Something Big is About to Happen - Gregg Braden

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1757708
United States
01/25/2012 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Big is About to Happen - Gregg Braden
Aloha can someone please recap what and when he thinks something will happen. I don't have the ability to watch video. I just love these illuminati profits.
mrroy

User ID: 1476070
United States
01/25/2012 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone who does like the words this guy is saying is full of hate and anger and very troubled. That is what i have observed from people who are against an idea of peace. No matter what country they are from they all share the same pattern. Full of hate and anger and just very trouble tormented people. And usually they make very bad parents.
 Quoting: future moment c. 1415173

It is not a matter of "not liking what he is saying".

Just not the truth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9263015

whatever
 Quoting: mrroy

As if tounge
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9263015

[link to www.youtube.com]
we're here to go
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1419389
United States
01/25/2012 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank You OP,

It is nice seeing people who are actually interested in making this a better world to live in.

Peace to you
 Quoting: Amy_A

rolleyesrolleyesrolleyes
mrroy

United States
01/25/2012 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Aloha can someone please recap what and when he thinks something will happen. I don't have the ability to watch video. I just love these illuminati profits.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1757708

Not gonna happen

[link to www.youtube.com]

Last Edited by mrroy on 01/25/2012 03:44 AM
we're here to go
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1486940
United States
01/25/2012 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, now, lemme see...

We have a few to choose from...

Huge Baja quake doom(or, pick your location)

Major Sun doom

Release of deadly worldwide virus doom

Those zany elections/political doom

Monsanto killing us off doom

The coming collapse doom(or should I say, current?)

WWIII in the middle east doom (and at home)

Martial Law/FEMA camp doom

Alien invasion doom

Polar flip doom

H5N1/H1N1 doom

SOPA doom

and, last, but not least, impending joblessness and homelessness for the rest of us that weren't taken out by the other doomage?

Does that cover it all?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9547226
Croatia
01/25/2012 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
few days ago i posted here on GLP in one of threads that video from movie "war of the worlds" is extremely similar to sounds been posted on you tube.

Guess what, my post was deleted by mods within minutes?????

I smell conspiracy here.

I was mad at first but then i realized that this forum is changed. It's not what it used to be....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9547226
Croatia
01/25/2012 05:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
ahhh i replayed wrong thread.

i apolagize.
mrroy

United States
01/25/2012 05:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dude I keep posting that scene here a lot for theses threads. I am very creeped out about it..

The same sound that is..

Last Edited by mrroy on 01/25/2012 05:44 AM
we're here to go
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2012 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
few days ago i posted here on GLP in one of threads that video from movie "war of the worlds" is extremely similar to sounds been posted on you tube.

Guess what, my post was deleted by mods within minutes?????

I smell conspiracy here.

I was mad at first but then i realized that this forum is changed. It's not what it used to be....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9547226

LOL I guess you haven't noticed all the MASONIC DISNEY ADS on GLP “its just another system of control”
Muzzle

User ID: 9451363
United States
01/25/2012 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
When a self-identified "scientist" talks about "the square root of 1%"--then you know he must have missed a few classes of basic math.
In his book, "Between Two Ages," Brzezinski wrote: "The technetronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values."

MuzzleBreak
OmarEastwind

User ID: 1493015
United States
01/25/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
When a self-identified "scientist" talks about "the square root of 1%"--then you know he must have missed a few classes of basic math.
 Quoting: Muzzle

I believe he was talking about the square root of 1% of the population...a fairly large number which has a square root larger than 1.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1364770
United States
01/25/2012 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP,

What Greg says resonates with me. I wish he would have mentioned the Schumann resonance because that is something many have heard of. The resonance is getting faster and it is causing some amazing things to me and others. I am sure you have many new thoughts, ideas, synchronicity, intuition, telekinesis, etc. What have you gained in this time and how did you discover it? Greg will not resonate to people who haven't felt the changes. When that happens then they will instantly understand the energy changes. I don't like the word awake because we are on a timeline and pushing someone never works. I tried to make others notice things but they didn't. I now drop hints and prove to them that energy is real. They still haven't figured out how to use this energy but they do know it is real. Telling people gets slower attention than showing them.

I love hearing others talk about their new found senses? We need to share thoughts, new senses, etc...

Peace
 Quoting: Amy_A

i don't think we have any proof of telekensis just yet...one of the things in this ascension deal i'm interested in to is people gaining powers but so far nothing has surfaced on that
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9552791
United States
01/25/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some idiot made a youtube video saying that "Something Big Is About To Happen"

do you simpletons realize that anyone can make a youtube video and say anything they want in it!

IT MUST BE TRUE! 5a
 Quoting: The Fraud Buster

For those of us who know Greggs' background, your comment makes you appear to have the intellect of a rodent and as low as it's balls as well.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9515021

So it would seem you really don't know Greggs' background then.

He's a tool.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1604099
United States
01/25/2012 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, Gregg. The likes of you and your "industry" colleagues have made your livelihoods on this 2012 buildup - so now here we are and we're waiting for the rollout. . . . Something Big - any day now - I can just FEEL IT!!
Muzzle

User ID: 9451363
United States
01/25/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

I believe he was talking about the square root of 1% of the population...a fairly large number which has a square root larger than 1.

hf
 Quoting: OmarEastwind

You're right. He probably should have just said 8,500 or so, worldwide.
In his book, "Between Two Ages," Brzezinski wrote: "The technetronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values."

MuzzleBreak
OmarEastwind

United States
01/25/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

You're right. He probably should have just said 8,500 or so, worldwide.

I appreciate your response!

cheers
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2012 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, now, lemme see...

We have a few to choose from...

Huge Baja quake doom(or, pick your location)

Major Sun doom

Release of deadly worldwide virus doom

Those zany elections/political doom

Monsanto killing us off doom

The coming collapse doom(or should I say, current?)

WWIII in the middle east doom (and at home)

Martial Law/FEMA camp doom

Alien invasion doom

Polar flip doom

H5N1/H1N1 doom

SOPA doom

and, last, but not least, impending joblessness and homelessness for the rest of us that weren't taken out by the other doomage?

Does that cover it all?
 Quoting: SaintIn

Really....
11.11.11  (OP)

User ID: 9707511
United States
01/27/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
:Be the one! smal:
Love not fear
Spirituality is the opposite of religion, religion is a substitute for spirituality. Spirituality is a direct connection to Creator The Most high.

Anyone who inflicts pain on others will suffer themself from that pain.

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil.
OmarEastwind

United States
01/27/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love not fear
 Quoting: 11.11.11

I do!

afro
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9697685
Ireland
01/27/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love/Hate

Thats what the Date is about

Choose Wisely
mes
User ID: 9735085
United States
01/28/2012 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow...the haters are flocking to this thread tonight! Must be because of the State of the Union speech. Gets 'em all revved up...

Thanks for sharing the vid, OP!

hf

I don't hate anyone, but a fraud is a fraud. I just wish you could open your eyes enough to see it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1457794

You may think he is a fraud, and maybe he is. Why come on someone's thread and be hateful and obnoxious about it? If you don't like what Braden is saying, you can easily find another thread more to your liking, and let OP and others enjoy this thread.

Many of us come to GLP, knowing that most of what is posted is fiction or delusion or role-playing or, maybe, truth. There is room for all here, without being mean.

Thanks for listening...

rant

THIS^^^^^^^^
11.11.11  (OP)

User ID: 9707511
United States
01/31/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow...the haters are flocking to this thread tonight! Must be because of the State of the Union speech. Gets 'em all revved up...

Thanks for sharing the vid, OP!

hf

I don't hate anyone, but a fraud is a fraud. I just wish you could open your eyes enough to see it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1457794

You may think he is a fraud, and maybe he is. Why come on someone's thread and be hateful and obnoxious about it? If you don't like what Braden is saying, you can easily find another thread more to your liking, and let OP and others enjoy this thread.

Many of us come to GLP, knowing that most of what is posted is fiction or delusion or role-playing or, maybe, truth. There is room for all here, without being mean.

Thanks for listening...

rant

THIS^^^^^^^^
 Quoting: mes 9735085

Yep!

Be That One!
Spirituality is the opposite of religion, religion is a substitute for spirituality. Spirituality is a direct connection to Creator The Most high.

11.11.11  (OP)

User ID: 10119220
United States
02/04/2012 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love not fear

Chus33

User ID: 6256314
Spain
03/17/2012 04:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm posting thisrelated to thie powerof preaching: Sorcha Faal: US Warns Russia: “Aliens On Their Way, Will Be Here In 2012
- [link to www.Gas_oven.com]

THE POSSIBLE SITUATION as I see it (after reading Sorcha Faal, Alex Collier, Marshall Vian Summers, etc.). If really there is an army of UFOs coming, we have to know this:
-There are strong galactic rules that they should not break, otherwise other alien races, also interested in earth's resources could intervene. Remember what people saw in Nuremberg in 1565 might be a possible invasion twarted by another contendant, but think that at the end the left us to continue our evolution. There is a whole plan to create chaos, poverty and desesperation so we cling to a false solution that cn condemn us to something really worse in the long run
• The possitive races wants us to get together as a species, organize a real rule of the people, get some representatives (not rulers), and then get into the galactic institutions with our own voice. Total transparency would be required. A new system based in assemblies like the one proposed by Benjamin Fulford in one of his posts, (a january or february one, I believe) would be the key. He proposes groups of 6-9 people, whose representative joins in another 6-9 group, until we get a world's representation. Only then the positive aliens would make commercial treaties with us.
• But the negative races are masters on deceiving and mind control. A possible “V” scenario would be fatal: they land saying that they bring peace and the solution to all our problems, possibly with a Jesus&angels scenery. Our present rulers (who sholuld be all in jail), would agree “pressed by population”, and possibly an improvement scenery would follow (not very difficult that). Then again they would go slowly following their plans, which include erasing 80% of population of planet, slavering the rest, etc.
• The permission to land in the next months in galactic terms would be possible because they might be the forefathers of our “royal bloods” (remember even Bush and many others have a lineage). That is: the Eloim that interbreed with the daughters of men. That would explain their “blue blood” (higher levels of copper?, that would be a characteristic of that race), and why the same families have been in control of Europe/US since Egypt, etc.
• The solution: Warn as many people as you can about this possible scenery, specially good Christian people. Oppose strongly to the IIIWW. Let's also spread and help the plans of Benjamin Fulford and the good people of all around the world who is with them. Put in jail the big heads of all this conspiration (Bushes, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Windsors) for their crimes. Organize ourselves, first using the good people in the old structures, then implementing the assembly system, informing people first, and gradually taking group decisions.
• In case this is not enough and they would attack finally, we should all be praying more or less in these terms: “I ask to the Highest institution on charge of good rule between galaxies and the worlds, that you don't allow these alien invaders of our world in the Earth to get power over us. We pray you send messengers of the different races and worlds to instruct us about the real situation we are in”.
• We have to reach a 10% of the population with this thought. Think that if they get Christians believing that these beings are our saviors, plus other believers that might trust Jesus as a prophet, we are done. We have to be the majority but by peaceful and legal means.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12653932
Australia
03/17/2012 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am going to be mightily pissed if something big doesnt happen

doubt

GLP