend to it a couple of times an hour. So really I get about 3-4 gallons a day while im off work and doing other housework and cooking. All flouride is removed. (99.99% plus). The main drawback is speed of purification and the cost of energy (I use a buffet range) to boil the water. That is expensive. And it has to be cleaned with a special powder (that is not cheap) once every 2-3 weeks. But at what price good health?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/17/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I post filter the distilled water with a .02 silver impregnated ceramic, carbon filter. This is to get any wierd VOC's or other petrollium products that vaporize at light temps. I add micro ammounts of himmalayn sea salt to re mineralize the distilled water after post distillation filtration. I have been doing flouride free water one way or another since 2005. I am smarter, faster, more energetic, less zombified and healthier since then. Less hangover as well.
WeAreOne  (OP)

User ID: 8627057
United Kingdom
01/17/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
There have been some awesome responses to this thread. I want to thank everyone for the help. I see it isn't pinned anymore so wanted to say thanks now before it gets lost

hf
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4321799
United States
01/17/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is a good source for non-fluoride toothpaste
that ships world-wide-
[link to www.iherb.com]

Shipping is as low as $4 for the first pound
on international orders-
[link to www.iherb.com]

You can also save $5 on first time orders using
coupon code BES696.

Dont forget to nab some free samples when
ordering too-
[link to www.iherb.com]

I agree with you that it is difficult to keep
up with the level of toxins that are in the
food and health products we consume. Every little
bit helps though to keep the levels down or out
of our bodies completely....

cheers!

thumbs

Thanks for the thread OP - faved for later :-)

I struggle to find non fluoride toothpaste - in mainstram supermarkets it's been removed for yrs in the Uk and Ireland.
Healthfood shops sell it mainly...or online.

Fluoride is also in natural water sources so worth getting a test kit to check levels.

Flouride filters are something i looked into getting - they're one of the higher priced filters you can buy - not surprisingly - afterall they must 'shove in' abit of enterprise while killing off the populus slowly..lol...

I have a 'candle' type water filter housing - it takes four candle shaped filters...which can be interchanged to have one fluoride candle and 3 ceramic pathogen/bacterial candles. The fluoride candles are around £100. Alot of money considering the ceramic charcoal ones cost around £30.
So it's great industry to sell fluoride filters!

Gaaaah...it really grates me..this bullshit of the PTB and their obvious intent to poison us in as many ways as possible!

Some wouldn't believe that there are poisons in their soaps, perfumes, deodorants, foods, clothing, mattresses, all furniture, i mean...and i'm NOT exaggerating (sadly)..literally every commercial product normally harbours some kind of poison. That 'new car smell'...lol it's toxic...highly. We're being bombarded with toxins and most folk know they are not operating 'optimally'...not surprising considering the first hour of being awake the average person consumes tens and tens of toxic chemicals...with each spray of Lynx deodorant, or perfume...to shower gel...laundered clothes...all loaded with chemicals that 'tax' the human immune system - leading eventually to a depleted defence mechanism against bacterial infections and viruses...open to depleted health and disease.

It's hard to switch to products that actually nourish you. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack in the average supermarket.
It's taken me years to learn and collect info on toxic ingredients that are generously used in commercial products. When you research into the studies done of these ingredients and the effects they have on you...it's horrifying really.

Poison may be a tad harsh - but in a sense anything that is toxic to the human body, is infact, incrementally, a poison to the system.

I'm left in pure awe of the human body and it's ability to endlessly try to rebuild itself from toxic load...truly. But eventually it does give way to the load and symptoms of disease start to show.

Self-sufficiency is really what you become to realise it the only option. Yet it is the hardest..you have to change your lifestyle completely, and most, understandably, cannot do that now we are so entrenched in a 'toxic' way of life.

I'm not sure it's possible to be completely 'toxin-free' in these times - afterall, even in an idyllic paradise, the very air you breathe is of a toxic world.

There is cleaning to be done - on many levels - swimming upstream against a tide of pure poison is difficult but essential at this point in humanity.
 Quoting: Neupsychal 9033270
WeAreOne  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/17/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually this is cheeky...can anyone pin for those in Europe who are only just getting home?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/17/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for a pin. please. flouride induced calcification of the pineal gland is responsible for a psychic deadening and a dimished intelligence. I consider this an important conversation to anyone looking at consciousness evolution and the great work as a result. Indeed, anyone with higher spirituality leanings needs to take heed!
WeAreOne  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/17/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for a pin. please. flouride induced calcification of the pineal gland is responsible for a psychic deadening and a dimished intelligence. I consider this an important conversation to anyone looking at consciousness evolution and the great work as a result. Indeed, anyone with higher spirituality leanings needs to take heed!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1309513

Which is why I'm taking action to cleanse it. The elites really thought this all through didn't they?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/17/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
thats the value system that makes the distillation worth the time and expense. Without a properly functioning thyroid, pineal gland, and hypothalamus, how can one expect to achieve and master the einstein rosen bridge in ones own microcosm?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/17/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
even reducing it by 2/3 or half and detoxing flouride buildup has over time a huge cognitive benefit and can reveal previously unimagined abilities in accelerated learning to some.
WeAreOne  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/17/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
even reducing it by 2/3 or half and detoxing flouride buildup has over time a huge cognitive benefit and can reveal previously unimagined abilities in accelerated learning to some.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1309513

I used to be able to do a lot of things I no longer can. I am sure this is the reason.
A Muse Me

User ID: 1492096
United States
01/17/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hexafluorosilicic acid

"Hydrogen fluoride is a hazardous air pollutant that is a highly corrosive and systemic poison that causes severe and sometimes delayed health effects due to deep tissue penetration. Absorption of substantial amounts of hydrogen fluoride by any route may be fatal.

One of the hydraulic fracturing companies used 67 222 gallons of two products containing hydrogen fluoride in 2008 and 2009."
The term derives from the Ancient Greek words, meta, meaning beyond or after, and noia, meaning perception or understanding or mind.
WeAreOne  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/17/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
And the info just keeps on coming...
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/17/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Much can be regained. Same with detox and reminerization of ones own body. With nutritional herbs and good meditation practices, all kinds of shit is possible. Having been an occultist for 15 years I can say that poison water and poison food make certain higher states of consciousness/awareness more difficult to achieve. Not to mention magick/sorcery.

Besides, with the financial aspect of biological overshoot, peak everything, and catabolic societal collapse quickening, what better investment to make than your mind/body/intelligence/longevitiy? It cannot be stolen (only ruined), has value systems not tied to fiat money, banksters, or some ponzi socioeconomic/political matrix. Other than love, security, shelter/food, and companionship, and the great work, what else is there that really matters besides health?
SnakeAirlines

User ID: 899255
United States
01/17/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
This study was done in order to determine if Sodium Fluoride could be used as an indicator in TESTS to look for risk factors in atherosclerosis...

Conclusion

Our study demonstrates that vascular calcification and fluoride uptake are significantly correlated in the same arterial territory, although not necessarily overlapping in the same anatomic locations. An increased fluoride uptake in coronary arteries may be associated with an increased cardiovascular risk. Combined anatomic and metabolic imaging with sodium [18F]fluoride PET/CT offers a promising, noninvasive method to evaluate atherosclerosis.

[link to journals.lww.com]

laugh

Last Edited by SnakeAirlines on 01/17/2012 03:46 PM
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
A Muse Me

User ID: 1492096
United States
01/17/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
And the info just keeps on coming...

"And this bizarre story begins at phosphate mining companies. Phosphate is an important mineral used in fertilizers. It's mined from natural rock deposits scattered across the world, and the phosphate rock is then refined to produce phosphoric acid. If that name sounds familiar, that's because it's one of the main ingredients in carbonated sodas such as Coke and Pepsi. Phosphoric acid is often compared to battery acid. It's a highly acidic liquid that is believed to be the primary reason why drinking sodas can result in kidney stones and a loss of bone mineral density.

Phosphate rock is also used to create fertilizers. The problem is, phosphate is often contaminated with high levels of fluoride -- as much as 40,000 parts per million, or up to 4% of the raw ore. To remove the fluoride, sulfuric acid is added to a wet slurry of phosphate and water. This causes the fluoride to vaporize, creating highly toxic gaseous compounds such as hydrogen fluoride and silicon tetrafluoride.

These toxic fluoride chemicals used to be released directly from the smokestacks of phosphate mining operations, but the nearby farms suffered devastating losses of cattle and food crops which withered away and died due to... guess what? Fluoride poisoning.

In order to stop this environmental destruction, the phosphate mining industry put in place a way to capture the toxic fluoride chemical vapors so that they wouldn't be released into the air and kill the surrounding livestock and vegetation. This was accomplished by installing "wet scrubbers" that captured the toxic fluoride chemicals, preventing them from being released into the environment and killing the plant and animal life living nearby.

It is from these wet scrubbers that toxic fluoride chemicals are now harvested. They're collected, re-packaged, shipped to your local city, then dumped into the municipal water supply. So instead of these toxic fluoride chemicals being released by the phosphate mining smokestacks, they are instead captured, and then released into the water supply of large cities where the chemicals then contaminate the water of millions of people at a time.

This is called water fluoridation."
The term derives from the Ancient Greek words, meta, meaning beyond or after, and noia, meaning perception or understanding or mind.

GLP