Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 3,182 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,106,879
Pageviews Today: 2,090,809Threads Today: 996Posts Today: 18,447
10:20 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WOW - Illuminati imminent False Flag Exposed!

WeAreOne
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 9489967
United Kingdom
01/30/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
WOW - Illuminati imminent False Flag Exposed!
The Pyramid is Kailash in Ngari in Tibet. Here is the map:

[link to maps.google.co.uk]

It is by 2 lakes representing the Sun and the Moon (highly significant!). It is a very religious pyramid but less than a thousand go there each year. In Dec 2012 they believe the ice will melt revealing the eye. I'm not making this up. This image is THE pyramid on all American notes and this is what they are planning!

The Pyramid is their Pyramid. The very fact it is right by a sun and moon lake will confirm my authenticity to a number of people who have researched the Illuminati or will suddenly give them clarity in their research.

The GPS location is a big clue, the Lakes are a massive clue, the remoteness of the place (Highly religious to many and yet no houses, hotels or shops for miles around. It's for a good reason!)

Update:

A poem discovered about Mount Kailash:

There Lies a World Hidden,
Mysterious, unknown, and forbidden.

Where dwell entities with technologies beyond our comprehension,
And knowledge kept hidden from us, in this other dimension.

Will the truth ever be revealed?
Earthly forces of power and greed forever sealed,
Forbidden knowledge for warfare to wield.

When humankind understands,
To use the knowledge acquired from these strange lands.

For the benefit of humankind,
Then entrance into their world we will find.

Poem by Frank Scassellatii

A UN special report and the source of the poem:
[link to www.unspecial.org]

For those wanting a further confirmation let's look at the bottom of the rabbit hole and see how they connect:

[link to humansarefree.com]

There lies a place hidden from view,
Mysterious, protected and old.
These tunnels have been breached by few,
To rooms where our history is told.

The entities there have long since gone,
Their technology remains alive.
There is much for us to dwell on,
Much knowledge for us to survive.

If this come out our controls would cease,
More united would we be,
To live like we did, in harmony and peace,
Say these initial tunnels of three.

You can trace back the discovery to World War Two,
Now others have found the rooms.
Wars have been started to secure these places,
Joint armies guard the tombs.

Baghdad, Giza, Romania and Tibet,
Connected by tunnels below,
This knowledge is a great threat,
This information should not flow.

Bu--ceg-i mountain secrets is the journey end, look for Humans are free,
This secret is shill'less and pure,
Now open you mind and see...

-------------

The original start of this post:

I think I messed up so I'm posting everything for all to see. These are from my posts in the following thread...

Thread: Attention to all Leaders, Kings, Ancient Ones and all people of Earth.

This thread is actually the biggest mistake they've made! This is an ILLUMINATI post showing EXACTLY what their agenda is.

The Pyramid on the Op's website is THE pyramid. The one on all the American currency, the all seeing eye. The text is satanic in nature. The image and wording is for those who are in the know so they know who posted it. I stumbled across this a few months ago and kept it quiet but I messed up saying something I shouldn't have. Now it's out there...

If you go through a portal or up in a starship with FREE WILL they have you. This is the mother of all false flags and they have just shown us exactly what they are up to!

Last Edited by WeAreOne on 06/21/2012 06:01 AM
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
jilly23810

User ID: 1542157
United States
01/30/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WOW - Illuminati imminent False Flag Exposed!
Thanks for opening this in it's own thread :)
This too shall pass...
WeAreOne  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/30/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Too many pins so I can't pin this one and too many people missing my posts. Grrrr
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5074803
United States
01/30/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am lost on this story bit fascinated by it. Can you give more info I would enjoy reading.
ExpertOfSound

User ID: 1779676
United States
01/30/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

The truth!

alien invasion hoax will be the anti Christ I think
GREAT minds talk about IDEAS
AVERAGE minds talk about EVENTS
SMALL minds talk about PEOPLE

Racism is a crime against humanity.

“A good scientist is a person in whom the childhood quality of perennial curiosity lingers on. Once he gets an answer, he has other questions.” ~Frederick Seitz

There are MORE water molecules in 1 glass of tap water than there are glasses of tap water in EVERY OCEAN ON EARTH.

Thread: THE TRUTH about the "Ancient Astronaut Theory" and Ancient Aliens TV Show AGENDA!
jilly23810

United States
01/30/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you see the pyramid on the map that you provided? Also, do you have any info on when this is supposed to happen? Thanks hf
This too shall pass...
WeAreOne  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/30/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's where the "B" is
WeAreOne  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/30/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Google images of the Pyramid...

[link to www.google.co.uk]
jilly23810

United States
01/30/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Google images of the Pyramid...

[link to www.google.co.uk]
 Quoting: WeAreOne

Thank you :)
This too shall pass...
WeAreOne  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/30/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you see the pyramid on the map that you provided? Also, do you have any info on when this is supposed to happen? Thanks hf
 Quoting: jilly23810

I don't know when but their intention is clear. This is out there but provides the kind of reasons behind such a move...

Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!
WeAreOne  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/30/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am lost on this story bit fascinated by it. Can you give more info I would enjoy reading.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5074803

What would you like to know?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5426568
Netherlands
01/30/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
OneAreWe , thers hooses and buildings no too far tae the right , plus ye could,nt get much closer to Dollar mountain to build, so how far away are these "no house, hotels, " away from here di you mean to tell us ? , tryint to grasp the info ye kindly supplyin , thanks.
WeAreOne  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/30/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is a highly religious place and yet there are no planes, trains etc that go there. It can take days to reach and once there you have to have enough with you to last you there. This is why so few go.

Now if you were a secret society who had their most sacred place on planet earth what would you not want there? Answer is people and easy access and shops to make life easy.

Did you know you're not allowed to climb it? cool2

Last Edited by WeAreOne on 01/30/2012 02:39 PM
gatewaytonorthernligh​ts

User ID: 7689066
United States
01/30/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Weareone, 
Thank you for sharing your information  :) . I know it can't be easy knowing what you know and trying to share it with the mass of individuals  that have different beliefs in what is good and what is evil. This world we live in ,is so full of individuals ( as well as evil spirits ) that have caused many  others to be so confused what truly is and what truly is  not, that the majorty of the individuals  are turning circles. In doing  so, they have dropped the shield that will protect them from evil. I'm just another human being , I'm not special in no why , shape or form however, I seem to have a greater faith then most do these days. Ever since I was excermly young I have always known that good and evil  are always  watching each and everyone of us . They are watching what we are doing every min of the day and yes even behind close doors.   Most people can't understand  or except what they can not  see with their own two eyes,  even though it's always surrounding them.  Bottom line my friend ,keep sharing what you know and always remember , men can only kill ones body, they cant kill ones soul :). May the good lord always be with you my friend :) 

Last Edited by gatewaytonorthernlights on 01/30/2012 03:26 PM
WeAreOne  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/30/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Weareone, 
Thank you for sharing your information  :) . I know it can't be easy knowing what you know and trying to share it with the mass of individuals  that have different beliefs in what is good and what is evil. This world we live in ,is so full of individuals ( as well as evil spirits ) that have caused many  others to be so confused what truly is and what truly is  not, that the majorty of the individuals  are turning circles. In doing  so, they have dropped the shield that will protect them from evil. I'm just another human being , I'm not special in no why , shape or form however, I seem to have a greater faith then most do these days. Ever since I was excermly young I have always known that good and evil  are always  watching each and everyone of us . They are watching what we are doing every min of the day and yes even behind close doors.   Most people can't understand  or except what they can not  see with their own two eyes,  even though it's always surrounding them.  Bottom line my friend ,keep sharing what you know and always remember , men can only kill ones body, they cant kill ones soul :). May the good lord always be with you my friend :) 
 Quoting: gatewaytonorthernlights

Thank you very much with your kinds words.

I'm not afraid of dying but have made it clear to a number of people I have no intention of ending my life myself. I thought I would get that out there cool2

What I have given should help kick start many people and jump others by a number of notches.

please, please, verify this yourself. With the info I've given it is much much easier to connect a lot of dots.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9826439
Belarus
01/30/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
was it a hidden death menace for revealing the information?
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
01/30/2012 03:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
Look at the faces underneath it. I've seen those type faces before.

[link to maps.google.co.uk]

Also my son notices the swiss like mountains surrounding Chilliwack BC here, and often thinks they're volcano's.

They look more like pyramid tops.

I have a theory that before crustal upheavals and depressions took place in the past, that there were many pyramids here in North America, ie. in Canada, too!
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1988118
United States
01/30/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Too many pins so I can't pin this one and too many people missing my posts. Grrrr

Keep up the effort. Somebody has to counteract this Tsunami of lies that comes everytime they make a post here.

Peace be with you all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9785240
Australia
01/30/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had a vision a week ago that the Great Pyramid was activated, looking at that damn web site what I actually saw was that mountain.I'm blown away by this.

I see in one of the pictures on page 2 that a diagram was inserted showing a pyramid with a yellow line going to the heavens, this amazing looks like an activation might take place.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9758352
United States
01/30/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
bluebeam?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8291021
United States
01/30/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Soo wait, what exactly is the false flag? Will it be a deceptive alien invasion? Ushering in the reign of the antichrist world leader? I'm not goin into any starship thats forsure. I'll be in the wilderness with my rosary.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3055634
United States
01/30/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
your looking in the wrong place, the answers to the riddle is in south america, where they found that black and gold pyramid statue with the blue eyed cap
Weapon X Jacobs

User ID: 859591
United States
01/30/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpIdol1bump
youtube.com/wolfmanjacobs (if you want to see me spinning backfist someone)
WeAreOne  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/30/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Soo wait, what exactly is the false flag? Will it be a deceptive alien invasion? Ushering in the reign of the antichrist world leader? I'm not goin into any starship thats forsure. I'll be in the wilderness with my rosary.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8291021

No this is all about free will. If you FREELY go onto a spaceship or portal they have you.

I know it sounds far fetched but there is a buildup to this happening. I've suspected it for a while but this is the first time I've seen it confirmed by a poster here.

Both the words and imagery is a dead give away when you know what they actually are and mean.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9569103
Denmark
01/30/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good luck finding yourselfs

hf
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
01/30/2012 04:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: THE BEAST CERBERUS IS OUR BRAIN!!! THIS INFO WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!
THE BEAST CERBERUS IS OUR BRAIN!!! THIS INFO WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!

This thread I got from one of your links is quite interesting.

I think there is some good info here:

[link to montalk.net]

One thing is relating to how our spirit/soul stays entrapped in the body, due to the magnetism and bloodflow/heart. A strong healthy body does not astrally project easily or achieve strong metaphysical answers in meditation.

So while he talks about meat eating, and how many try to adopt vegan diets, he points out that certain hybrid types with blue/green eyes and fair skin, A or AB blood, can usually go vegan, most 0+ and brown eyed or dark haired people cannot be health. And health is taking care of our temple.

Which I happen to agree with.

Also that in order to seek the answers, to lucid dream and oobe, and not just fly around aimlessly, but picture Jacob's ladder, or a golden ladder, and go up higher and higher. Ask for the library and to meet with Higher Infinite Self, or even Christ, or Both, the connection needs to be weakened, between our body and our spirit.

So vegan for a week or more, fasting for a few days or longer, depending on your health, is often utilized by the mystics and seekers.

Putting on our own armour of Light and Love from the Source and seeking within is the answer.

By the way, boarding a craft to go home wouldn't go that way. You would bet taken when you were meant to and wake up with your memories, by the Higher Ups and your Family.

I wouldn't consciously go boarding crafts like that, but instead would do a lot of soul searching.

Because the trap could go both ways and ETs aren't one sided.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5856285
Canada
01/30/2012 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is nowhere near the ganges??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1273752
Netherlands
01/30/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know that a false flag is doing an attack while carrying the enemies flag? So the blame goes to the enemy?

Explain how what you say is a false flag?

Just call it a deception, don't call it a false flag.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8291021
United States
01/30/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK so the whole point is free will. In other words, if you willingly go aboard these ships, they have you. Well what does that mean? They kill you? Rape you? Fuck with you?

The main point has to be, what kind of conditions would allow for such an event. The world would have to be in total turmoil for people to wanna be just zapped up onto a starship. This could look like the supposed "rapture" as well to fool many Christians who believe that bs. Soooooo basically, the world is going to be getting really fucked up, and people are going to be freaking out. Then suddenly the starships come to save us!!! And people will go into these things and never come back? THen what?
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada

Report Abusive Post

No this is all about free will. If you FREELY go onto a spaceship or portal they have you.

I know it sounds far fetched but there is a buildup to this happening. I've suspected it for a while but this is the first time I've seen it confirmed by a poster here.

Both the words and imagery is a dead give away when you know what they actually are and mean.

Also this isn't true, though I wouldn't push it or anything.

The reality is, if someone misdirects you or misinforms you and you end up making an innocent mistake, but are still a good person, things may not go quite as they would like. For your Family will also be there, and if your unconditional love, you may pass over, but your soul and frequency determine YOUR NEXT STEP. So you might be harmed, but they don't have your soul.

That is a frequency and magnetic allignment, along with consequence and alot of other things.

Your job would be to remind them that they really are light and love inside and can't be happy as Peter Pan's lost boys forever, and make those U-Turns and if they do, they will be assisted by the Family watching over, and to strive to maintain faith and love no matter what circumstances your in, because you want the highest frequency and praying to Goodness and asking for Angels and seeing yourself strongly protected.

People who are seeking to connect to their Source within and Christ or Christ Consciousness, or Spirit by whatever name we choose are overcoming Fear, and are not really afraid of being tricked. That would mean someone would be revealing to you that they need help and had lied about who they were, so you'd be making them your project to uplift them.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 01/30/2012 04:14 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9873695
Germany
Report Abusive Post

Wow just wow!!!!free will to enter their spaceship or portal!?!?!?thats why in my dreams i never enter those portals, i find myself saying i dont want to enter and the portal disappears!! Wtf?

GLP