Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,160 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 949,229
Pageviews Today: 1,770,803Threads Today: 867Posts Today: 15,410
07:40 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!

Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
10/19/2012 03:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
Frequently a child desperate for attention will misbehave, believing any attention is better than no attention. Given the child like demeanor of my 'opponents' here , I think the best thing to do is simply to deprive them of the attention they appear to crave, though I doubt this will stop them fro posting I am sure it will aggravate the shit out of them.
 Quoting: Anonymous astrophysicist 1288868

Whether you post counter to me or ignore me is irrelevant. The means of testing your ideas has already been carefully spelled out. Everyone will know for sure on December 22nd. And this thread is chock-full of other failures of yours.

They can't get anyone to have any interest in what they say because they have nothing of interest to say and are incapable of independent thought. Unless I respond to them or they post on my threads, they are nothings. I am recommending that NO ONE respond to them and to simply scroll over their posts, in over 300 pages none of them has said anything of substance.

No substance *you* could comprehend, anyway. I gave you all sorts of data related to the photon, which you utterly ignored or failed to understand. You claimed to know who I am and who my father was, but were never able to deliver. I was willing to wager with you on your *own* predictions about the end of the year, you totally lacked the backbone to do it.

In short, you *know* you're wrong. But are willing to milk the attention as long as you can. Your ego needs the stroking.

So, feel free to ignore me, and I'll continue to add my pithy if accurate comments to your thread when I feel like it. Frankly, it appears you probably need the bumps.
RTS REDUX

User ID: 8620349
United States
10/19/2012 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
Frequently a child desperate for attention will misbehave, believing any attention is better than no attention. Given the child like demeanor of my 'opponents' here , I think the best thing to do is simply to deprive them of the attention they appear to crave, though I doubt this will stop them fro posting I am sure it will aggravate the shit out of them.

They can't get anyone to have any interest in what they say because they have nothing of interest to say and are incapable of independent thought. Unless I respond to them or they post on my threads, they are nothings. I am recommending that NO ONE respond to them and to simply scroll over their posts, in over 300 pages none of them has said anything of substance.

incapable of independent thought? chuckle

that precious coming from a NAZI like you!

did I hurt your wittle FEELINGS again?

aww...

how's this for "independent" (original?) thought

[link to 4.bp.blogspot.com]

what that??
ohnozohnozohnoz

all your obnoxious self is capable of, is regurgitating New age NWO Agenda 21 BS without having the SLIGHTEST idea of what you are referring to re: Solar activity

duh

Last Edited by RTS REDUX on 10/19/2012 04:52 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25880473
United Kingdom
10/19/2012 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

So is Redux your sock, or does he just work in concert with you at Pine Gap? It seems the two of you work together but cannot possible be the same individual, unless of course you are schizophrenic.

While you are certainly by no means intelligent by my criteria, you're not a blithering idiot like that buffoon Redux.

Open the thread, stop the systematic censorship, and see how you do. Or cry to the the admins to ban my ip block again because I have totally destroyed and exposed you.

I only spent this short time to respond to you to further eat at your already dying ego, I will not further respond and I did not read your post, I simply saw it and scrolled over it and recommend anyone else reading this do the same since you SAY NOTHING.

you funny homeskillit!

I could bump posts from page 318 or for that matter many of the posts from the first 8 pages of this thread indefinitely JUST to make you look stupid. FACT

the funny thing about pg. 318 is that you agreed to be tested and failed.

MISERABLY
 Quoting: RTS REDUX

tested by agent 74444, who has stated himself that he is an 'I.T Guy'....hmmm.....& NO, AA didn't fail at all.....in fact I and others saw it the exact opposite way around

c'mon now I think everyone knows now that he IS an agent of some sort.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25880473

Uh, no. RTS did his own gig. I merely pointed out that IDW/A.A was sockpuppeting his own thread. Heck, I wasn't even the person who *caught* that -- that was someone else entirely.

IDW/AA's excuses after that -- you bought those? That first he had no idea about I AM, but then suddenly it was a neighbor and friend, who hadn't heard from him in weeks, but then saw him every Sunday, had problems with the same officer, and that they had the same IP because they talked to the same cel tower, but then disappeared?

You're *buying* that?

You seem to be a little uneven in your credulity-stretching. Just an observation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444

btw, no-one is falling for the system you have of using certain words with *asterix* either side to establish your *instantly recognisable* identity agent 74444.....imo this is because there is more than one person posting under this ID and therefore you are trying to *establish* that it is the same person posting all the time....I don't think you are the same person posting all the time in *this* thread,
I don't fall for it as I am sure many others also don't...remember, this thread is not your *average* thread...

imo myself and AA (& a couple of others) have *outed* you agent 74444 during the past few pages, you have also *helped* this by posting a very detailed and *highly* scientific intelligent/knowledgeable post which I will re-post after this post.
There is no way in a timescale of around 15 minutes that a self professed *I.T Guy* would have been able to do that imo, but I will let the readers of this thread make their own minds up.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/19/2012 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
btw, no-one is falling for the system you have of using certain words with *asterix* either side to establish your *instantly recognisable* identity agent 74444.....imo this is because there is more than one person posting under this ID and therefore you are trying to *establish* that it is the same person posting all the time....I don't think you are the same person posting all the time in *this* thread,
I don't fall for it as I am sure many others also don't...remember, this thread is not your *average* thread...

imo myself and AA (& a couple of others) have *outed* you agent 74444 during the past few pages, you have also *helped* this by posting a very detailed and *highly* scientific intelligent/knowledgeable post which I will re-post after this post.
There is no way in a timescale of around 15 minutes that a self professed *I.T Guy* would have been able to do that imo, but I will let the readers of this thread make their own minds up.

this is the post which sums up your public outing imo agent 74444:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/19/2012 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED! (Page 331)
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/19/2012 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED! (Page 331)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25891383
India
10/19/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
AA- We have practically no flares. What is the effect of this on earth.Do you think we are moving towards a ice-age? Also do you see any effect of a long solar minimum on earth?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25824944

Not moving towards an ice age, we are reaching a peak in world temperatures, the exact opposite.. There are several cycles at work, the major one in play now is the oscillation of the solar system up and down through the galactic plane.

As I stated in previous posts, the solar maximum is delayed, but don't let that fool you, as the position of the galactic center, the Earth and the Sun are moving into alignment and I can guarantee you the fireworks you seem to want. The solar max is arriving and we are seeing some very unusual events and conditions that I predicted with rather precise accuracy in 2003. If you have a question that makes sense, Ill try to answer it but from now on no more of this or it's the ignore bin for you.

AA- I think you need to be open and see what is happenning for yourself. All sunspots appearing on earth side are decaying. Something is preventing it from being active.

You have been telling me from March that we will get more flares but that has still not materialized.

You need to revisit your model or theory and put in teh current factor as well .

With the way things are going looks like we are more headed towards an ice-age

PS- Pls ignore the trolls . they are simply diverting your knowledge. Pls do not give-in to them
Anonymous astrophysicist
User ID: 1288868
United States
10/19/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
AA- We have practically no flares. What is the effect of this on earth.Do you think we are moving towards a ice-age? Also do you see any effect of a long solar minimum on earth?

Not moving towards an ice age, we are reaching a peak in world temperatures, the exact opposite.. There are several cycles at work, the major one in play now is the oscillation of the solar system up and down through the galactic plane.

As I stated in previous posts, the solar maximum is delayed, but don't let that fool you, as the position of the galactic center, the Earth and the Sun are moving into alignment and I can guarantee you the fireworks you seem to want. The solar max is arriving and we are seeing some very unusual events and conditions that I predicted with rather precise accuracy in 2003. If you have a question that makes sense, Ill try to answer it but from now on no more of this or it's the ignore bin for you.

AA- I think you need to be open and see what is happenning for yourself. All sunspots appearing on earth side are decaying. Something is preventing it from being active.

You have been telling me from March that we will get more flares but that has still not materialized.

You need to revisit your model or theory and put in teh current factor as well .

PS- Pls ignore the trolls . they are simply diverting your knowledge. Pls do not give-in to them
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25891383

I know there is a bit of language gap here and that is why I am having the patience I am with you, as I have a feeling you are a genuine seeker of knowledge.
If you had read the entire thread and every word I posted, you would have seen where I explained where this time period is traditionally a quiet period of Earth directed solar activty. As the alignment is off by about 60 degrees, the majority of the solar activity will be directed towards that direction as well.This is why sunspots are fading as they become Geo effective. This pattern WILL NOT continue and the Sunspot will become more geo effective every day that passes. You will note the baseline average x ray flux increasing as well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25875652
United Kingdom
10/19/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

and I bet 100% guaranteed that if idw responds- he will accuse this indian poster of being the 7 quadruple 4...
Anonymous astrophysicist
United States
10/19/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

I implore you to read my post suggesting simply ignoring the disinfo ops. It will not only enrage them as their egos are deflated ,they will become much less effective in their overall strategy. The more we respond to their posts, the less actual information gets exchanged, which to me seems obvious is their current main operational methodology.
ehecatl

User ID: 25245811
Mexico
10/19/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I read this post yesterday that got little attention and really enjoyed the read.

Thread: Diary of an Paid Shill

My response was actually to his (edit- her) original post that mod Simply Obvious edited down to about one fifth the size. I hope that his full text is still in the link provided.

Also to those who would attack me of "believing in things", it is not about that the way I read something like this. It was a nice read for me, and it is located in an area of neither belief or disbelief, but filed away for possible future reference.... but any attack for simply saying I enjoyed the read are obvious simple shill tactics.

Last Edited by ehecatl on 10/19/2012 12:16 PM
Anonymous astrophysicist
United States
10/19/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

and I bet 100% guaranteed that if idw responds- he will accuse this indian poster of being the 7 quadruple 4...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25875652

Pine gap, eh? Ought to at least use a proxy. Australians are less than 1% of the worlds population and more than 20% of the posters here on GLP, that number being much greater on my threads, and all of them are shill like objects. Not a coincidence
Anonymous astrophysicist
United States
10/19/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I read this post yesterday that got little attention and really enjoyed the read.

My response was actually to his original post that mod Simply Obvious edited down to about one fifth the size. I hope that his full text is still in the link provided.

Also to those who would attack me of "believing in things", it is not about that the way I read something like this. It was a nice read for me, and it is located in an area of neither belief or disbelief, but filed away for possible future reference.... but any attack for simply saying I enjoyed the read are obvious simple shill tactics.
 Quoting: ehecatl

My response was actually to his original post that mod Simply Obvious edited down to about one fifth the size. I hope that his full text is still in the link provided.

STARING AT GOATS AGAIN, HUH?
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/19/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I implore you to read my post suggesting simply ignoring the disinfo ops. It will not only enrage them as their egos are deflated ,they will become much less effective in their overall strategy. The more we respond to their posts, the less actual information gets exchanged, which to me seems obvious is their current main operational methodology.

ok, agreed AA.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22290042
United Kingdom
10/19/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

ok, agreed AA.

I'm sure that I suggested that pages ago.
ehecatl

User ID: 25245811
Mexico
10/19/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

STARING AT GOATS AGAIN, HUH?

StaringAtGLPGoat
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/19/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
btw, no-one is falling for the system you have of using certain words with *asterix* either side to establish your *instantly recognisable* identity agent 74444.....

Uh.... that's the way I've been writing for years.

imo this is because there is more than one person posting under this ID and therefore you are trying to *establish* that it is the same person posting all the time....I don't think you are the same person posting all the time in *this* thread,

Alas, you are incorrect. I'm just one guy.

For GLP, it seems fairly average, though I agree that IDW is more fun than most.

Thank you for the compliment. That is what *real* science can do, by the by...and I can't help but notice that IDW and his defenders did nothing to respond to or refute it. With the existence of the photon confirmed, IDW's cosmology falls apart.

Well, just because I took classes in and have an interest in science and physics doesn't mean it is my career.

Also, you might want to look back, some. The post you are alluding to, there was a bigger gap than you seem to realize. Of course, 40 minutes isn't all that much more than the 15 you are alluding to and, as I said, some of that post was in response to earlier stuff, so that was already in Notepad...

So, hate to burst your bubble, but I have been perfectly honest about what I do, and that there is only one of me, and that I am not paid by anyone, government or otherwise, to post here, and remain a fairly average guy. I am sorry there is no evidence that I can possibly present to correct your erroneous and irrational belief, and I certainly notice you giving IDW/AA the benefit of doubts you aren't granting me. An interesting choice, there.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/19/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

I implore you to read my post suggesting simply ignoring the disinfo ops. It will not only enrage them as their egos are deflated ,they will become much less effective in their overall strategy.

I have no emotional investment in your posts, I merely point out gigantic flaws in your ideas. You are reflecting, as usual. That you cannot logically (and politely) refute my points demonstrates nothing wrong with me. December 22nd will be another feather in my cap, so to speak.

The more we respond to their posts, the less actual information gets exchanged, which to me seems obvious is their current main operational methodology.

Of course. The fact that my quoted post above has more supporting links to supporting information than just about any post you've made in the last half year means I'm providing *less* information.

Got it.
User ID: 18770744
Czechia
10/19/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: SIS protons are oscillating with period of 33 minutes, any idea why. !?!
Solar Guardian

User ID: 25806894
Malaysia
10/19/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Tsunami Buoy project boss killed days after a plate adjustment and Java's Buoy live feed is shut down

AA, thoughts on this please?
Anonymous astrophysicist
User ID: 1113809
United States
10/19/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

With the TEC so high the internal temperature of the Earth, the part the Earths rust 'floats' on is becoming more and more liquid. This combined with predicted forces acting upon the crust WILL cause crustal displacemnet on scale previously considred unthinkable.

When a person in such a position dies , foul play to silence him is certainly a possibility if mot a probability. Maybe he was going public and said the wrong thing to the wrong person and was killed before he got the chance. I know you don't realize how busy I am but I am requesting you give a condensed version of the details as I do not have time to read the article at this time.

I am presently registering an electron count at the surface here in East Texas that is higher than any I have ever seen at this hour of the night, I don't know what is going on to be truthful but it does not seem to have a solar origin. Earlier the kids next door were outdoors playing with 4 foot florescent tubes like they were laser swords like on star wars, I had to warn them about the mercury inside and not to break them. They were glowing bright enough to be easily visible in the twighlight. Definitely not normal or a good sign. Sooner or later this high electron count in the moderate energy range is going to reach a point where critical failures occur.
Anonymous astrophysicist
User ID: 1138025
United States
10/20/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

ok, agreed AA.

Quoting: Elemental

Yes, you did, and the psychological instinct to respond to being attacked by responding offensively is very strong in me.
I have always believed the best strategy is to destroy ones enemy, but when opposing evil through words, you can only make it stronger.
A bow or a tomahawk work in a physical battle in dispatching the enemy efficiently and permanently, as does a bullet, but battles of words cannot be won with skilled liars.

My people believe the enemy is not to be shown mercy, but in this situation the lost logical approach that hurts them and their agenda the most is to simply let them babble on, and it is imperative that we do not allow then to succeed as they have been in taking the thread off topic and making it into a shit slinging contest.

No one responds to a thread that does not interest them or that they think is nonsense, so it is readily apparent that the detractors have some interest in it that is proportional to the time they spend responding. This translates into they have great interest in it, and since they are constantly deriding me, the intent and interest most logically is simply interference in the revelation of information that will help save non reptilians..

As for their efforts, all they have accomplished is building upon my credibility and in a very minor way succeeding in slowing down the flow of information, and it seems the director of their operation may lack the intelligence to realize this. This is a good sign, as I said before, that their funding is decreasing and eventually their program may be completely discontinued since it has worked in complete reverse to it's obvious goal. I remember a time not so long ago when disinfo ops used effective techniques and had a respectable degree of intelligence.

This new breed seems to be hired off the streets in some tent city somewhere, all of the big dogs are hiding under the porch or retired except for poor old agent 74444, but his substitution posters and using teams to produce single posts indicate we may not be dealing with the same old 74444, in fact I suspect they have traded the failed 'pinata' tactic with pooling their efforts into a few 'posters', each with a similar yet different psychological assignment.

The 'pinata' method simply announced to every reader the person being attacked was right with 100% certainty, and I blame myself for teaching them that the hard way.

All of this being said, my stated goal is to remove the "Jewish" stumbling block from the advancement of science and human civilization in general, and to get the human race back on the right track to actual advancement of civilization through truth before the cleansing so that we have a solid starting point and do not make the same mistakes again. We will not honor and follow our enemies lead, we will bury them when they appear again.

Since I obviously cannot do it myself, I must rely on help from an old ally. Suffering builds character and makes one appreciate the creator's gift. The just will survive, you must trust in this.

When all of this over not a single human with artificially manipulated reptilian dominated DNA will be left alive, and the planet will enjoy perhaps 20,000 years of living as the creator intended, one with creation and the creator with nothing coming between us.

I know this sounds quasi religious , but there is no real religion except that voice inside of you that speaks to you. The reptiles simply don't have it, and as they post here it is easy to discern which are them.
RTS REDUX

United States
10/20/2012 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

ok, agreed AA.

Yes, you did, and the psychological instinct to respond to being attacked by responding offensively is very strong in me.
I have always believed the best strategy is to destroy ones enemy, but when opposing evil through words, you can only make it stronger.
A bow or a tomahawk work in a physical battle in dispatching the enemy efficiently and permanently, as does a bullet, but battles of words cannot be won with skilled liars.

My people believe the enemy is not to be shown mercy, but in this situation the lost logical approach that hurts them and their agenda the most is to simply let them babble on, and it is imperative that we do not allow then to succeed as they have been in taking the thread off topic and making it into a shit slinging contest.

No one responds to a thread that does not interest them or that they think is nonsense, so it is readily apparent that the detractors have some interest in it that is proportional to the time they spend responding. This translates into they have great interest in it, and since they are constantly deriding me, the intent and interest most logically is simply interference in the revelation of information that will help save non reptilians..

As for their efforts, all they have accomplished is building upon my credibility and in a very minor way succeeding in slowing down the flow of information, and it seems the director of their operation may lack the intelligence to realize this. This is a good sign, as I said before, that their funding is decreasing and eventually their program may be completely discontinued since it has worked in complete reverse to it's obvious goal. I remember a time not so long ago when disinfo ops used effective techniques and had a respectable degree of intelligence.

This new breed seems to be hired off the streets in some tent city somewhere, all of the big dogs are hiding under the porch or retired except for poor old agent 74444, but his substitution posters and using teams to produce single posts indicate we may not be dealing with the same old 74444, in fact I suspect they have traded the failed 'pinata' tactic with pooling their efforts into a few 'posters', each with a similar yet different psychological assignment.

The 'pinata' method simply announced to every reader the person being attacked was right with 100% certainty, and I blame myself for teaching them that the hard way.

All of this being said, my stated goal is to remove the "Jewish" stumbling block from the advancement of science and human civilization in general, and to get the human race back on the right track to actual advancement of civilization through truth before the cleansing so that we have a solid starting point and do not make the same mistakes again. We will not honor and follow our enemies lead, we will bury them when they appear again.

Since I obviously cannot do it myself, I must rely on help from an old ally. Suffering builds character and makes one appreciate the creator's gift. The just will survive, you must trust in this.

When all of this over not a single human with artificially manipulated reptilian dominated DNA will be left alive, and the planet will enjoy perhaps 20,000 years of living as the creator intended, one with creation and the creator with nothing coming between us.

I know this sounds quasi religious , but there is no real religion except that voice inside of you that speaks to you. The reptiles simply don't have it, and as they post here it is easy to discern which are them.
 Quoting: Anonymous astrophysicist 1138025

hi

you can't even defend the VERY first line of your original post you Nazi. loser

ha ha

yawn
RTS REDUX

United States
10/20/2012 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Quasi religious?

so that's why you and your toadie waterbug denied that FUKU or the GOM had any effect whatsoever huh?

instead NASA and solar events which you have PROVEN THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND

IS DOOM?

Last Edited by RTS REDUX on 10/20/2012 02:08 AM
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/20/2012 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

ok, agreed AA.

yes you did, my apologies Elemental. It was just I spotted a 'window of opportunity' that agents rarely give, so I took it.
I am done now. Let's stick to the task in hand.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/20/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

ok, agreed AA.

yes you did, my apologies Elemental. It was just I spotted a 'window of opportunity' that agents rarely give, so I took it.
I am done now. Let's stick to the task in hand.

u2efine
Anonymous astrophysicist
User ID: 1138025
United States
10/20/2012 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
It will be humorous watching them implode.Trust me.
There is nothing more aggravating and infuriating to an impudent childlike mentality than simply being ignored. Within a few pages they will break down and may even threaten violence.

Now back to the subject. I was wondering about the trees in the north, usually by this time many areas are reaching their peaks in colors as the leaves die and change to bright colors. It was one of my favorite seasons when I lived in the Adirondacks of New York state, early to late September was when the leaves were beautiful almost beyond description.
I am betting this is delayed and not nearly as colorful as normal. Can anyone give timely reports? Brown leaves would be what i would expect, as it is specific wavelengths of radiation combined with the light cycle that cause the color changes in deciduous trees..
ehecatl

User ID: 25953048
Mexico
10/20/2012 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Quasi religious?

so that's why you and your toadie waterbug denied that FUKU or the GOM had any effect whatsoever huh?

IS DOOM?

Waterbug?
The OP of the main GLP Fuku thread?
Typo perhaps redux?

...but I see where you are going with this.
having followed this whole thread I have noted the following

AA beliefs - (vs mine)

That the sun and earth are heating up. -
(could be, but I'm not so sure about that, and for sure not to the extent that AA claims.)

That the human role in climate change is minor in relation to space climate and other "natural" factors. -
(could be, and I suspect this is true)

That Chemtrails are "true" and being used by the government and corporate interests, but that they are being sprayed for the public good to shield us from the increased solar output that would otherwise be frying us. -
(I know chemtrails are a real event because I knew about their deployment apart from the internet and before the internet, and it is true that their stated purpose decades ago was just as AA states, to stave off global warming. But I disagree that that is the real pretext anymore, or that it is justified, with them putting radioactive thorium and so many other toxins into the spray, which is killing off many forms of life, including humans, in the US and Western European regions primarily. (Chemtrails and other population reduction / genocide projects target rather specifically the 1st-world nations, at this time at least. To juice an orange, first choose an orange with the most juice.))

That something big is going down with radiation and the space environment by December 21st. -
(I don't know, but I have not noticed personally the precursors to such an event that AA emphatically predicted in this thread.)

I have not read AA write that Fuku and GOM had "no effect what-so-ever", but of what I have read he seems to downplay or ignore these issues, probably because he does not like other doom competing with his pet ideas. -
(If this is the case then I certainly disagree with AA)

To encapsulate very briefly, a whole lot of anti-government sentiment, at least in relation to the US. -
(I generally think AA is on the right track here, although it seems to me like he may be a little out on a limb at times as far as the amount of conscious human organization behind this. Like Douglas Dietrich said, what we really have going for us is the overwhelming stupidity, ineptitude, and laziness of the US government. After a life time of careful observation I have come to the conclusion that some of these conspiracy ideas do seem true in terms of organization and planning, but that there are often invisible "spiritual?" forces behind many a conspiracy. They organize themselves often seemingly almost on random chance, sometimes. However 9/11 was a totally human conspiracy. Not even the stupidest demon of the spirit world could fumble and screw up a conspiracy as poorly executed as that.)

AA makes a whole lot of "anti-semetic" statements. -
(It is a complex multi-tiered issue, and individuals are individuals and are ultimately judged individually, and really underneath the varnish of hatred I have also seen this more humanist point of view from AA as well, which is to say that there is a cabal of J elites that have too much effect on the world, to the extent of even warping public perception, but that they oppress even their own, so that this problem might not extend to the poor J dirt farmer in Mexico, for instance. If you strip away the veneer of hate and judge individuals as individuals I think that my opinion and AA's might not be too far apart.)

Waterbug, Henry Bowman, Parvati, and a few others have expressed the opinion that AA, Agent74444, and RTX are all a special GLP shill team (troll team in that case) designed to drive more visits to GLP. I'm not so sure about that, but who knows.

Last Edited by ehecatl on 10/20/2012 01:23 PM
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/20/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ehecati, I'm with you this hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10082464
South Korea
10/20/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quasi religious?

IS DOOM?

Waterbug?
The OP of the main GLP Fuku thread?
Typo perhaps redux?

...but I see where you are going with this.
having followed this whole thread I have noted the following

AA beliefs - (vs mine)

That the sun and earth are heating up. -
(could be, but I'm not so sure about that, and for sure not to the extent that AA claims.)

That the human role in climate change is minor in relation to space climate and other "natural" factors. -
(could be, and I suspect this is true)

That Chemtrails are "true" and being used by the government and corporate interests, but that they are being sprayed for the public good to shield us from the increased solar output that would otherwise be frying us. -
(I know chemtrails are a real event because I knew about their deployment apart from the internet and before the internet, and it is true that their stated purpose decades ago was just as AA states, to stave off global warming. But I disagree that that is the real pretext anymore, or that it is justified, with them putting radioactive thorium and so many other toxins into the spray, which is killing off many forms of life, including humans, in the US and Western European regions primarily. (Chemtrails and other population reduction / genocide projects target rather specifically the 1st-world nations, at this time at least. To juice an orange, first choose an orange with the most juice.))

That something big is going down with radiation and the space environment by December 21st. -
(I don't know, but I have not noticed personally the precursors to such an event that AA emphatically predicted in this thread.)

I have not read AA write that Fuku and GOM had "no effect what-so-ever", but of what I have read he seems to downplay or ignore these issues, probably because he does not like other doom competing with his pet ideas. -
(If this is the case then I certainly disagree with AA)

To encapsulate very briefly, a whole lot of anti-government sentiment, at least in relation to the US. -
(I generally think AA is on the right track here, although it seems to me like he may be a little out on a limb at times as far as the amount of conscious human organization behind this. Like Douglas Dietrich said, what we really have going for us is the overwhelming stupidity, ineptitude, and laziness of the US government. After a life time of careful observation I have come to the conclusion that some of these conspiracy ideas do seem true in terms of organization and planning, but that there are often invisible "spiritual?" forces behind many a conspiracy. They organize themselves often seemingly almost on random chance, sometimes. However 9/11 was a totally human conspiracy. Not even the stupidest demon of the spirit world could fumble and screw up a conspiracy as poorly executed as that.)

AA makes a whole lot of "anti-semetic" statements. -
(It is a complex multi-tiered issue, and individuals are individuals and are ultimately judged individually, and really underneath the varnish of hatred I have also seen this more humanist point of view from AA as well, which is to say that there is a cabal of J elites that have too much effect on the world, to the extent of even warping public perception, but that they oppress even their own, so that this problem might not extend to the poor J dirt farmer in Mexico, for instance. If you strip away the veneer of hate and judge individuals as individuals I think that my opinion and AA's might not be too far apart.)

Waterbug, Henry Bowman, Parvati, and a few others have expressed the opinion that AA, Agent74444, and RTX are all a special GLP shill team (troll team in that case) designed to drive more visits to GLP. I'm not so sure about that, but who knows.

We really don't care what you think.

GLP