Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,878 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 377,163
Pageviews Today: 597,480Threads Today: 206Posts Today: 2,968
07:31 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Breaking: USDA confirms WARM LATITUDES move north = New PLANTS will grow = Russia North Pole

anonymous coward
User ID: 9634356
Algeria
01/26/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Breaking: USDA confirms WARM LATITUDES move north = New PLANTS will grow = Russia North Pole
[link to www.youtube.com]

FINALLY ! It all ties together.

Strange animal deaths starting last year…. global uptick in earthquakes…. weather patterns shifting / changing noticeably …. compasses showing variances …. airports changing their runway alignment …. sun rising early in Greenland …. record snow over Russia/Alaska …. north pole shifting …. gravity and moon anomalies…

And now this latest story — the USDA confirms that indeed WARM LATITUDES have shifted north — what once was the climate of New Orleans Louisiana to North Florida is now the Climate of South Missouri to North Carolina !!! Plants will be able to live in these warmer new climates developing… thus some tropical species will thrive in temperate zones.

This is HUGE news!!!

In my opinion — this all can now be put together into one narrative — THE EARTHS MAGNETIC POLES HAVE SHIFTED .. this is not wild conspiracy talk .. it is now being confirmed by stories like this USDA announcement.

Full story below..

[link to www.ksdk.com]

USDA releases new planting zone map
The 6th Sun

User ID: 7132223
United States
01/26/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Breaking: USDA confirms WARM LATITUDES move north = New PLANTS will grow = Russia North Pole
5* Good find op!

I am in SE Missouri and we are getting a winter like one that I can remember years ago in CA! Only one slight snow this year that lasted for an afternoon.
Thread: ARE THEY GOING TO CRASH THE INTERNET?
Thread: They have taken over our Constitution via UCC and here is how they did it!

"God sleeps in the rocks, stirs in the plants, dreams in the animals,
and finally awakens in man." -Famous Vedic Quote-
[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7859436
United States
01/26/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Breaking: USDA confirms WARM LATITUDES move north = New PLANTS will grow = Russia North Pole
Do you have an old planting map that you can upload to compare it with the new one? I can't seem to find one
anonymous coward (OP)
Algeria
01/26/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
5* Good find op!

I am in SE Missouri and we are getting a winter like one that I can remember years ago in CA! Only one slight snow this year that lasted for an afternoon.
 Quoting: The 6th Sun

Thank you!!!!! It's looking like reality for real real now. We had snow in the Sahara here, getting colder!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9558563
United States
01/26/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump and 5...
anonymous coward (OP)
Algeria
01/26/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have an old planting map that you can upload to compare it with the new one? I can't seem to find one
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7859436

sorry, I just received this information like 5 minutes ago!
Gothmyre

User ID: 4015882
United States
01/26/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
good find....5*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9558563
United States
01/26/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have seen those in the old farmers almanac...I have one from the 60's but it's of Texas...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7859436
United States
01/26/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.arborday.org]

I did find this a chart difference comparing 1990 and 2006 hardiness zone maps

Do you see any extremes here in comparing the maps? I don't see any big extremes, maybe I'm missing something.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9631784
Portugal
01/26/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP, doesn't it mean that the Sahara desert will engulf Algeria, and Portugal will become arid? oops
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1015009
United States
01/26/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
wont this help in growing crops?
anonymous coward (OP)
Algeria
01/26/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP, doesn't it mean that the Sahara desert will engulf Algeria, and Portugal will become arid? oops
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9631784

SERIOUSLY????????

User ID: 1432018
United States
01/26/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
get a brian algeriatard
anonymous coward (OP)
Algeria
01/26/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.arborday.org]

I did find this a chart difference comparing 1990 and 2006 hardiness zone maps

Do you see any extremes here in comparing the maps? I don't see any big extremes, maybe I'm missing something.

I'm looking at the charts, I was thinking they would have updated the years too!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Algeria
01/26/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
get a brian algeriatard
 Quoting: 508527

Hey I only found the information doesn't mean I friggin understand it all, and I am actually a Canadiantard in Algeria atm!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6638540
United States
01/26/2012 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will say that except for a few days this winter here in Atlanta it has felt more like San Diego Winter weather than Atlanta.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7774914
United States
01/26/2012 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pole shift city!

5a

new ice age just around the corner
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Algeria
01/26/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will say that except for a few days this winter here in Atlanta it has felt more like San Diego Winter weather than Atlanta.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6638540

I think its real, I think we are seeing physically the signs of climate change and possible pole shift, wonder if the earth is shifting and moving and producing the sounds, seismic activity, dead animals, many phenomena and we just don't want to believe it, like its surreal or something!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5680160
United States
01/26/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what will it mean for West Europe?
anonymous coward (OP)
Algeria
01/26/2012 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think its real, I think we are seeing physically the signs of climate change and possible pole shift, wonder if the earth is shifting and moving and producing the sounds, seismic activity, dead animals, many phenomena and we just don't want to believe it, like its surreal or something!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9634356

This (OP) is peacing out, I just wanted to share the info I found and hope people understand it and figure out what the truth really is, are we experiencing a pole shift for real? I will be back tomorrow, its 6 hours ahead in time here, take care everyone, and thank you for your interest!
anonymous coward (OP)
Algeria
01/26/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5680160

Calling all poleshift experts!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

SERIOUSLY????????
 Quoting: anonymous coward 9634356

WOo you're totally going islam 5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9618002
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post

Nothing, It's just a mild winter. If this was true most of uk would be having iceland like temp, and holland would be like sweden I guess.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2012 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nothing, It's just a mild winter. If this was true most of uk would be having iceland like temp, and holland would be like sweden I guess.
 Quoting: Bovriltard

We're expecting some serious cold next week, wouldn't be surprised if actual winter started way too late and ended in June or smth, kinda like the past 2 seasons here..
anonymous coward (OP)
Algeria
01/26/2012 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

SERIOUSLY????????
 Quoting: anonymous coward 9634356

WOo you're totally going islam 5a

Actually I'm teaching english, but this thread has nothing to do with religion, if there is a poleshift I am probably better off here anyway high up in the mountains above sea level, and far from the ocean, LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6638540
United States
01/26/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, I have to agree with you OP. I was actually wondering the other day if the strange sounds that everyone is hearing is caused from the planet slowly shifting. Maybe the pole shift is a gradual instead of a sudden process.
anonymous coward (OP)
Algeria
01/26/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, I have to agree with you OP. I was actually wondering the other day if the strange sounds that everyone is hearing is caused from the planet slowly shifting. Maybe the pole shift is a gradual instead of a sudden process.

Yah! Though I read somewhere it begins gradual and then increases in intensity, I also read about an abnormal amount of methane plumes discovered under ice sheets in the Arctic, 1000's of plumes, supposedly this release of methane is what cause mass extinction before, so combine this with a pole shift and its really scary.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4782293
United States
01/26/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: USDA releases new planting zone map.
Tawandaaaa

User ID: 1328412
United States
01/26/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, if the shift has already happened, does that mean the 12-21 doom is off?
Accidental Stoner
User ID: 1191993
Finland
01/26/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Change is the only real constant, when it comes to the weather on this planet.

Depressingly normal January over here, though, so far verycold
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8950026
France
01/26/2012 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is 100% bs bsflag bsmeter

GLP