Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,759 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 714,147
Pageviews Today: 1,214,578Threads Today: 462Posts Today: 8,318
01:40 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Tomorrow is THE day......Prayers Requested...

TrixieMama  (OP)

User ID: 6856727
United States
01/18/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Tomorrow is THE day......Prayers Requested...
Praying
 Quoting: INK1

hf Thank you...xoxo
"I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13
"I shall call upon the name of the Lord who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from mine enemies" Psalm 18:2-4
"In God is my salvation and my glory; the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God." Psalm 62:6-8
"He must become greater; I must become less.” John 3:30
Eazy D

User ID: 9098269
United States
Report Abusive Post
We love you Kim
 Quoting: Eazy D

Aww, D, I love you more <3 Watch for an email tonight in your private account <3 Hugs, love and blessings my beloved D.....love you oodles <3 xoxo
 Quoting: TrixieMama

I look forward to it!! You know all my love/knowledge has come from you, so time to give it back. It's been a long couple of months without being able to talk to you...I really hope I get the email :)

Once again, we all LOVE you so much
TrixieMama  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post
hugs
 Quoting: Da Purple Chicken

smile_kiss
"I shall call upon the name of the Lord who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from mine enemies" Psalm 18:2-4
"In God is my salvation and my glory; the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God." Psalm 62:6-8
TrixieMama  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post
Hope it all goes well for you.. xoxo
 Quoting: Jade KL

hf

Thank you my friend! Hugs, love and blessings <3 xoxo
TrixieMama  (OP)

United States
01/18/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
positive thoughts heading your way hf
 Quoting: in5d

hugs

Thank you so much ;my friend! Hugs, love and blessings headed your way too <3 xoxo
TrixieMama  (OP)

United States
01/18/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

prayers been said .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1189871

hf Thank you my friend, they mean the world to me <3 xoxo
TrixieMama  (OP)

United States
01/18/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Done. Prayers for peace and healing and wisdom for your doctors and caregivers.
hugs
 Quoting: snark

hugssmile_kiss

Thank you Snark for supporting me on this journey and continuing to pray for me! Your prayers have helped calm me and bring me peace about tomorrow <3 Hugs, love and blessings..xoxo
KimsThankful

User ID: 8590354
United States
Report Abusive Post
Prayers sent for you and your doctors. hf
Muffinheadicus
User ID: 2673912
United States
Report Abusive Post
Im praying for you right now Trixie.

Everything is going to be alright. I want you to just take a deep breath. Yes, breathe. Let it all out. Breathe out the worry and fear. Now, breathe IN all the hope, the light, the God, and radiance of positivity your body can handle.

Keep us posted, we love you.
TrixieMama  (OP)

United States
01/18/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many Blessings, my dear, as you face tomorrow. Having surgery and/or a procedure in a health care facility -- especially a hospital -- is always scary, whether it is the first time or the 20th time. Believe me, I understand as I have been there.

The people on this forum are each tied to the other by the golden thread of life and love. When one exceeds and prospers, we all succeed and prosper. This is especially true when it pertains to our health.

My prayers will be with you...I offer them up to the universe this evening and will continue on into tomorrow, all day. God Bless You and sending light and love.

May you sail right through it all! xo
SJ
 Quoting: sarajane

smile_kiss

Thank you SO much for your blessings and prayers my friend!

I have been a member here for almost a year and during that time I have witnessed an amazing outpouring of support when people reach out in need! GLP is an amazing network of people and I am SO blessed to be a part of this community <3

Hugs, love and blessings to you my friend...xoxo
TrixieMama  (OP)

United States
01/18/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi! I wish you speedy healing from your surgery, and I offer positive energy before, during and after your procedure.

Wishing you the healing power of LOVE!!!

CJ
 Quoting: AGENT_P

Thank you my friend! Love is SO powerful and I am so grateful for this positive energy and LOVE you are sending me :) It is warming my heart as I type and bringing me peace <3

Love, hugs and blessings...xoxo
Ducimus_

User ID: 9101175
Canada
01/18/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
...praying for your healing, and may God bless you and keep you, Trixie...

hf
...to lead...

...a proud Moodie...

...not perfect...just forgiven...

...all that truly matters in the end...is that you loved...
TrixieMama  (OP)

United States
01/18/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be taken care of. :)
 Quoting: nom nom nom

Thank you my friend <3

hf

Hi Trixie,

I wish you the best for tomorrow and all the days after. A quick recovery.

I must share this though. I used to worry about everything in my life at one time, but my faith in that God would take care of all things was a battle for me. I never gave my worries to him. I worried and worried until the worrying made me ill.

You must give it to him! Believe that all will be answered through him.

It took me time to work on that part of my relationship with the Lord, but I am there now. He asks that you give all your worries to him and he will answer & comfort you. I have and he has.

Your going to be fine, you have a lot of people with you in prayer.

No worries!

RazorX
 Quoting: RazorX

smile_kiss

Thank you my friend!

Giving over control to God is one of the hardest things to do sometimes but when He is in the drivers seat you can rest assured you will go the direction He intends! Allowing Him to be in control and giving it all to Him is one of the things I am still working on in my relationship with Him. I have felt His presence throughout the past year since my injury and know that He will be with me every step of the way! God is SO good, even in trials and tribulations! The other thing I am trying to remain diligent about is giving Him the glory in ALL situations!..

Not to digress but, where is your avatar? I don't see where I can even give you an offer upgrade? I thought you had an avatar earlier in the week, no?

Thank you my friend for your prayers and support through this! Knowing that I have so many people praying for me, supporting me, sending me positive vibes and healing thoughts brings joy to my heart, peace to my soul and a calmness to my spirit. Thank you for helping me achieve those things.

God bless you...Hugs, love and blessings...xoxo
TrixieMama  (OP)

United States
01/18/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
clappa Your going to be alright! Prayers Sent!
 Quoting: ***ClappaGuy***

hf

Thank you Clappa <3333 God bless you my beloved friend!!!! xoxo
TrixieMama  (OP)

United States
01/18/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prayers sent! God Bless
 Quoting: odinson222

hf

Thank you SO much <3

Hugs, love and blessings..xoxo
InterMezzo

User ID: 1336169
Netherlands
01/18/2012 08:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
Sending positive thoughts from Holland. Be confident, things will be alright. Be safe!

hf
captain
bigD111

User ID: 4221691
United States
01/18/2012 08:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
May the Lord bless and keep you under His wings! Thank you Jesus!
deplorably republican
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
01/18/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
:phh:
:fts:
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Signs
User ID: 9103309
United States
01/18/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prayers & positive vibes sent your way!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8393485
United States
01/18/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
peace and blessings
 Quoting: cremefraiche

hfhfhfhfhfhf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1554318
Canada
01/18/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9074217
United States
01/18/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
God be with you.

hf
TrixieMama  (OP)

United States
01/18/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please keep me in your thoughts tomorrow and send some positive energy, healing white light and/or prayers my way :) All positive, healing energy and prayers are greatly appreciated and welcomed with open arms <3 I have to be at the hospital at 5am and surgery is scheduled for 7:00 - 8:00 am, PST.

Thank you all for standing by me through this rough week and helping me overcome the hurdles i've faced on this journey. Your prayers, love, support, healing vibes and warm wishes have all helped me to gain a sense of calmness and peace that has eluded me for weeks. I am now going into this surgery tomorrow with a positive attitude and outlook. Thank you for helping me through this! You guys ROCK and I am TOTALLY blessed to be a part of the community here at GLP <3

God bless you all! I will keep my YT channel updated and also keep Koffee and Tango in the loop here on GLP as my points of contact <3

I will see you all on the other side of surgery so, until then.....

Hugs, love and blessings, always <3 <3 <3

Kimberly

smile_kiss

Healing Prayers sent your way! Be blessed!
 Quoting: Awakened In Christ

Thank you so very much my friend <3 Your prayers mean the world to me! God bless you, hugs, and love too...xoxo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7916494
United States
01/18/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prayers sent your way!
 Quoting: LOLICOPTER!

bumphf
TrixieMama  (OP)

United States
01/18/2012 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Read His Word and put your trust in the Lord... He is ever faithful.

How faithful?

If the sun fails to come up tomorrow morning, then (and only then!) worry. Otherwise, trust Him and relax in His abiding Love.

Promises from your Heavenly Father:

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." ~ Romans 8:28

"for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." ~ Hebrews 13:5

"Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's." ~ Psalm 103: 2-5

"Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses. He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions." ~Ps 107:19-20

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." ~Isa 41:10

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." ~3 John 2

hf
 Quoting: tcs 8766130

AMEN and thank you for all the scriptures that reminded me that I am not alone on this journey, Christ is with me every step of the way! Praise God and to him all the glory! Selah ~Hugs, love and blessings...xoxo
TrixieMama  (OP)

United States
01/18/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Father in the name of your Son Jesus Chist pleae heal this Lady. Thank You Father
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1726883

AMEN!!!!

Thank you my friend! Where two or more are gathered in His name, He is there also! I know He has heard *our* prayer <3 God bless you...xoxo
TrixieMama  (OP)

United States
01/18/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
We love you Kim

Aww, D, I love you more <3 Watch for an email tonight in your private account <3 Hugs, love and blessings my beloved D.....love you oodles <3 xoxo

I look forward to it!! You know all my love/knowledge has come from you, so time to give it back. It's been a long couple of months without being able to talk to you...I really hope I get the email :)

Once again, we all LOVE you so much

I have several to respond too, you are on the list :) I'm trying to start soon, the kids are getting ready for bed so hopefully they will settle down early so I can get started. Hugs and love....xoxo
TrixieMama  (OP)

United States
01/18/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prayers sent for you and your doctors. hf
 Quoting: KimsThankful

smile_kiss

Thank you so much! Your prayers mean the world to me <3 God bless you...xoxo
TrixieMama  (OP)

United States
01/18/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im praying for you right now Trixie.

Everything is going to be alright. I want you to just take a deep breath. Yes, breathe. Let it all out. Breathe out the worry and fear. Now, breathe IN all the hope, the light, the God, and radiance of positivity your body can handle.

Keep us posted, we love you.
 Quoting: Muffinheadicus 2673912

I love you too my friend! Thank you for that cleansing breath! I needed it and it has helped immensely! Thank you for your love, support and prayers, you are such a blessing and I am thankful to have you on my side through this. God bless...xoxo
TrixieMama  (OP)

United States
01/18/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
...praying for your healing, and may God bless you and keep you, Trixie...

hf
 Quoting: Ducimus_

hf

Thank you my friend! Your prayers are giving me strength and calmness! Thank you for supporting me on this journey! God bless you...xoxo

GLP