Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,020 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,515,684
Pageviews Today: 2,519,291Threads Today: 1,006Posts Today: 17,947
11:29 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!

Thread Locked 
Anonymous Astrophysicist
User ID: 1110832
United States
02/27/2013 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
BTW AA, since you're so informed on many diverse matters, what do you think of this:

Reptilians are altering our DNA using sound waves from our car tires. The reptilians cut grooves into sections of concrete pavement. When our tires roll over the grooves, vibrations occur in the tread and air within the tire. These specific sound frequencies radiating from the tires alters our DNA. It's time to wake up and open your ears.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34951200

Quoting: BS Smeller

Groves are not "cut' into the concrete, first of all and the purpose is to prevent a buildup of water on the roadway, increasing traction during heavy rain events and eliminating a phenomenon known as hydroplaning. Anyone who lives near these kind of highways can confirm it does indeed induce a very unnerving sound that wears you down after a while and it definitely increases tire wear.

I have such a highway approximately 700 yards from my home and the sound is nearly continuous whereas before they made the new roadway you couldn't hardly hear traffic in the back yard. I which they hadn't done it. Since the speed of the vehicle would determine the frequency of the sound I see little chance it is some intentional attempt to "alter dna" but I do know it is very aggravating and is probably responsible for the dramatic increase in road rage in recent years.
Anonymous Astrophysicist
User ID: 1110832
United States
02/27/2013 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
Seems this thread got trolled away!
 Quoting: alteredstate

Yep. Pack of raging hyenas.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35188162

Well it's hard not to laugh at OP; he demands evidence and then refuses to look at it when it's presented.
 Quoting: Dr. Astro

What you presented is not evidence, it is simply a half baked production by an incompetent troll.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
02/27/2013 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
And if I find texts predicting the upcoming Solar and Lunar eclipses, how far in the past do they have to be from for you to admit your error?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444

I didn't say to find texts predicting eclipses many years in advance, I know they exist. I said to show the calculations made prior to 1975 which predict an eclipse on a particular date.
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist 1270944

Well -- do transits count? After all one of the reasons Captain Cook was sent to the Pacific was to observe the Venus transit -- and they knew of that more than a century in advance. Likewise, the two Venus transits we just had were mentioned in texts circa Benjamin Franklin.

If transits can be predicted centuries in advance, why not eclipses? They're the same thing, just different objects.
#Geomagnetic_Storm#

User ID: 1426914
United States
02/27/2013 12:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
CreepyJapanesePo
Geoshill

Link to my Gaming Channel….
[link to m.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/27/2013 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
The burden of proof is not on the debunker to prove you're full of shit , not in science. The burden of proof is ALL ON YOU to PROVE your claims.

I will quote this back to you every time you fail to prove your claims from now on.

For example: the burden of proof is on you to prove the Moon is moving in any unusual or traditionally unpredicted ways, as you claim.

Prove it. A step by step experiment, or furnish the old texts that show eclipses happening differently than they are happening this year.

I shan't hold my breath.
Menow
User ID: 35275376
United States
02/27/2013 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yep. Pack of raging hyenas.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35188162

Well it's hard not to laugh at OP; he demands evidence and then refuses to look at it when it's presented.
 Quoting: Dr. Astro

What you presented is not evidence, it is simply a half baked production by an incompetent troll.
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist 1110832

Funny how you formed that opinion while admitting to not even looking at what he presented. Hilarious!
Menow
User ID: 35275376
United States
02/27/2013 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I didn't say to find texts predicting eclipses many years in advance, I know they exist. I said to show the calculations made prior to 1975 which predict an eclipse on a particular date.

So your position is that they couldn't have predicted eclipses, while at the same time you agree that they DID predict them?

This whole calendar "problem" you tout is just silly. Astronomy predictions are precise due to the precise nature of the motions of the heavens. The calendar is adjusted, periodically, in fairly gross increments, but all that does is to designate a specific, agreed-to, "date" on which an event is predicted to take place. There is no effect on anything but what we call that "date" in the future.
BS Smeller

User ID: 17295613
United States
02/27/2013 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
BTW AA, since you're so informed on many diverse matters, what do you think of this:

Reptilians are altering our DNA using sound waves from our car tires. The reptilians cut grooves into sections of concrete pavement. When our tires roll over the grooves, vibrations occur in the tread and air within the tire. These specific sound frequencies radiating from the tires alters our DNA. It's time to wake up and open your ears.

Groves are not "cut' into the concrete, first of all and the purpose is to prevent a buildup of water on the roadway, increasing traction during heavy rain events and eliminating a phenomenon known as hydroplaning. Anyone who lives near these kind of highways can confirm it does indeed induce a very unnerving sound that wears you down after a while and it definitely increases tire wear.

I have such a highway approximately 700 yards from my home and the sound is nearly continuous whereas before they made the new roadway you couldn't hardly hear traffic in the back yard. I which they hadn't done it. Since the speed of the vehicle would determine the frequency of the sound I see little chance it is some intentional attempt to "alter dna" but I do know it is very aggravating and is probably responsible for the dramatic increase in road rage in recent years.

Thx for that, but it was posted for humor. I know why grooves are in concrete (not just highways, but airport runways as well).
BKK
-----------------------
"A God of the Gaps is assigned
responsibility for what we do not yet understand." Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8620349
United States
02/27/2013 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Groves are not "cut' into the concrete

lol

How do you think the groves get there dipshit?

diamond saws??

duh

@1:21

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16231213
Australia
02/27/2013 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

lol

diamond saws??

duh

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8620349

Actually Transverse tining can be done a number of ways,the main way would be using a tining device,kind of a big rake,used before the concrete has set.
I which they hadn't done it. Since the speed of the vehicle would determine the frequency of the sound

Say what "You which" ?

Noise from transverse tined textured roads
depend more on tine spacing, depth, and width then car speed
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 30047168
United States
02/27/2013 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
The ONLY thing that 'SMELLS' around here is ASS tro !
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35142516

Ah, did you get your feelings hurt because he pointed out how wrong you are?
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
#Geomagnetic_Storm#

User ID: 25629518
United States
02/27/2013 08:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
IDW is still posting? Shit!
Geoshill

Circuit Breaker

United States
02/27/2013 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not quite, it seems the people you work for are more concerned with the remote possibility that they might get me to slip up and post something they can use but they are pissing in the wind.

Not really because you haven't gotten anything right. And where's the evidence showing that ANYONE is paid to be here? You keep making the claim so you MUST have something to back that up with, right?

I know the date and time that you seek, but you are not to know it.

Yeah, we have a name for that condition - it's called Nancy Lieder Syndrome. It's a condition where a person believes they have some special knowledge but refuse to share it. In the case of Nancy Lieder it's the "pole shift" she's been yammering about for over 10 years.

Have a nice day. and remember this, I NEVER lie

Yes, you do - you've claimed that numerous people on this thread are paid to do so. You have yet to prove it. Until you do, it remains only a claim and a lie.

Have a nice day.
Circuit Breaker

United States
02/27/2013 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are using at least two socks on this thread alone. 'elemental' is one of them

Prove it - otherwise, you're lying. You know - that thing you say you never do.
Circuit Breaker

United States
02/27/2013 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
You realize you just admitted that you are working in concert with ASStroll, right?

Evasion duly noted.
Circuit Breaker

United States
02/27/2013 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why am I being gang stalked by several trolls if I am just posting horseshit?

Seems a waste of time and taxpayers money to me.

Because some of us have been reading through the thread and have grown annoyed with your refusal to support anything you say.
Circuit Breaker

United States
02/27/2013 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wrong, I am here to reveal truths,

Let us know when you start.
Circuit Breaker

United States
02/27/2013 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Go back to Phil the fags forum where you belong, all of you.
You're all a bunch of lying moral degenerates.

Name calling and evasion duly noted.
CleverMoniker
User ID: 33226516
Canada
02/27/2013 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
If anyone here doubts that Anonymous Astrophysicist is an utter loon, I would point them to the exchange contained within this thread whereby he revealed that he has the power to smite people with his thoughts lol.

AA is a prime example of what happens when you attend the University of Google as your primary source of education. Add in a dash of paranoid schizophrenia, and voila.

Though don't say this to his face unless you are 100% positive he can't kill you with his mind...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1015670
United States
02/27/2013 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
If anyone here doubts that Anonymous Astrophysicist is an utter loon, I would point them to the exchange contained within this thread whereby he revealed that he has the power to smite people with his thoughts lol.

AA is a prime example of what happens when you attend the University of Google as your primary source of education. Add in a dash of paranoid schizophrenia, and voila.

Though don't say this to his face unless you are 100% positive he can't kill you with his mind...
 Quoting: CleverMoniker 33226516

He can't use his mind for THINKING!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8620349
United States
02/27/2013 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

lol

diamond saws??

duh

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8620349

Actually Transverse tining can be done a number of ways,the main way would be using a tining device,kind of a big rake,used before the concrete has set.
I which they hadn't done it. Since the speed of the vehicle would determine the frequency of the sound

Say what "You which" ?

Noise from transverse tined textured roads
depend more on tine spacing, depth, and width then car speed
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16231213

Check out the pictures. Your method does not make grooves.

[link to www.pavement.com]

Transverse Tine

Achieved by a mechanical device equipped with a tining head (metal rake) that moves laterally across the width of the paving surface. (A hand tool is sufficient on smaller areas.) Optimal dimensions are: random tine spacing 10 to 40-mm (1/2 to 1-1/2 in.) with no more than 50% above 25 mm (1 in.), 3-6 mm (1/8-1/4 in.) tine depth, and 3 mm (1/8 in.) tine width. Skewing (as shown) has been found to reduce tire/road noise.

Diamond Groove

Grooves sawed into surface longitudinally for highways and transversely for airports. Made by same equipment for diamond grinding. Typically, the grooves are 6 mm (1/4 in.) deep, 3 mm (1/8 in.) wide and spaced 20 mm (3/4 in.) apart. On airports grooves are 6 mm (1/4 in.) deep, 6 mm (1/4 in.) wide and spaced 40 mm (1-1/2 in.) apart.
Circuit Breaker

United States
02/28/2013 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yep, and the OP was the troll.
Circuit Breaker

United States
02/28/2013 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Then prove that. Present something showing how the calculations don't work. Thus far, you've done everything you can to avoid doing so.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34814542
United States
02/28/2013 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Then prove that. Present something showing how the calculations don't work. Thus far, you've done everything you can to avoid doing so.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

Well considering he admitted to not even looking at the videos presented, I am not sure how he came to that conclusion.

It is another case of 'my way or the highway'. How people like the OP manage to get others to believe their nonesense is beyond me.
Menow
User ID: 636186
United States
02/28/2013 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well considering he admitted to not even looking at the videos presented, I am not sure how he came to that conclusion.

It is another case of 'my way or the highway'. How people like the OP manage to get others to believe their nonesense is beyond me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34814542

I know exactly how they get people to believe it. My understanding comes from having watched Nancy Lieder's tricks over the years. All they have to do is appeal to people's belief in conspiracy. Then you portray all opposition to the supposed "truths" as being just part of a grand conspiracy. It works best if you spout something truly outrageous about a subject where the public is not well-informed. Then, when lots of people who are educated about things like astronomy say that it's stupidly wrong, you portray that response as a "shrill (or shill) attack" and build on that, never admitting to being wrong about anything, ever, unless it is to pretend that you are honest about "mistakes". Then you repeat and build on that over and over and over and over again.

Whether intentional or not, this is how they do it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26853356
United States
02/28/2013 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

I know exactly how they get people to believe it. My understanding comes from having watched Nancy Lieder's tricks over the years. All they have to do is appeal to people's belief in conspiracy. Then you portray all opposition to the supposed "truths" as being just part of a grand conspiracy. It works best if you spout something truly outrageous about a subject where the public is not well-informed. Then, when lots of people who are educated about things like astronomy say that it's stupidly wrong, you portray that response as a "shrill (or shill) attack" and build on that, never admitting to being wrong about anything, ever, unless it is to pretend that you are honest about "mistakes". Then you repeat and build on that over and over and over and over again.

Quoting: Menow 636186

Yes I have seen that happen, I've been called a shill many times. I just can't understand the nature of some people, to want to believe in something so desperately, that they become the highest order of gullible.
Menow
User ID: 636186
United States
02/28/2013 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Menow 636186

Yes I have seen that happen, I've been called a shill many times. I just can't understand the nature of some people, to want to believe in something so desperately, that they become the highest order of gullible.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26853356

Yes, and then they imply that simply because "so many" people are saying that something is wrong, that it must be right, simply because of the opposition to it. You can see it on this very thread, where AA says that if he was just a nut-job, no one would bother to say he is wrong. Fact is, he *IS* just a deluded nut-job, but a lot of people who can't understand the science involved or parse logical arguments think there is some sort of stalemate.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/01/2013 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I noticed IDW/A.A posting on other more political threads.

Tell me, IDW/A.A, if the great cleansing is coming before January, as you espouse, why does any political subject matter? Civilization, along with 90% of us, are due to be wiped out -- so who cares who's running the show at that point?

Unless, of course, you *don't* believe what you espouse.

The burden of proof is not on the debunker to prove you're full of shit , not in science. The burden of proof is ALL ON YOU to PROVE your claims.

I will quote this back to you every time you fail to prove your claims from now on.

For example: the burden of proof is on you to PROVE the Moon is moving in any unusual or traditionally unpredicted ways, as YOU claim.

Prove it. A step by step experiment, or furnish the old texts that show eclipses happening differently than they are happening this year.

I shall continue not holding my breath.
CleverMoniker
User ID: 33226516
Canada
03/01/2013 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tell me, IDW/A.A, if the great cleansing is coming before January, as you espouse, why does any political subject matter? Civilization, along with 90% of us, are due to be wiped out -- so who cares who's running the show at that point?

Unless, of course, you *don't* believe what you espouse.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444

Of course he doesn't believe it. He's a sad little wanna-be, hurling his feces at the scientific community out of bitterness and jealousy.
#Geomagnetic_Storm#

User ID: 1426914
United States
03/01/2013 03:23 AM

Report Abusive Post
What happened to IDW? He seems nonexistent now... lmao
Geoshill

GLP