Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,437 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 218,404
Pageviews Today: 359,885Threads Today: 116Posts Today: 2,097
05:17 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Breaking: USDA confirms WARM LATITUDES move north = New PLANTS will grow = Russia North Pole

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9654027
Australia
01/26/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking: USDA confirms WARM LATITUDES move north = New PLANTS will grow = Russia North Pole
I will say that except for a few days this winter here in Atlanta it has felt more like San Diego Winter weather than Atlanta.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6638540

I think its real, I think we are seeing physically the signs of climate change and possible pole shift, wonder if the earth is shifting and moving and producing the sounds, seismic activity, dead animals, many phenomena and we just don't want to believe it, like its surreal or something!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9634356

Perhaps the Earth is being pulled and tugged by Planet X/Nib, maybe it is closer, very close...gasp
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1312941
United States
01/26/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Breaking: USDA confirms WARM LATITUDES move north = New PLANTS will grow = Russia North Pole
Wonder how not only plants but animals and insects will respond to this flux of temperature??
jusme
User ID: 9645422
United States
01/26/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then it's very puzzling that the Sahara desert just had a huge snowstorm a few days ago. Does this fit?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1854376
United States
01/26/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Has anyone considered the glaciers melting constantly which is putting an imbalance on the temperatures around the world making ocean temps way warmer than usual? Doesnt mean north pole is shifting.. It takes thousands of years for a pole shift.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1578937
Canada
01/26/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm gonna grow bananas mahahaa
Brunhilda

User ID: 1431957
United States
01/26/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I remember them changing the growing charts around 1990. They said it was to make them more detailed and accurate. It caused quite a commotion in the gardening community
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8738556
Canada
01/26/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7994735
Canada
01/26/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
All is credential,at least the plants will bLoom.
Sgt. Stedanko

User ID: 1511869
United States
01/26/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
USDA credibility?

Last Edited by Sgt. Stedanko on 01/26/2012 10:18 PM
oh noes I got caughted!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7994735
Canada
01/26/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8738556

bsflagbsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag poo poo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6638540
United States
01/26/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wonder how not only plants but animals and insects will respond to this flux of temperature??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1312941

Well we have bees flying around here in Atlanta in January. It's unheard of to have bees, or any other insects, thriving outside here in January.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8738556
Canada
01/26/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8738556

bsflagbsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag poo poo
 Quoting: deadhead

bsflagbsflagbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4925200
United States
01/26/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
its been nice and warm here in oklahoma
when at this time of year we are having ice and snow storms

nothing

one day of snow only that melted in the morning that is it

maybe we will be getting florida weather now
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4591296
Canada
01/26/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.foxnews.com]

Magnetic North Pole Shifts, Forces Runway Closures at Florida Airport

By Jeremy A. Kaplan

Published January 06, 2011

| FoxNews.com

A computer simulation shows the Earth's magnetic field lines and two poles, with blue lines directed inward and yellow lines directed outward.

The planet's northern magnetic pole is drifting slowly but steadily towards Russia -- and it's throwing off planes in Florida.

Tampa International Airport was forced to readjust its runways Thursday to account for the movement of the Earth's magnetic fields, information that pilots rely upon to navigate planes. Thanks to the fluctuations in the force, the airport has closed its primary runway until Jan. 13 to change taxiway signs to account for the shift, the Federal Aviation Administration said.

Read more: [link to www.foxnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6956382
United States
01/26/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have an old planting map that you can upload to compare it with the new one? I can't seem to find one
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7859436

Doesn't really mean shit.

1980s were fucking cold so they actually moved zones south for 1990s from 1980s but 1990s was warmer on average so 2000 map moved zone a bit further north which was same as 1980s. It will always be cyclical.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6638540
United States
01/26/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
its been nice and warm here in oklahoma
when at this time of year we are having ice and snow storms

nothing

one day of snow only that melted in the morning that is it

maybe we will be getting florida weather now
 Quoting: ttowngirl

Oh shit, this thread has been ttowned. That means this doom is definitely on...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7432020
United States
01/26/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Magnetic pole shifts don't change climates. Physical pole shifts do.
ExpertOfSound

User ID: 1779676
United States
01/26/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
That would actually be really awesome if it got warmer here in Pennsylvania, I have always wanted to live in Florida but now that I am into this doom and false flag stuff, it seems like a bad idea to go to a large flat area near the coast...

:D
GREAT minds talk about IDEAS
AVERAGE minds talk about EVENTS
SMALL minds talk about PEOPLE

Racism is a crime against humanity.

“A good scientist is a person in whom the childhood quality of perennial curiosity lingers on. Once he gets an answer, he has other questions.” ~Frederick Seitz

There are MORE water molecules in 1 glass of tap water than there are glasses of tap water in EVERY OCEAN ON EARTH.

Thread: THE TRUTH about the "Ancient Astronaut Theory" and Ancient Aliens TV Show AGENDA!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7722774
United States
01/26/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Damn some of you are really stupid.

We are in the middle of a solar maximum.

It's warmer further north in EVERY solar maximum.

It was COLDER than normal last winter in many locations. Remember the talk of a new "ice age" around Europe? Do your pathetic minds not remember past a month ago?

We are in the middle of solar maximum and la nina. This means warmer further north, the reason for changing the YEARLY growth pattern. NOT FUCKING MAJOR POLAR SHIFT.

When you all wake up and stop acting like dumbasses believing every crazy shit idea, maybe you'll enjoy your life a little more.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9576559
United States
01/26/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will say that except for a few days this winter here in Atlanta it has felt more like San Diego Winter weather than Atlanta.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6638540

I think its real, I think we are seeing physically the signs of climate change and possible pole shift, wonder if the earth is shifting and moving and producing the sounds, seismic activity, dead animals, many phenomena and we just don't want to believe it, like its surreal or something!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9634356

This (OP) is peacing out, I just wanted to share the info I found and hope people understand it and figure out what the truth really is, are we experiencing a pole shift for real? I will be back tomorrow, its 6 hours ahead in time here, take care everyone, and thank you for your interest!
 Quoting: anonymous coward 9634356

I'd give it more than a year before I declare it as truth. Having lived many years in south Louisiana and now many years in northern Arkansas, I can tell you while this winter has been mild, last winter was a very cold, hard sob. The same goes for previous winters also. We are nowhere near having winters like southern Louisiana yet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1528020
United States
01/26/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
no snow in late jan. in ne ohio. pole shift?....maybe.

maybe global warming or fukushima,hanford,port calhoun nuclear winter.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9178101
United States
01/26/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

It was COLDER than normal last winter in many locations. Remember the talk of a new "ice age" around Europe? Do your pathetic minds not remember past a month ago?

We are in the middle of solar maximum and la nina. This means warmer further north, the reason for changing the YEARLY growth pattern. NOT FUCKING MAJOR POLAR SHIFT.

When you all wake up and stop acting like dumbasses believing every crazy shit idea, maybe you'll enjoy your life a little more.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7722774

So doom def off?pigchef
JustinCase

User ID: 7474882
United States
01/26/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
A great site to see the zone changes, plus you can compare them to what they use to be to what they are now.

[link to www.arborday.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1467173
United States
01/26/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7722774

So doom def off?pigchef
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9178101

everyone is under the mistaken idea that the North Pole is a fixed point, which it has never been. it is constantly moving and shifting. anyone that has been around aviation knows this. That is the reason pilots are required by the FAA to update their maps every month. it has been moving towards Russia for a long time, less ice here and more ice there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9225014
United States
01/26/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
5* Good find op!

I am in SE Missouri and we are getting a winter like one that I can remember years ago in CA! Only one slight snow this year that lasted for an afternoon.
 Quoting: The 6th Sun

Thank you!!!!! It's looking like reality for real real now. We had snow in the Sahara here, getting colder!
 Quoting: anonymous coward 9634356

Wlid wela bent bladi fi GLP , les algeriens gaa itirou :))))
angel4angel4angel4angel4angel4angel4angel4
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9662370
United Kingdom
01/26/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
All I can say is all the fools are in for a big big shock.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/26/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
It amazes me how people cant put 1 and 100 together. There are many intelligent people out there who seem to think that their governments are going to put a massive warning on tv. There WILL be a warning but only 24 hours in advance.

What do you people in the uk think the "digital switch over" was about!

In the USA what do you think the EAS test was about right as YU55 passed by!
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/26/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
More food for thought! The MSM reported on this massive 600 MILLION cruse liner just "running aground" around Italy.

How about the idea that the navigation systems were off! Don't believe me just look at how many plane 'accidents' happened just TODAY!
Lazlopanaflex
User ID: 9578310
United States
01/26/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im lovin the Doom but I thought I'd put this theory out there.
[link to www.heatisonline.org]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/26/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is no longer theory only the obvious.

GLP