Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,113 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 873,383
Pageviews Today: 1,187,713Threads Today: 330Posts Today: 5,284
10:04 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!

Thread Locked 
Plasmare

User ID: 1443244
Australia
01/30/2012 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
A Carrington event will happen again. I would bet my last dollar on that. That type of event WOULD shut this world down faster than a fart in a phone booth. When is the question. They can only guess. And "they" might have precursor warnings from the sun. The question is will "they" know. I don't think so. Mankind is still too stupid to understand that the sun drives our climate. The sun drives everything. We would not be here if it was not for the sun. Period!
 Quoting: Divet Digger

And what drives the sun? The sun is part of the galactic neighbourhood. If people understand that there are forces outside the heliosphere that act on the sun and influence it, they can easily predict what and when it will happen. Or maybe they already do. The solar system has a climate and weather, just as Earth has a climate and weather. Any change above will be reflected in changes below. Focusing on the sun will only lead to blindness and ignorance of the real issue.

The carrington flare was just a minor burp to what has happened before in the past and the sun was not always responsible for those events. Look at ancient petroglyphs. Records in antiquity of events much greater than we've ever seen or experienced by several orders of magnitude. And I'm not talking about some comet or asteroid or mystical planet.

Last Edited by Plasmare on 01/30/2012 03:22 AM
Divet Digger

User ID: 9853058
United States
01/30/2012 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
A Carrington event will happen again. I would bet my last dollar on that. That type of event WOULD shut this world down faster than a fart in a phone booth. When is the question. They can only guess. And "they" might have precursor warnings from the sun. The question is will "they" know. I don't think so. Mankind is still too stupid to understand that the sun drives our climate. The sun drives everything. We would not be here if it was not for the sun. Period!
 Quoting: Divet Digger

And what drives the sun? The sun is part of the galactic neighbourhood. If people understand that there are forces outside the heliosphere that act on the sun and influence it, they can easily predict what and when it will happen. Or maybe they already do. The solar system has a climate and weather, just as Earth has a climate and weather. Any change above will be reflected in changes below. Focusing on the sun will only lead to blindness and ignorance of the real issue.
 Quoting: Plasmare

I understand what you are saying. We are apart of a much larger picture than what anyone would even care to understand. Our solar system. Our part of the local arm of our spiral home the Milky Way. The Local Group of Galaxies we are in,which includes the Andromeda Galaxy, which is coming right at us...We can go on and on. The fact is we have no control over any of it. We are just along for the ride. So enjoy while you can. Because it could all end at any given moment. Cosmic or manmade. That is the truth of the matter. We have no control over it. So enjoy the show!
There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.--------- John Adams 1826
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9238369
Australia
01/30/2012 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, how do you figure this event will get humanity out of the matrix/out of the grasp of TPTB? Honestly if anyone survives it will be them. Sure their infrastructure will be down, but they'll rebuild their empire in some shape or form. Afterall they'll have stockpiled everything of value.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3891773

No wonder humanity has been devolving. Imagine Bush's genes et al being the only genes surviving. Yuk!! I wont be reincarnating into those genes for sure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9834678
Australia
01/30/2012 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Plasmare

User ID: 1443244
Australia
01/30/2012 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Aucuparia

clappa

Just tired of dealing with the lies from this person, he's not going to respond because he's a coward. It's like he's trying to spread disinformation, trying to make people distrust the hard working scientists at NASA and other institutions. To anyone who actually has any real knowledge or understanding about the subjects he tries to discuss, it's very clear that he has none. This guy and his coward friends are either sick individuals who get off on that kind of thing or there's some sort of agenda here. Because clearly he isn't here to promote any real discussions and always runs away whenever he's confronted by the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9267532
Australia
01/30/2012 04:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, how do you figure this event will get humanity out of the matrix/out of the grasp of TPTB? Honestly if anyone survives it will be them. Sure their infrastructure will be down, but they'll rebuild their empire in some shape or form. Afterall they'll have stockpiled everything of value.

No wonder humanity has been devolving.
 Quoting: Alpha Leona

Oh yay another Malthusian lunatic putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9267973
United States
01/30/2012 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
The absorption rate has been high consistently for over a week.

[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]
 Quoting: The 6th Sun

could ANYONE PLEASE REPORT ON LOSS OF CELLULAR CELL PHONE SIGNALS!
I HAVE ZERO BARS SIGNAL STRENGTH ALMOST CONTINUOUSLY, AND AM LESS THAN A HALF MILE FROM THE TOWER. signal FLUCTUATING RADICALLY, CALLS DROPPING AFTER SECONDS. occasionally REPORTING "NO SERVICE". wtf, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME i HAVE HAD CELLULAR PHONE PROBLEMS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist. 1191382

I've been having problems with my cell phone dropping calls often and so have friends I talk to. We are in Alaska. Also after I charge my battery, it doesn't stay charged long at all, this is a recent occurance and I've been thinking it's my phone.
James
User ID: 8003363
United States
01/30/2012 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
My apologies if this site was previously mentioned as a source for info....spaceweather.com....look in the archives for Jan. 28th to see info and vids of the x-class solar flare/cme from sunspot 1402 and warning of S2 class radiation storm. Thoughts on the data presented and linked by this site? Seems legit, but I don't have the knowledge, background or sources for properly vetting their data.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9712461
Australia
01/30/2012 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look at this photograph, it's the lasco c2 image. notice the particles:
[link to sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov]

For the first time in 11 years, this NOAA space weather website is not responding:
[link to www.n3kl.org]

According to what we a re seeing on the lasco c2 image, this data is falsified:
[link to www2.nict.go.jp]

The pressure should be much higher!

Normally, the position of the sun would be apparent on this graphic , usually with a low flux reading during a quiet period:
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

Again, I am absolutely positive that solar data and space weather data is being withheld and falsified, and looking at the lasso c2 image it is quite apparent there is an unusual event occurring and an intense outburst of radiation, a very severe x ray flare from a sunspot that is rotating into position to become noneffective within 5-7 days.

This turn of events does not bode well and I am absolutely certain after observing theses data spreads fro 12 years that the information is being falsified.
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist 1203458

Nothing but paranoid conspiracy theorists BS. Nothing to see here. All hype and "Tin Foil" sensationalism!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9238369
Australia
01/30/2012 05:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9267532

Why Malthusian? What I am saying is that IF all of this is true and only the elite will be saved, because they have enslaved and lied to people to collect the resources to survive they surely have the genes that lack in morals, fairness and compassion. And I would never want a vessel with those genes.

I said 'no wonder humanity is devolving' because IF anytime there is a major catastrophe, only the psychopaths that have floated to the top like turds, are the sole survivors, then future humanity will all have those psychopathic genes. Is that so hard to comprehend. I am no scientist and have nothing to add to the scientific side of this discussion and don't pretend to do so. So please CHILL OUT!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9712461
Australia
01/30/2012 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9267532

Why Malthusian? What I am saying is that IF all of this is true and only the elite will be saved, because they have enslaved and lied to people to collect the resources to survive they surely have the genes that lack in morals, fairness and compassion. And I would never want a vessel with those genes.

I said 'no wonder humanity is devolving' because IF anytime there is a major catastrophe, only the psychopaths that have floated to the top like turds, are the sole survivors, then future humanity will all have those psychopathic genes. Is that so hard to comprehend. I am no scientist and have nothing to add to the scientific side of this discussion and don't pretend to do so. So please CHILL OUT!

Gee you sure talk a lot of BS for an Aussie. Just "Un - Australian" to talk so much crap!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9834678
Australia
01/30/2012 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2674622
United States
01/30/2012 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
IT SUPPOSED TO PREDICT RADIO FREQUENCY INTERFERENCE CAUSED BY SOLAR RADIATION BUT IS AN EXCELLENT INDICATOR OF DANGEROUS SURFACE CONDITIONS... contrary TO WHAT YOU'VE READ IN YOUR OFFICIALLY APPROVED TEXTBOOK, THE ATMOSPHERE IS MUCH LESS EFFICIENT AT ABSORBING X RAYS THAN IT IS VISIBLE LIGHT, INFRARED, OR ULTRAVIOLET.,LOOK UP, CAN YOU SEE THE SUN DURING THE DAY? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SOLAR X RAY FLARES WHICH AR E MUCH HIGHER IN ENERGY DO NOT PENETRATE TO THE SURFACE CAUSING HARMFUL AND EVEN DEADLY EFFECTS>? I'LL TELL YOU WHY BECAUSE TPTB DO NOT GNAT PEOPLE OBSERVING AND AVOIDING SOLAR RADIATION DANGERS, BECAUSE IT WOULD MEAN THE LOSS OF TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS. THE MAGNETOSPHERE AND THE EARTHS MAGNETIC FLUX HAVE NO EFFECT ON ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION, ONLY THE MASS OF THE ATMOSPHERE ATTENUATES IT AND THE ATMOSPHERE WAS SEVERELY EFFECTED DURING TH LAST SOLAR MAXIMUM.
f]FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES, THE OZONE LAYER IS A NON ISSUE NOW, WE MUST USE RADIATION BLOCKING SKIN CREAMS.

This is garbage. You just make crap up and want everyone to say how great you are. Not going to happen. Learn some science.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1544751

Be specific, in this case very specific. Point out the falsehoods in my statement. You can't .All you have is dumbed down programing you call and education of about 12 years of public brainwashing and 2 years of phoenix university learning how to argue ineffectively and waste the time of important researchers.,education only comes with absorption of actual truth.

You mean besides everything? The plots you tout show the amount of attenuatiuon of radio signals with frequency in the D layer, which is 50-90km, and not interference.

The atmosphere is transparent to visible light, that is why we can see the Sun in the day and the stars at night. The absoprtion in the visible is extremely small. The absorption is higher in the UV, x-ray, and infrared.

x-rays are absorbed high in the atmosphere. It is a question of absoprtion cross section which is wavelength dependent.

The rest is just nonsense from someone is who very confused and it doesn't make any sense at all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9860833
United States
01/30/2012 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to sdowww.lmsal.com]

graph [link to www.lmsal.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9860833
United States
01/30/2012 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
hiding
VAEROSPACE

User ID: 9424443
South Africa
01/30/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
time to panic !!!!
DoomingItUp

User ID: 4952776
United States
01/30/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
What a shocker...this thread started getting interesting, only to be killed by government shills. Oh yes they would never lie to us.
Anonymous Astrophysicist
User ID: 1124520
United States
01/30/2012 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
What a shocker...this thread started getting interesting, only to be killed by government shills. Oh yes they would never lie to us.
 Quoting: DoomingItUp

Have no fear, I will answer every one of their bullshit attacks, I'm a bit busy right now and having internet/phone problems
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9865029
Australia
01/30/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
nerdrage88sasr

User ID: 9023186
Australia
01/30/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

shit from clay? can you tell them apart? can you? fucking retard.

Honestly what the fuck? Is the entire planet this bat shit crazy or is it just concentrated in here? It's concentrated.. isn't it.. yes. Don't get me wrong .. I have deep respect for genius and insanity and the beauty they bring, however the proviso there is that there be some shade of genius at work.. not just fucking pure fuckwitidy.
I wish I fucking DID work for the government because I'd sure as hell be getting a better wage than my current employ. And to further that, how easy their jobs must be when there are people like the above poster who don't have the least amount of ability to discern fact from fiction. let alone the fact that real people exist in this world and this forum who just have a fucking opinion which happens to contradict their bat shit crazy world view.

Well at least I can say this place makes me passionate. lol. so thanks for that people.

Love It....
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets Oppurtunity"-- Seneca (5BC-65AD)
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
01/30/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
IT SUPPOSED TO PREDICT RADIO FREQUENCY INTERFERENCE CAUSED BY SOLAR RADIATION BUT IS AN EXCELLENT INDICATOR OF DANGEROUS SURFACE CONDITIONS... contrary TO WHAT YOU'VE READ IN YOUR OFFICIALLY APPROVED TEXTBOOK, THE ATMOSPHERE IS MUCH LESS EFFICIENT AT ABSORBING X RAYS THAN IT IS VISIBLE LIGHT, INFRARED, OR ULTRAVIOLET.,LOOK UP, CAN YOU SEE THE SUN DURING THE DAY? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SOLAR X RAY FLARES WHICH AR E MUCH HIGHER IN ENERGY DO NOT PENETRATE TO THE SURFACE CAUSING HARMFUL AND EVEN DEADLY EFFECTS>? I'LL TELL YOU WHY BECAUSE TPTB DO NOT GNAT PEOPLE OBSERVING AND AVOIDING SOLAR RADIATION DANGERS, BECAUSE IT WOULD MEAN THE LOSS OF TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS. THE MAGNETOSPHERE AND THE EARTHS MAGNETIC FLUX HAVE NO EFFECT ON ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION, ONLY THE MASS OF THE ATMOSPHERE ATTENUATES IT AND THE ATMOSPHERE WAS SEVERELY EFFECTED DURING TH LAST SOLAR MAXIMUM.
f]FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES, THE OZONE LAYER IS A NON ISSUE NOW, WE MUST USE RADIATION BLOCKING SKIN CREAMS.

This is garbage. You just make crap up and want everyone to say how great you are. Not going to happen. Learn some science.

Be specific, in this case very specific. Point out the falsehoods in my statement. You can't .All you have is dumbed down programing you call and education of about 12 years of public brainwashing and 2 years of phoenix university learning how to argue ineffectively and waste the time of important researchers.,education only comes with absorption of actual truth.

You mean besides everything? The plots you tout show the amount of attenuatiuon of radio signals with frequency in the D layer, which is 50-90km, and not interference.

The atmosphere is transparent to visible light, that is why we can see the Sun in the day and the stars at night. The absoprtion in the visible is extremely small. The absorption is higher in the UV, x-ray, and infrared.

x-rays are absorbed high in the atmosphere. It is a question of absoprtion cross section which is wavelength dependent.

The rest is just nonsense from someone is who very confused and it doesn't make any sense at all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2674622

You are claiming I said something I didn't say, and I realize attenuation is affected by wavelength. The point is that not all x and gamma rays or cosmic rays for that matter are absorbed by the atmosphere and recent changes in the atmosphere have reduced this attenuation.ALL wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation from the Sun penetrate to the surface , and during severe x ray events the flux can be dangerously high. In some cases it can cause mass death scenarios in geographic location while the sun is directly overhead and penetrating less of the atmosphere, two of which I have logged correlating with two specific events. I also have and extensive archive of reports of radiation induced sicknesses occurring during sever x ray and particle storms.

And by the way, there is no such word as absoption
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
01/30/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

shit from clay? can you tell them apart? can you? fucking retard.

Honestly what the fuck? Is the entire planet this bat shit crazy or is it just concentrated in here? It's concentrated.. isn't it.. yes. Don't get me wrong .. I have deep respect for genius and insanity and the beauty they bring, however the proviso there is that there be some shade of genius at work.. not just fucking pure fuckwitidy.

I wish I fucking DID work for the government because I'd sure as hell be getting a better wage than my current employ. And to further that, how easy their jobs must be when there are people like the above poster who don't have the least amount of ability to discern fact from fiction. let alone the fact that real people exist in this world and this forum who just have a fucking opinion which happens to contradict their bat shit crazy world view.

Well at least I can say this place makes me passionate. lol. so thanks for that people.

You are male and you work for NASA. I will identify you soon through your personality, probably the late great Dr.p
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
01/30/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Attenuation is blockage of radio signals, and it is indeed radio frequency interference plotted on that page.
next oh, and by the way, it's "attenuation", there is no such word as attenuatiuon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 947370
Puerto Rico
01/30/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
My Verizon 3G has been down since last night, no signal or service until about 1O mins ago. Though I am very rural I have a Verizon tower near my house. Don't know if its related.
JanJan

User ID: 4324535
United States
01/30/2012 10:36 AM

Report Abusive Post

What's with the caps lock all of a sudden?

And if you don't mind me asking, who are these other people in the field that would recognize you if you revealed who you are? (you alluded to it in one of your other threads)
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Great point. Asked you before... are you an astrophysicist? For real? I'm not going to go crazy b/c a lay person is reading some data and thinks it's false.
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
01/30/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

It is nonsense to you simply because you are intellectually incapable of understanding any of it and attempting (but doing a very poor job) to interfere with my thread by doing the only thing you can, attempt to attack my credibility, which is well established.

It's in the handbook, I have it right here. Where do you think i got the spell checking aggravation?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are claiming I said something I didn't say, and I realize attenuation is affected by wavelength. The point is that not all x and gamma rays or cosmic rays for that matter are absorbed by the atmosphere and recent changes in the atmosphere have reduced this attenuation.ALL wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation from the Sun penetrate to the surface , and during severe x ray events the flux can be dangerously high. In some cases it can cause mass death scenarios in geographic location while the sun is directly overhead and penetrating less of the atmosphere, two of which I have logged correlating with two specific events. I also have and extensive archive of reports of radiation induced sicknesses occurring during sever x ray and particle storms.

And by the way, there is no such word as absoption
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist 1124520

Nothing of what you just said is what you posted. It is right there to see. You said interference. It isn't interference, it is attentuation. You also said that visible is more easily absorbed than x-ray, UV, and infared. That is simply not true. ALL electromagnetic radiation does not make it to the surface. What a silly statement. x-ray, UV, and infrared are heavily attenuated. Anectodatal statements are not evidence. Besides, correlation does not imply causation. It could be you causing people to be sick. You make claims and people who don't know any better believe you and think they are sick or falsely attribute real symptoms.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
My Verizon 3G has been down since last night, no signal or service until about 1O mins ago. Though I am very rural I have a Verizon tower near my house. Don't know if its related.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 947370

Exact same report here, not Verizon though. Signal is five bars, was intermittent but unusable all night, I am in East texas
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Attenuation is blockage of radio signals, and it is indeed radio frequency interference plotted on that page.
next oh, and by the way, it's "attenuation", there is no such word as attenuatiuon.
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist 1124520

Again, I will go through all of your posts to find typos. And not, it is not interference. Interference typically refers to the addition of unwanted signals to a useful signal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1637102
United States
01/30/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

change is possible when the unexpected happens

GLP