Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,280 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 962,809
Pageviews Today: 1,325,488Threads Today: 373Posts Today: 6,225
11:05 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!

Thread Locked 
Anonymous Astrophysicist.
User ID: 1159757
United States
01/29/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!

Quoting: gogo

Very nice synapses, what is most disturbing is the particle radiation disrupting the images even though the ejections are not Earth directed. The sunspot that is on the other side of the Sun that caused this, God help us all when it rotates around within a week or so and becomes geo effective.
If this event were geo effective and occurs while the Sunspot is in the center of the Suns disk, it could be the often discussed 'kill shot'. By the way, there have already been solar radiation storms that have killed thousands of people, during the last solar max, once in Europe while the Sun was more or less directly over head and another time in India. Tens of thousands of people in metal roofed buildings presided from secondary radiation i will get into the details if anyone is interested.
Scorpio
User ID: 1193950
01/29/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
Yeah.....don't laugh, but I've been seeing this in dreams. That the solar activity is more intense than we're being told, and/or, something wrong with the magnetic field around earth - too thin? They don't want us to know. We will get NO advance warning of the big one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3891773
Canada
01/29/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, how do you figure this event will get humanity out of the matrix/out of the grasp of TPTB? Honestly if anyone survives it will be them. Sure their infrastructure will be down, but they'll rebuild their empire in some shape or form. Afterall they'll have stockpiled everything of value.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9833586
United Kingdom
01/29/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was reading a article about how the sun may turn into a red giant when it gets hit with the wave coming from the center of the milky way. I tried to find it and for some reason all my internet history from that day has 'disappeared' yet the other days around it are intact......Weird.
United States
01/29/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Notice as well how this crash happened not long after the IBEX satellite went up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9833586

The 'crash' is the result of bleeding off trillions of uncounted for dollars from the economy, which in the case of a fiat currency drives the value of the currency and it buying power down, turning the middle class into the one paycheck form the streets class. The 401 K's and corporate investments by employees were already stolen, the realty business did the same thing, bleeding people of large amounts of 'down payment' capital on loans they knew the borrowers would not be able to pay off on and they would foreclose on, and guess what, the bank keeps the house, the down payment and any payments made when they foreclose.it's criminal.
down. The corporations are in 'hold' mode, not hiring or expanding but raking in whatever capital they can as quickly as possible like a vacuum cleaner by selling assets, downsizing staff to maximum efficiency levels, and exporting jobs to third world nations.

I',m telling you it as if they know there is no future and only a matter of time before anarchy reins, and they want to be prepared. they will turn the military including nuclear and biological warfare on us if necessary.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah.....don't laugh, but I've been seeing this in dreams. That the solar activity is more intense than we're being told, and/or, something wrong with the magnetic field around earth - too thin? They don't want us to know. We will get NO advance warning of the big one.
 Quoting: Scorpio 1193950

This has been explained in detail. If people knew the truth , they would assume there is no future and the threat of justice would lose it's teeth, the first thing that would happen is the poor would kill the well off and anyone that got int heir way. The poor are almost as well armed in not more so than the rich, and they are street wise and used to hardships.
A white pasty executive who has never worked a day in his life would have no chance against a street hardened hood determined to rape his wife, steal his property , and burn down his 'mansion'.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8417061
United States
01/29/2012 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look at this photograph, it's the lasco c2 image. notice the particles:
[link to sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov]

For the first time in 11 years, this NOAA space weather website is not responding:
[link to www.n3kl.org]

According to what we a re seeing on the lasco c2 image, this data is falsified:
[link to www2.nict.go.jp]

The pressure should be much higher!

Normally, the position of the sun would be apparent on this graphic , usually with a low flux reading during a quiet period:
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

Again, I am absolutely positive that solar data and space weather data is being withheld and falsified, and looking at the lasso c2 image it is quite apparent there is an unusual event occurring and an intense outburst of radiation, a very severe x ray flare from a sunspot that is rotating into position to become noneffective within 5-7 days.

This turn of events does not bode well and I am absolutely certain after observing theses data spreads fro 12 years that the information is being falsified.
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist 1203458

Ok I'm intrigued, for what purpose or gain would they achieve from excluding data(in your opinion)?
 Quoting: mr2

to cover the truth so people dont panic
 Quoting: gogo

Because in my opinion, given the other problems caused by 'them' bleeding the economy dry to construct massive underground bunkers and the gross injustices going on, if people were told the truth every government official or corporate executive would become a target, the poor would go up into the rich neighborhoods and rob rape and burn them out, and total anarchy would be the result.

THATS WHY, and it it IS that bad.

The chances that there will be total failure of basic infrastructure such as electricity , running water and food deliveries in the next 11 months is nearly 100% and in between there will be many disruptions of various degrees and times, coming to a city near you SOON!
The first thing to go will be satellite transmissions such as satellite tv GPS, followed by cellular phones as such.

At one point nearly all modern electronics will fail and or become useless.
Don't procrastinate, find a place UNDER GROUND sheltered from solar radiation to bunker down and increases your chances of survival, dangerous events may be short lived ...and stock up on food and lean water in 55 gallon jugs with a small amount of chlorine added to stabilize it.

And especially dont forget ammunition and guns. When it happens Dont trust anyone, ANYONE! Not even your father in law or preacher. learn how to observe the Sun manually using welling lenses. Large black holes near the center of the Sun are dangerous times!

Also learn to recognize the activity of wildlife as it correlates to solar radiation penetrating to the earths surface. On such days they will be scarcely seen and the oneds you do see will be hiding behind large objects between them and the Sun. If they are moving from place to place as in a squirrel crossing your yard, he will run without pausing until he reaches hard shaded area.

Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist. 1159757

I don't personally want to live an existence like that... When the SHTF, and my supplies run out, I will expire willingly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9653916
United States
01/29/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can't have it both ways guys;) One minute Mainstream media is hyping sun doom...solar scientists say gonna be worse cycle ever....but then they hide the data? C'mon now please make up your minds you schizos!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9834678
Australia
01/29/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, how do you figure this event will get humanity out of the matrix/out of the grasp of TPTB? Honestly if anyone survives it will be them. Sure their infrastructure will be down, but they'll rebuild their empire in some shape or form. Afterall they'll have stockpiled everything of value.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3891773

I have been asked this question repeatedly, first off let me say that the so called elite in my opinion will not only not survive, but their very actions to attempt to save themselves will be what causes their demise. They have constructed 'earthquake proof' bunkers but there's a few things they didn't take into account. It;s not the end of the world but it is a cleansing, and most of it will be sterilized. But life is very resilient, and in a matter of a hundred years many species will begin to reappear. Plant life will be preserved because of its seed bearing and is rooted beneath the surface.

There evidence all around the world that thousands of animals seeked the shelter of caves and died there, creatures which do not ordinarily enter caves like elephants and bisons. There is also a dead line in the paleontological record indicating a time when the Earth surface was scorched and almost all life vanished.,
United States
01/29/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't personally want to live an existence like that... When the SHTF, and my supplies run out, I will expire willingly.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

I won't say I blame you, but let me remind you of Darwin's theory of survival of the fittest. In this case it will be the intelligent and mentally strong, the best of the genetic pool that survive. I also believe there will be an intervention of the intelligent universe to save the best of humanity, and destroy the ones who caused our current problems..
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/29/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
KirtSpiracy

User ID: 9646788
United States
01/29/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

I won't say I blame you, but let me remind you of Darwin's theory of survival of the fittest. In this case it will be the intelligent and mentally strong, the best of the genetic pool that survive.
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist. 1159757

That's right, so you should send me your address so when you're ready to give up and I'm looking to continue to survive I could help you out AND have some meat to eat to sustain my life. Sound like a plan? Survival of the fittest and all.....

thwakbashpokeyeslaphimschemingstonerspamyak
Opinions Are Like A$$holes,
Everybody’s Got ‘em, Some Just Really STINK!!!
Chop Top Sawyer

User ID: 4851289
United States
01/29/2012 09:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
Does anyone have updated pics of the sun? I tried SOHO and it said no data available.
"Dog will hunt"

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty."
LORIEN

User ID: 9799725
United States
01/29/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was reading a article about how the sun may turn into a red giant when it gets hit with the wave coming from the center of the milky way. I tried to find it and for some reason all my internet history from that day has 'disappeared' yet the other days around it are intact......Weird.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9833586

According to Paul Lavollette the sun doesn't actually turn into a red giant but the solar dust incursion from the center of the galaxy piles up X amount of distance from the sun reflecting back a bunch of Ultra Violet but the infrared increases and is directed outward, this is similar to an expanded sun. (Earth Under Fire) Great Book!
It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have anything worth living for?
LORIEN

User ID: 9799725
United States
01/29/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have to correct myself, the dust and debris is hanging outside of our solar system already but overcomes our suns solar winds being propeled by gravity waves from the center of the galaxy and possibly Super Gravity Waves especially as we cross the galactic eliptic as we are begining to do this year.
It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have anything worth living for?
Chop Top Sawyer

User ID: 4851289
United States
01/29/2012 09:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
"Dog will hunt"

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1486940
United States
01/29/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Random things come to mind:

A lot of people acting crazy these days, assaults, agitation, getting arrested, going off - sun related?

Lots of headaches - sun related?

All that "cash for gold" business boom all over the place, was meant to drain the gold that was out there in the public for them to hoard? After all, isn't Ft. Knox empty?

Weird skies, weird sun, weird earth, many people suspecting a false sky is being shown to us, etc. Does this tie in, too?

shadasonic

User ID: 7848598
United States
01/29/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
The photon band from alcyone is amping things up considerably, acting as a catalyst with any solar energy
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
01/29/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The photon band from alcyone is amping things up considerably, acting as a catalyst with any solar energy
 Quoting: shadasonic

Very good info OP ,this is going to get hairy soon, everyone get prepped. I have been able to feel this type of energy for quite awhile and the last three weeks it has been non stop. Today it has been frequency and meridian energy which is always sun driven and there isn't anything going on. It feels like we are getting ground contact energy without events, shit is getting through
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9225014
United States
01/29/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
shadasonic

United States
01/29/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many Sol followers have been complaing of withheld info. I work with a plant pathologist from the conservation dept. and he told me to be ready for a severe rise in plant blights due to sun stress caused by premature stomatal closure. Its mid to late winter in mid mo. and our avg temp for this winter to date is 48 deg. thats not right. Perennials and certain woody plants already have first leaf, what a bad year this is going to be
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many Sol followers have been complaing of withheld info. I work with a plant pathologist from the conservation dept. and he told me to be ready for a severe rise in plant blights due to sun stress caused by premature stomatal closure. Its mid to late winter in mid mo. and our avg temp for this winter to date is 48 deg. thats not right. Perennials and certain woody plants already have first leaf, what a bad year this is going to be
 Quoting: shadasonic

Imagine the impact on agriculture and global food supply
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1128877
Canada
01/29/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8123410
United States
01/29/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Australia
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8123410
United States
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3979762
Norway
01/29/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
After seeing the pics, it doesn't suprise me.
Good find op
Spittin'Cesium

User ID: 5369266
United Kingdom
01/29/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im' in agreement with regard the nict site..Ive' been making this point all Week now.
The thing that hath been,
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1

GLP