Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

TT MICHAEL TT

User ID: 10430217
United States
02/09/2012 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: *************
I will use TT MICHAEL TT's DEMONIC way of breaking down the english language to fulfil his fake demonic coincidence prophecies like he always do doe using his own name:

TT MICHAEL TT=TAKE OUT THE L-I-E =SATAN
TT MICHAEL TT=TAKE OUT THE T-E-A-M=Apollo and MICHAEL

LIE TEAM=SATANIC=DEMONIC
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10432084

Fists off that makes no sense not even common sense

GOD is not coincidental, there are no coincidences in the universes not one. I planned the whole story perfect. That's why many people are have been having many more everyday because I ensured you all would right now to understand there are no coincidences in my work. I designed the language expierences and everything and all 4 you 2 know who I am because I can do that on thoes levels and you'd be stupid not 2. By the time I am done with my work Religions of all faiths and non faiths and athieSTS faiths will be restored. There will be a split in your Church from the ones who see the truth as it is 2 tha ones who have been brainwashed by religion itself and don't use their own minds any more. I removed reincarnation from the bible for a reason so you were all looking up in the sky for me as I made my wove within as I always do. :TTRUTH:

hf
:Good shappardz:

alienjesus

Last Edited by ALL SEEING i on 02/09/2012 02:55 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10432084
Canada
02/09/2012 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will use TT MICHAEL TT's DEMONIC way of breaking down the english language to fulfil his fake demonic coincidence prophecies like he always do doe using his own name:

LIE TEAM=SATANIC=DEMONIC

:Mark fermi cern:
Fermilab Logo(Triple T)
:Lederman Fermi I:
Fermilab
[link to www.fnal.gov]
Logos for Cern/Fermilab
Particle Accelerator
the Tau Muon is one of the
Base of all particles...TTT
he is decoding inherent
truths in the world.
 Quoting: Le Palma

You got it! LET US ALL REACH LIKE APOLLO AKA SCOTT. You have done a good example of a lie that is SATANIC in origin.

SATANIC=DEMONIC=EVIL

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
TT MICHAEL TT

United States
02/09/2012 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

LIE TEAM=SATANIC=DEMONIC

Mark fermi cern
Fermilab Logo
TT-one above/one below
Lederman Fermi I
Fermilab Triple TAU(T)
[link to www.fnal.gov]
Logos for Cern/Fermilab
Particle Accelerator
the Tau Muon is one of the
Base of all particles...TTT
he is decoding inherent
truths in the world.

Yeah in the bottom logo you can see the TM in the logo

SCO (T M)

but its also in the formation of a cube

:Tha boXX:

Last Edited by ALL SEEING i on 02/09/2012 03:03 AM
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/09/2012 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

LIE TEAM=SATANIC=DEMONIC

GOD is not coincidental, there are no coincidences in the universes not one. I planned the whole story perfect. That's why many people are have been having many more everyday because I ensured you all would right now to understand there are no coincidences in my work. I designed the language expierences and everything and all 4 you 2 know who I am because I can do that on thoes levels and you'd be stupid not 2. By the time I am done with my work Religions of all faiths and non faiths and athieSTS faiths will be restored. There will be a split in your Church from the ones who see the truth as it is 2 tha ones who have been brainwashed by religion itself and don't use their own minds any more. I removed reincarnation from the bible for a reason so you were all looking up in the sky for me as I made my wove within as I always do. :TTRUTH:

hf
 Quoting: TT MICHAEL TT

DAMNIT!! THESE SATANIC/DEMONIC LIES HAVE A BIGGER HOLD ON YOU THAN I THOUGHT. THE ANTICHRIST WILL BE INFLUENCED BY 3 UNCLEAN SPIRITS THAT WILL BE DEFEATED AT THE HANDS OF YHWH. SATAN AND THE ANTICHRIST WILL ALSO BE DEFEATED. SATAN=DEMON=LIES=MURDERER AND FROM THE BEGINNING. I SEE THE EVIL DEMONIC INFLUENCE IN YOU. THE DEMONS HAVE INFLUENCED YOU INTO BELEIVING YOUR HELLISH EVIL IS SOMEHOW GOOD. YOU HAVE BEEN DECIEVED. YOU MIGHT BE POSSESED. I HOPE NOT. BUT THESE LIES YOU SPEW ARE SO DEMONIC AND SATANIC IN NATURE, WHICH IS PURE EVIL IN ORIGIN AND YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/09/2012 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

LIE TEAM=SATANIC=DEMONIC

hf

DAMNIT!! THESE SATANIC/DEMONIC LIES HAVE A BIGGER HOLD ON YOU THAN I THOUGHT. THE ANTICHRIST WILL BE INFLUENCED BY 3 UNCLEAN SPIRITS THAT WILL BE DEFEATED AT THE HANDS OF YHWH. SATAN AND THE ANTICHRIST WILL ALSO BE DEFEATED. SATAN=DEMON=LIES=MURDERER AND FROM THE BEGINNING. I SEE THE EVIL DEMONIC INFLUENCE IN YOU. THE DEMONS HAVE INFLUENCED YOU INTO BELEIVING YOUR HELLISH EVIL IS SOMEHOW GOOD. YOU HAVE BEEN DECIEVED. YOU MIGHT BE POSSESED. I HOPE NOT. BUT THESE LIES YOU SPEW ARE SO DEMONIC AND SATANIC IN NATURE, WHICH IS PURE EVIL IN ORIGIN AND YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT.

Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/09/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

LIE TEAM=SATANIC=DEMONIC

hf

TT MICHAEL TT

United States
02/09/2012 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

LIE TEAM=SATANIC=DEMONIC

hf

:BEPHOMETIS:

hf
:son of GOD:
Le Palma

User ID: 10333294
United States
02/09/2012 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
You got it! LET US ALL REACH LIKE APOLLO AKA SCOTT. You have done a good example of a lie that is SATANIC in origin.
SATANIC=DEMONIC=EVIL

Can you prove that? B/c i don't think
that is true about Scott being Apollo.
TT MICHAEL TT

United States
02/09/2012 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thats kool just keep bumpin my thread getting my word outhf

Just wait till the last 3 threads coming rockon
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/09/2012 03:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

LIE TEAM=SATANIC=DEMONIC

hf

:BEPHOMETIS:

hf
:son of GOD:

*SIGH* I guess the demons who influence the deliberate lies You aka Apollo Iluminoti spew all over this satanic website will never go away until YHWH's will is done. SO BE IT. You are under the influence of the evil of all evils. Hopefully You find truth. It's so sad. Your words are depressing.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/09/2012 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
SATANIC=DEMONIC=EVIL

I don't need to prove it. For all I know You could be Apollo two. You all follow the same pattern. I call it like I see it.

TT MICHAEL TT

United States
02/09/2012 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
SATANIC=DEMONIC=EVIL

I'm not Apollo, I only have one IP adress I use even when I post anonymous threads they still have my same IP number. Plus we have completely different styles of threads and stuff. Also I post while Apollo is posting on his threads, so its impossible.

Last Edited by ALL SEEING i on 02/09/2012 03:14 AM
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/09/2012 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
SATANIC=DEMONIC=EVIL

I don't need to prove it. For all I know You could be Apollo two. You all follow the same pattern. I call it like I see it.

TT MICHAEL TT

United States
02/09/2012 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
SATANIC=DEMONIC=EVIL

Keep bumping bumpbump

Tha word is spreading

:JeSSSuS:

Last Edited by ALL SEEING i on 02/09/2012 03:14 AM
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/09/2012 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
SATANIC=DEMONIC=EVIL

Keep bumping bumpbump

Tha word is spreading

:JeSSSuS:

Your words and ideas are OLD and have no value whatsoever AT THE END OF THE DAY. It's the wise ones who will see through your DEMONIC/SATANIC DELIBERATE LIES and chose words of truth. I bump it for those who see past whatever evil demoic/satanic influenced word you type.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/09/2012 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
SATANIC=DEMONIC=EVIL

I'm not Apollo, I only have one IP adress I use even when I post anonymous threads they still have my same IP number. Plus we have completely different styles of threads and stuff. Also I post while Apollo is posting on his threads, so its impossible.

IT'S ALMOST TOO EASY TO POST AS TWO PEOPLE WITH @ DIFFERENT IP ADDRESSES. You follow those demon's who influence nothing but lies and evil and all you will be doing for the rest of your life is trying to cover for yourself and watch your own ass in the most deceitful way possible. You just made a cheap excuse and cop out. Demons=cheap excuses and cop out's until YHWH's will is done.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/09/2012 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
SATANIC=DEMONIC=EVIL

IT'S ALMOST TOO EASY TO POST AS TWO PEOPLE WITH @ DIFFERENT IP ADDRESSES. You follow those demon's who influence nothing but lies and evil and all you will be doing for the rest of your life is trying to cover for yourself and watch your own ass in the most deceitful way possible. You just made a cheap excuse and cop out. Demons=cheap excuses and cop out's until YHWH's will is done.

BUMP SO THOSE WISE ENOUGH CAN SEE PAST SCOTT AKA APOLLO ILUMINOSHEE'S LIES.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/09/2012 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

BUMP SO THOSE WISE ENOUGH CAN SEE PAST SCOTT AKA APOLLO ILUMINOSHEE'S LIES.
TT MICHAEL TT

United States
02/09/2012 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
:OUTTA HERE:

There's nothing you can do to stop this process

:Jesus Savez:
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/09/2012 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thats kinda funny because I've never spoken with any of them. I grew up living just like you. I work alone. They just knew where when and what my parents names first middle and last before any of us were even born and I can prove it. so Illuminati Scum??? First of I don;t believe Illuminati are scum they server a higher purpose you don't understand yet and they play a card that is not easy to play. I don't know why it turned out the way it did, I wish they used all their time to make the world a better place but for some reason it has taken a turn. I don't know why. But Also how would you feel if someone called you scum and meant it.Treat other how you would like to be treated peaceNhf
 Quoting: TT STT. Michael TT

been drinking and I tend to fly off the handle oops2 when it comes to that but..The karma you gave Apollo Illuminati justifies my previous post (I think)

SCUM
 Quoting: RTS REDUX

EXPOSED
TT MICHAEL TT

United States
02/09/2012 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
and once again I'm not Apollo Illuminaughty

Last Edited by ALL SEEING i on 02/09/2012 03:27 AM
Le Palma

User ID: 10333294
United States
02/09/2012 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
SATANIC=DEMONIC=EVIL

I know, and you have completely different
energy
Anonymous Coward
Canada
Report Abusive Post
:OUTTA HERE:

There's nothing you can do to stop this process

:Jesus Savez:

I KNOW, THAT'S THE WHOLE BEAUTY OF IT ;D
Anonymous Coward
Canada
Report Abusive Post
SATANIC=DEMONIC=EVIL

I know, and you have completely different
energy

DEMONIC EXCUSES FOR DEMONIC LIES. SATAN=LIAR FROM THE BEGINNING
TT MICHAEL TT

United States
02/09/2012 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thats kinda funny because I've never spoken with any of them. I grew up living just like you. I work alone. They just knew where when and what my parents names first middle and last before any of us were even born and I can prove it. so Illuminati Scum??? First of I don;t believe Illuminati are scum they server a higher purpose you don't understand yet and they play a card that is not easy to play. I don't know why it turned out the way it did, I wish they used all their time to make the world a better place but for some reason it has taken a turn. I don't know why. But Also how would you feel if someone called you scum and meant it.Treat other how you would like to be treated peaceNhf

been drinking and I tend to fly off the handle oops2 when it comes to that but..The karma you gave Apollo Illuminati justifies my previous post (I think)

SCUM

EXPOSED

I wished him a Happy birth day OHHHHHH how evil

:happy bBday::MASON CAKE:

Last Edited by ALL SEEING i on 02/09/2012 03:30 AM
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/09/2012 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

YES YOU ARE OF APOHLO EELUMENAWTIEE
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/09/2012 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

SCUM

EXPOSED

I wished him a Happy birth day OHHHHHH how evil

:happy bBday::MASON CAKE:

SOMEONE WISHING HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IS NOT AN ACT THAT YOU CAN USE TO SEE IF SOMEONE IS INFLUENCED BY GOOD OR EVIL. ANYBODY CAN WISH A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND THEN LIE CHEAT STEAL AND MURDER. NOT SAYING YOU HAVE DONE ANY OF THESE THINGS BUT YOUR LOGIC IS TOO SIMPLE. THOUGH YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ARE SOMEONE TRYING TO COVER THIER ASS FROM THE UNCOVERABLE LIKE A SATAN DOES.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/09/2012 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

SCUM

EXPOSED
TT MICHAEL TT

United States
02/09/2012 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post