Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,361 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 145,821
Pageviews Today: 248,731Threads Today: 96Posts Today: 1,731
02:31 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!

Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18342848
Canada
12/17/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
In any case, only 4 days to wait now. Hope not too many of you fellows did anything silly like go out on a limb and tell everyone you know the world is going to end on that date. You're going to look extremely foolish if so.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/17/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
I would wager most are cowardly enough here that no, no one will be apologizing on the 22nd. They will find a way instead to twist the information and come up with some sort of reasoning why it didn't happen and never admit being wrong.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/17/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's an awful lot of anger. Life not going so well lately?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18342848

It's going great. Just that certain souls will soon experience ultimate righteous indignation, so I'm just giving you a little taste of your future.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30031739

Righteous Indignation for disagreeing with you on a message board. Well I'm quite glad the world doesn't actually conform to your fantasy where anyone disagreeing with you is smited down.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
12/17/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Better reference it fast. According to IDW, the Internet should have already broken down, and the nukes should be flying.

Research a bit into IDW/AA before taking him at face value. Just friendly advice.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444

AN DO TELL US, WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE A STALKER?

See, that's among the big differences between IDW and myself.

I don't ask you to believe anything. Not a single thing.
**snipped**

you have posted around 500 posts on this thread about absolutely nothing....fook all...
man you are a complete t1t.....

now shill off ffs...goaway
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30147583

On the contrary.

I have posted about 160 times over the last year in this thread. Hardly overwhelming, given the total replies on this thread is over 10,200. About the same percentage as IDW says he has of being wrong - roughly 1.5%. Ironic.

You just don't like what I have to say, but have no logical response, or you'd make it. I have posted questions and criticisms of the ideas presented, and that they appear to be wanting, and why. If you have a way to logically disagree with that, or a problem with my methodology, spell it out.

Otherwise, I can only provisionally conclude that you have no way of dealing with my logic, which is why you resort to ad hominems and other silly fallacious attacks.

In the meantime, my points stand.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would wager most are cowardly enough here that no, no one will be apologizing on the 22nd. They will find a way instead to twist the information and come up with some sort of reasoning why it didn't happen and never admit being wrong.

No bet.
Anonymous Astrophysicist
User ID: 1109845
United States
12/17/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

**snipped**

you have posted around 500 posts on this thread about absolutely nothing....fook all...

Actually, what he posted made perfect sense. It's as if you didn't even read it, just decided to make a decision based on your biases.

It makes sense if you have a biased agenda and are in league with him. he is a known government agent and internet stalker, a criminal.
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
12/17/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Don't count on me being wrong. You're jumping the gun there, boy/
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
12/17/2012 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.n3kl.org]

The above referenced data is false. The proton flux readings have been drawn in at a normal level as have the electron flux readings. The reading DO NOT MATCH previous readings fro the same time period from this same source.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

**snipped**

Actually, what he posted made perfect sense. It's as if you didn't even read it, just decided to make a decision based on your biases.

It makes sense if you have a biased agenda and are in league with him. he is a known government agent and internet stalker, a criminal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist 1109845

Three ad hominems and a claim made in spite of contrary evidence, exactly as I spelled out at the beginning of this very page.

I'll say this for IDW/AA: he's consistent.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30205771
South Korea
12/18/2012 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you for your perserverence with this thread. If it makes you feel better, just say "you're an idiot" to the folks who are paid to harass you then go right on doing what you were doing. Thanks for getting all this info out. I found this thread just today. I have a lot of reading to catch up on. Be assured, if it is as good as I think it will be, I will reference it in the future. Your perserverance might save more lives than you might imagine . God bless.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29910948

Better reference it fast. According to IDW, the Internet should have already broken down, and the nukes should be flying.

Research a bit into IDW/AA before taking him at face value. Just friendly advice.

I cite sources, and explain exactly how I come to my provisional conclusions. With the links I give, anyone can see my chain of reasoning step by step. I can even tell you what evidence it would take for me to change my mind.

IDW, on the other hand, asks you to take his word for his claims, and any evidence to the contrary us automatically categorized as doctored or forged. He does not show his work, and when challenged about his own claims balks. His erroneous claims about the Windows Calculator, and supposed Selectively Visible Posts at GLP come to mind, among other erroneous claims of his.

He bends the evidence (or ignores it altogether) to suit his conclusions. I tailor my conclusions to fit the evidence.

Do you see the difference?

And, on the 22nd, when the internet is still functioning and there hasn't been a natural event cleansing the world of 90 percent of humanity, atom bombs are not flying about and my conclusions are verified while IDW's are falsified despite the supposed huge odds against my being correct, will you be back to apologize for your apparent rudeness?

Yes, that's one Fundamental difference between him and you. You are a follower while he is a Leader. Links to others' work means you have no original brilliant ideas of your own, instead having to rely on the accepted MS views of others.

The other fundamental difference is that you are an evil man. You've had lots of time in your stalkerish ways to fine-tune your justifications at pen's end, and while it may convince yourself and other simple naive folk, it's still complete and utter bs. I won't need to apologize to anybody, but if I did, it wouldn't be to you because I have no respect for you whatsoever.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30212110
United Kingdom
12/18/2012 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

I cite sources, and explain exactly how I come to my provisional conclusions. With the links I give, anyone can see my chain of reasoning step by step. I can even tell you what evidence it would take for me to change my mind.

IDW, on the other hand, asks you to take his word for his claims, and any evidence to the contrary us automatically categorized as doctored or forged. He does not show his work, and when challenged about his own claims balks. His erroneous claims about the Windows Calculator, and supposed Selectively Visible Posts at GLP come to mind, among other erroneous claims of his.

He bends the evidence (or ignores it altogether) to suit his conclusions. I tailor my conclusions to fit the evidence.

And, on the 22nd, when the internet is still functioning and there hasn't been a natural event cleansing the world of 90 percent of humanity, atom bombs are not flying about and my conclusions are verified while IDW's are falsified despite the supposed huge odds against my being correct, will you be back to apologize for your apparent rudeness?

Yes, that's one Fundamental difference between him and you. You are a follower while he is a Leader. Links to others' work means you have no original brilliant ideas of your own, instead having to rely on the accepted MS views of others.

The other fundamental difference is that you are an evil man. You've had lots of time in your stalkerish ways to fine-tune your justifications at pen's end, and while it may convince yourself and other simple naive folk, it's still complete and utter bs. I won't need to apologize to anybody, but if I did, it wouldn't be to you because I have no respect for you whatsoever.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30205771

spot-on.....
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2012 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Your vitriol is silly. Science builds on what has come before, or it carefully modifies what has come before with better evidence. IDW's ideas do none of this.

As to your follower/leader thing -- what, exactly, are you doing, then?

The other fundamental difference is that you are an evil man. You've had lots of time in your stalkerish ways to fine-tune your justifications at pen's end, and while it may convince yourself and other simple naive folk, it's still complete and utter bs.

Sigh. Such melodrama. What evidence do you have that I am evil? What in my behavior do you consider 'stalkerish?' And be careful how you answer -- it may just be that I have examples of IDW acting the very same way his very own self...

I won't need to apologize to anybody, but if I did, it wouldn't be to you because I have no respect for you whatsoever.

Your respect for me is irrelevant. What is relevant is which idea better describes reality.

IDW/A.A's doesn't. Simple as that. I am sorry that upsets you so.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/18/2012 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Your vitriol is silly. Science builds on what has come before, or it carefully modifies what has come before with better evidence. IDW's ideas do none of this.

The other fundamental difference is that you are an evil man. You've had lots of time in your stalkerish ways to fine-tune your justifications at pen's end, and while it may convince yourself and other simple naive folk, it's still complete and utter bs.

Sigh. Such melodrama. What evidence do you have that I am evil? What in my behavior do you consider 'stalkerish?' And be careful how you answer -- it may just be that I have examples of IDW acting the very same way his very own self...

I won't need to apologize to anybody, but if I did, it wouldn't be to you because I have no respect for you whatsoever.

Your respect for me is irrelevant. What is relevant is which idea better describes reality.

just how many people are you agent 74444?
you appear to be available almost 24 hours every day.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2012 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

spot-on.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30212110

Yet another ad hominem. You both seem to have learned from IDW/A.A well -- except it was all the wrong lessons.

Oh, well. You'll continue to resort to the same fallacious arguments after the 22nd, too -- demonstrating you are not thinking rationally about IDW/A.A or his ideas, and are far too emotional about them.

Pity. The inability to learn is the saddest in the human condition.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2012 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not even close. I'm just 74444 -- I have no way to change my IP, so I'm stuck with the number, and have been for years. You usually only see from a few posts, to maybe a dozen in any given couple of days -- hardly super-prolific by GLP standards.

I'm just a single person, fairly average, who has disagreed with a number of IDW's ideas for a long time. That's all.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/18/2012 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not even close. I'm just 74444 -- I have no way to change my IP, so I'm stuck with the number, and have been for years. You usually only see from a few posts, to maybe a dozen in any given couple of days -- hardly super-prolific by GLP standards.

I'm just a single person, fairly average, who has disagreed with a number of IDW's ideas for a long time. That's all.

what time is it now in your part of the US?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2012 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why do you wish to know?
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/18/2012 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why do you wish to know?

why wouldn't you answer a simple question like that?
it's 8.33am in the UK where I live......
I have nothing to hide.....

you seem available almost 24 hours a day
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26263523
United States
12/18/2012 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Looks like I upset YOU rather, and so you Had to resort to banning. You won't win though, in the end. At least as far as Little Ole me is concerned, I'm not Stalking ANYBODY. But I might stalk you, if you keep Pissing me off with the Bans. But no, there's simply no Time left. And so no need. Since you're an Evil man, you'll be taken care of nicely automatically by the creator.

Sorry that I just spoiled your day/night, since you tried to make sure I wouldn't reply. So childish that when a bona-fide shill loses, he throws a temper-tantrum and gets the other person shut-up. To also give the appearance that he's one or had the Final say. Think again, Simple- Minded Stalker Evil Man.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17295613
United States
12/18/2012 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ah, I have finally deciphered this thread. It is an illustration of the Yin & Yang, using modern apocolypse theory as its bedrock. On the one hand, an explosive, hot tempered, foul mouthed pretender who spews prognostications without any verifiable supporting evidence (AA/IDW/RH). On the other, a logical, cool, collected pragmatist who saliently challenges the usupported claims (Agent 74444). Such entertaining bantor.

Please wake me up when its over so we can get on to the REAL DOOM. (financial collapse, resource depletion, societal moral decay, Corporatocracy (aka, Oligarchy), erosion of 'inalienable' rights, evironmental destruction, profiterring warmongering, erosion of family structure, genetically modified food, impending global fascist state...) Need I go on.
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
12/18/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ah, I have finally deciphered this thread. It is an illustration of the Yin & Yang, using modern apocolypse theory as its bedrock. On the one hand, an explosive, hot tempered, foul mouthed pretender who spews prognostications without any verifiable supporting evidence (AA/IDW/RH). On the other, a logical, cool, collected pragmatist who saliently challenges the usupported claims (Agent 74444). Such entertaining bantor.

Please wake me up when its over so we can get on to the REAL DOOM. (financial collapse, resource depletion, societal moral decay, Corporatocracy (aka, Oligarchy), erosion of 'inalienable' rights, evironmental destruction, profiterring warmongering, erosion of family structure, genetically modified food, impending global fascist state...) Need I go on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17295613

I hope not, you should go back to school and learn to spell, the gov is scraping the bottom of the barrel hiring drug addicts off the street. I wouldn't doubt it if you are a parolee paid in crack.
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
12/18/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Three more days and a giant coronal hole the shape of an isosceles triangle has appeared on the Sun. The Navy's fleets have been recalled by the President and we are seeing across the board censorship of all apace weather data,

We can only guess what the proton flux and electron flux values are, they won't try to hide the geo magnetic data because it can be measured by anyone from the surface, also keep an eye on the Sun visually with welding lenses.

The emission will be from this persistent triangle.

Three days to go.
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
12/18/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to openly chastise and rebuke my critics who claim I have not supplied supporting data. read the fucking thread, they're goddamned liars.
Da fuq

User ID: 16258666
United States
12/18/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Three more days and a giant coronal hole the shape of an isosceles triangle has appeared on the Sun. The Navy's fleets have been recalled by the President and we are seeing across the board censorship of all apace weather data,

We can only guess what the proton flux and electron flux values are, they won't try to hide the geo magnetic data because it can be measured by anyone from the surface, also keep an eye on the Sun visually with welding lenses.

The emission will be from this persistent triangle.

Three days to go.

Is that why they are censoring data for today and the 19th? why not the 20th and 21st as well?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17295613
United States
12/18/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17295613

I hope not, you should go back to school and learn to spell, the gov is scraping the bottom of the barrel hiring drug addicts off the street. I wouldn't doubt it if you are a parolee paid in crack.

So I didn't spell check, whatever. I'm sure you've never misspelled any words in your posts. What have you to gain from this charade? Why are you wasting time monitoring this thread, when you should be out enjoying the last days of your life (according to you)? And for the record, (not that you'll believe me) I'm not employed by the 'gubment' (intentional misspelling), nor ever wish to be. Not my cup of tea. I like to think for myself thank you very much.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Looks like I upset YOU rather, and so you Had to resort to banning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26263523

I have no power to ban here, and on a personal note wish they wouldn't be so ban happy at this site.

You won't win though, in the end.

All that has to happen for me to "win" is that the Internet still be here, my still being able to post, and the world pretty much continuing after the 22nd, proving exactly what IDW/A.A's 98.5% certainty of anything is actually worth.

At least as far as Little Ole me is concerned, I'm not Stalking ANYBODY. But I might stalk you, if you keep Pissing me off with the Bans. But no, there's simply no Time left. And so no need.

Again, I have no power over banning here at GLP whatsoever.

Since you're an Evil man, you'll be taken care of nicely automatically by the creator.

Your religious beliefs aside -- other than challenging your claims (doggedly, I admit) what evidence do you have that I am evil?

Sorry that I just spoiled your day/night, since you tried to make sure I wouldn't reply.

Again, on the contrary: I definitely want you and IDW/A.A around up until and after the 22nd, because I fully anticipate the crow you are both going to have to eat. It won't be the first time for IDW/A.A at GLP.

So childish that when a bona-fide shill loses, he throws a temper-tantrum and gets the other person shut-up. To also give the appearance that he's one or had the Final say. Think again, Simple- Minded Stalker Evil Man.

Hm. I don't think I have ever thrown a temper tantrum
online -- particularly over such a silly subject. Perhaps that is evidence you might accept that I am not a 'bona-fide shill' after all?

Yet, somehow, I doubt you'll accept that. Ah, well.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to openly chastise and rebuke my critics who claim I have not supplied supporting data. read the fucking thread, they're goddamned liars.

Your "supporting data" has been to link to pages that show you are wrong, and then accuse them of lying.

That's not supporting data.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30238953
Poland
12/18/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have no power to ban here, and on a personal note wish they wouldn't be so ban happy at this site.

All that has to happen for me to "win" is that the Internet still be here, my still being able to post, and the world pretty much continuing after the 22nd, proving exactly what IDW/A.A's 98.5% certainty of anything is actually worth.

At least as far as Little Ole me is concerned, I'm not Stalking ANYBODY. But I might stalk you, if you keep Pissing me off with the Bans. But no, there's simply no Time left. And so no need.

Since you're an Evil man, you'll be taken care of nicely automatically by the creator.

Your religious beliefs aside -- other than challenging your claims (doggedly, I admit) what evidence do you have that I am evil?

Sorry that I just spoiled your day/night, since you tried to make sure I wouldn't reply.

Again, on the contrary: I definitely want you and IDW/A.A around up until and after the 22nd, because I fully anticipate the crow you are both going to have to eat. It won't be the first time for IDW/A.A at GLP.

So childish that when a bona-fide shill loses, he throws a temper-tantrum and gets the other person shut-up. To also give the appearance that he's one or had the Final say. Think again, Simple- Minded Stalker Evil Man.

online -- particularly over such a silly subject. Perhaps that is evidence you might accept that I am not a 'bona-fide shill' after all?

IDK how AA has put up with you for so long. If it had been me, you'd have driven me insane with your inane posts a long, long time ago.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

IDK how AA has put up with you for so long. If it had been me, you'd have driven me insane with your inane posts a long, long time ago.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30238953

Why? I remain polite, I ask questions specifically related to the subject, I resist fallacious arguments, and point out apparent flaws in A.A's reasoning, as well as evidence that appears contrary to his claims, which I keep careful track of.

What's insane is that not more discourse takes place that way, and all the emotional reactions that get bandied hereabouts that accomplish so little.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30239778
Romania
12/18/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30238953

Why? I remain polite, I ask questions specifically related to the subject, I resist fallacious arguments, and point out apparent flaws in A.A's reasoning, as well as evidence that appears contrary to his claims, which I keep careful track of.

What's insane is that not more discourse takes place that way, and all the emotional reactions that get bandied hereabouts that accomplish so little.

Funny how the Roxy-P's I use to try and reply to you since you banned me are instantly detected and added to the forbidden list. no, there's not an agenda to keep AA's words under wraps. Sure.

I was reading one of the mystery novels of Agatha Christie last week and one of the genius descriptions of a character had that they resembled an old fattened hawk I think it was. That's the way I see you now. I used to think you were a man, but I think rather you're a kindly old lady of the grandma type that we'd think nothing of at first glance. But those old birds have a history, as do you.

And now if you'll excuse me, I think I'm going to go outside and shoot myself is my head as I can bear your inane drivel no longer, and not many can do that to my state of mind, so congrats mama bird.

GLP