Jesus Showed Me UFOs & Deception

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5687524
Canada
01/19/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Jesus Showed Me UFOs & Deception

Nope, sorry, you need mich more study...

Try and avoid the poison of the bible though...You are not capable of discernment, at this point...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5687524

EDIT - i see you fixed it. thanks.

dude, i will never avoid the holy divine Word of God. i have been given the gift of discernment, devote all of my study to God, and have every cell of my being invested in these things. you are more than a little confused.
 Quoting: Salt

Obviously, it is your path to be decieved...That ok, everyone needs to be right where they are...

Just try not to take everyone with you..

well thanks for your opinion. everybody has one. i could say the same to you.

Blessings to you. Peace.

Ok, let's leave it at that!!!

But, one thing - Do not say blessings to me - it is vile, when you know what I know...
coyles

User ID: 1297880
United Kingdom
01/19/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where is your proof Lisa? Don't have any? Thought not, just more babbling from a religious nut.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 893377

I've been on all-of just one minute and so-far the ONLY babbling I'm reading is that of the USUAL suspects from English sink-estates like YOU!!!!!

Why don't you get-off your ass,switch-off the 70-inch HD.TV and do something for others like starting a movement to help fix the broken-down British justice system — WHAT A JOKE THAT THING IS!!!!!!!!!!!
PEOPLE GETTING OFF ATTEMPTED MURDER NOW SCOT-FREE — WHAT A JOKE!

NO SIR,THE ALIENS MUST DIE!

THE ALIENS ARE ALL EVIL.KILLERS JUST LIKE SATAN,EVERYONE OF THEM!

STEP OUT OF THE EIGHTIES YOU FOOL AND CLUE YOURSELF UP AS-TO WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND THE SMOKESCREEN!!!
Lisa;you know why;I just gave you my PIN!
 Quoting: TruthAdddict 6989379

WAAHAHAAA HAAHAHAAHAHA AHAHAHAAH AHHAHAHAHAAHHA AHAHAHA

Fuck Me, Your stupidness knows no bounds.
Remember, many people are only still alive as it is ilegal to shoot the fuckers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1313099
United States
01/19/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

EDIT - i see you fixed it. thanks.

dude, i will never avoid the holy divine Word of God. i have been given the gift of discernment, devote all of my study to God, and have every cell of my being invested in these things. you are more than a little confused.

Obviously, it is your path to be decieved...That ok, everyone needs to be right where they are...

Blessings to you. Peace.

But, one thing - Do not say blessings to me - it is vile, when you know what I know...

well, you have no control over that.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/19/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Blessings to you. Peace.

On the internet, you are right...

If we ever meet in person - you will get an earful...
mikal

User ID: 1074000
New Zealand
01/19/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do people want someone else to save them, forgive them, absolve them, for what they have done of their own free will? For goodness sake, save yourself, forgive yourself, absolve yourself! Even your own scripture says "Go away and sin no more." "Do to others as you would have them do to you." "Forgive them Father, (GOD) for they do not know what they are doing." You are made in God's image, and it is in your power to behave as a loving God should. No more war on account of coveting your neighbouring countries oil, gold, plutonium, fish, water or anything else. The money so called Christian nations spent on war and killing would have changed the world to paradise as intended, but we let this sad sorry situation happen and we allow it to continue. Stop giving your POWER away and demand responsibility from our so called leaders.

Last Edited by mikal on 01/19/2012 01:37 PM
Love yourself, but serve others.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9148008
United States
01/19/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you Lisa, I thought I was the only one who believed Aliens are Demons!
5*'s
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/19/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Blessings to you. Peace.

On the internet, you are right...

If we ever meet in person - you will get an earful...

lol.... whatev
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9145761
United States
01/19/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
i too once was a delusional optimist singing hymns to invisible creatures and giving credit where it was not due.

i gave my posessions to
the poor and lent my ears to the sorrows of others.

i wrote the prisoner and let feral cats reside unacosted in my garage.

i gave cookies to the mailman and socks stuffed with chocolates to foster homes.

then i took a look at reality and wow, am i sorry iever did that.
i was much happier in the warm womb of lies that kept me safe from truth's toxic message.

i overdosed on truth.

I saw the great white whale beckoning my harpoon be thrust that we both die defeated by burdens too much for we mortals to bear.

you will do anything to save your creationist theory from post-darwin modern ideas and will say something silly like an overcaffenated satan fooled us by making the fossil record and dinosaurs are actually only 3000 years old and thats where castles came from because knights used to fight these dragons to save their villages. lol.
i crack myself up.

and now that your god is defunct and obsolete along with your tomes full of superstitions, you will rationalize and make excuses at all costs to defend what daily becomes more clear to be alien propaganda.

lisa, have you ever cosidered that you might need to spend time at a safe place with professional staff to look after you so that you don't become too reckless like your uncle JIM JONES ??

are you wearing black sneakers btw?

im teasing of course.

thats freedom of religion.

if i want to believe something exists, no mere words no matter how powerful can dissuade me.

placebo effect comes to mind.
the madness of crowds.
peer pressure.

have you ever considered what you might believe in were you to allow yourself to go to the woods and with no one else attempting to convince you or recruit you to their set of ideals, you might just become as sad of the truth as i.

you are better equipped with your delusions to scrape a few happy moments from this rotting wormy can of beans called life.
Eazy D

User ID: 1326518
United States
01/19/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, so much hate on this thread...

It is true, I believe it!!

Why? Because pretty much exactly one year ago I believed that aliens were our gods. I fell in to the 'Ancient Alien' craze; started watching all the episodes, bought a couple of books (chariots of the gods, etc.), I found glp and was highly interested in the alien threads, ufo sightings, etc.

I was an athiest.

But you know what? Weird things started happening and I started having 'divine interventions' if you may say that...eventually, God literally showed Himself to me, through my life, and people on this site, and He came down HARD...I couldn't deny Him. He told me that the alien deception IS real. It ALL falls in to place!!! It will be the biggest deception of mankind...

I just say, if you don't agree on something, don't spew out hate because you will be shown the truth if you soften your heart..
ShadowDancer

User ID: 287857
United States
01/19/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
While I definitely think the folks need to be DISCERNING at all times no matter what, I disagree that all "aliens" are evil

Just as Immanuel stated he was NOT OF THIS WORLD, he also instructed to discern all things...

Claiming to be "alien" in describing himself...I do not believe it to be a lie.

Additionally, in my contacts from over 5 decades back...I will not agree all are "evil"

I believe those who are very evil can easily manipulate the minds of most, tricking and deceiving many as few have insight into the worlds faith...the congruence within many

To arrive where they have...

IOW. People can be easily deceived especially if they already are buying into the doctrine of demons.

These are all my own words...regardless of another copies them...

hidingSomeone is trying to slamfest me with copyright violations which is quite humorous knowing how easily I write...and have plenty of proof I use most of my own material...analytical thinking is not my weakness...but C'est la Vie!!!

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 01/19/2012 01:51 PM
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9148008
United States
01/19/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh Lisa Lisa, you have struck a nerve in satins minions...keep up the good work!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1486579
United States
01/19/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
no hate here just logic.
This video did not speak true to my belief systems. So damn me to hell. I was lost from the start.

How am I supposed to believe a youtube video about a dream, talking about aliens and returning of jesus christ soon? cruise

I have dreams all the time, never do they impact my real life. Sure they give me scenarios to practice in my mind before reality. I do not take messages from them seriously.

My heart doesn't believe in this video, or jesus christ. It is illogical. The vastness of the universe, and alien existence, I could see that.But a fictional character from a book? Too humanized, too much blind belief, I'll pass.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/19/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh Lisa Lisa, you have struck a nerve in satins minions...keep up the good work!
 Quoting: Chop's

amen
Eazy D

United States
01/19/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

haha, amen is right
Eazy D

United States
01/19/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

haha, amen is right
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9145761
United States
01/19/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why? Because pretty much exactly one year ago I believed that aliens were our gods. I fell in to the 'Ancient Alien' craze; started watching all the episodes, bought a couple of books (chariots of the gods, etc.), I found glp and was highly interested in the alien threads, ufo sightings, etc.

I was an athiest.

But you know what? Weird things started happening and I started having 'divine interventions' if you may say that...eventually, God literally showed Himself to me, through my life, and people on this site, and He came down HARD...I couldn't deny Him. He told me that the alien deception IS real. It ALL falls in to place!!! It will be the biggest deception of mankind...

I just say, if you don't agree on something, don't spew out hate because you will be shown the truth if you soften your heart..
 Quoting: Eazy D

YOU SUBCONCIOUS LIKES TO ROLE PLAY AS GOD BECAUSE ITS MAIN JOB IS TO MAKE YOU FEEL SAFE AND STRESS-FREE.

the face of the delusion IS that magical things are occuring above what probability and chance would predict.

you are reacting to your own creations.

for example, lets say you hurt your back and begin to pray "please heal me god" and your back gets better, you will say "aha, god answers prayer".

but, alas, no. you healed naturally as humans have always been frought with bad backs that go bad after 30 years and your body will repair whatever dysfunction comes along.

your ability to commit to a a trench of denial is worrying.

the war is between you and yourself.

you know you've won when you see reality without the shiny, happy veneer the upper crust have nstructed you to paint on everything meaningful in your life.

yes, the upper crust made your bible to control you.
Eazy D

United States
01/19/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

I was an athiest.

YOU SUBCONCIOUS LIKES TO ROLE PLAY AS GOD BECAUSE ITS MAIN JOB IS TO MAKE YOU FEEL SAFE AND STRESS-FREE.

the face of the delusion IS that magical things are occuring above what probability and chance would predict.

for example, lets say you hurt your back and begin to pray "please heal me god" and your back gets better, you will say "aha, god answers prayer".

but, alas, no. you healed naturally as humans have always been frought with bad backs that go bad after 30 years and your body will repair whatever dysfunction comes along.

you know you've won when you see reality without the shiny, happy veneer the upper crust have nstructed you to paint on everything meaningful in your life.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9145761

thanks, but no, you are wrong.

You see, I USED to be an athiest, so I thought and said the SAME EXACT THINGS that you just said.

I don't buy in to that bs anymore my friend.

Yes, sometimes it is just my body healing, but there are plenty of wonderful things that happen that are from God.

Nice try, but don't tell me how my body works, I know it better than you.

God is real, and you don't need church or religion to find Him...just open your heart and think with a new mind. It is scary I admit, but He will show you.
Jack Daphne

User ID: 1437321
United States
01/19/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
People who are spewing hate are being convicted by the Holy Spirit and their spirit man's feathers are being ruffled
so the flesh responds with ugliness.

If ya don't like it why not leave the thread?
Why stick around? You like being convicted by the
Holy Spirit? It definitely says you're needing to
do some soul searching!

Peace, Be Still...
Pray For The True peace Of Jerusalem
"Peace...Be Still...
The Chaff IS Separating
Itself From The Wheat.
By Their Own Hands Will
They Out Themselves.
Watch As THE Almighty
Hand Of God Moves
On Behalf Of His Children." June, 2015

Pray Non Ceasing For
Trump/Pence Families,
Trump Administration,
Patriot Warriors Worldwide!
For AMERICA! For ISRAEL!

Stay Happy...
Stay Focused...
Stay The Course...
The Storm Is Upon Us.

Wear The Full Armour Of God
Never Take It Off...Sleep In It.
Be Ready For Battle At ALL Times.
Do Not Get Comfortable...
The Enemy Never Sleeps
The Enemy IS Always Looking For One To Devour.

This IS A Physical AND Spiritual War!

Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem.

Animal Waves First Full Lp
Dropped. 10 Great Songs!
Find It Everywhere May 8, 2020

open.spotify.com/album/0yTIhHKac2456acyYS8Gky?si=y-9​e0OBdSJ276-MZklFC3w

"Animal Waves"
5 Song EP..."VOID"!

Written, Produced by Nathaniel Cox and Robert Davis
Maxwell Drummey - Bass, Keys
David Goodstein - Drums
Engineered - Sam Madill
Artwork by Briana Eason and Mike Soens
Stream wherever you like.
AW Debut LP coming in Spring.

Animal Waves..."Tell Me"
[link to youtu.be (secure)]
Animal Waves..."Love Is Cold"
Animal Waves..."Cold Turkey"
Animal Waves..."WTF"
[link to innocentwords.com]
"Animal Waves Performs
Mash-Up of Led Zeppelin & Tom Petty"
[link to newnoisemagazine.com (secure)]
"See You Again"
[link to vimeo.com (secure)]
"My Friend Sin"
Revelator by Josh Garrels: [link to youtu.be]

Find New Music
starsuncharted.com
The GLP Song
[link to soundcloud.com]

Music...The Universal Language.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 911357
United States
01/19/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok Christians, please show me the scriptures that say;

1) Aliens are evil/demons
2) There is/isn't life on other worlds

If you can't, then even by your own standards you are spouting nonsense.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 893377

the answers to this involve understanding the ENTIRE epic. There IS life on other worlds, but it's not who you think.

To gain the answers to these two questions requires a lengthy bit of study and scripture. not a simple answer.

scripture tells us that there will be a grand deception. it tells us that "aliens" are fallen angels. it also tells us that many will be deceived. how the deception goes down, we don't know.

but, Jesus taught that His people will easily recognize Him, and will easily know who is NOT him.

The grand deception is - Do everything in our power to impress upon the slaves, that there is only one god and one son... Never let them know, they have a direct connection to their own source, and do not need us in any way...

Worth repeating. Bump.
Jack Daphne

User ID: 1437321
United States
01/19/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

I was an athiest.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9145761

thanks, but no, you are wrong.

You see, I USED to be an athiest, so I thought and said the SAME EXACT THINGS that you just said.

I don't buy in to that bs anymore my friend.

Yes, sometimes it is just my body healing, but there are plenty of wonderful things that happen that are from God.

Nice try, but don't tell me how my body works, I know it better than you.

God is real, and you don't need church or religion to find Him...just open your heart and think with a new mind. It is scary I admit, but He will show you.

Welcome To The Family Of God Easy D!!!!!

Welcome! hf

Peace, Be Still...
"Peace...Be Still...
The Chaff IS Separating
Itself From The Wheat.
By Their Own Hands Will
They Out Themselves.
Watch As THE Almighty
Hand Of God Moves
On Behalf Of His Children." June, 2015

Pray Non Ceasing For
Trump/Pence Families,
Trump Administration,
Patriot Warriors Worldwide!
For AMERICA! For ISRAEL!

Stay Happy...
Stay Focused...
Stay The Course...
The Storm Is Upon Us.

Wear The Full Armour Of God
Never Take It Off...Sleep In It.
Be Ready For Battle At ALL Times.
Do Not Get Comfortable...
The Enemy Never Sleeps
The Enemy IS Always Looking For One To Devour.

This IS A Physical AND Spiritual War!

Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem.

Animal Waves First Full Lp
Dropped. 10 Great Songs!
Find It Everywhere May 8, 2020

open.spotify.com/album/0yTIhHKac2456acyYS8Gky?si=y-9​e0OBdSJ276-MZklFC3w

"Animal Waves"
5 Song EP..."VOID"!

Written, Produced by Nathaniel Cox and Robert Davis
Maxwell Drummey - Bass, Keys
David Goodstein - Drums
Engineered - Sam Madill
Artwork by Briana Eason and Mike Soens
Stream wherever you like.
AW Debut LP coming in Spring.

Animal Waves..."Tell Me"
Animal Waves..."Love Is Cold"
Animal Waves..."Cold Turkey"
Animal Waves..."WTF"
[link to innocentwords.com]
"Animal Waves Performs
Mash-Up of Led Zeppelin & Tom Petty"
[link to newnoisemagazine.com (secure)]
"See You Again"
[link to vimeo.com (secure)]
"My Friend Sin"
Revelator by Josh Garrels: [link to youtu.be]

Find New Music
starsuncharted.com
The GLP Song
[link to soundcloud.com]

Music...The Universal Language.
Eazy D

United States
01/19/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
People who are spewing hate are being convicted by the Holy Spirit and their spirit man's feathers are being ruffled
so the flesh responds with ugliness.

If ya don't like it why not leave the thread?
Why stick around? You like being convicted by the
Holy Spirit? It definitely says you're needing to
do some soul searching!

Peace, Be Still...
 Quoting: Jack Daphne

Words of truth
SeriousNews

User ID: 5754707
United States
01/19/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Lisa! Just wanted to point out that there are indeed good ETs.

hf

Quoting: Valtor

No, there are not. I heard directly from the Lord regarding this. If you don't believe, ask Him in prayer to reveal the truth to you. Please pray about it, this is serious.
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

So in the huge universe we are a part of, where it is statistically impossible for a planet not to fall in the sun belt of life, where species billions of years behind us have had billions of years to develop, there isn't other life?

And you believe this... Because of a book... That you were told to believe by man???

Pitiful humanity we live in...

There is much more to god than any man can think up and write down.

Try finding god in yourself. Trust me, you'll get the big picture a lot better.

Last Edited by SeriousNews on 01/19/2012 02:17 PM
All is divine in your minds eye.

:snbanner:
Generation Doom

User ID: 7805968
United States
01/19/2012 02:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
I didn't make this video, but it's spot on.

We shall see..... I actually saw a UFO with my own eyes back around 2003, right around the time when I had become "born again". If something like this does come to pass, well my allegiance is always to Jesus. We'll see how things play out.
Pray this prayer to blind Satan:
[link to flameoflove.us (secure)]
Stinky McMuffin

User ID: 9015634
United Kingdom
01/19/2012 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
to each there own at the end of the day.
ShadowDancer

United States
01/19/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Amen that the word is true, regardless of others spinning or weaving them to suit their ends

oh ye of little faith.

Why must you cram the self created creator of all into a human shoebox that is comfortable???

Lisa Lisa, I have bumped many of your things at different times and do not say what I have said lightly

research for yourself and examine to see...

talk about promoting fear...this blanket generalization will be found in error, at least consider that...lest one is denied after serving the 'Most High', or rebuked for teaching deception or one's personal fears as truth...or indicative of faith.

Selah
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974

Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/19/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, she didn't...

What she did is play the polarity game!!!

When a lightsider shows up spouting rhetoric, balance, reqiures an equal response of darksider... A micro example of the nature of the galaxy and the game you are involved in...

No dark deed doing satan = equals no all loving god/jesus...
They are fictional creations, weapons in your armour to keep you in battle stance...

Do not give them energy, and see how fast they dissipate...

Remove yourself from the polarity game and you win... Continue it, and you will expend much energy until you come to the conclusion - it is a no win situation...

Balance always wins...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1194370
United States
01/19/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I suppose it is possible that this is the deception spoken of in scripture.

I read in scripture that, whatever the deception is, it is God himself which gives people over to such a delusion.

As it is written;

.. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

[link to godsview.com]

So it is God himself which sends the delusion and which gives men over to believe in such a delusion.

And what man can overcome such a powerful influence of delusion (whatever it may be)? Seeing there is none which is greater than God.

All the more reason to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling. All the more reason to persuade men to do the same, knowing the fierceness of The LORD.

God Bless you all.
ShadowDancer

United States
01/19/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
it is the opposing forces with the Toroid that come together and in the nuclear reactions, energy is created...

Balance is inherently built into creation, and the duality one sees is the stepping down of the energy to be able to contemplate matter

As matter we perceive appears to be denser...the vibrations or the resonance eminate from the source...like a mouth opening and closing or as I am fond of saying:

MOVEMENT and REST

Each will believe as they will...but I strongly encourage individual research and to actually know the word...

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 01/19/2012 02:36 PM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7706801
United States
01/19/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
They will claim to be our creators, don't believe it! They will provide convincing "proof" of their claims, don't believe it! They will come to "save the world", don't believe it! This is anti-christ!

It's all lies.....straight from satan himself.

There is a flaw that i find in all this.

If god is all powerful, how come he allows Satan and his followers to exists?

If he knows what will happen, how come he doesn't cut the head off of the snake before it strikes.

Simple answer: Maybe Satan is a man made boogie man.

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1416114
Sweden
01/19/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

I was an athiest.

Is there a reason why God does not convey that information to all humans?

GLP