Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,670 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 45,291
Pageviews Today: 97,184Threads Today: 56Posts Today: 782
12:58 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why is it that we never hear black people talking about alien abductions ?

Unit 1
User ID: 1403247
United States
01/19/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why is it that we never hear black people talking about alien abductions ?
well i guess you have not read the bible. what color do you think enoch and elijah are?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2705280

clappa
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1324238

black people, from the african to the aboriginie, had more interactions with alien beings than any other race. just look at the cave drawings around the world depicting alien like beings. aliens aint nothing new to black folks. its white people thats just discovering that they exist.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2705280

True! They needed a homie to tote the luggage! LOL!s226
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1324238
United States
01/19/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
this black couple gave birth to a white nordic alien...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8797523

I'd say she messed around behind his back. That's no alien baby, she just had sex with a white guy.
 Quoting: OpheliaBedelia

Millions of dark skinned black women make babies with lily white men all the time and these babies manage to still come out with some kind of color. The facial features do resemble the father.
Unit 1
United States
01/19/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Poor little thing! Welfare was invented to buy the black vote since y'all won't work anyway! LOL!
 Quoting: Unit 1 1403247

That's cool dude, because I am not mad the the millions of white meth hoes on welfare. I make my own money, and I eat well, my kids are eating good and it's all good on this side. So, if a few pennies out of my paycheck goes to feeding some meth hoe white girl and her poor little kids, I'm cool with that. What am I supposed to do, waste my time being mad at shit out of control like you?

AWWWWWW! Poor widdle cwybaby! But, we both know the Gummint don't be taxing yo check! LOL!s226

Does it burn or hurt or even sting a bit to be as stupid as you are? I would think the condition would cause some type of discomfort.

LOL! When the facts don't support you, fall back on name callin'! LOL!banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9137179
Germany
01/19/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
studies have also shown that no scandinavian people at all believe to be abducted by aliens!
kat

User ID: 4681212
United States
01/19/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

Especially since we have pretty much bred out any so-called 'pure' black! LOL!

Ha ha ha! That's funny. It's funny that your great-great great great grandpa was a rapist. Yep, that's some real shit to be proud of. thumbs

You guys have never heard of albinism?

One person in 17,000 in the U.S.A. has some type of albinism. Albinism affects people from all races. Most children with albinism are born to parents who have normal hair and eye color for their ethnic backgrounds.
[link to www.albinism.org]
 Quoting: kat

Oh I know that albinism is real. I went to school with an albino brother and sister. They look entirely different from a child that just comes out with white/peach skin and gold or red hair and normal, yet lighter colored eyes. Most albinos have pink eyes and platinum blond hair whether they are white or black or asian or whatever.

No good deed goes unpunished.
Unit 1
United States
Report Abusive Post

I'd say she messed around behind his back. That's no alien baby, she just had sex with a white guy.
 Quoting: OpheliaBedelia

Millions of dark skinned black women make babies with lily white men all the time and these babies manage to still come out with some kind of color. The facial features do resemble the father.

Yep! Looks like my Uncle Carl. He's the Mail man!pigchef
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

That's cool dude, because I am not mad the the millions of white meth hoes on welfare. I make my own money, and I eat well, my kids are eating good and it's all good on this side. So, if a few pennies out of my paycheck goes to feeding some meth hoe white girl and her poor little kids, I'm cool with that. What am I supposed to do, waste my time being mad at shit out of control like you?

AWWWWWW! Poor widdle cwybaby! But, we both know the Gummint don't be taxing yo check! LOL!s226

Does it burn or hurt or even sting a bit to be as stupid as you are? I would think the condition would cause some type of discomfort.

What fact have you demonstrated here other than the fact that you are an idiot?
putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9021040
United States
01/19/2012 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
They find other ways to satisfy their attention whoring needs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9015087
United States
01/19/2012 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
On the real, OP, since we black folks are the original race and the original blood, they probably have already tinkered with us in antiquity. Now, it's y'all turn. Have fun!

ufo56

That's just bloody nonsense brought in by social engineers of the communist persuasion during the '60's. Our Aryan mother is Asia.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9137179
Germany
01/19/2012 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because..... white meat tast so gooooooood. lol
 Quoting: Seeking 1437837

I don't know about that, but the cannibals in south east asia preferred other meat over white meat
Leviticus

User ID: 1243713
United States
01/19/2012 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Um, guys ?

This isn't a thread about some sort of imagined racial superiority.

It's a serious question, all joking aside.

hiding
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1855758

The last thing an alien wants is to have his craft stripped and then jacked!!!

That was easy!!!

abducthidb
 Quoting: Leviticus

Naw dawg...that shit happens in the Spanish neighborhoods.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8158935

Exactly!! Who do you think steals it and then gives it to Julio to have it spanked?
I can explain shit to you all day but, I can't understand it for ya!!!!
Unit 1
United States
01/19/2012 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

What fact have you demonstrated here other than the fact that you are an idiot?
putin
NURSE! Huggie change! Over here! ROTFLMWHITEAO!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/19/2012 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
On the real, OP, since we black folks are the original race and the original blood, they probably have already tinkered with us in antiquity. Now, it's y'all turn. Have fun!

ufo56

That's just bloody nonsense brought in by social engineers of the communist persuasion during the '60's. Our Aryan mother is Asia.
 Quoting: Sweetshrub

norespect
Unit 1
United States
01/19/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

ufo56

norespect
ORIGINAL???? lol THE ONLY THING YOU KNOW ABOUT ORIGINAL IS KFC!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/19/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

ufo56

I just have one question...how can you have a race of people (I'd prefer to say group, not race, but since we are playing GLP racialicious games...meh) that are *supposedly* the original folks of Earth, white folks, but they can't stand the life giver in the sky that makes all life possible on this rock? White skins can't tolerate the sun. Maybe you are outsiders? Maybe you are extra-terrestrials from a land where there is a dimmer sun? It makes no logical sense for a people to evolve to live on a planet where the sun in the sky can cause their skins to peel or even kill them. Colored "races" don't have these problems.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9137486
United States
01/19/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Comment removed by The Greys. abduct
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/19/2012 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe the aliens are abducting you white folk to give your skin some melanin so when the sun gets hotter and brighter, some of you will have a chance to survive and not end up looking like a giant herpes sore each time you spend more than 3 minutes out in the sun.

starwars
Unit 1
United States
01/19/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

ufo56

I just have one question...how can you have a race of people (I'd prefer to say group, not race, but since we are playing GLP racialicious games...meh) that are *supposedly* the original folks of Earth, white folks, but they can't stand the life giver in the sky that makes all life possible on this rock? White skins can't tolerate the sun. Maybe you are outsiders? Maybe you are extra-terrestrials from a land where there is a dimmer sun? It makes no logical sense for a people to evolve to live on a planet where the sun in the sky can cause their skins to peel or even kill them. Colored "races" don't have these problems.
BINGO!!! We didn't evolve! We are the original creation.
Unit 1
United States
01/19/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe the aliens are abducting you white folk to give your skin some melanin so when the sun gets hotter and brighter, some of you will have a chance to survive and not end up looking like a giant herpes sore each time you spend more than 3 minutes out in the sun.

starwars
Or MAYBE our ancestors are just checking up on us. You know...physicals, tune ups, that sort of thing!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8158935
United States
01/19/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

ufo56

norespect
ORIGINAL???? lol THE ONLY THING YOU KNOW ABOUT ORIGINAL IS KFC!!!!

Oh no you didn't....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8158935
United States
01/19/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

starwars

Alright...now that's funny lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8507651
Canada
01/19/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cuz aliens are scared of the hood too! (no racism)
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/19/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

ufo56

Sure is a lot of devolution going on in the white race. All colors come from black, nothing comes from white but more white. You even have black people that look Asian and Arabic, PURE black folks. Don't hate, baby, there's Plenty of mayo on aisle 4.

ruxpin

User ID: 1403355
United States
01/19/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you recall Betty and Barney Hill? Barney was black.

Damn, I thought it was Barney and Betty Rubble.
poop
I only believe half of what I read and even half of that is bullshit.
Carol B.

User ID: 1265827
United States
01/19/2012 10:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
Do you recall Betty and Barney Hill? Barney was black.

^^this^^
Prayer.....the world's first wireless connection.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8319133
01/19/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

The white racists are on a (t)roll, don't throw salt in their little reindeer games or they will begin the infamous rant about "their" precious Rh- blood and gingers with green and blue eyes, lol!

I'm "black", and in my family babies born light skin with red hair (nappy or otherwise), gold hair (nappy or otherwise) and blue, hazel and green eyes are common in our family and we aren't white and we don't have any immediate white blood anywhere in the older generations.

ANY color can come out of black.

did you have some point to this?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1284302
United States
01/19/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a few more questions for ya to wonder about:

A few questions which we may all speculation rationally upon:

1. Why is it that majority of the abducted victims aren't highly intelligent?

-Why not abduct someone with a Ph.D, or a philosopher? Or an engineer - or even a S.E.T.I. researcher? Seems like these are good ways to communicate. From what I understand, most victims of abductions are of average intelligence or "redneck". (Pardon my stereotyping, please.]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8507651

First off, there's a difference between intelligence and education. The one does not necessarily correlate to the other, as witness the burgeoning legions of degreed idiots being cranked out by academia.

But, allowing the validity of your supposition, consider this:

Tenured professors, engineers for companies with defense contracts, doctors, lawyers and Indian Chiefs have their positions to consider and aren't nearly as likely to "go public" with their experiences. Many of these cases don't even get mentioned to therapists, and when they are mentioned don't go beyond the walls of the consultation rooms.

There's a guy named Shrum who's just "come out" regarding an experience he had while hunting in the Sierra Nevadas in the very early 1960's. He's been silent for decades due to having been working for a defense contractor at the time. Google "Aliens in the Forest".
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/19/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to genographic.nationalgeographic.com (secure)]

8,000-5,000 BC when BLACK EMPIRES in Nubia and Egypt were making cities and universities, white folks at the same time were still living in caves, wearing skins and attempting rudimentary agriculture. Just saying.
Anonymous Coward
01/19/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sure is a lot of devolution going on in the white race. All colors come from black, nothing comes from white but more white. You even have black people that look Asian and Arabic, PURE black folks. Don't hate, baby, there's Plenty of mayo on aisle 4.

that's not correct. white races are much more advanced in the who was here first trade. you cant seriously believe all those egyptian people were black can you? the last time i seen a blond black she had black roots and 6 inch nails with 6 inches of extra body fat over her size 2 jeans.
Anonymous Coward
01/19/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to genographic.nationalgeographic.com (secure)]

8,000-5,000 BC when BLACK EMPIRES in Nubia and Egypt were making cities and universities, white folks at the same time were still living in caves, wearing skins and attempting rudimentary agriculture. Just saying.

www.marchofthetitans.com/ whites were egyptian people. read your history.

GLP