Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,048 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,097,982
Pageviews Today: 1,528,296Threads Today: 412Posts Today: 7,459
12:35 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!

Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29110076
South Korea
12/04/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
It's FRIGGING FREEZING here (Mr. Bigglesworth)! Lower than minus 10 here at nights, plus now it's snowing like Mad and will continue to do so looks like for the foreseeable future according to the forecast. Which is also about a month early for this kind of weather! Usually doesn't start to snow until after Xmas or get to these low temps.

Must be from the extra water levels not only in the oceans but in the air from the more intense sun my gut tells me. And for those wishing to prove AA wrong, it's weird weather across the board. No way can we go into uncharted territory and get everything right. But since most place's 'usual' weather patters have all but been obliterated, I'd say he's still right on the money.

Again, It's called 'uncharted territory'.
ehecatl

User ID: 29063546
Mexico
12/05/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
Do you have your big compressed air tanks ready AA for when the big oxygen loss occurs on the 21st? I don't.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29077765
United States
12/05/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's FRIGGING FREEZING here (Mr. Bigglesworth)! Lower than minus 10 here at nights, plus now it's snowing like Mad and will continue to do so looks like for the foreseeable future according to the forecast. Which is also about a month early for this kind of weather! Usually doesn't start to snow until after Xmas or get to these low temps.

Must be from the extra water levels not only in the oceans but in the air from the more intense sun my gut tells me. And for those wishing to prove AA wrong, it's weird weather across the board. No way can we go into uncharted territory and get everything right. But since most place's 'usual' weather patters have all but been obliterated, I'd say he's still right on the money.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29110076

OMG OMG it is COLD in KOREA in DECEMBER!!!!!!!!

ding long

putin
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/05/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have your big compressed air tanks ready AA for when the big oxygen loss occurs on the 21st? I don't.
 Quoting: ehecatl

Still haven't figured out what good it is supposed to do with the earth being struck by an electrical arc from the sun that burns off all the atmosphere though.

hmm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18342848
Canada
12/05/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: ehecatl

Still haven't figured out what good it is supposed to do with the earth being struck by an electrical arc from the sun that burns off all the atmosphere though.

hmm
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29077765

Yes of course, and nearly all of humanity will perish, 98.5% chance of this happening on that date of course, what with the immutable galactic alignments and alltounge

I wonder if AA will then claim the galaxy is behind schedule?1doh1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29204116
United Kingdom
12/06/2012 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
hmmm, astrotwat is worried:
Thread: Axial rotation measurement anomaly *Update on pg 21 - Problem Solved*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
12/07/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29204116

And yet, now that he has confirmed what went wrong with that sighting and that the skies are behaving normally, the believers are being cross with him yet again. There's no way for Astromut to win with you people, is there?

14 days to go, toward another likely IDW/AA (among many others) predictive failure.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/09/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

And yet, now that he has confirmed what went wrong with that sighting and that the skies are behaving normally, the believers are being cross with him yet again. There's no way for Astromut to win with you people, is there?

14 days to go, toward another likely IDW/AA (among many others) predictive failure.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444

The only real question now I think is will AA return after that date and do the honorable thing and admit he was wrong.
Anonymous Astrophysicist
User ID: 1288868
United States
12/10/2012 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

The only real question now I think is will AA return after that date and do the honorable thing and admit he was wrong.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18342848

Of course, but don't count me having to do it just yet. I have been wrong before and I will again, and it is dishonorable not to admit ones mistakes..
BUT, You are as most missing the 'big picture' and concentrating on a few failed numerical predictions while ignoring the overall correctness.
I do not know why the Sun has been so inactive where Sunspot formation is concerned, the event I described does not even have to have a sunspot present to occur, and we have seen repeated instances of large Mass ejections not related to solar x ray flares or Sunspots. As for the sunspot activity, I know it has the potential to change very rapidly.

I also know that geological instability is at an all time high, that the core of the Earth is heating, that massive amounts of methane hydrates arr being liberated from the ocean floor, and that overall there is no rational, lucid person who would make the claim all is well and there is nothing to worry about.
I personally believe despite the indications to the contrary that my prediction of massive world changes caused by a solar event on the 22nd of December will come to past, and I KNOW that radical changes are rapidly taking place and that we currently are in the midst of a mass extinction event and hundreds of species are dieing off completely every week.
I also know that despite the data being heavily censored we are currently experiencing a bombardment of very high energy radiation from unknown sources, and that the Sun's overall energy output and brightness has increased to the point where nearly everyone is noticing it.
I also know that the operation cloverleaf is being put into overdrive, there is NEVER a day where the artificial reflective clouds are not present, and this artificial increase of the Earths albedo can only do so much.

Time will tell, but don't put your money on agent 74444, he knows NOTHING about the subject matter and his only goal is to convince you I am wrong, which in of itself is suspicious given his dedication....and DON'T trust any source of data coming through a government filter. This includes the majority of satellite derived data coming from any source.
I also know no one could rationally describe any of the major environmental conditions as normal though there are a very few places where weather patterns are seemingly normal. THIS WILL NOT BE THE GENERAL PATTERN AND WEATHER CONDITIONS WILL BE EXTREMELY ABNORMAL as the increase of energy into the system continues to worsen..
Anonymous Astrophysicist
User ID: 1288868
United States
12/10/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you think the ice isn't refreezing at those temperatures then you've completely lost it.

You are posting data that does not correspond with actual readings and observations that re easily obtainable from many sources. I don't know why you are doing this , but it is not doing tour agenda any good.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/10/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you think the ice isn't refreezing at those temperatures then you've completely lost it.

You are posting data that does not correspond with actual readings and observations that re easily obtainable from many sources. I don't know why you are doing this , but it is not doing tour agenda any good.
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist 1288868

You have other data there dicknose?

post it up
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29591627
South Korea
12/10/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29110076

OMG OMG it is COLD in KOREA in DECEMBER!!!!!!!!

ding long

putin

Good one. you missed it though,

Unusual Weather Patterns

Shit, the weathermen have always been bad, but never this bad at predicting the weather...they can't even get the next day right. I've noticed this in the past few months.

But those of us with a keen eye and some experience under our belt can notice the changes, albeit admittedly slight perhaps at times. You, on the other hand, would look for instance on the turned yellow- and red-brownish leaves on the trees, and would just think: "Nothing out of the ordinary here Surely! Why they've changed color and that's all that matters--just the bit the same as always and forever, Amen!"

To AA: I don't know if you've answered this before, but wanted to ask you what your take was on the Norway Spiral. And other similar sightings around places like China or NZ was it?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/10/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

post it up

Oh, you're never supposed to ask IDW/AA about data or backing up his own claims with supporting evidence. Doing so gets him all kinds of upset. And posting links contrary to his current views? Pure blasphemy.

Isn't his mere word good enough for you?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/10/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Of course, but don't count me having to do it just yet. I have been incorrect before and I will again, and it is dishonorable not to admit ones mistakes..

Then, from past encounters, I can only surmise that you are more dishonorable than you think.

BUT, You are as most missing the 'big picture' and concentrating on a few failed numerical predictions while ignoring the overall correctness.

The irony of you posting this is staggering.

I do not know why the Sun has been so inactive where Sunspot formation is concerned, the event I described does not even have to have a sunspot present to occur, and we have seen repeated instances of large Mass ejections not related to solar x ray flares or Sunspots. As for the sunspot activity, I know it has the potential to change very rapidly.

I suppose we'll see. Eleven days to go.

I also know that geological instability is at an all time high,

Please cite sources for this. After all, I do not believe what I am told without proof. I will take your failure to do this as tacit admission that you are incorrect.

that the core of the Earth is heating,

Please cite sources for this. After all, I do not believe what I am told without proof. I will take your failure to do this as tacit admission that you are incorrect.

that massive amounts of methane hydrates arr being liberated from the ocean floor,

and that overall there is no rational, lucid person who would make the claim all is well and there is nothing to worry about.

Strawman fallacy. I think you would be very hard pressed to find a single one of your critics who would state such a thing. They (or at least I) just happen to think the evidence belies *your* specific viewpoint as to what is going to happen. Your past history of similar predictions and proclamations supports this.

Everything is *not* perfectly well. There *are* things to worry about. However, a preemptive nuclear exchange and a super solar event wiping out a huge portion of the population in December of 2012 is not one of those things.

I personally believe despite the indications to the contrary that my prediction of massive world changes caused by a solar event on the 22nd of December will come to past,

Well, obviously you don't believe that too strongly, or you would have taken me up on my wager some time ago.

and I KNOW that radical changes are rapidly taking place and that we currently are in the midst of a mass extinction event and hundreds of species are dieing off completely every week.

You've been claiming that for months. Please cite sources for this. After all, I do not believe what I am told without proof.

Let's see -- if you're right, we're losing, say, about 200 species a week, for the last six months, that'd be 5200 species gone extinct since the Summer.

I'll make it easy -- name fifty, a mere 1% of those species, with documentation supporting their extinction.

I will take your failure to do this as tacit admission that you are incorrect.

I also know that despite the data being heavily censored we are currently experiencing a bombardment of very high energy radiation from unknown sources, and that the Sun's overall energy output and brightness has increased to the point where nearly everyone is noticing it.

Please cite sources for this. After all, I do not believe what I am told without proof. Also, please explain how old lightmeters give the same readings as ever, and old cameras give results similar to decades ago. I will take your failure to do this as tacit admission that you are incorrect.

I also know that the operation cloverleaf is being put into overdrive, there is NEVER a day where the artificial reflective clouds are not present, and this artificial increase of the Earths albedo can only do so much.

Time will tell, but don't put your money on agent 74444, he knows NOTHING about the subject matter and his only goal is to convince you I am incorrect, which in of itself is suspicious given his dedication....

Ah, falling back again on the old ad hominem, your tried and true, if worthless, friend.

And I shouldn't have to convince anyone you are incorrect -- the evidence and your past performance should do that all by itself.

and DON'T trust any source of data coming through a government filter. This includes the majority of satellite derived data coming from any source.

Translation: don't believe anyone but A.A, and reject all evidence that contradicts him.

I also know no one could rationally describe any of the major environmental conditions as normal though there are a very few places where weather patterns are seemingly normal. THIS WILL NOT BE THE GENERAL PATTERN AND WEATHER CONDITIONS WILL BE EXTREMELY ABNORMAL as the increase of energy into the system continues to worsen..

As above, we'll see. But we've been here before, and those earlier results weren't too good for your own predictive track record...
Anonymous Astrophysicist
User ID: 1317108
United States
12/11/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

post it up

[link to www.wunderground.com]

While some of the temperatures are below the freezing point of salt water, few are and as most of us are aware the oceans are heating from the bottom up due to unusual geological activity.
Anonymous Astrophysicist
User ID: 1129135
United States
12/11/2012 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Whole lot of nothing

What is your interest in someone you claim is a nobody who is consistently wrong and why stalk them for 11 years?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/11/2012 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

post it up

While some of the temperatures are below the freezing point of salt water, few are and as most of us are aware the oceans are heating from the bottom up due to unusual geological activity.
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist 1317108

Why in the world would you post the temperature of anchorage as an example? Average ocean temperature in Anchorage is 31f even in January, so freezing isn't normal there? How about post some of the other arctic locations where the temperature like -30 right now? It is not normal for the south of Alaska to freeze up in any meaningful way, so why on earth would you post temps showing Anchorage isnt experiencing ocean freezing temps? Of course it isnt.

[link to www.currentresults.com]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/11/2012 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to nsidc.org]

The ice is no longer even trending at record levels.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/11/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whole lot of nothing

What is your interest in someone you claim is a nobody who is consistently wrong and why stalk them for 11 years?
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist 1129135

Sigh. For the umpteeth time, I didn't even know you existed 11 years ago. I have never claimed you were 'a nobody (and don't even know precisely what one is)' and you aren't consistently wrong, though you are wrong quite a lot.

You post fairly outrageous claims to GLP. You verbally abuse people for merely disagreeing with you. You claim vastly superior intelligence. You have, in the past, attacked posters I respected.

All I have done is kept careful track of your predictions, and your claims, and have busted you numerous times for being unable to perform the actions you claim you can perform, and by reposting your claims at times you might consider inopportune.

The fault lies not with me. Small changes in your behavior could drive me away forever.

But, for now, what's good for the goose, goose.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1124520
United States
12/11/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Just noticing that entire USA and most populated areas are covered in haze.
Anonymous Astrophysicist.
User ID: 1282622
United States
12/12/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Whole lot of nothing

Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist 1129135

Sigh. For the umpteeth time, I didn't even know you existed 11 years ago. I have never claimed you were 'a nobody (and don't even know precisely what one is)' and you aren't consistently wrong, though you are wrong quite a lot.

You post fairly outrageous claims to GLP. You verbally abuse people for merely disagreeing with you. You claim vastly superior intelligence. You have, in the past, attacked posters I respected.

All I have done is kept careful track of your predictions, and your claims, and have busted you numerous times for being unable to perform the actions you claim you can perform, and by reposting your claims at times you might consider inopportune.

The fault lies not with me. Small changes in your behavior could drive me away forever.

But, for now, what's good for the goose, goose.

When did you do that, I must have missed it. I think everyone else did too. As for your re posting my[i/] claims, what I couldn't help but notice and I am sure everyone else agrees is that you show no proof of which claims originated with me and which you created yourself.

And where criminal acts are concerned like electronic stalking, the fault does
in fact lie with you. You have been repeatedly asked not to communicate with me in any way.
United States
12/12/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to nsidc.org]

The ice is no longer even trending at record levels.

Very deceptive and what amounts to falisified data. Here is the real deal:

[link to www.climatewatch.noaa.gov]

Notice that the ice cover is actually still at all time lows for this period of time, that unusually warm temperatures are being logged all over the Artic circle, and that the newly formed ice is much thinner and 'younger' with a higher salinity that is the result of a very temporary freeze up. Also notice that unusual weather conditions are resulting in ice build up in the Bering sea with is not normally present and is being counted in the overall ice coverage in the link you posted, an attempt to doctor the data is seen throughout the link which does not state that 15% total coverage qualifies as "ice coverage" on the chart you linked to.

There is absolutely no doubt that you should read the title of the thread and realize that data manipulation has been proved and it is not limited to solar data but also weather and temperature data.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/12/2012 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
When did you do that, I must have missed it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist. 1282622

You didn't miss it. You merely pretend you didn't write the things you wrote.

Thankfully, most of those threads are still here at GLP. You just don't know how to look very well.

I think everyone else did too.

Uh huh. Stop attempting to speak for everyone else -- they can post just fine, if they wish.

As for your re posting my[i/] claims, what I couldn't help but notice and I am sure everyone else agrees is that you show no proof of which claims originated with me and which you created yourself.

Really? Yet I have repeatedly posted and reposted your very own quotes. Honestly, I *wish* I had the imagination to come up with some of the humdingers you have made in the past. As I have asked before: *precisely* which claims are you disavowing? Be specific, now, and we can discuss it.

And you demanding proof once again redefines irony. Just above I asked you several times for evidence supporting your most recent claims, and once again you have balked.

Surprising.

And where criminal acts are concerned like electronic stalking, the fault does in fact lie with you. You have been repeatedly asked not to communicate with me in any way.

Then find another board, somewhere. There are so many on the Internet. But so long as you are posting here at GLP and acting in the typically rude, bully-like way that you do, I will continue to point out your missteps, mistakes, and repeated downright falsehoods.

It really is the very least I can do -- particularly so close to your 99.5% drop-dead certainty date, which should demonstrate aptly what your certainty is really worth.
United States
12/12/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
When did you do that, I must have missed it.

You didn't miss it. You merely pretend you didn't write the things you wrote.

Thankfully, most of those threads are still here at GLP. You just don't know how to look very well.

I think everyone else did too.

Uh huh. Stop attempting to speak for everyone else -- they can post just fine, if they wish.

As for your re posting my[i/] claims, what I couldn't help but notice and I am sure everyone else agrees is that you show no proof of which claims originated with me and which you created yourself.

Really? Yet I have repeatedly posted and reposted your very own quotes. Honestly, I *wish* I had the imagination to come up with some of the humdingers you have made in the past. As I have asked before: *precisely* which claims are you disavowing? Be specific, now, and we can discuss it.

And you demanding proof once again redefines irony. Just above I asked you several times for evidence supporting your most recent claims, and once again you have balked.

Surprising.

And where criminal acts are concerned like electronic stalking, the fault does in fact lie with you. You have been repeatedly asked not to communicate with me in any way.

Then find another board, somewhere. There are so many on the Internet. But so long as you are posting here at GLP and acting in the typically rude, bully-like way that you do, I will continue to point out your missteps, mistakes, and repeated downright falsehoods.

It really is the very least I can do -- particularly so close to your 99.5% drop-dead certainty date, which should demonstrate aptly what your certainty is really worth.

It's 98.5 % I believe that I calculated the odds of a catastrophic event resulting in a mass human death on December the 21st. And I haven't changed my position.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/12/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe that you don't calculate anything ever because you lack the capacity.

You simply talk shit and hope to gather a following of people who are even less intelligent than you.

That would account for your belief that you have a "superior intellect"
United States
12/12/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

You simply talk shit and hope to gather a following of people who are even less intelligent than you.

These are the words of an individual incapable of understanding the scientific reasoning behind the current events we observing, one who openly resents his intellectual
superiors.

How would you know?

How could you know?

I hate to break it to you but you have the very mental disease that prevents the advancement of mankind, a psychological need to feel equal to those who you are not equal to on a mental level. This results in the oppression of the few far to the right on the bell curve by the many in the middle of it and as in your case, to the left of center..
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/12/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

These are the words of an individual incapable of understanding the scientific reasoning behind the current events we observing, one who openly resents his intellectual
superiors.

How would you know?

How could you know?

I hate to break it to you but you have the very mental disease that prevents the advancement of mankind, a psychological need to feel equal to those who you are not equal to on a mental level. This results in the oppression of the few far to the right on the bell curve by the many in the middle of it and as in your case, to the left of center..

Dude within this one thread you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are not even a decent welder let alone any other title that you have claimed.

You don't know dick about dick basically.

A crap out of work pipe fitter on heavy drugs.
United States
12/12/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

superiors.

How would you know?

How could you know?

Dude within this one thread you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are not even a decent welder let alone any other title that you have claimed.

You don't know dick about dick basically.

A crap out of work pipe fitter on heavy drugs.

Your intellectually inferior jew complex is showing, might wanna check that.
DIck about dick? Estimated iq >80
United States
12/12/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
And yet I don't see you actually doing that, not with this post or the ten prior to it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
And yet I don't see you actually doing that, not with this post or the ten prior to it.

Hm. I can only conclude that your reading comprehension is suffering terribly, then.

In this post I ask you to provide support for a number of your claims. You fail to do so.

Thread: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED! (Page 340)

In this post I observe that Winter has, apparently, come to the NE, exactly as you predicted it wouldn't.

Thread: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED! (Page 339)

In this post I point out that Astromut was correct about the motions of the Earth, which had nothing to do with you.

Thread: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED! (Page 340)

In this post I pointed out your erroneous claims about hurricanes, complete with supporting evidence.

Thread: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED! (Page 338)

In this post I summed up a number of your errors, and places where you again fail to cite supporting evidence of any kind.

Thread: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED! (Page 337)

Surely, IDW, you can link to the posts where you actually did provide supporting evidence and external links that support your claims in a similar manner?

Thought not.

I'll leave it to the readers to judge whether I have demonstrated my point.

Nine days to go.

GLP