Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 3,344 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,110,856
Pageviews Today: 2,101,116Threads Today: 1,001Posts Today: 18,517
10:23 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!

Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2674622
United States
01/30/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
The rest is just nonsense from someone is who very confused and it doesn't make any sense at all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2674622

It is nonsense to you simply because you are intellectually incapable of understanding any of it and attempting (but doing a very poor job) to interfere with my thread by doing the only thing you can, attempt to attack my credibility, which is well established.

It's in the handbook, I have it right here. Where do you think i got the spell checking aggravation?
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist 1124520

It is nonsense because you don't have a clue what you are talking about and readers have the right to know that. You have failed to provide any scientific backing for your statements. You make claims then avoid any real discussion. There is a name for this. It is called the Dunning-Kruger effect, a cognitive bias.

I is always captial.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4312187
United States
01/30/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
I'm in NE Texas also. Service is "back" but very sketchy and slow.

Yesterday my horse was going apeshit. He was running around acting nuts, very agitated. I thought he just wanted out of his pasture into bigger pasture to run around because it was a nice Sunny day. He ran out the gate and frantically to the woods where he finally calmed down. He stayed in the cover of trees all day which is totally unlike him.
was very strange behavior but I didn't give it much thought until I read here about animals running for shade.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
01/30/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Right beside my home is a buffer zone treed area with nut trees, some pine. In Spring 2010 when I moved in, there were approx 100 +/- squirrels in that treed area. In Fall of 2011 I did a count one day, & there were only 15 squirrels left. I will do a count again when the Spring comes in, but thats a huge reduction in numbers over approx. 18months. I can
only "assume" that this marked reduction falls into the same phenomena as the massive bird deaths & other wild life. Radiation from the Sun seems like the most likely culprit, since the squirrels are exposed out in the open all day.

I am interested to know if there are as of yet "unknown" reports of larger animal die offs, such as wild horses, bison, deer etc.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9868765
United States
01/30/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
For five years we had an old piece of furniture outside under a porch. This year the squirrels FILLED the huge bottom drawer with acorns. They were all perfect, not eaten. Never seen anythin g like it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4312187
United States
01/30/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ohhappydays, my horse looks just like yours :)
I am very worried about him if big animals are more affected :((
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9867331
United States
01/30/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: a weird dream last night

check that out op
Anonymous Astrophysicist
User ID: 1124520
United States
01/30/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
The rest is just nonsense from someone is who very confused and it doesn't make any sense at all.

It is nonsense to you simply because you are intellectually incapable of understanding any of it and attempting (but doing a very poor job) to interfere with my thread by doing the only thing you can, attempt to attack my credibility, which is well established.

It's in the handbook, I have it right here. Where do you think i got the spell checking aggravation?

It is nonsense because you don't have a clue what you are talking about and readers have the right to know that. You have failed to provide any scientific backing for your statements. You make claims then avoid any real discussion. There is a name for this. It is called the Dunning-Kruger effect, a cognitive bias.

I is always captial.

From this point forward unless you provide some useful, correct or pertinent information your posts will be ignored, and BTW I know psyche major when I hear one.
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
01/30/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm in NE Texas also. Service is "back" but very sketchy and slow.

Yesterday my horse was going apeshit. He was running around acting nuts, very agitated. I thought he just wanted out of his pasture into bigger pasture to run around because it was a nice Sunny day. He ran out the gate and frantically to the woods where he finally calmed down. He stayed in the cover of trees all day which is totally unlike him.
was very strange behavior but I didn't give it much thought until I read here about animals running for shade.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4312187

Get him in a place where he can find 'hard' shade, a stand of dense trees is better than nothing, but NOT a metal building. immediately, and have this available to him at all times.
Everyone I have talked to has complained of cellular phone service disruptions on all services in this area, and leaks in the magnetosphere can be localized. We did have people reporting the same disruptions from other areas of the country as well
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

I is always captial.

From this point forward unless you provide some useful, correct or pertinent information your posts will be ignored, and BTW I know psyche major when I hear one.

Another thing that you are wrong about.

So you are saying you cannot and will not provide any scientific backing of your claims.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/30/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have so far not heard anything about the larger animals, but I'm keeping an eye out for reports. I'm particularly curious about a story that was reported here when there was a swarm of activity in Yellowstone area recently. Story was that a herd of Bison was moved out of the hot zone, but it was not stated where the animals were moved to? I have remained curious about this.....where are they now?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have so far not heard anything about the larger animals, but I'm keeping an eye out for reports. I'm particularly curious about a story that was reported here when there was a swarm of activity in Yellowstone area recently. Story was that a herd of Bison was moved out of the hot zone, but it was not stated where the animals were moved to? I have remained curious about this.....where are they now?
 Quoting: ohhappydays

[link to www.northstarbison.com]
Anonymous Astrophysicist
United States
01/30/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing of what you just said is what you posted. It is right there to see. You said interference. It isn't interference, it is attentuation.

Attenuation is a blockage or drop in signal strength as is indeed interference in radio frequency transmissions. And it can't be 'attentuation" because there is no such word.
If you knew anything about this subject the word attenuation would never be misspelled

You also said that visible is more easily absorbed than x-ray, UV, and infared. That is simply not true.

Yes, it is true, is simply the fact that the flux levels of viable light are usually much higher because the photosphere is the surface of the Sun and it produces more "photons' of viable light that x rays. If you doubt infrared makes it to the surface of the Earth at high values, explain why the radiant heat of the Sun heats things up. I am arguing with an idiot. Take a look at the UV radiation levels where the Sun is nearly overhead. The same effect occurs with x radiation! And it's infrared , nor infared.

ALL electromagnetic radiation does not make it to the surface. What a silly statement.

Yes it does. Aircraft flying at 30,000 feet frequently are exposed to high flux levels of x radiation when in the higher latitudes and at times at low latitudes. X radiation makes it to the surface during a geo effective solar x ray flare when the Sun is close to being directly overhead, I have measured it with my own instruments,

x-ray, UV, and infrared are heavily attenuated.

UV and Infrared are NOT heavily attenuated. AT one time UV was, when there was an ozone layer, but now the ozone layer is so depleted UV radiation is dangerous. There are warnings about this all the time, even in mass media! Infrared is barely attenuated at all by the atmosphere when the Sun is nearly overhead.
Anectodatal statements are not evidence. Besides, correlation does not imply causation. It could be you causing people to be sick. You make claims and people who don't know any better believe you and think they are sick or falsely attribute real symptoms.

You have a horrible job, and you can;t spell. U;s anecdotal not anectodatal I don't know how you cal live with yourself, but if they do let you in the bunkers, enjoy the barbeque because you're on the menu.
Have a nice day
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

I is always captial.

So you are saying you cannot and will not provide any scientific backing of your claims.

you're TALKING ABOUT CORRELATIONS WITH QUANTUM MECHANICS AND QUANTUM THEORY , WHICH ARE FAIRY TALES
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nothing of what you just said is what you posted. It is right there to see. You said interference. It isn't interference, it is attentuation.

Attenuation is a blockage or drop in signal strength as is indeed interference in radio frequency transmissions. And it can't be 'attentuation" because there is no such word.
If you knew anything about this subject the word attenuation would never be misspelled

You also said that visible is more easily absorbed than x-ray, UV, and infared. That is simply not true.

Yes, it is true, is simply the fact that the flux levels of viable light are usually much higher because the photosphere is the surface of the Sun and it produces more "photons' of viable light that x rays. If you doubt infrared makes it to the surface of the Earth at high values, explain why the radiant heat of the Sun heats things up. I am arguing with an idiot. Take a look at the UV radiation levels where the Sun is nearly overhead. The same effect occurs with x radiation! And it's infrared , nor infared.

ALL electromagnetic radiation does not make it to the surface. What a silly statement.

Yes it does. Aircraft flying at 30,000 feet frequently are exposed to high flux levels of x radiation when in the higher latitudes and at times at low latitudes. X radiation makes it to the surface during a geo effective solar x ray flare when the Sun is close to being directly overhead, I have measured it with my own instruments,

UV and Infrared are NOT heavily attenuated. AT one time UV was, when there was an ozone layer, but now the ozone layer is so depleted UV radiation is dangerous. There are warnings about this all the time, even in mass media! Infrared is barely attenuated at all by the atmosphere when the Sun is nearly overhead.
Anectodatal statements are not evidence. Besides, correlation does not imply causation. It could be you causing people to be sick. You make claims and people who don't know any better believe you and think they are sick or falsely attribute real symptoms.

You have a horrible job, and you can;t spell. U;s anecdotal not anectodatal I don't know how you cal live with yourself, but if they do let you in the bunkers, enjoy the barbeque because you're on the menu.
Have a nice day

:o:< MICE JOB OF REAL TIME EDITING i AM USING A SPELL CHECKER AND CORRECTING EVERY WORD VERY CAREFULLY.
imjustsayin

User ID: 9484375
United States
01/30/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a shocker...this thread started getting interesting, only to be killed by government shills. Oh yes they would never lie to us.
 Quoting: DoomingItUp

Have no fear, I will answer every one of their bullshit attacks, I'm a bit busy right now and having internet/phone problems

Haven't been able to get online with pc . I think air card is fried... or there is some kind of interference. It is labeled caution....sensitive to rf exposure. Had aircards for years....never happened before. On cell phone and it is working....though slower than usual. Florida
Love & Light...
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/30/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ohhappydays

[link to www.northstarbison.com]

Oh noes...OMG.......you kidding....right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1667343
United States
01/30/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
IT SUPPOSED TO PREDICT RADIO FREQUENCY INTERFERENCE CAUSED BY SOLAR RADIATION BUT IS AN EXCELLENT INDICATOR OF DANGEROUS SURFACE CONDITIONS... contrary TO WHAT YOU'VE READ IN YOUR OFFICIALLY APPROVED TEXTBOOK, THE ATMOSPHERE IS MUCH LESS EFFICIENT AT ABSORBING X RAYS THAN IT IS VISIBLE LIGHT, INFRARED, OR ULTRAVIOLET.,LOOK UP, CAN YOU SEE THE SUN DURING THE DAY? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SOLAR X RAY FLARES WHICH AR E MUCH HIGHER IN ENERGY DO NOT PENETRATE TO THE SURFACE CAUSING HARMFUL AND EVEN DEADLY EFFECTS>? I'LL TELL YOU WHY BECAUSE TPTB DO NOT GNAT PEOPLE OBSERVING AND AVOIDING SOLAR RADIATION DANGERS, BECAUSE IT WOULD MEAN THE LOSS OF TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS. THE MAGNETOSPHERE AND THE EARTHS MAGNETIC FLUX HAVE NO EFFECT ON ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION, ONLY THE MASS OF THE ATMOSPHERE ATTENUATES IT AND THE ATMOSPHERE WAS SEVERELY EFFECTED DURING TH LAST SOLAR MAXIMUM.
f]FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES, THE OZONE LAYER IS A NON ISSUE NOW, WE MUST USE RADIATION BLOCKING SKIN CREAMS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist. 1191382

What's with the caps lock all of a sudden?

And if you don't mind me asking, who are these other people in the field that would recognize you if you revealed who you are? (you alluded to it in one of your other threads)
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Nearly everyone involved in NASA public relations knows who I am and a large number of government contractor PR men. Ask Phil Plait ,Jay Wesley or NASA's present public relations director if they've heard of me ( I am not sure of his identity , the last one quit after making a statement that space travel beyond the magnetosphere of the Earth by manned space missions wouldn't be possible for at least another 20 years in the future) NASA's (and academia's) leading astrophysics and astronomy scientists read every word I publish, and have many times directly plagiarized my work and claimed it as thier own.

Except -- we don't know who you are, so asking them if they know you would be hard.

I know several people at NASA myself. Drop your name and I'll ask around.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1667343
United States
01/30/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
For five years we had an old piece of furniture outside under a porch. This year the squirrels FILLED the huge bottom drawer with acorns. They were all perfect, not eaten. Never seen anythin g like it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9868765

This is because they know that the drought will return with a vengeance this spring / summer and there will be even fewer acorns to go around.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1532183
United States
01/30/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
IT SUPPOSED TO PREDICT RADIO FREQUENCY INTERFERENCE CAUSED BY SOLAR RADIATION BUT IS AN EXCELLENT INDICATOR OF DANGEROUS SURFACE CONDITIONS... contrary TO WHAT YOU'VE READ IN YOUR OFFICIALLY APPROVED TEXTBOOK, THE ATMOSPHERE IS MUCH LESS EFFICIENT AT ABSORBING X RAYS THAN IT IS VISIBLE LIGHT, INFRARED, OR ULTRAVIOLET.,LOOK UP, CAN YOU SEE THE SUN DURING THE DAY? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SOLAR X RAY FLARES WHICH AR E MUCH HIGHER IN ENERGY DO NOT PENETRATE TO THE SURFACE CAUSING HARMFUL AND EVEN DEADLY EFFECTS>? I'LL TELL YOU WHY BECAUSE TPTB DO NOT GNAT PEOPLE OBSERVING AND AVOIDING SOLAR RADIATION DANGERS, BECAUSE IT WOULD MEAN THE LOSS OF TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS. THE MAGNETOSPHERE AND THE EARTHS MAGNETIC FLUX HAVE NO EFFECT ON ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION, ONLY THE MASS OF THE ATMOSPHERE ATTENUATES IT AND THE ATMOSPHERE WAS SEVERELY EFFECTED DURING TH LAST SOLAR MAXIMUM.
f]FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES, THE OZONE LAYER IS A NON ISSUE NOW, WE MUST USE RADIATION BLOCKING SKIN CREAMS.

What's with the caps lock all of a sudden?

And if you don't mind me asking, who are these other people in the field that would recognize you if you revealed who you are? (you alluded to it in one of your other threads)
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Nearly everyone involved in NASA public relations knows who I am and a large number of government contractor PR men. Ask Phil Plait ,Jay Wesley or NASA's present public relations director if they've heard of me ( I am not sure of his identity , the last one quit after making a statement that space travel beyond the magnetosphere of the Earth by manned space missions wouldn't be possible for at least another 20 years in the future) NASA's (and academia's) leading astrophysics and astronomy scientists read every word I publish, and have many times directly plagiarized my work and claimed it as thier own.

Except -- we don't know who you are, so asking them if they know you would be hard.

I know several people at NASA myself. Drop your name and I'll ask around.
 Quoting: tandym

You must be new here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2929452
United States
01/30/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Search this site for IDW, fun times.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

You realize this is making you sound even more like an idiot than before.

It isn't viable dumbass, it is visible.
And it isn't nor, it is not.

Since when is 30,000 feet the surface? Are you really this stupid?

Have a nice day

You a moron. Yes I make typos. big fucking deal. I have pointed out MANY of your typos.

It isn't can;t it is can't
It isn't cal it is can.
And I can't even decipher U;s

But all this is still meant to distract from the fact you are incapable of providing the scientific backing to your claims. That is the most important issue and you fail miserably.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

I is always captial.

you're TALKING ABOUT CORRELATIONS WITH QUANTUM MECHANICS AND QUANTUM THEORY , WHICH ARE FAIRY TALES
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1124520

Okay, You are an idiot. Typing your response on a computer designed through the understanding of quantum mecahnics
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2012 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Have a nice day

:o:< MICE JOB OF REAL TIME EDITING i AM USING A SPELL CHECKER AND CORRECTING EVERY WORD VERY CAREFULLY.

MICE ????
Anonymous astropysicist
User ID: 1946597
United States
01/30/2012 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Search this site for IDW, fun times.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2929452

They have removed every bit of my material, The only thing that remains is a few hit pieces and some heavily edited posts where the basic meaning itself was changed, mainly because what you read on here is never supposed to come to past and my predictions all did. Another reason is because I defeated the best they had to offer at me in debates such as the faked Apollo missions and the fairy tale physics now being taught.
I proved the moon landings were faked using their own data.
Yes, I am very well known, my life has been threatened, i have been maliciously prosecuted and had to spend thousands of dollars on legal defense, they've destroyed and stolen equipment and data, they've tried every angle to shut me up, but they DO want to hear what I have to say before they remove it or edit it.

The universe is electric, Einstein is a fraud and modern academia is pure brainwashing. My education was gained through both a formal education and personal research lasting over 12 years. Ask yourself an easy question. As an example of contradictory teachings, in chemistry in an exothermic reaction, the energy released is electromagnetic and represented in balanced equation formula as an electron. When you ask a chemist why this conflicts with physics, he'll say because Einstein wasn't a chemist.

Have nice day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9142826
United States
01/30/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, what is the long and short of your observations? Please be frank and to the point. I remember a Russian fellow by the name of Sergi relating similar info yesterday and things don't look good. I am also familar with Patrick Geryl's work and his conclusions have literally driven him and his followers underground. I really would like your direct conclusion on this data. Thanks, dan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1546998
United States
01/30/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
The universe is electric. That is all the man had to say.

Namaste, Op.

-Jessica
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8653021
United States
01/30/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
What does all this Mean????? What happened to that other thread from some 'insider' that sounded so real? I about to renovate, hold the laughter please, an Aluminum Trailer!!!!!! Help! Is Sun Doom Real?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9888624
Australia
01/30/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
shadasonic

User ID: 7848598
United States
01/30/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tell me of one example of e genetic mutation that was caused by radiation that resulted in a beneficial adaptation in any creature or living thing. You have the whole internet right in fornt of you, you ought to be able to come up with at least a single example. YOU CANNOT. When dna is damaged by ionization radiation the result is either death of the cell or reproduction of useless cells.. Are you aware of the experimentation done in this area of study?
There has yet to be ones such example in all of this experimentation.

There is a normal variation of genetic dna sequences in all living things that is not the result of damage, and beneficial variations tend to survive in greater numbers than their contemporaries. This is the mechanism of evolution.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1191382

just from a quick two second search:

[link to www.gate.net]

radiation causes DNA to mutate that is a fact. These mutations, if in a germ line cell [for a creature that has them] are passed on and can cause beneficial changes in the genome. Or disastrous ones. When scientists are inducing mutations in organisms they use mutagens. Mutagens can be carcinogens... they can be x-rays ... radiation is a mutagen. Mutations can be beneficial, detrimental or of no consequence. Basically anything which causes DNA damage can provide it with a configuration which makes for a benefit to the species.

quoting Anon Astrophysicist ---> "dna is damaged by ionization radiation the result is either death of the cell or reproduction of useless cells."

that depends on the dose, fuckstick.
we are damaged by ionising radiation everyday, all the fucking time and we repair it. that's what we do. the body invests a lot of resources doing so. if the dose is big enough then yeah, the cell or organism fucking dies or is tarded. if the dose is small the cells repair themselves.

The point being that it is about DOSE and if the cells receiving the radiation are your regular somatic cells or if they are germline cells or cells directly used in the creation of the next generation of organism. These two things make the difference. I don't think you understand correctly what you are talking about. And to claim so boldly on here that you do is quite frankly fucking bizarre. If you are actually employed by a facility for your scientific skills they should have a look at your work on here just so they know exactly what they are paying for.

Quote from the first thing that came up on google search:

"Hence a Co-ordinated Research Project on In
vitro Techniques for Selection of Radiation Induced Mutations Adapted to Adverse
Environmental Conditions was initiated and focused primarily on the improvement of
vegetatively propagated plants.
Mutation techniques in combination with tissue culture methods provide a powerful
technology to improve clonally propagated plants. The in vitro culture of vegetatively
propagated crops in combination with radiation induced mutations has proven to be an
invaluable method to produce desired variation and to rapidly multiply the selected mutants and
parental material in a disease-free condition. It is possible to upgrade well established clones by
changing specific traits by inducing mutations. The availability of large populations for
mutagenesis is one of the basic per-requisites to obtain sufficient variation. The in vitro
techniques provide the mechanism to generate large populations for mutation induction,
selection and rapid multiplication of the selected mutants."

[link to mvgs.iaea.org]

What I have learned from this interaction, Anonymous Astrophysicist, is that if you are going off about things here to do with mutations and evolution that I know for a FACT you are incorrect about, I know that you cannot be trusted to be giving the correct information about other areas of science I am not so enlightened about.

In other words, you are bullshit.

Do you actually have any qualifications? And if you do you need to brush up on your biology. And it does seem to me that you have delusions, because any professional reading this shit would be able to see the errors in your science and would not be 'OMG hanging off every word this guy says'. They are not calling you crazy because they are afraid of your (TRUTH! I SPEAK TRUTH, INFIDELS!) mate they are saying it because it looks to be true.

you have managed to alienate quite a few posters here who have a good scientific underpinning. well done.
 Quoting: Aucuparia

If it ever gets that bad Genetic mutations won't matter because we will have lost our atmosphere.Earths larger size maintains the heat in its core, while its tectonic plates cool the mantle relative to the core. The temperature difference keeps the convection currents strong, stirring the geodynamo, lose this you lose the atmosphere. The only remaining ionosphere for example on mars is centralized around large remaining magnetic rocks. It is possible there could be a mass extinction because of DNA damage, but I don't think so, there are too many other factors that 'play' over these kind of time scales. We have survived reversals before with massive amounts of solar energy touching down. Life developed 3.5 billion years ago, our magnetic field developed around 3 billion years ago, life finds a way
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous astropysicist
User ID: 1946597
United States
01/30/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
]

"Hence a Co-ordinated [sic] Research Project on In
vitro[sic] Techniques for Selection of Radiation Induced Mutations Adapted to Adverse
Environmental Conditions
was initiated and focused primarily on the improvement of
vegetatively[sic propagated plants.

{/quote]

i already know about this Monsanto is funding much of the research and development and many of the genetically mutated vegetables are already in the market, but what you should be asking yourself is why are they trying to produce plants that are adapted to adverse environmental conditions using radiation? Could it be the problem is radiation?
USE YOUR HEAD BEFORE YOU POST

]
Mutation techniques in combination with tissue culture methods provide a powerful
technology to improve clonally [sic]propagated plants. The in vitro culture of vegetatively[sic]
propagated crops in combination with radiation induced mutations has proven to be an
invaluable method to produce desired variation and to rapidly multiply the selected mutants and
parental material in a disease-free condition. It is possible to upgrade well established clones by
changing specific traits by inducing mutations. The availability of large populations for
mutagenesis [sic]is one of the basic per-requisites to obtain sufficient variation. The in vitro
techniques provide the mechanism to generate large populations for mutation induction,
selection and rapid multiplication of the selected mutants."

[link to mvgs.iaea.org]

What this say essentially is they are using radiation to produce radiation resistant plants. It backs up what I've been saying here.
Anyone with a brain to think and eyes to see, and five senses for that matter, realizes things are changing. This year we lost many 400 year old trees due to unprecedented drought and heat. More ear and less lip, I strongly recommend.

GLP