Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,043 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,095,452
Pageviews Today: 1,829,047Threads Today: 745Posts Today: 13,175
05:56 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!

Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26447337
United Kingdom
11/14/2012 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
This is some very fascinating information for various reasons.

Quoting: ehecatl

I would love AA's take on this video
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27372727

Somehow I don't think that you're going to get it. He seems to have disappeared.....probably hauled off to his local psychiatric unit under a section. Shame really, to a noob he appears credible, to the increasingly seasoned, a coward who has run away from his failed predictions. I actually quite miss him. Ah well, it was fun whilst it lasted!
 Quoting: Elemental

oh I think we have time yet for things to change/happen...
me personally, I am giving it until march 2013......
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27631903

If you don't mind me asking, what are you expecting to happen?
Solar Guardian

User ID: 19279979
Malaysia
11/18/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
My online contacts told me expect to see massive solar flares after December 13 2012. Between December 13 2012-January 1 2013, there will be more than 3 X-class flares above X-20, they told me, with possibility for 1 between X-60-X-100. uhohuhohuhoh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
11/18/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will find it interesting to test your predictions, SG, after IDW/AA's likely fail on December 22nd. It's a pity he hasn't been around, but c'est la vie.

33 days to go. Things aren't looking to good for IDW/AA's predictions...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18342848
Canada
11/18/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will find it interesting to test your predictions, SG, after IDW/AA's likely fail on December 22nd. It's a pity he hasn't been around, but c'est la vie.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444

I wouldn't bother, so far I think SG has made dozens of predictions and got exactly zero correct. Someone made a list already. Calling Solar Guardian out on it doesn't phase him at all, he's clearly just trolling.
Anonymous Astrophysicist
User ID: 1212805
United States
11/18/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Unfortunately people are in a trance state and unable to see the most obvious of facts.

I believe this is the result of an ongoing continuous psychological war that is enabled by radio frequency brainwave control piggybacked on the cellular telephone network and through television.

Yes, they are managing to create what appears to be near seasonal temperatures but the tell tale sign that I am correct is the 10-15 degrees above normal temperatures in the arctic and sub arctic regions. There is no 'reservoir' of cold air that normally facilitates the manifestation of the season we call 'winter'. There will be no winter. Localized snowstorms that melt off the next few days are not 'winter'.

Yes, there is some refreezing of arctic ice, but it at the lowest level in recorded history and deceptive tactics are being used to make it appear there is more solid ice that actually exists. The data we are given counts any area covered by are least 15% ice as frozen, as in the chart posted earlier..

The largest storm in recorded history just hit the northeast, the magnetosphere is so unstable that daily fluctuations of 100 nanotesla are becoming the norm at any given latitude, and contrary to a sophisticated propaganda campaign dedicated to making you believe all is normal, every prediction I made is coming to past.

While the current solar maximum appears to be somewhat tame with few complex sunspots appearing as of yet, this will change.

As I have repeatedly stated we are entering conpletly uncharted territory and predictions are hard to make with any great degree of accuracy, but one that I can make with certainty is that the current mass extinction will worsen, the intensity of weather systems and weather extremes will worsen ( the energy that powers the weather comes from the Sun) , and data will continue to be withheld.

"They" are not going to tell you the direness of the situation but rest assured they have made their preparations.

"They" are setting up a situation which will pit the nuclear powers against each other in precise timing with when the global changes become so obvious that no one will deny it. It amazes me to see people here who are stating directly that my predictions have failed.

While it is true that I have not been completely accurate , there is no one in this world who has been more accurate and with the complex interactions of a multitude of totally new phenomenon it is simply not possible to predict with 100% accuracy ever contingency.

But I do think I have been correct on my main points, unusual and unprecedented geological activity, an increase in the effects of solar events on the planet, and rapidly changing and radical weather patterns. The one thing that admittedly has taken me by surprise is the lack of complex sunspots and I have been off with my temperature predictions as a result.

Do not let your guard down because a few people have concentrated on the failure of a few predictions to manifest in precisely the way I said they would. Remember, there is no history to look back to besides several mass extinctions and changes in atmospheric composition recorded in ice core samples that we know were directly related to solar activity and intentionally attributed to other causes.

"They" will coordinate a worldwide economic failure followed directly by an all out nuclear exchange participated in by all of the nuclear powers (which are all actually under the control of the 'monolithic worldwide conspiracy" Kennedy spoke of) destroying the major cities and huge slices of the population when the magnetometer completely or nearly completely fails and the solar maximum peaks, probability, 100%.

This will occur during the time frame I set forth throughout this thread. The fact that the solar maximum has not been that impressive as of yet is not to be taken as a sign of future events.

If you are wondering why I have not posted here recently the honest answer is twofold, I have been very busy preparing and the message has already gotten out to those who are still capable of complex intellectual thought patterns, which is about 1/2 of 1% of the total population who can see the 'whole picture'. The television program "doomsday preppers" proves that not a single one of these people preparing realize all of their separate reasons and fears are connected to each other.

I will not waste my time posting here any longer as there is nothing to gain at this point and it would have no productive result at this point. What amazes me is how effective the electronic and psychological mind control has been on such a large percentage of the population, all who sense something is very wrong as the water begins to boil in the pot, and so very very few of the frogs are sensing the increase in heat and jumping out other than into either a worst position or no real increase in chances of survival.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
11/19/2012 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ah, so you are still about! Hope you are well.

Unfortunately people are in a trance state and unable to see the most obvious of facts.

I believe this is the result of an ongoing continuous psychological war that is enabled by radio frequency brainwave control piggybacked on the cellular telephone network and through television.
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist 1212805

I'd forgotten about the brainwave-control claim of yours. Thankfully, it's still on the List. But, for now, it is irrelevant to testing your claims.

Yes, they are managing to create what appears to be near seasonal temperatures but the tell tale sign that I am correct is the 10-15 degrees above normal temperatures in the arctic and sub arctic regions.

But that isn't what you claimed would happen. And do 'they' have uber-powerful weather control devices, too? Why didn't you mention that, oh, a *year* ago?

There is no 'reservoir' of cold air that normally facilitates the manifestation of the season we call 'winter'. There will be no winter. Localized snowstorms that melt off the next few days are not 'winter'.

I suppose we will see. However, again, climate change and warming have been predicted by traditional, non-IDW science for decades.

Yes, there is some refreezing of arctic ice, but it at the lowest level in recorded history and deceptive tactics are being used to make it appear there is more solid ice that actually exists.

You, of course, can cite evidence for this.

The data we are given counts any area covered by are least 15% ice as frozen, as in the chart posted earlier..

You can, of course, cite evidence for this.

The largest storm in recorded history just hit the northeast, the magnetosphere is so unstable that daily fluctuations of 100 nanotesla are becoming the norm at any given latitude, and contrary to a sophisticated propaganda campaign dedicated to making you believe all is normal, every prediction I made is coming to past.

Like that prediction you made, with your claimed 100% accuracy, that martial law would be enacted in 2004?

While the current solar maximum appears to be somewhat tame with few complex sunspots appearing as of yet, this will change.

We'll see what we see. But, strangely, the predictions leading up to December you made yourself on this very thread don't seem to be fitting reality all that well. How unusual.

As I have repeatedly stated we are entering completely uncharted territory and predictions are hard to make with any great degree of accuracy,

Despite you repeatedly claiming 98.5% accuracy, without quantifying that in any way...

but one that I can make with certainty is that the current mass extinction will worsen, the intensity of weather systems and weather extremes will worsen ( the energy that powers the weather comes from the Sun) , and data will continue to be withheld.

How convenient for you. I expect when there is winter in the Northeast, you'll say "they" are using their weather control devices just to make "you" look wrong.

"They" are not going to tell you the direness of the situation but rest assured they have made their preparations.

"They" are setting up a situation which will pit the nuclear powers against each other in precise timing with when the global changes become so obvious that no one will deny it. It amazes me to see people here who are stating directly that my predictions have failed.

Strange. When I look at your predictions, it isn't people I see failing. Just you.

While it is true that I have not been completely accurate ,

and are now a contender for the understatement of this very young decade...

there is no one in this world who has been more accurate and with the complex interactions of a multitude of totally new phenomenon it is simply not possible to predict with 100% accuracy ever contingency.

Yet, if you look at traditional physicists, chemists, biologists, astronomers, engineers, they all seem to predict their fields with fantastically more accuracy than you. Strange, that.

But I do think I have been correct on my main points,

You haven't.

unusual and unprecedented geological activity,

Please cite evidence supporting this claim.

an increase in the effects of solar events on the planet,

and rapidly changing and radical weather patterns.

Which traditional climatologists have been predicting for quite some time...

The one thing that admittedly has taken me by surprise is the lack of complex sunspots and I have been off with my temperature predictions as a result.

Among other things.

Do not let your guard down because a few people have concentrated on the failure of a few predictions to manifest in precisely the way I said they would.

Yes. Certainly pointing out your past failed claims and repeated incompetence in any number of different subjects you have claimed to master, your inability to cite supporting evidence, and your ego repeatedly overwhelming your judgement is no reason to doubt you *this* time.

Remember, there is no history to look back to besides several mass extinctions and changes in atmospheric composition recorded in ice core samples that we know were directly related to solar activity and intentionally attributed to other causes.

You can, of course, cite evidence of this.

"They" will coordinate a worldwide economic failure followed directly by an all out nuclear exchange participated in by all of the nuclear powers (which are all actually under the control of the 'monolithic worldwide conspiracy" Kennedy spoke of) destroying the major cities and huge slices of the population when the magnetometer completely or nearly completely fails and the solar maximum peaks, probability, 100%.

And those who have watched you will know exactly what your 100% certainty on any subject is *really* worth.

This will occur during the time frame I set forth throughout this thread. The fact that the solar maximum has not been that impressive as of yet is not to be taken as a sign of future events.

Again, how convenient.

If you are wondering why I have not posted here recently the honest answer is twofold, I have been very busy preparing and the message has already gotten out to those who are still capable of complex intellectual thought patterns, which is about 1/2 of 1% of the total population who can see the 'whole picture'.

And you are tired of getting your ass handed to you by your supposed intellectual inferiors.

The television program "doomsday preppers" proves that not a single one of these people preparing realize all of their separate reasons and fears are connected to each other.

And such a highbrow set of subjects!

I will not waste my time posting here any longer as there is nothing to gain at this point and it would have no productive result at this point.

Other than proving you inferior to your own tasks, yet again. I, for one, think that's *quite* productive, honestly.

What amazes me is how effective the electronic and psychological mind control has been on such a large percentage of the population, all who sense something is very wrong as the water begins to boil in the pot, and so very very few of the frogs are sensing the increase in heat and jumping out other than into either a worst position or no real increase in chances of survival.

And what amazes me is how tenaciously one will hold onto an erroneous idea, despite reams of evidence to the contrary, and how many irrational and repeated logical fallacies one will cling to to protect one's ego.

I expect to be posting in 2013 on a functioning Internet, proving you wrong yet again. The question, then, will be whether you have to courage to post, as well.

I suppose we'll see.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27268965
United States
11/19/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ah, so you are still about! Hope you are well.

I'd forgotten about the brainwave-control claim of yours. Thankfully, it's still on the List. But, for now, it is irrelevant to testing your claims.

Yes, they are managing to create what appears to be near seasonal temperatures but the tell tale sign that I am correct is the 10-15 degrees above normal temperatures in the arctic and sub arctic regions.

But that isn't what you claimed would happen. And do 'they' have uber-powerful weather control devices, too? Why didn't you mention that, oh, a *year* ago?

There is no 'reservoir' of cold air that normally facilitates the manifestation of the season we call 'winter'. There will be no winter. Localized snowstorms that melt off the next few days are not 'winter'.

I suppose we will see. However, again, climate change and warming have been predicted by traditional, non-IDW science for decades.

Yes, there is some refreezing of arctic ice, but it at the lowest level in recorded history and deceptive tactics are being used to make it appear there is more solid ice that actually exists.

You, of course, can cite evidence for this.

The data we are given counts any area covered by are least 15% ice as frozen, as in the chart posted earlier..

You can, of course, cite evidence for this.

Like that prediction you made, with your claimed 100% accuracy, that martial law would be enacted in 2004?

We'll see what we see. But, strangely, the predictions leading up to December you made yourself on this very thread don't seem to be fitting reality all that well. How unusual.

As I have repeatedly stated we are entering completely uncharted territory and predictions are hard to make with any great degree of accuracy,

Despite you repeatedly claiming 98.5% accuracy, without quantifying that in any way...

but one that I can make with certainty is that the current mass extinction will worsen, the intensity of weather systems and weather extremes will worsen ( the energy that powers the weather comes from the Sun) , and data will continue to be withheld.

How convenient for you. I expect when there is winter in the Northeast, you'll say "they" are using their weather control devices just to make "you" look wrong.

Strange. When I look at your predictions, it isn't people I see failing. Just you.

While it is true that I have not been completely accurate ,

and are now a contender for the understatement of this very young decade...

there is no one in this world who has been more accurate and with the complex interactions of a multitude of totally new phenomenon it is simply not possible to predict with 100% accuracy ever contingency.

Yet, if you look at traditional physicists, chemists, biologists, astronomers, engineers, they all seem to predict their fields with fantastically more accuracy than you. Strange, that.

But I do think I have been correct on my main points,

You haven't.

unusual and unprecedented geological activity,

an increase in the effects of solar events on the planet,

and rapidly changing and radical weather patterns.

Which traditional climatologists have been predicting for quite some time...

The one thing that admittedly has taken me by surprise is the lack of complex sunspots and I have been off with my temperature predictions as a result.

Among other things.

Do not let your guard down because a few people have concentrated on the failure of a few predictions to manifest in precisely the way I said they would.

Yes. Certainly pointing out your past failed claims and repeated incompetence in any number of different subjects you have claimed to master, your inability to cite supporting evidence, and your ego repeatedly overwhelming your judgement is no reason to doubt you *this* time.

Remember, there is no history to look back to besides several mass extinctions and changes in atmospheric composition recorded in ice core samples that we know were directly related to solar activity and intentionally attributed to other causes.

You can, of course, cite evidence of this.

And those who have watched you will know exactly what your 100% certainty on any subject is *really* worth.

Again, how convenient.

If you are wondering why I have not posted here recently the honest answer is twofold, I have been very busy preparing and the message has already gotten out to those who are still capable of complex intellectual thought patterns, which is about 1/2 of 1% of the total population who can see the 'whole picture'.

And you are tired of getting your ass handed to you by your supposed intellectual inferiors.

The television program "doomsday preppers" proves that not a single one of these people preparing realize all of their separate reasons and fears are connected to each other.

And such a highbrow set of subjects!

I will not waste my time posting here any longer as there is nothing to gain at this point and it would have no productive result at this point.

Other than proving you inferior to your own tasks, yet again. I, for one, think that's *quite* productive, honestly.

What amazes me is how effective the electronic and psychological mind control has been on such a large percentage of the population, all who sense something is very wrong as the water begins to boil in the pot, and so very very few of the frogs are sensing the increase in heat and jumping out other than into either a worst position or no real increase in chances of survival.

And what amazes me is how tenaciously one will hold onto an erroneous idea, despite reams of evidence to the contrary, and how many irrational and repeated logical fallacies one will cling to to protect one's ego.

I expect to be posting in 2013 on a functioning Internet, proving you wrong yet again. The question, then, will be whether you have to courage to post, as well.

I suppose we'll see.

whatever
ehecatl

User ID: 27466874
Mexico
11/19/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

I suppose we'll see.

He'll post. And he'll explain away the lack of strong immediate environmental change to a government conspiracy, like weather modification like he is doing now.

In the mean time TPTB will be sending the world to hell in a hand-basket politically, but I am sure they are grateful for the diversion of attention.
distrati8968

Last Edited by ehecatl on 11/19/2012 02:29 PM
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/19/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
He predicted pretty much a sure thing world ender on Dec 21st there is really no way he can wriggle out of that one when it doesn't happen. So I don't think he'll be back after that point. In fact he has already given a convenient excuse to exit this thread and not return in his last post.

He's clearly not just a little wrong about his predictions, but dead wrong about most of them. The one about the ice not refreezing is probably the most amusing. Take a look at the temperatures of the 3 largest cities in the Canadian Arctic right now, they are spread apart by thousands of kilometers and each of them are waaaaay below freezing temperature, far in excess of what is required to freeze the ice.So it is not a localized cool area, the temps are well below what is needed to cause freezing across the canadian arctic. Not to mention they are in the southern arctic, it will be even colder in the high arctic. He's dead wrong plain and simple. No fancy wording or verbal dance moves will change that.
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
11/19/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Suspension of habeous corpus IS martial law
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
11/19/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Take a look at the temperatures of the 3 largest cities in the Canadian Arctic right now, they are spread apart by thousands of kilometers and each of them are waaaaay below freezing temperature, far in excess of what is required to freeze the ice.So it is not a localized cool area, the temps are well below what is needed to cause freezing across the canadian arctic. Not to mention they are in the southern arctic, it will be even colder in the high arctic. He's dead wrong plain and simple. No fancy wording or verbal dance moves will change that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18342848

Yeah, take a look at them, and then look at the archives of previous years. You have to be careful you don't offend Al Gore, after all you're all on the same team.
cruise
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
11/19/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Suspension of habeous corpus IS martial law

I suppose you thought they were going to announce it on the CBS evening news, huh?
cruise

You are not a frog in a pot of water being brought slowly to a boil, so what are you? A dirtbag?
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
11/19/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
He predicted pretty much a sure thing world ender on Dec 21st there is really no way he can wriggle out of that one when it doesn't happen.

I did not ever predict the end of the world.

So I don't think he'll be back after that point. In fact he has already given a convenient excuse to exit this thread and not return in his last post.

Return where? How?

He's clearly not just a little wrong about his predictions, but dead wrong about most of them. The one about the ice not refreezing is probably the most amusing.

The ice cover is the lowest it has been in over a million years at this date. Again, you are in a difficult position, If you deny global warming you paint yourself an idiot in opposition to even lamestream scientists. If i were you based on what I have seen of your retorts, I would find a nursery thread to start on and leave this one to the adults.
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
11/19/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
He'll post. And he'll explain away the lack of strong immediate environmental change to a government conspiracy, like weather modification like he is doing now.

I don't think I have to retract strong immediate environmental change, do I? I mean a hurricane did just hit New York city in November, what do you call immediate 'strong' environmental change, the very worst storm in recorded history doesn't qualify?
In the mean time TPTB will be sending the world to hell in a hand-basket politically, but I am sure they are grateful for the diversion of attention.
:distrati8968:

You have it backwards, they are using political intrigue and saber rattling to keep your eye off the real problem , while of course setting up the pieces on the board for a quick destruction of and loss of all pieces except for few knights, bishops and of course the kings, if you can understand the metaphor.
AA is no astrophysicist
User ID: 1342165
United States
11/19/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
"worst storm in recorded history"

"lowest in a million years"

Hyperbole much? Got any LINKS?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/19/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Take a look at the temperatures of the 3 largest cities in the Canadian Arctic right now, they are spread apart by thousands of kilometers and each of them are waaaaay below freezing temperature, far in excess of what is required to freeze the ice.So it is not a localized cool area, the temps are well below what is needed to cause freezing across the canadian arctic. Not to mention they are in the southern arctic, it will be even colder in the high arctic. He's dead wrong plain and simple. No fancy wording or verbal dance moves will change that.

Yeah, take a look at them, and then look at the archives of previous years. You have to be careful you don't offend Al Gore, after all you're all on the same team.
cruise

You completely missed my point, I didn't say they were colder than in recent history, I said that they were far beyond cold enough to refreeze the ice in the area, Something you said would not happen.
Solar Guardian

User ID: 28046218
Malaysia
11/19/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

lolcruise
Solar Guardian

User ID: 28046218
Malaysia
11/19/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Mayan Calendar is derived from Extraterrestrials
Anonymous Astrophysicist
User ID: 4198339
United States
11/20/2012 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
"worst storm in recorded history"

"lowest in a million years"

Hyperbole much? Got any LINKS?
 Quoting: AA is no astrophysicist 1342165

If you use monetary damage and size as criteria for worst storm in history, this was it. And the fact that it was hurricane hitting that far up the coast in November is a bit out of the norm too, wouldn't you cay? In fact the whole storm included many unprecedented factors.

Even lamestream scientists agree with me about the lowest ice coverage in over a million years, so take you hyperbole and shove it.
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
11/20/2012 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

You completely missed my point, I didn't say they were colder than in recent history, I said that they were far beyond cold enough to refreeze the ice in the area, Something you said would not happen.

You need to read bit more carefully.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1487375
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
in dec 2012 the world will change,i can sense it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22270906
South Korea
11/20/2012 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's really cold here in Korea, and while I understand the uncharted territories we are going in...my poor mother must think I'm now nuts.. because in her mind if there weren't extraordinarily hot temps in December then she knows her son has lost it beyond all imagination!

Glad to see you've made it til the End.

On a personal note, and you don't need to reply. but as I've contemplated the end, and envision that I could meet it head-strong, in the end, I know I'm human and that water is cold, or that fire is hot. Will we rise to the Occasion in the End?
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's really cold here in Korea, and while I understand the uncharted territories we are going in...my poor mother must think I'm now nuts.. because in her mind if there weren't extraordinarily hot temps in December then she knows her son has lost it beyond all imagination!

On a personal note, and you don't need to reply. but as I've contemplated the end, and envision that I could meet it head-strong, in the end, I know I'm human and that water is cold, or that fire is hot. Will we rise to the Occasion in the End?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22270906

dec 2012 is not the end,it means the world will change!
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
11/20/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Worldwide temperature changes are directly related to the overall energy output of the Sun.

The one thing recent events have proven is this is a fact, putting a fork in Al Gore once and for all. In fact if you compare sunspot and solar storm activity to worldwide temperature averages, the correlation is direct and easy to see.
The very small increase in CO2 we have observed is not the result of human activity and the cause of global warming, in fact the increase in CO2 is CAUSED by global warming, just like the release of methane is as well.
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
11/20/2012 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

dec 2012 is not the end,it means the world will change!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1487375

Yes, the garden is choked with weeds and needs tilling. When the tilling is done the garden looks devoid of life , but soon the sprouts signal the rebirth of new and better world.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, the garden is choked with weeds and needs tilling. When the tilling is done the garden looks devoid of life , but soon the sprouts signal the rebirth of new and better world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist 4198339

Bingo!

the world will change its happened before and happened again,when the stars and planets align things are going to change BIG TIME
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
11/20/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
One things that gets me about the human caused global warming crowd is how they ignore the fact that methane is by far the worst of gasses causing runaway global warming because humans aren't responsible for it.. The tiny amount of CO2 increase is a symptom of global warming, not a cause, and such increases are recorded in ice core samples that were taken from times hundreds of thousands of years before humans released any measurable amount of CO2.

Good science is dynamic and empirical.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Worldwide temperature changes are directly related to the overall energy output of the Sun.

The one thing recent events have proven is this is a fact, putting a fork in Al Gore once and for all. In fact if you compare sunspot and solar storm activity to worldwide temperature averages, the correlation is direct and easy to see.
The very small increase in CO2 we have observed is not the result of human activity and the cause of global warming, in fact the increase in CO2 is CAUSED by global warming, just like the release of methane is as well.

I know what you mean believe me! But I must press you on the Matter that you Predicted that unprecedented hot temps would prevail through December..my poor Mom thinks I'm crazy! You say it's the unpredictability of sunspots? Can you better clarify to the lay person as myself? There's no doubt in my mind that the End will play out as both you and I envision. I was just very surprised in our weather.
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
11/20/2012 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

I know what you mean believe me! But I must press you on the Matter that you Predicted that unprecedented hot temps would prevail through December..my poor Mom thinks I'm crazy! You say it's the unpredictability of sunspots? Can you better clarify to the lay person as myself? There's no doubt in my mind that the End will play out as both you and I envision. I was just very surprised in our weather.

It is very simple actually. The Sun is the source of heat energy reaching the Earth and all forms of solar energy including x ray, particle and the entire electromagnetic spectrum convert to heat energy. In quiet times with little solar activity temperatures decrease. This was unexpected in this time frame as far as I am concerned, but as I have said, we are in completely uncharted territory making accurate predictions of solar activity very difficult.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

It is very simple actually. The Sun is the source of heat energy reaching the Earth and all forms of solar energy including x ray, particle and the entire electromagnetic spectrum convert to heat energy. In quiet times with little solar activity temperatures decrease. This was unexpected in this time frame as far as I am concerned, but as I have said, we are in completely uncharted territory making accurate predictions of solar activity very difficult.

I always thought that there would be unmistakable things happening toward the end, but I guess in the end, it can take us by surprise, even with all the signs leading up to it, if you know what I mean, though my writing sufficiently lacks.

GLP