Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,179 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,046,793
Pageviews Today: 1,746,421Threads Today: 702Posts Today: 12,575
05:14 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WH Insider re death of a Dem operative after witnessing strange behavior by Obama before taking the stage at the Convention in '08!!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1698999
United States
01/23/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WH Insider re death of a Dem operative after witnessing strange behavior by Obama before taking the stage at the Convention in '08!!!!!
Try performing infront of that many without a nose full.
 Quoting: Spittin'Cesium

drip drip
UchihaDavid

User ID: 5831727
United States
01/23/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WH Insider re death of a Dem operative after witnessing strange behavior by Obama before taking the stage at the Convention in '08!!!!!
Just an FWI:

When conjuring a demon or spirit for power, one must perform incantations which could include chants.

Depending on the spirit, said person can experience an exuberant amount of energy borrowed from the source.

Ex. If I was a wizard and needed power for something important.. lets go with a speech, I would ask and chant to please my spirit (can involve sacrifices). He would then give me some of its power to do my speech, and I would appear to have "rejuvenated".
 Quoting: UchihaDavid

If you were a wizard I would punch my mother
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1698999

Ill do it for you :)
The Sharingan sees through all illusions
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9340838
United States
01/23/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
He is being controlled as the Antichrist, accept it.

Sorry that all those people had to see the truth.. they had to be eradicated.

You do not know just how accurate you are:

Watch:

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9205689

I wouldnt have said it without knowing truth.

You are close.

He is the False Prophet. The Unclean Frog.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9235168
United States
01/23/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
well anybody can post anything about anyone on the internet huh? a white house insider told me that if you send me $1000 he can guarantee Obama will resign.
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain  (OP)

User ID: 927177
United States
01/23/2012 02:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
well anybody can post anything about anyone on the internet huh? a white house insider told me that if you send me $1000 he can guarantee Obama will resign.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9235168

Anybody can post anything, sure, but when the insider has revealed many things (not within the public knowledge) far in advance of them happening, one has to take notice. One who isn't a Obamabot, that is.
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9340838
United States
01/23/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9235168

Anybody can post anything, sure, but when the insider has revealed many things (not within the public knowledge) far in advance of them happening, one has to take notice. One who isn't a Obamabot, that is.
 Quoting: truthwillsetyoufreeagain

Agreed.

Both WHI (white house insider) and WSI (Wall street Insider) have a proven track record, I'd say well over 80% of their speculations/predictions have born out over the last year, but of course I have READ THEM ALL and observed the results to be true.

So when I see drive by critics and their lame attempts at "insider jokes", I just chuckle at their sheepish stupidity and move on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6956382
United States
01/23/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder if the whole thing has to do with this - America’s Road to Ruin [link to www.deliberatedumbingdown.com]

Smoke and mirrors to keep all of us distracted and stay divided against each other while TPTB uses presidents, etc as pawns to push their agendas on us...
Daersoulkeeper

User ID: 1159767
United States
01/23/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama: im going to kill you all

insider : why sir?

obama: because i hate america and i hate you

insider: i dont understand

obama: of course you dont your already dead, you just dont know it yet

see i can do that too....and yes i hate obama as much as anyone, but this...lame...deadhorse

Last Edited by Daersoulkeeper on 01/23/2012 03:16 PM
the real reason most people on this planet are the most ignorant gullible people that have ever lived is a little thing called the

TELL-LIE-VISION

television

when you watch it, you put the I(you) in television and you get tel(i)evision

tell lie vision
ceawaves

User ID: 9315512
United States
01/23/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
so what does he look like without the make up on. What does this all mean then?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 966990

Arabish...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4494441
United States
01/23/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
sounds like they put him into a trance. probably drugged him up first. hopping off the walls, coke, most likely.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9426510
United States
01/23/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I remember the newsrelated tothe incident, and the images of the Presidents uncomfortableness.

A guy he knows got ...dead. He's naturally uncomfortable from being a high profile target. He is concerned for his safety.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1127413
United States
01/23/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 794598
United States
01/23/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a few pics I printed of Malcolm X. My mom found them without her glasses and thought they were Obama! My personal opinion is that he IS his son. It all fits.
 Quoting: Keats

His smile 7 seconds in looks very familar.

Quoting: Open Your Eyes

Wow!
 Quoting: Da Purple Chicken

Check these 2 links out and the links within...

[link to www.rense.com]

[link to terribletruth.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1489906
United States
01/23/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8570670

Obvious setup have you ever seen afly duringa presidehtial interview very weird and freaky characters this obummer administration.pigchef
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4494441
United States
01/23/2012 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a few pics I printed of Malcolm X. My mom found them without her glasses and thought they were Obama! My personal opinion is that he IS his son. It all fits.
 Quoting: Keats

His smile 7 seconds in looks very familar.

Quoting: Open Your Eyes

Wow!

Check these 2 links out and the links within...

[link to www.rense.com]

[link to terribletruth.wordpress.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 794598

and the laugh...

United States
01/23/2012 04:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
Obama: im going to kill you all

insider : why sir?

obama: because i hate america and i hate you

insider: i dont understand

obama: of course you dont your already dead, you just dont know it yet

see i can do that too....and yes i hate obama as much as anyone, but this...lame...deadhorse
 Quoting: Daersoulkeeper

Uh, not really.
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4288987
United States
01/23/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Obvious setup have you ever seen afly duringa presidehtial interview very weird and freaky characters this obummer administration.pigchef
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1489906
That is tooooo weird!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1486940
United States
01/23/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Such a strange story. Here's some Gregorian Chant, sounds more like singing, I guess. This is what the guy compared what he heard going on in that room to. I guess it would sound different, seeing as there weren't too many people in the room, maybe only one or two was doing the chanting:

Quoting: SaintIn

Here's the Google page of chants for spells and invoking power and such things. Could have easily been using some hocus-pokus for regenerating his energy, etc. Creepy...

I DON'T recommending trying this at home, as the occult is no game, definitely not to be toyed with. It is much more than fantasy, and can invite things you do not want, and unleash things you are not prepared to handle.

[link to www.google.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 585354
United States
01/23/2012 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
OBVIOUS IT IS TRUE BECAUSE IT IS AGAINST OBAMA
subtleglow07

User ID: 6366476
United States
01/23/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ahh, Chanting.

Hypnosis technique. Add a bit of stimulants, and voila, a different person.

Wait a minute here...

Are we talking about multiple personality?

Did his screwed up childhood make him split in defence?

Which personality is needed for the president and at what times.

That makes for a very maleable person.....

Just stirrin the pot....
 Quoting: Housedad

Are you thinking MK Ultra here? That's what first came to mind when I read about him going into that room with a random woman (his handler???)
Knowing the fondness that TPTB has for creating DID (dissociative identity disorder), in people and controlling how and when these other personalities take over, and for what purpose, (at least according to Cathy O'Brien and D. Corydon Hammond etc.) I wouldn't put it past them to have built other personalities into him.
I hope that made sense even though it was a run-on sentence lol.
Do you think this is a likelihood or at least a possibility?

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9321633
United States
01/23/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is the video.

[link to youtu.be]

For some reasonn, I can't post the actually video so I just posted the link.

Thanks.... but no way can I sit through 50 minutes of that demon in shoe leather
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7612641
United States
01/23/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who hypnotized the hypnotist?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3632012
United States
01/23/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm, am I really the first?

bsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflag

United States
01/23/2012 08:02 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1489906
That is tooooo weird!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4288987

Another weird fly incident. I remember there were multiple fly incidents in a short period of time. Quite odd.

thair

United States
01/23/2012 08:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
Again. Wonder why they are so attracted to him.

Last Edited by truthwillsetyoufreeagain on 01/23/2012 08:12 PM
thair

United States
01/23/2012 08:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
Here is the video.

[link to youtu.be]

Thanks.... but no way can I sit through 50 minutes of that demon in shoe leather
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9321633

Me neither. I can't even take 1/1000th of a second without getting sick.
thair

Da Purple Chicken

User ID: 7667691
United States
01/23/2012 08:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
Here is the video.

[link to youtu.be]

Like fingernails on a black board!

I am completely baffled at how some can claim that he's a great orator. I took public speaking in high school and even the worse student in the class was faaaaar better than Obummer.

Uh, er, uh, uh.....blink, blink blink
“If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace.”
Thich Nhat Hanh, Being Peace

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you,
or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you;
or speak to the earth, and it will teach you,
or let the fish in the sea inform you." - Job 12:7,8

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

revstargazer (at) hotmail.com
Da Purple Chicken

User ID: 7667691
United States
01/23/2012 08:22 PM

Report Abusive Post

Flies love the smell of decaying flesh...

Dr. Beter mentioned that organic robotoids have a very high metabolism, decay quickly and therefor must be replaced often.
“If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace.”
Thich Nhat Hanh, Being Peace

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you,
or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you;
or speak to the earth, and it will teach you,
or let the fish in the sea inform you." - Job 12:7,8

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

revstargazer (at) hotmail.com

United States
01/23/2012 08:35 PM

Report Abusive Post

Flies love the smell of decaying flesh...

Dr. Beter mentioned that organic robotoids have a very high metabolism, decay quickly and therefor must be replaced often.

Wow. Since, to my memory, the fly incidents all were within a matter of days of each other, "it" must have been decaying and they were getting ready to replace him.

robot
thair

United States
01/23/2012 08:41 PM

Report Abusive Post
Here is the video.

[link to youtu.be]

Like fingernails on a black board!

I am completely baffled at how some can claim that he's a great orator. I took public speaking in high school and even the worse student in the class was faaaaar better than Obummer.

Uh, er, uh, uh.....blink, blink blink

I find him completely robotic and borrrrring. In between the st-t-t-a-a-a-a-mmering and the ers and uhs, he actually says nothing.

I remember the following site from a couple of years ago regarding Obuma's hypnosis techniques. There's some interesting stuff there.

[link to www.pennypresslv.com]

Last Edited by truthwillsetyoufreeagain on 01/23/2012 08:42 PM
thair

GLP