Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,344 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 542,067
Pageviews Today: 901,946Threads Today: 304Posts Today: 5,322
10:38 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Important! Listen to this Interview! Don't be caught unaware!

coyles

User ID: 4576030
United Kingdom
01/29/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Important! Listen to this Interview! Don't be caught unaware!
Better listen to this, that's all I'm sayin.

[link to www.blogtalkradio.com]
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Let me guess. Its about jesus. Am I right? You n
Remember, many people are only still alive as it is ilegal to shoot the fuckers.
Jack Daphne

User ID: 1440233
United States
01/29/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lucifer's infiltration throughout the world's dynasties...
religion, education, politics, economy.

We're close people, we're close.

Peace, Be Still...
How else can ya hear the voice of God?

Pray For The True peace Of Jerusalem...
So says the Word Of God.
"Peace...Be Still...
The Chaff IS Separating
Itself From The Wheat.
By Their Own Hands Will
They Out Themselves.
Watch As THE Almighty
Hand Of God Moves
On Behalf Of His Children." June, 2015

Pray Non Ceasing For
Trump/Pence Families,
Trump Administration,
Patriot Warriors Worldwide!
For AMERICA! For ISRAEL!

Stay Happy...
Stay Focused...
Stay The Course...
The Storm Is Upon Us.

Wear The Full Armour Of God
Never Take It Off...Sleep In It.
Be Ready For Battle At ALL Times.
Do Not Get Comfortable...
The Enemy Never Sleeps
The Enemy IS Always Looking For One To Devour.

This IS A Physical AND Spiritual War!

Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem.

Animal Waves First Full Lp
Dropped. 10 Great Songs!
Find It Everywhere May 8, 2020

open.spotify.com/album/0yTIhHKac2456acyYS8Gky?si=y-9​e0OBdSJ276-MZklFC3w

"Animal Waves"
5 Song EP..."VOID"!

Written, Produced by Nathaniel Cox and Robert Davis
Maxwell Drummey - Bass, Keys
David Goodstein - Drums
Engineered - Sam Madill
Artwork by Briana Eason and Mike Soens
Stream wherever you like.
AW Debut LP coming in Spring.

Animal Waves..."Tell Me"
[link to youtu.be (secure)]
Animal Waves..."Love Is Cold"
Animal Waves..."Cold Turkey"
Animal Waves..."WTF"
[link to innocentwords.com]
"Animal Waves Performs
Mash-Up of Led Zeppelin & Tom Petty"
[link to newnoisemagazine.com (secure)]
"See You Again"
[link to vimeo.com (secure)]
"My Friend Sin"
Revelator by Josh Garrels: [link to youtu.be]

Find New Music
starsuncharted.com
The GLP Song
[link to soundcloud.com]

Music...The Universal Language.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9784195
United States
01/29/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear gawd, those 2 people are both absolutely out of their fucking minds.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
How sad and pitiful.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't waste your time with this crazy, ignorant, stupid shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4545733
United States
01/29/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jonathan Kleck

He's an interesting man, deeply convinced that he's been contacted and intercepted alien cell phone messages. I watched his video on youtube, actually, a couple of times.

I like him.

BUT.......this thing with aliens and the cell phone is gonna need a lot more evidence for me. In the last 3 months or so I've heard this three different times with my own ears while chatting long distance to a friend who was in Boston.

It did scare my friend and she hung up, but I listened for a good while. No fear here. Anyway, it occurred two more times in the interim.

I have no idea what it is, but it sounds like a scrambled, squeeky, garbled technical glitch.

Now Jonathan is convinced that it's aliens. Oh, my. He's sincere, not a phoney, but he's definitely off the deep end here.

I am calling this 'fear-mongering'. Fear of the unknown is common with the religious fundamentalists. Whatever is not understood is judged as evil.

Like I said above, I like this man. I'm not lambasting him out of any malevolence or condemnation.

But aliens? C'mon Jonathan.
daughter in NYC

User ID: 9116319
United States
01/29/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi friend,

Kleck is anointed and is a prophet for us all. I have been following him for some time now.

Thank you for 'ringing the bell'!

God Bless You Lisahf
daughter in NYC
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1393487
Australia
01/29/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, thanks for your reply. I already sorta understood all of this because I was raised in a very religious house, but I need it all laid out for me because it all seems very metaphorical. I believe in God, and have had a very close relationship with him. Spiritually I feel very close to God, but Jesus has always been a guy in a book for me. I don't know how to get close to Jesus, or understand how to get born again if I don't believe in the bible fully. I don't even know who I could talk to because every human I've tried to go to advice just gave me the same go around lines that I've heard before. I just don't understand it. I've read the bible many times, but it all seems very contradicting and I have a hard time getting over that. The lies of the Christians around me and their example of what being born again means..has all lead me to be a very confused person on what that means. I know they are human and are subject to making mistakes, but growing up around such hatred has turned me off to the idea of Christianity.

I don't know if it makes sense at all, but I feel as if I'm a good person, there are just a lot of things I don't understand about this particular religion. I do feel at peace with myself and how I am. Its hard for me to understand a God that would punish me for not understanding, especially if I've tried to understand and just couldn't.
 Quoting: Holldoll

Instead of giving you my answers - which are mine/fleshy/carnal/can be wrong, I'll give you this:

The elite and satan have the Bible as well and try to decipher it as much as possible to foil God's plans - but God only lets those that want to come to Jesus understand what is in it.

That is why Jesus spoke in parables -

"Why do You speak to them in parables?" Jesus answered them, "To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted. For whoever has, to him more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has shall be taken away from him. Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. In their case the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled, which says,

‘Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, And seeing you will see and not perceive; For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, And their eyes they have closed, Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them.’ But blessed are your eyes, because they see; and your ears, because they hear. For truly I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it" (Matthew 13:10-17).

To understand the Bible you HAVE TO ASK JESUS to help you - Through Jesus and the Holy Spirit they will teach you so that what you read and didn't understand, you will slowly start to understand - from the heart, especially.

Because the elite and satan don't want and don't seek the love and saving grace of Jesus, they are basically BLOCKED from understanding the Bible - and that goes to everyone else in the world too.

When I first bought a King James Bible it was all gibberish to me - but I kept praying to Jesus to show me what it meant as I was reading it - and suddenly, and strangely, the Book came alive - instead of reading it I felt like I was experiencing it.

Instead of just reading about Jesus crucifixion, for example, I felt like I was there in the crowd watching it and feeling it!

Only though Jesus can we understand the Bible.

That is also why the Vatican is so far off as well - the Pope is Caesar and wears the hat of Dagon and has sun-worship symbols everywhere, and, as has been exposed, they literally pray to lucifer.

The Vatican used the Jesuits - Guy Fawke esp - to attempt to murder King James as the Vatican DID NOT want the Bible in English and legal for all to own and read - thankfully God saved the King, and by James' Authorizing it, it was then legal for anyone to own - whereas in the past were murdered at the burning stake for translating it to English.

Satan and the elite can read the Bible and understand the olde-English words pretty well, but they have NO CLUE WHATSOEVER of the spirit and truth contained in the Bible - especially prophecy and understanding the parables.

I hope that helps a little bit, it's 6:00am here and I've been up all day and night and am pretty sleepy now:)

But once again, ask Jesus, ask our Father who is in Heaven, to send the comforter and teacher (Holy Spirit) to minister unto you.

It's been the only way I could ever really read it - and not everything is shown to me yet, like 1 Samuel I am still struggling a bit with, but what God WANTS us to know, He shows us - anything else, the time may not be right, but we should study anyway so that when we suddenly understand we can remember all the bits and pieces we read and put it all together.

That is the funnest part, a jigsaw puzzle you put together bit by bit until the picture starts to unravel.

Me sleepy, hope that helps!! Now go pray for Jesus to teach you!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1393487
Australia
01/29/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
You want to argue intelligence? Okay.

They are both bat-shit crazy and their followers are as well. There is no logic presented in that broadcast. There is no evidence that ANY of what they are saying is true. Just a bunch of mumbo-jumbo about how he pissed his pants because he saw something. He's admittedly on medications that alter his ability to see things clearly.

God told me. God showed me. I heard strange signals during a phone call. I'm hearing noises. I'm seeing things. I couldn't log in...it's a sign!!

These are signs of a very delusional paranoid mind and you're buying into it.

Taking it on faith, because they say things are true does not equate with logic. Only a ten year old would see anything intelligent or logical in their accounts in this broadcast. Don't talk to me about logic or intelligence.

You can take it on faith if you so choose. That is your choice. I choose to keep my logic and my intellect intact.
 Quoting: CatBTX

If you want to use intelligence then it may help you to review some more of Kleck's work.

Granted you need context before listening to the interview, but either way you can't judge a person one one single interview that you didn't even listen to the end.

After watching a few Kleck videos it is instantly apparent what he is talking about from the get-go - and especially all the signs he has been given.

At this point though, you are basically reading half a chapter on advanced math and not getting the full context and then judging the entire book on your very short experience on the subject.

I mean, have you NOT ever discerned a teacher from a false teacher - to do so you need to actually listen or read a fair bit to make a discerning call on whether the teacher/prophet is true or false.

And if that means spending a few hours going through videos you may not agree with to formulate a proper argument, then that's what needs to be done.

The amount of crap I had to review about David dIcke - the amount of books I had to read and videos to watch - and I never really believed it all, but I had to learn exactly what he was on about to either spread the truth or warn others of the lies.

But that is life, and learning a lot about Icke had prepared me to discern very, very easily all the others that follow Icke's same line - such as Zecharia Sitchin - and makes finding the false teachers much easier.

Satan always runs the same way - against God.

Kleck is running FORWARDS toward God and spreading the love of Jesus and TELLING people to become born-again if not already. Not many satanists spread that line of reasoning.

And the ufo/alien stuff MAY - MAY - be lies from the devil, but we won't know that unless we learn all we can to realize truth from untruth.

Here's Klecks youtube channel - I suggest you review more of his work before attempting to argue intelligence:

[link to www.youtube.com]
Ocean Power

User ID: 9813923
Northern Mariana Islands
01/29/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
who Is this, Jonathan Kleck?
 Quoting: Intruth

Jonathan Klecks spiritual gifts were given to him by God after he was saved in 2002. Jonathan received his spiritual gifts and a Prophetic Utterance from God ... jonathankleck.com

A two-hour Prophetic Utterance from God?
Jack Daphne

United States
01/29/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are to rebuke them, Lucifer, and the fallen ones,
in the Name of Jesus.
We are NOT to argue with them...rebuke them,
allow Father God and Jesus to take care of them.

We are to be wiser than the serpent, that
is what we are to do.

Peace, Be Still...
Pray For The True peace Of Jerusalem

Last Edited by Jack Daphne on 01/29/2012 03:00 PM
"Peace...Be Still...
The Chaff IS Separating
Itself From The Wheat.
By Their Own Hands Will
They Out Themselves.
Watch As THE Almighty
Hand Of God Moves

Pray Non Ceasing For
Trump/Pence Families,
Trump Administration,
For AMERICA! For ISRAEL!

Stay Happy...
Stay Focused...
Stay The Course...
The Storm Is Upon Us.

The Enemy Never Sleeps

Dropped. 10 Great Songs!

"Animal Waves"
5 Song EP..."VOID"!

David Goodstein - Drums
Engineered - Sam Madill

Animal Waves..."Tell Me"
Animal Waves..."WTF"
"Animal Waves Performs
"See You Again"
"My Friend Sin"

Find New Music
starsuncharted.com
The GLP Song
[link to soundcloud.com]

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
You people are insane.
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
01/29/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, the subject of Aliens is one I'm not too educated about--I think because all these years, subconsciously, I kept myself away from it. I feel that I'm at an age now with different understanding, and after listening to this interview, find it fascinating but hard to believe. I'm not saying that it's baloney. What I need to do is go to God's Word and see what is said and if/how it matches up with what they say. A lot is going through my mind right now.

I come from a family who, while I was growing up, would entertain the thought of creatures from another planet possibly being a reality. None of us were Christians at the time. My dad and uncles would spend many nights peering through a cheap telescope, claiming they saw something. It was all done in fun, but made me wonder at times if there could be any truth to it. But then, of course, I was young too, and had more interesting pursuits(fun & boys) than thinking about the possible existence of aliens.

I do recall, however, when I was 13, an eerie sound I heard that truly frightened me. It was a high pitched sound that would drop to a low pitch and slowly climb back up to high again. It would repeat doing this and sometimes hover in the middle before going either high or low.

I was trying to convince myself that it was nothing--like maybe the TV was left on, or the telephone wires outside were making noise again. I was too frightened by the oddity of the noise and the darkness of the night, that all I could think of to do was to stay in my bed with the sheets over my head. I was in my own bedroom and my sister was in hers, nobody else was in the home. I ended up falling asleep, so apparently the sound subsided.

First thing I did the next morning was ask my sister if she heard it. She said no. I tried to mimic the sound and she said--if that's is what you heard, that's creepy. Asked the rest of my family, who were sleeping in the adjacent apartment next to us, if they had heard anything--they all said no.

To make a long story short, no one else heard it. They thought is was odd that is was only me, they also kept asking me to repeat the sound as I could do it with my voice then. It made for an interesting and strange story, but we never came to a conclusion as to what it was. I was baffled by it all. Eventually the story died out, but it is something I will always remember because of how it frightened me.

Now that I am a Christian, when one speaks of Aliens it always brings me back to that unexplainable night. I was always the one who criticized those who had stories such as this, but when it happens to yourself, what do you do? Do you keep the story to yourself and try to convince yourself that it did not happen? That is hard to do when you experienced it with raw emotion and especially the emotion of fear. I just thought to myself--one day I will find out what it was, I know it was real, I know it happened and unexplained mysteries WILL HAVE an answer from God.

That is like these men, it sounds to me that they truly believe what they speak about. It may sound like it is right out of a "Men in Black" movie or something, but think about it--doesn't the Bible have unbelievable truths in it, too? God parting the Red Sea, world-wide flood, Jonah in a whale, donkeys talking, Angels appearing, David killing the giant Goliath, God speaking everything into existence, woman coming from the rib of a man, and more--why, as a Christian--can you believe these things but find it harder to believe in 40 foot tall creatures, spacecraft, scary-looking beings and so on?

Well, this post is becoming too long--my apologies. Personally, we have to be careful about our words and what we teach. Prayer and total reliance on God's Holy Spirit is the key. When we know that we have and continue to speak with God in and for all things, and ask for His Will to be done, than I believe He will move upon us and show what needs to be revealed and spoken about. All the Glory must be for Him--all the Glory belongs to Him.

I will review this interview again, jot down notes, look at some other info on these men and go to God in prayer and read His Word. Then, hopefully, will gain more understanding and truth about all of it.

Thank you, Lisa, for posting it. If it is true, what lies ahead may be truly frightening for those who are not prepared. Fear can stop your heart.

Love you, my sister in Christ
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6538687
United States
01/29/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing but 2 kooks enabling each other. Fuck, no wonder the govt doesnt want people reading conspiracy shit. Not because they'll find out bag things, but because they'd have to waste money treating a bunch of crazies running around scared shitless that a 40 foot "nephelim" is going to pop out of a hole in the ground, and eat them alive.

and wtf is this shit about 56 marines getting eaten alive by some of these giants in afghanistan? ffs

hey dumbass, care to elaborate on your "supernatural gifts" aside from just saying youre a prophet sage guy? Thats great, youre a messenger from god. I am Hitler dude. Dont believe me??

LoL @ this colonels story too.. going from airforce mechanic to bobby blackops gunslinger.... b u l l s h i t

entertaining but wow... fluoride really does with with u
Enkidu

User ID: 9815729
Brazil
01/29/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi folks. I listened parts of his previous interview (following a link in IV's last post). My interpretation is:

Colonel, as a former USAF/blackops etc. saw many weird things over the years. And he is old. His mental condition is questionable, but he saw something for sure, from another dimension. And this makes all these facts as a great metaphor, like those prophecies from the bible.

Whenever you get info from another dimension, it cannot be put literally. I once saw an youtube video with Carl Sagan showing "dot people" trying to explain a circle crossing their bidimensional world...for me it's kinda the same situation.

The keys:
Giants - anything bigger than us
UFO's - the unexplainable, at first, but everybody accepts them. They are over our heads
Reptilians/ET's - from another world/land, very different people
Timelines merge - when consequences of previous acts are confronted

So, my interpretation of this great metaphor is simply what is happening in the west - the economic doom. It is inevitable, everyone accepts it as the consequence of all the millenar greed in our civilization. Uneducated strangers (people from BRIC's, mainly China) dominating the scene.
Hawk55

User ID: 9806913
United States
01/29/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do people get mad at a suggestion to listen to an audio clip? I found it interesting and informative. I'm not saying I agree with everything that was said. But I have heard and read much of this information from other sources. Thanks for posting
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1106916
United States
01/29/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, the subject of Aliens is one I'm not too educated about--I think because all these years, subconsciously, I kept myself away from it. I feel that I'm at an age now with different understanding, and after listening to this interview, find it fascinating but hard to believe. I'm not saying that it's baloney. What I need to do is go to God's Word and see what is said and if/how it matches up with what they say. A lot is going through my mind right now.

I come from a family who, while I was growing up, would entertain the thought of creatures from another planet possibly being a reality. None of us were Christians at the time. My dad and uncles would spend many nights peering through a cheap telescope, claiming they saw something. It was all done in fun, but made me wonder at times if there could be any truth to it. But then, of course, I was young too, and had more interesting pursuits(fun & boys) than thinking about the possible existence of aliens.

I do recall, however, when I was 13, an eerie sound I heard that truly frightened me. It was a high pitched sound that would drop to a low pitch and slowly climb back up to high again. It would repeat doing this and sometimes hover in the middle before going either high or low.

I was trying to convince myself that it was nothing--like maybe the TV was left on, or the telephone wires outside were making noise again. I was too frightened by the oddity of the noise and the darkness of the night, that all I could think of to do was to stay in my bed with the sheets over my head. I was in my own bedroom and my sister was in hers, nobody else was in the home. I ended up falling asleep, so apparently the sound subsided.

First thing I did the next morning was ask my sister if she heard it. She said no. I tried to mimic the sound and she said--if that's is what you heard, that's creepy. Asked the rest of my family, who were sleeping in the adjacent apartment next to us, if they had heard anything--they all said no.

To make a long story short, no one else heard it. They thought is was odd that is was only me, they also kept asking me to repeat the sound as I could do it with my voice then. It made for an interesting and strange story, but we never came to a conclusion as to what it was. I was baffled by it all. Eventually the story died out, but it is something I will always remember because of how it frightened me.

Now that I am a Christian, when one speaks of Aliens it always brings me back to that unexplainable night. I was always the one who criticized those who had stories such as this, but when it happens to yourself, what do you do? Do you keep the story to yourself and try to convince yourself that it did not happen? That is hard to do when you experienced it with raw emotion and especially the emotion of fear. I just thought to myself--one day I will find out what it was, I know it was real, I know it happened and unexplained mysteries WILL HAVE an answer from God.

That is like these men, it sounds to me that they truly believe what they speak about. It may sound like it is right out of a "Men in Black" movie or something, but think about it--doesn't the Bible have unbelievable truths in it, too? God parting the Red Sea, world-wide flood, Jonah in a whale, donkeys talking, Angels appearing, David killing the giant Goliath, God speaking everything into existence, woman coming from the rib of a man, and more--why, as a Christian--can you believe these things but find it harder to believe in 40 foot tall creatures, spacecraft, scary-looking beings and so on?

Well, this post is becoming too long--my apologies. Personally, we have to be careful about our words and what we teach. Prayer and total reliance on God's Holy Spirit is the key. When we know that we have and continue to speak with God in and for all things, and ask for His Will to be done, than I believe He will move upon us and show what needs to be revealed and spoken about. All the Glory must be for Him--all the Glory belongs to Him.

I will review this interview again, jot down notes, look at some other info on these men and go to God in prayer and read His Word. Then, hopefully, will gain more understanding and truth about all of it.

Thank you, Lisa, for posting it. If it is true, what lies ahead may be truly frightening for those who are not prepared. Fear can stop your heart.

Love you, my sister in Christ
 Quoting: KoFFee_

Great post sister, I just got home and I"m catching up on the thread. I can tell you that I heard from God concerning aliens and it was verified by a dear friend of mine, she heard the same exact words while praying that I heard.

The words were "Good cop, bad cop" and then the understanding of "same agenda". These words were the answer to my question which was Are There Any Good Aliens Out There? That was my question and that was the answer that the Lord spoke to me. A dear friend and sister also asked the Lord the same question, and she received the same exact 4 words, "Good cop, bad cop" and we both were flabbergasted when we compared notes afterwards. A jaw dropping moment for both of us.

Notice that God didn't reply with "There are no such thing as aliens".

But, with anything and everything, everyone must take this to God themselves in prayer. Never believe me, or anyone else for that matter, pray about it yourself and ask Him to show you the truth.

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi friend,

Kleck is anointed and is a prophet for us all. I have been following him for some time now.

Thank you for 'ringing the bell'!

God Bless You Lisahf
 Quoting: daughter in NYC

God bless you too sister!

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I've heard that before too, but quite honestly the concept goes beyond what I can logically understand. I was raised pentecostal, and I know the go around. Repentance, and devotion..but what does the blood of christ even mean?

Jesus died SINLESS - not even one single white lie during His WHOLE life.

When Adam & Eve chose to ignore God's Commandment of NOT eating the forbidden fruit, they HANDED their (and our) dominion over to Satan.

It's all LEGAL. We LEGALLY serve Satan as Adam & Eve handed the contract over to him.

Jesus died SINLESS - and thus, He died ILLEGALLY - without sin there CANNOT be death, yet Satan BROKE THE LAW and killed a sinless person, Jesus.

Jesus has allowed Satan to continue to rule over us for a short time (still now and a bit more) - BUT - If we choose to serve Jesus and take Him as Lord and Savior then we are TAKING our contract FROM Satan and GIVING it to Jesus.

Jesus forgives us of our sins, as we are born into sin as the whole universe FELL because of sin.

Only through sinless Jesus can we have eternal life - and even then, even though we WILL be saved from the Second Death and we WILL serve with Him in Heaven and the New Earth - we WILL still be judged on the way we have lived AFTER being saved by becoming born-again.

The 10 Commandments can not, and never will, be able to save us - ONLY JESUS SAVES US AS WE SERVE HIM - but the 10 Commandments will still be in affect in the New Earth, and depending on how much we aim to avoid sinful ways NOW, while in the flesh, and live like Jesus, we will be judged and given blessings depending on how well we have lived.

If we are born again and live as perfect as possible we will have many blessings - BUT if we are born again and continue to sin and delight in sin, then we will be judged harshly but still we will live in Heaven and the New Earth.

Only those that DO NOT accept the saving grace of Jesus will go to the second death - and God does not judge us on ignorance, so what we don't understand won't hurt us - but when we do understand, and continue to sin, we will be judged on that.

Nobody else has ever, nor will ever, die a sinless person like Jesus - that is WHY we need Him - if we could save ourselves, then we wouldn't need Him - but that is not the case.

I hoped that helped a little:)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1393487

Well, thanks for your reply. I already sorta understood all of this because I was raised in a very religious house, but I need it all laid out for me because it all seems very metaphorical. I believe in God, and have had a very close relationship with him. Spiritually I feel very close to God, but Jesus has always been a guy in a book for me. I don't know how to get close to Jesus, or understand how to get born again if I don't believe in the bible fully. I don't even know who I could talk to because every human I've tried to go to advice just gave me the same go around lines that I've heard before. I just don't understand it. I've read the bible many times, but it all seems very contradicting and I have a hard time getting over that. The lies of the Christians around me and their example of what being born again means..has all lead me to be a very confused person on what that means. I know they are human and are subject to making mistakes, but growing up around such hatred has turned me off to the idea of Christianity.

I don't know if it makes sense at all, but I feel as if I'm a good person, there are just a lot of things I don't understand about this particular religion. I do feel at peace with myself and how I am. Its hard for me to understand a God that would punish me for not understanding, especially if I've tried to understand and just couldn't.

Jesus is The Father's only begotten son, and they are one in the same, part of the Holy Trinity. Jesus was God in the flesh.

Pray and ask for this to be revealed to you in a way that you can understand and know to be truth. If you have any other questions, ask away, don't be shy. I want to help you in anyway that I can.

Never look to other people.....look to the Lord and Him only as that is where you will find perfection, perfect love and a perfect example of how we should live our lives. That perfect example is Jesus.

:yah2:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5639522
Canada
01/29/2012 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
so who are the aliens and why would such a technologically advanced group go way out of their way to deceive us, if they arnt even from here. such complex times we live in.
Holldoll

User ID: 1528110
United States
01/29/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks everyone who helped me today and answered my questions. It speaks volumes when people take the time to try and help someone who is lost! I'm going to do some prayer and ask for spiritual guidance!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
my gut tells me that this "colonel" fellow is just some guy who thinks he has the whoole universal conspiracy figured out and the only way he can let the world know is to pose as a high ranking voodoo officer who had cosmic top secret clearance at a bunch of fabled installations and hoping everyone will believe it., there are some incredible bullshit artists out there. what makes this guy any different?

i mean, he speaks of his service record as air force mechanic (first of all, lol) --> brig --> brig --> mechanic. and all of a sudden hes doing black ops assassinations? Lol. bsflag

some of you all just treat these conspiracy youtubes as the word. if you are so lost that you're taking conspiracy internet shit as an instructional mechanism for living your life, you'd honestly be better off just going to church, where you can learn to grow spiritually and morally as opposed to just having your soul eaten alive by the fear that assholes like this spread. by assholes like this i mean pieces of shit who didn't do anything with their lives but speak their bs opinion as if it's just fact, living vicariously through the guise of some shit-hot blackops guy who's just too cool to keep a secret and finally letting the world know.

for fucks sake. im not trying to spread bile or hatred. but seeing how some of you GENUINELY REACT AND BELIEVE THIS BS just fucking amazes me. u know who you are... typing out 3+ pages of a post to some internet stranger about love & light.... PLEASE "wake up" and stop being such a fucking moron
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9814975
United States
01/29/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lisa...what do you think of Sonlife Broadcasting Network?
[link to www.jsm.org]

5* Thread
Thank you!
hf
Jack Daphne

United States
01/29/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
so who are the aliens and why would such a technologically advanced group go way out of their way to deceive us, if they arnt even from here. such complex times we live in.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5639522

Many reasons/situations/words/voices, etc., are used to deceive one.
It's everywhere.
The path to "right"-eousness is narrow, the road to destruction is wide.

[link to bible.cc]

New International Version (©1984)

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

New Living Translation (©2007)

"You can enter God's Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way.

English Standard Version (©2001)

“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)

"Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

International Standard Version (©2008)

"Go in through the narrow gate, because the gate is wide and the road is spacious that leads to destruction, and many people are entering by it.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)

Enter the narrow gate, for the gate is wide and the road is spacious which leads to destruction, and many are those who are going in it.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)

"Enter through the narrow gate because the gate and road that lead to destruction are wide. Many enter through the wide gate.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)

Enter in at the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leads to destruction, and many there be who go in there:

American King James Version

Enter you in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leads to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

American Standard Version

Enter ye in by the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many are they that enter in thereby.

Douay-Rheims Bible

Enter ye in at the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction, and many there are who go in thereat.

Darby Bible Translation

Enter in through the narrow gate, for wide the gate and broad the way that leads to destruction, and many are they who enter in through it.

English Revised Version

Enter ye in by the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many be they that enter in thereby.

Webster's Bible Translation

Enter ye in at the strait gate; for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there are who go in by it.

Weymouth New Testament

"Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad the road which leads to ruin, and many there are who enter by it;

World English Bible

"Enter in by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many are those who enter in by it.

Young's Literal Translation

Go ye in through the strait gate, because wide is the gate, and broad the way that is leading to the destruction, and many are those going in through it;

The ultimate and only final reason for
the deception...is to take as many souls with them,
Lucifer, fallen ones, into the Lake of Fire.
They have already been convicted.
Take as many souls as they can.

That means their being, your being, their existence,
your existence, their history, your history,
will never more exist. Their existence, their being,
their soul...your soul...
Father God will vaporize them, uncreate
them, so to speak...as if to never existed at all
if you choose not to accept Jesus Yesuah Christ Messiah.

Father God created them, and as His Book says,
Father God will consume them.

So, either one gets with the program and accepts
Lord Jesus as their Saviour, or they don't.

That is the only reason why we are in the flesh.
In this 2nd Earth Age. For decision makin'.

Each one of us. No one will stand in your
boots, other than yourself.

When the time comes,
to stand before our Almighty Father God Our Creator,
it's Eternal Life, or toast for your soul,
as His Word is spoken.

It's really simple.

You're either on the bus or you're off the bus.

Peace, Be Still...
Pray For The True peace Of Jerusalem
"Peace...Be Still...
The Chaff IS Separating
Itself From The Wheat.
By Their Own Hands Will
They Out Themselves.
Watch As THE Almighty
Hand Of God Moves

Pray Non Ceasing For
Trump/Pence Families,
Trump Administration,
For AMERICA! For ISRAEL!

Stay Happy...
Stay Focused...
Stay The Course...
The Storm Is Upon Us.

The Enemy Never Sleeps

Dropped. 10 Great Songs!

"Animal Waves"
5 Song EP..."VOID"!

David Goodstein - Drums
Engineered - Sam Madill

Animal Waves..."Tell Me"
Animal Waves..."WTF"
"Animal Waves Performs
"See You Again"
"My Friend Sin"

Find New Music
starsuncharted.com
The GLP Song
[link to soundcloud.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9816423
Italy
01/29/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just listened to J.K.'s video telling about the alien sound. Then came here to glp and this is the first thread I clicked on.
That is weird.
Ohwow!

User ID: 2909893
United States
01/29/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to know where in God's Word it says there will be an "imminent alien invasion", according to the interviewer.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2012 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
if u believe this interview ur fucking stupid as shit lol
Urgullible
United States
01/29/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol @ the tards who forwarded this bullshit to their friends/parents as if its genuinly some sort of warning
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2012 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to know where in God's Word it says there will be an "imminent alien invasion", according to the interviewer.
 Quoting: Ohwow!

I've often wondered if the locusts were referring to aliens.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks everyone who helped me today and answered my questions. It speaks volumes when people take the time to try and help someone who is lost! I'm going to do some prayer and ask for spiritual guidance!

My pleasure, I'm always happy to help in anyway. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Prayer is always a great start. Ask the Lord to help you.

God bless you friend.

:hug9342432:

GLP