KlLLUMlNATl
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 8829288
United States
01/22/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Why the Illuminati are not real.....
Iam not for or against this topic just a topic for disscution.....

Conspiracy theorists are the people who spread fear and rumours that there is some kind of negative or evil force behind an incident or even, in the case of the Illuminati conspiracy theorists, running the world.

But it's vitally important to remember conspiracy theories are just that - theories. There is no evidence to prove that they are true. A theory, according to the dictionary, is ''a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world; an organized system of accepted knowledge that applies in a variety of circumstances''. So, for example, a theory that all fish will turn green in the future is a theory. But that doesn't make it true. Any scientist will tell you that nothing can be proved, things can only ever be disproved.

This realisation is the fundamental problem the masses have when they read a conspiracy theory and get all excited. They shriek, ''the world's going to end in 2012''. No, it's not. ''Agghhh, the Illuminati are controlling what milk I use on my cereal.'' No, they're not, you are.

This brings me on to the characters of conspiracy theorists.

They are control freaks. Why? Because the world is chaotic, random and for the most part, there's there's no justice and reason why something happened. 911 was a tragedy. Nobody will ever know exactly what happened. It just did. The Tsunami killed thousands of people in Haiti. It just did. There's no reason why. That's just the world.

But conspiracy theories fail to accept that sometimes things just happen because that's the nature of the world we live in. They have to have an explanation ands answers to an event when sometimes there is none. No meaning. But conspiracy theorists categorize everything into the conspiracy theory box which makes it easier for them to grasp.

Conspiracy theorists are deeply suspicious people who do not trust life. They're distrustful of the the world and people. ''All politicians are corrupt'', ''all business owners are greedy'', ''people are out to get what they can for themselves'', are the kind of messages they're used to. They don't understand that the world is full of kind-hearted and warm people with good intentions and that even some of these are those earning millions of dollars a year. But a conspiracy theory justifies their beliefs that people in power of bad by holding a conspiracy theory idea.

Conspiracy theorists are the type of people who constantly blame others for what's happened. This means that all the bad things that have happened to them in life they can blame on this shadowy force that they believe is running the world. They can pass over the responsibility for their life to those that they think are controlling the world. Whereas conspiracy theorists will say that they 're empowering themselves with knowledge, this is actually giving somebody else power over their lives.

Conspiracy theorists are arrogant. They think that they're the only ones who have realised ''what's really going on'' and that everybody is just a sheep. But there are some very happy clued up sheep who are enjoying life much more than conspiracy theorists and have more money and friends to boot. Conspiracy theorists, on the other hand, tend to be isolated and poor academic types who spend much of their time online. They are so arrogant in the belief of their own super-intelligence that they don't respect or appreciate the intelligence of the common man, nor, as is about to be explained, do they understand the power of life, and the world.

Conspiracy theorists have a sheltered and small-minded view of the world. They do not comprehend how vast and diverse and distant governments and countries around the world are. They do not know how complicated the day-to-running of a society's courts, hospitals, police and other services are. Often the running of these services can come down to an individual's decision.

Yes, maybe their are some secret organisations like the Freemasons, the Illuminati or if you're in The Simpsons, the stone-cutters. But really, who cares about a bunch a rich, bloated, middle aged men in a boy's club with silly secret handshakes talking about their plans for world domination. And undoubtedly, there are corrupt businessman and politicians who collude to help each other out and cover things up. This is nothing new and it certainly isn't a conspiracy. These kind of abuses of power have been ongoing for hundreds if not thousands of years. And they are usually isolated and not interlinked.

The world, nature, the great spirit, god, whoever, is a more powerful place than any of these and their plans would always fail, be exposed, or superseded by some other organisation .

So there you have it. Hopefully people who've read this will treat the next conspiracy theory when it comes along with a bit more scepticism.vrwcclappaobigbroouncsam

Last Edited by KlLLUMINATI on 01/22/2012 02:10 PM
She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?
-Norman Bates

I think that rich people should live like poor people, and poor people should live like rich people, and change every week....
-Tupac Shakur

Somebody help me, tell me where to go from here cause even Thugs cry, but do the Lord care?
-Tupac Shakur

I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.
-Tupac Shakur

I believe in human beings, and that all human beings should be respected as such, regardless of their color.
-Malcolm X

A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything.
-Malcolm X

When there’s no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth.
-Dawn of the Dead

What an excellent day for an exorcism.
-The Exorcist
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8854821
Mexico
01/22/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why the Illuminati are not real.....
but this is real!!!
zionist (with NAZI METHODS) organizations

this bastards are the OPERATIVE NWO:

TRILATERAL COMMISSION
CFR (CONSUL OF FOREING RELATIONS)
BILDELBERG GROUP

[link to 1.bp.blogspot.com]

[link to howthehellshouldiknow-wallyworld.blogspot.com]

[link to www.texemarrs.com]

[link to 1.bp.blogspot.com]
ThinkFaast
User ID: 43722070
United States
07/26/2013 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why the Illuminati are not real.....
you lost me when you say "Because the world is chaotic, random and for the most part, there's there's no justice and reason why something happened" if this statement is true life is meaningless, it's probably one of the moast ignorant things i've ever seen written.

GLP