Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,402 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 222,274
Pageviews Today: 365,741Threads Today: 117Posts Today: 2,125
05:22 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!

Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25367579
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
And yet I don't see you actually doing that, not with this post or the ten prior to it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist. 1282622

Hm. I can only conclude that your reading comprehension is suffering terribly, then.

In this post I ask you to provide support for a number of your claims. You fail to do so.

Thread: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED! (Page 340)

In this post I observe that Winter has, apparently, come to the NE, exactly as you predicted it wouldn't.

Thread: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED! (Page 339)

In this post I point out that Astromut was correct about the motions of the Earth, which had nothing to do with you.

Thread: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED! (Page 340)

In this post I pointed out your erroneous claims about hurricanes, complete with supporting evidence.

Thread: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED! (Page 338)

In this post I summed up a number of your errors, and places where you again fail to cite supporting evidence of any kind.

Thread: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED! (Page 337)

Surely, IDW, you can link to the posts where you actually did provide supporting evidence and external links that support your claims in a similar manner?

Thought not.

I'll leave it to the readers to judge whether I have demonstrated my point.

Nine days to go.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444

this and some subsequent posts is where you were outed as the shill you are agent 7444.

I would love someone to count the posts you have made on this thread, seriously you must be THE most prolific poster imo....

Thread: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED! (Page 334)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25367579
United Kingdom
12/14/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
this and some subsequent posts is where you were outed as the shill you are agent 7444.

I would love someone to count the posts you have made on this thread, seriously you must be THE most prolific poster imo....

Thread: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED! (Page 334)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25367579

oops, it was page 331, this one:
Thread: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED! (Page 331)

where you were publicly outed agent 7444......the previous link also highlighted your 'shill outing'
Anonymous Astrophysicist
User ID: 1288196
United States
12/14/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

The only thing you've proven is that you are dangerously obsessed and should be in a psychiatric ward. None of your posts or links make any sense in the context you are using them , you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT SCIENCE AND HAVE COMPLETELY FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THE MATERIAL POSTED,and you seem to have a personal issue with me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15368593
United States
12/14/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I think Agent 74444 has a pretty compelling case, but anon. Astrophysicist has too...

We'll know in a week but it looks like AA will be the one with splaning to do...
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
12/14/2012 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I think Agent 74444 has a pretty compelling case, but anon. Astrophysicist has too...

We'll know in a week but it looks like AA will be the one with splaning to do...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15368593

Yes, I would if my prediction fails. IF.
I wouldn't count on it though.
I am accessing information that correlates with my own conclusions based on real science of the electric universe, information that has a 100% accuracy rate to within a time window of seconds.

I am also basing my predictions on the fact pf the intelligent design of the universe.

These "things" have days to live.
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
12/14/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
One thing that no competent paleontologist will argue against is that catastrophic mass extinctions have occurred in the past many times within the time frame of hours or even minutes.

Many of you also have completely failed to realize the title of the thread and how real it is and what it means to what we are discussing. We have absolutely no access to reliable space weather data other than what we can personally observe and I have proved this.

I have prepared, and relatively certain I am acting prudently in doing so.

It is important to realize that if I am right and the world's governmenta are now 100% certain I am, there would be no mention of it on any mass media outlet, only an attempt to distract.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28364063
United States
12/14/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
One thing that no competent paleontologist will argue against is that catastrophic mass extinctions have occurred in the past many times within the time frame of hours or even minutes.

Many of you also have completely failed to realize the title of the thread and how real it is and what it means to what we are discussing. We have absolutely no access to reliable space weather data other than what we can personally observe and I have proved this.

It is important to realize that if I am right and the world's governmenta are now 100% certain I am, there would be no mention of it on any mass media outlet, only an attempt to distract.
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist 1288196

Dude, you need to come down from that mountain you inhabit. The rare air has knocked down your IQ by the tens and twenties. Just how certain are you that the 'government' agrees with your unsubstantiated predictions?

You Mayan or something, bro?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

I guess you're implying that most paleontologists aren't 'competent.' Please provide a list of articles where in the 6 past major extinction events where it is explained they occurred in 'hours or even minutes.' Even your own previous post regarding the number of species going extinct daily counters this argument.

I'll concede this point. It is in the title after all. But you often stray of topic yourself (especially when you follow detractors down their rabbit holes. Agent 74444 :-)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29910948
United States
12/14/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

The only thing you've proven is that you are dangerously obsessed and should be in a psychiatric ward. None of your posts or links make any sense in the context you are using them , you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT SCIENCE AND HAVE COMPLETELY FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THE MATERIAL POSTED,and you seem to have a personal issue with me.

Oh dear, AA. Are you really this new to the world of GLP and internet forums? You have a parasitic shill attached to you. The only way to detatch it is to ignore it. He's not pathological-- he's paid. Just roll past his posts. He'll quit when he sees he's not effective. He's trying to wear you down, frustrate you and make you quit. Don't let him get to you. He is here because you are doing something that his employer doesn't like. Just let it go. Don't even look at the guy's posts. That's how you win that fight.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29910948
United States
12/14/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you for your perserverence with this thread. If it makes you feel better, just say "you're an idiot" to the folks who are paid to harass you then go right on doing what you were doing. Thanks for getting all this info out. I found this thread just today. I have a lot of reading to catch up on. Be assured, if it is as good as I think it will be, I will reference it in the future. Your perserverance might save more lives than you might imagine . God bless.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you for your perserverence with this thread. If it makes you feel better, just say "you're an idiot" to the folks who are paid to harass you then go right on doing what you were doing. Thanks for getting all this info out. I found this thread just today. I have a lot of reading to catch up on. Be assured, if it is as good as I think it will be, I will reference it in the future. Your perserverance might save more lives than you might imagine . God bless.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29910948

Is that you AA? Someone who hasn't read the posts of 340+ pages, yet already knows there are alleged trolls and sees you as a savior. You really have been breathing that thin air too much.
littlemiracles

User ID: 8637765
United States
12/14/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Protons high, mag low...isn't that something you said to watch for AA?
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
12/14/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
The source of this data is dubious at best but there is a very interesting and well established pattern to it. Here we see the electron flux of the solar wind is well below normal:
[link to www.n3kl.org]
The readings from the GOES 13 satellite is about 1-2% of normal readings. Remember, the scale is logarithmic.

In fact it near to the lowest I have ever seen it. Since our geomagnetic field is powered by electrons in the solar wind, we see a correlating drop in geomagnetic strength, a trend with the electron flux reading we are now registering I expect to rapidly worsen:
[link to www.n3kl.org]

I STRONGLY suspect that this data on the above referenced chart is being doctored, that with the extremely low electron flux there is simply no way we are receiving the flow of electrons necessary to have a geomagnetic field strength of 65 nanotesla, which is only 35% below the baseline average of 100. The electron flux is down to less than 10% of normal on all satellite sources.

One of the most disturbing readings is the increase in low energy protons which indicates we are entering a 'bubble' or perhaps a plane of free protons, and we are very near the Galactic plane for the first time in 26000 years.

As I have previously stated, I fully expect the galactic plane to contain a very high concentration of protons and hydrogen, this is the cause of the so called 'dark rift' which marks the galactic plane and blocks light from stars from reaching Earth, thus the nomenclature of astrophysical phenomenon.

Any electron from the Sun passing through this cloud of protons has a strong possibility of being captured by the excess of protons forming a hydrogen atom, which will inevitably result in an increase of energy emanating from the Sun.

It also explains the sudden drop in electron flux.
Note that there is no solar activity that explains the increase in proton density, and kudos to the poster who noticed.
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
12/15/2012 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is that you AA? Someone who hasn't read the posts of 340+ pages, yet already knows there are alleged trolls and sees you as a savior. You really have been breathing that thin air too much.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28364063

You've been watching too much TV and reading to much "official" information.

Blow it out your ass, dickhead.

What I find just a bit aggravating is anonymous assholes like you blowing off their mouths without a damned thing at stake, and having no way to have the personal satisfaction of saying " I told you so" if I am right.

I guess my satisfaction will come in knowing the majority of you are packed under ground together without a single decent person worthy of life present to feed off of, all you will have is yourselves, any slaves will revolt , it's in the genetics..

Within weeks the infighting of the 'chosen ones' will result in violence amongst themselves as they jockey for power and position, without a doubt. I think as I have said before that this will be the actual hell.

Have fun now.
littlemiracles

User ID: 8637765
United States
12/15/2012 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
The source of this data is dubious at best but there is a very interesting and well established pattern to it. Here we see the electron flux of the solar wind is well below normal:
[link to www.n3kl.org]
The readings from the GOES 13 satellite is about 1-2% of normal readings. Remember, the scale is logarithmic.

In fact it near to the lowest I have ever seen it. Since our geomagnetic field is powered by electrons in the solar wind, we see a correlating drop in geomagnetic strength, a trend with the electron flux reading we are now registering I expect to rapidly worsen:
[link to www.n3kl.org]

I STRONGLY suspect that this data on the above referenced chart is being doctored, that with the extremely low electron flux there is simply no way we are receiving the flow of electrons necessary to have a geomagnetic field strength of 65 nanotesla, which is only 35% below the baseline average of 100. The electron flux is down to less than 10% of normal on all satellite sources.

One of the most disturbing readings is the increase in low energy protons which indicates we are entering a 'bubble' or perhaps a plane of free protons, and we are very near the Galactic plane for the first time in 26000 years.

As I have previously stated, I fully expect the galactic plane to contain a very high concentration of protons and hydrogen, this is the cause of the so called 'dark rift' which marks the galactic plane and blocks light from stars from reaching Earth, thus the nomenclature of astrophysical phenomenon.

Any electron from the Sun passing through this cloud of protons has a strong possibility of being captured by the excess of protons forming a hydrogen atom, which will inevitably result in an increase of energy emanating from the Sun.

It also explains the sudden drop in electron flux.
Note that there is no solar activity that explains the increase in proton density, and kudos to the poster who noticed.

Thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18342848
Canada
12/15/2012 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
AA I think you're gonna be very depressed come the 22nd when you see TPTB are still here going strong.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
12/15/2012 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

The only thing you've proven is that you are dangerously obsessed and should be in a psychiatric ward.

Because I post counter to you on a message board? That's silly.

If I were following you around your town, watching you with binoculars, parking outside your house all night, or calling you repeatedly on your phone and breathing heavily, you might have something. But the fact that I post counter to you, and that you can't address any of my points rationally is merely demonstrating the weakness in your own ideas, and doesn't prove anything about me whatsoever.

None of your posts or links make any sense in the context you are using them ,

If you were truly as intelligent as you claim, you'd see they make perfect sense.

An example, you claimed the ice sheet is the lowest it has been in a million years. I ask for sources. You provide none.

Another example, you claim Hurricane Sandy is the worst storm in recorded history. I provide links demonstrating it isn't even the worst storm in the last century, as devastating as it was. Your reply is to merely throw insults, and again forget to provide and evidence supporting your claim.

My replies to your posts make perfect sense, exactly in the context I am using. Which part are you having trouble understanding?

you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT SCIENCE

Excepting that I seem to actually apply science's methods while you, to put it mildly, don't.

AND HAVE COMPLETELY FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THE MATERIAL POSTED

When I haven't understood the material, I've asked. The fact that you can't answer my questions isn't my fault. Remember, if you can't explain a subject to someone age eight, then YOU don't understand it.

Now from whom could I have picked up such an absurd statement...?

,and you seem to have a personal issue with me.

Well, you tend to be a dick toward people. But that's got nothing to do with whether you're right or not.

And you're not.

Less than a week to go.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/15/2012 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28364063

You've been watching too much TV and reading to much "official" information.

Blow it out your ass, dickhead.

What I find just a bit aggravating is anonymous assholes like you blowing off their mouths without a damned thing at stake, and having no way to have the personal satisfaction of saying " I told you so" if I am right.

I guess my satisfaction will come in knowing the majority of you are packed under ground together without a single decent person worthy of life present to feed off of, all you will have is yourselves, any slaves will revolt , it's in the genetics..

Within weeks the infighting of the 'chosen ones' will result in violence amongst themselves as they jockey for power and position, without a doubt. I think as I have said before that this will be the actual hell.

Have fun now.

I do admit it gives me some satisfaction that your twisted badly thought out sci-fi fantasies aren't coming to pass.

Brrrrrrr, man.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/15/2012 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

oops, it was page 331, this one:
Thread: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED! (Page 331)

where you were publicly outed agent 7444......the previous link also highlighted your 'shill outing'

I still don't understand how the post you are referring to proves that I'm a shill. I also find it amusing that you don't talk about the content of said post at all, nor how it demolished several of IDW/AA's claims, and showed how little he has looked into what he claims to be an expert in.

Tell me, when the Sun rises on the 22nd, and all is (relatively) normal in the world, and the internet is still here and 90 percent of humanity isn't in the process of being wiped out, what will you think then? And does the fact that my predictions were correct while IDW/AA's weren't count for anything with you? Why or why not?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/15/2012 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Better reference it fast. According to IDW, the Internet should have already broken down, and the nukes should be flying.

Research a bit into IDW/AA before taking him at face value. Just friendly advice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30031739
South Korea
12/16/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Better reference it fast. According to IDW, the Internet should have already broken down, and the nukes should be flying.

Research a bit into IDW/AA before taking him at face value. Just friendly advice.

AN DO TELL US, WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE A STALKER?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/16/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30031739

Well, Wait another 5 days and see then.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
12/16/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well, Wait another 5 days and see then.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18342848

I think I'll rather say this now, because I don't think I'll get a chance to then:

fuck agent 4 and fuck mexico man and fuck that dan brown gay fag boy and fuck the indian man, and let's see...? oh yeah, fuck you!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/16/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's an awful lot of anger. Life not going so well lately?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/16/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why won't you get a chance to then? You going somewhere after the 21st?
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
12/16/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's an awful lot of anger. Life not going so well lately?

It's going great. Just that certain souls will soon experience ultimate righteous indignation, so I'm just giving you a little taste of your future.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
12/16/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why won't you get a chance to then? You going somewhere after the 21st?

LOL what a stupid question.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

See, that's among the big differences between IDW and myself.

I don't ask you to believe anything. Not a single thing.

I cite sources, and explain exactly how I come to my provisional conclusions. With the links I give, anyone can see my chain of reasoning step by step. I can even tell you what evidence it would take for me to change my mind.

IDW, on the other hand, asks you to take his word for his claims, and any evidence to the contrary us automatically categorized as doctored or forged. He does not show his work, and when challenged about his own claims balks. His erroneous claims about the Windows Calculator, and supposed Selectively Visible Posts at GLP come to mind, among other erroneous claims of his.

He bends the evidence (or ignores it altogether) to suit his conclusions. I tailor my conclusions to fit the evidence.

Do you see the difference?

And, on the 22nd, when the internet is still functioning and there hasn't been a natural event cleansing the world of 90 percent of humanity, atom bombs are not flying about and my conclusions are verified while IDW's are falsified despite the supposed huge odds against my being correct, will you be back to apologize for your apparent rudeness?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30147583
United Kingdom
12/17/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

**snipped**

you have posted around 500 posts on this thread about absolutely nothing....fook all...
man you are a complete t1t.....

now shill off ffs...goaway
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/17/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

**snipped**

you have posted around 500 posts on this thread about absolutely nothing....fook all...
man you are a complete t1t.....

now shill off ffs...goaway
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30147583

Actually, what he posted made perfect sense. It's as if you didn't even read it, just decided to make a decision based on your biases.

GLP