Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,653 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 286,422
Pageviews Today: 466,954Threads Today: 153Posts Today: 2,655
06:42 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

So whats the "Law of 13s" by the Illuminati's NWO plans on the "Deep Web"?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28022055
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: So whats the "Law of 13s" by the Illuminati's NWO plans on the "Deep Web"?
[link to nwomirror.tripod.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6305763
Brazil
11/20/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
the "levels" thing is stupid. there is no such thing. but obviously there are places on the internet that will take much more than a google search for you to locate; that is, only if you know what to look for in the first place.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25788477
United States
11/20/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you ever think that who ever is in control is not the illuminati but something much worse, I feel this may be true because we all are aware of the illuminati I think we are following false info, thus is just a front.
Abraxas
User ID: 28171922
United States
11/20/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The law of 13 is simple. We are now in the 11 as in the 11th month, September. December is 12 as in the 12th month.
12 of 2012 will have a special signifigance as you will all see, the veil will be lifted and many will Choose to see as what was once hidden is now available for a glimpse.
January, 1st, 2013 - Jan 13th, 2013 will be when the real fun begins.

12 plus 1 =..... you guessed it.

It actually has a lot to do with the ancient Akkadian calander and rules of staff/law. Study these things and you will have a better understanding.
Remember that the Judeo, Christian and Catholic system is just a conglameration of far older beliefs and systems, gathered together for the control of the "Universal" as in empire.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18371493
United States
11/20/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
So whats this
Allegedly, the law of 13s is a plan by the Illuminati to completely destroy 1st world countries...lol.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9679960

Already happening.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28164174
United States
11/20/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
So whats this "Law of 13s" by the Illuminati on the Deep Web? I can't find anything about it.. and right now I cannot access the deep web as Im on my mobile.
Its apparently in the Level 4 – Charter Web section of the Deep Web, so I was wondering if anyone has found anything about?
Allegedly, the law of 13s is a plan by the Illuminati to completely destroy 1st world countries...lol.

[link to digitalamericamindshift.wordpress.com]

Over all people think that there are 8 layers in total. the last one being the primarch system. you need quantum computing to get past the 6th layer. and this is where things get REALLY ****ed up.
the 7th layer from what i know is where the big players are. they are all trying to stop each other.
basically there are hundreds of million (or billion) dollar operations gunning for control.

BTW, if you don't know what the deep web is, its basically the invisible part of the internet whcih cannot be accessed via search engines.

Read and check out the videos:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9679960

Hack the mind, thoughts are a virus and the firewall is breachable. Just need to self-replicate the virus in the universe code.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26154537
United States
11/20/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.brotherhoodofsatan.com]

1) The Ancestors of our Dark Craft should always be remembered, for they guide and
protect us from the Shadows.

2) Always honor and respect another of the Brotherhood, regardless of rank or knowledge, or gender. For we are the true daughters and sons of Satan’s Family together and united in the Darkness.

3) Always honor the Old Ways of our Dark Craft by observing the 4 Black Sabbats.

4) Attend the Traditional Satanic Black Mass once a year to have communion with Satanas and His Demons.

5) Sign the Blood Covenant of Satanas to show your true dedication to Satanas and the Brotherhood.

6) Membership in the Brotherhood is for life unless you are expelled and stripped of your
office or title by the Satanic Illuminati Council for abuse or misuse of your honored status in the Brotherhood.

7) Always support the concepts of Satanic Unity and Satanic Brotherhood realizing that we must be strong and united in our ideals against those without.

8) Always keep secret that which is entrusted to you to know and to understand by the Brotherhood and its members.

9) Guard the Mysteries of Satanas well, but reveal them to those that deserve them.

10) Always honor yourself first because you as a member of the Brotherhood are so honored as such.

11) Be a Active part of the Brotherhood, for we have always been those that know and those that do.

12) Do not keep wisdom from others in the Brotherhood but instead always strive to share your Wisdom and Knowledge.

13) Remember always that Knowledge is Power and Knowledge used with Wisdom is what makes us all great. For we are the BROTHERHOOD, and our names and words are written in the Book of Satanas and we are Immortal.

You're welcome..
Mycelium

User ID: 17882166
United States
11/20/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hack the mind, thoughts are a virus and the firewall is breachable. Just need to self-replicate the virus in the universe code.

This part, at least, is completely true. Thoughts *are* viruses. Memetics is the study of this exact phenomenon. As an example, have you ever had a song stuck in your head? Have you ever heard someone, sing or hum a snatch of a tune and then it gets stuck in your head? Ideas work similarly. Religion is another example, but I won't risk getting flamed for THAT can of worms.

Regarding the Dark web, I have had some very scary experiences which reach into the physical world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28067471
Brazil
11/20/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe this to simply be a delusion of paranoid minds without any sort of occupation.
Whit3 Rabbit

User ID: 24063729
United States
11/20/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
You may find this interesting...

Thread: "Project Blue Beam" likely New World Order Agenda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27467395
United States
11/20/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who cares? Why add weight to the claims of morons and cultists?? Oh a number, oh a code!!! Oh the doom!!!!

Hey, they're just another group of failure religious zealots, trying to take claim for the current state the world is in. They are no different from the hardcore Jew, Christian, Muslim. No different. Just talking out their crapper and making the same amount of sense as you average raving lunatic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26978771
United States
11/20/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who cares? Why add weight to the claims of morons and cultists?? Oh a number, oh a code!!! Oh the doom!!!!

Hey, they're just another group of failure religious zealots, trying to take claim for the current state the world is in. They are no different from the hardcore Jew, Christian, Muslim. No different. Just talking out their crapper and making the same amount of sense as you average raving lunatic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27467395

'tis a classic troll thread
NonAlignedEntity

User ID: 26696239
United States
11/20/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to upload.wikimedia.org (secure)]

Sierpinski Triangle. The Triforce of Power, Courage, and Wisdom(and the VOID). OM.

Notice how many Void triangles exist in fourth image below?

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]
Overstand, this isn't a sermon from the hill, but a 'Trespassers Will Be Shot' Sign.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28180278
United States
11/20/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, they're going to have a third war, only this time the submarine embargo will starve your miserable little island out.

Stock up on food or dust off some "roof rabbit" recipes and buy an air rifle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12624968
United States
11/20/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting... i really haven't heard of this..

BUT

I have realized that the brain-dead public that thinks the internet is Social Media, Twitter(twits), instagram etc etc have destroyed search results by putting so much trash on the interenet which search results find faster.

I've found myself having to really dig and be specific about some information to even find it anymore.

Also i have noticed that allot of my searches have less meat than they use to on Google. I also think allot of results are filtered to an extent purposely. I'll randomly use something like Hotbot or yahoo to see how many different search results pop up.

Allot of the same terms i use to use to search different subjects just don't turn out the results.

Allot of the brain dead internet has overpowered the better information out there, as if the trash was covering the heaps of wonderful information out there.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15760439

duckduckgo dot com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27834799
United States
11/20/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27467395

Its different, because occult forces are very real...

They only remain occult though, because no one has examined them scientifically.

Pretty stupid if you ask me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41674505
Canada
06/14/2013 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28022055

[link to www.brotherhoodofsatan.com]
found it

GLP