Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,909 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 859,933
Pageviews Today: 1,475,834Threads Today: 578Posts Today: 10,656
04:24 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!

Thread Locked 
ehecatl

User ID: 25953048
Mexico
10/20/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
Thread: Fairly strong solar flare in progress right now
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
10/20/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
It will be humorous watching them implode.Trust me.
There is nothing more aggravating and infuriating to an impudent childlike mentality than simply being ignored. Within a few pages they will break down and may even threaten violence.
 Quoting: Anonymous astrophysicist 1138025

I wish no violence against you at all, and never have. Pity you cannot say the same.

As for you ignoring me, the behavior merely demonstrates the weakness of your own ideas, and nothing about me whatsoever. How could it? You don't even know me.

Now back to the subject. I was wondering about the trees in the north, usually by this time many areas are reaching their peaks in colors as the leaves die and change to bright colors. It was one of my favorite seasons when I lived in the Adirondacks of New York state, early to late September was when the leaves were beautiful almost beyond description.
I am betting this is delayed and not nearly as colorful as normal. Can anyone give timely reports? Brown leaves would be what i would expect, as it is specific wavelengths of radiation combined with the light cycle that cause the color changes in deciduous trees..

New York and New Jersey trees are very near peak (maybe next week) in terms of Fall colors right now, and it is very, very lovely -- though recent rains knocked a lot down.

Oh, wait, you will discount my report merely because it comes from me, and doesn't agree with your predictions or preconceived notions. Never you mind.

63 days to go!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14677711
Germany
10/20/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
It will be humorous watching them implode.Trust me.
There is nothing more aggravating and infuriating to an impudent childlike mentality than simply being ignored. Within a few pages they will break down and may even threaten violence.

I wish no violence against you at all, and never have. Pity you cannot say the same.

As for you ignoring me, the behavior merely demonstrates the weakness of your own ideas, and nothing about me whatsoever. How could it? You don't even know me.

Now back to the subject. I was wondering about the trees in the north, usually by this time many areas are reaching their peaks in colors as the leaves die and change to bright colors. It was one of my favorite seasons when I lived in the Adirondacks of New York state, early to late September was when the leaves were beautiful almost beyond description.
I am betting this is delayed and not nearly as colorful as normal. Can anyone give timely reports? Brown leaves would be what i would expect, as it is specific wavelengths of radiation combined with the light cycle that cause the color changes in deciduous trees..

New York and New Jersey trees are very near peak (maybe next week) in terms of Fall colors right now, and it is very, very lovely -- though recent rains knocked a lot down.

Oh, wait, you will discount my report merely because it comes from me, and doesn't agree with your predictions or preconceived notions. Never you mind.

63 days to go!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444

Stalkers are creepy dude, just saying. you're whole life is taking AA to task? Man that's fucked up. Again, just saying.
troll777

User ID: 13289935
United States
10/20/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
something wierd is going ondamned
troll777
Anonymous astrophysicist
User ID: 1239088
United States
10/20/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quasi religious?

so that's why you and your toadie waterbug denied that FUKU or the GOM had any effect whatsoever huh?

instead NASA and solar events which you have PROVEN THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND

IS DOOM?
 Quoting: RTS REDUX

Waterbug?
The OP of the main GLP Fuku thread?
Typo perhaps redux?

...but I see where you are going with this.
having followed this whole thread I have noted the following

AA beliefs - (vs mine)

That the sun and earth are heating up. -
(could be, but I'm not so sure about that, and for sure not to the extent that AA claims.)

That the human role in climate change is minor in relation to space climate and other "natural" factors. -
(could be, and I suspect this is true)

That Chemtrails are "true" and being used by the government and corporate interests, but that they are being sprayed for the public good to shield us from the increased solar output that would otherwise be frying us. -
(I know chemtrails are a real event because I knew about their deployment apart from the internet and before the internet, and it is true that their stated purpose decades ago was just as AA states, to stave off global warming. But I disagree that that is the real pretext anymore, or that it is justified, with them putting radioactive thorium and so many other toxins into the spray, which is killing off many forms of life, including humans, in the US and Western European regions primarily. (Chemtrails and other population reduction / genocide projects target rather specifically the 1st-world nations, at this time at least. To juice an orange, first choose an orange with the most juice.))

That something big is going down with radiation and the space environment by December 21st. -
(I don't know, but I have not noticed personally the precursors to such an event that AA emphatically predicted in this thread.)

I have not read AA write that Fuku and GOM had "no effect what-so-ever", but of what I have read he seems to downplay or ignore these issues, probably because he does not like other doom competing with his pet ideas. -
(If this is the case then I certainly disagree with AA)

To encapsulate very briefly, a whole lot of anti-government sentiment, at least in relation to the US. -
(I generally think AA is on the right track here, although it seems to me like he may be a little out on a limb at times as far as the amount of conscious human organization behind this. Like Douglas Dietrich said, what we really have going for us is the overwhelming stupidity, ineptitude, and laziness of the US government. After a life time of careful observation I have come to the conclusion that some of these conspiracy ideas do seem true in terms of organization and planning, but that there are often invisible "spiritual?" forces behind many a conspiracy. They organize themselves often seemingly almost on random chance, sometimes. However 9/11 was a totally human conspiracy. Not even the stupidest demon of the spirit world could fumble and screw up a conspiracy as poorly executed as that.)

AA makes a whole lot of "anti-semetic" statements. -
(It is a complex multi-tiered issue, and individuals are individuals and are ultimately judged individually, and really underneath the varnish of hatred I have also seen this more humanist point of view from AA as well, which is to say that there is a cabal of J elites that have too much effect on the world, to the extent of even warping public perception, but that they oppress even their own, so that this problem might not extend to the poor J dirt farmer in Mexico, for instance. If you strip away the veneer of hate and judge individuals as individuals I think that my opinion and AA's might not be too far apart.)

Waterbug, Henry Bowman, Parvati, and a few others have expressed the opinion that AA, Agent74444, and RTX are all a special GLP shill team (troll team in that case) designed to drive more visits to GLP. I'm not so sure about that, but who knows.
 Quoting: ehecatl

We really don't care what you think.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10082464

Seems illogical to me to be able to come to the conclusion I am working in collusion with people I openly despise.
Anonymous astrophysicist
United States
10/20/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yet another correct prediction

[link to www.n3kl.org]

It will just exactly as I said ramp up now.
Anonymous astrophysicist
United States
10/20/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
something wierd is going ondamned
 Quoting: troll777

I'll say, the same person with the same user ID that has never changed in ten years has been stalking me for ten years now.Imagine being in my shoes. The FBI said he was outside their jurisdiction.
Anonymous astrophysicist
United States
10/20/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to clarify something that has been bothering me for quite a while now, and that is my alleged stance on "Jews" being one of blind hatred.
Many claim my rendition of facts is blinded by hatred and unjustified, that the majority of Jews are people just like you and me who only want to live in prosperity.

I have a few problems with that theory, and the continuous bleating that they should not be criticized because of the 'untold suffering' they have endured.

First of all, we need to establish that the word holocaust has a very specific and to some of you I am sure , surprising meaning. "Holocaust" means a brunt human offering to the JEWISH GOD SPECIFICALLY, and a holocaust can only be performed by JEWS.

The slaughter and genocide of many races has often been called a 'holocaust' and some were like the Bolshevik genocide of the Russian people, but most did not truly fit the definition with accuracy.

SO we are left with inescapable reality given the facts that there was no holocaust of Jewish people during world war two. Hitler could not commit Holocaust, unless he was a Jew ( there is evidence that this is a probable) and the fact that there were more Jews in Europe AFTER WW2 than before tends to indicate the number Hitler killed was greatly exaggerated, perhaps completely pulmulgated falsely.

If the truth is hate then I am hater, but if simple stating facts is properly respected as honestly and not hate, my message takes on whole new meaning. We are talking about a group of people who have only on thing in common, that they have no allegiance to any country,that they operate as an organized group throughout the world towards a common goal of world domination, and their true definition is not dissimilar to an international crime syndicate.

The horrible deeds that trace back to them throughout history are not the product of envy or jealousy, they have an all too familiar theme or ruthless parasitic slaughter.

Many peoples including my own have suffered much worst that this protected group and they enjoy no such prohibitions against being criticized. Why are Jews special?
Well, let's first try to identify a Jew, which like the photon the evidence that they are what is claimed is very weak. Jews are not a religion, how can a group that includes a high percentage of atheists and a wide variety or religious tenets that range from baby raping to strict adherence to the law of Moses be singled out as a religion? I say POPPYCOCK. They are NOT a religion. So what are they, a race?
That can't be because any person of any race can convert to Judaism and there are black, white, true Semitic and even native american Jews. If they aren't a religion and they aren't a race, could they be some sort of ethnic division? Not likely since that implies a racial homogeneous identity and social origins,and we all know this is not true.

SO if the the facts are analyzed honestly, what we are left with is a ruthless monolithic conspiracy that encompasses the world and has no loyalty to any country,a conspiracy that has but one thing in common, that they see themselves as the overseers of an inferior sub human world. As many of you are aware, they have to a high degree succeeded in controlling most of the worlds resources, institutions and infrastructure. Such things intelligence agencies, international banking, publishing, mass media outlets and most of the worlds governments are all under their control. The rest are systematically vilified and destroyed one by one, thought they resist valiantly.

For those of you who do not realize it yet, freemasonry was infiltrated and is now completely controlled from the top by international jewish conspirators, whose singular goal is setting up a world government and satanic religion, where most of us were to be killed an the remainder brought under the control of a Jewish monolithic totalitarian world government and evil Satanic religion.

THIS IS WHY IN THE CREATORS INFINITE WISDOM HE, FORESAW THIS PRESENT SITUATION, AND IN RECENT DEMONSTRATIONS HAS SHOWN THEM IN THE LANGUAGE THEY UNDERSTAND BEST THAT THERE IS NO ESCAPING THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE AND HIS JUDGEMENT.There is no where to run, no where to hide. Targeting can be precise and 100% effective.

My advice is to listen to you conscious...Have faith and remain loyal to the Creator ....pray for...truth and justice until the cleansing occurs. These 'things' haven't much time left,and they know it, and their anger will be greatly multiplied during this final period.

They will become a literal nightmare of destruction and death, killing as many as possible and polluting the creators world out of spite. They will spend their last days defying the true creator with their false Gods and ill gotten power until the last one of them is feeding the maggots.

This is what a Jew really is.
Anon2127456
User ID: 20352441
India
10/21/2012 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi AA we are less than two months from your end date and by now you predicted that there would be major earth changes happening everywhere that even the most brainwashed or brain dead could not ignore. This is not the case not even close and it undermines what you say about december 21

If this thread manages to keep going despite the fact that your predictions of massive earth changes leading up to the end date do not happen has me wondering also. Agent 7444 seems to keep pushing he will wait till them to call you on it yet the reality is the build up you predicted leading o this day is not even close to what you said. Part of me wonders if you and agent are working together and seeing testing how long you can keep stringing people along even as events you said would happen on a scale that nobody can ignore have not occurred. I a, also reminded how you appeared after the ban back in August. Truth is you could have got around the ban very easily. Maybe Pavarti was right and you and the others are working together to keep this thread going and maybe testing how far you can string people along. If so congratulations seems you will keep it ping right up to December 21 even though most if they looked outside their windows would see the calamities etc you predicted as being on a wide scale by now have just not happened

Can yo explain why that is. I am not saying there has been no weather changes but you predicted by now it would be on such a scale that even joe six pack could not ignore it. That is just not the case so what is your prediction now it is all just going to go down on 21 December? No foreplay.
Solar Guardian

User ID: 25806894
Malaysia
10/21/2012 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
AA, X-ray activity increasing... [link to www.n3kl.org]

hidinghidinghidingshocked
ehecatl

User ID: 25953048
Mexico
10/21/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to clarify something that has been bothering me for quite a while now, and that is my alleged stance on "Jews" being one of blind hatred.
Many claim my rendition of facts is blinded by hatred and unjustified, that the majority of Jews are people just like you and me who only want to live in prosperity.

I have a few problems with that theory, and the continuous bleating that they should not be criticized because of the 'untold suffering' they have endured.

First of all, we need to establish that the word holocaust has a very specific and to some of you I am sure , surprising meaning. "Holocaust" means a brunt human offering to the JEWISH GOD SPECIFICALLY, and a holocaust can only be performed by JEWS.

The slaughter and genocide of many races has often been called a 'holocaust' and some were like the Bolshevik genocide of the Russian people, but most did not truly fit the definition with accuracy.

SO we are left with inescapable reality given the facts that there was no holocaust of Jewish people during world war two. Hitler could not commit Holocaust, unless he was a Jew ( there is evidence that this is a probable) and the fact that there were more Jews in Europe AFTER WW2 than before tends to indicate the number Hitler killed was greatly exaggerated, perhaps completely pulmulgated falsely.

If the truth is hate then I am hater, but if simple stating facts is properly respected as honestly and not hate, my message takes on whole new meaning. We are talking about a group of people who have only on thing in common, that they have no allegiance to any country,that they operate as an organized group throughout the world towards a common goal of world domination, and their true definition is not dissimilar to an international crime syndicate.

The horrible deeds that trace back to them throughout history are not the product of envy or jealousy, they have an all too familiar theme or ruthless parasitic slaughter.

Many peoples including my own have suffered much worst that this protected group and they enjoy no such prohibitions against being criticized. Why are Jews special?
Well, let's first try to identify a Jew, which like the photon the evidence that they are what is claimed is very weak. Jews are not a religion, how can a group that includes a high percentage of atheists and a wide variety or religious tenets that range from baby raping to strict adherence to the law of Moses be singled out as a religion? I say POPPYCOCK. They are NOT a religion. So what are they, a race?
That can't be because any person of any race can convert to Judaism and there are black, white, true Semitic and even native american Jews. If they aren't a religion and they aren't a race, could they be some sort of ethnic division? Not likely since that implies a racial homogeneous identity and social origins,and we all know this is not true.

SO if the the facts are analyzed honestly, what we are left with is a ruthless monolithic conspiracy that encompasses the world and has no loyalty to any country,a conspiracy that has but one thing in common, that they see themselves as the overseers of an inferior sub human world. As many of you are aware, they have to a high degree succeeded in controlling most of the worlds resources, institutions and infrastructure. Such things intelligence agencies, international banking, publishing, mass media outlets and most of the worlds governments are all under their control. The rest are systematically vilified and destroyed one by one, thought they resist valiantly.

For those of you who do not realize it yet, freemasonry was infiltrated and is now completely controlled from the top by international jewish conspirators, whose singular goal is setting up a world government and satanic religion, where most of us were to be killed an the remainder brought under the control of a Jewish monolithic totalitarian world government and evil Satanic religion.

THIS IS WHY IN THE CREATORS INFINITE WISDOM HE, FORESAW THIS PRESENT SITUATION, AND IN RECENT DEMONSTRATIONS HAS SHOWN THEM IN THE LANGUAGE THEY UNDERSTAND BEST THAT THERE IS NO ESCAPING THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE AND HIS JUDGEMENT.There is no where to run, no where to hide. Targeting can be precise and 100% effective.

My advice is to listen to you conscious...Have faith and remain loyal to the Creator ....pray for...truth and justice until the cleansing occurs. These 'things' haven't much time left,and they know it, and their anger will be greatly multiplied during this final period.

They will become a literal nightmare of destruction and death, killing as many as possible and polluting the creators world out of spite. They will spend their last days defying the true creator with their false Gods and ill gotten power until the last one of them is feeding the maggots.

This is what a Jew really is.
 Quoting: Anonymous astrophysicist 1239088

Nice post AA.

I don't know if it's 100% the way you put it, but.... certain facts and history remain. It is debatable how far back some of the conspiracy goes, but that there is present conspiracy in the world is undeniable. Not that such things might not occur if a different grouping of people were to be concentrated in the positions of greatest power, but things are as they are in the present.

But I am also surprised more that GLP lifted the auto-posting spell corrector, and possibly the ban on the words "Jew" and "Jewish".

There was a time when I was a teenager when I was thinking of becoming Jewish. The idea seems crazy to me now. My mothers side of the family that raised me in the US were of Protestant-Catholic-Mormon religions, but when I attended private Lutheran grade school the local synagog would invite class-rooms on field trips to their temple and invites to the already protestant indoctrinated kids to get more involved in Judaism, and the Lutheran school leaders seemed copacetic to the idea.

The local Jewish Mexicans also invite me to become Jewish. I doubt that I would, but these people in particular are such a small marginalized group who live more like Amish, that that hypothetical path would not seem so contrary to me, compared to the hypothetical path presented to me in the US, but either way, no thanks.

[link to www.jewishencyclopedia.com]

"If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.” Gutle Schnaper, Mayer Amschel Rothschild's wife speaking on her deathbed in 1849.

Last Edited by ehecatl on 10/21/2012 12:13 PM
Solar Guardian

User ID: 25806894
Malaysia
10/21/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Solar Guardian

Waiting for AA's reply...
Anonymous Astrophysicst
User ID: 1176865
United States
10/22/2012 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, I know, it was fully expected and I did predict in the past 5 pages or so that it would ramp rapidly from this point forward. It is pattern established after studying many solar maximums from years past, I am sure most astrophysicists are aware of it. The strange thing is going to be when it get's hotter instead of colder for winter, and it will.
Anonymous Astrophysicst
United States
10/22/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice post AA.

I don't know if it's 100% the way you put it, but.... certain facts and history remain. It is debatable how far back some of the conspiracy goes, but that there is present conspiracy in the world is undeniable. Not that such things might not occur if a different grouping of people were to be concentrated in the positions of greatest power, but things are as they are in the present.

But I am also surprised more that GLP lifted the auto-posting spell corrector, and possibly the ban on the words "Jew" and "Jewish".

There was a time when I was a teenager when I was thinking of becoming Jewish. The idea seems crazy to me now. My mothers side of the family that raised me in the US were of Protestant-Catholic-Mormon religions, but when I attended private Lutheran grade school the local synagog would invite class-rooms on field trips to their temple and invites to the already protestant indoctrinated kids to get more involved in Judaism, and the Lutheran school leaders seemed copacetic to the idea.

The local Jewish Mexicans also invite me to become Jewish. I doubt that I would, but these people in particular are such a small marginalized group who live more like Amish, that that hypothetical path would not seem so contrary to me, compared to the hypothetical path presented to me in the US, but either way, no thanks.

[link to www.jewishencyclopedia.com]

"If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.” Gutle Schnaper, Mayer Amschel Rothschild's wife speaking on her deathbed in 1849.

No one is ever right all of the time that I have ever in my experience known of, but the post you answered in in fact correct, what is called a jew in modern society going back to beyond the dark ages is in fact a member of a conspiratorial pact to dominate and rule the world. This pact is best represented in the document the jews refer to oddly enough as a forgery ( a forgery is a copy of real document), the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

No intelligent , knowledgeable person can deny they have been implemented word for word. The most insidious part about it is how they have infiltrated and corroded almost all opposition, and have the vast pasts of the world they have subjugated believing the resisters are terrorists.
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
10/22/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

It might have been that they were reminded that it is in fact a violation of Federal Law for a Taxpayer funded venue to engage in activities which violate the first amendment, and their recieving a detailed legal explanation of the difference between 'hate speech' (which can be legally censored) and a persons opinion. If you are not breaking the law here and they censor you or block your OP, they are violating the law.
I found it surprising that jews were obviously offended by the rod and see it as a racial slur or insult, kind of like as if you called a non jew a jew.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6875753
India
10/22/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, I know, it was fully expected and I did predict in the past 5 pages or so that it would ramp rapidly from this point forward. It is pattern established after studying many solar maximums from years past, I am sure most astrophysicists are aware of it. The strange thing is going to be when it get's hotter instead of colder for winter, and it will.
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicst 1176865

op-Which world are you in??? All earth facing sunspots are showings signs of decay. HAs been happenning for quite some time .

Now I suspect you must be from NASA or gov trying to misdirect us. We are 100% heading for a ice age.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/22/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

op-Which world are you in??? All earth facing sunspots are showings signs of decay. HAs been happenning for quite some time .

Now I suspect you must be from NASA or gov trying to misdirect us. We are 100% heading for a ice age.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6875753

5a
Solar Guardian

User ID: 26116018
Malaysia
10/22/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yo man, those sunspots are decaying due to a decay in the Sun's magnetic field and compression of the heliosphere by the Interstellar Plasma Cloud. Read here: Thread: UPDATED - - - - FINALLY! New Information from IBEX that continues to verify we are entering a highly magnetized/energetic region of the Fluff!!!

In time, more cosmic rays and radiation will arrive here, hitting Earth and the Sun. The Sun will soon be overloaded by many protons and hydrogen atoms from the Fluffy that it will begin swelling and expanding, as well as forming massive sunspots all over its surfacce, making the Sun look almost completely black with massive sunspots all over, producing catastrophic CMEs. All of that to happen by December 24 2012-March 24 2013. Our Sun will expand to a diameter of 0.2 AUs by March 2013, or 30 million kilometres.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26133456
United Kingdom
10/23/2012 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yo man, those sunspots are decaying due to a decay in the Sun's magnetic field and compression of the heliosphere by the Interstellar Plasma Cloud. Read here: Thread: UPDATED - - - - FINALLY! New Information from IBEX that continues to verify we are entering a highly magnetized/energetic region of the Fluff!!!

In time, more cosmic rays and radiation will arrive here, hitting Earth and the Sun. The Sun will soon be overloaded by many protons and hydrogen atoms from the Fluffy that it will begin swelling and expanding, as well as forming massive sunspots all over its surfacce, making the Sun look almost completely black with massive sunspots all over, producing catastrophic CMEs. All of that to happen by December 24 2012-March 24 2013. Our Sun will expand to a diameter of 0.2 AUs by March 2013, or 30 million kilometres.

I wonder if these massive and numerous black spots could be the 3 days of darkness detailed in many religious/ancient writings??
or is it a long forgotten orbiting planet passing in front of the sun??
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
10/23/2012 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: X1.8 Solar Flare just popped! Intensity continuing to increase from sunspot 1598
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
10/23/2012 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Solar Guardian

User ID: 26204365
Malaysia
10/24/2012 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
An X-1.8 class flare happened and AA is missing?? wtf
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
10/24/2012 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
AA, thoughts on this: Thread: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily) (Page 1393)

Re: SOLAR WATCH * 213 M & 14 X FLARES starting 3-7-2011 (Updated Daily)

On This Day in 2003
On this day back in 2003, A large Sunspot numbered 486 rotated into view off the eastern limb. It was responsible for numerous major solar flares which directly lead to what many remember as the 2003 Halloween Solar Storms. Extreme Geomagnetic activity resulted and this generated one of the best visible Aurora displays of all time. Currently Sunspot 1598 is following the same path, however it not yet anywhere near the complexity of old Sunspot 486. Will there be Aurora in store for us this Halloween? Stay Tuned.

Sunspot 486 on October 23, 2003

very odd, sunspots look nearly the same.

1598-486= 1112 I wonder if sunspots have patterns like that over entire cycles. Never thought of it but its totally possible.

[link to solarham.net]

Same patterns? tomato
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
10/24/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Kendall
User ID: 16561399
United States
10/24/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi I was told to come over here because you had a lot of info about the sun
And I was just informed about a few things today . Here's my thread

Thread: I've just been asked to prepare for a solar event
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
10/25/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Kendall 16561399

Welcome aboard. cheers Here, you will get the latest professional analysis from our resident expert astrophysicist AA. headbang
Kendall
User ID: 16561399
United States
10/25/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Welcome aboard. cheers Here, you will get the latest professional analysis from our resident expert astrophysicist AA. headbang

Hi there, astrophysicist ? It seems there is so much more credibility In this superwave/ solar flare event than any other theories I've heard of.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26382491
United Kingdom
10/27/2012 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

AA appears to be taking a short break; may I suggest the linked thread?

Thread: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26457996
South Korea
10/28/2012 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
A little word on the leaves of the trees here per AA's comments a bit back.

In a word? Abysmal

The mountains while usually full of color this time each year are just shitty brown mostly from a distance right now, pardon my French. Just that's the most accurate term to describe it atm.

Now some trees are that familiar yellow and a few red, and those ones seem okay from a distance, but when you get up close, even those are full of brown discoloration, and well again frankly look pretty crappy. A lot of trees haven't even begun to change yet, being that it's gotten warmer here toward the end of this month, and I think he said something along those lines too didn't he? Some trees seem confused whether they should turn at all, with some color or brown on parts and the other parts within the same tree are still green.

Lots of brown leaves on the ground, and those that turned yellow or red have dark brown or almost black splotches on them. Of course lots of those miniature holes too no doubt.

I'm very sad in this since the mountains are usually so vibrant in color at this time of year. This is the special time when most Koreans make it their annual trek to go to the best mountains/hills and hike to see the splendid colors.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1487375
United Kingdom
10/28/2012 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
the sun is going to change the world

GLP