Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,647 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,242,976
Pageviews Today: 2,437,281Threads Today: 943Posts Today: 19,322
11:25 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

27/03/2012 - representatives from aquila, arcturus, cygnus, and sirius will officially form an alliance with earth and her people

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10327603
Brazil
02/10/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 27/03/2012 - representatives from aquila, arcturus, cygnus, and sirius will officially form an alliance with earth and her people
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10327603

xen  (OP)

User ID: 1344279
Australia
02/10/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 27/03/2012 - representatives from aquila, arcturus, cygnus, and sirius will officially form an alliance with earth and her people
Thanks man, iv'e been in contact with this entity for three years or so now. Mischivous, but good hearted, my type of energy.

If theres anything else you can tell me about this entity i would be most apreceative.
 Quoting: ))BAPHOMET((

cool, cheers mate

conscious communications come in many forms and realms

one can communicate directly with energy only, interpreting the energy without thoughts and/or intuition. feeling it

or with energy received by your spirit then interpreting via intuition with and/or without thought

telepathy, thoughts to thoughts

sound/auditory via ears

visual presence/movement

dreams

it like would to assist you to learn/remember how to communicate directly with energy only

is usually a step by step process. how do you currently communicate, more so in dreams and visual?

Last Edited by xen on 02/10/2012 02:31 PM
xen  (OP)

Australia
02/10/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

thanks for the garradd info too!

Last Edited by xen on 02/10/2012 02:39 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10498704
Portugal
02/10/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
:hugebs:
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
02/10/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
On the 4th of this month you could find comet Garradd by the right of Arcturus.

Now we need signals from the others :P
xen  (OP)

Australia
02/10/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
:hug ebs:
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10498704

hug every being sweetly
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
02/10/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

thanks for the garradd info too!
 Quoting: xen

peace
))BAPHOMET((

User ID: 1470234
United Kingdom
02/10/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks man, iv'e been in contact with this entity for three years or so now. Mischivous, but good hearted, my type of energy.

If theres anything else you can tell me about this entity i would be most apreceative.

cool, cheers mate

one can communicate directly with energy only, interpreting the energy without thoughts and/or intuition. feeling it

or with energy received by your spirit then interpreting via intuition with and/or without thought

sound/auditory via ears

visual presence/movement

dreams

it like would to assist you to learn/remember how to communicate directly with energy only

is usually a step by step process. how do you currently communicate, more so in dreams and visual?

It's Tellepathy, i was asuming this is how you had recieved much of your information. Im always in contact with a number of entities, although Asteroth is pretty much always contactable. I can even relay questions if you like, although i cant be responsible for the response.
If normality is the measure of how well adjusted one is to a profoundly sick society,
then i dont ever want to be normal.
Newbie Dreamer

User ID: 9918282
United States
02/10/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

cool, cheers mate

sound/auditory via ears

visual presence/movement

dreams

It's Tellepathy, i was asuming this is how you had recieved much of your information. Im always in contact with a number of entities, although Asteroth is pretty much always contactable. I can even relay questions if you like, although i cant be responsible for the response.

You can share your discutions with him :)
My mission here to create heaven in this world.
Search for thread: Merkaba chakras meditation by art. Balance yourself. Preparing body for multidimensional self.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1089603
New Zealand
02/10/2012 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
xen  (OP)

Australia
02/10/2012 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

i use combinations. direct energy, intuition, telepathy, visuals, muscle testing

can you ask if it has anything to say about the june solstice?

also which high frequency celestial energies have been rapidly embedded in earth's energy systems over the last 6 months?

and has it liaised with humans and/or witnessed vile rituals in any corrupt secret societies and/or the dark cabal/illuminati over the last 30 years?

thanks!
))BAPHOMET((

United Kingdom
02/10/2012 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

i use combinations. direct energy, intuition, telepathy, visuals, muscle testing

can you ask if it has anything to say about the june solstice?

also which high frequency celestial energies have been rapidly embedded in earth's energy systems over the last 6 months?

and has it liaised with humans and/or witnessed vile rituals in any corrupt secret societies and/or the dark cabal/illuminati over the last 30 years?

thanks!

Sure...

June solstice.

Asteroth says: Theres nothing i can say about actual events, move quickly would be top priority dont mess arround. He cant say any more.

Celestial energies.

Asteroth says: You are going to have to rephrase your question.

Human liasons and the Cabal.

Asteroth says: This is not going to be easy, but you are aware of everything which is going on.

He's handed this question over to me.

Liasons have been going on with many people on earth, there are many people who are aware of the Alien presence at this time.

The tip of the pyramid are in dissaray, they dont know what to belive in. They feel that in the past they have underestimated the influence of the council or worlds that govern us. They see them as weaker than themselves, although more technologically advanced on the whole physically weaker.

Im sure Zen you have noticed that the higher vibrational frequencies are very fun to communicate with, lots of love and fun. They have also mistaken this for weakness. They also dont understand the impications of tellepathy, and how this will effect human kind once it becomes an accepted 'gift'. Basically they seem to feel that they can just continue to make out as if these people are kooky and wierd and that no one will believe them when they say they can read minds.

Arrogance basically.
If normality is the measure of how well adjusted one is to a profoundly sick society,
xen  (OP)

Australia
02/10/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

many thanks to both of you, much appreciated

when we work with spirit for the greater good we can do anything. no limits

yes, this old world order live in a dog eat dog world. house of cards crumbles. they are not feeling too well at all. they also did not foresee the rules of engagement changing in addition to the assumption of weakness you mentioned

cheers fellas!

hf
))BAPHOMET((

United Kingdom
02/10/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

many thanks to both of you, much appreciated

when we work with spirit for the greater good we can do anything. no limits

yes, this old world order live in a dog eat dog world. house of cards crumbles. they are not feeling too well at all. they also did not foresee the rules of engagement changing in addition to the assumption of weakness you mentioned

cheers fellas!

hf

They're under the impression that we're very much alone and isolated, not the case.

Interesting times for sure.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
02/11/2012 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you sirius? xD

Just kidding peace
VK3VMS

User ID: 4777470
United States
02/11/2012 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
i was in the arcturus & sirius system some while ago ... count me in ;-)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9792503

the more the merrier but you were already in!

Yep, me too!!
Somewhere Down Under...

"You guys are so unhip, it's a wonder that your bums don't fall off" - from "The Hitchikers Guide To The Galaxy" by Douglas Adams (R.I.P.)

"To make an assumption is the mother of all f%^(ups"

“An UFO is classified as unidentified, but the U.S. Government is classified as identified but remains unknown”

LINUX ROCKS, WINDOZE SUX!!!
Newbie Dreamer

United States
02/11/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Xen, who is the tall man with black top, clean blue jeans in the forest?
Search for thread: Merkaba chakras meditation by art. Balance yourself. Preparing body for multidimensional self.
xen  (OP)

Australia
02/12/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
They're under the impression that we're very much alone and isolated, not the case.

Interesting times for sure.

lol, they are seeing it more and more. we have more back up than they could possibly imagine :)

very interesting and exciting

peace

Are you sirius? xD

Just kidding peace

no i am arcturus!

just kidding

hf

i was in the arcturus & sirius system some while ago ... count me in ;-)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9792503

the more the merrier but you were already in!

Yep, me too!!
 Quoting: VK3VMS

you have my vote!

Xen, who is the tall man with black top, clean blue jeans in the forest?
 Quoting: Newbie Dreamer

the maha chohan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1511955
United States
02/12/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey xen!

Why 27/03 if there is only 1 parasite left?

User ID: 10404817
United States
02/12/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love not fear

horn2cheershorn2
Spirituality is the opposite of religion, religion is a substitute for spirituality. Spirituality is a direct connection to Creator The Most high.

Anyone who inflicts pain on others will suffer themself from that pain.

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil.
natasha77

User ID: 2849470
United States
02/12/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread saved my life.nooo222
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
Newbie Dreamer

United States
02/12/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10616610
New Zealand
02/14/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

so i don't lose this thread
xen  (OP)

Australia
02/15/2012 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey xen!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1511955

hi cobber!

don't shoot the messenger

minions...

Love not fear

horn2cheershorn2
 Quoting: 11.11.11

wave

This thread saved my life.nooo222
 Quoting: natasha77

thank goodness for that!

drinks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1511955
United States
02/15/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey xen!

hi cobber!

don't shoot the messenger

minions...

Messenger? I iz confuzzled
xen  (OP)

Australia
02/16/2012 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Messenger? I iz confuzzled

universal spirits set the date!
zoubir

User ID: 11055302
United States
02/18/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
on 27 march 2012 representatives from aquila, arcturus, cygnus, and sirius will officially meet with a yet to be determined group of 36 people from various parts of the globe to form an official alliance with our cosmic brothers and sisters

the foundation of this alliance is free will involving exchanges of many things with the primary purpose of unity, unconditional love and the evolution of our new community

changes need to be made in the upper echelons of governments and the top tier of financial heavyweights on earth. what changes are made in the upcoming weeks will determine who this group of 36 will be. measures will be agreed upon to ensure the eradication of the old agenda from the top of the "pyramid"

HI, WOULD YOU PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE BEEN FROM AQUILA? THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1107898
United States
02/18/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
wish it's true...but hasn't there been alliances, infiltrations and coöperations between ET and humans for ages?
 Quoting: R...

yes but it has been over 6000 years since an alliance for the greater good of earth and all lifeforms on her was formed and over 12000 years since the top 4 have signed with us

the top 4 only sign when all low frequency beings and agendas of exploitation, deprivation, control, suffering, destruction and death have been completely removed from the leaders of earth

Don't get me wrong, but you know this how? :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1548114

have been working with them (energy) for many years. they insisted i post this now

Did you forget to take your meds (again)?
xen  (OP)

Australia
02/20/2012 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
HI, WOULD YOU PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE BEEN FROM AQUILA? THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
 Quoting: zoubir

hi zoubir

aquila is the source and inspiration of plato's utopia. use your imagination :)

it is one of the highest frequency planets in our galaxies

Did you forget to take your meds (again)?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1107898

say what?

Last Edited by xen on 02/20/2012 05:39 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5071401
United States
02/20/2012 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
rockon
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

cheers

What about the pleadiens?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9767539

the faction aligned with orion have been banished. only those seeking positivity will be allowed access to earth's realms

Many people don't realize that the Orions and the Pleadians are pretty shady, agendized and should not be trusted.

GLP