Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,239 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,022,881
Pageviews Today: 1,834,264Threads Today: 794Posts Today: 14,055
08:46 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!

Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26457996
South Korea
10/28/2012 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
the sun is going to change the world
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1487375

Ain't that the truth! Good to have some remaining til the end true believers still on this thread.
Solar Guardian

User ID: 26369493
Malaysia
11/01/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
Where is AA? Has he left the planet on an ET starship? abduct
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26644048
United States
11/01/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bump for hilarity
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26644048
United States
11/01/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yet another correct prediction

[link to www.n3kl.org]

It will just exactly as I said ramp up now.
 Quoting: Anonymous astrophysicist 1239088

So where is the ramp up there rump rider?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26447337
United Kingdom
11/01/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Where is AA? Has he left the planet on an ET starship? abduct
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

Most likely banned SG, although with the many ways that he can get round this maybe you're right...
ufo56
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26796749
United States
11/01/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
AA can get around bans he's just afraid Agent 74444 will bust on him some more since its getting colder
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/01/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
AA can get around bans he's just afraid Agent 74444 will bust on him some more since its getting colder
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26796749

chuckle

I still have green leaves on many of the trees on my property. Surprised they have not changed color and fallen yet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24279842
Canada
11/01/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

chuckle

I still have green leafs on many of the trees on my property. Surprised they have not changed color and fallen yet.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

For the past year or so, plants have been uptaking Fukushima Cesium (in the rain) like Potassium, which is a fertilizer. The trees in my area (Nova Scotia) experienced phenomenal new growth on their branches this year, all coming to leaf early in the spring and many remaining fully green-leaved until now, despite the drought-like conditions of the summer (which under normal conditions would have caused their leaves to turn brown and fall off in August). Our plant life in North America has been super-charged by plants sucking up Cesium. It sounds like a good thing, but unfortunately, after a few years, the plants will die. The hyper-greening of areas that have sustained a certain kind of nuclear fall-out is well-documented. It's also creepy in a very sad way.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/02/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

chuckle

I still have green leafs on many of the trees on my property. Surprised they have not changed color and fallen yet.

Same here, normally the branches are bare by now but many still look half full and lush.
Snuffielover

User ID: 22962224
Russia
11/02/2012 03:28 AM

Report Abusive Post
Very strange now that you mention it. Ten percent of trees and plants in our Russian backyard have yet to loose their green (sic!) leaves. Even weathering through a horrible blizzard and cold temperatures. Now I don't remember seeing green leaves so late in autumn. Something is definitely going on here.

chuckle

If any foreign minister begins to defend to the death a "peace conference," you can be sure his government has already placed its orders for new battleships and aeroplanes.
HnryBwmn

User ID: 20095479
United States
11/02/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought my garden was done. I was out splitting some wood the other day and took another look at the garden. I found huge amounts of peppers under the wilted leaves, we've had at least 2 frosts in SW Missouri. I picked over 6 bushel of green bell peppers and a bushel of yellow banana peppers.
I've been gardening for most of my life. I'm 55 now.
I've never seen such huge green bell peppers. I had a couple the were 2/3 the size of pineapple. A few were 6" diameter and 6" tall. Friggen huge.
My GF picked a bushel or so for her family a month ago and let a neighbor pick what they wanted just a month ago.

I thought they were done, boy was I amazed. I've never seen such huge peppers.
Might be something to the nuke/growth theory.
Certainly got alot of solar radiation this year. I watered alot. Anyone need some peppers? I've dried 3 bushel so far, 3 bushel in the fridge, shredded and still have 4 bushel. Gave a bushel away yesterday, 3 bags to freinds.

If I were less selective, willing to cut off frost damage I could pick 2-3 more bushel.......
About 70-80 plants.

Last Edited by HnryBwmn on 11/02/2012 08:08 AM
You can educate the ignorant, but you can't fix stupid!
ehecatl

User ID: 26160376
Mexico
11/02/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Henry, good to hear from you.

Arctic sea ice is trending lower these last few years, although it is freezing up now apparently, according to this site at least -
[link to nsidc.org]

My garden is an ever evolving process with half of things being done mistakenly because I am still new at this, but I am living primarily on my own production now, and feel much better for it, but as you know it takes time.

The grackles (there are no crows in central Mexico, but the large Central American grackle is the same size and fills kind of the same ecological niche), the grackles are damaging and eating the corn of the tall native cacahuazintlies (giant native corn). They haven't eaten too much yet, so under native laws, and my organic philosophy I am not too concerned yet.

They pick at the ears when they are still moist and growing, and this kind of corn is better dried on the plant to harvest.

Last time I got them to stop by putting out a few corn tortillas for them in the morning, and they eventually lost interest altogether. I am pretty sure they are GMO corn tortillas now by what I read recently. hmm

I also placed grocery bags over some of the ears the last few days, and that seems to work, so far. Also some of the corn plants that they have broken continue to stay green and alive, and growing their ears, even though the stem is broken and hanging straight down.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5568344
United States
11/03/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Henry, good to hear from you.

Arctic sea ice is trending lower these last few years, although it is freezing up now apparently, according to this site at least -
[link to nsidc.org]

My garden is an ever evolving process with half of things being done mistakenly because I am still new at this, but I am living primarily on my own production now, and feel much better for it, but as you know it takes time.

The grackles (there are no crows in central Mexico, but the large Central American grackle is the same size and fills kind of the same ecological niche), the grackles are damaging and eating the corn of the tall native cacahuazintlies (giant native corn). They haven't eaten too much yet, so under native laws, and my organic philosophy I am not too concerned yet.

They pick at the ears when they are still moist and growing, and this kind of corn is better dried on the plant to harvest.

Last time I got them to stop by putting out a few corn tortillas for them in the morning, and they eventually lost interest altogether. I am pretty sure they are GMO corn tortillas now by what I read recently. hmm

I also placed grocery bags over some of the ears the last few days, and that seems to work, so far. Also some of the corn plants that they have broken continue to stay green and alive, and growing their ears, even though the stem is broken and hanging straight down.
 Quoting: ehecatl

Give them Funions and Cheese Doddles problem solved
Anonres4567
User ID: 27058925
India
11/05/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Six weeks or less till AA prediction and he has vanished, who could have predicted it, lol. He kept this thread going for a year so kudos to him. Berated people with his high iq and how he was so certain. At this point what is happening is not even close to his prediction

Hate to break it to you folks but for those that believed you have been had,for those on the fence, I w one until about two months ago time to get off it, AA was having you on

The only question that remains is does he work for this site or some type of organization or was this just someone in need of attention or delusional

Not sure but my guess given how well this has been played that he was compensated to do this ,

In any event time to know those in charge are going nowhere for now and you still have to pay them your pound of flesh. Cosmic justice is. Not arriving to sort it all out.

As for AA I am sure we will here from again. New name, new identity, but what scary tale will he conjure up for 2013. Maybe he will discover his timing was off due to some daa that was hidden from also

Enjoy the rest of the year
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
11/05/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Six weeks or less till AA prediction and he has vanished, who could have predicted it, lol. He kept this thread going for a year so kudos to him. Berated people with his high iq and how he was so certain. At this point what is happening is not even close to his prediction

Hate to break it to you folks but for those that believed you have been had,for those on the fence, I w one until about two months ago time to get off it, AA was having you on
 Quoting: Anonres4567 27058925

To be fair to him, I tend to believe he believes what he says. However, I have no hard evidence of that, it is just my belief after engaging with him for quite awhile.

The only question that remains is does he work for this site or some type of organization or was this just someone in need of attention or delusional

I tend toward believing the latter.

Not sure but my guess given how well this has been played that he was compensated to do this ,

No. I believe he really does crave the attention, and he feels validation through the attention. He equates such silly metrics as hit numbers equaling overall correctness and importance. He comes up with astoundingly complicated conspiracy theories when his threads fall off the main page, rather than accept that people have simply grown tiresome of the thread.

In any event time to know those in charge are going nowhere for now and you still have to pay them your pound of flesh. Cosmic justice is. Not arriving to sort it all out.

I am not one to say "I told you so."

However, whether he is about or not, I will continue my experiment until it is over - a mere 47 days from now. If I am able to post, and the Internet is still here, I will add these new incorrect predictions and ideas to the huge list of his previous incorrect predictions and ideas, as I promised.
ehecatl

User ID: 27071338
Mexico
11/05/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
circleing crow
Solar Guardian

User ID: 26955179
Malaysia
11/06/2012 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
To ehecatl:

All this Earth Changes, ya ain't see nothin' yet, folks.

The action starts this December 12 2012. Read linky here: [link to www.examiner.com]

Anthony Kane, a black American relative of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (former recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize) and reported continuing contactee of representatives of an apparent extraterrestrial, hyperdimensional governance authority known as the “Council of Twelve,” has delivered a number of specific datelines and predicted developments concerning a dimensional shift which Earth and human consciousness is now undergoing in relation to the year 2012, according to information Mr. Kane received from the “Council of Twelve.”

Mr. Kane describes the “Council of Twelve” as stating that during the nine days from December 12, 2012 (12/12/12) to December 21, 2012, the planet Earth will split dimensionally into two separate Earths, each of which has different dimensional frequencies. Mr. Kane describes this as a process analogous to the way that a single cell can split into two cells.

According to the “Council of Twelve,” humans with a consciousness anchored in fear will remain in the third dimensional Earth. Individuals who are experiencing a “conscious awakening” and putting an effort into being conscious of the shift will migrate into the new dimension of the fifth dimensional Earth.

There may be huge earthquakes(Mag 9-11) starting from Dec 12 2012 due to the splitting process, though. gaspgaspshockedshockedscaredahhh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
11/06/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
To ehecatl:

The action starts this December 12 2012. Read linky here: [link to www.examiner.com]

Anthony Kane, a black American relative of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (former recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize) and reported continuing contactee of representatives of an apparent extraterrestrial, hyperdimensional governance authority known as the “Council of Twelve,” has delivered a number of specific datelines and predicted developments concerning a dimensional shift which Earth and human consciousness is now undergoing in relation to the year 2012, according to information Mr. Kane received from the “Council of Twelve.”

Mr. Kane describes the “Council of Twelve” as stating that during the nine days from December 12, 2012 (12/12/12) to December 21, 2012, the planet Earth will split dimensionally into two separate Earths, each of which has different dimensional frequencies. Mr. Kane describes this as a process analogous to the way that a single cell can split into two cells.

According to the “Council of Twelve,” humans with a consciousness anchored in fear will remain in the third dimensional Earth. Individuals who are experiencing a “conscious awakening” and putting an effort into being conscious of the shift will migrate into the new dimension of the fifth dimensional Earth.

There may be huge earthquakes(Mag 9-11) starting from Dec 12 2012 due to the splitting process, though. gaspgaspshockedshockedscaredahhh

Out of curiosity: what will you do if this fails to materialize as described? Will you believe people shifted but no one noticed? Will you accept further predictions? And how do you decide which predictions to believe and which not to?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18342848
Canada
11/06/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
To ehecatl:

Out of curiosity: what will you do if this fails to materialize as described? Will you believe people shifted but no one noticed? Will you accept further predictions? And how do you decide which predictions to believe and which not to?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444

Nothing stops this guy, hes a regular AA. Someone made a list of all this fellows failed predictions. It is quite the list. Failed predictions don't phase him at all though.
ehecatl

Mexico
11/06/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
To ehecatl:

Cool. Whatever will come will come. I'm game.

But as far as just blind acceptance of what people say, I avoid that, but I have personally much closer and qualified references in my own family and friends to listen to.

My adoptive father in california is a sr. USGS geologist (he should have retired years ago but they still need him apparently).

He seems to privately favor these geologic ideas and he understands the science behind these ideas better than most geologists in the country -

1) The expanding earth model, expansion from within due to neutrino absorption, where the earth expands an average of an inch or so in circumference per year, and was half it's present mass 50 million years ago, and the expansion material comes forth at the surface as hydrogen compounds, such as water and hydrocarbons.

2) We are going into a phase of increased volcanic and tectonic activity, which would be the most likely trigger to warmer ocean temps but would help to induce an ice age on the surface.

3) Of course he admits there is no way to know what may happen in the future, but if one were to make predictions it is clear to him that we are on the verge of a profound and extended ice age, which could start hundreds of years from now, or more immediately. Ice Ages or extreme conditions could start very suddenly too. It would not necessarily mean colder temps in all parts of the world, but rather more precipitation in the cold regions would cause those areas to build thick ice caps, while other regions would remain tropical.

4) If the earths magnetosphere fails completely Earth could be exposed to higher space radiation levels, but that would vary depending on time and place, and probably not so extreme and dire levels of radiation as AA and some GLP'rs make it out to be. These reversals have happened many many times during life on this planet and the correlations of extinctions to those periods is mild, but not as extreme correlation to magnetic reversals as to other events such as ice ages and meteor impacts.

His current professional work involves the study of the effects of historic large meteor impacts, but I don't know much about the nature of that work at this time.

These opinions are his, not mine, but I do have a tremendous respect for his scientific opinions, and he is much more qualified in these matters than I am.

Like I said, I am already abandoned to my unknown fate, and frankly, and just by chance, I find myself to be in what feels like the best place in the world and the best circumstances I would personally ever outline for myself in case TSHTF, and according to most any scenario, including just simple life with nothing special happening, I'm cool. I'm already there. I am already here. Bring it on, as they say. Whatever.
Solar Guardian

User ID: 26955179
Malaysia
11/06/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
To ehecatl:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444

Nothing stops this guy, hes a regular AA. Someone made a list of all this fellows failed predictions. It is quite the list. Failed predictions don't phase him at all though.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18342848

slaphimgoaway
ehecatl

Mexico
11/07/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is some very fascinating information for various reasons.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27372727
United Kingdom
11/09/2012 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

I would love AA's take on this video
WeAreOne

User ID: 27116361
United Kingdom
11/09/2012 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Excellent video!
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27469825
United States
11/10/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like AA'S not going to come back and face the music over his failures. He was a coward after all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11443159
United States
11/12/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Excellent video!
 Quoting: WeAreOne

putin
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27372727

Somehow I don't think that you're going to get it. He seems to have disappeared.....probably hauled off to his local psychiatric unit under a section. Shame really, to a noob he appears credible, to the increasingly seasoned, a coward who has run away from his failed predictions. I actually quite miss him. Ah well, it was fun whilst it lasted!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11443159
United States
11/12/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Somehow I don't think that you're going to get it. He seems to have disappeared.....probably hauled off to his local psychiatric unit under a section. Shame really, to a noob he appears credible, to the increasingly seasoned, a coward who has run away from his failed predictions. I actually quite miss him. Ah well, it was fun whilst it lasted!
 Quoting: Elemental

Credible just how?

He does not know one thing about anything that he claims expertise in.

And his empirical evidence is also 100% pulled form his backside.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27631903
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Elemental

oh I think we have time yet for things to change/happen...
me personally, I am giving it until march 2013......
ehecatl

User ID: 27466874
Mexico
11/14/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Attention, Attention Galactic-Solar Tards,

It appears that there arguments brewing about current events and conditions -

Thread: We are getting hammered by something...

Thread: Magnetometers are off the hook! - Possible large earthquake coming soon.

Thread: AUSTRALIA - Vas amounts of methane gas leaking from the largest coal mine (Page 2)

Last Edited by ehecatl on 11/14/2012 08:37 AM

GLP